Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Between Man and Beast (Faetal Attraction and Anansi)

"I see, so rather astute you are." He teased before he nodded slightly and ran his fingers through his hair and down to the back of his neck in thought. "I'm also not quite what she finds ideal in a partner and she worked closely with my father so she sees me as more like a nephew or some such." He said flatly. "She's much older than she looks."

"Oh but I control him, not the other way around and to get to him you have to go through me." He replied with a snicker and a gentle poke of her cheek with his finger. "In any case, even after full integration into the house Artemis won't have the tools that she does here, so you'd have to come back to the building. " He said with a slight teasing pout.

"Well hopefully you won't have to find out." He replied before he slowly sighed and shook his head. "Its a pain but, you also get to remember the good times, the things that made them special to you." He said slowly before looking back to her. "You don't hurt me, its their absence that does. Its fine, not your fault." He said before he scratched his chin absentmindedly. "Its a matter of life, because you live, you have the possibility of pain, but it helps you to know just how alive you are."

He looked her over as she put on the shirt and his eyes focused on several areas before he leaned in slightly. "You okay, your body tensed up a bit there." He said as they stepped into the elevator. He shifted the sleeve back and rolled it carefully to avoid bunching it. "I can't particularly blame them on that, maybe they didn't want you to feel shame, many people walk around with their pets unclothed or barely clothed. Then again most Anthro's have much more fur than you do and it helps to hide certain...attributes." He said after hesitating for a moment. He slowly tucked back the sleeves with a final fold just below each of her elbows. "The ride is about twenty minutes. You can rest if you'd like." He said as the doors to the basement opened up. "You have a shirt now Dobby, you're a free elf." He chortled as he shook his head looking her over. "In any case its a nice bit of a view passing through the city getting to the house, I mean we could take a drone or shuttle but driving is quick enough and avoids undue attention." He stated as he pulled a key from his pocket. He tapped a button, the large black car sitting in the center of the garage revved to life. The car set into gear and rolled over toward them before the door on the back opened outward half of it down to reveal stairs and the top upward toward the ceiling with a single handhold. "After you." He stated gesturing to the interior. The cream colored leather had small stitching, it was an almost continuous couch around the inside small but enough for about nine people, three a side comfortably with a small low table in the center. There was a black partition separating the back of the car and the front however up front was simply an empty pair of seats.

As his fingers ran though his hair and down his neck, she wondered how it would feel if her hands did the same. How would the short hair feel against her fingers and palms. How his warm caramel colored skin would feel her soft touch. Would it make him smile, make his body relax under her touch. "Oh good, so I won't have to fight for attention." She teased with a smile."

"At least when you are awake you do..." She said, jokingly nipping in the direction of his finger, making it clear that she was just being playful, not meaning anything by it. "Artemis seems resourceful. Maybe she couldn't help me directly, but I'm sure she could guide me through it." FX-01 thought herself very clever for thinking of this when he had not.

Seeing that her verbal jab did not have the desired result, her smile softened. She nodded at his words, understanding them intellectually, but having no personal reference to them. It made sense, that one could not enjoy the good without the bad, but having only experiences bad, up until this point, she did't fully understand how right Cyrus was. Hopefully in time she would, if she and Cyrus continued to get along.

"Yes." She said holding our her arms to him so he could better reach the sleeves and roll them up for her. "It just feels....different. Wearing something for once. I'll get used to it, the shirt is much softer than it looks so it feels nice against my skin." She watched his hands carefully fold the sleeves, taking care the folds neatly as to not wrinkle the fabric more than necessary. When he was done, she looked up and smiled. "Thank you again." She giggled at his joke, but her face had a look of confusion, something about what he said was funny, but she couldn't recall why she thought so. "Dobby...why does that name sound familiar?" She asked, cocking her head to the side, clearly wracking her brain to figure it out. She shook the question from her head as they left the elevator. "I'm excited to see more of the view, I'll try my best to keep my eyes open." She promised as she stepped into the vehicle and sat herself down on the couch on the far side next to a window. Her legs curled under her and her hands rested on the buttery soft leather. She looked out the window for a moment then back to Cyrus. "Will you be joining me?" FX-01 asked, patting the spot beside her. "I will need someone to point out the important landmarks."

He arched his back slightly and ran both his hands through his hair together as he leaned back slightly pressing his hips outward. He then leaned forward and snickered. "Oh, no, you're the only one dear. For now." He teased before looking coyly to one side and licking his lips. "Mmm you may give me a taste for your kind, I'm unsure if little tiny you alone could handle it."

"Are you saying you would rape me?" He asked as he leaned in slightly. "You think you could get all of me inside of yourself before I woke up? You think your tiny body which has likely taken nothing bigger than a finger could manage to have inch after inch crammed inside of it?" He asked slowly as he ran his hand along his member briefly before he smirked. "I'm sure she likely could but not really, her expertise is in exploratory methodologies so she'd have to analyze you thoroughly first which she doesn't have the ability to and it might take a while for you to explain to her your likes, and dislikes."

He shifted his hand and touched her shoulder gently before he smiled to her. "I'm glad that you're alive." He said softly. "I might miss you were you to leave me." He said softly before he turned away from her.

"Ah I see, its like taking care of a kid I guess, something new for you all the time." He replied as he shifted and tucked it making sure it would fit snuggly around her arm as he adjusted it. "It will probably feel that way for a bit, but at the same time you've been in a climate controlled lab for a while whereas outside it can vary between extremes. Also there's the fact that its now late fall so the temperature is dropping significantly." He said curtly. "I guess I'll have to order you something to wear at home and once its delivered take you proper shopping." He said before his hand brushed up against the side of her neck. "Maybe a custom collar first." He teased. "Dobby is reference to a creature in a popular series that served a cruel master but was freed when that master gave him an article of clothing." He watched as she shifted in. "Oh, trying to avoid smearing yourself along my seats like you did my chairs?" He teased before he slid into the car and the door shut behind him. He sat and tapped a button on the seat. He placed the tablet which he uncinched by some means from his hip onto the table. It hummed softly before it lit up with a soft blue glow. "Artemis, give FX-01 a tour of the city, full info at her request." He said flatly before he pulled out some ear plugs. "I'd love to be your guide but I'm actually a bit beat, I will need to do several things when we get home as most of my staff has retired with the exception of a cleaning lady and she only comes every other day during the week and not the weekend." He said softly before he nodded. "Its actually kind of nice to do things for yourself. You have any burning questions about a number of things you can ask Artemis and she will likely have the answers for you about any number of things." He leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes.

"So I don't have any restrictions on what I tell you." Artemis chimed as the car left the garage. "Now leaving the Central command for the multi-national corporation Vulcan corporation. Vulcan, making the cutting edge sharper since 1957" She stated as they pulled away from the massive black obelisk of a building without seemingly any windows or doors on the outside. It simply extended upwards piercing the heavens in the dying light of evening.

“Well,” She began with a smiled as he leaned closer and laughed. “you won’t know if I can until we try.” FX-01 said chewing at her bottom lip a bit, her ears twitched with interest as she observed his tongue lick at his lips. She wondered how his lips tasted, how they would feel against her own. She knew they were soft and warm, from when he playfully kissed her head an cheek earlier, but pondered how it would feel even better to kiss him. “I may be small, but don’t the best gifts some in small packages?”

“I would just be taking advantage of an opportunity presented to me. Unless you object?” She replied with a smile. As he caressed his own member, she watched, imagining it was her hand instead stroking the beast. “I never specified what exactly I would do.” She grinned. “I’m sure he would enjoy penetrating me…” FX-01 pointed to his cock. “but I had other plans first.” Her tongue darting out, licking her lips again. “Well, Artemis already gave me a full scan back at your lab, and I’m sure she was making her own initial observations of what I might enjoy from our interactions.”

“I think I might stay a while.” FX-01 replied, leaning her head on his hand, and giving it a gentle nuzzle. “I could get used to staying with you, if you keep treating me so kindly.”

“Well, I am not a child, just sheltered.” FX-01 said defensivly.“I am excited to have different experiences. To finally be out of that lab and out of that small room.” She used her right hand to rub the opposite arm, looking toward the elevator door. FX-01 shivered a little as his fingers brushed against the sensitive skin on her neck. “But the shopping will have to wait until after you are done setting up Artemis.” She blushed as he teased her about the chair in the dining room. Once Cyrus had seated himself, FX-01 moved to sit next to him, but kept a few inches of space between them. She nodded in understanding, she was tired as well, but seeing as she would probably be on her own for most of the weekend, there would be plenty of time to sleep. “Alright. I’ll have to take your word for it.” Her tail curled around her feet as she turned to look out the window again as Cyrus relaxed into the couch.

“Does that order apply to any questions I have? Even if its not about the city?” FX-01 asked quietly, just to be sure that Cyrus wouldn’t overhear her. “So what city are we in right now Artemis?” Her eyes looked out the window, staring in awe as the building that they had been in came into full view, and then began to fade into the distance. “That building is quite imposing. It stands out amongst the other office buildings in the area, it seems to fit Cyrus’ personality though. Striking, dark, and commanding in nature and stature."

He slowly ran his fingers along his lip before biting it softly in thought. "Mmmm, will we try? He mused almost to himself. " I mean its been some time, so, should I even? I've gotten so good at this celibacy thing." He shifted slightly and ran his fingers along his thighs. "I think today is the closest I've come to masturbating in...oh...a while." He said before leaning his head back in consideration the clicking his tongue and slowly shaking his head. "Quite a while, and maybe they do come in small packages, but can those packages handle larger ones? "

"Mmmm so you'd just be taking advantage of me, that's an acceptable action to you, hhmmm good to know." He said with a slight and slow nod before he shook his head and patted his member. "I'd say it'd be just the tip before you had to stop." He teased before he bit his upper lip in thought before releasing it and continuing. "Well She's done an initial scan but not a detailed one, she'd have to scan you in several states to map you out thoroughly and even then our intern was particularly...sensitive." He stated before he stretched a hand. "Also not the same level of devices at the home, maybe she'd just be able to talk you through what she figures you'd find pleasurable."

"Oh that would be nice, we can find you a cute little bed to go at the foot of mine, and you could bring me my slippers and paper." He said with a snicker before he gave a slight yawn.

"By legal standards, you kind of are and aren't, were you defined as a human you'd likely be considered a minor." He stated flatly before he stretched as he looked about. "A tiny little girl just getting out into the world where terrible things awaited you. " He said as he held his open hands downward up toward his face like a lurking creature. He nodded slowly as he pursed his lips before he sighed and shook his head. "I'll never be quite done setting her up there's always something new to do, this weekend is just creating a more solid link between home and office so she can more or less be in both places at once." He explained before he cracked a finger before pointing it to her. "If we are going to have you outside we will need to have an actual set of clothes for you to wear so we will do it tomorrow morning when the shops open." He stated as he yawned slightly again. He leaned back placed in his plugs, they had a brief moment where he contemplated what he'd said but soon he was asleep.

"Hhmmm" Artemis replied softly. A whirring could be heard from by Cyrus's ears and his body slumped slightly further. "I've made some...adjustments." She said slowly. "We can talk about whatever you wish really, if he asks me later however I will tell him what was discussed." She tittered slightly. "We are currently in New Amsterdam, New York, an artificial archipelago created nearby the city of New York, New York for the sake of technical companies and to provide the burgeoning city with a reservoir. " she stated matter of factly. "The building was built by Leopold, Cyrus's father several years before Cyrus was born. After it was stormed by terrorists Leopold redesigned the building to be more impregnable to outside forces."

Seeing his teeth gently bite his finger made FX-01 wonder who it would feel to have his teeth on her skin, nipping on her lips or neck. She shivered at the thought, enjoying the picture she painted in her mind. "It's partly up to you sir." She purred. "I think I could be persuaded to help, since it seems like your friend is interested to see what I am capable of." She lowered her eyelids halfway, but continued to watch Cyrus. "Care to experiment?" She said, raising an eyebrow as she asked.

"Well..." She began, watching his hand pat his cock. "only if you don't object to it now. I wouldn't exactly call that rape, would you?" FX-01 asked. She gasped softly as the image of her, slowly lowering herself down onto his throbbing member, entered her mind. It only proved to cause her more excitement, which was getting harder to hide. As Cyrus foiled her plan yet again, she sighed with a hint of disappointment. "Then I guess I will have to get creative and be resourceful." She replied wistfully, swishing her tail behind her.

"Oh, I wouldn't be allowed in yours?" She asked, pouting playfully as she tilted her head.

FX-01 was unaware of this fact and grimaced in annoyance. Clearly society did not have much respect for her kind. Though the grimace melted into a smile as he pointed to himself as he spoke of terrible things awaiting her. Her eyes lit up a bit and her expression brighten when he offered to take her tomorrow. Though she wondered what she would wear before they got her first outfit, or if he would just have her walk about town nude, as most masters did, even in public. FX-01 could see that he was tired, so she quieted down for him, until he was asleep.

"You are a clever one." FX-01 smiled, glad for Artemis' helpful nature. "Hmm, then I will ask Ana the more sensitive ones." She nodded at the AI's answer. "Oh, New York. That has been mentioned in some of my books. A bustling city full of culture. At least that is how they describe it." FX-01 turned her attention to the tablet where Artemis' voice was coming from. "So Artemis..." She started, trying to choose her words carefully, knowing that Cyrus might ask what they had talked about. "what does Cyrus enjoy, aside from his work?" She looked over at Cyrus, seeing his relaxed body slightly slumped in the seat, she scooted a little closer to him, wanting to feel the warmth that radiated from his body. "I want to know how to make him smile. He seems to need more of that in his life, at least from he has told me."

He slowly rolled his head side to side while running his fingers along his neck in slow circular motions. "Mmmm, fair." He stated softly before he looked over to her and cocked his head to one side. "Oh, look at you purring like a little cat." He cooed softly before he leaned in closer. "Maybe, but who knows, maybe I will, maybe I won't, I have to keep him safe you know, who knows what could be lurking within that body of yours, I'd have to....examine it...thoroughly." He stated before he dragged his tongue slowly over his bottom lip, then top before biting his bottom lip and closing his eyes groaning as he released his lip and opened his eyes to look her over slowly. "It might take hours."

"Mmmm I see, maybe I will, maybe I won't but its good to hear that you will respect my desires and feelings." He teased before he nodded slowly. "Mmmm, you'd have to get plenty stretched, excited, and...soaked frankly. He might be unrelenting in his exploration of you, every, millimeter he can press against, every where he might be allowed to go, slowly working his way in deeper and deeper, changing your body to suit his needs, leaving you empty once he is done." He bit the tip of his thumb as his eye widened. "Oh I'd feel bad for you if he truly went on a rampage, the things that might happen." He snorted slightly as he watched the tail swish. "Oh, you might, I guess I should hide the phallic objects in my home or risk finding them sticky tomorrow."

"Do you think I just allow people to slip into my bed the first time they are in my home? That wouldn't make being there very special would it?"

"Aww don't pout, its fine, we can play with societies expectations, I could get you a cute little dress, one that is nice a frilly, and allows for easy access, and you know I'd hate to ruin a lovely pair of panties making room for your tail so what's the point of even buying any?" He asked softly before he leaned in. "Or do you want to walk through town naked, and dripping, having everyone know that you belonged to me, inside and out, that your body was claimed for hours at a time." He yawned as he settled back. "Then again one of those activist people might want to save you, though many of them just try to steal Anthros under the guise of liberating them."
He drifted off soon after.

"I do not believe that you mean any harm for him and this is frankly the happiest I have seen him in some time." Artemis replied before chuckling. "Ana would much more likely snap you in half, she sees every woman as a threat to him. She's even not fond of me, he doesn't see her attraction to him. She feels it conflicts with her duties which are more like that of a mother so she has told herself that she's to never make any sort of effort to move it out of that relationship. But yes, if she so desired she could likely kill you, and make it look accidental, you'd not be the first. Cyrus has a particularly large blindspot when it comes to her." Artemis replied cheerfully before continuing without a hiccup. "Yes, it is the third largest city in the world, second when combined with New Amsterdam, It has per capita the most diverse make up of any city on the planet. " Her voice trailed off for a moment. "At the home I can provide you with more visual data on the city." She added before continuing. "Cyrus, he works on me, he checks up on sick children often, funds various charities, he visits a variety of sites studying various research and gives out surprise grants. .....Oh, happy. Cyrus's happiness isn't something that's maintained for particularly long bouts of that since his wife died. His father soon passed away after while working on some secret project, and Cyrus himself threw himself into his work, he built me in that time, built up the company, made several major upgrades to old technology by bringing in new minds and changing salary structures. As I have said, you are the closest I've seen to happiness for him in some time. "

"Eeep." FX-01 squealed as Cyrus at his threat as she imagined his hands and eyes examining every part of her body in a much more personal way than he had done in his lab earlier. His fingers touching her every inch of pale skin with careful attention as he admired her body. "I don't think I'd mind that terribly." She said, pushing some hair from her face. "Would you?"

"Well, you seem to respect mine, so...." She shrugged. FX-01 began to squirm as Cyrus described in such detail what his cock would do to her. Her breathing became labored as her body responded to his words, the pussy once again becoming slick with her own juices, her skin becoming hot as she became more and more aroused by her own thoughts and his teasing words. She chewed on her lip to try and keep from making more noises, but a few whimpers escaped as Cyrus bit his thumb. She was far too distracted to even respond to his quip about phallic objects.

"I guess I'll have to find some way to earn it then." FX-01 smiled.

Another small yelp escaped her lips at his suggestion to parade her naked form around after taking her. Her thighs were now thoroughly wet and sticky from his implications, and she wondered if he could smell her arousal. "I...I..." FX-01 began, trying to think of some whtty retort, but her mind was thinking of much more pleasurable things. Her hands moved between her thighs, holding the shirt in place to cover her now quivering sex. Though she was almost desperate for relief, she could see that Cyrus was not currently in a state to provide that. So instead she turned away from him and tried to calm her thoughts.

A worried look crossed FX-01's face as Artemis explained Ana's feelings for Cyrus, and her protectiveness of him. After being through so much with him, no wonder she had developed feelings for him. Ana had already saved his life once and it was clear that she would do anything to protect Cyrus from harm. Artemis's words confirmed FX-01's suspicions, that Cyrus was a kind and generous man under a tough facade caused by heartache. As Artemis let it be know that Cyrus not only had a wife, but lost her, FX-01 felt her whole chest ache, and the throbbing pain in her head returned. "Oww..." She muttered, holding her head between her hands as she tried to wrap her head around the tragedy that Cyrus had previously had to suffer. The throbbing lasted a little longer this time and when it did subside, FX-01 found herself feeling dizzy and leaned against his strong frame for support. Her heart ached for Cyrus, he had talked about loosing someone he cared for, but to loose someone whom you love so deeply, it must hurt more than anything emotional or physical she herself had experienced. She looked at Cyrus, her expression soft and sad as she watched him sleep so soundly."So Artemis....is that who I remind him of?" She asked hesitantly, her eyes becoming wet. "His wife?" Another pang of guilt wracked her as did another wave of pain in her head. FX-01 cringed and pressed her body closer to Cyrus' side. Her body, or rather, he mind was trying to communicate something, but all that FX-01 could register was the pain. "H-how much longer until we are t-there?" She asked the AI, the pain clear in her voice as she rubbed her temples trying to ease it. She laid herself down, resting her head on Cyrus' lap in hopes that a vertical position would ease some of her suffering.

"You'd be amazed at what can be left out of an assumption when you assume that it has a pleasant implication." He said narrowing his eyes to her and leaning to one side then another as though in thought. "Oh the things that could happen dear, are...well you'll see in time." He said with a slight laugh before he nodded to her and sighed.

"I mean, it could just be that we are in public and you thrashing and screaming would be..inconvenient." He stated flatly before he inhaled slowly. "Oh...there it is." He teased even as his member throbbed and swelled again. "It excites you doesn't it, you were just made for it, and that's why you want it." He teased reaching out a hand and stopping it short of her thigh before pulling back. "Mmmm, no, no no we'll let it build, savor it, don't touch yourself, at all. You are mine, you will feel relief when I deem it so." He hissed before he blew her a playful kiss. "You will feel pleasure from any sort of touch when I deem it if you want to earn what it is you seek."

"You said you want to earn it right?" He asked her softly as he slowly ran a hand along and toyed with his zipper briefly before releasing it.

"Oh, the thought of being naked in public works you up even more. Is it people seeing you as mine, or the process of marking you? The bite marks, the things dripping from your body, your staggering shuffle barely keeping you up with each step because it hurts so good when you press your thighs together but so bad at the same time you just want to go home." He drifted off as she turned away before he laughed softly. "Oh, its okay, don't worry, no one will think any less of you, and even if they did, you'll be too far gone to car what they think.

"It stands to reason that you might remind him of her, your physical features are different but you have similarities. His olfactory responses from what I observed are similar to those when he was around her at certain times. " Artemis stated before continuing "Faelan Xenia Guban nee Blackspell, aged 27 at death, cause of death, internal hemorrhaging brought on by genetic alteration to her fetus which caused unforeseen side effects." The AI whirred as a white light flashed through the cabin briefly. "Interesting, Cyrus has an implant in his body that feeds him sedatives at certain times that he programs them to because he often doesn't sleep without them. He's known to toss and turn and scream at night without drugs in his system. This is the first time I've seen him actually fall asleep rather than collapse once they activate in his system, he's been awake for several days working on the meeting today." The sound of gates whirring open could be heard outside. "We are 0.25 miles from the house and entering the property now. We will be parked in the garage in several minutes."

As she laid across him he draped an arm over her, she slid to his lap and his member throbbed against her as she settled onto it. His hand came to rest on her head but his eyes shifted slightly. He woke slowly eyes one at a time before focusing and looked about. "Oh...wow..yeah..we're here." He said before reaching up to pop out his ear buds. He rubbed his ear slightly. "Guess I was listening to em a bit loud." He said before he looked down. "Come on darling, we're ho.." he caught himself and suddenly wiped his left eye. "I mean, here we are...we're at the house." He said as he shifted away from her gently placing her onto the seat.

“You have yet to insinuate anything that I would find unpleasant.” She said sounding breathy. “Couldn’t I just get a little taste of what could happen ?” Her eyes became wide as she looked up at him through her long lashes, trying to use her cuteness to appeal to him. FX-01 was desperate for his touch, an anthro could only take so much teasing, especially from such an attractive and charming man that was clearly interested in her as well. She was pretty sure he would say no, but it was not in her nature to give up easily. “Please…Sir?” She asked in the sweetest tone she could muster in her current state.

Though she was annoyed by his remark, that she was made for this. Though that may be true, she had never felt this way about a human, at least not a real one. She watched as his hand crept closer her heart beating fast anticipating his touch on her thigh again, but was devastated when he pulled away. It showed on her face when he blew the playful kiss.

She watched with indignation as he played with the zipper of his pants.“Oh…I’ll earn it.” She muttered with a look of determination, reaching her hand to his thigh until her finger tips touched the strained fabric of his pants over his member. Her eyes shot up to look at Cyrus as her fingers slid from tip to base of his engorged and throbbing shaft slowly and deliberately.

She shuddered again at his detailed narrative, that only proved to make it harder for FX-01 to do anything else but picture it. She never would have imagined that she might actually enjoy any of the things that she was supposedly designed for. And yet, when Cyrus described them, she couldn’t help but get worked up. Though she wanted autonomy and freedom, she seemed to crave being controlled, but only by one person, Cyrus. “I don’t care what anyone else thinks….” She stated matter of factually. “except you…..” She added in a barely audible whisper, but knew that given his advancements, Cyrus would be able to hear.

“F-faelan?” She repeated. “I…I.. I think I know that name….” FX-01 whispered softly as she continued to nurse the throbbing headache. Tears began to stream down her cheeks as Artemis gave the more bitter details about her death. She clutched her chest tightly, feeling as if her heart had broken in two. To loose a wife and a child….how could anyone move on from that. She began to sob softly, an overwhelming feeling of sorrow waking over her. She was so distracted by the sadness and pain she was feeling, that she didn’t notice Cyrus’ member prodding her face. Though it did make her feel a little better knowing that, for some reason, her presence seemed to calm and ease the man, she still couldn’t shake the deep feeling of guilt deep within her.

She tried to calm herself quickly as she heard the sound of the gates along with the AI’s warning. Hastily, she wiped her face, though it was still tear stained. She made a move to sit back up, even though her head was still pounding, but that was exactly when Cyrus had laid a hand on her head. She closed her eyes quickly, hoping to hide the redness the crying had caused, and pretended to have fallen asleep when he dressed her. The way he said darling, the tone he used specifically, evoked another pang of pain in her heart and head. She winced visibly and tried to quiet the sound she made by covering her mouth. She easily moved out of his lap, but took a few moments to sit up. One hand rubbed her forehead as the throbbing slowly subsided. She looked up at Cyrus just as he wiped his eye and knew that he had mistaken her for Faelan.

"Mmm if you say so." He teased before he leaned in closer. "Oh a taste, what do you mean by that my dear?" He scanned her face as she looked up at him before he reached out and stroked along the back of her head and down to the back of her neck."So polite and cute, adorable really." He let his voice drop before he looked her up and down then pulled in particularly close. "No, not yet." He whispered slowly. "You'll just have to wait, till I am ready, you'll have to achingly wait, and try to be a good girl for me. Else, well, you may not get anything, at all, it may just be living long, boring life of menial labor and the occasional sitting down to dinner together but never once will we cross into anything but master and pet. And I don't mean it in the fun way."

He leaned back from her and folded his hands. "Oh, did you want something more dear?" Looking off into the distance out the window he sighed. "I'm not sure you'd handle any of it well yet. But you've been so good so far." He nodded slowly with a glint of a smile on his face. "Maybe you're motivating me to want to give you what you want?"

"Or maybe you'll not quite get there." He said as she reached out and touched him. He cocked his head to one side as her fingers ran along the length of his shaft and inhaling slowly he shifted his hips forward. "Oh, you're being a bit bad about this, are you hoping that I'll rub your face in it for being bad?" He asked before he shifted his hips away from her.

"Mmmm, you can be such a good girl, I know its hard, I can see you shaking." He whispered as he leaned his face toward her making sure to keep his hips and member back. "You just need to surrender control to a loving authority. Someone who knows what's best for you, someone who will give you more purpose than you can give yourself." He cooed. "Do you really think I'm that person, I'm not sure, who's to say, maybe we both need time to think on that." He teased before he closed his eyes and settled back.

"You might, it was the name of your creator Demetri Blackspell's daughter. Her passing was talked about for a long time. People basically stated that they thought she was insane for trying to have a child using the methods she did. Considering some of your body, some of her research certainly went into creating you." The AI sighed softly. "You don't have to cry, her passing was some time ago and with the various counselors he saw Cyrus is likely more adjusted to her passing than we know." Artemis paused before continuing. "He's simply not allowed anyone to get particularly close, the last one who did turned out to be attempting to steal corporate secrets. Ana caught her, and no one else did when Ana hurled her from a window into the street then claimed self defense."

Cyrus once he looked about noted the tablet and then looked to FX-01. "Yeah sorry." He said as he rubbed his eye. "Dry eyes, happens sometimes." He said before the car glided up the driveway and stopped just short of the garage. A soft hiss filled the air around them and the car began to sink downward before driving forward once the elevator it was on came to a stop. Pulling into an underground garage it circled several other cars before pulling up before a set of black double doors. He stepped out of the car quickly and looked to her. "Well, welcome home."

“I think you know sir.” She responded with heavy breath, chewing her lip in anticipation as he leaned closer and closer, his body only centimeters away from touching hers. Goose bumps raised on the back of her neck were his hands had been, and her breathing became more rapid from his touch, but then stopped as his eyes looked her up and down. Cyrus seemed to be trying to make up his mind about whether he would proceed further, give in to FX-01 pleas, or continue the torment he seemed to enjoy causing her. She let out the breath she was holding at his answer, a sharp and disappointed sigh. “You seem to be enjoying this far too much.” FX-01 said in a frustrated huff, her face scrunching in vexation.

“Am I not making it obvious enough,” She asked. Using coy language did not seem to be getting her much of anything except more of Cyrus’ taunting words and motions. “or would you simply prefer I use more overt language?” FX-01 said, growing more bothered.

From his expression, it was clear that Cyrus did enjoy the feel of her fingers dancing along his member, but something was holding him back that she couldn’t place. Against her better judgment, FX-01 retracted her hand and shook her head at him. “I don’t think that is your style.” She said clasping her hands together tightly in front of her hips. Something was telling her that this was not the time, or place, to push him any further, but that didn’t mean that she didn’t want to.

He only made it harder for FX-01 to control her urges as he whispered, his hot breath teasing her face. Her ears twitched wildly and her tail swayed quickly, showing her agitation. “Easier said than done.” She muttered as Cyrus settled himself back into his seat.

“But I never met him….I mean…I don’t think I have….” Suddenly FX-01 was feeling unsure, about, well, everything she thought she knew. It seemed that certain things that Artemis and Cyrus said would trigger a visceral reaction from her body. “But…I don’t think that’s why I’m crying….” She tried to say through shallow gasps between sobs. “I..I’m not sure why I am at all.” The distress of not knowing why she was reacting that way only added to her dispair. It was dismaying to react to simply stated facts, though sad, in such an emotional way. FX-0, already slightly intimidated by Ana, now was even more so after learning about what happened to the last woman in Cyrus’ life. Artemis really hadn’t been joking about the fact that Ana would kill for him. Though it was nice to know that he had someone like that in his life.

“Yeah…same.” She sighed, relived that he hadn’t mentioned anything about her tearstained cheeks or red eyes, yet at least. Her ears perked up and twitched slightly at the sound of the elevator’s hiss. She turned her attention back to the window, not wanting him to see her face, and watched as they circled around the other cars before stopping in front of the doors that, presumably, entered the house. She waited until Cyrus had completely exited before sliding out herself, his shirt rising well above her knees before she stepped out onto the cool cement on the floor of the garage. “Just as much of a fortress as your places of business.” She commented trailing behind him. As she walked behind Cyrus, keeping a little distance between them, FX-01 focused on pushing her feelings of woe deep down. When she had a moment alone she could let go. For now she tried to ignore the lump growing in her throat as she replayed the conversation between her and Artemis in the car about Faelan's unfortunate and untimely death.

"Oh, so you'll make assumptions about what I do and don't know now?" He asked of her slowly before his eyes met hers and he licked his lips before smacking them together. "I think maybe you should try to be more direct about what you want, and how you want it?" He said slowly before he ran his fingers along his lips. "Its hard to truly enjoy seeing you clearly suffering because you won't just tell me what it is you need so so badly that I can see you huffing, puffing, and groaning with frustration." He added tutting softly and shaking his head. "You poor dear. I just want to help you" He continued before raising his left hand then dragging the tips of his index and pointer fingers along her jawline.

"Clearly you are not." He leaned in closer to her his hand sliding back to press a lock of hair behind her ear. "Or maybe, I want you to have to say it?" He leaned in slightly closer. "I want you to show me that you really want it and won't just sit there and try to play coy."

He looked down to her playing along his member and clucked his tongue softly. "Oh, you couldn't handle all that." He watched as she retreated before grinning. "It might be, you have no idea what my style is, we have just met, you know little to nothing about me. I know a bit more about you, still not enough though." He added before tapping his fingers along the seat then running them up her arm. "I'm sure that in time we will get to know each other, won't that be nice?"

"Is it really? Not if you have self control." He ran a hand under his t-shirt slowly rubbing his stomach as he said this. "You just need to calm yourself, relax, and drift away." He added before he was soon out.

"According to files, he ordered your creation a few weeks after his daughter died, you were his main project. Several other project leads names have been erased. " Artemis's voice hardened slightly before she continued. "Going by some of the changes some of them were part of the team that rebuilt Cyrus." She stated before stopping. "I will not suppose on your emotions or tell you what to do with them. It is hard for many organic life forms to observe the death of another without having a level of reaction of some kind, perhaps yours is particularly strong? I guess that was a supposition on my part." Artemis trailed off before chiming in again. "Cyrus paid for Ana's legal defense though he and her did not speak for several months following the death, a shattered window hard enough to stop heavy munitions fire smashed through by repeated strikes from a soft object propelled by massive force." She said flatly. "Of cour... he's awake."

"You don't need to apologize, social graces aren't going to be your strong suit, I should know better." He said as he shifted back and out. "I take it you didn't like some of the things Artemis told you." He said flatly as he looked to her face before she turned away. "Its a life you live when you are basically brought back from the dead as a child, you try to avoid returning." He gave a weak smile as he walked up to the door and gripped the handle softly before pushing it open. "The house run's on biometrics, it scans users for several dozen features to identify them, once I get Artemis up and running it will be better able to identify. You won't be able to go many places till I enter you into it but its fine. Um...also, once you are in you may find some doors locked still if you have questions you can, um, just ask." A weak smile followed before he nodded slightly. "Oh, you've made quite a mess, you can keep the shirt it seems positively plastered to you." He said as he gave a slight wince as he throbbed again. He stood in the doorway waiting for her, within was a large foyer with several doors along the sides and a large set of double doors on the other. Each door had a silver handle, the bodies of them all wood lit by multiple recessed lights above. The entire room was a wolf's peak grey for the walls and the floor covered by a white and black Tiles with the exception of a single large tile in the center with a massive black "G" in cursive.

“I…” She started her face turning a deep shade of red as she tried to find the most direct wording in her mind. She felt slightly embarrassed by the desires she was feeling, not because she thought them dirty or impure, but because she had been avoiding help for such problems since she could remember. There had never been anyone, or anything, that the lab could have offered that she would have used. FX-01 didn’t want to give them the pleasure of watching her enjoying her release, so she only did so when she could manage to be alone, and have adequate cover to keep from the prying eyes of the camera that watched her at night. She had learned to be quiet while exploring her body, and to reach some basic level of satisfaction quickly so as not to arouse suspicion. “I want h-help.” She said, casting her eyes down to her feet.

Th chills continued to ravage her body as Cyrus gently pushed a lock of hair out of her face. She looked back up at him. “I want to touch you….it…” She continued chewing on her lip as her tail swayed nervously. "I want your cock.” She finally blurted out before covering her mouth with both hands. Her eyes watched jealously as Cyrus’ began to rubbed his abdomen. When she had rested her head on him earlier in the lab, she had felt the firm muscles that lie there, and wanted so badly to feel them against her fingertips. When he drifted off, seemingly without any effort, she let out a huff and tried to do as he suggested. It was much harder than she though, he was still so close, so warm, smelled so good. Stop it, that is not helping. FX-01 thought to herself, taking her head and turning her attention toward the tablet.

“Is there anything else in my files?” FX-01 as desperately, seeking any information as to why her mind was insisted that there was something else she was missing. “I…I can’t really explain it, but it feels like something is missing…” She explained to the AI, hoping that she would have the answer for why her body was in so much pain.

FX-01 simply shrugged in response. She wasn’t sure if her voice would crack from the emotional or physical pain she was feeling if she answered him. As he explained how the house worked. “O-okay. Thank you.” She replied weakly and followed behind. She bit her lip hard as he mentioned what happened to the shirt. Sheepishly, she tried to pull the fabric away from her body a little. “Sorry…” At first her voice was still soft, but as she noticed the throbbing in his pants, she became bold again. “Though, it is mostly your fault sir.” She offered him a grin. Then she looked around the room, the lights were much softer than what she was used to and gave the whole room a soft glow. Despite the more dreary grays, blacks and browns that the room was colored by, it still felt much warmer than any place she had been before. She noted the “G” and wondered if it was a reference to his late wife, or something else. She though about asking Cyrus about it, but all of the sudden her exhaustion caught up with her. “Umm, sorry but…” She paused, looking around the room once more then back to Cyrus. “I just realized how worn out I am.” FX-01 wasn’t quite sure how Cyrus’s plan for her sleeping arrangements. “Is there anywhere I can sleep for a bit?” Her voice hesitant, wondering if he had been serious earlier about having her sleep on the floor at the foot of his bed, though it may be more comfortable than the hard rubber mattress that was in her cell. She gave a soft yawn, her ears flattening as her mouth opened wide, then closed again before rubbing her eyes. “I didn’t sleep all that well in that box they had me in, it was rather cramped."

He looked her over moving in closer as his eyes scanned her reddening face. His lips parted in a slight smirk as he moved slightly back and forth as though examining her. He bit his lip as he moved in closer almost touching her cheek then back before he settled back into the chair with a slight sigh an a laugh. He clapped slowly." Good, that's a good girl, its the first step, what do you need help with?" He asked softly before he shifted slightly in his seat. " I can help with a number of things but rather than run down the whole list and waste your time and mine I figure we just try and get it all out of the way quickly." He added with a slight laugh. "You know, the easy way." He added before he winked at her

He looked to her as he moved her lock and locked eyes with her. He gasped slightly as he stared down and he gently touched his hand to hers. "Oh there, we're touching." He said as his face sank slightly and he turned away. He listened as she spoke, his ears pricking up and his member thrumming a response to the statement before he turned back to her. "Oh, that was so delightfully forward of you." He said with a smile. "Hhmm, maybe, once we are home, and showered, and rested we can begin to..work on it." He added before he looked off to one side. "Maybe I'll even help you wash up to begin to get...familiar." He said softly before he leaned back.

"Much of it is hidden, missing, or blacked out." She stated softly. "IT seems there are anomalies but it doesn't specify what they are. They talk about things they couldn't remove but I didn't notice anything like that when I initially scanned you. " Artemis stated curtly. "When you go inside maybe we can use one of the older scanners to check you out, they're not as a fast but they are thorough. Though the most powerful one is in Faelan's old office. He would likely not like you going in there."

He looked to her and placed his right palm against her forehead. "Are you sick?" He asked softly before he ran his hand gently along the side of her face and then under her neck. "Your physiology is close enough to human, you're a bit warm, your lymph nodes aren't swollen, hhmm." He stated flatly before he pulled his hand back from her. He walked with her slowly inward and smirked. "Oh, my mistake about the shirt then, I will try my best to rectify that in time." He teased before he walked through the far set of doors. He entered into a massive hall. The room's floor was white granite and seemingly a single uninterrupted massive slab. The ceiling was a soft blue with a variety of recessed lights until it raised significantly by the stairs to a massive skylight above high above them. The stairs at the far end made from white oak that branched off in two directions to an upstairs, four doors along the wall to the right, and it stretched to several open rooms to the left. Off to the left there was a door that was cracked and as she walked with him a chiming could be heard in there. "Um." He looked off in that direction as he spoke. The doors along the wall were spaced out in increments of about 15 feet. Each of them was black except for a single one almost to the back which was a bright red with the gold lettering saying "Faelan, M.S., M.D., Wife" Each door had a simple black handle with a small light above it where a lock would be. Two of the black doors were lit up red, and the single door between them green. The one above Faelan's door flickered slightly before turning green.

Cyrus was staring off in the distance too hard to notice this. "Um, yeah there's a couch over there in the guest room, you can just take a nap." He said pointing in the direction of the doors. "Doors with green lights are ones you're allowed in." He walked in the other direction however. "Go..lay down, the room that handles biometrics is...acting funny, I'm going to go check it out." He said before he cursed softly to himself. "Ugh I forgot the tablet in the car...whatever." He said before he walked across the large room toward the chiming. "Just go lay down, and if you're good maybe..maybe you'll get a nice long, thorough bath." He stated almost absentmindedly his eyes never leaving the open door as he walked the 40 plus feet toward it.

FX-01 felt her skin tingle as Cyrus’ eyes scanned her face. The way he looked at her, with interest, yet a hint of scrutiny, as he contemplated thoughts she wished she knew. His soft voice, so deep and rich, sent a chill down her spine and she wriggled uncomfortably in her seat. She could feel her wetness leaking from her, causing the fabric of his shirt to stick to the smooth skin of her backside as she thought about what she wanted from him while he winked in her direction. “I…I want you to touch me…” That was true, she did want him to touch her, but also so much more. “Like you did in the lab….but more….” Her eyes drifted to his hands, lingering on the strong, long, and thick fingers that had caressed her thighs in an almost loving fashion. She felt a pang of regret for not letting him continue, or enticing him to do more. Did I ruin my chances at more with my attitude before? “Give me some relief…” Her voice was soft as she spoke.

As his hand touched hers, she visibly tensed, then relaxed. Though that was clearly not what she wanted, her expression revealed that it was something she appreciated. Her face fell and her heart sank though when Cyrus’ expression turned low, and he looked away. His response to her words made her smirk though, as did his returning gaze. “R-really?” She said, sounding hopeful at his suggestion and straightened up. Her eyes had become bright and sparkled with elation at the idea of his hands exploring her wet and slippery body. FX-01 was pleasantly surprised that her bold words had seemed to work better than expected to sway Cyrus.

“Do you think there is any way we could convince Cyrus ?” She asked Artemis, understanding why Cyrus wouldn’t want FX-01 to be anywhere near the lab. “I mean…I know it’s her lab… but… maybe you could…I don’t know....” She tried to explain, but failed to find the words to express what she meant. “Fuck then…” She sighed, folding her arms across her chest. “I’m sorry…I just what to know what is happening to me.”

“N-no…” She shrugged and shivered under his gentle touch. It was strange to have someone seem to care so much for her, and not demand anything, at least for now, in return. She turned her head away as his hand left her face. “I-I don’t know. I just don’t feel well. It’s my head…” She was glad his pace slowed, it was hard to keep up with him when her head ached so terribly. She had to pause at his smirk and teasing remark. “I never said that I minded.” She answered him with the tip of her tongue sticking out.

As they entered the doors, FX-01 took a moment to look around her as they entered the massive hall. Her jaw almost seemed to drop to the floor as her eyes scanned about her, starting at the dreamy blue ceiling that reached up to the heavens, up to the recessed lights that seemed like stars. Then her eyes found the skylight and she sighed with wonder as she spied the dark night sky sprinkled with heavenly bodies. She was so distracted by the sights above her that she didn’t notice the cracked door or the chiming until Cyrus spoke. Her eyes looked to him, then to where his gaze was, and she turned white when she read the name across the door. She knew that it was not a good sign that the door was unlocked, let alone open a crack. Before he even spoke, she knew that his mind was now focused on solving that mystery.

When he finally did answer, she nodded, a useless gesture since he wasn’t looking at her, but she thought it best to be quiet as possible and get out of his way while Cyrus sorted this out. She felt her mood fall, knowing that any fun they were planning to have, would have to wait until the issue was resolved, which could take all night or even longer depending on if it was a simple malfunction or a breach. “T-thank you.” She said simply and then began to walk to where he pointed. She saw the first door, its handle red and continued to walk, every so often glancing back toward Cyrus, which cause her to overlook the second door that she should have entered and continued to the end of the hall. The handle on the last door had a green light though, so she figured that it must be the guest room he spoke of. She was so tired that she hadn't bothered to take note of the color of the door or look at the door itself, which was clearly marked as being Faelan's office by the differing color and the intricate lettering across it. She turned the handle but looked back at Cyrus as he entered the open door. His movements were quick and she could tell from his shoulders that this was something serious. As much as she wanted to know what was going on, and to be of help because she didn’t like seeing him in that state, FX-01 felt that there wasn’t anything useful that she could offer, especially when she was so tired. She found the couch a few feet away from the door, not bothering to close it behind her, and curled herself onto the couch. She lay in a fetal position on her side, her tail curling around her feet to keep them warm in the slightly chilly room. She closed her eyes, but her mind was restless, and her ears twitched hoping to hear the sound of Cyrus’ footsteps soon. After what seemed like hours to FX-01, but had only been a half hour at most, FX-01 had passed out, unable to stay conscious as her body sank into the soft couch.

He smiled and leaned in slowly before he trailed his fingers along the fringes of her hair. He smirked then leaned in closer as she looked him over. "Oh, what's wrong, is it a bit hard to sit now, is it getting, warm?" He asked softly before he ran his fingers down along her shoulder and to her upper arm. "There, I'm touching you." He said softly before he pulled back. "Mmm you men like what?" He asked slowly before he gently placed a hand next to her thigh. "I'm not sure you're thinking straight my dear." He hissed as he shifted closer to her leaning in almost touching her ear with the tip of his nose. "I just want you to know that it will come in time, but you have to wait for it, work for it my dear." He said slowly before his hand rested on her knee then slowly stroked slightly higher before pulling back. "Mmm, and then you will have your relief, at the time and place of my choosing."

He looked at her hand and noted her tensing before he leans his head to one side and licked his lips then leaned in once again." Yes, of course, I'd have to get quite familiar, I'd have to examine you,...thoroughly." He said with a bite of his upper lip before he shifted back and looked at his hands. "Oh the places they will go." He said as he looked over his fingertips. "I guess I could use the help to get my own body clean." He said with a nod and a smirk. "I've been at work for a while, lots of dirt I'm sure, would you help me?" He asked her slowly as he shifted his hands back to his legs and parted his legs shifting and his member shifted against his thigh.

"I'm unsure, if you got access to her office, and managed to turn on the main hub connecting it to the house I could do some of the work. However I have no access over the locking systems, he may go in there at some point, when he does just touch the blue button on the main console." "I hope you can figure it out, and I will be there to try and help you. In any case he's been awake for some time so you may be able to get away with a bit more than you usually would. "

"Ah, okay then." He said his voice trailing off as he looked her over for a few moments. "I hope that you feel comfortable enough to tell me when you feel something is off." He said flatly before he looked her over again leaning in slightly closer. "Ah, do you need some kind of medication." He stated before he shifted slightly as he noted her tongue. He leaned down and blew her a kiss. "Oh, do you clean things with it like a little fox? Do you want to clean my shirt with it?" He teased before turning away.

He glanced over at her briefly as she stared before he shifted. He didn't engage with her long before he walked across into the room. The room within was a long room, nondescript towers with flashing lights were within. The towers were solid black obelisks the occasional lights dotted surfaces, several dozen per obelisk, 7 obelisks in total. One however appeared to be off its lights completely out. In front of them was a massive screen with a several keyboards on a dais before it. He made his way further into the room and looked at the monitor. He slowly ran his fingers along the keyboard and typed in several passwords before he leaned back slightly. "Ugh what's going on." He stated before he tapped a few keys. "Prior entry reactivation." He mused to himself before tapping several more keys. "How did this override the system?" He asked not expecting a particular answer from anyone. He pause before he typed out a few more phrases. His eyes widened, then began to water. "No...this is a mistake." He snapped before he slammed his hands onto the keyboard. He gripped it and tore it physically from the dais before hurling it across the room into the wall.

Standing suddenly Cyrus wiped his eyes. "This is some kind of fucked of joke." He walked out of the room. "Come the fuck out here!" He snapped viciously before looking off at the doors on the far end. He noted the open door and he marched across quickly. "Get out, here, now!" He snapped his voice trembling as he crossed over toward the door before he stopped. His body froze and he looked over at the door on the far end. "That..." He walked toward it and the door's light flashed yellow, shifting back he walked toward the door where FX-01 slept. "Come out here!" He snapped still staring at the door even as he backed away from it. His eyes were wide as he continued to back away his eyes now openly watering as he moved backwards. Staggering he fell onto his backside his hands coming out suddenly behind him to catch himself as he trembled slightly.

As Cyrus leaned in closer, she took a deep breath in, savoring his scent. When his fingers played with her hair, she closed her eyes and sigh deeply. “V-very warm…” She replied as his fingers played with her arm, shivering under his warm fingers and watching them dance on her arm. FX-01’s eyes were still watching Cyrus’ hand as it sat beside her thigh, teasing her with how close he could get without touching. “N-no. I am not. I c-can’t.” She said, swallowing hard as he whispered into her ear, his promise of giving her what wanted, but at the time and place of his choosing only proved to excite her more, the unknown and lack of control she had over him exhilarated her. Another gasp escaped her lips as his warm hand touched the cool skin of her exposed knee up to her thigh, and she parted her legs a bit in response. His hand was so close, yet still so far from where she wanted it to be. She began to feel a little lightheaded and dizzy as the blood rushed to her dripping sex, where it now throbbed, wanting so desperately to be stroked.

His threat only caused her to squirm more in her seat. FX-01 loved the image in her mind of Cyrus inspecting her every inch with his hands, eyes, and maybe even his mouth. She let out an almost pathetic whimper at the thought when she saw Cyrus look over his hands and spoke. By this point she was practically panting to keep from touching herself, her hands gripping at the seat beneath her as he asked his question and she saw his cock shift between his legs. All she could do was nodded her head yes in reply as she licked her lips hungrily, staring at the bulge he bore.

FX-01 paid close attention to Artemis as she answered and made a mental note of her instruction. If she had the opportunity, she would sneak in and follow the AI’s direction. FX-01 had no interest in escaping from this place if it meant that she would still be left with all these questions. “Thank you, Artemis.” She said with a smile toward the tablet, not sure if Artemis could pick up on her reaction. She wondered how much of the conversation that Cyrus had heard, and if he would be upset at Artemis, or herself.

“I do.” She nodded softly. “Thank you, sir.” When he offered medication, she took a moment to consider but decided against it. “No, I think I just need to rest is all,” FX-01 assured him with a small smile. Her smile brightened at the affectionate and playful kiss he blew and decided to play along. “I could if you wanted, sir.” She said winking playfully. “Would that please you?” She teased in return as he turned away.

She managed to sleep without any dreams but was startled awake at the sound of Cyrus’ booming voice echoing through the large hall. Her ears shot up and she covered them with her hands as she was scared awake by the clearly furious voice of her master. Her heart began to race, feeling utterly petrified as she sat up quickly, making her feel dizzy as the blood rushed from her head. For a moment she was confused, wondering who he could be yelling at, but realized that she was the only one there aside from him. Her heart sank as his shouting continued, but she was frozen. It took her a second to snap out of it, but she slipped off the couch and stood. She began to approach Cyrus cautiously, her body flinching at his every move and sound. The fury was written all over his face and clear in his stance, but the poor anthro had no idea what had caused this drastic and terrifying change in his demeanor. As she reached the doorway, she looked at Cyrus with a mix of fear and bewilderment as he backed away and fell to the floor, the tears welling in her eyes making her heart sink to her feet. What did I do? Why is he so riled? Her own watering eyes seemed to ask. “S-sir? Wh-what is the m-matter?” She whispered in a hushed and fearful tone. She remained in the doorway, but after her question, FX-01 dropped her gaze to her feet and wrapped her arms around herself, preparing to defend against any action he may take upon her shrinking form. “Wh-what did I do?" Her tail wrapped around her waist in hopes to protect her lower body from any assult as well and her ears drooped down, only making her clearly scared expression seem to look even more defeated.

He looked to her and sighed softly before he watched as he shivered slightly and leaned in. "Yes, and it can get even warmer, nice and...hot." He said before he shifted his hand slightly further up her leg. "Oh, something feels quite warm, do you have a fever, should I check it for you?" He asked her softly as he reached in and whispered accompanying the motion. "You have to though, because you are mine, you will feel what I tell you to, because you're good right." He stopped his hand midway up her thigh before he looked down to it. "If I want you here, and now, you present yourself to me, you take it, don't you, every little bit of whatever it is, be it my mouth, my fingers, or..." He trailed off with a broad grin before snickering softly. "Who knows what I will do, or when, if I want to suddenly take you at a store, or in the park, or against a wall in the middle of the day, on a busy street, I...will...have...you." He said his hand sliding up her thigh with each word before he looked down to it once more. "But not for now." He said before he pulled his hand back.

He watched her squirming before he sighed. "I can smell you you know, deliciously fragrant, almost familiar really, something about it." He teased as she squirmed and gripped the seat. "I should have you lick every drop of yourself off of that seat, I can hear you sliding around on it. Then make you wipe it down with what of my shirt you haven't soaked." He said slowly. "So openly wanton." He groaned as he leaned back and shifted his legs back and forth watching her as she watched his member. "Whatever will I do with a creature like you?" He asked softly as patted his own thigh.

"You know, I detected a few anomalies I didn't tell him about. I'm still analyzing them, we have blocks even in our own system regarding them and I didn't want him shutting me down or deleting the information." She said flatly, after a pause of a few seconds she continued. "I don't know what they mean, but know that if you were to hurt him, I'm capable of getting online, I don't because he doesn't want me to, but I can, and I will, and I will hunt you..and I will vivisect you, and then I will heal you, and then I will do it again, and again. I won't kill you, I'll unmake you. You seem nice, but he's my brother of sorts." With that and a soft click Artemis was gone.

"You don't have to call me sir." He stated softly before he ran a finger along his chin. "Hhmm see you lick all that cream from my shirt, or maybe clean up the small trail you leave behind you that you don't seem to notice."

Now, he sat on the ground and she came out and he popped up. He stared hard at the yellow light before he turned to her. His face was contorted in fury, his teeth showing in a grimace. "How!?" He demanded of her. "How do you have it!?" He snapped viciously as he walked toward her. "Did they tear it from her fucking body to put it in you!?" He asked. "How could they do that without destroying it, no one knows about it, nobody, it doesn't exist to the fucking world!" He snapped as he stalked toward her, his shoulders forward his hands balled into fists as he approached her. "Stand where the fuck you are, if you run I'll carve you up and tear it out of you." He said flatly as he approached. "You play coy, and then you come into my home knowing it would give you access, how? What was the plan!?" He growled as he got closer. "You people violated the body of my fucking wife and for what!?" He got closer and he noted her expression and he faltered wiping tears from his face. "Its not fair." He snapped his voice cracking as he screamed at her. "Because you're not her." He wiped his eyes as he approached still, slower, his body hesitant. "But I'm fighting everything that tells me you could be...because you can't be." He said before he took her in. "But I want you to be..its selfish, and its cruel, but....I do." He said tears openly streaming down his face. "I want it more than anything, but I can't have it." He reached out toward her before pulling his hand back and running it over his face covering one eye and dragging it down to his chin before he sobbed and inhaled deeply. "If that genetic identifier is in you, you have to be her. We programmed it together, we worked on it for years, it was our project, when we finished it we decided giving them to each other was far more intimate than any wedding band." He said softly before he stepped closer now looming over her. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He said softly as he held out his open arms to her. "I failed you, I failed our child, I let you die, if it is you, and if its not, I'm sorry for wanting you to be someone else." He said slowly before he shook his head before sinking to his knees his arms still open but his face sunken. "I can't do this." He choked as he leaned forward slightly and placed both hands on the floor openly sobbing. "I can't...I can't."

Her eyes were glued to his hand on her leg, wanting, no needing him to slip his fingers inside her dripping folds. She swallowed hard once more when Cyrus whispered and nodded in response to his question. Her core clenched tightly as he called FX-01 ‘mine’ and she let out a soft moan as his teasing words seemed to wash over her whole body and cause it to tremble with desire. Her brain was foggy with the images he described, taking her where-ever, whenever, and however he pleased, as his hand crept closer to her cunt. She whimpered pathetically as he pulled his hand away and shut her eyes tight, trying to clear her mind that was drowning in lewd thoughts.

FX-01 was clearly reaching her limit, and Cyrus was only using his words now. She could feel her cunt throb as he proposed she clean up her own mess and accused her of acting in a lascivious manner. It was true, she was, but it was his words and actions that drove the anthro to it.
“T-take me!” FX-01 begged in reply to his question, leaning close to his form, her hands cupping her own sex, but not daring to relieve herself. She found it strangely erotic to obey his demands, to be his and wait to touch herself until he allowed it. Something about the way he commanded himself, the confidence in his words and actions, she wanted to be under his control.

Her expression of gratitude melted from her face as Artemis threatened her. FX-01 expression became serious and her tone was defensive as she responded. “I would never do anything to hurt Cyrus!” She growled, an intense anger boiling up inside her, one that seemed far too strong to feel toward someone she had just met. Her words were met with silence and no response from Artemis though, the AI already having shut herself off, or at least deciding to make it seem that way.

“Then what would you have me call you?” FX-01 asked, admiring his bone structure as he stroked his own face. She raised her eyebrow at the suggestion but blushed when he pointed out the mess she had made on the seat. “Would you like me to?” She offered, licking her lips and then biting her lower lip.

“H-have what?” She said, her voice quivering as he stood up and towered over her. As he walked closer, her whole body began to shake, fearing what he would do. Her own face twisted in an expression of bewilderment and trepidation as he came closer and closer. Her eyes noticed his balled fists and FX-01 instinctively took a step back, fearful that he may hit her. She froze though at his threat to mutilate her, looking for something, but she hadn’t a clue of what he was talking about. Her eyes began to well with tears as he continued to shout angrily, each word like a dagger in her chest until she could take no more. “I-I…” She gasped as her knees buckled beneath her. “I don’t know what your t-talking about!” She cried, her body shaking now as tears began to fall from her face. “I-I-I swear it….” She managed to gasp through sobs as she covered her head with her arms. “Please….believe me….” She begged through her tears.

She stayed like that, curled up and hiding her head until she heard Cyrus begin to sob. Cautiously, FX-01 raised her head, peaking through her arms, and was surprised by what she heard and saw. The words coming from his mouth now, his explanation of what he had been looking for, why he was upset, and the apologies, those words hurt even more than the vicious ones spoken earlier. The pain in her chest was overwhelming and she grasped at it, breathing in sharply, and watching helplessly as Cyrus melted onto the floor into a puddle of despair. Tentatively, she reached out a hand to his, but she paused. Her touch may hurt him more than comfort him, but something inside her said she needed to ease his pain as if it was something she had promised to do for him long ago. Her hand hovered over his large one for a moment, and then her fingers softly lay upon the back of his hand. “Cyrus…” FX-01 whispered his name for the first time and felt something as his name left her lips, almost like a feeling of nostalgia. Why had his name felt so familiar, why did it evoke such an emotional and physical reaction to hear it, let alone say it.

Then hit FX-01 that her whole body began to feel hot, hotter than she had ever been before, and her head now felt as if it was going to split on two. She groaned and tightly shut her eyes, her hand gripping Cyrus’ as she tried to ignore the searing pain in order to comfort the man in anguish before her. “Cyrus…” She whispered again, the pain echoing in her tone. Just after repeating his name again, FX-01 felt dizzy, her hand’s grip loosened and in a barely audible whisper she said “…help me…” and passed out, her body falling toward his. FX-01’s face landed on one of his hands and her breathing became quick yet shallow.

He looked to her and smiled before he leaned over his chin touching her shoulder. "Oh now now, don't beg, its unbecoming." He cooed into her ear softly before he ran his fingers gently along her hair slowly pulling it closer. "You know, waiting just adds to the tension, enjoy it, savor it." He cooed softly. He leaned in and inhaled slowly. "I am, savoring the smell of you, I'm sure you'll taste just divine, its so hard to resist taking...just a....taste." He said playfully clicking his teeth together near her earlobe before he shifted back slightly. Soon after he sat back in his chair shifting his hips forward.

His eyes trailed over her briefly before he leaned forward once again and rested his chin in his hands as he looked her over. He licked his lips slowly and cocked his head to one side before biting his lips and licking them once more. He smiled briefly before pointed to her. "No, we will wait." He said simply before gesturing lower pointing down with his hand. "Also, take your hands off of what is mine, unless I give you permission to touch it." He stated as he shifted his hand down hovering near her cupped sex before pulling it back once again. "You really aren't making a good case for why I should give you what you wish when you're being so, so disobedient."

"You can call me all manner of things, please do surprise me. Sir isn't one of my preferred things, well." He smirked slightly before biting the right corner of his lip with a grin. "Not in this situation it isn't." He said before a slight chuckle. "Much as I'd like yo put you on all floors,the garage and car haven't been cleaned thoroughly recently, I'd hate to see anything happen to that cute little tongue, the shirt we'll deal with in time."

"You shouldn't have it." He said as he waved his head back and forth. It can't be replicated, that's the whole point, its something that isn't static it grows and changes over time, two parts in sequence wherein once one failed it should have never been reactivated, and yet, there it is, caught up. Even if you were a clone it wouldn't show up. Is this how they do it...they...oh god." He looked to her and slowly ran his eyes up and down. "Its...." He trailed off a moment before he looked to her. "Fine, maybe I can believe you...maybe you were tricked, same as me, maybe you know nothing." He sighed softly before he looked to her. "I don't know how it was done, I guess...I guess this is the reason I didn't see him all those years, people said he'd gone crazy, that he was working on his new project, said it would fix everything." He said softly before he ran his fingers through his hair. "When he reached out to me to take over the company, I ...I just chocked it up to him having run it into the ground. I tried to take myself out of it."

He sighed. "No, you're not her, she was brain dead long before her body went. He said slowly. "The woman I fell in love with, my light, my life, the mother of my child, the sun to my world died, but you have her body." He said looking up to her. "You literally have things no one else would have, even her, if..if they cloned her it would have been out of sequence the marker but its there, you...you must have been his base." He said biting his thumb as he pondered to himself. He leaned up slightly. He saw her coming toward him and suddenly she was on the ground. He shifted and crouched to pick her up. "Oh" He stated almost listlessly. He felt her pulse and checked her over. Picking her up he cradled her in one arm his hand nestled under her backside and slightly against her sex. He shifted her to his other hand and spread his fingers to reveal a thick clear substance webbing his fingers together. "Wow, you must have been..." He mused briefly before he carried her to the last room.

He placed her hand on the door and the light stopped blinking and turned green before it hissed open. A single shaft of moonlight came from above onto a black slab in the center of a room. On either side of it were four large white square columns with a variety of lenses along their length's facing the central table. At the far end of the room were a variety of screens, two keyboards, and a single computer mouse at one side and a vertical mouse at the other. To the left of the room was a number of books that appeared to simply float in place neatly side by side against the wall, upon closer inspection each of the dozen shelves was formed of a thin piece of glass rounded on the end but about three millimeters thick and clear. From the back of the room to the front about thirty feet there were books on each shelf crammed full, 12 shelves in total floor to ceiling with a platform sitting at the far end that ran along a rail. The right side of the room had a variety of tables heavily laden with notes, notebooks, several microscopes, and a variety of other instruments.

Cyrus hesitated a moment breathing in the stale air, looking about in the pristine room he shook his head. Cyrus tapped a panel next to the door using her hand and the room whirred to life, monitors kicked on, and the black slab slowly lowered, blue lines appeared along its length as well. Cyrus walked over and placed her onto the slab before he stroked her hair from her face. He walked across to the far end of the room. "God, she hermetically sealed this place before she went to the hospital, that's my wife." He sighed to himself before he reached over and hit a blue button on the desk. The central monitor glowed briefly before the white columns began to whir and click suddenly.

Having his face so close to hers was torture. She wanted more than anything to taste his lips and crash her body against his. How can he have such composure while I writhe here in blissful agony? I can’t even think straight when he is this close to me and touching me like this. She shivered once more as his teeth clicked next to her ear, she wished she could feel him nibble on them, just a little before he pulled away. Her eyes washed over his whole body as he leaned back, filled with desire and desperation.

As Cyrus asked her to move her hands away, she looked in his eyes and pouted, her expression filled with exasperation as she did as he asked. What is his…I am his… FX-01 thought to herself and gave a dreamy smile. She held her breath as Cyrus held his hand hovered between her legs and pouted in chagrin when he called her disobedient. “I’m sorry…” She whispered softly, her ears turning down along with her gaze. “I-I’ll try to do better….I promise.”

“What about…master?” FX-01 suggested as she looked up at him through her lashes. “And what situation would I call you sir in?” Curiosity dripping from her words. She nodded and blushed a bright red as the image of herself, on all fours on the floor, dutifully cleaning her mess, crossed her mind. She squeezes her legs together in a feeble attempt to stop the liquid from dripping further down her thighs.

As Cyrus continued to think aloud, allowing FX-01 to be a part of the puzzling together process, she began to understand why he had reacted in such a hostile way. Was Demetri Blackspell, creator be also be my father? Did Demetri try to bring his daughter back to life in an attempt to repair his relationship with Cyrus and ease his own guilt for losing his daughter, thus creating me? The thoughts raced around her head in a dizzying manner, every nerve within her body burning, her body was trying to communicate something. I mean, that would also explain why she hadn’t been scrapped right away, why she had been kept hidden in a lab and not sold after having her mind broken.

FX-01 only half heard what Cyrus was saying about his wife as he sat up, but the words didn’t have a chance to sink in. Her brain was buzzing loudly with pain and when it became too much, she collapsed. Her body was limp in his arms as he picked her up, though when his fingers grazed her sex, picking up some of her juices with it, her body stirred a bit and she let out a whimper, clearly a reflex and not deliberate since she was unconscious.

He was easily able to lift her hand to open the doors, but as time passed, her pulse began to slow and weaken. Something was wrong, she wasn’t dying, but her body was in distress. As Cyrus lay her down on the table, her head rolled to the side, her cheeky lying flat against the cool surface of the slab. Once Cyrus had pressed the blue button, the scan of FX-01’s body began. Several screens displayed her vital signs, breathing, pulse, temperature, and brain activity. Her pulse, breathing and body temperature all showed that FX-01 was suffering from complete shock, but the machine was taking longer to process, analyze and display the results of her brain activity. At first glance, the charts showed signs of a seizure, random synapses firing and causing shorts, but after a few more minutes the picture became a bit more clear and detailed. The pain regions of her brain lit up brightly, no surprise considering her head was pounding and the blood in her veins felt more like lava. Her cerebral cortex though was a mess. There were clear signs of damage in the scan, but there were also signs of healing. The areas with the most damage were bright on the screen, signaling the brain trying to re-form connections and revive damaged neurons.

He smirked to her before he looked off and away. He shifted slightly in his seat his fist tucked under his chin as he stared off into the distance briefly. He turned back to her after a moment before he licked his lips. He shifted down and moved his hands behind his head getting more comfortable as he noted her positioning. "You should relax dear, from the scent you would practically slide out of that chair if you shifted too much." He said with a soft laugh.

His chuckle ended as he noted her expression before he raised his hand to cup her chin. "Aww, that's my little fox, please do better, I'd appreciate it if you did, I'd be ever so appreciative." He said before running the pad of his thumb along her lips slowly. "You'd want me to be happy with you right?" He asked her softly in a teasing sing-song voice. "No, no, no promises, just do it, and get it done, show me your worth my dear."

"Mmm, that's something you'd have to earn dear, you don't wear my color." He said with a snicker before he licked his lips slowly and ran his hand up along her cheek to pat it softly. "We shall see." He said slowly before he pulled back his hand from her then slid into his rest smiling as he did so.

He knelt before her his eyes downcast as he stared at the floor. He looked her up and down slowly, his eyes lingering as he stared at her face, then her body and traced back and froth slowly. "Oh...you...you do look like her, but...different, enough that it creates a sense of familiarity without instant recognition. Likely so you'd not trip the facial recognition being brought around the building. " He panted softly as he looked around his eyes unfocused. "How, how did he do this?" He stated slowly as he ran his fingers through his hair and down to his jaw. "He...he couldn't save her brain...but he could try to set it in the same pathways." He said slowly before he stared off.

He wiped his soaked hand onto his chest as he walked in with her and set her down. Once he had the machines going he looked up and let them get to their work. He walked out of the room and returned with the tablet. He pulled out several wires from the far wall and connected them to the tablet. "Oh, I'm finally allowed in." Artemis chimed before he grumbled. "No, not right now, I don't want the sass, start analyzing, find any back records that explains this. She was working on something before her death and I want to know if she had anything to do with this as well. Protocol designation A624376R53385 full unlock." He turned as he looked off to one side.

The columns hummed and began to shift soon after before a soft whirring took place and the table itself began to shift changing her body's angle. "You two were busy." Artemis mused softly. "Genetic identifiers, secret ways to get around, oh, it seems that her father requested her to look into ways to regrow neurons from scratch, and hhmm it seems...she...she had some kind of anomaly to begin with. Something that was making her sick, it...its in here she basically planned to have the baby, and die but when there was doubt the child would survive she decided to begin experimenting on herself. It, it worsened her condition, she sealed her own medical records, even after she died she created some sort of virus that wiped it all out. Wow, your wife was stone cold."She stated flatly. Cyrus looked over the scans and cocked his head. "I think...I think this isn't quite her, they...they repaired the damage to parts but it..it was new, she was too far gone. They repaired and patched more so than actually regenerated." He said softly as he stared at the screen then back at the slab. "She....she's not Fae, she's...I'm not sure."

She watched, a bit jealous that he could move about so freely and act so nonchalant. “I fear that if I move, I might make more of a mess though.” FX-01 said, biting her lip once more and grabbing for her tail. “Would you really want me to slide off the chair? Sprawled in front of you as I sit in my own juices?”

Her tongue reached out to lap at the thumb running across her lips, she wanted to taste him so badly it made her core ache. “I do….and I’ll show you.” She promised with a smiled, reaching out her tongue again to lap at his thumb.

“You tell me I have to earn these things, but give me no clue or direction as to how.” She pouted, even as he patted her cheek. As he rested, she adjusted herself a bit, her legs had started to fall asleep under her, so she moved them to the side opposite of where Cyrus was sitting next to her.

FX-01 had no answers to his questions, at least not at the moment, so all she could do was silently comfort him, rub the back of his hand and let him process whatever thoughts came to him. “I’m sorry, I don’t know…” She whispered softly, looking down at their hands. Soon after that, she collapsed from the pain ravaging her body.

“Mmm…” FX-01 moaned, still in pain, as her body was shifted to be analyzed further. Slowly she began to come to, her eyes fluttering open as Artemis began to relay to Cyrus what she had found. At first, the whole room was a bright blur, her head still pounding, and she wasn’t able to clearly hear any of what the AI or Cyrus was saying. Her heart rate had begun to rise again, to a more normal rate, as did her breathing, but the brain activity was still off. “...C-cyrus…” FX-01 called out weakly as her hands moved to her face, covering her eyes from the bright lights that were shining down on her body. She blinked a few times before beginning to look around, her expression frantic when the shelves of books and tables full of equipment came into view. This room…why am I in this room…. Now her heart rate and breathing increased rapidly as she tried feebly to sit up and orient herself. “C-c-cyrus!?!” She called out again, louder and with panic in her voice. She had sat up too quickly though and her hands moved from supporting her sitting position to grabbing the sides of her head. “W-why am I back here….” She began to sob. “What did I do wrong?” FX-01 had mistaken the room that they were in to be the lab she had been previously kept in, which was an honest mistake to make since Faelan’s father had designed it that way in hopes of jogging his daughter’s memory.

He looked back to her with a smirk. "Would you like to though? Smear yourself all over the car, maybe scare off potential rivals for my cock, drench the inside in your scent so each time you come in you're reminded of this night?" He groaned out end of the sentence before clicking his tongue against the bottom of his mouth to punctuate it. "Hhmm, or maybe, maybe you'd get me so worked up..that.."

He smirked as she lapped his thumb before he pressed it deeper into her mouth. "Oh, I'm sure you will, and you'll enjoy each moment of it, but that moment isn't for you to decide." He said before he pulled his soaked thumb from her lips and trailed it down her chin and along her neck.

"Those things, well, you'll learn them, and take them in, deep inside of you, they'll create a place where they belong and you'll never...ever for get them." He said lightly his eyes now closed as he settled back.

He gaped at her response to him, he sighed softly before looking down. "Its my fault for being a fool to think she was still alive, to believe she wouldn't come back to me if she was." He said with a shuddering breath before he ended up having to move her. He looked at her a moment slowly moving the hair from her face.

He was focused on the screens as he looked over it he shook his head. "Yeah, there was no bringing her back but...he would have tried, anything to get her back. To get the grandchild he lost back. The baby, well that's simple but it would have to come from the mother of...hhmm what is he playing at. " He turned as she spoke up before he watched as his jaw came open. "Fae, my light, my..my...no..." He said slowly before turning back to the chart. "No no no..its new tissue, you can't transfer memories, that's..that's impossible." He said as he took a hesitant step before he took another. "I...I ...you...collapsed." He began hesitantly. He leaned in before he shifted back and hit a button behind him. He walked toward her slowly. "I...I needed to run some tests, its a lab setup that might be familiar to you." He said his words slow and hesitant. "Although, you might just mean a lab in general, I have...I had to know." He said softly. "If you were my wife." He was now passing one of the columns as he shook his head dismissing something as he did so. "We...I gave more access to more answers and Artemis went to work and I just, I needed to know." He replied as he closed his eyes and breathed audibly for a few seconds. " I need to know if...if she was really gone..." He said tearing up slightly. "I don't expect you to understand."

Back
Top Bottom