Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wishing upon a star (pods6827 and MMRS)

"OH!" Moana cried out, leaning her head back to expose more of her flesh to Ariel and Steven. Ariel just chuckled as she moved to the opposite side of where Steven was kissing.

Laughing slightly at the way Moana was reacting to their kisses, Steven looked up to see Ariel moving a bit closer to him. "Such cute reactions she has," he said, his voice warm as he started placing his lips on the new skin as well.

Meanwhile one of Steven's arms was coming up to Ariel's back, softly rubbing her skin and giving her some attention as he gave Moana one more kiss before turning fully toward the redhead. "Now I think it's your turn!" He purred, now starting to kiss her on her rosy lips, gesturing for the Polynesian girl to join him.

Ariel responded enthusiastically, returning Steven's kiss. Moana stood motionless, as if coming out of a daze.

"This has been fun," she managed to stutter out, "But..."

Slowly pulling away from Ariel's lips, Steven couldn't help but agree with Moana. "Yeah, it is getting pretty late isn't it?" he said, smiling at the two. "I guess we should probably start heading back then." He wasn't going to complain though, not with how much fun they'd had this night, and how much they might have in the future.

"Oh, don't be a pair of spoil sports," Ariel laughed, pulling Moana in for another intense kiss. Moana tried to resist, but quickly melted into Ariel's kiss.

Shrugging, Steven too leaned back into the kissing, this time pressing his lips against Ariel's soft, slender neck and delicate cheeks. His arms wrapped around each woman, holding the two close as they made out.

"I...maybe..." Moana began.

Ariel laughed and stepped back from Steven. "She's not going to give in until we both focus our attentions on her."

"Then I'll give her all the attention I can!" Steven responded, leaning forward to kiss Moana deeply on her lips, holding her close while Ariel gave her own tender love and care.

Back
Top Bottom