Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wishing upon a star (pods6827 and MMRS)

Seeing that the redhead couldn't be dissuaded Steven leaned in slightly as she hugged him, and wasn't surprised to find that Ariel was the type of person to hug tightly. Moana's was a bit more loose, likely at least partly because she hadn't expected the act.

Steven was intensely aware that the two women were naked, as he was able to feel their breasts rubbing against his chest as they embraced. His face slightly red, he brought his own arms up to return the hug, softly squeezing them against him. And of course, having two beautiful women so affectionate with him had an effect on him, quickly becoming aroused from the hug.

"This is nice," he commented after a moment, "Definitely better than being attacked by a squid," he joked, his tone light as he looked the two women in the eyes.

Ariel smiled up at him, then closed her eyes and snuggled up closer to him. Even Moana seemed to relax as she did likewise, hugging Steven tighter.

Feeling Moana tightening her hug Steven started to relax, moving into the hug and placing his hands on the small of their backs. With the clear night sky above them it was a fairly romantic scene, and his heart felt a little lighter for being there with the two women.

After a moment he started to pull away from the hug, smiling at Ariel and Moana. "That was quite a reward, I feel much better already." Indeed, the bruises that he'd gotten from the tentacles didn't bother him any more. "Come on, let's head back to the village. I think we've had enough excitement for one night."

"Or I know a place we could continue hugging, if you want some more hugs," Moana offered shyly, not bothering to cover herself.

"Why Moana!" Ariel said with a laugh, obviously delighted by her friend's sudden bravery.

"Well, you know," Moana said, blushing as she bowed her head.

A little surprised that it was Moana who suggested continuing their hugging, Steven nodded at her with a smile on his face. "I certainly wouldn't say no to getting a few more hugs from two beautiful women," he said, "Lead on then."

Both women took one of Steven's hands and began leading him down a wide path into a more overgrown part of the jungle. An errant breeze blew across their bare skin, and both women were aware not only of the bouncing of their unfettered breasts, but also of Steven's less than surreptitious glances. Both women felt dampness growing between their legs, and felt their nipples had never been harder in their life.

"Just up ahead," Moana said, her cheeks red, as they led Steven deeper into the jungle.

Being led through the jungle by the two women, Steven didn't have much to do other than look around as they walked. And of course there wasn't much to look at other than Ariel and Moana, or at least nothing so pleasant. "That's good," he said in response to Moana's comment, his eyes trailing down her back to her curvy rear, "Hopefully we can warm up a little once we get there."

Moana blushed at Steven's comment about needing to warm up, which made Ariel giggle.

Suddenly the trio emerged to a small, waterfall fed pool.

"There's a, um...cave behind the waterfall," Moana explained. "I thought we might wash the salt and sand off of ourselves, then go into the cave behind it."

"Works for me," Ariel said, wading into the pool.

Although Steven had seen images of places like this before, he'd never actually been to one. The water flowing off of the cliff above them and into the pool at their feet was a beautiful image, and one that he felt would stay with him for a long time. "It sounds like a good plan to me," he said as he too started to wade into the water.

He took a moment to wash off whatever sand and salt had attached itself to him, and it wasn't long before he was clean again. That done, Steven started swimming towards the mouth of the cave before looking back to his two companions.

Moana had waded in after Steven, and after a few minutes, seemed to settle in. Her and Ariel even exchanged a few light hearted splashed as Steven made his way to the waterfall.

Steven smiled at that, enjoying the sight up until one of Ariel's splashes hit him as well. He grinned at the redhead, bringing his hands up to splash lightly at her as well. "Take that!" he cried, laughing lightly as they all had their fun.

Steven followed after the two women, swimming into the cave behind them and finding that it was large enough to stand up in. "This place is pretty great," he said, looking around the cave and taking in the surroundings, "Seems like a good place for some more hugs," he winked at Moana, stepping closer to her as he spoke.

"Soft too," Ariel said, leaning down and pushing against the almost fluffy moss that covered all the floor. The fluffy moss was faintly luminescent, which gave all the cave a soft glow.

Moana blushed, but still stepped up to Steven, wrapping her arms around him.

The warmth of the cave, coupled with the closeness of Moana's body, were certainly having an effect on Steven, and as he gazed into the Polynesian girl's eyes he made a decision.

"Moana," he murmured, getting her attention before leaning down slightly and kissing her on the lips, the light of the moss creating an incredibly romantic atmosphere.

Moana was momentarily startled by Steven's boldness, but then quickly returned the kiss, losing herself in its intensity.

A tap on both their shoulders interrupted them. Ariel had a shy smile on her face as she asked, "Can I have one of those too?"

It took Steven a moment for him to come back to the present after kissing Moana, the intensity of the kiss having left him in a slight daze as they stood there, arms still wrapped around each other as Ariel looked on.

"Of course Ariel," Steven said, smiling at her as he reached up to move a few strands of bright red hair out of her face. Leaning into her he wrapped his arms around her as well, pressing their lips together and kissing her just as deeply as he had with Moana; slowly at first but gradually gaining in intensity.

Ariel was the first to break that kiss. She was visibly flustered, and had to take a deep breath.

"Oh my!" she giggled. "Now I'm happy those tentacles showed up." Moana gave a nervous gigge in agreement,

"I guess we ought to make it a full circle," Ariel announced, and before either Moana or Steven could react, Ariel gave Moana an intense kiss.

"Yeah, I guess they weren't so bad after all if what they did resulted in this," Steven agreed, just before Ariel kissed Moana, his eyes widening at the sight of the lesbian kiss. "Wow!" he breathed, as he held the two against him.

"Very much so!" Steven readily said, and the growing bulge in his pants certainly agreed as well. "And if you hadn't shocked Moana speechless then I'm sure that she'd agree as well!"

As he spoke a thought occurred to Steven. "Hmm, you know, I feel like I might be a little overdressed here," he commented, referring to the fact that he was the only person still wearing clothes, "Maybe I should fix that, what do you two think?" the young man asked teasingly.

Moana broke from the embrace, looking alarmed.

"I think he wants to...wants to..." Moana said, shocked and unable to complete the sentence.

"No, no," Ariel reassured her, as she stepped away from Steven as well. "We're just hugging and kissing and maybe a little touching, but nothing more. Promise."

"Of course," Steven quickly agreed, "Just a little joke, we'll go no further than this." He leaned forward to kiss Moana again, enjoying the taste of Ariel's lips on hers. "We can have plenty of fun with just hugging and kissing after all," he proved this by also kissing the former mermaid as well, bringing a hand up to caress her cheek while he did so.

"Mmmmmmm," moaned into Steven's mouth, again losing herself in the moment.

Ariel stepped behind Moana, placing a few kisses on the other woman's shoulder as she sandwiched the Polynesian between her and Steven.

"Doesn't that feel good, to be kissed there?" Ariel whispered into Moana's ear. Moana just nudded and moaned again when Ariel began kissing her shoulder again.

As he kissed Moana Steven brought a hand up to caress her hair, taking a moment to grin at Ariel over her shoulder. "I think she enjoys being kissed here too," he cooed, starting to plant kisses on her neck as well.

Back
Top Bottom