Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Persona Corruption (MellowYellow x Poppy)

"Jesus..." Akira said, taking the time to adjust his glasses. In the chaos they had managed to get a little fogged up with steam, and was left wiping them with an unblemished part of Futaba's bedsheets. "You mind explaining what's brought all this on? I had a feeling you were a perv when I found out you were spying on me, but this..." No, something was definitely extraordinary about all this.

He narrowed his eyes, a pale blue glow overtaking his body. The video feed flickered and seemed to freeze, while Arsene's spectral form hovered just above Akira's body. "Better not be something to do with your Palace, I hated that pyramid..." he said, inspecting Futaba with an inhuman pair of eyes.

Futaba looked to him, biting her lower lip as she moved the two sex toys in and out of her, back against the wall. “I….I just can’t explain it.” She gasped, having no issues pleasuring herself in front of Akira, the vibrators on her nipples buzzing furiously. “Ever since….I formed the covenant with my...persona…..” The orange haired girl seemed obsessed with needing to cum again.

As Akira assessed her with the power of Arsene, it would be obvious that there was just something...off. It wasn’t shadow futaba, but it was some distortion. It seemed that Necronomicon was hovering around her, instead of how it normally operated, with her inside. A green light was focused on her, as if putting the spotlight on her actions.

After some thought, Arsene reached forward and settled his hands on the ebony surface of Necronomicon's armoured hull. Leave it to an eldritch Persona to get out of hand. Crimson light pulsed out of his palms and wrapped around Necronomicon, while he continued pushing on the flying saucer until it was brought down to a smaller size. As it shrank, Futaba's lusts began to receed.

But, ultimately, he only had the power to rein her in a little. While she became more rationale, her own desires were still present. Akira sighed faintly. "I think that's as much as I can do," he said. "But... how do you feel now?"

Once Arsene’s hard work was done, Futaba blinked, her eyes becoming somewhat clearer. But, there was still clear desire in her eyes. She adjusted her glasses, no longer focusing on scissoring the two toys in and out of her body.

“That feels...a lot better…” Futaba looked to the side, a light flush on her cheeks. “Still pretty turned on though.” She huffed. “So, what did you think about all of that? Pretty cool, huh?” She winked, a smile on her face, unashamed of her actions thanks to her Persona.

"It was... pretty fun," Akira admitted. She seemed a bit more in step with her usual quirky self, but it was clear she wouldn't hesitate if he offered her more. A strong arm wrapped around Futaba's petite waist, pulling her in close to his sturdy frame. She let her feel the warmth of his body, the strength of his musculature, and the steady reassuring beat of his heart.

"Truth be told, I've been attracted to you for some time... but I really didn't know how to say anything. And with me staying under your dad's roof, it felt... a little inappropriate to me. So I guess I should thank your Persona for that, doing the lifting for me," Akira explained. He gave the cute redhead a comforting squeeze.

She didn't complain as he wrapped an arm around her. After all, she had just done some depraved things with him. There was no denying that. She felt very full with the sex toys inside of her, not to mention the two egg vibrators still buzzing away on her nipples. The one on her clit had thankfully died, the batteries having given up from so much use.

"I would say that the feelings are mutual, from what just happened. However...." Futaba looked away, adjusting her glasses again. "...it would only be bad if we did it at LeBlanc. And I don't think that would be a good plan. After all, you don't have a bedroom door, hee hee hee. How have you managed to get by?" She looked up to him. "You know...masturbating? Inquiring minds want to know." Her eyes flicked to the side, to the cameras set up. "Oh...uh....I might have been...uh..." The orange haired girl wasn't too sure how to come clean about what she had done, so she blurted it out. "Imighthavestreamedeverythingjustnowovertheinternetforcashidon'tknowwhat'swrongwithme!!!!!" She took a deep breath afterwards, looking up to the ceiling.

"Trade secret," Akira replied. He may have gotten some help from Kawakami, since he could hardly handle his needs with Morgana hanging around in the attic. He got comfortable, only to blink at Futaba's abrupt outburst. He was silent for some time, replaying the rapid string of words in his head and picking it apart until he had managed to get the whole sentence laid out.

"Oh," Akira said. "I had a feeling I was being watched... well, no point in being mad. If it happened, it happened..." He smirked and leaned in, giving her rosy lips a fleeting kiss before he pulled back. "You really were wild under the influence of that, huh? Though, now that I know about it... it's kinda hot."

Futaba didn't mind the kiss, forgetting to close her eyes for it, however. She certainly was back to her slightly hyper, awkward self. A part of her wished that things would have progressed between them at a more natural pace, but there was no going back now. And, it had felt really good. But now, the sex toys inside of her were like a dull ache. Enough to keep Necronomicon in line, for now.

"If you think that was hot..." Futaba pressed her lips together before glancing around. She reached over to grab her phone, hitting a few buttons and the stream went offline. She could put it back on at anytime. But for now, there was something more important at hand to discuss. "...then wait until I tell you about how I have your room and the other Phantom Thieves wired...." She flashed him a toothy grin, going to lean into his chest.

"You found time to bug the others? Wow." Then again, when they had been working to get to know Futaba, they had shown her to each of their places. He supposed Necronomicon must have been acting up around that time. "So you've been keeping busy by watching me and the others, and now you've decided to go all the way?" he remarked. "Well, I don't mind that one bit."

He sat up a bit while keeping the redhead nestled comfortably against his chest. "Guess we'll keep that as our little secret in that case. Not everyone's as open minded as yours truly," the young man said. Akira glanced to Futaba's phone, humming in thought. "Wait, you haven't been livestreaming the others, have you?" Anyone livestreaming Ann in private would probably earn a small fortune in donations.

“I mean, yeah.” Futaba shrugged, her eyes roaming about the room as she sheepishly admitted to her sins. “It would be easier to keep an eye on you all, just in case someone figured out we were the Phantom Thieves and tried to come into our own homes. That way, if one of us was taken down, I could alert the others. And then, we could be ready for anything.”

“No! I haven’t streamed the others!” Futaba huffed. “At least...not yet. But there is something I’ve been meaning to discuss. But it was kinda hard with my head all wonky.” She smiled to help to steel her nerves. “I uh….I want for you to do what we just did. With the other girls. I don’t think it’s fair for me to keep you to myself. And besides, it would be hot to watch.” She waggled an eyebrow suggestively.

Akira pondered the suggestion in silence for some time. It was exciting of course, like he was being given a blank cheque. And it wasn't like he hadn't dreamed about it more than once. The girls had, in one way or another, flirted with him and just barely come to express their own feelings in the past. Granted streaming them was going to be something they were gonna be flighty about...

"Alright," the young stud said, giving Futaba a wry smile. "If it's a show you want, it's a show you'll get. I was hoping to bond with them anyway," he remarked. "That said, where do you want me to begin? Any girl you really wanna see get it first?" They all had their charms. Ann, looking quite exotic and being stacked to heaven. Makoto was quite curvaceous too, but had a brainy innocent charm to her. And there was Haru, the sugary sweet rich girl... each of them had a neat draw.

“Well, I mean. There is a method to my madness.” Futaba laughed lightly, rubbing the back of her head. “I want to be able to get closer to them, as well. And what better way than making sure that the girls have their fun with you? Once they’re completely addicted to you, I can let them know that I’m the mastermind behind this.” She splayed her fingers out on both hands, pushing the tips of all of her fingers to the ones on the other hand.

“As much as I would want to start with Ann….let’s go with the girl that you need a strong bond with the most. The new girl.” Futaba mischievously adjusted her glasses, using her middle finger at the center. A typical anime villain move, that she learned from the many different series she watched. “I want you to seduce the fast food heiress, Haru!”

"Hm?" He request made him quirk a brow. As ever he had been listening carefully to Futaba, managing a small smile at her evil genius routine. Though, he had to admit, her current voyeur habits would at least constitute her as a wicked genius. "Haru huh? Well... I guess I wouldn't mine starting there. She is rather cute, and it's not like she's been all that subtly around me."

The strawberry blonde had been quick to invite him to help with her rooftop garden, which he had obliged, and whenever they were alone she had made these rather... poor attempts at flirting that were still very endearing. "Guess I can go for it. Although, if she's into anything kinkier than handholding I'd genuinely be shocked."

“What I’m trying to get to, Joker, is that this is a good chance for you to create a new bond! A stronger bond!” Futaba nodded, smiling. “Haru is just the kind of girl to test it out on. And according to my calculations, she will be the hardest to convince. After all, the sex appeal of Ann is simply off the charts. And Makoto? I wouldn’t be shocked to find out that she’s into some dominatrix stuff.”

Futaba went to lay her head in Akira’s lap. “Besides, according to my poll, the fans voted for Haru! Who doesn’t want to see a billionaire burger girl giving into her basest desires?” She poked his cheek with her forefinger, looking up to him.

"Wait, you have a poll?" Akira asked, quirking his brow.

Regardless, Akira had decided to roll with Futaba's plan. He liked Haru well enough, and he certainly couldn't be any worse than that dip her father tried to marry her off to. Though actually getting into her pants, that was the real challenge he had to contend with... Given how sweet and innocent Haru was, for the most part, he had no idea how he'd even start to broach the topic. Getting into her house was a good starting point.

They had spent a good deal of the afternoon in her garden before he walked the wealthy heiress home, smiling faintly once they reached the expansive Okumura estate. It wasn't his first visit, but he was always impressed. "Glad I could help today. With the season starting to turn, I guess your plants are gonna need some extra care and attention.

“Well, of course.” Futaba rolled her eyes. “How else could you figure out who has the top vote in the popularity polls? Of course, I excluded myself, because I would unfairly rig the results. Being the best girl and all.” She brought her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around them.

“Good luck!” She flashed him a thumbs up. “I’ll be watching you every step of the way! Oh!” She reached over to her desk, picking up a pair of glasses that looked exactly like the ones Akira was already wearing. “Use these, please. There’s a hidden camera in the center, no one will notice it. That way everybody streaming will get really good POV shots. They can imagine that they’re the ones giving it to these pretty ladies! I believe in you!”

Haru was a dainty girl, wearing her school uniform with pride. Ever since becoming a member of the Phantom Thieves, she finally felt as if she had a place to belong. People who really treasured her for who she was, not what family she was born into. And Akira was already someone she could consider very special to her heart.

“You’re absolutely right! Some of my plants will need careful attention to, this time of year. But mums really do thrive in the chilly weather.” Haru smiled, pleasant as ever. She paused outside the large gates, one hand resting on them before looking to Akira directly. “Would you...like to come in? For some hot coco? Or warm tea? I would offer coffee, but I imagine you’re tired of that….not to mention, my quality would pale in comparison to Sojiro-sama’s.”

Akira gave Haru the once over, the tracking on his glasses-cam taking in the contours of her hips and bust. She really was a beautiful girl, it was hard not to be a little enthralled. "I'm sure your coffee is great," Akira assured her. Though she had a point, he really drink far too much coffee than could be considered healthy. He probably would've had a heart attack by now if his lifestyle wasn't so active and physical.

He followed Haru inside, humming faintly as he did so. "Tea or coco would be perfect. To say nothing of the great company I'd be enjoying this with," Akira lightly teased. He figured a little flattery would go rather far with Haru. "So... I take it I'm the first guy you've invited to your home?" he asked.

“Tea it is!” Haru nodded, flushing a bit as he mentioned being the first male visitor she ever had. Truth be told, she was attracted to him. With his unshakeable sense of righteousness, he had saved her life. If not for him, she would still be engaged to that nightmare of a man.

She walked into the kitchen of her mansion. It was the size of some people’s entire apartment in crowded Tokyo. Haru hummed to herself as she put the kettle on and began to arrange a tray. There was a part of the long counter with a few seats, to turn it into a mini bar. There was still a luxurious dining room, but if she or her father didn’t share a meal, they just ate in the kitchen.

“You have no idea how thankful I am to you, Akira-san. Thanks to the Phantom Thieves, I really do feel like I have real friends, for the first time in my life. None of you care about...well...all this. She motioned to the house around herself. It certainly was her gilded cage. “Except for Ryuji. If he asks me one more time for a lifetime membership card to my family’s burger restaurant….well, I might just have to post his name on the message board.”

The tea kettle started to whistle, and she moved to pick it up and pour it into the two fine china cups. “I couldn’t think of anyone else I would rather spend a beautiful day like this with.” She handed him his tea cup, a delicate jasmine tea. There was a modest spread, with sugar cubes and honey, with some various cookies.

“So, what do you think?” She put her hands together like she was praying at her chest as she waited for him to take his first sip. “Think I can nab an internship at Le Blanc if the family fortune runs dry?”

Akira took in Haru's home with a mute sense of awe. The closest of their group that came close to Haru's level of luxury was Ann, given the wealth and fame of her folks, but Haru seemed a few notches beyond even that. But he tried not to focus on it, for the sake of appearing casual. "Hehe, is that so? Guess it's a bad time to ask for my own lifetime membership card?" he teased.

He examined the spread with a small hum and took the time to raise his to his nose, sniffing slightly at the rich liquid.

"Hehe. I'm sure Sojiro would rather look at a pretty girl behind the counter than my mug," he remarked with a soft chuckle. He sipped his tea and smacked his lips in delight. "Nice, real nice," he remarked, flashing her a sly smile. "In truth, I'm so used to serving coffee to you guys that it feels weird when someone does it for me... it feels weird. Not that I mind, especially when the girl serving me is so cute."

“Well, I do believe that Mister Soijiro is impressed by your talents in the shop. You really know you way around it.” Haru complimented as she sipped her tea. She was the perfect picture of graceful femininity. As he mentioned having a cute girl serving him, a flush ran across his lips.

“That’s...that’s very nice of you, Akira.” Haru seemed slightly flustered. Truth be told, she never had anyone confess feelings for her before. Or even seem interested in her. After all, there was the matter of the arranged marriage. That certainly scared people away. And then there was her gentle and sweet nature. Most boys saw her as something to idolize, but ultimately untouchable.

“I would love to serve you at any time!” Haru smiled, unaware of the double entendre. Although, she was certainly the textbook definition of a submissive.

Elsewhere, Futaba was entirely too displeased with herself as she sat at her computer. She was watching the camera in Akira’s glasses, not bothering to switch to Haru’s room until it looked like they would seal the deal. She was masturbating furiously to a recording of her fun time with Akira in her own room.

‘Ugh….I’ve gotta finish up the next set of glasses for Akira.’ She thought to herself rather crossly. ‘It won’t be any fun to watch without any input. Need to put a microphone in so he can hear anything I have to say….” She slid down in her chair as she rapidly fingered herself, multiple vibes taped to her nipples and clit.

‘And give Joker the controls to these things when he’s out and about.’ Futaba bit her lower lip, not wanting to cum just yet. There was another camera on her for the customers streaming, giving them a bit of a pre show before the main event.

Akira very nearly choked on his next mouthful of tea, his body tensing as he fought through the catch in his throat. After a few seconds he managed to lower his cup, fortunately without spewing any sort of mess out from his shock. That would've killed the mood. "A-ah, is that so?" the handsome rogue asked, looking a little surprised. She hadn't meant anything perverted, no doubt, but... well it did remind him of why he was here.

With how cute she was, this next show was bound to be a popular one.

Akira slid closer to his senpai, smiling faintly before settling a hand on her thigh. "Haru," he casually said. "I did have another reason for coming out here today, and I was hoping we could talk." His strong fingers gave her silky thigh a lazy stroke. "You see, spending time with you and getting to know you... I think it's given me feelings for you." Which was largely true. It's just that Haru wasn't the only lady in his team with the same claim.

Haru blinked as Akira slid in closer beside of her. The hand that rested on her thigh certainly didn’t go unnoticed by the demure girl. It was a good sign that she didn’t push it away, or try to scoot away to put room in between them. Her heart was pounding fast enough to make her dizzy. Close like this, his natural scent was almost overwhelming. He had a musky smell, probably thanks to living in an attic, coupled with the fragrant aroma of coffee beans from the cafe below. Combined together, it was quite intoxicating to the small girl.

“Really?” Haru squeaked, with a high pitch voice. She wished that she could be more confident, like Ann. Ann would know just what to do, the right and sexy things to do. Unfortunately, she was an inexperienced virgin. She had been too timid to even try pleasuring herself, finding it to be a rather confusing and daunting task.

His motions on her soft thigh made a strange feeling rise out of her stomach. It was like the most intense case of butterflies. “Really, Akira?” She turned her face to look at him, a flush on her cheeks from his admission. Haru summoned up all of her bravery and wrapped her arms around Akira in a hug, her small breasts pressing against his chest. “Oh, Akira! I didn’t know how to tell you, but I feel the same way!”

Akira nearly felt the wind being knocked out of him. For as demure and sweet as Haru was, she had a physical strength that was nothing tp be sneezed at. It was a sharp contrast to Futaba, who seemed equally as unimposing, but actually was about as puny as she looked. Still he smiled, pulling the strawberry blonde cutie into his lap, his strong hands settling on Haru's cute backside.

"Heh. Well, no offense but you really weren't subtle about it," he said. The girl was plain thirsty, to put it mildly. Not that Akira minded all that much, he was flattered by any female affection given his reputation. The dark haired boy let their lips meet, deciding to start slow and casual. He doubted Haru had much experience of this, and really didn't want to think on what she may have done with her ex-fiance.

Haru didn’t complain for one moment as Akira lifted up her lithe body to be more in his lap. She smiled up to him, happy to be like this. Her small arms were wrapped around his neck. Like this, it was the best view for the camera on his glasses. Of course, Futaba hadn’t started the stream yet. That would wait for when he was in the bedroom with her.

“I wasn’t?” Haru blinked, but a smile crossed her pretty face quickly. “That’s wonderful! Normally, I’m just too...shy. To ever let anyone know how I really feel. So I am really happy.” She closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side. She hadn’t been expecting the kiss, so she didn’t have to be too nervous. Her eyes flew open as soon as the kiss registered in her brain. This certainly wasn’t Haru’s first kiss. The boy she had previously been engaged to had forcefully taken that from her. But that was all he could claim to be first at. Everything else for Haru was completely virginal and inexperienced.

The cute girl kissed him back with all the passion she could muster, wanting him to be just as happy as she was.

Being this close to Haru let him deeply appreciate a few things about her. Just how soft she felt, the warmth of her body, the scent of her expensive perfume. She was, in many respects, an ideal woman. And that ideal nature would only grow as Necronomicon's neural influence would slither into her mind and boost her libido to new heights.

"You know Haru, since you invited me in," Akira began as their lips parted, a roguish smile lingering on his face. "Well there's been something on my mind. I know it must make me seem like quite a pervert, but..." His strong hands roamed along Haru's peachy ass in eager up and down motions, his fingers occasionally sinking into the plush cheeks of her butt. "Know what I mean?" Akira asked.

Back
Top Bottom