Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Fear? [randomname98766789 and Amaranthine]

Oh man – it was finally time! Out of everything on the day of the wedding, Bryce arguably looked forward to their first kiss as husband and wife more than anything else. Of course, the wedding night had quite the argument to surpass it on his ranking of the day, considering how much fun it was going to be. That was not to say there was any part of the ceremony that Bryce was dreading. The only thing about the day that he dreaded was the ending. When this was over, there was a high probability they returned to facing the typical troubles of their new, infected world. That was not something Bryce wanted to see. It was something he wanted to forget about. For some time, he would forget, tonight. Already, Bryce had forgotten the ugly world around them. It felt just as perfect as he imagined it – often depicting the beach with the backdrop of the setting sun behind them. Not much about these circumstances were depicted in his dreams, but that did not mean he would not make the most of it. If Alicia was here, then it was perfect – nothing could stop him from feeling that way.

While the officiator was speaking, all Bryce could do was look at the ring he placed onto her finger. It made this feel even more surreal, but it brought him back down to reality. Alicia was actually wearing a wedding band, placed by him. Their youth did not matter. Their relatively short time in a relationship did not matter. Everything was exactly how it should be for them. It was perfect – nobody could tell Bryce any different. His mind was only brought back in when the girl placed the ring on his own finger. Just as expected, there were no second thoughts or troubles from either the bride or the groom. Once it was placed on his finger, Bryce knew that his favorite part was about to reach. He licked his lips in anticipation, already feeling his eyes growing darker. He took another glance at her beautiful, full, red lips and just cursed so loud in his mind. It almost seemed criminal that he could kiss those lips whenever he wanted. It always stood out to him, about Alicia – they were so full, so kissable. Combine it with the red lipstick? Well, Bryce was a goner.

When the officiator said the word ‘pronounce’, Bryce lost all reserve and suddenly leaned down to kiss his wife, earning a happy laugh from the crowd as the officiator finished up, telling him that he may kiss the bride, while the kiss was ongoing. Everyone clapped and cheered, but Bryce only thought of Alicia, his eyes closed as they kissed, mostly closed mouth on Bryce’s part for now, holding it for a few seconds as his hands searched for hers, finally opening his mouth slightly, letting his tongue just gently peek out of his mouth, to taste her, swiping his tongue along her upper lip before closing his mouth again, continuing the kiss.

--

Few things were hotter than Anna right after he fucked her. From her expression to her smile, Anna was so fucking sexy. When he looked into her eyes, at her face, it proved that she had enjoyed herself. Nick felt a great sense of pride and accomplishment, even though pleasuring Anna was never a problem. He would always laugh to himself when his friends talked about difficulty pleasing their partners in the bedroom. It was a problem that many had, no doubt, but nick could not relate. From the first time they had sex, it was like Nick understood and realized exactly what her body needed and what he could do for her pleasure. It was not something he would soon forget. For a while in his life, Nick did struggle a bit with his own image, though. Of course, that was not typically a male problem, but society seemed to portray that women generally found men that had sick packs and burly biceps and huge muscles with facial hair and a rough, hardcore look to be more attractive than men that looked like Nick – skinny, lanky, lean – no facial hair. It was not like it was paralyzing, though. Nick never cared that much, but he did find himself wondering about it once in a while.

Thankfully, Anna did make him feel attractive, like he had nothing to worry about with her finding someone she found more attractive. He might not fit the status quo male supermodel role, but Anna sure as hell made it seem like he did. Just as expected, the girl was turned into a moaning mess once he focused his attack of kisses onto a sensitive area of her neck. She should not worry about him not giving her a mark of his own. It would happen soon enough – it might not be as easily hideable as his mark was, though. Nick felt like it was only right for him to return the favor a couple times with Anna. They were in a community full of strangers – he needed to mark his territory. He realized it had a similar feel to it when they were not quite dating before, when Anna would not take the title of girlfriend. They both acted like a couple, but never talked about being a couple. Anna marked him, as if she was the only girl that could have him. What more did he need to see?

“Then do it. Fuck it. You know I’m not gonna complain when I’m too busy fucking you as hard as I possibly can.” Winking, he decided to finally leave that mark he had been thinking about. It was a nice way to pass the time while he recharged, His lips wrapped around the most sensitive part of her neck, not caring how exposed or unexposed it was. Then, his teeth pushed into the flesh, his lips still sucking and kissing the area, slowly becoming less gentle until he had left a nice, dark mark, pulling back from her skin with a smirk playing on his lips.

Alicia had ached to kiss Bryce just as much as he did her, but the sudden pre-emptive pressing of his lips to hers first garnered a gentle, sincere and affectionate laugh from the young brunette. Her hands found his face, one to each cheek, and though at first she had smiled against his mouth that quickly changed. She met him in a kiss - something that proved to her that she wasn't the only one who had needed her lover's touch in that moment, while still being gentle and sincere enough to not be obscene. This was not chaste nor was it without lustre - while they didn't outright make out (though if there was some tongue on the newlyweds behalf, would anyone really blame them?) there was a passion to the kiss that seemed perfectly appropriate for who they were both as individuals and as a couple. Her green eyes fluttered closed as her fingers curled in, nails running feather-soft along the skin that lined Bryce's cheekbone, and then after a moment the other hand sweeped back along his face to push in to the dark curls of his hair.

If it had been possible, Alicia would have never stopped kissing him. While the rest of the ceremony had seemed real, very much so, that first kiss was what really solidified it to her and she imagined that Bryce would feel the same way. She wasn't sure what the best part of today would be - that the wedding happened in the first place, the way they held and touched each other through that first kiss as husband and wife, or the night that was going to come shortly. Hoppefully there would be nothing to interfere with that - as much as Alicia loved the romance of the wedding, she also anticipated a rather busy night spent in the arms of her lover, consummating the love and vows they had shared. (They may not have ever needed an excuse to have their hands on each other, but Alicia at least was definitely going to take one when given it, especially on this occasion.)

While ony a handful of seconds passed before Alicia's eyes opened wide and took in the exhilarated form of her husband, they kiss they shared had felt both like it had gone on for hours and no time at all. As their lips finally parted, his now subtly stained with the not-quite-dried shade of red that coated hers, Alicia couldn't help but smile wide. "That was amazing, my husband," she whispered softly, too soft for the cheering crowd to hear, as she made use of their new title for the first time.

----

Anna's body felt like it was tingling beneath his touch - his lips against her neck, his hands along her body. No matter how many times Nick laid his hands on her he always managed to do it right, and she still felt the same kind of fire that she did in those early days when they were new and exciting and yet to cause each other any strife. Maybe that was why she liked sex so much, liked avoiding the "making it official" kind of thing - as long as they didn't do that, she could pretend that he was just someone she was fucking (even if they both knew it was more than that) and a good fuck couldn't hurt someone like a lover could, right? They were damn good at each other's bodies, never failing to satisfy (though not satiate - never satiate, not with Anna's unending desire and the way that Nick could respond to her needs), but daring to cross the line meant facing the guilt she felt not only about how they had ended, but for her actions while they were still together. She was trying to be a better person but that was hard when she didn't even think she was.

So this? Nick's body melded with her own like they were meant to fit in each others arms? This was good. This was how she wanted to show that she wanted him, that even if she was going to find some reason or another to not have to talk about what they were doing he was still important and wanted around her. They were able to go from fighting and angry and vicious, with both each other and themself, and somehow turned it in to passion and a little bit of comfort. Over the last few days they had stopped arguing with each other (a step in the right direction, though the next would be to properly talk) and even been able to be gentle with each other. The fact that she hadn't fled from his bed the night before said a lot on its own - Anna didn't show affection like that easily. Unless it was him - somehow out of everyone in this world he had always been her exception.

How was he always the exception? The one man who treated her (generally - they had both had their less than perfect moments in their relationship) good, the only one who she had ever seen herself truly being with, one of the only people she'd let wrap their lips and teeth around the skin of her neck and leave her marked. Her body shuddered as Nick's teeth scrapped along her skin and she couldn't help but gasp, almost mewling "Nicky" under he breath as her fingers melded in to his hair and she pushed her body against his as best as she could, until the mix of metal and flesh that made up the mounds of her breasts had pushed hard against his own chest. She seemed less aggressive now, more weak, but that didn't change that she was going to get her way - Anna would never be able to get enough of him.

Husband. At only eighteen years old, Bryce Kemp never thought it was a word that would describe him so youthfully. If the world had not ended, seeing two eighteen-year-olds marrying one another would have seemed pointless in most people’s eyes. Everyone knew weddings between two individuals so young never lasted long. Things were much different now, however. Nobody looked at this like it was strange or against the norm. Waiting in a world like this was a good way to get killed, to lose the person that you love. Bryce and Alicia were done waiting.

To be fair, even if the world did not end, Bryce would have still agreed to marry Alicia if she would have asked him. It should have been acknowledged by both individuals ever since elementary school, recalling the fond memory that Alicia spoke about in her vows. Returning to the present moment, Bryce took a deep breath, his deep eyes scanning Alicia’s, finally responding back to her once he composed himself. “Yes – it has been amazing, my wife.” It was the first time Bryce used the title with Alicia, the smile widening across his lips as the seconds passed by. It was still something that needed to seek in for Bryce.

“Well, should I call you Mrs. Kemp now? Mrs. Clark? Mrs. Clark-Kemp?” Bryce asked teasingly as he pulled away from the embrace, reaching down to grab one of her hands. Of course, the last name she chose did not matter. It was not like there were any legal documents they needed to fill out. Even so, Bryce was still curious. It would have been a lie if he pretended that there was not a preference on his end. Maybe it was just old-fashioned, but he adored the idea of Alicia taking his last name – being able to introduce herself as Alicia Kemp. It was not his call though – he would flow with whatever his Princess wanted.

At the end of the aisle, there was a small patio just away from the hotel. It had already been prepared with speakers and Bryce’s phone. After turning the device on, he quickly shuffled to Alicia’s special playlist that he created over the years, flipping quickly to her favorite Ed Sheeran song that would make sense for their first wedding dance. Turning to face her while the slow music played, he offered a hand to his wife. “May I have this dance?”

--

It seemed like the first orgasm of the evening drained Anna. Of course, he knew it was different from satiating her, knowing that his little vixen would be more than ready for another round. Using that adorable nickname of “Nicky’ ended up making his heart sing loudly, beating and fluttering wildly in his chest. How ironic was that? If anyone else called him by that nickname, he was ready to fight. Nick HATED that nickname, unless it was Anna using it. Now, that never quite made sense – but all he knew was that it felt right. The first time she ever used that name for him was after they had just made things official between them, laying in bed, cuddling.

Even Nick was surprised when he did not snap at her when that name was used. Anna was such a special girl – the only person with proper rights to use that special nickname. Maybe there was just something romantic about having a name like that for him, that only she used. Nick could never put a rhyme or reason to the feeling. Only days after her using that nickname for the first time, she witnessed him snapping at his mother for calling him “Nicky” in their home.

Anna might have been confused, wondering if he hated that nickname, but Nick explained that he only wanted her to use it. To him, at least, it always felt like that name was uttered in intimate, gentle, sweet – genuine moments, like this. It also conveyed to him how tired she might have felt after the first round of fun, leaving it up to Nick to take control, to give her one more fucking before leaving the bathroom. Finally, he forced himself to pull away from her body, sliding out of her. Already, it felt like such misery and loneliness, not being inside of Anna.

“Don’t worry. I can assure you that you’re not leaving this room without being fucked again.” Nick promised her, helping her to stand up, facing him. With a wild smirk playing across his face, Nick suddenly turned Anna around, back towards him, bending her over the counter. Their pants were still tugged down, but not completely off. “It’s been some time since I fucked you over a counter or table, hasn’t it?” Nick mused casually, sliding one hand in between her legs, rubbing at her wet slit from behind, teasing her, giving himself a few more seconds to recharge. “I think this will be a perfect way to end my break, what do you say?”

Last names were another formality in this world, like weddings themselves. However, Alicia had thought about the answer to Bryce's question before their wedding came. When it all came down to it, Alicia had very little attachment to her last name. It was a remnant of a distant father, the marker of a mother who still picked a favourite child, and the boy who Alicia never ever felt good enough for. As much as she loved her family and ached to have everyone alive and happy and together, that wasn't the reality that she had. It would never happen, because her father was dead and Madison loved her son more than her daughter, and Nick would rather be high and homeless and lost in the unknown than surrounded by the people who wanted the best for him. Bryce, however, had never made Alicia feel second best - jealous, yes, when he had girlfriends, but never second best. Even when there was a girl in his life, he somehow had still always made her feel like she was the most important person in her world.

"I think you already know what I want," she said as they pulled apart, her hand meeting his in a tender touch as she once again smiled wide and toothy. "I want to take your name. Maybe I won't get a chance to use it much, not like we really need last names, but it would mean a lot to me to share the name of the most amazing man in the world." Her bliss was apparent in every aspect of her form, from how she held her posture to the smile on her lips to the light in her eyes. Together they walked and after reaching the patio, Alicia was more than happy to take his hand. "I would be honored to share it with you," she returned, taking a playful bow before her husband as her hand clasped around his. As the music started to play she found a hold on him, and their bodies started to sway together. "You know," she said in a quiet tone, unable to stop gazing affectionately at her lover. It was like they were the only two people in the world. "If someone had told me two months ago I'd be marrying you today, I would have said they were crazy. I wouldn't want it any other way, though. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, and you have been since we were children. I'm blessed to be able to call myself your wife."

----

As Nick moved and urged her body with him, Anna slid her ass forwards until it slipped off of the counter, at which point she straightened her legs to catch herself. That smirk that formed on his lips told her all that she needed to about what was about to happen, and she barely even had time to respond with her own wicked grin before his hold on her turned firm and the next thing she knew she was bent over the bathroom counter, eying herself in the mirror as he stood behind her - fuck that was a sexy sight. Now, Anna wasn't big on vanity (she would choose her years' worth of dark circles and sweatpants over a dress and make up almost any day) - but as she saw her own reflection in the mirror with Nick looking at her wild eyed and lustful, she felt pretty damn hot. Her hair was ruffled in the best way, leaving her looking freshly fucked, and with the way her head was tilted she could see the dark red mark left along her neck and Nick had given her. The jut of her collarbones was accented by the angle of her neck and with the way she supported herself, hands shoulder-width apart on the counter, her breasts were left open to see and touch.

Was it strange to find so much enjoyment from seeing herself looking ravaged and sexy? Even if it was, Anna absolutely loved what she could see. Of course, a large part of that was Nick - she could see his hand slip between her thighs before she could feel it, and though anticipated the touch between her slick folds, the young woman was never quite prepared for just how amazing it felt when Nick had his hands on her. Her eyes narrowed as she used the mirror to look straight at Nick's face - she knew damn well that he would catch on to that. As she pushed her hips back against her lover's, showing she wanted more, the smirk on her lips faded so that she could speak again. "Just like old times, yeah? You and me, bent over counter... You gonna live up to the memories or has my mind exaggerated your prowess after a couple years without?"

“I agree. Despite everything that we’ve faced, my life is perfect. I do wish things about our circumstances and families were different, but this is the hand we were dealt. I feel like we’re making the most of it. We should have just acknowledged the marriage we agreed to when we were younger – I feel like things would have been much simpler.” The final sentence had a teasing tone behind his words, the smile on his face proving he remembered it vividly, thought about it often. In fact, it was the famous ‘first memory’ of his childhood that he could recall. To him, every memory with Alicia Kemp replayed in his mind like a vivid video. She was truly unforgettable. It was time for Bryce to shut up, though. IT was time to just simply enjoy their first dance together as husband and wife. The music continued playing through the speakers of his cell phone, bringing him back into the moment. Unlike most weddings, they were unable to be coached or take practice lessons with dancing, but that was fine. Hell, maybe it was for the best – Bryce had a pretty damn good idea he would not have liked another man dancing with his fiancée before the wedding, even if it was just for practice.

As tedious as it sounded, Bryce had a feeling Alicia probably would have felt the same way about Bryce having to dance with another woman, even if it was nothing but a lesson. Maybe not, but he did realize how territorial they both were about each other. Keeping their eyes locked together, Bryce placed his right hand onto Alicia’s hip, the other hand reaching down to grab her right hand, holding it about shoulder height. From there, he began to slowly sway with the music, the smile growing broader. They were about as close as they could be without stepping over each other. Bryce took the time to admire every inch of her perfect facial features from those sexy red lips, to her beautiful eyes, her heartwarming smile, her flowing, full hair – everything that he could see was perfect, just like the parts he could not see. They continued to move to the music, Bryce eventually needing to lean down and kiss her on the cheek. “I love you… Alicia Kemp…” He murmured quietly, trying her name out with his last name attached to it, finding that it sounded perfect, the smile stretching his face even wider.

--

Nick loved what he saw in the mirror as well. Of course, it was more focused on Anna’s body than his, seeing how wildly fucked she appeared. Even while taking her from behind, Nick would still have the chance to see her expression, watching her face. During the times when he was not fondling her tits, he could see her breasts bouncing as well, so that was something he looked forward to doing. He could feel the girl rubbing against him, urging him on. It also helped that she rubbed right against his dick, only quickening his arousal, lessening the amount of time he needed for recovery or recharging. The comment about old times, about her being bent over the counter brought a smirk to his face. She was right about that. Again, she challenged him, wondering if he could live up to the expectations, to fuck her just as well as he had before. “Oh, yes Anna. Just like old times. I’m gonna fuck you harder than before, even better than before. You’re going to be unable to stand straight. I can assure you that.” Good thing she was holding onto the counter, she would need support from how rough it would get.

Now, Nick ensured that the head of his cock was pressed up against her wet slit, pressing his erection where her entrance was located. She was already soaked with her juices and his juices mixed together, hopefully with new liquids from her arousal. As one hand started to stroke her clit, Nick placed his free hand onto her right breast, squeezing and fondling the flesh a few times. Then he took the first thrust, initially shoving himself as far as he could inside of her. This time, he did not even bother taking it slow or letting Anna feel only an inch or two of him at a time. The first pump of his hips was powerful, slamming his waist against her ass, sliding his dick fully inside of her, sliding deeper until he was no longer able to afford another inch outside of her hole. His balls slapped her as well from the force – but even with the power, Nick quickly pulled almost fully out of her, not wasting more than a second before quickly pumping right back forward, ensuring that every inch of his cock was bumping and massaging every inch of Anna when he lurched forward with every ounce of power he had.

Alicia Kemp - that sounded so smooth and she was already loving hearing Bryce call her by her new name. It felt like her heart hadn't stopped pacing but it was in such a good way - the constant flutter of enamorment. Bryce was right about the idea of being a a little jealous if he'd practiced danced with someone else before this, but if it was just practice it would have been bearable. "I love you so much Bryce," she said as they continued to sway.

----

You're gonna be unable to stand up - well that was the kind of thing that made Anna's tight cunt even slicker. That was the sign of a very good fuck and hell - if that was how she walked away from this (barely) then she could be content that this had gone well. Until he pushed in to her she felt like he was all talk and no show - but that changed as soon as soon as he thrusted deep in to her. "Fuck," she gasped, before releasing a moan that she couldn't hold back.

“I love you, too.” Bryce responded in a soft voice, still swaying with the brunette. It continued for the entirety of the song, plus one more soft, sweet, romantic song. It was relatively short, but everything about a wedding in the apocalypse was necessarily condensed. When the second song ended, Bryce slowly pulled away from Alicia, grabbing both of her hands, It was time for the last part of their wedding night – maybe the most fun part. There was a specific fantasy he had about Alicia in her wedding dress, hoping she would be willing to try it with him.

“Princess, I think we should head to our honeymoon suite now.” Of course, it was the same room they chose earlier, but it was nice to pretend like they were at this hotel on the beach for a honeymoon, at least for a bit. In traditional fashion, wanting to carry her across the threshold, Bryce suddenly scooped his bridge up into his arms, carrying her in a bridal style carry, walking from the beach, heading towards the hotel as everyone clapped and cheered a little more to end the celebration – for the patrons, at least. These two’s celebration was just beginning, arriving back in their room, followed by Bryce dropping Alicia down onto the bed.

--

Was it a bold promise? Yes, it was, however – Nick was feeling bold this afternoon. Following one of the first thrusts, Nick realized that Anna was already enjoying herself. It was one of the loudest moans of the day release from her lips. That was good, because they were only just beginning. With that thought, he continued to grin as he picked up the pace, somehow. It helped that she was so wet, providing him with an easy path to slide his dick through. Nick called on every ounce of strength in his lower body, using those muscles to pound away at Anna.

His shaft continued penetrating her, sliding as far as he could. He made sure that the tip was aimed at any sensitive spot within her pussy that he knew about. Thanks to the girth, he was able to fill up her walls, feeling them expanding around him. For hand placement now, as one hand continued the same motion of rubbing her clit, the other wrapped around the front of her throat, just pulling her a bit up, against his chest, but not choking her – still, it was quite a dominant hold as he fucked her, starting to moan himself as well.

Of course Alicia wanted to move in to the honeymoon suite - whether it was their normal room or not. She didn't even get a chance to agree before she was scooped up, and Alicia immediately burst in to a spree of happy laughter as that happened. "You're too perfecr my prince," she giggled while in his arms, allowing her own to wrap loosely around his neck. Off they went and it wasn't until they reached their bed that she was put down. Alicia didn't let go of him even then, hoping that he would follow her down so that she could kiss him properly. Tonight she would fulfill any desire he had.

----

It was no surprise that Anna was quickly gasping and moaning almost as soon as she was penetrated - her body was already worked up and her mind. Combined with the fact that she was already post-orgasmic, she had no trouble letting him slip in and since she was already worked up, pleasure came easily. Between the way he thrusted in to her and the way his fingers worked expertly at her clit, she was weak. As his hand wrapped around her throat that smirk of hers came back - seems he did remember something after all. He was careful not to hurt her while still getting a form hold and the way his thumb pressed just slightly over her jugular sent her mind in to a fury. "God yes," she moaned. "Fuck me harder."

Indeed, Bryce followed Alicia down onto the bed. The male ended up straddling her waist, leaning over the brunette. Without saying a word, he pressed their lips together again, finally going all in. He did try to hold back slightly since they had an audience not long ago. Now? They were alone, his tongue sliding into her mouth, pinning hers down immediately while they kissed. One hand placed gently at the back of her neck, the other in the small of her back. Bryce continued to make out with her, moaning into her mouth already with the arousal and love being combined together, to turn him on. “I fucking love you, Princess.” He growled against her lips, trapping her upper lip between his teeth before releasing. “Before I get you undressed… I wanted to try something… I always imagined you being tied up in your wedding dress while I fucked you for the first time as your husband.” It might not have been the way most people envisioned the first time as a married couple, but, these were not two ordinary people.

--

Fuck her harder? Anna was going to get what she wanted – hell yes, she would. It only drove Nick to continue pounding away at her. If he thought the counter sounded unstable before, well, this was something entirely different. Her hips were continuously banged up against the counter, her entire body moving if it had not been for his tight grasp. Nick was breathing heavily, moaning deeply, calling out Anna’s name. “Oh, you’ve got me so fucking hard, Anna.” Nick murmured, his lips now attacking her neck, pressing kisses right over the mark he left. His eyes did look towards the mirror again, grinning to himself as he watched her tits bounce with each thrust. He did not care if they broke something here in the bathroom – he was not holding back, evident by watching her in the mirror. “Is that as loud as you can moan? You’ll have to do better… if you want me to fuck you harder, you’re gonna need to be more convincing

Being alone made being married so much better. It wasn't like the pair had waited to become intimate with each other, their sex life had come to flourish rather quickly (though still comfortably and naturally), but being alone in a room with Bryce for the first time since the wedding was just another thing that kept Alicia on the edge. Bryce climbed on top of her with her urging and she clung to his body, wrapping her legs loose around his waist as her fingers merged with the curls of his hair and they kissed passionately, the kind that she would never have ended if not for the fact that she was facing a growing arousal. It seemed that Bryce felt the same way, which came as no surprise, and though it killed her to have to pull away from their kiss Alicia was interested in seeing what Bryce had in mind - he'd started talking in a way that said he wanted to try something.

Alicia listened intently but curiously, hearing him out. After he finished speaking she gave him a little squeeze as her arms were now around his waist, and then she leaned in to kiss him. Okay, that wasn't the most traditional request but what about them had ever been. "If that's what you want, then I would love that," she agreed as she pulled after from the soft kiss, bumping her nose along his in an affectionate gesture.

----

Even if they broke something, bathrooms were essentially defunct now. Without running water (and because of the civilization around), this room hadn't been used probably since the beginning of the end. Though Anna doubted that they would break anything, even if they did it wouldn't be the end of the world. With the way her hands clenched at the edge of the counter, she swore she was gripping hard enough to break it. That wasn't actually the case, but she held on to the counter so hard that her knuckles blanched in order to keep her upper body (somewhat) vertical, and even then without thrust in to her Anna's body jolted forward. There wasn't much room to move but she didn't need more than she had, not with Nick's lean, smooth body behind her. It was no secret that she was watching him using his reflection, and it seemed that he was doing the same to her.

"I'll moan louder when you've earned it," Anna returned, playing Nick's game back with him. She wasn't being quiet to say the least, but she definitely wasn't at full volume - however since Nick had to go and try to taunt her using their sex as a reward, she would do the same thing back at him now that she knew exactly what he wanted most. Anna didn't need a harder fuck she just wanted it, but she also wanted it less than making Nick try.

“Thank you, Princess. I know this is not the most traditional request, but you are already well aware of my kinks. I’ve been fantasizing about this ever since you agreed to marry me. I’m glad you’re just as kinky as I am. I found this light bedroom bondage set in the room - some red, silk straps and a red cloth. I think it will be perfect.” After offering a smile, he slowly pulled himself away from his wife, rolling off the bed and finding the set. He pulled out four straps followed by the cloth. Tossing the cloth onto the bed, he had a simple request. “You remember a cleave gag, right? Just bite down on it, in between your lips. How about you gag yourself for me, then I’ll give you a little show?”

After making the suggestion, Bryce started getting himself nude for Alicia. It began with stripping away the suite jacket, slowly unbuttoning his shirt after removing the tie. It revealed every inch of skin on his upper body - hard muscles, toned chest, but not too bulging. He pulled Alicia’s hands towards his chest, letting her touch him. “Go ahead and take off my pants, Princess. Get me undressed. Don’t forget to kiss me while you do it, though.” Bryce was well aware of the gag in her mouth, still expecting her to kiss his skin and body as she undressed him from the rest of his clothing items. “You are so fucking gorgeous, Alicia.”

--

Nick should not have expected anything different from Anna. She liked to play games with him, just as he did with her. It made him chuckle softly when she did this, only shaking his head. Always playful and making him work - Nick enjoyed it. Well, he intended on earning it. Like Anna, it was not something that he needed, but he sure as hell wanted it. So, the challenge was out there. Nick needed to step up his game. “If you say so.” Nick smirked, deciding to meet his powerful pace with the combination of the attention on her clit. Nick made sure it was constant, without any change, keeping the pressure on her sensitive nub as his cock continued to slam deep inside of her, rubbing against every inch of her walls, attacking her sweet spot.

Nick started moaning, tilting his head backwards with a smile on his face. “Oh, fuck. This feels so damn good.” Nick groaned out, continue to slap his balls against her with each thrust. His hand kept around her neck, even squeezing a little, but not nearly enough to cause any problems. Nick was careful, but still did not hold anything back. His cock was throbbing, pulsating, threatening to spill over already. However, he was trying to hold back. He needed to get Anna over one more time before he could release, needing to ensure that Anna was screaming his name out, cumming all over his cock.

Alicia listened to her husband with intrigue as he explained the bag he found - which explained where the bondage gear that they had used in their last session would have come from. Though she was just finding out about it now, Alicia was pretty glad that Bryce had found it before - it seemed that they had hit up the right room while on their search, after all. How could she even consider refusing when he asked so nicely and flashed her that smile that she had always found herself weak to? With her own smile, lips together with the corners curled up, Alicia took the cloth that Bryce had offered her. She took each end in one hand and wrapped it around her own mouth, maintaining nervous eye contact with Bryce as she secured it at the base of her skull. Hopefully that would have the desired affect on him - she ached to please.

The heat low in her body only grew in intensity as she watched Bryce strip his own clothes off for her. She loved every inch of his body and the anticipation killed her in the best way - she swore her mouth was watering as he grabbed her hands and guided them towards his chest. She didn't hesitate to touch and caress, dragging her hands along every inch of his skin before finally doing as she told. Trying to kiss through the gag was... well, a task to say the least - something that while she was growing more comfortable with she was still a little nervous about doing right or looking strange or what have you. That wasn't an overwhelming concern of course, she knew that Bryce enjoyed her and would gently point out any problem if there was one, but it was a thought in the back of her head - one that she didn't let stop her from trying.

Her parted lips started along Bryce's neck as she also started to work on undoing his pants. She worked her way from one side of the other, finishing up there as she was able to release the zipper. From there her hands clasped in towards his body, hooking his underwear with his pants to urge them down in one motion. For a quick moment she had held her hands still along the wait of his pants, and she had used that opportunity to kiss him on the mouth to the best of her abilities. After that, as she actually shimmied his clothes from his body, she had trailed back down his neck and along his shoulders.

----

Anna loved how well they meshed together, worked off of each other's quirks and desires and hold their own against each other's actions. Nick didn't put up a fight as she urged him to give in to her own desires, and instead even just gave her what she wanted. If he did a good job then he would get what he wanted as well - she wasn't going to over-play or exaggerate her body's responses just to fuel his ego but Anna also knew that he was more than capable of making her feel so damn good that she couldn't hold back at all. Even after just a few seconds of the change in his actions and Anna could already tell that he would likely get exactly what he wanted.

The way his hand tightened around her neck on its own was enough to enhance her pleasure. The slight change in pressure was enough to send a rush through her system and with someone she trusted handling her, Anna was reminded of just why she liked it - apply the right pressure to the arteries in her neck and she could go a little lightheaded, a little more out of this world on top of the high she was already feeling, while still being able to breathe. It honed her focus in on his grip and kept her in the moment, kept her on the edge because she was trusting him to do it right (which she knew he could by now) and not hurt her.

God it was good - being gentle had its moments (think soft, lazy morning sex or the drawn-out slow sessions they had when both doped out with slowed reactions and dulled senses) but right now Nick was doing exactly what she wanted him to and as her own release grew closer, aided by the previous orgasm and his intensity with her body, it once again became harder and harder to hold back. "Fuck," she gasped between desperate moans. "Nick - Nick, I'm so close, babe," she managed to get out between aroused noises. Within moments her hold on the counter slipped as her limbs threatened to give out and she caught herself with the length of her forearm, jerking her body down towards the counter. A couple seconds later she let out a louder moan as her release came in a flood of juices gushing around his length and her pussy tightening around him. She swore that if he hadn't been partially holding her up her legs would have given in.

In the end, Alicia had nothing to worry about. Her gagged kisses while undressing her husband ended up turning him on more than he could ever imagine. Keeping silent, Bryce assumed Alicia could infer from context clues – a.k.a. the erection that was revealed once she pulled his boxers down. Other than her kissing his skin, she had not touched him directly. Yet, he was fully erect like she had been stroking him. “Good girl.” Bryce cooed, sliding a hand through her long hair. “Now, just relax, Princess. I’m taking over.” He leaned down to kiss her over the gag, holding it for a few seconds before pulling away with a smile on his face. “Before we get started, I want to give you a gift before I forget.” Well, he already meant to give it to her before telling Alicia to gag herself, but he was too into the idea that he went right over the gift. Reaching into the same bag, he pulled out a small, black box. Inside, he revealed the contents of a cute choker necklace. It had some symbolism that Alicia probably did not understand, so he felt the need to explain it to her before placing it around her neck.

“So, you already know that my love of bondage stems from a more encompassing kink of BDSM. We talked about it a bit before. In relationships that involve BDSM, the submissive will often wear a collar to show the ownership and submission to her dominant. Now, I probably couldn’t get you to walk around wearing a collar on your neck, but I’m wondering if you’d be open to wearing this choker necklace for me? You can keep it on at all times – nobody else will know that it means something deeper, but we both know the connotations it has. Maybe it sounds silly. I know we don’t need material things like a necklace or even rings to prove our love for each other, to show that we belong to each other, but you already know I like things like these. If you don’t mind it, then I’d love for you to wear this.” Now that she knew what it meant, all he could do was wait for her response. “Obviously, I don’t think I own you in such a negative sense, but we’ve also been over what I mean when I say I own you. I love you in every way possible, that’s what the ownership says to me – you’re mine forever and ever, no matter what happens.” Bryce continued to explain, waiting to see if his wife would be open to it.

--

When Anna began slipping, having to catch herself on her forearms, Nick knew he was doing something right. Good – he was getting close as well. He needed to hold off just a second or two longer than Anna so she could reach her orgasm, then he could follow the lead. Thankfully, that is exactly what happened. The loud moan she offered him only caused him to just apply a little more pressure around her neck, knowing exactly what she liked, hoping to combine that dizzy feeling with the feeling that she had from her orgasm. As her pussy clenched and gripped on his cock, Nick took his turn with releasing a rather loud moan as well, pumping his seed inside of her, filling her up to the brim while he kissed her neck and shoulders, running his lips all over the skin. Nick was unable to stop himself from moaning louder, having to do all he could to hold Anna up because he could barely support himself. Anna was not the only one here with a powerful orgasm. It was like that every single time they had sex. It was mind-blowing. Just when Nick thought he could not receive anymore pleasure, Anna always surprised him.

By the time the session had finished, Nick found himself slumped over Anna’s body. It had taken every ounce of energy, draining him in the most wonderful way. Anna always had that effect on him, which made him smile just thinking about it. “That was so fucking good.” The dark-haired male commented, looking down at the girl, peppering just a couple more kisses along her neck. Nick needed to take an assortment of deep breaths before he could push himself away from the dark-haired beauty, moving to stand upright after she had given him such an exquisite feeling. From there, he helped Anna into a standing position as well, now leaning himself up against the sink while looking at her with a wicked grin on his face. “Just like old times, I guess.” Nick teased, showing that he, at least, was satisfied with what they had done. “Maybe we’ll find other places around the Colonia to have a little fun. I don’t care if the entire pharmacy heard us. That was incredible.” Nick knew the walls were thin and they were both quite loud. “Now what?” Nick questioned softly, trying to gauge if that was enough to satiate Anna, or if she wanted more.

It seemed like they were just about to get to the good stuff (Alicia was craving her husband's body now that they were left alone with each other) when Bryce pulled away, and Alicia audibly whimpered. A gift? What kind of gift could be better than what she had already been given (him, forever) or was about to be given (his body in an act of their love)? Though he was not away from her for more than a moment, it was still a moment too long. The necklace he revealed once he climbed back on to the bed was simple and cute, perfectly her style. As expected, Alicia hadn't been prepared for it to have a deeper meaning beyond being a wedding gift. As Bryce explained himself and what he was offering, she listened intently - though a little suspicious at the first mention of "ownership". She didn't consider herself "owned" by anyone in any matter and for a moment she worried that this would be an unpleasant turn. She was wrong to doubt Bryce for even a second, though.

His explanation eased her, though. It was like he could tell that the initial explanation had left her skeptical, but in the end the way he worded everything made sense. While she didn't view them as a dominant/submissive couple and simply rather just a couple who engaged in some BDSM practices, she was always eager and prove her devotion to Bryce. While she was still getting used to things (for example actions spoke louder than words, and she would still rather they proved their devotion and inclination towards each other in their every day life rather than through the use of titles, a "show don't tell" manner of things, though she could see the importance of titles in such an explanation), she could see that this was important to Bryce and if she accepted it she would be doing a big thing for the both of them - it seemed this was a day of big things. Besides, Bryce always did a damn good job of showing that he was worth her trust and adoration, and words didn't matter that much to her. She was his forever - and if anything today had only cemented that.

"I'd love to," she agreed with a nod. "No matter what I'm yours, and even if kink wasn't involved in our lives that would be the case. I'd gladly wear another mark of our bond, my love."

----

Anna was left needing a moment to breathe at their bodies rested against each other, both trying to use each other as support while also supporting each other. It seemed that she hadn't been the only one left with her mind blown by their encounter and god she loved knowing that she had a similar affect on Nick as he did her. As his lips trailed along her skin and they stayed closed to each other she struggled to even her breathing and maybe, just maybe, be able to straighten her legs without them wobbling beneath her. For as long as she could she held Nick close with her hands around his bare waist and in his hair, and she rested her forehead in the crook of his neck as her chest continued to heave. When they finally pulled apart she was still panting, and as soon as she saw the wicked grin that had formed on Nick's lips, hers formed their own.

"Just like old times," she agreed as her hands found the edge of the counter again, because she still wasn't positive that she could keep herself standing. "Now? Well, now I feel like I can't even walk - good job with that, by the way. Can't remember the last time I got fucked so hard I felt weak - probably back when we were together." Now, she had been no angel over the last couple years and she'd had some damn good sex during that time but nothing that had left her legs shaking and lightheaded. A soft laugh left her hips as she pulled her gaze away from him and looked straight forward."Should probably... let you get back to business, huh? I can see if I can score some more dope to share once you're all finished up... Might have to flirt my way to it a little bit." She very purposely tacked on that last bit, but the way she said it was teasing rather than serious. "You, me, and... you know that little spot that overlooks outside the walls? It's quiet and I was there for like... two hours today without anyone showing up. Would be good to have some actual quiet time don't you think? Been here like 3 days and always been surrounded by someone or another."

Now - if only Luciana wouldn't want to head out as soon as everything in the pharmacy finished up. That would end up interfering with Anna's little plan.

“Thank you.” Bryce responded, a look of overwhelming giddiness in his eyes. Yes, it was important to him. While they both believed in showing their love, Bryce found nothing wrong with telling it or showing it through something like titles (husband and wife), rings, or a necklace. If someone were to ask Bryce why these things were so important to him, he could not honestly answer. All he knew was that the prospect of marrying her, letting her wear a necklace to symbolize their connection – it made him feel unspeakably happy. Before continuing, Bryce placed the choker necklace around Alicia’s neck, just admiring it for a second as he hovered over her, pressing a kiss onto her gagged lips. “I love you.” Bryce whispered softly, looking deep into those pretty eyes of hers as he backed away. The only piece of clothing he needed to remove from Alicia was her underwear. So, he helped the brunette down onto the bed again, sliding her down onto her back, in the center of the bed. After crawling on top of his wife, his hand snaked up her dress, pulling that material down her legs and off her bare feet once the shoes were removed.

It was time to get started. Bryce began by taking one strap at a time, wrapping it around her wrist, tying a knot on her wrist, then attaching the remainder of the strap to the bed post that lined up with whatever limb he bound. When it was all said and done, Alicia would have all four limbs bound, her legs spread as well as her arms. It was a spread-eagle position, perfect for making love. All he could do was admire the beauty for a few seconds, being fully naked himself. “I’m sure you can see already… but you’ve got me turned on so much right now.” Bryce whispered, pointing out that massive erection he had grown already, now moving back onto the bed, crawling on top of her. His hands first started to grope her breasts, squeezing her tits through the material of her dress as he placed his free, erect cock against her crotch, pressing it over the part of the dress that covered her. It was just meant to tease her for now, his lips finding the soft spots on her neck, not really feeling in a rush at the moment.

--

It was no secret that Anna had not been sexually inactive during their time away. How could either of them have expected it out of each other? Nick was the same, but the sex he had was not nearly on the level that he had with Anna. Hell, sex at any point in his lifetime paled in comparison to this. So, when she admitted that she could barely walk or support herself, just like Nick had hoped, there was a proud grin on his face. He did not need a boost to his ego, he did not need that extra cockiness, but she sure as hell gave it to him. Now, he would be proudly walking around the community over the next day, knowing that he fucked Anna into absolutely oblivion. The comment about flirting to get the hookup again only fueled the fire. She would be mistaken if she thought Nick would not remember that for next time they fucked. The jealousy would only fuel him, even if he had no reason to be jealous or even if she was joking. Nick knew what she was doing, and damn it was working! Nick could only smirk at the sentiment.

“That sounds like a plan, Anna. Just find me later today. I guess I should get back to Alejandro now.” As much as he hated to leave, it was inevitable. So, he bid Anna goodbye, returning to work. When he returned, Alejandro did look at him a bit awkwardly. He was well aware of what happened. “Do you often let girls interrupt your work?” Nick thought about this for a second, saying something that he did not even realize what he said until after the fact. “Oh, just my girlfriend, that’s all.” Anna was not technically his girlfriend, but he did not catch himself nor did he feel like explaining the details to Alejandro. “Does Luci know this?” Alejandro quirked. “Luciana? Why?” Alejandro did not go into more detail, only turning back to his work. Nick brushed it off, then. Luciana was out looking for her lost boyfriend anyways. Plus, it was none of her damn business. He continued to work with the bottles of diluted OxyCotin while Alejandro went into more detail about when he was bitten when a mob mistook a junkie boy for an infected. The wound healed without any further damage, earning him the title of the immune. It still seemed quite impossible though.

Alicia was more than happy to prove her love to Bryce in any manner that he asked of her. As he secured her new necklace around her neck, she would have been grinning if not for the gag that obscured her facial expression. Hopefully, he wouls understand how important it was to her as well. Words meant little in the scheme of things but Alicia would still gladly show her support and approval of their love in any manner offered to her.

Given that she was staying in her dress, stripping appropriately was done quickly. Alicia was left with her undies off within moments and then the fun started - limb by limb she was secured to the bed and each second Bryce spared in doing it right made her more and more needy. When everything was done she was left tied with her limbs spread and her husband above her - nothing had ever seemed so erotic in her life as waiting for him to take what he so desired and deserved. As soon as he started to grope her she was already a whimpering mess, and as she felt his cock press to her wet pussy that only amplified. She knew that he would work her up until she couldn't take any more, and knowing he would tease first just made Alicia wish that he would take her even more. Anticipation was a hell of a drug.
----

Anna had a moment of brief and awkward eye contact with Alejandro on her way out, but she was too far away to catch Nick's slip of tongue by the time it happened. Regardless she was content with herself - with his back to the mirror she had been able to see the results of their affair during the previous night, claw marks from shoulder to small of the back, and she'd also smirked as she caught sight of the glorious, dark bruise that she had just left on his neck. Luciana or no, real relationship or no, she had left her mark - though she would be lying if she tried to say that she didn't want to do more.

For a while, she went back to her own business. She was able to spend a bit more time with her new friend and even though she didn't even consider sex with the guy she was still able to walk away with a joint. Besides - even if she had tried, what kund of man would want to stick his dick in someone who had walked awat from them and come back with hickies and another man's spunk still seeping from her? By the time that everything was done in the pharmacy, Anna was standing beneath an awning watching a soccer game happen as she figured Nick would be done soon.

Luckily for Alicia, she would not need to only anticipate him for very long. His hands continued to grope her perky tits through the material of her dress for a few more seconds as he looked down into Alicia’s eyes, hoping to memorize the look of pleasure and desire in her eyes. Finally, he dropped a hand down to the base of his cock, the other one hiking up her dress just enough so he could access her. This was the best possible first love-making session as husband and wife. The male pressed the tip of his cock against Alicia’s wet lips, letting the tip run down the slit, just teasing her for the moment, letting skin on skin contact occur for the first time.

It only took a few minutes before Bryce was finished with teasing his wife. Every inch was throbbing, ready to be inside of Alicia. Lining up the head with her entrance, Bryce pushed forward, his hips lurching towards Alicia. His cock slipped inside of the brunette, sliding deeply inside of her, pushing down until the tip pressed against her cervix until he could no longer push further. Bryce moaned his wife’s name, focusing his cock on the sensitive spot located within the girl, rubbing against every inch of her walls. Now that he had use of his hands again, Bryce returned them to her breasts, ready to fondle and grope the female as the pace of thrusting quickly increased, sliding against her with a fervent burst of energy each time.

---

When Nick finished up his time with Alejandro in the pharmacy, he walked outside. Just outside, there was a soccer game ongoing with the kids of the community. Luciana was playing, too, but he was more interested in the children because they looked happy, delighted even though the entire world around them had gone to shit. For a moment, he felt pure joy. How could he not? For whatever reason, Nick somehow always worked well with kids. They were having a great time, he wanted to join in, to cut loose for a bit, to make these kids smile even more. He did not mind that Luci was there, not knowing that she might see him joining her in this game as an attempt to make his move on her.

Instead, he just asked the kids that were opposite Luci’s team if he could play. Nick was never a star athlete, but he did play soccer when he was a kid, so he joined in, unaware of Anna watching. He helped the team start to come back since each time had an adult now. He was smiling, laughing, giving the kids high fives when they scored or when something good happened. It was just a pure moment, really. Nick had not remembered the last time he felt something like this after the outbreak started. Nick was quite caught up in the game as well, focused on helping his team win.

The noise that Alicia released at the first contact between Bryce's cock and her own body was a mixture of a whimper and a moan, soft and drawn out with a slight high-pitched whine to it that she couldn't hold back. If it had been possible she would have her hand buried in his hair, one of her favourite places to hold him especially when they were intimate, but given that her limbs were bound and spread as best she could do was yank her hand in towards Bryce a few inches before the extend of the tie's give had been reached and she was met with the unpleasant fact that she would be unable to touch him. One of Alicia's favourite parts of bondage was the way it made her feel like she needed him - something was taken from her, there was something she could not do, and that made her ache to do it all the more.

"Bryce," she moaned as he pressed between her folds, in that moment right before he pushed in to her. As he stretched her to her deepest extent, filling every inch of her with the length of his cock, she let out one long, drawn out moan and her eyes couldn't help but flutter closed in that moment. She hissed and sighed and ached to bring her limbs in towards her lover's body, that much was evident by the way she pulled against the bindings with no avail. They started out slow but that quickly changed, picked up to something more akin to their normal, and Bryce's thrusting in to her aching, desperate pussy combined with the way his hands worked her breasts quickly had Alicia feeling over the moon. Her moans didn't stay quiet for long - it was impossible to hold back when she was feeling as good as he was making her.

----

Anna had been pretty comfortable standing back in the shade, out of sight - but then the thought came that she was likely out of mind as well. She tried not to be petty after that point, she really did, but her fingers tightened on the crease of her own elbow until her knuckles ran white and she could acutely feel the pain that her own grasp was causing her. Jealousy would best describe how she felt as he ran across the field having a hell of a good time, making children laugh and smile while doing the same thing himself - without her. Add Luciana in to the mix, Nick seemed to be the only one too blind to notice the subtle looks and the implications that were around them, and it was the perfect situation to make Anna stew. As much as she was happy to see him happy, she would have much rathered it was with her.

In the end she did want to be involved though (and maybe make it just a little bit more clear that Nick was hands-off), and given that her presence had seemed to go unnoticed (he hadn't even smiled her way, dick) she had an idea to do just that. She stepped in closer towards the field while still staying out of the way until Nick had the ball once more and was preparing to kick it towards the goal. The plan was for her to land on his back fairly evenly when she came up behind him and put her hands on his shoulders, but her own aim was off and in combination with movement (she wasn't supposed to be expected, after all) she ended half on him sideways before toppling down to the ground. That didn't stop her, though - as she landed hard on the ground with a thump she kept a hold on Nick to try and drag her down to the ground with her. If he landed on her then so be it - she would be fine, and she was laughing anyways.

At the time same a man approaching had caught Luciana's expression and the woman had started a solemn conversation.

Bryce gazed hungrily at Alicia while she whimpered and whined behind the gag. Holy fuck – this was an entirely new level of arousal. Seeing her red lips hugging the material of a similarly colored cloth was just a small part of the visual pleasures of the night. When it was combined with the audible pleasures of her noises behind the cloth, well, Bryce was relentless. A hand trailed from her breasts, to her collarbone, to her neck, finally gripping at the nape of Alicia’s neck. He leaned in slow to kiss her deeply, encouraging her to kiss him back with the same passion despite the slight obstruction that might exist. His other hand continued fondling her breasts, ensuring that each mound of flesh was given the same amount of attention as he thrust deeper inside of his wife with each pump of his hips until he was completely submerged inside of her.

Each time Bryce thrust forward, he could feel his pelvis crashing against Alicia’s. It was not going to be the traditional, slow love-making one might think about on a wedding night. There was a place for it, but not yet. Instead, they were doing something authentic. Much of their sex had been rough and kinky, primarily thanks to Bryce suggesting it and Alicia going with it, trying it out for him. Therefore, he thought it was the perfect way to consummate their marriage. By now, he knew exactly where to strike inside of Alicia’s tight, inviting pussy, striking over that sweet spot of hers within her vagina, making sure it was massaged and rubbed fervently as he continued to kiss her over the gag, letting his tongue even get involved, pressing against the cloth since her tongue was just behind it, then trailing it over her upper and lower lip. Bryce was already gasping, groaning gutturally and feeling rippling sensations all over his body. This was fucking perfect.

--

Blind was a perfect explanation for the way Nick was acting towards Luciana. Any level-headed human would have realized the attraction she felt for him. As they played soccer, she teased him about being an illegal substitution, playfully putting her hands on him and pushing him when he received a pass, smiling at him with her lips and her eyes. Luciana practically adored Nick during the short time they had known each other. Nick assumed she was being friendly because children were around. It was not all that long ago the Latina was shouting at him for nearly getting them all killed at the supermarket. Being so caught up in the game, Nick had no idea that he was approaching. One of the kids just passed him the ball, letting him stare at a wide open net. Luciana was not near him to fuck him up this time. He took aim, dribbling the ball towards the right corner, stopping and deking a bit, preparing to shoot towards the left corner since the goalkeeper was cheating to Nick’s right. As he brought his leg back, something went wrong. He heard the children burst out in laughter as he felt a weight pulling him down onto the ground.

At first, Nick thought Luci had someone sneaked up on him as he toppled to the ground, watching the opposing team steal the ball away. Groaning, he turned around to see that it was actually Anna. Well, he heard her first – the distinguishable laugh in his ear. As he was pinned down underneath her, there was a smile on his face, looking up into her eyes as he decided to press his forehead against hers for a moment. “Where the hell did you come from? I was going to score if you hadn’t distracted me.” Nick teased, laughing along with her, sharing a sweet moment with the girl on the ground. The interaction between Francisco and Luciana was not happening very far away. Nick could hear it. “They found him – they found Pablo.” Just by the tone, he could sense that her boyfriend was dead, watching as Luciana started to break down. Nick felt horrible for her. “They must have found her boyfriend… damn… she looks torn apart right now.” Nick commented quietly to Anna, his grip tightening around her almost subconsciously as if he wanted to keep a tight grip on her always, not wanting to lose her. Nick was not sure how much longer she intended to be on top of him, but whenever she stopped, he might stop by to console Luci, to be a good friend since she was kind enough to bring him in.

With every moment, Alicia found herself lost in more and more pleasure than the one before. It seemed impossible how much she was enjoying this, and she was incredibly happy that their first time as a married couple could be akin to their usual. Screw tradition - she wanted something that was uniquely them. All she could do was moan and writhe, lips split by the cloth between them and limbs secured separately. She was weak to his whims and he could have his way with her - there was nothing she could even do about it. It took a lot of trust to be able to do that with someone, but with Bryce having that level of trust only felt natural. Now that she had grown accustomed to their play, it only made sense that this would be the sex life that they had together. Kinky, a little bit rough, and always fun and exciting.

The gag wasn't about to stop Alicia from trying to kiss her husband back. The cloth may have obscured her ability to kiss him back but it was still thin enough that she could feel his tongue against it. The sensation was strangely erotic, and through moans she couldn't help but urge her tongue back against the fabric in hopes of getting what she wanted. On top of this, his deep, fervent thrusting already had her feeling like she was being pushed towards climax. Her sweet sex couldn't help but tighten around him, starting to spasm in what was hopefully only the first orgasm of the night. Alicia cried out as she teetered right along the edge for a few moments, desperate for her body to give in to the pleasure. Then, with possibly her loudest moan of the night so far, that release came in waves of pleasure and an overwhelming rush - she couldn't help but cry out Bryce's name.

----

For a few moments, Anna allowed herself to simply be. She laughed even as their foreheads bumped together and in an affectionate gesture she used their contact and closeness to lean in and kiss him - though given that their audience was actual children she was rather tame about it. "Really? You sure about that? Last I checked the scoring tends to happen when you are distracted." She figured that the group playing soccer around them 1) didn't know enough (if any) English to know what she had just implied and 2) were too young to catch her drift even if they did know enough English. Basically, she'd figured it was harmless.

Anna had figured that she would roll away about at that point, but Nick had spoken up again. It was a good thing that his hold on her tightened because as soon as Anna realized he was paying attention to Luci rather than her, she had a moment where she felt like she wasn't really wanted there. Anna hadn't been blind to the way that the girl had been acting earlier, all heart eyes and playful teasing and the kind of things that she felt were only her right to do. Boyfriend, though? Had Luciana really said that, or was Nick making assumptions? Anna had a feeling it was the latter. "Yeah that... sucks." Anna was having a hard time even pretending that she felt bad for the woman, because she was a petty little thing and the attention was supposed to be on her.

"Hey let me go," she said softly as she shrugged her shoulders, urging him to release her so that she could roll off of him. "Should probably go say something huh? Wonder if this'll make her change her mind about wanting to go back on another trip."

It spoke volumes when Alicia reached the first orgasm. It would not have happened without her enjoying herself. Having her bound, gagged, and clothed in her wedding dress while they made love was enough to turn her on, bringing her over the edge to her orgasm. Bryce adored thinking about it – thinking about Alicia. He truly believed that bondage was not something only he could enjoy. It seemed like she enjoyed it more each time they used it. Now, combined with her sweet nectar soaking his cock, her tight pussy clenching around him, and the other sensations that were already helping pleasure him, Bryce knew it was only a matter of time before he reached his first peak as well. It was their wedding night, so he intended to be inside of Alicia more than once, he was not worried about holding off right now.

After a few more thrusts, following one of the sexiest moans Alicia had released, Bryce slammed his cock as hard as he could inside of the woman one final time. His cock pulsated and throbbed, every inch being ignited as he started to spurt his hot, sticky semen inside of his wife, mixing with her own juices. A loud moan left his lips as he continued to kiss her against the gag, having not stopped that either. “Oh… fuck! I love you so much baby!” He moaned out quietly, feeling the way his cock released load after load inside of the brunette. After finishing, he collapsed beside Alicia with a smile on his face, tugging the gag out of her lips for the moment so they could kiss properly while waiting for him to have the recovery and recharging time before they went for their second round. “That was… hotter than I could have ever imagined.” Bryce admitted to her, kissing her just as passionately as he was during the sex.

--

The kiss was unexpected. Nick might have realized how ridiculous it was to think a kiss would have been inappropriate right now. It was not even related to the children being around, but the fact that Anna was never one to be overly affectionate like this, outside of the bedroom. He realized that really the only contact they had these days involved them having sex, so he did not want to push things by kissing her, she took that first step though. It meant a lot – as Nick was well aware that he needed to look at her actions to try and figure out what she wanted to say or what she was feeling since he would have to dig for years to get it out of her – even then, it would likely sound like a riddle. “I see what you did there.” Nick teased in response to her remark about scoring, a chuckle leaving his lips at the realization.

Looking at Anna, Nick sighed to himself softly. He really did want to pay attention to Anna, but someone literally just died, so he assumed it was no problem. “Yeah, I think so.” Nick whispered softly, looking to Anna. It just seemed like they had the worst timing ever. They were about to share a sweet moment, but they were interrupted by something else. Before getting up, Nick did kiss her again, though. He was already missing her laugh and her smile. “We’ll continue this later, I promise. But… Luciana just lost someone really close to her. She was kind enough to let us stay here while I heal. I think the least we can do is give her a couple positive words right here.” Nick decided to stand up and walk towards Luciana, hoping that Anna would follow, gently tugging at her arm with him as the game suddenly ended as the children looked around strangely, watching the other woman having a slight breakdown.

Alicia struggled to smile through the gag as she rode out her release and Bryce's, urging her hips up against his to sheath him as much as possible and allow him to spurt in to her depths. The flood of his warmth was overwhelmingly amazing, just like it always was - and she had enough give despite her bindings to rock her hips slowly along Bryce's cock and milk him until he was dry. They kissed and moaned together, both lost in bliss, and once he had pulled out of her and the gag was removed, albeit likely temporarily given their inclinations, Alicia was incredibly eager to attack Bryce's lips with her own. She was still bound to each corner of the bed but the simple act of pulling the cloth out of her mouth had given her a little more freedom to do as she pleased.

Likely that wouldn't be their only round tonight - and hell, if they didn't need to sleep at some point she would have been more okay with them taking each other until the sun rose again. "I think that might have been our best yet," she managed to choke out between gaspy breaths and needy kisses. All she wanted to do was be kissing him with an unending, intense passion. "Are you going to be up for a round two?" She knew that she likely already had the answer, but she was also speaking in order to make her own desire known. "I definitely haven't had enough of you, my love. I want to feel you... over and over and over again."

----

Anna didn't seem very impressed that Nick actually wanted to get up and go over to Luci - half of her had been hoping that he would say fuck it, stay down on the ground with her where they could keep laughing and be caught in a sweet little moment. It seemed that they just weren't allowed to have that, though. As she got to her feet she tried her best to look like she cared, the latina had just lost someone important as Nick had pointed out, she didn't actually do that good a job of it and it would probably be noticeable to anyone who paid attention to her that she was faking it. If Nick cared enough to notice, which Anna was now half-sure he wouldn't, it would be obvious she was faking it just like she had pretended to be okay with many things in the past... and like most of those times, she wouldn't explain herself and he would be left wondering. Had this been someone different, Anna had never cared much for Luci as a person from the start, or had happened at a different time she might have been able to be a little more appreciative but... well, this wasn't a different person and she'd already been bugged enough that (in her eyes) Luci had Nick's attention earlier, and that was before Anna had even made her presence known.

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming," she said as he tugged at her arm, immediately tugging it back to her own side. Compared to her laughter and smiles and the lighthearted nature of their little moment, her demeanor now was a stark change. As they reached Luciana and Francisco, Anna was at least able to spare a genuine-looking apologetic smile. Coming over was in theory the right call, that much she could admit.

Alicia’s needy kissing did not surprise Bryce. Just like every time after the gag was removed from her lips, she was eager to kiss him. The young male was just as eager to return the kiss as well, tasting her lips and feeling the slight smudge of her red lips against his own. Bryce shared her sentiment, thinking it could have been their best time together yet. Despite it only being titles, there was just some level of passion and love that now existed after the wedding, after becoming husband and wife. It made things feel even more special. Bryce hoped Alicia could feel it too. She mentioned about a round two. Of course. “Absolutely, Princess. I need you again. I love you so fucking much. Since this is our wedding night, I do need at least a second round. This time, if you are cool with it, we can take it slow and no bondage this time.” Bryce explained, smiling down at her, knowing she would love being able to have her hands on him again during sex.

So, he kept his word, starting to untie each limb slowly. After it was done, he moved to lay down onto the bed, pulling Alicia on top of him. “I think I will just get you undressed this time. You know I love it when you dress up, but I think I prefer you with nothing at all. I mean - damn, I have the sexiest wife in the entire world. I need to take every opportunity to see you naked.” Bryce murmured, leaning up to kiss her on the lips again.

--

Surprisingly, Nick did check Anna’s expression. It did not take a rocket scientist to understand that she was faking the consolation. Did it bother Nick? No, not really. It was exactly what he expected from Anna. All he wanted was just to make sure that she did not make an ass of themselves in a difficult time that could get them in some hot water from their guests. As much as Nick wanted to stay on the ground with Anna, it would have been totally inappropriate to roll around, kiss, and laugh with each other as everyone froze while Luciana sobbed her eyes out. There was time for this, but not now. The male held her hand as they walked since she reached out for his arm when they started walking. He could oblige that much without any problem. Their fingers were even laced as they approached Luci. Looking at her and Francisco, Nick tried to offer a smile to her, a genuine one. No, he did not know her that well, but she was human, the same side as they were all on. He was empathetic, knowing what it was like to lose someone you loved - not a significant other like Luci lost, but a parent.

“Luci, I’m really sorry about Pablo. We are here for you, though. If you need anything, just ask. You helped us out, took us in - we can’t repay you for that, but we can at least be there for you.” After all, when someone lost a loved one, sometimes just a gesture like that was enough to cheer them up. Luci wiped away the tears and thanked them both, but suddenly pulled in Nick for a hug, just needing to hold onto someone right now - feeling a strong connection to Nick.

No, this was definitely one of the best times of their lives - and the fact that they were freshly married definitely had something to do with that, or so Alicia thought. Titles were titled, not needed - but they were wanted. The pair wanted to be able to call each other husband and wife, to have shown that bond and that devotion to each other. Just knowing that they had finally had the chance to be wed made this one of the best, most special days of Alicia's life. At least, though - she loved the way that he said that. Bryce would likely want more and more with her, and she loved knowing just how intensely he cared for her and how attractive he found her. She loved knowing that he would always and did always want her.

"I'd love that," she said. The bondage was fun, and it had made for a great first time as a couple, but as usual it had done its job in making her ache to touch her husband even more intensely than her usual desire. The way he took his time untying her was enough to make her whimper, though each second he took added to her own need. Once she was freed and he laid down she was pulled on top, and for a second she simply straddled his waist and smiled. As he leaned in to kiss her, she couldn't fight it any more. She held him close so that they were sitting face to face, her dress the only clothing between the pair of them still. "I think that's only fair - we should both be blessed with each other's bodies."

----

Even though Anna was being moody, she appreciated the hand holding - reluctantly, though, in an "I should be your priority" kind of way. Obviously she got it - losing someone important, especially to death, was terrible. Nick was just too good of a person to walk away, and even though she was being a jealous grump she could still find a way to appreciate that. Luci look absolutely devastated and even though Anna wanted to be angry, and still was frankly, even her heart hurt a little bit. She let Nick do the speaking though, because even if she could genuinely feel hurt for the other woman, Luciana was still the main reason that Anna had been bothered throughout the last little while. Hell - maybe she shouldn't have been so subtle with the hickey she'd left on his neck, left it somewhere that could be seen without having to push his hair out of the way first. However, given that the woman was visibly and obviously grieving, Anna fought her own desires to be petulant and possessive and find a way to still make this about herself.

That is until the girl had latched on to Nick, that initial pull also jerking his hand out of Anna's own. At that point her temper flared and the glare she gave to Nick over Luciana's shoulder was intense and the kind that said he was potentially walking himself in to a pile of shit: "and what are you going to do about this?" Her hands tightened in to fists, not for the sake of striking but because it was one of her ways of trying to keep control of herself. This was a very, very bad moment to be dealing with this level of possessive behaviour but as soon as Luciana had dared to lay her hands on Nick, Anna had stopped giving even half a fuck about anything that the grieving girl needed.

Alicia needed to say no more. Bryce was already reaching for the zipper on the back of her dress, slowly tugging it down until it would unzip no more. His hands trailed back up her body, slowly, running his hand along every inch of her back. “Sometimes, I still have to pinch myself. I can hardly believe that you’re mine, much less that you’re my wife now. We live in a shitty world right now. There’s not much we can do to change anything around us. We’ve both watched this world tear people apart. Yet, I still have you. You still have me. I know that our love will outlast anything. We will always survive the challenges we have, but the best thing is – when I’m with you, this is more than just surviving. I’m one of the few that can get to say that I’m still living, not just trying to survive each day. I have you to thank for that. You keep my life worth living. I’d do anything for you, to see you happy even in a time like this.”

Happiness was not exactly at the top of the priority list for most people anymore – it was a luxury. Sure, staying safe and breathing was important, but Bryce would not just throw away the desire of happiness. What was the point if all you did was survive? Pulling the dress down her body, he would need some assistance from Alicia herself. Regardless, it was eventually removed from her body, slipped down her legs, and onto the ground, leaving the couple both nude. Sitting up, with her on top of him allowed him to sit upright, Alicia sitting in his lap, facing him. Offering her a smile, he practically buried his head in between her breasts, beginning to kiss on the mounds of flesh, deciding to get her turned on again, slowly, before they jumped right into the love-making. He intended to take it slower this time, both during the sex and leading up.

--

It took Nick by surprise. At first, he was fine with the hug. It was just that – a hug, very innocent. It was not like he was in a relationship… right? Of course, there could be arguments that just a simple hug was not a huge deal in relationships. Nick understood it – people had friends and friends hugged, but he had quite a nice code of ethics about keeping his hands to himself, even away from close contact with friends, if there was a chance it might make the significant other jealous or uncomfortable. In this case, Anna had not said a word about being in a relationship again. It was not up to Nick, since he had told her when they started this thing in between them that he would go at her pace, that she could tell him if she ever gets comfortable enough for a relationship. If not, then they were just – well, whatever this was, but when he saw the look in her eyes, oh boy – that was not good. Still, it amused Nick how she seemed to be angry with HIM. Maybe it was since he was the only one that could see her face, but damn – how unreasonable was it? It was not like Nick could read minds.

After realizing that Anna gave him that stare of death, he slowly pulled away from the hug, hoping that was good enough, but little did he know that Anna’s fire was about to have a bit more fuel. Luciana wiped the tears from her cheeks and took a deep breath, trying to recompose herself. “We still have work to do. I need you for another run, Nick… just you…” Luci said, casting a quick glance at Anna when she made the suggestion that Nick should come with her alone, but she did not hold the other woman’s gaze long enough to see the fury or anger that she felt. Nick had no fucking idea what to do right now.

Back
Top Bottom