Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Persona Corruption (MellowYellow x Poppy)

Haru wondered what it could be that Akira had been wondering about her. Was her interest in him that obvious? She didn’t mean to come across as such, but he was just so nice. And cute, to boot. But as his hands began to wander her plump bottom, she let out a small squeak of surprise. Where Haru was fairly flat chested, having small mounds, she had an ass that could rival Ann’s.

“I….I’ve wanted to do this with you for a long time, Akira.” Haru’s voice was as sweet as ever, letting out a few small moans as he continued to toy with her.

Futaba was watching her screen intently, hands folded in a style similar to that of a bossy father figure in a mech anime. The lenses of her glasses reflected the lewd scene before her, a smirk tugging at the side of her lips. She was ready for the show to begin, the chat room already filling up with customers who were eager to see Akira’s encore performance.

"Glad to hear it," Akira replied, abruptly standing while keeping his grip on the famed rich girl. It kept her pressed nice and snug to his sturdy upper body, his fingers massaging her rear as he made his way through her home. He had visited here before, having to be with Futaba while she saw the homes of the others, and fortunately knew the way straight to her room. Once he strode in, the show formally began.

Doctor-D34th: Finally, the main event.
Junes_Bear: Ooooh, who's the new girl? She's cute!

As they entered the doorway, Akira slowly let Haru down until her feet met the ground. His lips found the rich beauty's pale neck, kissing along the creamy flash and seeking out any sensitive spots to compound her pleasure. He'd probably have to go a bit slower with her, but he didn't mind taking his time.

Haru wasn’t going to fight back for a single moment, wanting her first time to be with the bespectacled boy. She kissed him happily as he carried her throughout the home, wrapping her arms around his neck. Thanks to being so small, she wasn’t a strain to carry in the least. She was surprised that he seemed to remember how to get to her room, not complaining.

Futaba, on the other hand, grinned and activated the cameras in Haru’s room. She chuckled to herself, going to pick up a nice sized vibrator that would suit her needs. Necronomicon was beginning to tighten his grip on her, and soon enough, he would even influence Haru’s choices.

Haru’s bedroom was larger than most people’s entire apartments. It was spotless and in order, thanks to her maids. Everything in the room was in either soft pink or white, decorated in a distressed shabby chic style. Her bed was large, custom made in white with pink frilly decorations. There were four posters and a canopy made of floral fabric.

Noir’s legs felt like jelly as she got to her feet, having been excited by the kissing. It was hard containing her excitement as she took him by the hand and led him over to her bed. She was doing her best to not be timid, wanting Akira to understand just how much she wanted this.

GetSmoked16: It’s about time, I was about to blow this off and head to the arcade!
ShojiPrincess: Well, don’t stay around on our account.

He could feel Haru's eagerness, her desires subtly overtaking her apprehension. This was definitely new to her, and Akira wanted to go at a slow and gentlemanly pace so as not to scare her off. And he was partially slowed by how awesome Haru's room was. The guys had fawned over the expanse of his attic room, but Haru's bedroom felt almost as large as Leblanc itself. It was impressive, but also encapsulated how lonely she must have been.

Brotagonist: New girl's definitely cute. And also definitely a virgin.
F0rtuneT3ller: Sam hill, you can tell already?
Brotagonist: She nearly fainted from kissing, so that definitely seems like the case.

Akira halted near the bed, removing his shirt first to unveil his upper body. Haru hadn't been with them when they went on their beach trip, so it was likely a new start. "So... let's get down to business," Akira confidently said, gripping the hem of Haru's fluffy sweater. He slowly lifted the pink garment up, motioning to take it over her head and toss it aside.

Haru was happy when he pulled away to talk after removing his shirt. While he wasn’t overly muscled, he certainly was in shape. One of her small hands reached out to trace down his lean abdomen, her eyes taking in the sight of him. A soft blush was on her cheeks now as she laid underneath him, feeling her heart pound like a rabbit from all of the excitement.

The rich girl had dreamed of this happening, but never thought that it would be with Akira. She had been harboring a secret crush on him, but felt at odds with her feelings. After all, there were all of the other girls that he had known longer than herself. Not to mention, Ann was drenched in sex appeal. And Makoto’s stern nature belied the fact that she had an amazing body. Haru didn’t consider Futaba to hold much interest in Akira, but the pair had confessed to each other in private that they had feelings for Joker. The strawberry blonde haired girl was certain that the genius hacker would figure out a way to express her feelings long before she herself had sorted out how to.

“I think you’re right...if you’re losing your clothing, it’s only fair that I do too.” She smiled to try to help ease her nerves as he removed the pink item of clothing. Haru still had a few more layers of clothing to peel off of her before she was nude, but she seemed to need a brief kiss to help encourage her onward.

‘Jeeze, what a prude….should’ve let necronomicon corrupt her significantly first. Would have made for way more fun.’ Futaba thought to herself as she pinched her small nipples to peak hardness.

True_Detective_Prince: Have to admit, I’m finally jealous...what a cute girl.
Doctor-D34th: Beginning to wonder if I should close down the clinic to watch this...seems like it’ll be boring.
Bcky89: Give it a chance. Everyone can’t be a sex crazed maniac like the last girl. Wonder if she’s watching this too…
HoneyOTU: You bet I am

While Haru wasn't the curviest girl he knew, that was a trophy for Ann and Kawakami to fight over, he admired the outline of her body once her sweater was out of the way. The sight earned a purr of approval from him, drawing him in until their lips met once more. He'd have to be a bit more gentle with her than with Futaba, and take his time. But he was sure it wouldn't take long to get her totally hooked on this.

GetSmoked16: o shit admins here
Junes_Bear: Oh, wait, here we go.

Akira slowly slid Haru's leggings and panties down, gradually showing off more of her smooth pale legs for his appraising eyes to assess. With some ease he slid between her silky thighs and let his tongue caress her labia, taking a few teasing licks that gradually grew more forceful. The dark haired boy dragged his tongue to her clit and gave it a powerful lick. He'd take his time on this, gradually build up toward stuffing her.

Haru wasn’t shying away from Akira’s hands as he continued to remove her clothing until she was down to her designer underwear. It was cotton candy pink satin in gathered fabric, with a tiny little bow at the center of the waist band and the center of her bra. It was a balconette bra, which pushed the tops of her tiny breasts up in order to make them look fuller than what they really were. The bottoms were bikini style, but without the ties on the sides.

“So….what do you think?” Haru asked of him, her cheeks just as pink as her lingerie. She didn’t have to wait long for a response as he got between her thighs, spreading her legs and beginning to tease her. Haru’s pussy was tight and pink, completely unused. She had barely any hair, just a few wispy hairs the same shade as her head.

ShogiPrincess:
That’s a rather pricey set of underwear...I hope he doesn’t end up ruining it.
StraySheepRave: I don’t think it matters, as long as they both enjoy it.
RiverGod has logged in. Say Hello!
RiverGod: Oh good, I was afraid I was too late to enjoy this.

Akira had to admit, he hadn't expected the strawberry blonde to wear such alluring lingerie, but he definitely wasn't complaining. "Suits you perfectly," he purred in between quick licks. He slowly ramped up his licking, taking in Haru's taste and letting his tongue start to slowly probe her tight pussy. The tip flicked against her clit, giving her a few quick strokes to keep her on edge.

Pancake-Fuckboy: Given her personality, I wouldn't have expected her to dress so provocatively.
Maru-Q-Girl: Rich girls usually are closet sluts. I know a girl who's super rich and super traditional, and a super slut to her guests.
Cinderella_Inn: hey shut up!
Maru-Q-Girl: Not like anyone else here knows your real name ;p

Akira let his hands gently grasp Haru's thighs for support as the tip once more probed into her. Already he could tell she'd likely be tighter than Futaba, particularly if Necronomicon hadn't made a nympho out of her. But it was a challenge he'd rise to meet.

Haru’s small hands gripped onto his shoulders with bruising strength. It was obvious that she was enjoying his hard work at pleasing her. He was keeping her right on the edge, Noir doing her best to muffle her moans of pleasure. There wasn’t anyone there to hear her. All of her maids had gone home for the day, and she was the only one who lived there now.

“Akira…” She moaned, thoroughly enjoying everything that was happening to her. Haru was so happy to have her first time with Joker, a smile on her face as she was brought closer and closer to release.

ShogiPrincess: The way she moans….it’s just too cute.
GetSmoked16: Kinda miss the slut from the last video.

Brotagonist:You catch her stream last night? With how eager she was on glasses-guy's crank, she probably took the day off to give someone else a shot.
StraySheepRave: Still, it makes me curious about the other girls she's gonna bring in for this guy.

The dark-haired thief smirked slightly as he maintained his eager pace, egged on by Haru's enticing taste and her sweet moans. She sounded adorable at the best of times, and her noises of pleasure were like a fine symphony to his ears. For a girl who had been repressed and kept in a gilded cage for much of her life, it seemed that Haru was quickly coming out of her shell to embrace this new world.

He had a feeling that after a few sessions, she'd be quite popular with their viewers.

In no time at all, Haru was at her peak. A fresh flood of her sweet juices rushed out of her legs, the small girl’s frame shaking from the intense pleasure. Never before in her life had she experienced an orgasm. The feelings that Akira brought to the surface inside of her were intense, and she was certain the room was spinning. She fell back onto her bed, the delicate girl needing a moment or two to collect her thoughts. After a few silent moments, she rolled onto her side, giggling.

“That...felt...amazing!” She gushed, scooting to kiss him on the mouth. This gave her a good taste of herself, finding her juices to be very sweet.

BeanSnob: What a cutie, can’t wait to see her take her first cock!
Doctor-D34th: Boringggggg

Akira smirked against Haru's soft lips. He pulled back soon enough, his hands sliding down toward his belt. "Well, glad you liked it. But that really was just a warmup... I couldn't jump straight into it." Akira slowly slid his trousers down until his heavy shaft was able to rise up into view. No doubt the scale would come as a surprise to Haru, particularly when the underside ground into the sweet pinkness of her pussy.

Maru-Q-Girl: Woof. With that dick and that bod, I wonder if this guy is available for parties.
JunesBear: I know I am!
Brotagonist: don't get coy Ted.

"This'll sting a bit at first, but I'm sure you're tough enough to handle it," Akira assured her. He gripped the base of his cock to keep it steady as he rolled his hips forward. A pleased groan left him as the thick head of his shaft penetrated her, his girth spreading the fast food heiress open until he was steadily pushing deeper.

“Oh, Akira….” Haru moaned just at the sight of his thick cock. It was even better than she had fantasized. In her dreams, this was precisely how she lost her virginity. To the handsome bespectacled boy who was now grinding that delicious huge cock against her panty covered mound. She panted, her nipples completely erect.

ShogiPrincess: To watch such an innocence be deflowered….
BeanSnob: A real treat to be able to watch.

“I...I want you so badly….” He petite hands wandered his body, hungry for his touch. When he deftly slipped her underwear to the side in order to penetrate her, she nodded when he advised her that it could hurt. Haru remembered from everything she had learned that it wasn’t a good time to be tense when losing one’s virginity. So she did her best to relax and enjoy the feeling of being stretched out by such her secret love.

“Ah...ah….” Haru panted as blood stained the fabric of her panties and dripped onto the sheets, her innocence lost. Futaba had been certain that a camera was angled to watch the event. The orange haired girl nodded, feeling a sense of accomplishment. When ever she wanted, the corrupted hacker could go back and watch the rich girl loose her virginity again and again.

Akira's strong hands roamed up Haru's chest until he found her modest bra-covered breasts and gave both mounds a squeeze. "Hehe... that so? Well, I aim to please," he purred, leaning in and capturing her lips once more. The taste on his tongue was fading slowly, but for now he was even happier to get a good taste of her mouth. His motions were shallow and slowly growing deeper, the peak of his dick nearing her cervix.

StraySheepRave: Look at her go! Nearly taking the whole thing already.
GetSmoked16: Any girl can handle a big joystick with the right encouragement.
Lady_Justice: '///////'

Akira grew bolder and steadily rougher, making Haru's plush bed rattle and shake beneath them. His heavy cock drove into her until even her womb was being spread by his cock. His heavy balls slapped against her perky butt, tanning her pale cheeks a nice rose shade.

“You’re so b-big…” Haru stuttered as she pulled away, feeling a tightness in her abdomen. She looked down, seeing the bulge of his cock inside of her. The pleasure that Akira was giving her was incredible, and she would never want for another ever again. Of course, if she would have known about the cameras everywhere in her room, she would be humiliated. She simply wasn’t an exhibitionist like Futaba.

StraySheepRave:
Fuck yeah….better knock all these chicks up!
HoneyOTU: If any of the girls get pregnant, the premium content of watching them getting fucked will be available in another subscription package!
RiverGod: Any way to take applications?

“Oh god…” Haru closed her eyes, enjoying all of the feelings as her body spread willingly for her lover. “Are...are you all the way…” She couldn’t finish the thought process as her womb was penetrated. There was nothing that the strawberry blonde hair wanted more than to have a child of her own. Even though she was still in school, this was her life’s goal. She had always been so lonesome, and missed her mother so much. So Haru wanted nothing more than to birth plenty of children to fill the mansion, and have a happy family.

Maru-Q-Girl: Well, I have the cash to spare.
ShogiPrincess: At the rate he's going, there's probably going to be a lot of content for it.

Akira nodded slightly. "Y-yeah, to the hilt," he assured her, managing a slim smile as he gave a hard thrust of his hips that bounced Haru beneath him. He kept up his current speed with the wet slapping sounds echoing through the bedroom. Akira gave a final hard thrust of his cock that bounced Haru again, followed by his hot shaft tensing and then spurting hot blobs of his pearly cum into her womb.

The volume was impressive, and the cameras angled so as to catch a glimpse of his seed oozing out around the rim of his cock. He gave a pleased sigh, settling his hands comfortably above Haru's shoulders.

“Oh wow….” Haru sounded breathless, quite impressed with her small frame and how it managed to accommodate his length. When she first saw how big he was, she was quite intimidated. But Noir now knew how it felt to be one with Joker, and it was something that she wasn’t planning on forgetting anytime soon. With any luck, he could end up as her boyfriend. He would be a considerable improvement over her jerk of a fiancee.

As the handsome young man kept up a respectable pace, it wasn’t too much longer for Haru before she came herself. Her tight little snatch seized up on his cock, the muscles spasming and jerking, wanting him to spill himself inside of her. And in time, that was precisely what she received. When he filled her with his warm cum, her sheets were now stained with a fresh rush of the light pink tinted semen and blood mixture.

Futaba had been very hands on, going in to make sure that a camera did a tight close up of this. And if she knew Akira like she did, this was just his first load for the Phantom Thief. She was furiously masturbating, having pulled out a hitachi wand to properly stimulate her clit.

Akira pulled out slowly and gave a happy sigh, his spine tingling in the sudden rush of sensations. "I take it you liked your first time?" he asked, flashing his senpai a slight smile. He took a brief glance between her silky thighs and made a small humming noise. "You might want to put those sheets in the wash. That aside though, I think that went rather nicely," the dark haired boy said.

He took a moment to wipe his brow clean of sweat and glanced down to the strawberry blonde. "Do you... want to try more?" He doubted she had much stamina, but it was at least polite to ask just in case. Either way, they'd be doing plenty of exploring in the future.

Haru felt exhausted, but she wasn’t totally spent yet. Even if this was her first time, she wanted to ensure that Akira was totally satisfied. She still had a little bit of spirit left inside of her, going to curl up close to him, making a mental note to do the wash after he left. They must have made some mess together, the girl looking down to see some of the staining.

“I...I want to do it. You’re still really hard. And it felt so good….I don’t want to be alone tonight. Please.” Haru looked to him, emotion evident in her voice as she bit her lower lip, afraid of rejection from her kohai. Her small hand moved to stroke the length of his still hard cock.

Futaba grinned as she noted the hardness of his cock. Well, if Haru couldn’t finish him off for one day, he could always come over to her home to get his balls drained. And besides, she wanted a report from him on how he felt about what occurred. She paused from pleasuring herself to type up a text message, waiting to send it. If he was willing to please Haru again, then Futaba was going to sit back and watch, take it all in.

GetSmoked16: When the chick’s clingy, you gotta bail.
RiverGod: Aw, come on. It was her first time.
StraySheepRave: Nah, he’s totally right. Clingy chicks can go mental real quick. Trust me on this one.

Brotagonist: Eh, a little clinginess can be cute.
Maru-Q-Girl: Hey, what's that supposed to mean senpai?

When Haru asked for more, Akira nodded firmly in return and settled his hands on Haru's hips, taking the time to slowly slide her panties down before tossing them away. "Well, I don't mind going again," he assured Haru, lifting her slowly until her modest bosom was pressed into his chest. While she was a year older than him, she did feel a touch smaller when they were pressed together like this.

Akira pushed his cock back in at a steady rate, welcoming her warmth once more as it enveloped his shaft. He didn't need to be too gentle this rime around, instead falling into a series of quick thrusts that sent smacking sounds echoing through Haru's room. Necronomicon's corruption grew a little bit stronger, gradually raising the levels of Haru's perversion.

Haru helped him remove her bottoms, eagerly lifting her rump up so he could slide the stained fabric down with ease. She looked away from his intense gaze as he pressed her breasts against his chest, adoring the heat his body was radiating. “Akira….I really want you to enjoy yourself. Now that I’m not a virgin anymore…” The phantom thief smiled shyly. “Don’t have to worry about things so much, right? So please...let me make you happy.”

As he plunged away in her tight cunt, the urges that Necronomicon was forcing her to feel was becoming apparent. She spread her legs, holding her thighs open for him before moving to kiss him deeply, a hand trailing down her body to stimulate her own clit.

“Feels….feels so good….” Haru’s sweet smile never left her. “I wanna….take your cock a-all night longgggg….”

BeanSnob: Something seems different about her now...can’t put my finger on it.
BigBangBurger: Come in today to help boost your guts! Thanks for watching our President getting her guts filled!
GetSmoked16: Someone is gonna get fired for this promotion…

Lady_Justice: Oh, so that's where I recognise her from.
Ice-Warden: His stamina is quite commendable.
Fire-Warden: Hmph. Don't be so quick to compliment him.

He could feel Haru's sweet pussy quiver under each thrust, his movements rougher and more eager now that Haru had lost her virginal tightness. Though that didn't mean she was all that much looser, each hard thrust seeming to be hindered by her seemingly trying to suck him straight back in whenever he rolled his hips back. It was a rush, he had to admit.

Akira trailed his lips down Haru's neck, giving the soft skin a few teasing nibbles that left a few purple marks in passing. Given her propensity to wear turtle necks, it likely wouldn't draw much attention out in public. "Holy fuck," Akira growled, his hot breath caressing the creamy skin of the crook of Haru's nek.

Haru’s eager quim was certainly tighter than Futaba’s was when he got his first crack at it. But that was mostly the fault of Necronomicon. The real issue at hand was that in time, Futaba’s persona could re-gain the level of control he had of her. Especially with Akira having to go out and about to bed the women Futaba wanted him to. So he would find himself having to reign the devious Persona in when it would get out of hand.

“Please Akira….” Haru’s voice was shaking from the intense feelings of arousal. One hand was gripping his hair at the base of his neck, the other moving to his chin to make sure that he would look at her when spoken to. Her pale skin showed the markings easily. “I want...no. I need you to...bite me. I want every inch of my body to show that you’re the only one….allowed to fuck me.”

ShogiPrincess: Someone’s getting more bold.
HoneyOTU: I knew there was a hidden slut underneath her goody two shoes exterior.
RiverGod: Go for it Akira! Give it your all!

Maru-Q-Girl: Told you. Rich girls are sluts.
True_Detective_Prince: You would know.
Maru-Q-Girl: hey! >:E

"Hah..." Akira found himself looking Haru in the eye, heard her sultry purr and perverted requests as she wanted to make it clear that he was the only man for her. "And when did you become so perverted?" he asked, as if he had to ask. Necronomicon was likely having an effect already, though it would make things a bit easier for him in the future. No point in complaining until he got out of hand again.

Akira's lips trailed to the other side of Haru's neck, suckling eagerly until he found her collarbone. His teeth teased the sensitive spot, his hips smacking loudly as he vigorously railed her core. His shaft was throbbing powerfully inside Haru's warmth, making it clear he was getting set to blow once again.

“I….I don’t know what’s come over me…” Haru smiled, her body warm and receptive to everything that the curly haired boy was doing to her. Her tight cunt was so wet and warm, inviting him to plunge deeper inside of her. “But…” She moaned in pleasure, the wet noises from their fucking joining her soft voice. “I like it….I really like it.”

Her pale skin showed everything that Akira did to it easily. When his teeth found her collarbone, that was when she hit her release. Haru moaned loudly, her toes curling as she had a powerful orgasm. Her petite body shook underneath Akira, inner walls twitching about his shaft. The smile never left her cute face as she continued to feel the effects of her orgasm as Joker continued to thrust inside of her.

HoneyOTU: Just as I thought. Even the sweetest girls have a naughty side.
GetSmoked16: This has ended up being my favorite yet. That first girl was way too slutty.
HoneyOTU: Don’t get banned for being a pain.

Back
Top Bottom