Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Penal Labor (Poppy)

Azula smirked at Aang's curious words. Well, she had better be up front with the truth. At least for once in her life. "I have been feeling ill in the morning....yet I don't know if it's from being with child, or perhaps being forced to endure the vegetarian diet you prefer....I honestly think my food should take half off my sentencing."

"If you would like, I could show you my bedroom here...the bed is much more comfortable." Azula offered, going to get to her feet. "If you would like to help me ensure my pregnancy....why not see each other intimately more often?"

He supposed, at some point, he could see to some meat being shipped to this place. It would largely depend on Azula's behaviour but, well, she had been rather good thus far. Aang dwelt on this for a moment as Azula gave her offer- a chance to help 'ensure' her pregnancy. He doubted it would accomplish much if she had indeed already gone through morning sickness, but...

Deep down he knew that was part of the reason why he had come out here, wanting a chance to experience the princess again. It was wrong, he knew, but he couldn't help it. In their first session she had managed to make herself so enticingly addictive. "It... couldn't hurt to make sure," Aang said, seeming more to himself than anyone else. He rose to his feet and followed after Azula into her new home, like strolling into a lion's den.

Azula led him through the home that he had so kindly provided for her. She seemed confident, as if she was even enjoying what her life had turned into. Well, his huge cock had certainly been an addicting sight. She found herself thinking about the Avatar often, especially the thick cock that had been so pleasing.

The humble abode had a living room area, kitchen, bathroom, and a few bedrooms. Most were rather empty, only to be filled once she had children. The guards that had been waiting outside in the gardens moved to the house, but did not go inside. Instead, they waited outside the house. They knew Aang could handle himself, but needed to be close just in case. They went to the room that was obviously lived-in, sheets on the bed in a state of disarray. Azula was used to a life of servants to preform the daily tasks, and needed to get used to doing chores herself.

The dark haired girl smiled in her most come hither way. "Well...making children will be fun. But you'll see that I can provide you pleasure in other ways..." She trailed off, guiding him to sit on the edge of her bed while she got on her knees before him.

Aang knew he shouldn't have been tempted like this. Getting involved in a 'breeding pact' of sorts with Azula was meant to be a business transaction and nothing more. But Azula was a mistress of manipulation, and the kindhearted Avatar could be easily tempted by her. Perhaps she knew as much, had seen it as soon as he entered her prison cell... but right now he was very much in her hands.

"R-right," he replied. The monk took a seat opposite Azula and sank into the bed, somewhat surprised at how soft the mattress turned out to be. They weren't running a hotel here... Regardless, Aang slid his trousers down until the hem bunched at his knees. His pale cock wobbled into view, half-erect from his mounting excitement. "Well uh... I do have plenty of time to spare," the monk said.

"You must have been looking forward to your visit, Avatar." Azula used her most sultry voice, reaching out with her index finger to poke the tip of his cock. She liked how it twitched at her simple touch, a devious look on her face. She proceeded to open her robes, shrugging out of the sleeves and leaving it closed at her waist. Her pale breasts came into view, nipples hard already.

With some effort, she put her tits on either side of his cock. They weren't big enough to totally engulf him, thanks to his size, but they were big enough to feel nice. She had a bigger bust than Katara, and once they were full of milk, perhaps they could wrap about his cock. She proceeded to give him a tit job, giving him a few strokes until he was all the way hard. Once his cock was rock hard, she popped just the tip into her mouth, making a warm vacuuming sensation with her mouth and flicking her eyes up to meet his gaze. Azula wanted to control Aang, and what better way than to give him all the bastard children he could ever care for?

Aang watched with some curiosity as the disrobed royal knelt before him, curious about what she had planned as she gripped her firm bosom. Once the two mounds partially embraced his cock he felt a shiver run through his body, compounded further as Azula's rosy lips wrapped around the tip of his dick. "W-wow..." The silky massaging sensation along the base of his shaft made him purr in delight.

He'd heard talk of girls doing this sort of thing, but never once expected to be on the receiving end. Granted she couldn't fully wrap around his girth as well as someone like, say, Suki could. But The effort was admirable. Aang reached down and threaded his fingers through her silky hair, his half-lidded gaze watching as the princess continued her idle sucking. This was no frantic rut to get knocked up... no, she was taking her time on this.

Azula didn't just tend to the tip of his dick with her mouth. It wasn't long before she was taking as much of the length that she could into her warm mouth, hitting the back of her throat. Aang certainly was the most gifted lover that she had ever been with, but she was up for the challenge. She pulled back, licking under the sensitive lip, a smirk on her face still.

"How is it, Avatar? How's the mouth of your former enemy?" The pale woman wasn't about to let him forget about the power play at hand. "If you think you're going to blow-" She pulled her breasts away from his cock, licking the entire length down to his heavy balls, beginning to suck them earnestly. "Let me know so you can put your seed where it counts~" Her last sentence was muffled, due to sucking his balls while a small hand pumped his shaft.

He watched with some awe as Azula swiftly ran her tongue along the underside of his cock, from tip to base until she found his heavy balls. "I..." Aang swallowed hard, his cheeks turning pink as he surveyed the dedication in how she so diligently suckled at his heavy balls. "I'll... keep that in mind," he admitted, before feeling a shiver run down the length of his spine. She knew how to get his motor running alright.

His slender fingers got comfortable in Azula's coal-black tressed, admiring the skill and dedication she was applying. While this might not have been an ideal relationship for the princess, who would no doubt rather be on a throne than anywhere else, Azula was putting a great deal of effort into the arrangement. His heavy shaft throbbed as the pressure continued rising in his loins.

Azula eventually freed his balls from her mouth, amazed at how swollen they seemed. "Mmmm...it seems that you're going to give me plenty of seed today." A part of her had to admit that she had been terribly lonely. And while Aang wasn't the person she imagined spending her days with, it was better than being entirely alone and isolated.

"Let's see how you find my mouth to be. I hear Water benders give amazing blow jobs...." The pale woman moved her mouth back up to the tip, drooling on it to provide him with plenty of lubrication. "....let's see if I can beat Katara at the task." She proceeded to deep throat him the best she could, only getting half way down. Her hands worked the rest of his shaft, moving as if she wished to stuff the remainder of the cock down her tight throat. But it would take a significant amount of practice to be able to complete such a task with the monster cock that the air bender sported.

For just a moment he allowed to envision a competition between Katara and Azula, with the two working to show off who could please him best. That is to say, without the two jumping at an opportunity to waste each other. For now he focused on Azula, gasping as the peak probed her throat. He felt each stroke along the entirety of his length, the sensations making his toes curl against the hard floor.

"Y-you..." Between that and the magnificent teasing on his balls, it was hard to contain himself. Hot shudders ran through his body, his pulse quickening. A sharp groan left him as he firmly squeezed the sheets, feeling his impressive shaft tensing in her throat. "A-Azula I'm g-g-gonna..." From how tense he was, and with how his cock was straining in Azula's mouth, it was quite clear what he meant.

Azula worked diligently at her task, hearing how he moaned. She hated to admit it to herself, but it was quite attractive. She even found herself getting wet, having looked forward to this. With nothing to do on the island, she had to look forward to something. Even if it was breeding with the Air bender.

"Tsk tsk...." Azula popped her mouth off of his cock, taking both of her hands and firmly tugging his swollen balls away from his body, to keep him from coming. She got to her feet, going to sit on his lap and slip his well lubricated cock into her innermost folds. She was warm, wet and inviting.

"Ahhhh....much better, don't you agree?" Azula wrapped her hands around his neck as she slowly sank down on his cock, until her plump bottom connected with his heavy balls. "Come now....have your way with me. Use me as nothing more than your tool for pleasure...."

Aang winced a bit as the princess gave him a tug. Well that was enough to stimy his progress for a few moments, but he was able to forget his annoyance as Azula's mouth was replaced with the inviting warmth of her pussy. "Hah..." Aang closed his eyes gently. "I uh... I dunno if I'd go that far," the monk admitted.

"I mean, it's... this is a job and all, but I don't want to just use you..." Aang said. Which was certainly a far cry from the guards that Azula had had her way with in her prison years. The monk laced a strong arm around Azula's waist, pressing her close to his athletic upper body. He bounced her in his lap at a slowly rising pace, panting softly and letting his head rest against her milky white breasts.

Azula flushed at his words. He didn't want to use her? Honestly, that was a foreign concept. She had been used so much in her young life, and had used others in return. His words were startlingly sweet, causing her to pause for a moment and appear uncertain. That was a look that she certainly didn't have most of the time. But as he wrapped his arms around her, she moved hers around his neck, resting her cheek on top of his head.

"Then...." Azula moaned, as she bounced on his cock. He really still was a sweet, simple boy at heart still. "....Let's make a child together. For certain."

She was rather warm to the touch, Aang had to admit. Must have been a side effect of being a firebender, because he couldn't imagine a more enticing warmth. It was hard to believe they had been at each other's throats a few years previously, but she had certainly done a lot to reel him into her web.

He panted hotly against Azula's bust before swiftly catching her left nipple in his mouth, sucking firmly. They had a common cause alright, and it seemed to drive Aang on as he rolled his hips into Azula's. He savoured every second, well aware of how wrong this was on some level. But it was hard to dwell on it when this just felt so good.

Azula moaned as he suckled at her breast. She had always been a slut for nipple play. Her velvety walls seemed to be sucking him in deeper, tightening up and forming perfectly to his shape. The fire bender was careful to pay attention to how her body reacted to her lover, wanting for him to enjoy every inch of her body.

"You're....going so deep..." Azula panted, tossing her head back, holding him close to her chest.

The bed rattled partially beneath him, his hot breath caressing Azula's bosom. Aang closed his eyes as the fire princess embraced him, the welcome touch filling him with a kind of pleasant sensation he never would have expected from her. The monk pressed on, trying to remind himself on why he was here, but each impact seemed to make him dwell solely on just how good this all felt.

Aang gave an impassioned groan against her, a strong upward push burying him to the hilt inside her. He was feeling his limit already approaching again, and wanted to desperately to make it last longer. Aang's left hand roamed low until he found her clit, two digits rubbing into the bundle of nerves.

There was something about being completely stretched out by Aang's cock that made her feel satisfied, fully, for the first time in a long time. As his hand wandered her body, she had to wonder what his target was. But once he found her clit, and started to stimulate it, she gasped in arousal.

The tit sucking combined with the nipple play was simply too much for the Princess. She panted, insides tightening up more than ever to stroke the cock inside of her. Azula his her peak, pressing her face into Aang's shoulder, hands gripping at his flesh, trying to hold on for dear life as the sensations of her orgasm coursed through her.

He felt the powerful release wash over his partner, Azula's nails sinking into his pale flesh in a way that pulled a delighted groan from him. His cock throbbed inside Azula's womanhood, hot spurts of his seed pulsing out at the same pace as his heartbeat. Aang bit his bottom lip and felt his taut muscles relaxing as he let his face rest against Azula's plush bosom. "W-wow... you feel really dang good..."

The well hung airbender managed to pull his head back, a bashful smile lingering on his face. "So ah... did you... did you enjoy it?"

Azula panted, looking down to Aang. She had started to sweat lightly, some of her long hair clinging to her body. With his head on her chest, he could certainly feel how her heart was pounding just as well. When he pulled away to look to her, she noticed his innocent seeming smile, finding it endearing that he could act so timid while having his cock still buried so deeply inside of her.

"I certainly managed to cum this time, if that's more of a direct answer to your question." The smile she had on her pretty features could best be described as sardonic.

Things were slowly growing more tense on the island.

While Katara had understood Aang's reasoning for this 'relationship' at first, it was not hard to notice that Aang was starting to pay the fire princess more than a few visits. And at times it wasn't even for pleasure. There were occasions where they simply chatted, or Aang offered her a little help with her gardening. He never thought he'd say it, but... he was starting to like Azula's company.

The sun was setting on the horizon line, casting a strong orange light onto the waves, by the time he reached the guest house. One of the guards had said she wanted to speak with him, which was rare. Usually Aang just arrived uninvited, but to be called out here... it was either very exciting, or very worrying. Regardless, he soon reached the sliding front door of her home and pushed it open.

Azula was in her living room, glancing up to the door while Aang entered. There was a sly smile on her face, and a hand rested on her abdomen. Beneath her hand was a small bump, barely noticeable. Her hair was tied up into the style she used to wear when she was the Fire Nation's beloved princess, but with some hanging down around to frame her face and down the back, to make her appear not as severe.

"About time...." While her words were typical for her, her harsh tone was missing. The pale girl got to her feet, rubbing her belly, "There's a few things I want to discuss with you. Firstly, you have managed to sire your first bender. Congratulations." There was a faint smile on her face as she awaited his reaction.

Aang smiled ever so slightly at Azula's brusque greeting. It was hard to describe, but he had grown somewhat accustomed to her direct and at times sharp nature. It was appealing, the kind of alluring strengtn that sent an alien tingle through his body. At her news he grinned broadly and approached her, crouching down until he was eye level with her almost imperceptible bump. "That's amazing news Azula!"

Would it be an airbender though... that was the important part. Then again their deal was such that they would have as many kids as possible, and this was just the start. He gripped both of the princess' hands, admiring their handiwork. "It's gonna be hard to top that news... but ah, what else did you want to talk about?"

Azula watched as Aang approached her, unsure what his reaction would be. But his happiness was infections as he got down level with her bump, taking his hands and holding them. Honestly, she had never experienced such affection in her life. And had never seen kindness like this between couples. She could remember her mother being pregnant with Zuko, and her father's reaction to the news. Even though Azula had shown proficiency with fire bending at a young age, Ozai wanted a male heir. Someone to continue the blood line and bring strength to the fire nation, something he was unsure that a female ruler could do.

Azula did her best to comfort her mother during her lonely pregnancy, but from the beginning, there was a rift. She felt her mother mistreated her, and had always silently vowed to be a better mother than Ursa if she ever had children. Ozai basically ignored Ursa during her pregnancy, until the day that his son was born. And even then, Zuko had been born so sickly, that his father suggested casting him into a volcano and trying again. This had always terrified the princess, as she was worried that she could have been the one tossed into the volcano. Being a woman was a disadvantage in the fire nation. And with his two heirs of different genders, Ozai left Ursa to her own devices. Azula saw the pain that it caused her mother, and never wanted the same for herself. Ozai, on the other hand, busied himself with his harem and taking control of the throne one day.

"I want a reward for being with child." Azula informed the Avatar. "I want to go out....to leave this island and spend time with you, as if I weren't a prisoner."

Her request made him blink in a realisation. "You mean like... a date?" Aang asked, cocking his head ever so slightly. It was a hell of a request. Not that it was an extreme demand, but it was the simple fact that it was coming from Azula of all women... "O-okay, sure. I gotta clear it with the guards, but it should be fine." The plain truth was, if Azula wanted she probably could have slain her guards and made an escape at some point. But she hadn't.

And if she was with child, she likely wouldn't risk doing anything two crazy even if it was just the two of them.

Aang rose to his feet, still gently clutching Azula's hands. He leaned in and gave her a brief peck on the lips before taking a quick step back. "Well uh... I'll just be a few minutes getting a boat set up. S-so ah... yes." He turned and made for the door, somewhat surprised that this was what Azula wanted.

"Don't assume to call it a date." Azula quickly snapped, in a manner typical for her. She sighed deeply, attempting to find her center and calm down. "Call it....an outing." She sounded much more calm, ad sincere. She had been nothing short of a model prisoner, and hoped that her behavior was a good reflection of herself.

"Right now?" Azula blinked, and then her face broke out in a real, genuine smile. She quickly covered it up, looking away to the side. "Well, I can be patient. But only for so long." She released his hands in order to let him go.

Back
Top Bottom