Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Between Man and Beast (Faetal Attraction and Anansi)

He sighed as he opened his eyes and looked down to her with a slight bite of his lower lip as his fingers trailed back up her face. "As time goes on, you'll find that you will be rewarded with more statuses of our relationship and connection, different ones. Maybe one day I'll wear one of yours indicating that the bond between us is something that you've sealed forever." His voice was low as he said this, it wavered a moment before he continued. "Maybe one day, there will be things between us that link us no matter where we are to let people know that we are for each other. " He said before he pulled back his hand suddenly.

His breathing was slow and low as he waited for her to go about his task. Each breath was a precise amount of time, it came in, then came out. His eyes dilated though the room's light had not changed at all. His eyes stared far away still, and he didn't blink at what would have been a slight change in light as he stood there. He occasionally took a long while between breaths, he didn't appear to hold them in, he merely ceased breathing and then resumed a few seconds later.

He stood stock still and moved his leg only slightly. His body allowed for the movement that was given in attempting to reposition him but nothing more. His feet came down in the same place that they had been before and his breathing, eyes and stance showed no significant change.

His arms allowed her to move them just enough and as she jumped and pulled he stood impassive as she made her attempt. Even with her pulling and shifting he didn't move till she touched his chin. He bent at the waist not the neck slightly forward going enough to give her the clearance she needed without bowing his head any more than that. Once cleared he immediately stood again to full height. His eyes hardened slightly and his pupils began refocusing once again growing wide as he stood there.

As she pulled it free his member stiffened, it hung for a second or so as it glanced her cheek. It almost immediately stiffened before him jutting before him at a ninety degree angle perpendicular to his body. While he was uncircumcised his member in his full size had the full head of his member jutting out making it a ridge a few inches behind the tip. The slightly pointed tip flared at the edge and an inch or so behind it came this ridge. Its shaped tapered outward significantly thicker in the center and consistently that size toward the base of his member. His length was significantly darker than the rest of his body, it twitched slightly as it pointed over her shoulder before she moved back and down. Its length was smooth, the white lines being around his waist and running in a single line down his pubis but circling his member. He had no hair whatsoever in this area. His testicles hung slightly below it by about an inch or so each the size of a medium sized plum. His scrotum was similarly hairless to the rest of him. Once she'd resumed her position he suddenly turned away from her. "Five minutes, twenty seven seconds." He said flatly as he walked toward the first of the chests he had previously opened before.

His backside was prominently round and pressing from his main body without being bulging, it flexed slightly with each step as he walked over and opened the first drawer. Reaching inside he pulled from it a single black paddle. IT was made from rubber, about two feet in length, its handle was thick and ridged, the main body was wide and square. He gripped it firmly and swished it back and forth as though testing its weight surprisingly his strokes were fast and whisked through the air as though not encountering the air resistance that should have slowed the hand of someone with less strength. Pulling out the tablet he'd removed before he turned back toward her and walked over. He placed the paddle on her left shoulder. "I'm going to pull away, and prepare, if this falls, you get double." He said flatly before he released the handle.

Cyrus's words made her eyes misty, he was serious. If she proved herself, she could have his trust and love, maybe even be his equal outside of this room. She felt a flutter in her chest as his fingers trailed along her face, his low voice making her feel wanted. As he pulled away, she felt a sadness wash over her. She had not yet earned his affection and adoration, that was what this place was for, but she didn't want him to stop with the soft touches. She so badly wanted to tell Cyrus how much he wanted what he spoke of, but she didn't want to speak out of turn. FX-01 had to bite her lip to keep from speaking out, and she sighed sadly as he moved back and his gaze locked onto the wall above the bed. FX-01 wouldn't tell him, but she was a bit disappointed that he wouldn't watch his pet as she did his bidding.

It worried her when he stopped his breathing momentarily, for longer periods than she expected, but it was clear from the fact that his body still standing that he was still alive. She didn't have the time, or the permission, to stop and ask if he was okay, so she soldiered on. As his body moved with her guidance, she wasn't surprised when he returned back to the rigid stance once she was done removing the various items of clothing, another sign that though his breathing seemed off, he was still very much alive, just focused on remaining in that blank and inexpressive state.

As his member stood at attention, over her shoulder and right by her face, FX-01 could feel the heat radiating off of it. His smell even stronger now that his cock was free, it filled her nose and she whimpered softly with desire. Though he was large and uncut, the dark hue of the skin, the lines that led from his waist and circled around the shaft, and the smoothness of his whole body, even his balls, was a sight that made her pussy drip and her sex quiver. It looked so inviting like it wanted to be caressed and savored. When he turned away, leaving FX-01 with only the brief vision of what she saw in her mind, she sighed sadly and her shoulders slumped a bit.

She watched carefully as Cyrus walked back to the drawers and opened them. She cringed a bit when he announced her timing. She had gone over by 20 seconds, which meant that she was to have another 2 increments added to her punishment, something which aroused both excitement and dread within her.

Her eyes were glued to his ass as he walked, enjoying the sight of his muscular backside flexing as he moved. FX-01 snapped back to reality as she heard Cyrus swish the paddle about as if it test it. She bit her lip hard in anticipation as she saw the large and stiff tool move through the air. When he placed the paddle on her shoulder, she froze, his words only confirming what she thought he wanted her to do. FX-01 didn't even nod at his order, she stayed as still as possible. She even made her breathing more shallow and was now breathing through her nose with her belly instead of her chest, so as to minimize any movement in her torso that may make her shoulders move at all. She had managed to be successful in keeping the paddle from falling off her shoulders, even though it took Cyrus longer than she expected to finish his preparations. She was biting her lip hard as she concentrated on keeping every muscle in her arms, legs, and core still. Her hands were curled into tight fists and the only part of her body that was moving were her eyes as she watched Cyrus.

He was using the tablet now, so there was no doubt in her mind that the next step was for her to be put onto one of the benches. Most likely he would be giving her swats on the with the large and surprisingly heavy paddle that rested on her shoulder. Just from the weight, she felt as it rested on her back, and her knowledge of just how strong Cyrus was, she knew that any paddling he would do to her would hurt, if not a lot, at least it would smart and she wondered how many lashes she had managed to rack up. Was it one per rule broken? One per offense? Or more depending on his judgment of the severity of her transgressions. Her stomach fluttered and her heart raced at the thought of his strong arm swinging the paddle across her bottom as she was spread out, probably in a very lewd, position, so he could view all of her naked body while doling out the punishment.

"You want to touch it don't you?" He asked her softly as he walked about. "My cock that is. You want to feel it slide into you, make you feel complete, having it fill that aching void within you that throbs and hungers for to be filled." He said his voice flat as he moves away from her. He trailed his fingers along his body lowly as he stretched before he flexed his hips and his member swelled slightly. "I tell you what, if you make it through your punishment, with only one outburst, you can have it. For a whole...lets say ten minutes you will be allowed free reign with my member."
He ran his fingertip from the base to the tip of his member. "I will lay docile on a bench of your choosing, and you can take a full ten minutes doing as you choose, and I'll even keep it up for you."

"So as I've said you will be punished. We will start simple." He said softly as he walked around her briefly. "Some note first, you were told to keep your hands on the ground, and could have easily nudged me closer to one of the benches to raise yourself up. There are tools to be used, but I guess that's not something that would cross yourself, one day you'll be able to stand..." his eyes flitted over her briefly. "...maybe. When that day comes your time will be even shorter."

"You seem excited, but just in case." He said before he placed the tablet down atop the chest. He stroked a finger down three levels to a much thicker compartment than the one he'd retrieved the tablet from. Pressing his finger against the button it hissed open and he pulled from it a large black cloth bag. He shifted it around slightly and zipping it open he pulled from within a leather manacle with a stainless steel carabiner hanging from one end. He Then pulled out another, and then two more. He walked to the bench and pressed the high end of it and drew out a section. He placed them atop it. Walking back over to her he stood before her, his member 's tip inches from her nose as he looked her over, leaning in he examined her face and head closely. He turned and walked back to the chest and pulled from within an eye mask with a heavy strap to it which he adjusted curtly without looking back to her again.

He tapped the surface a few times and the bench whirred to life. He turned to face it and tapped the surface of it and slid his hand up it. The bench angled upward the end facing the bed angling down toward the floor and the other up to form a 45 degree angle with the floor. He adjusted the height of it and looked over to her briefly to adjust it for the length of her body. He trailed a finger over another section of the tablet and the bottom of the bench whirred and slats opened from within anchor points slipped out. "Position yourself." He said gesturing to the bench. He didn't indicate which was which, she could be facing upward, toward the door or downward toward the bed. He walked over and picked up the paddle from her shoulder. He gripped the base of it with his fingertips before sliding them along the handle. He grasped it and dragged its length along her cheek before he moved the tip over against her lips. He pressed the tip against her lips softly before he pulled it back. He then shifted back from her and walked over to the chest placing the tablet atop it. He hung the paddle by a thin strap protruding from the handle from one anchors that hung on the bench.

"Yes...I do Cyrus.." FX-01 replied as he talked. She watched his fingers trail along his body and sighed softly as he stretched, causing his cock to swell more. Her eyes followed as he stroked his member, and he wished it was her slim fingers caressing the beast between his legs. She nodded slowly, a smile growing on her lips as she began to think about what she would do with the free reign over him. The warmth between her legs grew more and she could feel her core tighten as she imagined finally having a chance to wrap her dainty fingers around his cock. She wondered if his skin felt as silky and smooth as it looked and bit her lip as she imagined her small hands holding an stroking him, hopefully bringing him pleasure and release. She doubted that he would need to help her keep his member erect, though she had never (that she could remember at the moment), handled a man, FX-01 had read a lot about doing such things and would pay close attention to his reactions. Perhaps he would even be kind enough to give her direction if she asked.

As he disappeared around her, walking out of her range of sight and FX-01 not wanting to risk moving her head in case it may cause the paddle to fall, her ears rotated to better hear him. He had noticed that she had broken one rule and had not remained on her hands and knees. It hadn't crossed her mind that she could move him, or use the benches for that matter, not until he had allowed her to adjust his position so she could remove his shirt, and by then she had already been standing. Her smile from before fell from before, she sensed some disappointment in his tone, that she had not proven her cleverness or resourcefulness to him, and that he was displeased, and his flat expression seemed to only cement it in her mind.

When he opened the bag, she recognized the manacles right away and knew their purpose. They had used similar restraints in the lab when testing on her, though the ones they had used were cold hard metal with sharp edges. These looked to be made of a softer material, like leather, and would hopefully irritate her less if she struggled against them. As he came back over and stopped, his cock's head mere inches away from her nose and hungry lips, she whimpered, becoming painfully aware of just how much she wanted, no, needed him, or at the very least his phallus. Her eyes looked on curiously as he then moved away and retrieved a mask, wondering why he thought it necessary as well. The restraints she understood. They would keep her still for him, hold her in place so he could exact his punishment, but what was the blindfold for?

FX-01's attention turned toward the bench as it began to move and change shape, the slats soon following after, no doubt where the restraints would be anchored to. His order was clear, but she waited until after he had removed the paddle to move but froze when she felt him drag the paddle across her backside. Another soft whimper spaced from her throat as she felt the tip of the tool stroke her sex and then press against them. Her arms and legs shook as the smooth leather caressed her ass and cunt. It took her a minute to compose herself enough to move again, crawling her way toward the bench and decide how she would place herself. She decided to position herself so her torso was on the part of the bench facing the bed, pointing down toward the floor, leaving her lower body on the 45-degree angle of the bench that pointed upward and toward the door. This allowed her backside to be up and presented to him in full, so Cyrus wouldn't have to bend or adjust himself too much to reach what she assumed he was going to strike with the paddle. Obediently, she placed her arms and legs in a way that he could easily put the manacles on her and clip them to the anchor points below the bench. As she waited to be restrained, she watched, as much as she could see from this position, Cyrus move around her and waited for further instruction. She felt her heart race with anticipation as she waited for Cyrus to place on the restraints and begin what she thought was the first of her 7 trials.

"Oh good, then you should be motivated to earn it." He said flatly as he stretched slowly and moved his arms back and forth. He looked her over cocking his head to one side. "Since you're a virgin to the best of my knowledge, I don't know what you know of it but don't just try to jam it inside, you look like an animal but you don't have the capacity of one as per our scans, all you'll do is hurt yourself." He shifted slowly around her as he spoke, he turned towards her occasionally his member bobbing within inches of her face. "You also need to know that, it seems your biology and mine are compatible, I'm not sure how much of his, or my late wife's research went into it but there may be the possibility of pregnancy, as such you're one of the few people alive that can actually have my children, maybe the only one." He clucked his tongue and leaned his head back to look at the ceiling. "That's not to say you'd survive the process." He shrugged as he turned to face her once more now close before her. The warmth of his member bathed against her face due to proximity. "I hope you understand."

"I'll bet you thought yourself clever, and I guess to lesser standards you were, but my word is just that, my word." He trailed a finger along his lips briefly. "It is exact in what I say, I'm not attempting trickery or mind games, most of the time. I give you an order, I expect it to be followed, in the exact way I state. If you find it to be impossible, its probable you just aren't trying hard enough, do better." He leaned down at his waist till his face was before hers. "Do not disappoint me, and you will be rewarded, richly." He said before he stood. "Fail me, and well, suffer." He trailed his fingertips along her scalp and down to the back of her head. "Each failure will make things that much more...interesting."

The leather seemed somewhat stiffer and oddly new, he flexed it slightly as he looked it over and sighed softly. He noted her movements and smirked to her before she positioned herself. He placed the manacles on her wrists, and ankles and then anchored them to the bench. The bench itself began pulling her arms and legs to full extension. It used a gradual slow pressure and kept them pulled taught pulling her body against its surface as it rose to accommodate for her positioning. It whirred and pitched forward slightly. He walked back to the box and grabbed a small pair of tiny round objects with metal hooks on their undersides. He walked over and placed one on either side of her neck pressing them down they gripped her flesh suddenly biting into it slightly. "These will monitor, blood pressure, oxygen, a few other things, you know to make sure you don't pass out...or..." He trailed off as he moved away from her.

"Focus on everything but what you see, it will make this all the more interesting, besides you'd just be seeing the floor anyway." He tapped the tablet a few more times and the back of the bench creaked and shifted down now making it into a triangle of sorts as it fell away leaving her pelvis barely supported at the edge of it and her backside in the air, the whole thing angled back slightly so she was facing forward at a 35 degree angle from the floor, her backside was jutting backward her legs pulled somewhat forward along with her arms pinning her in place. The bench's surface itself was molded to her body allowing space for her breasts, hips, and differences in surface height. IT went up to her collarbone and from there her neck and head were free in their movement. He walked around to the front and pressed a button, the entire bench without changing her positioning rose several feet and he was face to face with her. He leaned in and stroked her cheek briefly. He looked into stared into her eyes, his pupils taking in hers for a few moments before he moved closer, his nose brushed briefly against hers his lips within centimeters before he pulled back. His hands cupped her ears as he slid on the mask and secured it in place.Tightening it slightly he made sure not to squeeze her ears in the process however. He moved back and picked up the paddle by its handle once more before slowly wiping its tip against her face smearing the juices on it over her lips. "You've made a mess...clean it up first." He hissed as he pressed it against them.

FX-01 nodded enthusiastically, she was very motivated by the deal he had proposed. Her eyes saddened as he spoke the sad truth, she wasn't ready to feel his cock inside her cunt, though she wanted it more than anything at that moment. She had already been scolded once for "damaging" his property when she scraped her knee on the stairs and knew that a punishment would soon follow for it. If she seriously injured herself, FX-01 concluded that the punishment would most likely fit the crime, as it were. The more severe the injury, the more severe the punishment. At this point in time, she wasn't too keen on finding out what her punishment would be for tearing her pussy while trying to fit him inside her. She wasn't really listening to Cyrus as he spoke of getting her pregnant, or the fact that she may or may not, survive such an event. His cock was so close to her face, she knew that if she stuck out her tongue she may be able to get a taste before he pulled away. 'He is testing me, I have to stay strong.' FX-01 though to herself as his cock continued to bob in her face as he moved about and talked.

The warmth of it and its scent was all she could think about until Cyrus bent down again, so his face was in hers. Her head seemed to lean against his fingers as he ran them through her hair. FX-01 craved Cyrus' touch, even though he had not even begun to show her what true pain and pleasure he could provide. She shivered at his words, that her failures would make things more interesting, and the thought both intrigued and scared her. She nodded silently, unsure if he needed, or wanted a verbal acknowledgment to his speech, since he had not directed a question to her or specifically asked her to speak.

Fx-01 felt her heart flutter as she saw Cyrus smirk in response to her positioning. She was glad that it pleased him, or at least that he was amused since she had disappointed him earlier by not abiding by his words. The manacles felt cold at first but quickly warmed as they stayed in contact with her skin. They were much softer than the steel ones that had been used on her during experiments, but not as soft as the leather under her body at the moment, perhaps they had not been broken in. As her limbs were pulled and her body pressed into the soft leather of the padded bench, she moaned softly, feeling her muscles stretch more than they had in a long time. It caused a dull, but also pleasant ache in her arms and legs. When Cyrus approached with the objects with sharp hooks, she cringed, knowing it would hurt as the hooks pierced her skin. She let out a small yelp and winced as the hooks took hold in her neck and her hands, which had previously been relaxed, balled into fists as she pulled against the restraints instinctively in an attempt to rub at the pain in her neck. She looked at Cyrus with sad eyes as he moved away, yet again, but he returned only moments later with the blindfold.

Fx-01's eyes widened as she felt the bench move beneath her and contort her position even more. She was both thrilled by the fact that she had no control over how it moved and repositioned her body, but also a little terrified, knowing that it wouldn't be difficult for such a machine to bend her in half and break her. She could feel the ligaments in her arms and legs being stretched more, into a position that she had never been in, so her body was not used to it yet. The dull and pleasing ache returned but now she felt it in all her muscles, especially her lower back as her backside and pussy were on full display and pointed up at him. She gasped again as the bench rose several feet quickly and she came face to face with Cyrus. She bit her own lip as he stared deep into her eyes and came closer, stroking her cheek and his nose brushing against hers. Her face flushed with excitement and her expression one that begged for a kiss as he stared into her eyes, but she knew that he wouldn't give her that satisfaction, at least not yet. She sighed again as he cupped her ears and slid the silky mask over her face. It blocked out all the light and was left in complete darkness as she felt him adjust the tightness, taking care not to squeeze her fox ears. Her ears twitched as she heard him pick up the paddle and shivered as she felt the wet tool brush against her lips. As he pressed the paddle to her lips, FX-01 opened them obediently and slipped out her tongue. She began to lick away at her juices that stained the paddle, her tongue lapping every inch in reach of it since she was blind and couldn't see what she was doing. She was enthusiastic about it none-the-less, her tongue moving about in a methodical and graceful way, back and forth, up and down, across the tool held before her lips.

He sighed softly as he ran his hands along his head back and forth his hips jutting forward slightly with the movement. "Okay so long as we are understood." HE looked her over and leaned in to snap his fingers a centimeter in front of her face. "Focus!" He snapped at her as he did so before he touched the tip of her nose. "I guess since you can't we may have to use condoms when we do do it." He said slowly before he looked around. "Ugh, now which chest were they in?" He mused softly before he walked over to the same chest and reached into the final bottom draw. Rooting inside for a few seconds he pulled out a relatively small black box before he put it down atop the chest. He opened it and looked inside at the two black packages within and pulled out an almost flat plastic container with a rather wide circle pressing near the edges. " Hhmmm expires next year." He said after he pressed it back inside. "I hope you'll pay attention from now on." He said to her casually before he placed the box atop the chest.

He stroked his fingers through her hair and ran his fingertips along her scalp slowly before stroking them down to the back of her head. His hand gently trailed to the back of her ears and the back of her neck before he pulled it back. His fingers trailed to her shoulder and down along her collarbone as he walked around her shifting up her throat to touch her chin lightly then down to her other shoulder before he broke contact and walked away from her.

He looked to her and sighed softly when he noted her expression. "These are new, we had planned on returning to certain activities once...well you get the idea." He said gesturing to the manacles. "Actually most of this is new, we had put it to one side when she became pregnant." He said as he gestured about the room. "So basically you're going to be the first, and maybe last to ever try these." He said flatly before he walked around her touching the monitors once they were attached. "I assure you, the hooks are so small, they'll stop hurting in a few seconds, they barely even break the skin." He said as he stroked slowly along her body around the objects slowly. "You're strong enough to take it right?" He asked softly as he rubbed down her shoulders and along her neck with his hand softly.

He shifted the mask down making sure to avoid squeezing her ears but also making sure the strap was flat against the back of her head. They were similar to goggles and completely black for the moment. He tapped he side and the single long glass interior lit up with a bright white light for a micro second before he tapped the side again and it became dark once more. "Okay, so that works in case we want to try some stuff later." He said as he looked at the tablet's surface and for a second he could see her eyes flash across the screen. He place down the tablet on a recess in the side of the bench that hissed open as he shifted toward it. He took the paddle and ran it's flat edge along her lips and tongue, then the other side making sure to slide it down as she lapped at it. He ran it from tip to almost the handle before he pulled back slowly. He stepped to her side and ran the paddle across her cheek. He followed down that to her ear, then along the side of her neck.He made sure to drag it from the middle of one side to tip downward the material bending slightly as he pressed it to her body using the handle its cool surface dragging along her skin as he pulled down along her spine stopping as he passed each vertebra. He rested the paddle on her lumbar curve as he released the handle and walked behind her. His hands slowly came up and he ran from fingertip to palm along her backside before squeezing each side of her rear softly as he spread her ass as he gripped it. His face moved in closer his breath running over her exposed sex and shifting his thumbs upward he exposed the tight ring of muscle above it.

"Eep." FX-01 yelped as he snapped his fingers in front of her face, a jarring gesture that proved to shake her out of her trance. Her eyes snapped back up to look at Cyrus until his cock touched her nose. She licked her lips and whimpered softly at how close it was to her hungry mouth, but remained a good girl and just looked at it with desire. She let out a sad sigh when Cyrus moved away again but smiled when he pulled out the containers that held the condoms. Though she had never seen one before, she had read about them in some of her stories, which described the condoms and their packaging in enough detail that she could recognize what Cyrus had pulled out. She pouted as he mentioned the expiration date and put them back in their box. FX-01 nodded, an assurance that she would indeed try her best to pay attention to him better in the future.

FX-01 let out soft purrs, that grew slowly in intensity as Cyrus continued to caress her, in almost a loving manner she felt. She savored the way his fingers moved along her shoulder, her collarbone, her neck, and her face, closing her eyes and focusing on his gentle touch and holding her breath until he broke contact again. She knew the touch wouldn't last long, and when his hand retreated, she let out the breath she was holding, opened her eyes, and watched as he moved away from her again.

FX-01's cheeks blushed and she couldn't help but smile as he told her that she would be the first, and even perhaps the last, to use these accoutrements. The pain from the hooks had already begun to dull dramatically, and as Cyrus stroked the spot around the hooks, she nodded and let out a soft "yes" to his question. The pinching sensation vanished as his fingers massaged her shoulders and neck. She closed her eyes and sighed happily, his the feel of his touch replacing the brief pain caused by the monitoring devices.

The bright flash of white light before her blindfolded eyes surprised her, FX-01 sucked in a breath as her pupils contracted quickly at the sudden change in light. It didn't hurt her but was a shock to her system and caused her to blink rapidly to try and adjust to the change only to be left in utter inky blackness once again. Her ears picked up on him setting down the tablet again and twitched in curiosity as the bench hissed again. Her tongue eagerly lapped as Cyrus moved it for her, aiding her in cleaning every inch she had soiled with her juices when he had run it across her dripping sex. Her body shivered with anticipation as he ran the paddle along her body, she knew what the device was for and was waiting to feel is smack against her skin, but it didn't, which made her heart race more with each passing second he didn't strike her with the tool. She could feel the cool leather press into her skin, down her back, pausing as it dragged over each individual vertebra, until he rested the paddle on her back. Her ears pricked upward and turned as she heard Cyrus' footsteps move behind her. She balled her hands into fists, expecting a slap from his hands to come next, but was surprised when he began to grope at her. She let out a moan as his fingers sunk into the soft skin and muscle of her ass, squeezing it tenderly as one would do when checking a fruit's ripeness. Another moan escaped when he spread her cheeks apart, exposing her rosebud to the cool air of the room. Both her holes twitched as his breath covered her nether regions, and she whimpered in desperation. Her asshole and pussy twitched again as FX-01 felt Cyrus' thumbs reached up and exposed it more, and she gasped in surprise. There was something about this situation which made FX-01 feel ashamed, exposed, and excited all at once. His face so close to her sex, looking on with scrutiny at her holes, as if he is deciding what he wants to do with them and calculating a plan to use them to both torture and pleasure her. She wanted so badly to ask him to touch her, she was willing to beg nicely for it, but bit her tongue. She had not been addressed and knew not to speak out of turn, at least while in this room, if she wanted to succeed in proving herself worthy of his love and affection. It was hard though, and she had to remind herself that it would not always be this way if she was patient and did as she was told. Her heart both ached and flutter as her mind wrestled with the internal struggle of wanting her own needs met, but also pleasing her master.

He slowly sighed and ran his fingers along his jaw as he walked back toward her. He then walked around her briefly. "Hhmm, I guess we could probably make some improvements and do a full work up over the weekend." He said slowly before he trailed his right index finger along her shoulder in a small circle. "Maybe we can make something of you." He said slowly before he ran his finger up from her shoulder along to the side of her neck just below her earlobe. "Or maybe, you won't merit it, and you'll end up in the dog house in the yard, its not an awful time of year, I'm sure you'll be fine." He said with a snicker before he ran his finger down to the back of her neck and trailed it along her neck down to between her shoulder blades. "Maybe, just maybe you'll learn your lessons however." He said with a snicker. "That's a minimum of what I should do."

He smirked at her purring before he sighed. "So there it is, humans can't make that noise, I wonder what else you have different about you. " He said as he cocked his head and looked over her body. He trailed a finger down along her hip and followed the curve of her thigh soon after with the tip of it before he slid it forward and cupped her thigh with his hand running it upward before grasping her waist softly on one side. " Shhh, shhh, please do keep even slow breaths, I want you to focus and feel everything that's about to happen."

He noted the redness of her cheeks and chuckled as he leaned in slightly. "I see, that's good to know." He said before he tapped the screen that was sitting nearby and on the side of a chest a monitored hummed to life showing a series of numbers and a single line that rose and fell slightly. "Oh, hhmm you seem quite excited." He teased before he gently strokes the palm of his hand against her cheek stroking it softly and cupping her chin. "Is my good girl ready for me?" He cooed softly as he leaned in and whispered into her ear.

"Hhmmm, your pupils change faster than the average person's." He said as he looked at the monitor nearby. "Which means your DNA probably enables you to see in the dark but we'll look into that later." He said before he sighed softly and tilted his head as though in thought. Once he had maneuvered to her backside and spread her he sighed softly his breath trailing over her exposed backside. He laughed softly and his humid breath also played along before he shifted back. He walked to the chest nearest the bed and looked into the second drawer. He returned with a large black belt. He grasped the tip of her tail firmly and pulled it firmly downward. He slowly shifted it against her backside and then against her sex, reaching under her he slowly dragged its length along her sex and between her slightly parted cheeks till it was firmly against it and much of its length was between her and the bench. Pulling it upward till its tip was between her breasts he ran the belt around her midsection and pulled it tight to secure the tail against her stomach. He pulled the tail tight against her stomach making sure every tremor or shift of it would be felt against her body from the base of her spine, down along her bud, against her sex and up to her stomach. He tugged at it softly with his fingers pressing against her perineum as he pulled the tail tighter then adjusted the belt to hold it in place. Once the tail was secured the ran the fingers of both hands along the tail's length following it to its base and reached up to grasp the paddle's handle with his right hand. He lifted it slowly from her before stepping back. He swished it forward stopping just short of her backside before he pulled back again. "Hhmm, you should keep count." He said before he flexed his arm and sent the paddle hurtling downward dimpling the entire right side of her ass with the force of his stroke and shifting the bench itself slightly as the length a few inches from the base collided with her backside, and he followed through dragging its entirety till the tip left her flesh and went whistling away leaving a heavy red welt in its wake. His arm followed through and at the end of its arch his body followed pivoting to follow it till his left hand was almost to his right and his right hand gripping the handle still was pointing beyond where his left shoulder had previously been. His frame tensed and the paddle slashed the air and whistled then impacted the left side once again shifting the bench and letting out a vicious crack, dragging from the other side of the paddle now dragging along till freed and leaving a matching red rectangle that ebbed outward in a slightly lighter red. "One." He said with a soft hiss to his voice.

FX-01 smiled and again nodded with enthusiasm at his suggestion as he walked around her and his finger danced on her shoulder. The smile fell away on his next suggestion, that she be put outside in the yard, like a dog. The snicker and finger on her neck made her body shiver as she looked up at Cyrus with sad eyes. She so badly wanted to tell him that she would learn her lesson and accept any punishment he decided on, but she didn't want to risk talking out of turn again. FX-01 pouted and gave a hesitant nod, acknowledging that her punishment could, and perhaps would be, much worse than sleeping outside for the night if she didn't learn her lesson.

FX-01 swore she could almost feel his eyes all over her body as his finger trailed down her hip to her thigh. She couldn't help but smile a bit, he was enjoying the view and seemed to also like the noises she made. His hand continued to torture her with his touch, sliding up her thigh and then grabbing her waist after she let out the breath. FX-01 whimpered at his words, but complied, her first breaths a little shaky as she concentrated on breathing in and out slowly and evenly like he asked, but it was very hard because of how arousing Cyrus' touch was.

FX-01 bit her lip as he pulled away. She heard Cyrus tapping on the tablet, and though she couldn't see what he saw, FX-01 surmised that he was looking at her vitals. Her ears twitched slightly at his teasing and her cheeks became more ruddy as he noted her excitement. She leaned her face as much as she could in his hand, needing to feel its warmth on her skin. His cooing into her ear made her whole body shiver. "Y-y-yes, I am," FX-01 replied to his question, her voice wavering as she tried her best to keep breathing as he had directed.

A soft moan escaped her lips as Cyrus continued to toy with her sex with his breath. As he spread her even more with his hands, her rosebud twitched as did her cunt, the cool air shocking to the sensitive skin of her backside compared to his humid breath had been ghosting it previously. She gulped audibly when Cyrus laughed into her backside, the bursts of hot air shocking her body again and making her squirm a little in the restraints. Meanwhile, FX-01 was trying her best to keep her breathing slow and even, but his teasing would cause it to hitch briefly before resuming. By now, FX-01's mouth hung slightly agape as she breathed through it, she was finding it hard to keep it closed and breath through her nose. Her fox ears twitched again as he walked away and she could hear another drawer open. A small yelp came from her lips as Cyrus grabbed her tail, rather roughly, which sent a bolt of pain and pleasure up her spine. She had never realized that appendage could be so sensitive as well. The feeling of Cyrus pulling on her tail made it twitch in his hand, which she could feel against her ass, pussy, stomach, and breasts when he pressed it against her restrained form. It continued to twitch a bit, even after he had strapped it to her, which made FX-01 whimper. And when his hand ran along its length, she could feel her tail press against her sensitive body and let out a low groan, biting her bottom lip. She nodded at Cyrus' request and clenched her fists as she anticipated the first strike. FX-01 was taking deep and slow breaths, counting in her head as she did so in hopes to distract from the inevitable pain that was to come. Once the paddle landed on her right cheek and she heard the crack, her whole body tensed as she felt the welt begin to rise and the stinging start. She let out a noise that was a mix between a hiss and a groan, the pain of the impact was sharp, but it made her tail move against her clit, which sent a shock of pleasure up her spine. Then he gave the second strike and she gasped before making that hissing groan sound again, her tail again twitching against the restraint and her clit. After taking a deep breath, FX-01 repeated after him. "O-one." Her voice filled discomfort but also avidity.

He stretched briefly steepling his fingers before he cracked them and then stretched his shoulders and back. "Mmmm,I hope the neighbor's dog doesn't get to you while you're out there. He's been...amorous for a while" He said as he leaned in closer to stroke his fingers along her head running them over her ears before gently gripping her ear at the base stroking to the tip and then back down. "Be a shame if you were reduced to that kind of thing." He said before he snickered and pulled back his fingers stroking down to the back of her neck.

He leaned in and breathed in slowly through his mouth as he shifted slightly closer till his lips were near her cheek. He exhaled softly and slowly his breath smelled slightly of cinnamon,the slight moisture of his lips could be felt against her. "Seee, slowly." He said before he inhaled and then exhaled again his fingers trailed along the front of her thigh as he breathed its stroke upward mirroring the pace of his inhale, and downward reflecting his exhale. He shifted his face so his cheek was next to her's and inhaled again his cheek gently running along hers before his hand slipped to her inner thigh. He inhaled slowly his hand raising higher, finger tips barely skimming skin and stopped holding his breath with his fingers just below her sex to the point the warmth of them could be felt before he exhaled and slowly moved down and away.

"I want you to know that I'm so happy you're such a good girl." He said as his fingers stroked over her cheek and slid forward. His thumb brushed its pad gently against her lips pressing to them softly. "Such a good girl, you'll do anything I say right?" He cooed into her ear before he leaned forward resting his forehead against her temple. "You'll be all that I could ever need if I ask you to be right." He whispered before he leaned in. "You'll make me love you." He added before he stood upright and began.

He noted the state of her breath and ran the paddle's tip along the back of her thigh. He trailed its tip slowly over and along the length of her tail from the base to where it met her clit and pushed at it softly. "Oh, that's a good girl, keeping count for me. " He said softly before he raised the paddle and brought it down suddenly but stopped just short of he backside on the right side. "Mm, maybe I shouldn't spank you...maybe I should let you go." He said before he pressed the paddle's top along her lower back trailing it's edge along her spine on the right side and then the left. "Maybe, I'm being too cruel." He mused before he ran a hand along her backside. His fingertips gripped her buttock firmly and stroked slowly upward pressing the flesh forward. "Mmmmmm....but...." His other hand brought the paddle down viciously and struck the left side of her buttock away from his hand and then quickly he swished over and struck the other with a vicious follow up to the first strike. "Mmm"

The threat of being raped by a dog did not sit well with the little anthro. She gulped hard and looked up at Cyrus, a terrified and pleading expression on her face, her head shaking. FX-01 wanted so badly to cry out and beg him not to do such a thing to her. Promise him that she would listen she would do better, be better, but speaking would only seal her fate. As his fingers toyed with her sensitive ears and tail made, it made her whimper desire, but the expression of concern still etched on her brow.

The spicy scent of cinnamon filled her nose, mixing with his musk in the most delicious way, FX-01 could feel the saliva in her mouth become thick and hard to swallow. She tried to match his breaths, but with each touch of his, and the feel of the hot and humid air from his lips on her skin made her breath hitch in her throat. His fingertips felt hot against her smooth skin as they teased her flesh. Each touch sending a jolt of energy from the spot they landed straight to her core. Her whole body quaked under his attention and she struggled to maintain slow and even breaths that matched his.

Another purr left FX-01 as Cyrus spoke so sweetly, expressing his approval of her current behavior. If her eyes weren't covered, he would be able to see that they sparkled with happiness as his thumb brushed against her lips. "Y-yes Cyrus..." She manages with a soft whimper. She took a sharp breath in as he spoke of loving her and gave an eager nod, her heart and stomach fluttering at the thought of possibly being more than just a pet for his pleasure.

As he pressed the tip of the paddle against her tail, causing the appendage to rub against her clit, FX-01 let out a small cry. The action causing her to feel a jolt emanating from the tiny organ hidden above her dripping pussy lips. Her body was tense as she anticipated the next blow, but it didn't come even though she heard the sight swoosh the paddle made as it rushed through the air. Her body relaxed at his words, hoping that they were indeed true. The feeling on the paddle pressing against her body as it was dragged along her back and sides made her shiver and she had a feeling that even though his words said otherwise, Cyrus was not finished with her yet. His warm hand sunk easily into the flesh of her backside, his fingers easily manipulating it as he pleased, especially since FX-01 had no way of fighting against it in her current state. Her fox ears flicked as it registered the sound of the paddle wooshing through the air only a second before it landed on the left cheek of her ass. Another sharp cry left her lips before the second blow landed. "T-t-two..." She whimpered after the blow to her right cheek was delt. The stinging sensation in her backside was strong, she swore she could feel how red her ass was becoming from his attacks.

"Oh, you look fearful, I mean, you're half and half, maybe you might like it?" He cooed softly before he rested a hand on the back of her thigh slowly dragging his fingers upward after a few minutes. "Slowly pushing into you, pressing your folds open, knotting you, feeling their body tied to yours." He cooed as he continued to stroke her ears with his other hand tracing the inner sections and along to the tops. "Oh, you might become a proper little bitch, eager to be bred." He whispered softly into her ear before he ran the edge of his upper lip along it before gently pressing his lips together around the tip. "Its not so bad of a punishment for failure..is it?"

He trailed upward again and held he breath, his hand almost cupping her tail covered sex its warmth against her inner thighs as he held it there and shifted as he gently raised a finger and stroked it against her tail as he exhaled he pressed slightly against the fur pressing it against her sex beneath it before he suddenly stopped and pulled his hand back. "See, there, you've got it." He said as her breaths matched his. "Such a good girl." He said moving around as he leaned in. "You deserve a kiss for being so good." He said as he leaned in his lips close enough to hers his breaths became hers before he shifted up and kissed the mask over her eyes before chuckling softly.

"Mmmm that's my pet." He cooed softly before he ran his thumb up to the corner of her mouth then tailed it back and down to the other corner of her mouth before he pressed slowly against it and pulled back soon afterward. "I look forward to the possibility as well, please don't disappoint me." He said his voice going from chipper to flat between the two phrases.

He slowly ran the paddle along her backside after the strike dragging its length from near the hilt to the tip along her reddened right cheek. "How many of these did I say again?" He asked softly before he leaned in close. "Tell you what..." He said as he ran the paddle's flat wide edge against her increasingly wet tail slowly running it back and forth slicking its surface as he whispered into her ear. "If you can cum...in any way, rub against something, use your tail, or through sheer will. I'll stop." He hissed into her ear before he ran his lips along its edge and down to her jawline planting soft kisses along it. "Mmmm, here, I'll give you some incentive." He said before he walked over and picked up a small orb before placing it on the bench at an angle then squeezed it gently and the screen before her eyes turned to one of her tail covered sex and the wall behind it. He shifted over and stepped into view before he pulled out his member. He was already erect, its entirety throbbing slightly as he shifted till its tip was almost touching her perineum. Stray hairs from her tail barely glanced the tip. "If you can cum, in say, the next ten minutes, I'll move your little tail and then move forward an inch for every minute you have left."

FX-01 shook her head even harder as he suggested she may like it. She had no interest in letting anyone or anything but Cyrus enjoy her body. However, her body was sending mixed messages out. Her body shivering and becoming more flushed in response to his touch and the imagery described. FX-01 panted lightly as his lips teased the tip of her sensitive fox ears. Her eyes shutting tightly as her tongue lolled from her panting mouth and Cyrus asked yet another, what she assumed to be a rhetorical question.

FX-01 tried her best to continue the slow and even breaths, mirroring his. However, each time his hand moved along her tail, her breath became shaky. When Cyrus praised her, FX-01 let out a soft purr on her next exhale and nodded eagerly at his suggestion for a reward. Finally, she would feel his lips against hers. She would get to taste his lips and feel the affection she so craved. His lips were so close, she could feel it, smell his breath ghosting her face, and then it was gone. Instead, he had kissed the mask over her eyes, and felt only the pressure of the mask against her face, not of his lips on hers. A pitiful whine escaped her throat and a pout formed on her soft lips.

Those two words 'my pet' rang in her ears and made FX-01's heart race. Never in a million years had she thought that she would ever desire to be someone else's. For some reason though she wanted Cyrus' claim. She wanted to be his. No, it was stronger than a want, more like a need. Her lips parted slightly as he toyed with them, the pad of his thumb easily gliding against the soft pink flesh. Again, her heart began to flutter as Cyrus' voice continued in a chipper tone, talking about his own excitement of their growing relationship. When his tone became flat though and he spoke of disappointment, her heart dropped to the floor and stopped. FX-01 swallowed hard and froze as his warning sunk in.

FX-01 wracked her brain to try and remember how many strikes Cyrus had said. Between the stinging sensation she felt on her ass, the burning desire she felt between her legs, and the fuzzy haze her mind was in due to the pain and pleasure she was feeling, FX-01 couldn't recall. She was just about to answer him when Cyrus began to slide the paddle back and forth along her damp tail and detail a deal. His whispered offer sent shivers down her spine. Cyrus' sweet kissed along her ear and jaw made her purr again. It was clear from her reaction that FX-01 would be more than happy to try and was going to say so. The end of her punishment was incentive enough, but Cyrus only sweetened the deal for his pet with his next statement.

FX-01's jaw dropped as the screen before her eyes illuminated and showed her tail-covered backside. The fluffy fur on her tail was already glistening with the arousal that leaked from her core, caused by Cyrus' touching and teasing words. When Cyrus' body came into view, FX-01 let out a soft moan. Her eyes admiring the sight of his cock, which looked ready to impale her small form, lining up to her backside. FX-01 for a moment though she even felt his cock brush up against her tail, but wasn't sure if it had really happened or was just her horny brain playing tricks on her. As Cyrus detailed the incentive, FX-01's cunt throbbed. It wouldn't take the anthro long to reach at least a small climax since she had been on edge for quite a while now.

FX-01 had been given permission to move and use her tail to aid in the task, which would make it much easier. Perhaps Cyrus was feeling just as eager? However, he was the type of man that would not back down from his word. He would give FX-01 an opportunity to prove her worth that was easier to accomplish. He was not going to just give in to his desires and forego the trail he had set out for her. Though it was his game, of sorts, and he made the rules, Cyrus wasn't one to break the rules he made. Just as soon as Cyrus had finished talking, FX-01 began to wiggle, as much as she could manage, in her restraints. Her hips moving in a forward and back motion as she also tried to wiggle her tail side to side. Because of the way Cyrus had strapped her down and her position, all her motions caused FX-01 to rub against her already sensitive clit. As she moved, FX-01 pictured that it was Cyrus' member rubbing against her needy pussy instead of the leather of the bench. The humping started out slow but gained pace with each thrust of her hips. FX-01's mouth hung open, heavy breathing mixed with moans and whimpers, and drool beginning to leak from the corner of her lips. Within the next two minutes from when Cyrus started the countdown, FX-01 let out a hoarse cry as he body stiffened for a few seconds. She felt the walls of her core convulse as a small, short, yet powerful orgasm shot through her. FX-01 whimpered as the wave of pleasure subsided and her body relaxed. Without thinking, Fx-01's hips began to wiggle again, her body wanting to feel more of that sweet sensation that stunned her momentarily.

"Oh, come now, you're not even considering the possibility." He teased before he leaned in a gain and sighed softly."Or maybe you're just denying your base nature." He said before he snickered and ran his fingers along her shoulder absent mindedly. "I wonder if you'd be bitten on the shoulder...or the back of her neck." He said trailing his fingers along her shoulderblade and then up along the nape of her neck stopping just below the base of her skull. "Taken like a bitch in heat." He hissed into her ear softly.

"For someone who supposedly doesn't like it, you sure seem excited." He said clicking his teeth teasingly near her ear before he continued before he shifted back after kissing her mask. "Maybe you just protest to seem good but its what you really want." He leaned in slightly closer his cheek near hers as he whispered softly into her ear. "Or maybe you're thinking about being my bitch, walking around on all fours in a constant state of arousal, me randomyly taking you when and where I feel like it no matter who is around or what is happening. Hmmm maybe we get you a nice little plug and keep my cum deep in that belly of yours, or do we just let you make a mess? Hhhmmm" He cooed outloud before he ran a fingertip along her chin. "Maybe we'd have to make you clean it up later.

"Oh." He said looking at the monitor behind her. "Is that what gets you going? The thought of me owning you? Walking you a bit around with a little collar?" He asked as he toyed with her lips slowly and then pulled his hand back to bite his thumb in thought. "Get you a leash, take you on lovely long walks in the neighborhood." He said before he slowly trailed his hand up from the back of her neck to her head gently stroking her hair and then moving downwards before standing and shifting around her. "Oh and like that its gone at the thought of disappointing me." He quipped before biting his lip and clucking his tongue. "Good, remember that feeling."

He cocked his head to one side as she seemed to hesitate before he made his offer. He saw her reaction and snickered before he licked his lips. "Oh no you can't remember, that doesn't bode well for future tasks like these. I may not be as...nice." He said slowly before he placed the paddle on her lower back. He noted her ears moving, her vitals changing and the the hair at the back of her neck standing up and shifted around to take his place for their agreed upon deal.

Once the camera was on his member , he pulled up an image on the screen nearby. It was rather significant in its size and large even against his fairly sizable body. It dwarfed hers, easily as thick as the midsection of her arm if not slightly more, the entirety was covered with veins that oddly ran in straight lines along the sides with a few smaller veins branching off. The tip was slightly larger than the rest, and it jutted out before him like an obelisk on a plane. He bore no body hair at the base whatsoever just smooth uninterrupted skin. He looked down noting that even near her sex he couldn't see any of it due to the size of his member blocking it from view. "Hhmm, may have a bit of trouble fitting."

He watched and leaned in as she rubbed against herself. He heard the groans and sighed before he noted her continuing. "I said cum, singular." He whispered in her ear."Someone is getting greedy." He added before he shifted his hips and moved forward. His member pressed against her perineum as it had been before and he pushed forward, due to the extremes slickness of it it shifted upwards. He pressed forward and the tip nestled agains the delicate pucker of her backside completely obscuring it due to sheer size and after another step forward pressed hard against it but he shifted forward slowly and the pressure built before suddenly it slid upwards and glanced off the base of her tail. He shifted forward till a bit more than half his length was resting on her backside. "Awww, if only your hands were free." He said with a gentle laugh before he picked up the paddle from her lower back. "So...where were we?" He asked before he ran the edge of the paddle along her exposed sex. PRessing it's length slightly forward he angled it to brush slightly against her swollen wet clit before he dragged it backwards slicking its entirety against her sex. "Do you even remember?"

Back
Top Bottom