Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Between Man and Beast (Faetal Attraction and Anansi)

"Eep." She yelped quietly, turning the same bright red she had when Cyrus had massaged her legs. The images he was putting inside her head were far from unpleasant. It stoked the fire in her belly, and she felt a dampening between her legs as she watched Cyrus lick his thumb. "What makes you think I would have done anything like that? Or want it for that matter." She countered and lowered her gaze to the floor.

"Well, if it was a control chip, it had a major malfunction." She said with an amused smile. She rolled her eyes as he pointed out again that the AI, Artemis, has picked out her name so quickly. "So if I come up with a name, you'll call me by it?" She challenged, shifting her mental gears toward thinking about what would suit her. FX-01 walked over to the bed and pulled herself up onto it, then laid down with her arms on either side of her. She closed her eyes and began counting as the seconds went by, eager to get out of the lab as soon as possible. "Are you going to share my results with me, or keep me in the dark like they did." She asked , turning her head and opening her eyes to look at Cyrus when he answered her. "I wouldn't have put it past them to have drugged me and tried to fix me in some way."

"Oh, I mean, your temperature seems to have jumped a bit." He said slowly before inhaling softly. "And your scent has changed." He said his voice lowering slightly. "Mmm it smells...like something worth a taste." He said in an almost hushed tone before he dragged his tongue slowly along his upper lip then back along his bottom before smacking them together and biting the lower softly. "But, if its not something you want." He suddenly spun on his heels turning his back to her once his sentence was completed.

"Not necessarily, could be something that's triggered only under certain circumstances, or when activated, could just be cyanide linked up to a remote release system." He said shrugging slightly before he gave a soft chuckle. "No, you'd have to earn that right as I've said before, you've got to earn a lot of things." He said before he gestured to the slab once again. Once she was on it he hit a section of the mirror and the slab slid into the tube that hummed lightly. "I mean I could share the results with you, would you understand them? Would you care?" He asked as a variety of images appeared on the screen. He sorted through them and occasionally pulled one and moved it to the side. "Here, enhance." He said tapping on a particular one of her neck. "Hhmm interesting." He said as he looked to it. He then looked at another of her midsection. "Excited are you?" He asked softly as he tapped one of her groin area before he expanded it and slowly rotated the 3-d model. "Hhmm...that's...if they tried to fix you as in sterilize could have fooled me, it looks like they were trying to give you the capacity to have young." He said as he shifted back and tapped down on a few more pictures and the slab slid back out. "Well the chip is a chip, its inegrated into your nervous system, as far as I can tell its some kind of regulator, but for what, I'd have to cut into you to see."

The way Cyrus's voice sounded when he lowered his voice made her shiver, her eyes followed his tongue, pretending the lips he was licking and nipping were her own. "I..uh..." She started, speaking loudly, then her voice lowered to a very soft whisper. "I didn't say that..." She admitted and continued to stare down at her feet.

"But she didn't have to." FX-01 pouted as she made her way to the slab like he asked. "Of course I would. It is my body." She replied, turning her gaze up to the ceiling as the scan continued. When he pointed out her excitement, she blushed deeply again. "I can't help it when you push those images in my head. Talking about using me for your pleasure in such graphic detail." FX-01 closed her eyes as she tried to wash the images from her mind unsuccessfully. "What? Why? You said they were going to get rid of me." She said, turning her gaze back to him, looking for answers. "But can you remove the chip without killing me? Even though its integrated into my nervous system?"

He laughed softly before he shook his head. "You didn't say what?" He teased as he fiddled with some of the instruments before he walked about the room. "I mean you implied it from what you said, but then again, there I go..making assumptions." He added before he laughed and shook his head slowly. "Shame shame on me, I shouldn't do that."

"She came to me with a name." He said curtly. "You came without, and given a chance you didn't take it." He said flatly. "No, it is my body." He said as he continued to tap at pictures and models and move things around. "From tip of ear, to tip of tail every single micron of it belongs to me." He said before he sighed. "Oh, what images? Do what for who's pleasure?" He asked softly before he shrugged. "I don't know what you're talking about dear." He added before he pulled up the model of her womb again. "Yes but it doesn't mean they wouldn't use you to optimize other features, and treatments first for the experiments, they watch, observe, then they disseminate it when its evident it won't hurt profits or behaviors. " He walked over to the tube and slowly reached down to her. "Mmm I could, would take a bit of work, might be a few days before that's something that you'd definitely survive rather than something you could survive.

[/quote]

He was absolutely infuriating, teasing her like that, and yet she rather liked it. It was different than the way the lab techs and the board members teased her, in cruel way to make her feel inhuman and less than. When Cyrus teased however, it had an edge of playfulness to it, as if he wanted to engage in banter with her, like he may even enjoy her company, despite what he said and implied when they first met. "Well....what if it is something I want..." She whispered, clenching her hands into fists at her sides. "Because if not, you shouldn't tease."

FX-01 seriously regretted not shouting out the first name that came to mind when Cyrus demanded one from her. She also felt a tinge of jealousy that the AI was getting more respect than her. She turned her attention back toward Cyrus as he continued to scroll through the data from her scans. "Then I guess this place really isn't any different from my last prison." She snarled with frustration. "Just more taunting and teasing at my expense, with no regard for my feelings about it." She shut her eyes tight as she tried her best not to picture the men from the old lab poking, prodding, and experimenting with her body. Once they had figured out how to make her healing time faster and reduce permanent scarring, they did a lot of tests on the poor anthro girl to test the limits of their genetic alterations. Though the scars from these procedures were not visible, she still carried them in her mind, especially since they did use anesthetics on her during the procedures, just paralytics. She knew all too well of the cruelties that could happen in the private lab of a wealthy company. "So what will you do with me, or the chip, in the meantime? Leave me here?" She asked curiously, wondering what his plans were for her after this and the promised meal.

He smiled as he continued his work before he stretched and turned to look at her. He walked over to her and leaned down to where she lay. He leaned over so his face was close to hers however due to positioning he was upside down relative to her position. "Then earn it, because if it does happen, I will make it something you will never forget, but also we won't be able to turn back." He said as he reached down and delicately ran his fingertips along her cheek before shifting a lock of hair to one side from her face. "If there's a chance you can get knocked up, we'd find out the old fashioned way with the things I would do to you." He hissed as he leaned down further his breath caressing her cheek before his lip brushed it slightly as he pulled back."
"Except, one, its not a prison, two, this is one only I use so you'd see me maybe once every four days or so, and three, I don't intend to keep you here, Artemis might put ideas into your head, or other things somewhere else if you'll let her."
"That was one time, and that intern was so cute." The AI chirped suddenly. "You're never going to let that go." It added. "I'm not mad you did it, I'm mad at the mess it made and I had to carry that poor girl home, she wouldn't stop coming back and begging to be let into the building." He sighed softly before he shifted his attention back to FX-O1. "I figured we just install a dampener, something that no matter the function will keep the chip doing whatever its doing for you but not allow it to transmit." He said before he walked over and fiddled with a bright white object that looked like a small gun. He loaded a vial of grey sludge into it and tapped the mirror again. The slab slid out of the tube and then began to shift forming a chair. "Just need you to sit up. This isn't your old lab, I'm not about torturing and slicing up my subjects without purpose, and torture is something that...well unless you're a part of it for enjoyment isn't very fun at all." He sighed softly. "Well, we don't have any clothing here besides armors, and the tailor is out for the night and fussy when we go into his stocks so I guess I'll head up to the kitchens and cook you something once this is over." He said before he walked over to her. "Please lean forward, this will sting, you can lean your head against my stomach or something." He said as he stood before her.

With each word Cyrus spoke to her, in his deep voice as his breath washed over her face, it made FX-01 quiver with fear and eager anticipation as the images he provided her, about the pleasure he could give her, were brought back to the front of her mind. Goosebumps raised all over her body as his lips brushed against her cheek, they were far softer than she had first anticipated and the warmth from them only added to the excitement she felt in her core. Though Cyrus tried to convince her that this lab would be different, his words did little to sway her. Trust was not something that came easy to FX-01 anymore and she knew that since he did own her, Cyrus owed her nothing and could do whatever he wished. That was his right after all as a property owner.

One eyebrow raised with interest at the mention of Artimis' past transgression with a previous intern. Clearly the AI had its own desires in addition to it's ideas and agenda. Perhaps the AI was more human than FX-01 could ever hope to be. She watched as Cyrus prepared the instrument, watching with suspicion as he loaded it, but still did as he asked. She sat up and leaned forward, her head resting on his stomach, his firm abdominal muscles had no give as she rested her head on them, and she blushed as her face hovered above his crotch. As she braced herself for the pain she expected from the injection, FX-01's mind was preoccupied and all she heard from Cyrus was the torture without purpose, which caused her body to tense up immediately, but she remained quiet as he continued the procedure. FX-01 took a deep breath in as she felt the cool metal of the instrument against her skin and grabbed Cyrus' sides instinctively, preparing for a sharp pain in the back of her neck. There was something about his scent that she found almost tantalizing, causing again a warm feeling to grow in between her legs, and she crossed them tightly together in response. When he was done, she lingered for another moment, taking in another deep inhalation of his scent, and then sat up. She slowly removed her hands, which had been gripping his hips firmly and now fell to her lap between her crossed legs. "So...I am going to stay here alone with..." FX-01 paused and looked at the mirror suspiciously. "...Artemis...." Her expression clearly communicating the feelings of mistrust she felt toward the AI after hearing only part of the story earlier. Her tone however had a tinge of curiosity and inquisitiveness to it, FX-01 was interested to hear more about what the AI had done, and for that matter, why.

He looked to her for a moment and his eyes softened as he looked to her before hardening again as he pulled back. "I need you to understand, that I've accepted you, but your role in that acceptance will change depending on how you behave." He added before he straightened himself and ran his fingers along his neck in thought. He shifted slightly his pants feeling a slight bit tighter now. He sighed as he turned around and returned to the table.

Cyrus stood before FX-01 and slowly stroked her hair. His member was somewhat more active now than it had been, he could smell something coming off of her, he couldn't place it. She felt warm as she leaned against him and her scent grew the longer he leaned down, he inhaled softly and his breath ran along her neck before he wiped it down with a swab to disinfect it. He felt her tense and hold him and he stiffened slightly before he applied it, a slow hiss and it was over, she'd likely feel a sharp pinch then nothing. He applied another swab of chemicals before he stroked gently along the base of her neck. "That's a good girl." He cooed softly before he pulled back. He quickly turned his back to her hoping she hadn't noticed his slight arousal. He tapped the mirror again and noted there were definitely a change in the air composition of the room. He sighed softly. "I'm fairly sure you're giving off pheremones, when you weren't before." He stated flatly as he shifted making sure not to turn toward her as he pondered what he could hide the full outline of his member along his thigh. It wasn't fully erect but he figured it was likely noticeable. As she spoke up he chimed in. "Oh, no, One, Artemis gets bored, and is very helpful, she might help you escape. " He said gesturing dismissively with one hand. "I would probably." Came the cheery reply of the AI. "Second, " Cyrus continued " this place doesn't have an actual proper bathroom, there's waste disposal of sorts but I'd rather not have you taint my lab with your waste." He added. "Third, you are mine as it were I guess, and part of the agreement is, I have to take you home, I can't pawn you off on someone else, I can't sell you, I can't toss you away. I mean, I could kill you, but I'd rather not." He tapped a panel on the wall and a tablet jutted half way from a small slot below the mirror. He took it and rested it hiding most of his member behind it as he turned around. "In any case, we should go."

The mirror lit up and hummed softly"The girl had..needs..and asked me to help with them..I aided her in the way I found most effective, that is all." Artemis stated flatly. "That is what you wanted to know, from the expression on your face, correct?"

FX-01 noted Cyrus' softening expression. He has been different from the others....so far... She thought to herself before he responded. The man hadn't tried to do anything up to this point but help her. Now, if it was for selfless or selfish reasons she was still pretty sure it was the latter, but she could see there may be room for compassion toward her in him. "Yes sir... I understand." She noticed his adjustment and wondered if his body was starting to react in a similar way to hers. "Something wrong?" She asked, one coner of her mouth turning up in a slight smirk and her fox ears piqued up at attention.

FX-01 didn't fight him this time when he stroked her hair, letting out a soft sigh as she rested her head rested on his firm belly, the warmth from it against her forehead, even through his shirt, helping to calm her nerves a little. She tried to stay as still as she could while he wiped down her neck, but couldn't help but squeeze her fingers tight on his shirt and sides as the needle entered her skin. Her eyes meanwhile were focused on what was directly before her, his groin, and she could detected the fabric strain against something growing in his pants along his thigh. This caused FX-01 to bite her lip, a flush appearing across her cheeks, and feel her own sex burn hot and grow wet as Cyrus praised her. When he turned away from her quickly, trying to hide his own arousal, her expression changed from flustered to downcast, wondering if he felt regretful about his own attraction toward her. After all, he had been very clear before that he did not approve if such "things" such as herself. As Cyrus mentioned the scent that she was giving off, she knew he must also be aware of what else her body was doing. Her face went from a soft rose color to a deep crimson as she stared at her feet. Her ears flat and her tail wrapping around her waist, trying to hide any glint of wetness between her legs while he backed away and regained his own composure.

Her eyes then shifted back to Artemis’ mirror as Cyrus enumerated the reasons she would not be staying with the AI, giving a giggle at the AI’s reply, but the smile turned to a frown as Cyrus lusted the other reasons. She looked at him curiously when he grabbed the tablet and held it below his waist in front of him. Cyrus was aware of the physical arousal he was feeling, but wasn’t going to bring it up. FX-01 turned her attention back to the mirror. “Well, it sounds like you certainly took good care of her.” FX-01 replied with a mischievous grin. “I was more curious as to if there were any other motives driving you. You are the first truly intelligent AI I have encountered and I am fascinated.” She said as she slid off the table and went to Cyrus, limping a little less than before and allowing there to be noticeably less distance between them as she followed behind the tall man. Her tail was still wrapped around her waist, and her hands gently stroked the soft fur as they walked back to the elevator.

He took her in for a moment and noted her expression before he bit his lip for a moment and then replied. "No, nothing is wrong, just taking a good look at you, you're quite physically attractive is all." He said flatly as he had turned and moved about the room. He smirked as well as he saw her expression. "I take it from the fact you have that look that you find me attractive as well, so we each find the other physically desirable, but will we find it to be something more is the question." He added.

Cyrus closed his eyes momentarily and leaned down slightly. His shirt dimpled with the soft warm breaths she released his sides tensing as her fingers gripped them roughly as though refusing to yield. Once the procedure was over he noted her expression and moved the tablet. "Its a purely physiological reaction." He said as he revealed his growing erection. "I'm not trying to give you a complex about sex, I just, don't know how much you know about sexual attraction, interactions, etc." He paused and chewed the corner of his lip in thought looking away before looking back to her. "I don't want you to feel shame for what you are, but I also don't want you to feel you have to pleasure me because you are mine, or that it is a dynamic we might even start." He noted her crimson face and laughed softly. "Its fine, we are, two beings, in close quarters, its kind of hot and stuffy in here, we can smell each other, and my senses are greatly heightened I can even tell what you taste like with about 90 percent certa....." He trailed off clicking his tongue softly before he shook his head. "Okay, that probably didn't help." He said before he sighed. "While yes, I could press you up against a wall and try to slide into you to relieve myself, I...probably won't." He said before he ran his fingers along his face. "Your pheromones are clearly designed to elicit arousal and I don't know to what degree, they could slowly turn me into a mindless rutting beast." He leaned against the table and glanced down, his grimaced looking at his member, this had been a horrible choice of pants, it stood out almost grotesquely in its size. "I mean I doubt it would even fit inside of...I...yeah...its been a while so..I'm not thinking my best right now." He added before he stood again and headed towards the back of the room. "Anyway, come."

"Cy, I noticed, you have an elevated level of" Cyrus made a deft maneuver with his hand and the AI's voice stopped suddenly before he made another and it returned. "..would you like me to lower the temperature." as though it had gone on in its thought. Artemis added. "FX-01 you have a similar condition and your body has laced the air heavily with pheromones for the purpose of arousing males, but also likely as a byproduct of your lubrication to assist in mating. Would you like assistance with dealing with it? Your gestures appear to indicate discomfort with your situation."
"Artemis, , we're going home, where you don't have the tools at your disposal for that." Cyrus stated as the walls slid open and he headed out. "I could coach her through... 224 optimal configurations for public and private masturbation to assist in her release." The AI replied, the voice now coming from the tablet as the room behind them went dark. "No, if she needs assistance I'm sure she will say, silent mode, to the house, you're not supposed to exist."

FX-01's eyes watched his face closely and wondered how it would feel to nibble his lip as he bit his it and responded to her question. Her grin only grew when he matched her smirk with his own. "Oh really now?" She challenged, her cheeks flushing a bit at Cyrus' confirmation of her suspicions. "I though you didn't like Anthros?" She teased, batting her eyes playfully. "Well, you are much more attractive than any other the other men I have seen. But that is not saying much since they were all either fat and revolting, or scrawny and homely." She goaded.

As Cyrus moved the tablet to reveal what lie behind, her eyes widened in awe as her gaze swept over his groin. Though she had never seen a penis before, though not that she could remember, she knew exactly what it could do and had a vague idea of how it looked. The one kind thing that the lab techs did do for FX-01 was allow her to read, but only books that they gave her. As if to try and change the anthro's mind on being a Anthro-Pet, the provided many erotic and explicit novels, hoping to appeal to her intellectual nature and convince her that being an Anthro-Pet would be the ultimate pleasure. Needless to say, this hadn't worked, but it had taught her some things about sex and put ideas in her head about what she desired physically and emotionally from the act. "Just because I haven't had any experience in the area of coitus, does not mean I am completely naive about it." She said defensively. "I am not ashamed of what I am, not about how I am feeling, and that I don't have to serve you." She blurted before her mind could catch up with her mouth. Once she realized the last part of her statement, she averted her gaze, hoping that he hadn't caught her Freudian slip. FX-01's ears flattened as he attempted to logic his way out of the conversation he began, clearly getting flustered since all the blood was in his lower head now. As he referenced his own size in relation to hers, FX-01 bit her bottom lip hard as she tried to picture the situation he described, being impaled by him as he held her body firmly against the wall, which only caused her heart to race with excitement. His teasing words not helping in her current state, only making it worse, and yet FX-01 enjoyed it.

"Thank you Artimis, I think we are all well aware of our current states." She huffed sarcastically, rolling her eyes, but the smile remained. "I can manage on my own for now thank you." She reassured the AI, blushing deeply as her mind drifted to imagining what Artimis had in mind for "helping" the anthro girl. Once in the elevator, FX-01 took the opportunity to take another step closer to the man who now owner her. She tried to discreetly take in his scent as her eyes washed over him, head to toe, then to groin, as images from the books she read while in captivity changed to replace her and Cyrus as the protagonists in the stories. Though she said nothing, her expression when looking at Cyrus was much softer than it had been before, and her fingers gently and slowly stroked the tip of her tail as her mind wandered to far away and pleasurable places.

He walked to the elevator much slower than he had walked from it, and looked at her more often. His head cocked over and he glanced down with a soft smile as she spoke to him before nodding and taking a few moments before his reply. "Really, and its not that I'm not fond of your kind on an individual basis. I am not fond of what is represented,something of a mindset wherein you can create life and mold it to your whim before forcing it into the niche you've chosen while simultaneously trying to act as though it is an independent and intelligent creature which in many cases your kind are not." He inhaled before pinching the bridge of his nose and pulling his lips into a scowl. "Far too many creeps making creatures with the minds and intellectual curiosities of children with the bodies of pornographic actors who they fuck and then abandon to wherever when they're done all the while acting like its a better way of life, this pinnacle of sophistication."

His eyes tracked hers as they widened before he smirked and chuckled slightly before he shifted his hips slightly forward. "Its not even fully erect and you looking at it like its got answers to some of your problems isn't helping dear." He listened to her statements and grinned before he shifted closer to her. He inhaled deeply before he spoke. "You've increased output." He said flatly. "So clearly you know what you want, or at least how to go about attempting to get it." His hand came up and and he waved dismissively as he chuckled again. "I don't think you should be ashamed of who you are, what you are, or any aspect of your being. I do expect obedience if you are to seek things from me." His hand reached out and his thumb's tip pressed to the corner of her mouth. "Don't bite the hand that feeds you, and that hand can do all sorts of things, and lead the way to the rest of the body. I find that having someone who is eager to serve is a greater pleasure than taking it by force." He suddenly pivoted his body and leaned forward over her his physical size allowing him to loom over her as he tapped a button on the wall then peered down at her. "Maybe it wouldn't be against a wall, maybe I'd be over you pressing you to the ground, raising your hips up so my seed trickled into the deepest places of your body." Licking his lips he leaned down slightly till his face was near her's. "Maybe because you don't know about coitus is what's making it so exciting, you have no point of reference, you don't know what you'll absolutely like, or hate, you can only speculate. Maybe I'll be gentle and slow, making love to you like a delicate flower, Maybe I tear into you like a child demolishing packaging on Christmas morning taking what he wants and decimating what that thing came in."

He leaned back and slowly looked to the tablet before tapping it. "Artemis is good at finding out these things too, however she lacks..progression, she tends to go for hard and fast after warming people up. Leads to over load, you get burnt out after a few hours. I prefer to...draw things out." He inhaled slowly before licking his lips and letting his breath play over the moistened flesh as he exhaled. "Mmm in any case, I'm sure you'll find out more about what you like without help from either of us considering this is the weekend and we're going to be home for a bunch of it. I won't be about for some time on occasion but I'll try my best to be about and available, I guess." He looked at the tablet again before scrolling through a list on it. "Trying to get Artemis installed as well this weekend, she's not taken to the integration with the home like she should, often leads to huge power drains as she tries to source herself from the building rather than offloading the processing to the house for faster connections. " He trailed off as he turned his head to look at her. "Oh yes, food, I forgot, you seemed hungry for more than just that so I'd glossed it over." he added before reaching over, he hit the previous button which no longer lit up and then hit another. The elevator slowed to a stop and then began to descend before it suddenly stopped. The doors opened and lights came on before them rolling out onto a large room filled with round tables, chairs, a massive thick glass window surrounded the perimeter showing the setting sun over a lake outside. "You ever seen outside?" He asked as he gestured toward the window.

FX-01 was grateful that Cyrus walked at a slower pace, it made it easier for her to keep up, and she enjoyed the more frequent backward glances toward her, slowly but surely she was warming up to him. "While I will agree with you, that the entity that created me represents a god-complex obsessed with fulfilling its own fantasies for profit with no regard for respect or humane treatment of the new species, I'll remind you that none of us, or at least me, wanted this life. We were created without consideration of our needs, wants, or desires, and given no autonomy, so don't judge us too harshly."

She admired the outline in his pants a few moments more before looking back up at Cyrus. "To be honest, its the first one I have seen." She admitted shyly, but continued. "The books I have read are descriptive, but it not the same as seeing one in front of you." This time, FX-01 didn't shift away from Cyrus as he came closer, nor did she shy away from his touch. As his thumb rested on the corner of her lips, she slyly brushed the tip of her tongue against it, curious to see how he would react. FX-01 stared up at him, feeling her body quiver as his body towered over hers. Her breath began to quicken as Cyrus teased her with his words, exciting her more as the images became clear in her mind, picturing every last detail. The more he talked and the closer he got, the more she squeezed her tail and pressed her legs together tight, trying to ease the burning sensation that continued to blaze between her legs. By the end of his explicit narrative, FX-01 was whimpering softly, feeling the need for some kind of release, but also enjoying the sexual frustration and not wanting to ask for help.....yet.

FX-01 was slightly dizzy with desire, her whole body flushed from her arousal, her nipples erect on her small breasts as they moved up and down with each aroused breath. She took in a sharp breath as Cyrus explained he liked to take things slower than his AI, and licked his lips in a sexy manner. Her expression of desired turned to disappointment as Cyrus explained that he would not be around much for the next day or two. Just as she was warming up to the idea of getting to know him more, he proved she was just another item on his agenda to take care of. She nodded as he explained why, because setting up his AI was his priority and would take most of his time and attention, but it didn't quell her fear that she was just another possession for him to keep track of. Slowly her body began to calm as he spoke, though the wetness between her legs stayed as a reminder to her of his detailed narratives earlier. "Yes. Food. I am starving." FX-01 nodded and rubbed her belly. When the elevator doors opened and she was met with a view more stunning than she could imagine, she gasped in astonishment as her eyes took in the scene. She had seen pictures, but had never had the opportunity to out a window. Without waiting for Cyrus, FX-01 walked to the window. The colors of red, blue, purple and yellow streaking across the sky and was reflected on the calm glassy surface of the lake left her wonder-struck and without words for a few moments. Her ears twitched excitedly and her tail relaxed, falling behind her as she took in the sunset. "It's so...so beautiful." She said breathlessly in a dreamy tone. "Pictures and words have not done sunsets justice." Her eyes were wide as the scanned along the window, taking in every inch of what she saw and trying to commit it to memory, temporarily forgetting about the ravenous hunger she felt, for both sex and sustenance.

He brought his thumb to his chin as he pursed his lips and closed his eyes before he looked back to her and replied. "That is true to a degree, but many of your kind are specifically brought online with purposes that are programmed directly into them. They are pushed towards one ultimate goal whether its to be for the pleasure of others, defend something or someone, or simply at times to be fiercely loyal despite how they are treated, I think you're the only one the company ever got to actual free will and that was as an experiment to see what path one of your kind would take when given a level of autonomy. I mean you came online when the lead designer was going on and on about Anthros and humans living together as one species, potentially intermixing and making humanity stronger as a whole. His ideas were not met kindly."

He chuckled slightly before he shifted his hips forward to give her a better look. "I mean it gets bigger than this, but I doubt it in these pants. So long as I don't get any more worked up." He cocked his head to one side and raised his brows at her statement. "I see, books, hmmm, well I have a variety in the the library at home, some of which are quite descriptive." He said as he touched her face he noted her brushing her tongue against it. He pressed the tip between her lips slowly and ran the pad of his thumb along her bottom lip. "Awww, is my good girl hungry, don't worry, you'll get fed soon, you'll get properly stuffed so that hungering ache goes away." He cooed softly to her before he pulled back his hand. He glanced at the slight wetness at the tip of his thumb then licked it softly. "Mmmm" he groaned as he did so. He looked back to her as she began to whimper and gently cupped her chin. "Soon sweetie."

He noted her change in demeanor and as they got to the floor he reached out a hand as if expecting to brace her if she had to move and fell over. His eyes took in her expression and change in demeanor. "Aww don't be disappointed. I'd ask you to help me but, its a clean room, and well, you have fur, not exactly the best thing for sensitive electronics. I promised Artemis we'd get her more in place this weekend, I keep my promises, wouldn't you want me to keep promises to you?" He asked softly pursing his lips in a slight playful pout as he did. Her tail relaxed and his nose flared as he breathed in as she walked past. His member throbbed and stretched against the material constraining it. He gasped softly as she walked over to the window. His mouth was watering as the wave of scent, and all it contained hit him. He walked over placing down his tablet on a nearby table. His hands rested on the window on either side of her head as he stood behind her. "Yes, you are." He said absently as he looked outside. His slightly shaking frame was closer to hers now than it had been throughout the day, his body maybe 2 inches behind her at the maximum barely giving any room for her tail. Heat radiated off of his member that was attempting to strain out of his pants like an iron rod being maneuvered by the base with its tip caught on fabric it intended to rip through. "I'm glad you like it, its similar to the view we'll have at home." He said his voice trembling slightly. "You may not be able to make it out but we live on the south side of this lake about ten miles away." He said placing his hand atop hers and moving it in a direction. "Over there, where we will spend the whole weekend, just you and me." He stated softly before he leaned down his head to kiss the top of her head softly as his hips shifted in and he pressed his heated member against her backside. Suddenly however he pulled back ."I...uh..need to go and make food." He said before he briskly walked across the room knocking a glass off a table and bumping into another as he pressed past a door into a kitchen.

FX-01 tilted her head to the side as he mentioned her lead designer, someone she had not had the pleasure of meeting, at least not when she was conscious, but heard many things about him. The techs would rant about how it was a shame that such a genius had scruples. That with his talents he could create amazing beasts that could fulfill any desire that one could imagine, but he said he had an obligation to his creations to give them a life where they had autonomy and freedom. Of course his visions were not appreciated at Anthro-Pet, after-all how would they make any decent profit from producing such creatures, and who would the target market be?

As he shifted his hips closer to her, FX-01 reached out a tentative hand toward the massive bulge, tempted and curious about how it would feel, but then pulled it away. "Yes, smutty novels. It was all they allowed me, besides for a dictionary when they become annoyed by my asking for definitions." She confirmed. "I guess they hoped it would sway me into being passive and compliant, but it didn't work." FX-01 grinned, clearly happy with herself. As Cyrus teased her with, what seemed like a playfully patronizing words and tone, she growled friskily . She was enjoying the attentions he was giving her, even if he was razzing her a bit, and FX-01 found that she enjoyed that dynamic.

She nodded in understanding to his very sound reasoning, but still did not seem too overly happy about the situation. "Yes, I would." She replied to his question in a soft tone a biting her lip. As FX-01 looked through the window, it was clear that she was unaware of what was happening to Cyrus. She was utterly transfixed with the vista and didn't see the growing problem in his trousers nor did she hear his gasp. She was only brought back when she saw his hands appear on the glass beside her head from the corner of her eye. Her body remained calm though, unafraid of being pinned between Cyrus and and thick glass. Her tail began to slowly sway behind her but stopped as she heard him confirm her beauty. She looked behind her and was greeted by his body very close to hers, a substantial change in the size of the bulge, and sense his body shaking with what she hoped was excitement. She couldn't help but smile as she felt his warm body so close to her, it felt nice against her exposed body, the room was chilly and she welcomed the heat his body gave off. Absentmindedly, FX-01 let her tail begin to sway in a content manner, it threatened to brush against Cyrus' hips as it moved. She leaned her head backward to look up at Cyrus as he spoke of her new home, and smiled as he took her hand in his. His hand easily covered hers and felt warm against her cool fingers. She looked in the direction he pointed and gave a slight nod. "I bet it is lovely." She said in a dreamy tone. FX-01 let out a sharp and startled gasp as his loins pressed against her and her face flushed deeply, but FX-01 didn't seem to be upset by it, just surprised. Before she could manage to turn around and respond to the gesture, Cyrus was halfway through the door. "Fuck." She muttered under her breath as she felt her core clench and a dribble down her inner thighs. First thing she did was look for a napkin on the table to sop-up some of the wetness between her legs, enough that she wouldn't get anything on the chair if she sat. Then she picked up the glass that had fallen on the floor, it was of great quality because even though it fell onto the hard tile, there wasn't a crack to be seen. After placing it back on the table, she pulled out a chair that faced the door Cyrus had exited and sat down. Resting her head in her hands she watched the door with a dejected look as she waited for his return, a little disappointed that he had run off in such a hurry. "Why did he just run off...I wasn't that hungry...well for food anyway." FX-01 wondered out loud and began to bounce her leg as the seconds passed by.

He inhaled slowly and held it before cocking his head back seemingly counting before he released and looked back to her. "Yes, he was an interesting man. He's gone back to his reclusive natured self, said you were his greatest work and what not." He flatly said before he ran his fingers along the center of his forehead. "Also made a glib remark about naming our first child after him but that's neither here nor there so yea." He said before he laughed and shook his head. "I don't think the others saw things the way he did, they all saw creatures that could be bent to sexual, mental and physical whims that the owner had, body guards, soldiers, whores and such." He mused before he bit his lip. "A sad time indeed."

He noted her reaching out and smirked to her before shifting in closer then moving back. "Oh, you're just going in for a handful, you have no idea what you might start there do you?" He teased as he shifted his hips back away from her. He ran his fingertips along his lips as he looked to her and listened intently. "Ah, I see ,well one can hope I guess. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it submissive to your whims and whatnot." He said with a slight shrug before he shifted slightly adjusting his bulge. He listened to her growl and snickered softly. "Oh you got worked up, what's wrong my dear?" He said as he leaned in. "Not getting your needs met?"

He smiled to her before he leaned down and almost touched his nose to hers. "I can promise I will keep my word to you then." He cooed softly as he looked to her and his eyes scanned her face at the end of his statement before she looked outside. He had waited, and moved forward. He'd almost fully pinned her against the glass when he broke contact and moved away from her. Finding himself in the kitchen he sighed softy. He first walked into the large freezer and attempted to cool down somewhat. His member openly steamed as he stood in the large cold space. "Just, calm down, just calm down, its not her." He whispered to himself slowly. "That smell though..it...it might be." He bit his lip softly and gathered some herbs, butter, and shallots before he stepped out. He walked over to another freezer and gathered some chicken. Stepping out he placed it down then washed his hands curtly. He butterflied the chicken before spatchcocking it and grilling it. He added basil shallots and butter to it along with salt and pepper before he made some rice along side it.

He looked about and quickly steamed some green beans and seasoned them to place them along side. He sliced the chicken and plated it with the rice and green beans before he walked out. He was hit immediately with her thick scent filling the room and once again his mouth watered and he felt his member stiffen. Walking over he placed the plate before her. There was already numerous silverware settings in place so he had not bothered to bring more. He breathed in through his mouth and for a moment his tongue almost lapped at the air before he sat down and ran his cupped hands over his mouth and nose as though trying to drown out something and focus elsewhere. He didn't look directly toward her. "Its not much but its for now." He said curtly before gesturing at the food. "If its not to your liking I can make something else quickly but we also have food at home, once you've eaten we will be leaving." He said briskly his voice wavering slightly as he shifted uncomfortably. His member was heavy and thick on his thigh and throbbing visually. Sweat beaded on his upper lip and he picked up a napkin to wipe it off, he figured she'd wiped her forehead or somesuch with the one he picked up that seemed used but not soiled. It hit his face and he audibly gasped and jerked his hips slightly forward as he wiped its contents accidentally onto his own face. Dropping it he shifted and slowly attempted to stand his member making it difficult with its rigidity.

She watched as Cyrus took a deep breath and continued his monologue. "So you've met the man before?" She asked with interest. Cyrus did not seem to have any ill feelings toward the man, only with how his research, discoveries, and creations were used. FX-01 agreed with Cyrus that using beings, animal, human or otherwise, in such a manner with little regard for them was cruel and sad, though he was clearly biased on the matter.

"No...." She replied to his question, squeezing her fingers into a fist. "....I was just wanted to feel the.....fabric...." She fibbed rather unconvincingly and bit her lip. FX-01 couldn't help but chuckle at his joke, but her eyes remained on his groin, eyeing the protrusion that lie against his thigh, she smirked as he readjusted and wondered how much longer his pants could contain the beast between his legs. "You seem to enjoy teasing me sir. You are worked up too. I think you may be doing this on purpose" She retorted as she nuzzled against his hand that cupped her chin. She was hoping to get him back a bit, but didn't want to push him too far.

She smiled happily as Cyrus promised to keep his words to her, he had begun to earn her trust through his earnest words and actions. FX-01 felt something was happening between the, but couldn't quite think of what to call the feeling. She enjoyed their banter back and forth so far and was starting to see a kinder and gentler side to him. After she felt Cyrus' member prod at her back, time seemed to stop as she tried to wrap her head around what happened and pull herself out of a lustful haze. Though it seemed like to her that Cyrus' turn-around had been almost instantaneous, she was wrong. As the minutes ticked by while she waited for Cyrus to bring out the food, she played the scene over in her head several more times. "Shit.....it was my fault...." She said in an exasperated tone, clearly vexed with her reaction. "He must have thought I was panicking...."

When Cyrus returned with the food, FX-01 stood up and started her explanation, not realizing that she had put the napkin she used on herself back on the table, and at his place setting. "About before...I'm sorry, I was just caught off guard...." She sat down as he placed the plates down. "I didn't mean to freeze up like that." She continued as she looked at the plate of food. It smelled amazing, her ears stood at attention as her eyes admired his plating of the chicken and green beans so artfully laid upon a bed of rice. This food was much richer than anything she had been given before. Her meals at the lab were nutrition bars, drinks, and water. Since she was not allowed out of her tiny cell, they wanted to control her calorie intake closely to make sure that she didn't gain weight or loose any muscle tone. They tasted like overdone oatmeal mixed with protein powder, not the most pleasant of tastes, but she needed to eat to live, and it didn't make her gag. Her mouth began to water as he talked of the meal and the plan to leave soon after. "No...this food looks and smells delightful. It's a real meal!" FX-01 exclaimed with exuberance that was almost palpable.

She looked up again at Cyrus before she reached for her fork and knife and thank him. It was then she saw him pick up the rather damp napkin and bring it to his sweaty upper lip. "N-n-no..don't use...." FX-01 only managed to get out before Cyrus put the napkin to his face and attempted to wipe the sweat away. She bit her lip hard as he gasp and the table shook as he jerked forward and then tried to stand. "....that..." She finished and turned a bright red, now staring at her hands. "I...I...I..." She stuttered, trying to get out the words as her voice quivered with a mix of mortification and fear.. "I'm so very sorry. I meant to throw that away. Fuck....." She squeezed her hands tight, causing her nails to dig into her palms, and her face tensed up as she tried to think of how to explain. "I-i need to wipe myself up a l-little. I was slightly uncomfortable and I d-didn't want to s-soil the ch-chair." Now her entire body felt it was on fire due to the humiliation she felt, for herself and for Cyrus. "T-take my napkin, i-its clean, I promise." She said, sliding her clean napkin toward him, then covering her face with her hands.

He leaned back folding his arms and looking off to the side. "My dad was a friend of his. They both did military research, they wen't separate ways after they left their research jobs as each of them had their own specialty and didn't want to work for the other. Our families were close." He said with a nod of his head. "My dad came home and turned a family factory into a huge biotech and modification company, we slowly branched into other areas, now forty years later here we are. He...well you've seen what he did. " He said swallowing hard and looking off out the window.

"Oh I see, so just trying to see what fine cotton feels like against your finger tips and that particular area seemed the best place to test that out?" He cooed teasingly at her before he leaned in and shifted slightly. "Is that why you're staring, because it has to be that one particular area?" He added before he stroked his fingers under her chin. "Teasing you implies that I'm offering you something you can't have no matter what, have you asked for what you want? I you really want to touch my pants you could." He said shifting his leg and extending his left calf out toward her. "There, you can feel the fabric that hangs there. Its what you wanted right?"

He cooked methodically. His hands moving deftly but his eyes staring hard at the wall most of the time. His fingers shifted away moments before knives came down, or scissors snipped, or edges moved past them. His eyes just stared off into the distance as he shook his head slowly mouthing "Its not her." to himself. He leaned a hand on the counter before he ran the back of his hand along his brow. "She died...she's gone..he wouldn't have done this, no not even him, he wouldn't have brought her back like this." He said staring at the door to the kitchen eyes wide as he pulled out the chicken. He leaned over it a moment and closed his eyes his body visibly trembling a moment before he stopped, slowly his muscles ceased twitching and he stiffened before he resumed his plating and completed her meal. He smiled when he came out and saw her his face now slightly damp.

He cocked his head to one side as he placed the food down and listened. "Oh, no, its fine." He said slightly. "I was..caught up in a memory of sorts." He said slowly as he shifted into his seat and looked over. "It wasn't fair to you, you're inexperienced, and new to the world not just me, so I shouldn't have pressed up on you like that. Anyone would have frozen in that situation. Think nothing of it." He bit his lip gently and looked away as he ran a finger along his right ear before he gestured toward the plate. "But yeah don't worry about all that just eat. " He said gesturing to the plate. "Its just something quick, green beans lightly buttered, salt, pepper. Chicken, done with shallots, some rosemary, butter, garlic, and a rice pilaf beneath it. Mixture of wild and brown rice, decent for protein. Its nothing amazing but it was fast to whip up I figured you'd be hungrier than desiring of anything impressive." He said before he gestured to her glass. "We have dispensers along the wall, you can grab whatever drink you'd like, flavored waters, sodas, its after five so wine's available as well but that's bottled and once you open one you have to take it with you." He stated before he nodded and gestured. "But yes that comes a bit later."

He had wiped with what he now had confirmed to be her nectar onto his face. He noted her mortification and his body visibly shook in reaction. He panted as he stood slowly. He was bent slightly at the waist as he did. A small amount of wetness crept through his pants at the far end of the throbbing cylinder that curled part way around his thigh. "I...ts..fine." His wavering voice said. His tongue flicked out across his streaked upper lip and his eyes went wide for a moment before he brought a hand up to his mouth and swallowing hard. "Oh...I should." He gripped the table to steady himself. "I... no..not your.." He stammered before he looked off to the distance. "You...thank...you were very kind to think of our..property." He said briskly. "I..um...no its fine." His fingers touched the edge of the napkin and he gently pulled it from her and he dabbed his forehead with it. His other hand had slipped the other napkin into his pocket once she looked up to his face. "Its okay Fa..." He stopped himself suddenly before he shifted back standing to full as he grimaced and shifted his member uncomfortably. "My fault." He chirped with a nervous chuckle as he noted her covering her face. He reached out his hand near enough to warm hers but without touching her. "Your...your food is getting cold, I made it for you, you liked this meal remember?" He said before stopping. "I mean...I think you'd like it...you remind me of someone who liked it." His voice steadied a bit as he spoke.

She tilted her head to the side as he explained how he knew the man. Her eyebrows arched with surprise as he almost seemed to suggest that he had been genetically modified as well. "So you are...." She said with a puzzled look on her face. "You are modified as well?" She asked, trying to wrap her head around the concept. From what she overheard in the board room about his company an what he had told her in the lab, she knew that his business was in bio-tech, but not sure how he became the head of it.

She chewed on her lip as he spoke, glancing up as he stroked her chin.Well, what the hell, maybe I should. FX-01 thought to herself as he extended his leg toward her. She gave a sharp grin and reached out toward him, but not to his calf. Her index finger made contact with the very tip of the bulge, then glided upward to the belt loops, and then she took her hand back. As she made this motion, FX-01 made a point to keep her eyes locked on Cyrus', eager to see how he would react to hr deed, touching without asking. She exhaled through the motion her finger made and savored the warmth and relished the feel of his rock hard cock that almost seemed to throb under her finger. He was just as worked up as she was, if not more.

FX-01 took the time to think of exactly how she was going to apologize for her reaction, since he was still in the kitchen cooking. Sh figured that maybe it was best for her to stay at the table if he needed to cool off, and wanted to respect his need for space, if that was what he wanted. She mumbled to herself quietly as she tried to find the right words, but was having trouble finding the right words. When Cyrus exited the kitchen and greeted her with a smile, she had noticed that his face was damp, but she also smelled onions, so she didn't give it a second thought.

"Oh...okay...." She said, the puzzled look returning to her face as he explained his behavior. She wondered what memory the situation could have triggered. Was she not the first of her kind to be here, not his first acquisition of a company like Anthro-Pet? Or was it something or someone else that maybe she reminded him of? She tried to shake off the feeling of curiosity, because from the way he talked it seemed that he didn't want to talk more about it. "This is much more impressive than the nutriment bars and sludge they gave me." She assured Cyrus

FX-01 felt his trembling since his body was still in contact with the table . He was stuttering just as much as she was, no wonder since all the blood in his body seemed to currently be occupying the throbbing piece of man meat in his trousers, but she wasn't really hearing his words, and missed the slip he made. As she felt the heat of his hand near hers, she let her hands down, only to be first greeted with the sight of the wet spot on his pants. She didn't realize that her fluids could cause such a reaction in Cyrus, it only caused her face to redden more, knowing what was coming out of his body.

"What?" She asked with a puzzled look as Cyrus asked her to remember. "I don't...." But then she stopped as she felt a sharp pang in her chest. Her head began to throb and she put her right hand up to her forehead and winced slightly until the pain went away a moment later. "Remind you of someone...." She repeated softly in a dazed tone.

After recovering from the odd wave of pain, FX-01 closed her eyes and shook her head, trying to refocus on what was happening. "O-okay." She said meekly as she picked up her fork and speared a few green beans and a small piece of chicken onto it, enough for a mouthful. She was much hungrier than she was thirsty, as her previous keepers always kept her well hydrated. She opened her mouth as she brought the fork to her mouth and took a bit. Her eyes widened and then closed slowly as she began to chew, flavors that she had never tasted before covering her tongue. "Mmmm..." She moaned with satisfaction as she delighted in the new tastes. She took her time chewing before swallowing and opening her eyes. Looking at Cyrus she gave him a warm smile. "This....this is amazing..." She thank him, then proceeded to take another bite, and another. FX-01 hadn't realized how hungry for real food she was, and after the third bite, she began to practically shovel it down her throat.

"Oh, yes, I thought it was obvious." He said as he cocked his head to one side. "After the explosion, my father more or less had to put me back together, as well as my father's secretary who was trying to help at the time. They took two different approaches with us and well, myself I was a project of time, and effort." He trailed his fingers along a tabletop as he looked off in the distance. "Months of pained work and recovery but, they kept all of my humanity most feel, I can be seen as...normal though my senses are heightened and certain...attributes are a bit..oversize." He said with a slight laugh.

His eyes focused on her mouth and as she reached out he stood stock still. He shifted slightly as she reached past her leg and touched his bulge which jerked slightly at the contact. His member throbbed as she ran along its length before he wrinkled his face in playful disgust. "Oh my aren't we forward." He teased as he leaned in slightly. "I guess, you're offering to solve the problem you caused?" He asked slowly. "Issue is this place is set up with cameras with recognition for certain..activities, if I throw you onto a tabletop and see if I can quench this burning desire in you security drones would be in here in...two seconds maybe." He said glancing about. "I made it the protocol for everyone, too many people going at it after hours yet claiming work time."

He cocked his head to one side as he walked out of the kitchen initially, his ears shifted slightly as he listened. He stopped and looked to her giving her the time to stop speaking to herself though he stood looking directly at her as she did it. He then came over, damp face and all. His eyes took in her face, and wandered down glancing over her chest and stomach. His gaze didn't linger, or drink her in, it was more like scanning a surface looking for something particular. He bit his lip slightly as he noted that she noticed him and he shook his head before what came next, it was going to be a long evening.

"Yeah, I..yes, you...are..fine." He said slowly before he ran his fingers along he edge of the table and slowly picked up a glass before twirling it. He rolled it back and forth along his large hands from palm to fingertip back down to palm as he stared off out the window occasionally his face winced almost exactly in time with his member throbbing slightly. "I'd hope so. It's actually cooked food, it should be decent, and if you're not enjoying it I could always try to do something else." he said looking back toward the kitchen. "I'd rather you not waste food, you...she was against that, the person you remind me of."

He calmed himself and steadied as he sat slowly. He closed his eyes and lowered his face to his hands breathing into them briefly before wiping them away from his face. He looked to her and smirked slightly. "Don't mind me, just, memories." He said curtly before he shook his head slightly. "Silly, silly small things." He said before he rested his hand on the table and shifted back into his seat. "I also...yeah...the whole...its been a while since I was...intimate, and...actually never mind." He said waving his hand as though dismissing the topic seeing how red her face was. He looked off into the distance once more.

"Um, nothing." He looked back at her suddenly and smiled softly. "You, shouldn't have to. Yeah I just, I'm being silly, it, you're not like her. I mean you...but..yeah forget it." He said laughing, his voice slightly cracked and higher than its normal pitch before quickly trailing off. "Eat, eat we have to go." He said suddenly. "We have to get gone before the sun's completely down its a pain in the ass to have to deal with the neighbors when I'm going into my own home in the middle of the night."

He nodded slowly and noted as she ate. He smiled to her almost nervously and he took her in as she began to eat. "Slow down, you don't need to eat quite that fast, and I'd rather not have you choking...well not on food." He said coyly before he stood. He turned and walked back toward the kitchen. "I do need to clean up and check the ovens and such. " He said before he briskly walked into the kitchen. He shifted a large heavy garbage before the door and pulled out the napkin he'd slipped into his pocket inhaling deeply his member throbbed again but his eyes watered before he wadded it up and threw it into the waste chute nearby. He pressed his back to the fridge and slid down till his elbows rested on his knees and he was curled up openly crying but avoiding sobbing though his body was wracked. "You can't be here." He softly repeated to himself. "Its not fair, you can't be." His head turned and he stared at the door almost accusingly. He stood suddenly and briskly washed cutting boards, plates, and other utensils. He double checked the surfaces and the cutting utensils and grabbed a clean dish towel. He walked to the sink and washed his face thoroughly before wiping it off almost scrubbing it in the process before his hands gripped the sides and he stared down into the draining water. "Its not her...its not her." He said slowly, a pleading mantra to a drain before he stood and walked back. Moving the garbage he stepped back out. "So, we ready to go yet?" He asked with a broad smile.

"Well, I haven't seen that many humans, and you look a lot like the descriptions in many of the books I read." She shrugged. "The people I have seen are not exactly prime examples of your race." She said laughing, though it was very true. "So what happened to her? Where is she now?" She asked curiously, maybe this was the person that she was reminding him of. She admired the work that had been done on him, at least in her eyes, he seemed to be the perfect specimen. Tall, dark, handsome, strong, but still a complex emotional creature that continually surprised her. How was he still alone? Was it really just because of his work and the time and energy he dedicated to it, was it a choice, or was it something else? The questions ran through her mind, but she kept them to herself, for now.

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back." She quipped with a playful smile. "I guess you won't know that until you take me home." FX-01 replied licking her lips with anticipation, her arousal building again within her core from the sensation of his jerking cock under her small finger. She wondered what would happen if she were to use her whole hand, if just a finger cause such a strong reaction, and chewed her lip in thought.

"If you don't mind me asking...." FX-01 said, deciding to press a little since he seemed to have cheered up a little and regained composure. "Who is it that I remind you of?" She asked as she picked up he fork, her eyes glancing down at the plate to see what she was doing, but then looking up at him once more.

She listened to Cyrus and took her first bite. She nearly choked on her food as he made the coy comment, coughing a bit and then swallowing the mouthful of food hard. She nodded as Cyrus explained what he was doing. "I'll stay here then. I can clean the table." She assured him, standing and taking her glass of the table to retrieve some water. FX-01 then sat back down and took her time ti finish what was on her plate.

After some time had pass, FX-01 had cleaned her plate, not even a grain of rice was left, and she had managed to lick the plate clean as well. She stood, gathering the silverware she had used, along with the plate and glass, and made her way to the kitchen door. She stopped though as she heard Cyrus's voice, her sensitive fox ears picking up his words and the sound of his heavy breathing from crying. She only caught the last bit of what he said 'It's not her...it's not her...' and felt a stab of guilt in her heart, not sure of why, but also sadness for him. She stepped back from the door, deciding against entering, but a look of concern was on her face. Whoever this person was clearly meant a lot to Cyrus, and the sight of her caused him emotional turmoil. She was about half a foot from the door when Cyrus had exited and greeted her. "Umm, yes, here are the dishes." She said, trying to match his smile, but the worry still lay behind her eyes. She didn't want him to know what she had heard, it wasn't meant for her, otherwise Cyrus would not have felt the need to hide in the kitchen.

"That you haven't, many of your scientists go money and a bit of notoriety and lead sedentary lives as a result of it leading to well, sloppy demeanor, work and bodies." He stated flatly before he leaned back slowly. "They're not the prime example of most things." He trailed off a moment before he licked his lips. "Anna is probably at home by now, she's a 7 foot tall Amazon of sorts, they kind of over did it in rebuilding parts, that coupled with unchecked hormone therapy and her already above average size lead to her becoming pretty sizable however she doesn't have most of the problems of someone that size. Heart is in fine shape, faculties are clear, she's very self conscious of her size though. She lives not too far away, pretty nice house, modified for her of course. "

"Mmmm but you're not a cat, you have just the one life so it may be the end of you." He quipped before he ran a finger along his chin in thought. "Or I could just not give you that satisfaction. I don't know where you've been, oh..wait...yes I do." He added before biting his lip and shifting slightly away. "In any case, we have a power dynamic here, I'm not the type to force a poor innocent creature to give in to my desires, so in that case, maybe we shan't find out."

His smile wavered for a moment as he cocked his head and gave an awkward chuckle. "Its...its silly, its a childhood friend." He added before he ran a finger through his hair and down along the back of his neck. "Someone I was rather fond of who died. Its a bit of a downer story, I'd rather not get into it." He said waiving off the conversation and looking out the window once more.

Once he was up and over walking away his ear cocked up before he looked over his shoulder to her. "That's a good girl then, I'll see you in a bit." He replied before he smiled to her and playfully blew her a kiss then walked along to the room and into the kitchen.

He was out sooner than later and took the plates from her as he saw her in answer to his question. "Ah okay." He said before he turned on his heels and walked back in. He placed the dishes into a dish washer and set it on before he walked back out again. "Okay, so I guess its time for us to begin to head out." He said before he cocked his head lending an intensity to his lopsided gaze. "Are you alright? You look perturbed." He said as he lowered his arms and opened his hands palm up towards her. "If you're upset by the thought of leaving, or going home alone with me we can make arrangements probably." He said before he walked past her to pick up the tablet. He tapped its surface in several places. "I mean we can set you up somewhere else, or any number of things." He said before he nodded slowly.

"So, she was the tall woman who was with you in the boardroom then?" FX-01 concluded. "She was very beautiful, I don't think she had anything to feel self-conscious about." She could appreciate the good, though maybe extreme work done on Ana. "Does Ana still work for you?" She asked, maybe she could ask Ana a few of the questions she had about Cyrus, since she had known him for so long.

"Who said you would have to force me?" She said, licking her lips and smirking. "Those books are full of less than innocent ideas that I have always been curious to try." Her grin growing as scenes from the books played through her mind. She imagined slowly undressing Cyrus, her small fingers taking their time unbuttoning each of the buttons on his shirt as he watched with hungry eyes. Then she would move to his pants, unfastening his belt and slowly pulling it out of the loops, then moving to undo the button on his pants once the belt had fallen to the floor.

FX-01 didn't push any further, clearly it was a story he was not ready to share. "Oh, okay, sorry." She replied softly and continued to eat. When he called her a good girl, she looked up, ready to say something witty back, she saw him blow the kiss and blushed, a little taken a back by the playful affection. "O-okay." She said with a nod.

"Yes, I'm fine." FX-01 replied, rubbing the back of her neck as she looked down for a moment. She tried to forget what she had just heard him say to himself in the kitchen and pushed her feeling down. "I am not upset about leaving, it was something else I remembered. Its not important." She assured him with a smile, the look of sadness behind her eyes now gone. "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't. Or at least that's what I have heard. I'm ready to go now." FX-01 said, now sanding beside him as he toyed with the tablet. "But will I need anything to cover up before we go outside?" She said, wondering if he had forgotten that she was still nude. Though her auburn hair was long enough to cover her small breasts i she pulled her hair forward, she still had her ass and pussy to cover, and her hands wouldn't be enough.

"Yes, indeed, I don't know how you saw that however." He said turning his face away from her and looking at her through one eye. "Part of being self conscious is the whole self aspect of it." He added before he ran a hand along the table and then used it to stand slowly. "I mean, she works for the company, not so much me per say but likely for the time being she will be working directly under me. Why, jealous?" He asked softly.

"Its not always a matter of force dear, it may be the power dynamic of master and slave pushing you to do things for me you didn't. " He said with a slow nod before he drummed his fingers along the tabletop as he spoke. "I mean, you have these ideas but what happens if I'm just not willing?" He asked ignoring the massive erection that thrummed softly just a few feet before her. "Or what if we just don't find the time for any of it? Would you be disappointed?" He asked teasingly as he leaned forward slightly.

"No, you didn't know, it was a fair question, its just hard to miss someone and then see someone that reminds you so much of them." He said before he reached out and patted her right hand. "I don't want you to feel bad about something you knew little to nothing about." He added. "Its not on you to have to read my moods and guess how I feel about a topic."

He smiled at her statement before he headed toward the elevator once again speaking as he moved. "Oh, that's good but do tell me if you have an issue." He began before he tapped the button and sighed. "Ooh, so I'm the devil now am I? So hurtful." He said with a mocking pout. Looking her over he walked around her slowly. "I don't think we'll be outside long enough for it to matter but if it would make you more comfortable." He added before he slowly un-tucked his shirt, and undid the bottom and top two buttons then pulled it off. Holding it out to her he now wore a skin tight t-shirt that was a very light grey. "You can wear this for now so as it won't slow us down, I promise its just slightly warm and not messy of any sort." He said as the elevator opened up before them. Its going to be down to garage level, out to the home in a blacked out driver less car, and into a garage when we get there." He said as he shifted somewhat closer. "I've not particularly thought about your nudity, you wore it so naturally."

"Just barely through some cracks in the crate." She answered. "N-no." She looked down at her feet and bit her lip, realizing that she may feel a little bit of envy toward Ana, she was tall and gorgeous by any standards. "I just wanted t know if I would get to meet her is all." Her ears twitched as his soft words.

"Well, you may not be willing, but it looks as though he is." She said pointing to the throbbing mass in his pants. "Well then, I may just have to ask Artemis for help, if you are not interested. She seemed to be keen on the idea earlier." She teased back, leaning toward him and sticking out her tongue playfully.

His hand felt warm on hers, and she gave him a small smile as Cyrus assured her not to feel bad. "I wouldn't know how it feels, to miss someone, but I can see that thinking about her pains you. I just don't want to cause you pain..." She explained. "At least, not that kind." She added, looking back up and giving him a grin, trying to lighten the mood a little and wanting to see him smile again. He seemed to enjoy when she was playful, and she enjoyed his warm smiles in response to her quips.

She followed close behind, still limping slightly, but now her ankle was only sore, no more shots of pain up her leg as she walked. She stood next to him as they waited for the elevator. Her eyes followed Cyrus as he walked around her. Her eyes got bigger as he pulled the shirt over his head, to reveal a shirt that hugged his muscles even more than the button up. She chewed on her lip as she took the shirt from him. The shirt smelled strong of his pheromones and FX-01 felt her core tighten as the scent filled her nostrils. Slowly she slipped it over her head and onto her shoulders. The shirt was entirely too big and was a long dress on the small anthro. Her hands only came halfway down the long sleeves and she looked as if she was drowning the the fabric. "Thank you." FX-01 said with a sweet smile as she looked up at Cyrus, the shirt was warm and smelled like him and the gesture was appreciated. She brought the sleeve up to her face and took in a breath before following Cyrus into the elevator, basking in the smell that now surrounded her. "Well, they never did get around to giving me clothes at the lab. I have a feeling they didn't want to spoil the view." She smiled, moving close enough to him that her shoulder now touched his side. She gave a small yawn as the elevator doors closed. "So how long of a drive is it again?" She asked, looking up and rubbing her eye with her hand still hidden in the sleeve of his button down.

Back
Top Bottom