Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Between Man and Beast (Faetal Attraction and Anansi)

“Oh!” FX-01 replied to his suggestion with a smirk of her own and hearing his groan. Clearly, this was something that excited him and perhaps she could use it to her advantage. Without a second thought, she adjusted her position, so that now her body was facing his, and spread her legs apart a little more so he could peek under the hem of the shirt that was rising up her slick thighs. She had already been told not to touch herself, which tied her hands a bit, but being a clever girl, she would find a way. “That is an interesting idea…” She grinned and began to slide closer toward him, closing the gap in the space between them. “Would it please you to enjoy my scent every time you use this car, a reminder of your pet?”

As his thumb pressed deeper, she sucked on the tip, savoring the slightly salty flavor of the sweat on his skin. She moaned in agony and threw her head back as he trailed his wet thumb down her neck and teased her more.

She let out another moan at his words and pouted at him in vain as he closed his eyes to rest. It was so unfair that he had all the power in this situation, but FX-01 knew that it was only a matter of time before she could do the same to him, once he decided to take things further. Her mind abuzz with possibilities of how she could tease him, just as he was doing to her now.

She winced as Cyrus apologized, feeling her heartache for the man’s suffering, and unable to think of anything to ease it. When he moved the hair from her face, she stirred a bit, sighing softly, but still out of it.

Her ears caught his voice, but the brightness of the light made it so that she could barely see his outline. She was the figure heading toward her, but still being disoriented and unsure of where she was, and who the figure was, she cowered and curled up on the slap. Once he hit the button, the lights dimmed dramatically and FX-01 lifted her head cautiously. Tear stained cheeks and red eyes looked at him in a dazed gaze. “Had to know what?” She asked, her shoulders relaxing once it sank in that she was still with Cyrus and not back at Antro Pet. As he explained, she took another look around the room. Yes, it had been familiar because it was similar to the lab at Anthro Pet, but also, like she had been in this one before like she had been in this house before as well. “What did Artemis find out?” FX-01 asked urgently, turning her attention back to Cyrus. “She told me in the car that my records had been doctored, someone had blacked out and tried to hide some things, but that she couldn’t find out anything until we got to…” FX-01 paused and took one more look around. Her eyes blinked a few more times and without any thought she whispered, sounding unsure. “….my lab?” Her brow was furrowed as she tried to figure out why she said that and shook her head. “Cyrus…what is going on with me? Why does my brain hurt and why is my body on fire? This has never happened before…” The worry was clear in her voice, and she wanted answers. “Did…am I….how…” She tried to form a question, but the words wouldn’t come. As she looked to him for help, she noticed his watery eyes and her expression soften. She reached out her hand to touch him gently. “I don’t….but….I want to…” Her tone earnest as she squeezed his hand. “Can you help me to undertand? Or try?" FX-01 pleaded softly.

"Yes, oh." He teased as he shifted and slipped back down into his comfortable position. He looked forward and smirked as she spread her legs. "Oh, it looks quite swollen, must be rather painful, you should put some ice on that." He said with a smirk and lick of his lips. "Not rub it, just place it against it, and hold it there, in one place, with no movement, from you, or the ice." He added before he ran his fingers down his thighs. "Hhmm maybe, but it would make things awkward for company I might have, I am a professional you know. " He stated softly before he bit a corner of his upper lip . "hmmm, I'm going to go with no, but I appreciate the offer dear."

He smiled as he watched her before he stroked slightly along her collarbone. "Oh you must be really worked up, such a hungry mouth you have." He said before he inhaled deeply. "But alas, not the time or place for it."

He shifted about slightly and shifted his member as he laid before finally laying still.

He stood over her and slowly ran a finger along her hairline while looking her up and down. "So this is what they did to you, I...I'm sorry." He whispered softly. "I never visited your grave, I ...I just couldn't spend the time...I couldn't accept that you were gone. I should have known...I should have known." He sighed softly as he reached out a hand and placed it on her stomach. "I guess this is goodbye because, you're not really her, and I'll have to accept that, everything is...fresh and new so there may be a trace but...you'll never be her."

He looked down to her and sighed softly before he began. "What you were, you have a lot of my wife in you." He said as he looked off to the console where a picture of the two of them stood. They were in matching tuxedos in one picture and next to it both of them in dresses with wide smiles. "But I guess I have some of my answers. I honestly feel like I maybe should have seen it sooner." He shifted back and pointed. "Artemis was just going through the data faster than I could and simply confirmed things ,you're Anthropet, based on human ,basically a good deal of your DNA has been spliced up and chopped up and remade but many parts of you are well the same. Its a strange cobbling together of human, animal, and a few inorganic bits." He ran his hair through his head. "This must have been sizeable, the cost overruns would have been far outside the scope of the project I'm talking maybe a few hundred million to do this." He said before he tapped his fingertips on the slab. " But...it couldn't work, the memories are gone, and he'd have had no way to record them once she passed, so...basically you're you...with her brain, with a good deal of her looks, but you're going to be yourself." He held her hand in response and smiled to her. "So...I'm going to try really hard, to let you be yourself and let go of what I had."

She half pouted and half smiled as Cyrus handed her the ice to use. She took it was just was about to rub herself with the ice when Cyrus beat her to it, telling her to keep still. The half smile disappeared. It seemed that there was nothing she could do, in this setting at least, to entice him to take her. As she placed the ice on her crotch, the thin fabric of her shirt the only thing protecting the delicate skin, she sucked the air in through her teeth. The coolness of the ice against her hot pussy caught her by surprise, and though her first instinct was to pull it away, Cyrus had instructed her not to move it, or her hand. As her body adjusted to the change in temperature, FX-01 let out a relieved sigh, the burning between her legs, caused by his teasing, had subsided a little.

FX-01 tried very hard not to move her hand as he stroked her collarbone, though it was tempting. She nodded her head as he called her hungry. A more accurate word to what she was feeling was ravenous, but correcting him would not get what she wanted. She pouted again as he reminded her that nothing would happen, at least not now or in the car, and watched as he relaxed into a short slumber.

FX-01 tracked his gaze and saw the pictures he was looking at. The woman in the pictures was eerily familiar looking and the smiles she saw stirred something up inside FX-01. His words still did not explain the pain that wreaked havoc on her body. "But why am I in so much pain? Why does everything hurt and why does my head feel like it is going to split in tow?" She pleaded. As he went on about how his wife's body was used as a base and altered, it became clear why Cyrus had been so angry earlier. It was no wonder that he had been so upset earlier. To realize that the body he was seeing was his deceased wife's, changed and mutilated in such a perverse manner, must have filled him with an overwhelming amount of emotions. FX-01 may share some of the woman's genetic markers, and whatever device he had been going on about, but her physical features and her brain, but the memories were gone. The emotional pain he was going through was clear as day on his face, and FX-01 felt so guilty for having caused it, even if she didn't have any intention to. She swallowed her as Cyrus held her hand, but couldn't manage to return the smile. "I am so sorry Cyrus." She choked out, feeling her eyes well with tears. "For all of this, for how you must be feeling." She took in a sharp breath and tried to keep the tears at bay. "If it is too hard...I understand if you want to..." FX-01's gaze looked down at their joined hands. "...get rid of me..." Her whole body stiffened as she awaited his response, fearing the worst, that he would send her back to AnthroPet labs or to one of the techs.

He looked to her and snickered as she moved about with pretend ice. "Oh so obedient." He said before he shifted more in his seat and shifted down. He noted the gasp of surprise and cocked his head. "You're either a very good actress or they fitted you with a few more things than I realized." He said with a nos before he stretched slowly. He turned and fell asleep during her show.

He looked her over and sighed as he noted the charts behind them. "From what I'm gathering, you were cobbled together, so they have a number of regulators working o keep things in balance till the system is more cohesive." he trailed a finger along her jawline as he looked to her. "Basically its reacting to your stress a bit harshly by attempting to speed up the processed integration. Its something very, very slow to make sure its thorough. Speed it up and the heat it creates translates to physical pain." He shrugged softly as he leaned down. "Its fine, I was a bit worked up before but I've taken ownership of you. I just didn't realize that some parts of you had been mine before." He whispered softly before he leaned in. "Are you alright?" Is the better question. "It seems that you've already got a response to this that if pushed could lead to some very negative consequences most likely. " He trailed off before he pivoted on his ankle and headed back to the keyboard. He hit a few buttons and the columns began whirring again. "Why would I give you back?" He asked, his voice bemused. "You are mine, body, and soul, so, I'll work with what I've been given." He stated before he turned back and walked to the table. "Besides, its rude to refuse gifts." He stated flatly as he reached down and began to unbutton the shirt she wore. He reached under the slab and pulled a stethoscope from a compartment. He pressed the cold metal to her sternum, then up, then lower, and then shifted it to either side of her chest. "Try to relax, maybe I can help you a bit." He said trailing a small circle with his fingertip on her stomach.

She blushed deeply when he snickered at her acting, glad he took pleasure in it but also aroused by his approval. A woman's brain is a very powerful thing, with just thoughts, some woman can achieve pleasure that touch alone could not, and FX-01's mind was no exception. As she acted, she really thought about doing as he said, placing the ice on her sex, and she could almost feel the cool dampness of the ice, her imagination that potent.

As Cyrus traced her jaw, FX-01 leaned her head closer to his hand, his touch seemed to soothe some of the pain, or at least help take her mind off it, which she was grateful for. She nodded as he explained in his own words why he had been upset earlier. "I-I understand." She replied softly as he leaned close. "My whole body hurts but it sounds like there isn't much you can do about that." When Cyrus assured her that he would not toss her away, and claimed her openly, her whole being, as his. She let out a sigh of relief and her expression softened. She watched as he twirled around, working at a computer for a moment before returning with a stethoscope. She scooted her body closer to the edge of the salp, so her legs hung over the edge, making it easier for Cyrus to reach her. "Alright....thank you, Cyrus..." She said using his name, feeling more comfortable addressing him that way than she had before. As he pressed the head of the stethoscope to her chest, FX-01 sucked in the air through her teeth, the cold metal surprising her a bit. She breathed in and out for him, as deep as she could manage given the level of pain she was feeling and repeated this as he moved the stethoscope across her chest. Her hands held the edge of the slab and squeezed as his finger circled her stomach, feeling the all too familiar warmth of arousal grow again between her legs. Though as he did so, the pain seemed to melt away for a moment, and her whole body relaxed as he touched her so gently. When his fingers moved away though, the pain returned and her whole body stiffened again. "

He cocked his head to one side as he looked down to her on the slab. "Hhmmm, in the car you pleasured yourself using primarily your imagination, but also you said you had pain linked to how aroused you were." He said slowly as he looked her over and began walking about the slab. "Its possible that deep down they made some subtle changes and modifications that linked you going into heat with your bodily system, and your body is having a hard time getting through it. "

He slowly ran his fingers down along her chest as he looked to her. "I see, but from your reactions it hurts less in close contact." He said simply before he leaned in closer. "Could it be that between the stress of your day, and the sexual aspects of the stress your body is trying to change parts of itself? Also it could be your animal DNA, most animals reabsorb things from their heat that came out in preparation for mating, it could simply be that your body is doing that but confused due to a mix of parts." He trailed his fingers downward slowly. "Upside, no period, ever, down side, random pains and aches it seems if you don't mate, or at least try to create a baby. Then again we don't know how far that goes either." He smirked and leaned down slightly. "Then again that's just a theory, it could simply be your body adjusting to living outside of laboratory conditions and stress is forcing that adaptation to speed up. You basically lived in a clean room for several years and while you might have been prepped its doubtful that they thought of everything." His fingers trailed down and stopped short of her thighs as they rested on her hip. "Though..." he said as he put his hand up on two fingers and walked it across her hip to stop at her pubis and slowly walked it downward stopping short of her clit. "It would be cruel if they made the center of your world around your genitals." He said before pulling back his hand again.

"You were teasing me so much in the car. The scenes you described and the way you spoke to me, I couldn't help but picture it all happen in my mind." She defended as he walked around the slab. "I think anthro or not, and woman would have reacted the same in my situation. An attractive man talking about such things and giving so much detail to what he could do with her. It's no different than reading a smutty novel and getting turned on."

FX-01 bit her lip hard as Cyrus began to trail his finger down her chest. Her heartbeat increased and her breathing became more labored, but from the excitement his touch gave her. Her eyes watched as his fingers moved down her body, closer to her honeypot which pulsated with anticipation. The closer he leaned in, the harder her hands gripped the slap beneath her, waiting for him to do something more than tease with his hands. "H-how could you test this theory?" She gasped as his fingers continued to travel lower down her body. Her legs spread apart a little as his phalanges walked down her mound and close to the stiff nub that hid behind the soft pink hood above her labia. Her whole body was hot, not from pain at the moment, but excitement from the way his hands moved on her sensitive body. When he pulled his hands away, she whimpered. Her lips pouted as she looked up into Cyrus' eyes. "Can't you help me now?" She pleaded, panting slightly. "The release of endorphins might help with my pain," FX-01 reasoned, trying to appeal to his empirical side. She scooted further to the edge in an attempt to get her body closer to his, hoping her scent would help to convince him. "Please Cyrus..." She asked sweetly, her hand reaching out for his and tenderly stroking the back of his hand with her fingers.

"Ahhh I see, so you got worked up from that?" He whispered softly as he looked her over and ran a finger along his chin. "Its possible though that you're more predisposed toward this kind of behavior, I'd not be surprised if maybe you were programmed with the intent of bringing a child into the world so you'd be geared more toward mating, etc both luring in a mate, and being drawn to one, I wonder if its exclusive to me or not?" He mused as he leaned down and inhaled her scent softly. "Mmmm it does just trigger things in me. "

He smiled as he reached down and slowly undid he buttons on the shirt she wore. "Oh, I could find ways." He said slowly as he worked his way down along the trail. He undid and then flicked the cloth open casually before he trailed to the next one. He was finished just above her pubis and slipping his hand beneath he side it back up on the left side pulling the shirt open. He slid his fingertips along her collarbone and then down the right side to pull that part of the shirt open as well. He looked over her body before leaning in to press his lips just below her sternum. "Hhmm we should run just a few more tests." He said before he shifted back towards the equipment. He pressed a device to her arm and a soft hiss could be heard before he ran a finger along the back of her neck. "Mmm sit up, lets get you properly undressed, a few more scans, and if you're a good, good girl for me." He leaned in. "We can begin teaching your body how to accept some of its new..responsibilities." He whispered as he gently placed his hand on her sex, the base of his middle finger slid against her clit and the tip of his finger soon after curled downward to stroke along her slit from base to the underside of the pink nub before he pulled it back and licked the finger.

"Yes I did, I couldn't help it." She froze as Cyrus leaned in closer and breathed her in. With him so close, she could smell his arousal as well, and it was intoxicating and dizzying. "Perhaps it is, though you would know what my creator would have been aiming for better than I. After all, you knew the man well." Her tone conveying curiosity as she raised an eyebrow. "What do you think Demetri's end game was with me?" FX-01 was interested to know what Cyrus' believed was Demetri's intentions, other than resurrecting his lost daughter. There had been much more thought put into her design than just to reanimate a dead body.

Her eyes watched with rapture as Cyrus began to open the buttons of his shirt on her body. She didn't move as he continued by pushing the fabric off her chest leaving her bare breasts in his presence once more. Everywhere his fingers touched her body, he left trails of goosebumps, but it was the soft kiss to her chest that caused FX-01 to gasp and shudder. She nodded at his instructions, sitting up as he asked, and shrugged off the shirt so it fell onto the slab. "I-I-I'll be good..." She stuttered as Cyrus' hand found her sex. She whimpered with a mix of pleasure and torture as his middle finger stroked her, from dripping slit to throbbing clit. Her hung mouth wide open as she breathed heavily from his erotic touch. She watched in awe and let out a moan as he licked his finger clean of her juices. "H-how do I taste?" She asked chewing her bottom lip, hoping that he approved and enjoyed what he had caused.

"I see, hhhmm maybe I can help with that." He said with a smirk before he leaned down slightly and pressed his forehead to hers. "I'm not quite sure how far to take this though, I'm not going to try to use you as a substitute for what I've lost but I feel, drawn to you." He inhaled deeply before exhaling through his mouth letting his breath play along her chest and stomach. "I don't know." He shifted back standing as he ran his fingers through his hair stopping part way to run his fingers along his temple. "I honestly don't think he had one more so than to create something to finish his and his daughter's work and not have her sacrifice been in vain? I'm not sure, he's not the type to just offer up easy answers. The last time I saw him was at the funeral." He said softly before he leaned back and looked up. "We talked over the phone to negotiate my purchase of his company and his conditions, and the one was me taking you."

He slowly ran his fingers along his tongue and then his lips pulling the two slowly away a single thin line stretching before breaking as he looked to them. "Mmmm, its, familiar, yet..." He leaned in his nose and mouth near the crook of her neck and slowly moving down over her breasts he smirked kissing at her upper chest. He reached down and stroked a hand along her thigh trailing his wet fingertips along the top of her thigh following the slight curve of her flesh till he rested it just below her belly button. He trailed his fingers downward stopping short of her clit gently stroking her pubis and moving back and forth in small spirals from her pubis up to her lower stomach as his lips traced along her collarbone. He kissed softly before gently nipping at the flesh of it then after making it to her opposite shoulder kissing down her arm. He shifted back toward the center of her chest before stopping and allowing his breath to run along her nipple, he parted his lips and ran the tip of his tongue along her breast just above her nipple then trailed inward toward her diaphragm and down the inner curve of her breast and along the underside that he kissed gently.

"Please do.." FX-01 said sweetly as his forehead pressed against hers. "I propose we just see where your urges take us. You are entitled to have me and use me as you wish and however you see fit." She shivered as his breath tickled her breasts and stomach, the warm air teasing the sensitive skin. Instantly, she regretted bringing up her creator and his father-in-law, Demetri Blackwell. All it did was remind Cyrus of what he had lost and ruined the mood. A puzzled look crosses her face when he mentioned that her transfer of ownership had been part of the deal. "Then why were you so surprised to see me in the boardroom this morning if you knew that he was going to give me to you?" What exactly had Demetri said to him, and what had Cyrus been expecting?

Each kiss made FX-01 sigh and whimper more. Her legs spread wider when his fingers, wet with her juices and his saliva, trailed along the curves of her lower body to her mound, before trailing their way back up. In their wake, the fingers left a damp trail that cooled her skin as the air in the room and his breath washed over the lines. The nip Cyrus gave to her caused a yelp of surprise and delight, enjoying the feel of his teeth grazing her skin in a firm way, but without causing any pain. When his tongue began to explore her torso, licking at her areola, her stomach, and then her breast, FX-01 couldn't help but shudder. "D-do you take p-pleasure in teasing me l-like this?" She gasped breathlessly, her knuckles white as she gripped the edge of the slab with all her strength. She wanted to be good for him, to not move and let Cyrus do as he wanted, but it was getting harder and harder for FX-01 to keep her composure as her pleasure began to rise again, threatening to explode if he continued his assault. "I-I want to be g-good for y-you, but y-your making it h-hard...." She gasped. Her toes were curled tight as she tried her best to stave off an orgasm, one that she desperately wanted, but that he did not permit yet.

"Ah, I see." He said before he ran the tip of his nose against her's before he slowly shifted back and tilted his head to one side to look her over. "Oh, you want me to simply use you however I see fit, to do as I wish, without care for your safety, well being, or any such thing?" He mused softly as he looked down to her. " I was not expecting you to be delivered already, I had just finished the agreement, also I didn't know much about you I was going over files and such while walking to the room. IT was something I was looking over in preparation for the meeting and I looked primarily at lab notes, it doesn't give a lot of individual detail to what you looked like and a number of other points that I found out more about as I've known you or from dots drawn together from what I gleaned then.

He smiled as she widened her legs and kissed gently along from the underside of her breast up to the nipple again slowly lapping the stiff nub. He kissed back a trail down the side and across to her other breast lapping at that nipple before kissing to the underside then kissing his way back to her diaphragm again. Slowly he kissed downwards, his lips dragged slightly at her skin at the end of each kiss before he moved to the next one. Each slightly overlapped and he stopped just short of her pubis before he raised his hand from it. "I'm just savoring this." He said before he sighed then shifted back. "Though, this is not a proper area for it." He said slowly as he moved back from her and offered her his hand. "Would you like to move upstairs?" He asked her softly. "Maybe, you won't have to be as good and the walk will give you some time to strengthen your resolve to be good for me.

FX-01 shook her head, batting her eyes playfully as he looked at her. "Now you are just making assumptions. I would very much like you to keep me, my safety, well being, and desires in mind, please." Her eyes gazing upward at the tall dark man before her. "Ah, I see. I was not what you expected from what you read about me." She tilted her head to the side and smiled, reports would not be able to tell the whole story of this anthro girl, especially since she had opened up much more around Cyrus than she had to anyone else at the lab.

FX-01 continued to mewl as Cyrus toyed with her breasts using his lips and tongue. When the air ran over the areas he had licked and kissed, she shivered from the coolness it left. Each kiss left her gasping for air as she tried her best not to reach out and grab at him. When he shifted away, she closed her legs and was still breathing heavily as she spoke. "You seem more like a big cat, toying with its prey." A small smile tugging at the corner of her lips. She nodded as Cyrus suggested they move somewhere more suitable for their escapades and took his hand. Slowly she slid off the slab, leaving a little puddle and trail behind. FX-01 was a little shaky on her legs for a moment but recovered after squeezing his hand while she steadied herself. "What do you mean by that?" She asked curiously. "What will you allow me to do while we walk?" Her eyes sparkling as she looked to Cyrus, wondering what was going on in his mind, seeing as she already knew his body was ready and eager to get up to more than just teasing.

"Do those things matter when it comes to the joy you'll have in my pleasure?" He cooed into her ear slowly, his voice a hissing whisper before he ran the edge of his lip along the outer edge. "You seem to think that its about a choice on your part, rather than a deep, dark, terrible hunger that will be stoked, and refined, till it begins to consume you." He said before he kissed the lobe of her ear then the crook of her neck briefly, his lips glancing slightly over flesh and dragging down to her shoulder then back up before he continued. "Ah, no, you were not, but, here you are." He said with a snicker then he ran his nose against her cheek. "I thought, you were made for me, and yet, here you are wondering so many things instead of how you will serve."

He smirked to her as he noted her gasps and clutching hands. His breath ran along her pubis and washed over her dripping sex before he leaned down slightly to kiss at her hip. He rested his head against her stomach before he looked up to her his eyes trailing over her features. "Oh, you think that of me dear?" He shook his head slowly. "Or I could be savoring something wonderful, if I was toying with you that would entail there was a kill at the end. Is that how you want things?" He asked softly before he trailed a finger slowly along from her pubis up along her stomach spiraling it into her navel. "Mmmm, I want you to show me what a good pet you'll be." He said with a snicker before he pointed to the floor. "on your knees and hands, come now." He said as he walked along leaving the room. He undid his belt as he did so before he pulled his shirt off of his head. He dropped the shirt behind him. "Pick that up, carry it without your hands." He said as he shrugged. His back rippled with muscle but also a variety of interconnected scars and marks that seemed more like a pattern for a circuit board. Distinct faint lines trailed along the sides of his spine branching out and terminating at small circles.

Her whole body quaked as Cyrus toyed with her ears and whispered in his intense an brash voice that sent chills up her spine. "I-I would hope they do..." She replied faintly, as his lips and teeth continued to graze her skin. The hunger he spoke of, she knew all too well. Since the beginning of their day together, when Cyrus had first touched her in the lab at his office, it was eating at her. At first, it was just a nibble, so slight that although it was small, she couldn't ignore it. That feeling only grew as Cyrus' firmness in his tone and words, and his teasing increased. Now the want, nay, need for him seemed to devour every thought in her mind, they all revolved around Cyrus now. Her breathing became more rapid as she felt his nose brush against her cheek. She turned to look into his eyes, her gaze filled with desperation. "It all I can think about Cyrus....pleasing you..." Her voice just shaky and strained from all the effort she was putting forth to be good for him.

She let out another sharp gasp when Cyrus' breathed out, the warm air rushing over her sensitive and throbbing cunt. His mouth was so close and yet so far. She watched as he kissed her hip and then rested his head, almost innocently, on her belly. She felt her body burn with desire as his eyes washed over her form again. "N-no..." FX-01 shook her head to his question and chewed her bottom lip as his fingers danced along her lower torso, leaving goosebumps in their wake. For a moment, she looked at Cyrus, stunned by his request. Though part of FX-01 wanted to deny it, wanting to put up a fight, she remembered what he had promised. If she was good, he would provide her with a release, and her body was screaming at her to do as he asked. FX-01 slowly got to her hands and knees and looked up at Cyrus, now towering over her even more than when she stood. His size intimidating, demanding, and yet so erotic. She followed a few steps behind him, crawling as he had demanded. As Cyrus stripped his shirt from his body, FX-01 stared in awe at his sinewy and scarred back. She felt an ache in her chest. The sight of his bare skin, covered in the intricate scars, evoked the uncanny feeling of nostalgia like her hands had once traced every mark that was there before. Without hesitation, FX-01 leaned her head down and took the shirt between her teeth. The scent of his musk filled her nose and the shirt tasted salty and metallic in her mouth. She had to close her eyes and pause her crawling to compose herself as her legs and arms had begun to quiver under her. Simply his smell was driving her closer to ecstasy. It only made the images in her mind of Cyrus taking her seem even more real, writhing beneath his massive form in pleasure as his hands and mouth explored every inch of her bare body without any consideration for what she wanted to do with him, or to him. Unsteadily she continued to crawl behind him, trying to stay only a step or two behind him while glancing between him and the area in front of her to avoid bumping into any obstacles on their way out of Faelan's office and upstairs to a bedroom, hopefully, his.

By the time they had reached the room, FX-01's palms and knees were red, irritated, and quite sore. She was not used to crawling in such a manner, especially for that distance and up the staircase. The combination of the hard floor and Cyrus' quick pace, or rather his large stride compared to her much smaller one, especially when crawling, meant that she practically scampered after him, and she panted to catch her breath. However, as she had promised Cyrus, she was good and did not get off her hands and knees. She only faltered a few times on the stairs and quickly recovered, as evidenced by scrapes on her knees and palms from the sharp edges of the stone staircase. She wanted to earn the pleasure that he teased her with, and she knew that to get it, as he had told her already several times, she would have to prove her worth. Where she held the shirt in her mouth was drenched in spit, the bundle of fabric between her teeth didn't allow her to swallow while breathing heavily from only her nose. As they approached the door, FX-01 looked up at Cyrus with a curious and salacious gleam in her eyes and awaiting her next instructions eagerly.

"Oh, is that all you have to offer, hope?" He hissed into her ear slowly before he ran the tip of his nose along the outer edge. "I don't deal in possibilities, I deal in actualities, either they do, or do not. Which comes first to you, your desires, or my desires?" He asked slowly as he drummed his fingertips along her stomach gently. "What burns deeply inside of you, a desire to be pleasured, or to serve the purpose you were made for?" He said slowly before he ran his fingertips slowly lower. "You say pleasing me is all you can think about, but your words show that's obviously not the case, let us get you to a place where you're...certain." He sighed softly before he shifted back from her and looked her over. "I think, you'll come around to the right...answer." He said clicking his teeth together near her lips before he leaned his head up and blew her a kiss.

He grinned as he heard her gasp. "Oh, you like that?" He chuckled softly as he ran his tongue over his lips and exhaling suddenly to make a popping sound with his lips releasing a rush of air against her stomach. Shifting back he gave his order and stripped before he moved away but paused a moment once he'd dropped the shirt. He cocked his head to one side as she picked up his shirt in her teeth and gave a soft laugh. He ran a hand along his jawline over his cheek and then to his brow before he looked back at her again. He stepped out of the room and as she stepped out behind him the door closed. The light resumed its green soft flash till they had moved several feet away then it became a gentle red glow. He walked along the tile floor in a quick brisk pace. He didn't so much as glance back at her as they left the room his pace while brisk was somewhat shortened. He paused a moment at the large wooden stairs made of a white oak with marble banisters on either side. He walked up them quickly and to the right down a hallway rather than to the left or central hallways. This hall had a massive window at the end, through which a large lake could be seen. Three doors stood on either side of the hall, each of them with a similar door system to those downstairs. The walls were bare, the ceiling was a deep blue color reflecting the sky as small stars could be seen occasionally peeking from between clouds. The floor was also white oak similar to that of the stairs however it was oddly warm to the touch. He walked to the central door on the south side and looked at it a moment. His eyes trailed along it, peering hard at the soft contours of the oak door, a single solid slab, its grain was strange looking, the pattern swirling in various places. He placed a hand against it briefly before he placed a hand on the door handle. The red light blinked for a moment, once she was nearby however it turned green and the door cracked open.

He pressed the door open and closed his eyes inhaling softly before exhaling and opening them. Ten feet from the door were seven black low benches in a wide u shape opening away from the door with rails next to them, before them, above them, and in a variety of configurations. Several large chests were behind each of the seven with locked drawers. Each of the drawers had a single flat button atop where a keyhole would typically be. Further behind the seven was a large bed, unmade and covered in deep red sheets, the blanket half hanging from its side.
The room had no windows, and apparently only this door as an entrance, the walls were a pristine white, the floor the same color as well as the ceiling with unbroken continuity. He stepped into the room and held the door for her as he scanned it slowly. A layer of dust sat on the benches, and bed. He reached over and pressed a button next to the door, a soft whirring could be heard as slats opened in the ceiling and floor and air rushed into the room kicking up a large amount of dust which was soon after sucked vigorously out of it.

FX-01 shook her head again at Cyrus' question. "I can offer myself, all of me." She replied breathing heavily as his nose grazed her ear. "My body, my mind, my soul..." She paused for a moment and swallowed hard. "...my love..." her voice said in a hushed whispered as his fingers trailed lower down her abdomen. In truth, at the moment anyway, her desire really was just to fulfill his, to please and serve him, in hopes that it would give her some emotional closure to the guilt she felt and ease her cravings for him. All she could do was nod while his face was so close to hers. She was finding it hard to explain how she felt in words at the moment because of the sensations he was causing her body to feel. Arousal can be very distracting and was not letting go of its hold on her mind, she felt that she had no choice but to submit to it, and him, until her urges had been satisfied. The thought of submitting to him, his wills and desires, was one that only fueled the thrill she was feeling, and solidified her want for him.

"Aaah!" She yipped as Cyrus continued to tease her with his breath. It was worse in some ways than him touching her because of the lack of contact, and yet, the feeling was intoxicating and arousing. When she took his shirt in her mouth and Cyrus let out a laugh, FX-01 blushed, wondering if he was amused, pleased, or both, by her actions. He hadn't really left her with many choices considering he was very clear with his instructions. She was to be on her hands and knees and carry the shirt without her hands. Perhaps she could have put the shirt on or draped it over her back, but her first instinct, and what she thought he had wanted her to do, was to carry it in her mouth. As they continued their journey, down the hall, up the stairs, and down another hall, FX-01 allowed her eyes to wander a bit more to admire the surroundings. Her eyes found the floor first when they reached the top of the stairs, it felt much different than the tiles she had been crawling on before, much warmer and more forgiving than the stone. Then her eyes found the ceiling after glancing up at Cyrus once more, she marveled at the deep blue color with clouds and stars sprinkled throughout. As her eyes traveled down the ceiling of the hall, her gaze eventually found the large window. She cherished the site through the window at the end of the hall, allowing herself to look on it for longer than the other features. Her eyes took in the beauty of the serene lake's water that blended into the dark night sky outside, wondering if perhaps tomorrow she would have a chance to go outside for the first time. Her daydreaming was interrupted when she felt her face graze against Cyrus's pant leg when he stopped at the large and ornate wood door along the wall. She looked up at Cyrus and saw him staring at the door with a peculiar look on his face, one of reminiscence perhaps before he opened the door. The shifting of the light from red to green when FX-01 approached did catch her eye, but it would make sense if the bedroom had belonged to bother Cyrus and Faelan.

When he opened the door, FX-01 followed closely and first observed his reactions. The smell of the room was different from the other rooms in the house, a little stale, like Faelan's office and the lab, had been, but there was a note of something else in the air. She looked around the room and saw the odd furniture and wondered what it was for. It didn't look anything like the slabs, benches, or tables in the labs, and there were rails set up, which seemed strange as well. The bed however she recognized, and could assume what that could and would be used for, but this room certainly did not fit her idea of a bedroom. The lack of windows and various chests reminded her of the lab, as did the solitary entrance and the way the floor and ceiling seemed to melt into one another, no seams in the materials that made them up. When he pressed the button, it was then that she noticed the accumulated dust, the room had obviously been used for quite some time, whatever this room was. Her nose tickled a bit as the dust was kicked up, but it was soon sucked from the room before it could further irritate either of them. "Waa iif viff roo?" FX-01 tried to say, still holding his shirt between her lips and teeth, muffling and obscuring her speech. When she looked up at Cyrus, her eyes showed confusion and curiosity, clearly not understanding the name or purpose of this room nor what he might do there with her.

He trailed his fingers through her hair as he smiled to her before he shook his head. "Mmm those are just words, but we will see." He said slowly his lips parting as he ran his tongue along the edge of them before he bit his bottom lip and shifted away from her. He made his way out and up and looked to the ceiling for much of the time as he did it noting its change from painted a soft white to suddenly the color of the night sky. He inhaled deeply as he made his way upstairs and raised his hands to place them on the top of his head. He stretched slightly, his scarred back shifting to his left then right then his hands ran down it. His large hands stroked the sinewy muscles beneath his wide back briefly before he moved up to his shoulders. His hands shifted over his shoulders and ran along his chest which bore a single line from his breast bone to navel of lighter colored flesh to rest on his belt. He pulled the leather strap from its loops and hung it about his neck as he walked. He gripped the buckle in one hand and the tip with another running the strap back and forth along the back of his neck and upper shoulders.

He stood in the doorway and stared at the benches one by one. Each looked virtually identical however the tops covered with a thick black leather were each creased differently as though by some special mechanism they moved differently. He trailed his fingers along the top of one slowly, each reached just above his knee. He walked across the room to the first chest behind the first bench and put a finger to the button. The coinciding drawer hissed and clicked open the edge of it forming a small crack between the edges of the drawer and the main body of the large chest which had a top at eye level with Cyrus. He pulled the relatively thin drawer open and pulled out from within a black tablet. Tapping its surface the bench behind him corresponding to that drawer whirred to life. He tapped a section of the tablet and the bench raised itself several feet to just below his waist, then lowered again to slightly higher than it was before. Another tap and the bench hissed and the edges of it split as the top tented and it formed a wedge with the angle pointing upwards. He ran it through several configurations before he hit a single button and it returned it to its former size and shape. He tapped another button and the rails slid downward into the floor and another set with rings atop them came out next to them, another set soon followed with bright blue tops that crackled slightly. He tapped his finger against the pad and they each sparked one by one. He tapped another section and the rails disappeared completely, a few minutes later a similar set descended from the ceiling. His face was set in a neutral expression as he ran through his checks before he placed the pad back into the drawer. He turned to face FX-01 and looked her over.

"This, I guess is a...workshop of sorts." He said as he tilted his head to one side and inhaled deeply closing his eyes before exhaling and looking to her once again. "Wherein you will have your body changed to suit the purpose you claim to have, that therein of serving." He said with a slight smile before he licked his lips slowly his eyes looking to one side as he gave a particularly mischievous grin. "You will be, educated, improved, tested, worked, and repaired if need be." He said with a slight chuckle before he moved stepped away from the chest and walked around to the center of the room. "We'll work our way through several steps, and if you make it through." He said before he turned and faced the bed extending his arms outward. "You will have the honor of spending your life with me, as my partner, my lover, and the only person I will share this bed with. This will be our sacred trust and bond to each other, if you make it through this, so long as we both will live we will have this bed as our covenant to one another, no other will ever set foot in this room, and most certainly will ever share this bed, it is just for you and I...should you make it through the seven steps to get there. We may invite others to play, we may, do any number of things, but this room, and that place, is ours. If....if." He raised a single finger to his lips and closed his eyes. "Or you can leave, and be just a dog, you will share my bed, but not my heart, and certainly never that bed. If you so much as touch it without earning your place there..." His voice trailed off briefly as his eyes narrowed and for a moment he bristled gritting his teeth as he stared to her. "I will unmake you, every last inch of you."

Cyrus' deep breath caught FX-01's attention, and she looked up at him as they both climbed the stairs. While she watched in awe as his back muscles move while she stretched his arms and toyed with the belt around the back of his neck, she faltered in her footing and managed to scrape her knee on the edge of the wooden stair. She hissed momentarily with pain and looked down quickly to see an abrasion on her right knee that was long, from the bottom of her knee cap to the top, but rather thin, only a few inches wide and toward the outer edge of the knee. Biting her lip, she continued to climb the stairs, trying to avoid putting any pressure on the broken and only slightly bleeding skin. Once the had climbed all the stairs, it was easier for her to manage to avoid to further irritate the injury, but it still stung.

FX-01 stared in rapt attention as Cyrus moved about the strange benches, growing more and more curious about what they were used for. The chests and drawers seemed to operate in a similar fashion to the ones in his lab and resembled them a bit with their seamless design and clean sharp edges. When he brought out the tablet, it didn't surprise her that a bench and set of bars began to move and change configurations. She had observed how none of the leather seats seemed to have creases in the same places, so either they were designed to look different, or moved and changed positions somehow. As he reviewed the different settings, FX-01's eyes would dart between Cyrus' face and the bench and bars. Her eyebrows raised when she saw a set of rails, topped with bright blue tops, sparked to life, and then disappeared. The crackling sound it made reminded her of some of the electrical equipment used in the lab she had been kept in, and it made her jump slightly in surprise.

As Cyrus explained the room's purpose, her face drained of color. Tested? Worked on? Repaired? What did he have planned for her? She had already been through so much testing and work, what more could he possibly want to do? Her worry subsided as Cyrus chuckled though, the sound gave her a warm feeling all over, as did his devilish smile. She rested on her haunches as he walked to the center of the room and continued his monologue. She listened intently as Cyrus explained that if she wanted to be his, mind, body, soul, and heart, there was a condition, which was passing his trials, all seven. Though it sounded like a daunting task, FX-01 didn't think about it, she was willing to do whatever she had to, just to be with Cyrus in a way that was more than just being his pet, but a lover and a true companion. A happy gleam shone in her eyes as he spoke of making a pact between them, that through the trails she would prove herself to him and earn the right to be with him as more than just a pet, but the gleam and delight fell from her face at his threat. That same tone he used when they first met had returned, the harsh and intimidating words that she knew he meant with every fiber of his being, and it scared her because she knew he was very capable of tearing her apart if she made one wrong move or pushed him too far. "NO!" She shouted at his offer to just be his bitch and not share a deeper relationship. The shirt had fallen from her teeth and lay before her. She hadn't meant to shout or drop his shirt, and it was clear from her own shocked expression after the word left her lips that she regretted raising her voice. "I-I mean, I'll do it, all seven steps. I want to prove myself to you, Cyrus." She stammered and then leaned her head back down to pick the shirt back up in her teeth. She crawled to his feet and sat before him obediently, her eyes looking up at him as she sat on her haunches once more and awaited what was next. Probably a punishment first because of her outburst, which she knew she deserved and a part of her almost wanted to receive.

He continued to walk stretching his neck as he looked upward. His ear twitched as he heard her hiss before he paused a moment looking at the floor before he continued to walk. He trailed a hand along the back of his neck before he walked into the room. Once he was in the room he walked along and soon he was by the door again. Standing for a few moments he folded his hands behind his back he walked slowly back and forth before walking around her. "I see you were injured, that's no good, you need to be more careful, you will be punished for damaging my property." He nodded slowly before he ran his fingers along under his chin. "There are now going to be rules, you will speak, when spoken to in this room, you will obey commands with the greatest alacrity possible. You will orgasm, when I tell you it is permissible, and no time before, or after once that time is over." He said slowly before he leaned down bending at the waist. "You are never to stand unless I tell you to, you are to be on your hands and knees till I tell you otherwise."

He walked over to another chest and pressed the central button on the top drawer and it hissed softly and whirred to life. He walked along to a low chest at the base of the bed. He pulled from it a short length of plain white hemp rope and a metal clip of sorts. Walking over to her he looked her up and down. "Hhmmm, this will be your first collar, you are not to take it off, under any circumstances, you are not to let anyone remove it from you, you are to let no one beside myself touch it, it is to be always seen, within and without the house." He said before he leaned in and wrapped the rope twice around her neck before clipping the ends together. He squeezed the clip and it began to heat up. In a few seconds it had seared itself shut. He stood and looked down to her with a slight smirk. "I hope you understand that should anything, at all happen to it, it will lead to your disqualification." He said slowly with a nod and a shake of his head. "Immediate, final, and irrevocable." He stated flatly before he turned away from her.

He sighed as he stared at the bed a moment before he turned around. "You're not allowed to be clothed in here besides your collar, and you're to undress me once I enter, each and every time. You'll be expected to get down to under 3 minutes to do it." He said flatly before he turned and stood in front of her. "You've got five to do it in now." He said flatly before he ran his fingers along his hair and slid his belt back on rather quickly. He snatched his shirt quickly and deftly pulling it on and redressing himself with a flourish. "So, yes, we're going to start from the beginning, then you'll receive your..discipline." He said cocking his head to one side, he smoothed his shirt and adjusted himself. "In any case, if you should fail in the allotted time, every ten seconds thereafter will be another increment added to your punishment."

Her eyes followed Cyrus as he stepped back to the door, paced a bit, then walked around her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean too..." Her voice soft. Her fox ears pointed toward him as he listed the rules, taking in his every word and inscribing them into her mind. When he leaned down toward her, she nodded at his last rule in understanding, assuming that he was not looking for a verbal reply. She allowed herself to now gaze at his bare chest, much closer to her now that it was bent over and noticed the large scar that ran from the center of his upper chest and ended above his pants. He really had been pieced back together, almost like a puzzle and she wondered if he remembered much about being rebuilt.

FX-01 stayed in her place, still sitting on her haunches, her hands and knees still on the floor. Her eyes looked at the rope he pulled, curious as to what he was going to do, but he soon answered. She lifted her head and stretched out her neck as Cyrus wrapped the scratchy hemp cord around her neck. It was wrapped tightly enough that she probably couldn't fit a finger between it and her neck but was loose enough to allow her to breath free of restriction and she didn't feel as if she was being choked, a light pressure against her sensitive neck. "I do Cyrus." She acceded, trying her best not to think about how the hemp slightly irritated her skin.

FX-01 noted how he looked at the bed, almost longing for a moment, before returning his attention to the anthro at his feet. When he turned back and explained her duties one coming in, she nodded once more. "Yes Cyrus, I understand." She answered, watching as he got dressed once more. She waited until Cyrus had straightened out his shirt and explained the consequences if she was not to do her job. She began, crawling closer to him, her face mere inches away from his crotch. She leaned up and begin to try to undo his belt, using her mouth, but was finding it difficult to manipulate the leather and clasp with her teeth and tongue while keeping her hands and knees on the floor. FX-01 kept up the attempt for 15 more seconds, before changing tack and pulling down the zipper of his pants with her teeth, a task she knew she could achieve. She wanted to show Cyrus that she could, and would, take initiative when and where it was appropriate. After finishing with the zipper, which only took 2 seconds, she returned her attention to the belt and tried again for 20 seconds. Feeling frustrated and giving an exasperated sigh, she was about to reach up with her hands for his belt, but stopped and returned to her previous position. "May I use my hands and stand to undress you?" FX-01 wanted to be sure that she was following his every command to the letter. She didn't want Cyrus to have any doubt in his mind that the anthro could prove her worth and wanted him to see that she would do her best to complete a task set out without asking questions or asking for help.

His eyes narrowed and he sighed softly. "There are no apologies here, only recompense." He said as he reached out a hand toward her and cupped her chin. He raised her face towards him his thumb brushing over her lips. "To clarify, you are to only speak when you are given direct instruction to do so, or questions to answer." He said as he gripped her chin slightly tighter. "That, will be your first, and last warning on the matter." He said flatly before he pulled his hand away briskly. "You can look at me, unless instructed not to, you will look basically, wherever I tell you to. I ask you that you surrender yourself to this fully in this room. Outside of here, besides the rules about your collar, you are a basic pet, whatever level you leave this room with is the level you will keep till you re-enter this room and take another. Should you make it all the way to the end...well."He let his voice trail off.

He looked to her with a smirk and shook his head. "I'm not sure you do, but we will see." He said slightly. "The sooner you graduate from that collar the sooner it will afford you new...luxuries. For now, you are a pet, and pets, do not speak, so in public, you are not to speak unless directly instructed to do so. I don't care the situation, the exceptions being imminent danger to yourself, others, or an emergency." He said before he ran his fingers through her hair and gripped a large bundle at the back of her scalp then leaned in close as he looked at her. "I will decide the appropriateness of the threat level, and you will be disciplined for trivialities."

He stood impassive afterward as she moved around him. He extended his arms out to the side and held them parallel to the floor and perpendicular to his body. His legs parted slightly his feet about shoulder width apart. As she attempted to manipulate the belt due to his size he did not shift or move. His eyes stayed steadily focused on the far wall. His jaw tensed slightly at her question before he smiled. "You have Four minutes, and 23 seconds to complete your task, pet." He simply said before he clicked one of his heels to the floor as though to accentuate his point. He rolled his neck slightly and the resumed looking to the single point against the far wall.

FX-01 locked her eyes on his as he spoke, reprimanding her for the apology and talking out of turn. He was firm with his words, but not cruel. When Cyrus' hand gripped her chin tightly, she winced slightly and let out a soft whimper, her fingertips barely touching the floor as he held her up. Her face fell and she looked at the floor when his hand pulled away. Solemnly, she nodded, knowing that he wasn't looking for her to speak. At first, his words hit her sharply, making her feel worthless and unworthy of him, but she remembered back in the car and at the office, about how Cyrus spoke of her earning his trust and proving her worthiness. When she thought of it in that context, the words stung less. It was an odd sensation, feeling ashamed of yourself, for who and what you are, but also aroused and wanting approval from someone else. There was the possibility of becoming more than just a pet to Cyrus, to share his bed and his heart, all she had to do was do as he said willingly and be prepared to suffer any consequences if she mis-stepped or disobeyed.

Another yelp escaped her lips when he grabbed her hair and leaned in close. She met his gaze again and nodded weakly and bit her lip to keep from crying out more at the firmness of his grip on her. FX-01 was focused on her task and did not notice his change in gaze from her to the far wall. When he responded with the time she had left, she bit her lip hard to keep herself from growling in frustration at the lack of an answer. One of the rules he had laid out was that she had to stay on her hands and knees until otherwise directed, in her mind this also meant that she couldn't use her hands, which put her at a disadvantage. Then she remembered that she wasn't supposed to speak out of turn, which she had with that question, and internally cursed herself for. Cyrus was not making this easy for her, but she also noticed, from the lack of expression on his face and feeling in his tone, that perhaps he did not find any pleasure in this exercise. Only 10 seconds had passed as FX-01 debated to herself whether she should continue the fruitless efforts of using only her mouth to open his belt and remain on her knees, or to use her hands and stand to remove his shirt, which would still be a daughting task considering his size compared to hers. As this discourse played out in her head, FX-01 worked on his shoes, pulling the laces out of their bow with her teeth. She decided that it would be hard for her to do much without her hands, so she took the risk, starting by using her hands to lift his legs up so she could remove his shoes, and then remove his socks with her mouth. The taste and smell were not pleasant, seeing as he hadn't showered in a while and he had been wearing the shoes and sock at least all that day. She tried her best not to grimace as she pulled the socks off his feet.

FX-01 returned her efforts to the belt and tried for another 10 seconds at his belt with her teeth and managed to unclasp it most of the way. Still, on her knees, she finished the job by using her fingers quickly, unfastening the button on his trousers, and then tugging the pants off his body only using her mouth, lifting his feet from the pant legs. That all took another 20 seconds to complete and she looked back up at Cyrus and studied his shirt. Though it was true he hadn't answered "no" to her question, he also hadn't said yes. She decided to give it a go without getting up and using her hands first. While staying on her knees, she first tugged at the bottom of his shirt, testing to see if he would move at all to make it easier. Cyrus didn't. So with reluctance, she stood and began to slide the shirt up his torso as high as she could, managing to lift it above his nipples, doing all this with just her mouth still. She brought up one hand to hold the shirt in place while standing on her toes to reach with her mouth at the sleeve of his shirt. She began to attempt to pull the sleeve down his arm, but couldn't get it past his elbow. By the point 2 and a half more minutes had passed.

He glanced down to her with a slight nod of his head before he trailed a hand along under her chin and down along her collar. "This is what binds us." He said slowly. "If it is ever broken, taken, or removed by any other save myself, nothing binds us." He said with a slight sigh. "If you wish to go back you can, you can just be a pet, you never have to struggle for anything more than that, its your choice." He closed his eyes as he ran a hand over her face briefly his fingertips trailing from her hairline downward brushing across her brow, and eyelids slowly along her nose and lips.
He then slowly ran his finger along her cheek stroking along the bone's prominence before running up along to her ear and stroking it when she whimpered. He pulled back after a few seconds and stood as he had chosen his eyes fixed on the far wall. His face fixed in a particular flat affect, he neither smiled nor frowned, his mouth, and eyes were at rest without drooping. He stared at the wall his eyes unfocused as he stood before he closed them slowly and inhaled deeply. He exhaled softly through his mouth in a slow controlled breath and his chest rising and falling softly as he slowed his blinking as well. He was facing the bed, perfectly still.

He narrowed his eyes to look at her and cocked his head to one side as she bit her lip. "You can scream if you want. The walls are sound proofed to the point where if we were still and quiet long enough you'd probably hear your own heartbeat if all the machines were off." He said before he released her. He didn't look at her as she went about her task. He blinked and inhaled deeply again before she began to remove his shoes. He allowed her to pull them off and his eyebrow shifted slightly upward as she removed his socks with her mouth rather than her hands. His lip trembled slightly upward at the corner but in time stilled itself as he continued to stand. He noted her attempt to get his shirt up as high as she could and shift off his pants. He allowed her to move his pants and shifted his legs as she undressed them. Beneath were deep black boxers marked with a single gold line along the waistline of it. "45 seconds left." He said with a flat tone before he shifted his hips slightly.
His legs were much like his torso, fine white lines trailing downward from beneath the edge of his boxers down to his knees. The backs of his legs had single lines running down to form circles behind his knees and down to his ankles from there. His shin had two lines down it that spread out along to his toes on each foot, two on one and five on another. His member was prominent, half erect in his boxers and curled slightly under. His body from his neck down was completely hairless to the naked eye, without a any particular markings besides the white line scars.

It had been quite some time since he had showered but he gave off somewhat of a scent of it but mostly he smelled like himself. His pores were also unnaturally even and well distributed across his skin more so like a grid pattern than random. His veins stood out against his skin slightly darker than the skin atop it, but even those were laid out almost perfectly symmetrically along his body. He shifted his arms slightly as she tried to take off the shirt and stood still in the position she had left him.

A smile grew on her lips. The collar was more than just a symbol of his ownership of her, but of a bond that she, and it seemed Cyrus also, wanted to have between them. When his fingertips trailed along her lips, she kissed them softly and looked up at him with hopeful and happy eyes. She hadn't been thinking of removing the collar, no matter how itchy it may feel now, but even more so now she was going to be careful about keeping it in place around her neck. FX-01 closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of his hand caressing her face, his touch soft and sweet as his fingers stroked her so gently.

It didn't surprise her when Cyrus explained the room was soundproofed if the purpose of the room was to test one and punish them, of course, a percaution like that would be taken, so as not to disturb anyone else who resided there an to avoid raising suspicion. As she worked on undressing him, he seemed to breathe so calmly, standing still while not showing any emotion or reaction. It was a little unsettling, but FX-01 pushed that feeling aside as she returned her focus.

When he moved to allow her to remove his pants more easily, a smile tugged at the corner of her mouth, and it grew as his muscular legs came into view. The skin was smooth and the lines that trailed down his legs to his feet displayed a pattern similar to the one on his back, more scarring perhaps from when he was rebuilt, but it all looked very precise and planned, almost if they were designs. She shook her head and closed her eyes, knowing she had limited time to strip him down and needed to work quickly. There would most likely be time late to admire his form more fully. The fact that he allowed her to reposition him, to better disrobe him, was something she took note of, but didn't want to rely on if she could figure out how to undress him without that aid.

When he rang out with the 45-second warning, her motions became more rushed. She decided to forgo using only her mouth and took full advantage of her hands. Now standing and trying to remove his shirt, she moved his arm so that she could slip it out of the sleeve. Then she began to jump while holding the collar of the t-shirt high so she could slip it over his head. After the third jump, she realized that it wouldn't work, so she gently took his chin and bent his head forward, just enough that when she jumped, she could lift the shirt over his head. Then she pulled on the opposite sleeve, at last getting the shirt off his body.

With only a few seconds left, she got back on her knees and faced his crotch. The smell he was emitting, especially from that area, was intoxication, as was the sight of the bulge before her. This distraction cost her the last few seconds she had. She leaned her head forward and took the waistband of his boxers in her teeth and pulled quickly, his cock sprung free from its confines and grazing her face as she pulled the underwear down, then it lazily bobbed as she sliped the boxers over his feet and dropped them uncerimoniously on the floor. She returned to her previous position, sitting on her knees, her palms flush with the floor, and let her eyes slowly run up his body, taking note of every mark, vessel, and every inch of skin, until her eyes met his again. FX-01 was breathing heavily from both her hastened effort and the arousal that built from seeing Cyrus, finally, as bare before her as she was. She hadn't been keeping count in her head too terribly well but knew she was at least 5 seconds over her alloted 5 minutes, and bit her bottom lip nervously, knowing that there may be an aditional consequence for that, even if he hand't specified it.

Back
Top Bottom