Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Persona Corruption (MellowYellow x Poppy)

"Well well," Akira purred, watching in some awe as Makoto throated a healthy portion of his cock enthusiastically. Akira had done this plenty of times with Futaba so far, and so the young man had seen the effect of having bountiful blowjob practice. It was hard to believe that Makoto really was new to all this, but her passion and usual dedication to anything she put her mind to was really starting to shine through.

"You really are full of surprises Makoto... I think I'll have plenty of fun keeping you around," Akira boasted before giving her nipples a firm tweak to emphasize his point. Akira dipped his hips, sinking another few inches into Makoto's throat, and then reeled his strong hips backward until the fat head was resting on her tongue again. His shaft was pulsing in Makoto's horny mouth, a few salty dribbles of precum oozing along the brunette's tongue.

Brotagonist: this girl is a hardcore slut... I dunno how this channel is gonna top her.

Makoto didn’t reply to anything that he was saying, too focused on pleasing him. She wanted nothing more than him to shoot thick, stringy wads of cum into her throat. The brunette had fantasized about this day for so long. For all intents and purposes, she gave everyone the impression of being an independent and strong willed woman. But there was nothing else she wanted more than to be put in her place and forced to take big cock until she broke from it.

She deep throated his cock, pressing her face so hard against Akira’s body that her nose was scrunched up against his skin. Her throat was constricted, getting no air flow as she willingly choked on his massive member. Her eyes looked up to him, wanting to know how his face looked as she gave him all of the pleasure she could muster. The little bit of precum he had placed on her tongue drove her to do such a lewd act.

“There’s no denying her appeal.” Futaba moaned in Akira’s ear as she came thanks to the dildo in her ass, squirting and making quite the mess for her to clean up. When Akira would tug and pinch Makoto’s nipples, the brunette moaned like a wanton whore.

“What a slut...I won’t let her top me though! You need to come over soon so we can make a nasty video that will top even this!” The petite orange haired girl sounded resolute as she enjoyed the feeling of the dildo in her ass.

From what Akira could hear, it seemed that Futaba had no intention of letting Makoto totally surpass her. It was an exciting prospect, knowing that Futaba wanted to go for an even kinkier round with him. Damn, that orange-haired succubus was going to drain him like a tube of toothpaste. But for now he focused on the task at hand, his attention examining the outline of his cock in Makoto's eager throat.

He gave a sudden and sharp hiss threw his teeth, closing his eyes as hot spurts of pearly cum started to surge from the tip of his shaft, released in a volume just as intense as what he had managed in her rear. His powerful legs trembled, Makoto's nipples slipping from Akira's tight grip and leaving her breasts to bounce from the sudden shift. More splatters of salty cum hit the back of her throat, sliding down to her stomach.

F0rtuneT3ller: yeeeeh girl, drink it all down!
BeanSnob: the bookish ones are always the sluttiest.

“That’s right, Akira…” Futaba encouraged Akira as she heard him cum, nice and hard down Makoto’s throat. Watching everything from his point of view was driving her wild, and she grabbed a vibrating wand with a rotating head in order to stimulate her clit while her ass was still totally stretched out.

“Now that you’ve filled her ass and her stomach, time to give the viewers the grand finale. Let’s see if you can make her belly stick out from loading her cunt up with cum…” The orange haired girl moaned in his ear as she stimulated herself. “We’ll know what she looks like when she gets knocked up by your thick cock~”

Makoto stayed still with his cock shoved down her throat, eyes watering as she took the load like a good girl. She only pulled her mouth off his cock when he sounded like he had finished emptying his balls. But as the girl genius wasn’t too familiar with his noises to tell when he was completely done, one last thick rope of cum entered her mouth when just the tip was in it. She savored the salty flavor, eyes rolling back in her head as the smell hit her nostrils.

After pulling spent cock from her mouth, she opened her mouth to show him the load that he gave her, before swallowing it all down. Once the thick wad was down her raw throat, Makoto opened her mouth once again to show that she was finished with her delicious treat.

GetSmoked16: Holy.Fuck.
HoneyOTU: If you think it’s been great so far, just wait for the finale! He’s going to fuck this nympho and fill her up to the brim! Better keep watching!
BeanSnob: I can’t look away! Closed the shop, customers can wait.

Doctor_D34th: it's not like you have that many customers in the first place.
BeanSnob: It's talk like that that'll cost you your discount.

Akira breathed a pleased sigh as his weighty dick left Makoto's throat, his half-lidded gaze examining her outstretched tongue and the wanton expression on her pretty face. She sure was something... He took a seat on the couch, curtly pulling the nerdy brunette up into his lap, his strong hands settling in on the rounded and reddened cheeks of her rump. "You sure are something," the roguish thief said.

He gripped Makoto's rear, fingers digging into her ass as he hoisted her a few inches upward. He gave Makoto just a few moments to brace before firmly pulling her down, his girth spreading Makoto's soaked cunt wide open around him. Akira grit his teeth, trailing into a heated growl as the tightness wrapped around the first half of his shaft. Akira sank back into the couch, getting comfy as he started to vigorously bounce Makoto in his lap, sinking her further down his cock on each pull.

Makoto was too focused on how her body was recovering from everything to focus on what Akira wanted. So when she was grabbed up and put on his lap, she was slightly confused. But very aware that sucking his dick had turned her on a lot, and she needed to find some relief due to that. Her bottom ached from the rough treatment, biting her bottom lip and looking over her shoulder to the bespectacled boy. She hoped deep down that the same treatment would continue when he took her virginity.

The brunette blinked and gasped as the fingers entered her asshole, amazed that he was still able to lift her up by just using the fingers in her ass and another hand on her hip. In no time at all, before she could do anything other than own, he was spreading her pussy lips and spearing her with his cock. Her soaked pussy slid easily down the length, gobbling it up greedily. It was evident that she wanted this just as much as Akira. Thanks to playing with herself so much, her hymen was a thing of the past. But she was still just as tight as a virgin, only ever using her fingers and sometimes her pencil case. It was just the right size, length and shape to compare to a small dildo.

As he began to bounce her up and down, it was evident that he wasn’t entirely inside of her. But with time, he would manage to get her down to the base. The fingers in her ass felt fantastic, but Makoto being the pain slut that she was craved more and more. She looked over her shoulders, red eyes clouded with lust.

“More fingers, please...fill me up….beat me…” Makoto begged, having fallen quite far from her pedestal.

“Next time you’re going to have to bring her to my place...she’ll love all my toys~” Futaba flirtingly informed Akira as she continued to toy with her clit. It was obvious that Makoto was going to be as extreme as she was, but just much more submissive and wanting to be put in pain. Futaba just adored playing with all of the various toys she had.

Akira savoured just how tight she was. He and Futaba had spent a good deal of time watching how the brunette toyed with herself, learning her experience and limits thus far. She was just as tight as the duo had surmised, her pussy so utterly snug even when the brunette was utterly drenched with desire. Not that that would be an issue for long, with how she seemed so eager to fit every last inch inside her.

Akira had three fingers from his right hand in her asshole, occasionally pumping them too and fro while the lion's share of his attentions were focused on the tightness embracing his shaft. "I know someone you could have a whole lot of fun with," Akira remarked, snickering. Yeah, Futaba already sounded eager to have her fun with the slutty student council president. Not that he could entirely blame her.

Akira caught Makoto's exposed right nipple between his teeth, nibbling and giving it a few quick tugs. They'd both sleep sound tonight.

GetSmoked16: This girl is crazy kinky.
Brotagonist: Kinda miss the strawberry blonde now. She was pretty wholesome.

The three fingers pumping in her asshole felt like heaven, but Makoto’s body craved more mistreatment. She heard him mention another person that she could play with, and she mutely nodded at first. Makoto had to remind herself to speak up, knowing that her voice was drenched with her arousal.

“I’ll do anything, Akira...as long as I can have this cockkk…” Makoto was unable to keep her mind on the conversation for long, instead her mind focusing on just how damn good everything felt. She did have a fleeting image of herself at school, in a janitor closet. The slut for humiliation would be restrained throughout the day, the school administrators concerned with the absence of the typically present Student Council President. And during the small breaks between classes, Akira could stop by her prison and remove the various sex toys she was plugged up with and fuck her nice and hard before having to get to his next class.

Being used as nothing more than an instrument for pleasure sent a thrill through her body, making her put her hands on his knees and arch her back. With her feet firmly planted, she was able to use that as leverage to move her cunt up and down his length faster and harder than ever. It made his balls slap against her body, and it was evident that she was gearing up for another orgasm.

HoneyOTU: Hey! I’m way kinkier! *pout*
RiverGod: Guess I’ll have to give the pair of you a run for your money!
StraySheep: A contest between women to see who the nastiest one can be….this is too good to be real!

With all the noise that the pair was making, there was no way that they could hear the key slipping into the door knob, the handle turning briefly before popping the door open. Stepping inside was Sae Niijima, appearing utterly aggravated. Her job as a public prosecutor was very frustrating as of late, especially with the Phantom Thieves now on the scene. She hadn’t been home in two days, wearing her stylish black suit tailored to accentuate every curve on her body. The grey haired woman was so tired that when she got felt up on the train, she didn’t even fight back. Instead, she allowed the man to grope her body relentlessly inside the crowded train car. As of late, it was the only excitement she could find thanks to being so busy. So she had to take it where she could.

“Tadaima….” The exhausted woman sighed as she slipped off her heels, putting down her satchel and going to walk past the rutting couple on the couch as if it were nothing out of the ordinary. Sae supressed a yawn, Makoto having frozen in place with her eyes wide as saucers as she waited for her sister’s reaction to the depraved scene before her. It wasn’t until the grey haired woman reached the kitchen that she sensed anything was amiss, the air thick with the scent of arousal and cum in the small room.

“What the….” Now it was Sae’s turn to be wide eyed as she turned around on her heel, stalking back over to the couch to gawk at her sister getting a thick cock out in the open. Which was completely unfair to the elder sister, as she hadn’t been fucked in over a year. And masturbating was only so fun. And Akira’s cock was HUGE. The Prosecutor had a hard time believing that such a cock could belong to a highschooler, but he did wear the uniform of the same school as Makoto.

Junes_Bear: Whoaho! A new challenger approaches!
Pancake_Fuckboy: This is either going to get very arousing, or very violent
Maru-Q-Girl: WHOA! The tits on this one!
BeanSnob: Wait a minute... I know her.

Akira's head had whipped around sharply as he got a glimpse of the door opening, the first-person camera taking in every detail as Makoto's sister casually entered. She seemed so wiped from work that she didn't notice at first what was going on in the comfort of her own living room. It wasn't a permanent thing however, as it took her only a few minutes to register what she had just walked past.

Sae was a deeply attractive woman, much like her younger sister. Her hips and breasts, in particular, were quite potent and eye catching. Whoever Mama Niijima was, she must've been a very beautiful woman.

"Ah..." Akira was usually quite confident, but now he was very much caught with his pants down. He had no idea how to react to this, or how Sae was processing what she had stumbled in on. Even Makoto had some fear for her sister, and if he pissed her off with this then Akira could easily get his probation bumped up severely. "H-hello, Niijima-san," he greeted, trying to sound respectful while balls deep inside her younger sister.

“Hello, Niijima-san?!” Sae mocked Akira’s words wondering where he got this sort of nerve! She was well aware of his reputation in school, and the fact that he had a run in with the law. Honestly, he even caught her attention briefly as a candidate for being a member of the Phantom Thieves. But she had quickly decided to herself that their goals didn’t align with his actions, and moved on to suspect other students at Shujin Academy. The grey haired woman back tracked, going to stand before her sister and the young man with a disapproving look on her pretty features.

“Aaaa, Nee-chan…” Makoto was flushing crimson, embarrassed by this change in events. But this was something that she had to think about running the risk of. To be so open and do these things in the living room. She was beginning to feel that she would deserve any punishment that would be handed out by her sister, but was unable of removing herself from Akira’s cock.

“Don’t try that.” The Prosecutor narrowed her eyes that were mirror images of Makoto’s. “How dare you! Makoto, I’m ashamed of you. To act like such a brazen little wanton slut…” She leaned close, a smirk on her face. Even if she was tired, dominating her sister had always been her pleasure. Before all of the Phantom Thieves business, when she had more free time, she loved dominating her very own sister. After all, Makoto had no way to pay her back for shifting the focus of her life, time and effort to raise her. Just her body, which Sae had taken advantage of in the past.

“Without letting your dear Older Sister in on the fun.” Sae licked her lips as her hands moved to Makoto’s nipples, pinching them hard and tugging them far away from her body. “Kurusu-san, right? You have to make it up to me too, having the nerve to fuck my little sister. Letting her hog such a big cock….better make her cum.” The older sister had a wicked gleam in her eye as she got to her knees. “Fuck her nice and hard, Kurusu-san and I’ll even help you out…”

Without another word, she began to lick and suck on his heavy balls that were pressing against Makoto’s bottom. Sae savored the flavor of her sister’s familiar juices all over his flesh, able to taste some of his cum in the mix as well. The entire time she suckled and licked his balls, her hands never left tugging and pinching Makoto’s nipples much rougher than anything Akira had already done to her.

Sae was a prosecutor by trade, a career that meant the had to have a good poker face if she was to have any luck in a courtroom. So it was ultimately hard to tell what she was making of all this. Akira managed to maintain his own casual, unreadable air as he surveyed her... right up until she revealed her true nature, tweaking Makoto's nipples in an obscene manner before sinking down to her knees. It seemed for as educated and refined as Sae was, she was quite a pervert.

Brotagonist: o shit, and incest too?
Maru-Q-Girl: damn Honey, you are spoiling us today

"I uh..." She wanted him to fuck Makoto... and she wanted to watch? No, not just watch, she wanted to be involved. She gave his balls a quick lick, teasing him and making his pulse spike yet again. He'd nearly had a heart attack just being under her scrutinous gaze, but it was definitely appealing to have a beautiful and mature woman getting involved in this. It'd add another texture of flavour to the stable of talent on their site.

Soon Akira settled back to the task at hand, eagerly bouncing the brunette on his weighty cock with the head of his cock ramming to the hilt on each downward pull. Her breasts bounced from the continued impacts, and soon the Niijima apartment was filled with the sound of flesh meeting flesh. "Geez Makoto. You could have told me you got it on with Niijima-san. We could've set this up in advance!"

A part of Futaba wanted to claim responsibility for what was being showcased on the stream. But, she hadn’t planned this one. Her previous research hadn’t turned up anything about an incesteous relationship between the two. But, she hadn’t been monitoring the home until after joining up with the Phantom Thieves. And with how busy the group that threatened to “Take your Heart” was keeping Sae, it was no wonder that the older woman didn’t have the time to release some tension with her younger sister.

HoneyOTU: I’m staying glued to this scene...sometimes things go even better than planned. I’ll have to see about having delivery, I’m famished…
BigBangBurger: Feeling hungry? Stop on by and get stuffed just like these two girls are going to be with cum!
GetSmoked16: Weirdest. Promotion. Ever.
StraySheep: Still beating my dick though…

“He’s right, Makoto...you’ve been a bad girl, keeping this cock all to yourself…” Sae’s hot breath washed across Akira’s balls, as she took a break from licking and sucking. “That’s why you have to be punished like the little slut you are. Make him cum inside of you to punish you...especially since I know you’ve been too busy to go and get your birth control refilled lately.”

“No...please!!” The younger sister was saying no, but her body was saying absolutely yes. She managed to get wetter for the cock sliding in and out of her, just imagining being pregnant with his child. What would the school think? And the principal? The Student Council President knocked up by the school delinquent. She would become a social pariah for certain. But she didn’t budge from her position of getting pummeled by his prick, or try to put up a struggle.

“Such a bad girl…” The grey haired woman admonished her as she pulled the nipples so hard and far from her body that the poor brunette came again thanks to how hot the depraved situation was. When her innermost walls flexed and squeezed Akira’s prick, Sae continued to torture her nipples, using her nails now for added stimulation.

While it would be a stretch to call Sae a friend, or really anything more than an acquaintance, this was definitely a surprise to the young man. He truly never would have imagined the respected prosecutor having a perverse side at all, let alone one that she liked to exercise on Makoto in these lurid ways. Not that he was complaining, this little intrusion had likely made their popularity skyrocket even further than it had already.

Fire-Warden: I guess this is okay as far as double-teams go. We could do better.
Ice-Warden: Sister please
Brotagonist: oh, another sister tag-team? You should get in touch with admin.
Shogi-princess: I suppose I'll have to get another big donation prepped for that.

Akira settled in under Makoto, feeling his body shudder as she came from both his cock and Sae's rampant teasing. The prosecutor was as relentless here as she was in the courtroom, working Makoto's body like an instrument and enjoying every passing second of it. Akira's strong hands smacked down upon Makoto's rear, squeezing her rump tight as a powerful release hit, his shaft erupting once more with a slew of his hot seed spurting straight into Makoto's womb at a speedy rate until the excess started to ooze down the underside of Akira's throbbing, intruding cock.

HoneyOTU: I’m willing to take any and all applicants into consideration! I’ll be posting a link here on the stream soon, so you girls will know how to get in contact with me.
D34th-Doctor: Hm, my job keeps me a bit busy, but I think I could add some spice...with medical play.
GetSmoked16: Helloooo Nurse.

Makoto’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as Akira’s cock unloaded inside of her. In record time, her womb was stuffed full of his creamy cum, the excess dripping out of her. Sae was happy to watch her little sister be treated just like the fuck toy she was, moving in to lap up any of the spunk that made its way out of Makoto. The brunette haired woman fell limp, Akira’s cock still inside of her.

“Such a useless little sister. What are you doing?” Sae snapped, an angry look on her face. “Get down here and start licking his cock clean. Waste any more time and I’ll make you go to school tomorrow with the vibrating panties on. That what you want?” It seemed the prosecutor’s words resonated with Makoto, the student’s pussy shivering in fear still on Akira’s cock. But she had to get through it, withdrawing herself from Joker’s cock and getting to her knees. When she finally withdrew herself, a fresh wave of jizz coated the cock.

Sae positioned herself so she was on one side of Akira’s prick, and Makoto on the other. “You can suck his balls, not much cum left on them….you’ve had enough for one day. It’s all mine now.” Sae licked her lips as if she were looking at a buffet and figuring out where she wished to start. After tucking some hair behind her ear, she moved her lips to the tip of Akira’s dick and began to lick and suck at just the head. Sae savored the cum mixed with Makoto’s release, drinking it all down before starting to take his prick into her mouth, inch by inch. The brunette sister dutifully licked and sucked on Akira’s heavy balls, happy to be submissive to her sister’s wishes.

Pancake_Fuckboy: she's not the gentle kind of doctor
BeanSnob: she still has a medical license at least.
BeanSnob: i think.

Akira hadn't been expecting any of this to happen. He would have thought stuffing Makoto's tight little pussy would be the end of it, but Sae had jumped into the fray and clearly wouldn't let him back out. Not with this bit of controversy set to dangle over his head. Still, it was impressive to watch how quickly the stern and serious woman got to taking the peak of his glistening prick into her warm and wet mouth.

A strong hand settled on the top of Sae's head, letting her suck away and bob along the upper half of his shaft. Soon enough she was taking in most of his cock, while Makoto's tonguebath on his balls kept him riding high as a kite. "Never would have taken you for the type Niijima-san... to think a famed prosecutor would be so lewd." But what was more surprising was the knowledge that she had any interest in dick at all.

Back
Top Bottom