Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Fear? [randomname98766789 and Amaranthine]

Alicia moaned as soon as Bryce sunk her hips down on to him - and it came as no surprise that he took her tease as an opportunity to do so. HIs arousal was incredibly obvious and Alicia still found it thrilling just how much she could appeal to her lover's desires. There was so much about this situation that he probably loved - she counted at least a couple strikes in the right direction. She started slow to acclimate herself, a gentle rocking until a few strokes in when she had fully taken his cock within her. At that point she gave him one more agonizingly slow stroke and then, with her slippery walls adjusted to the glory that was her lover's cock, her pace picked up. She worked mostly with her hips along him.

Between his hands on her ass and his tongue on her tit, Alicia felt like she was in heaven pretty quickly. She had worked herself up quite the bit before they had to move and now she was finally getting the chance to act on those desires. Each time she bounced on top of him she couldn't help but moan, lost in desire and pleasure as his length filled her tight, warm pussy. "Oh," she gasped as she bit her own lip to attempt to quiet a louder moan. "I missed having you inside of me. Even a day without you is too long, my prince."

----

Anna could have kept kissing him forever, long after he slipped out of her body and they fell in to a tangle of limbs side by side on the infirmary bed. The passion changed - from fiery hot need and desire and lust to something still heated but softer. Her hold relaxed on him; the hand in his hair down towards his face and the one she had used to dig her nails in to his back found his side in a much gentler manner. He pulled a leg over hers and she slid between his in exchange, still crotch to crotch despite being turned on their side now. It was close and comfortable and (she would never say it) even intimate - they clung to each other like lovers and that alone should have said a lot about the state between them.

Eventually they would have to pull away from each other, though. Anna held on for ages, until the fire and adrenaline left her system and she was left a sleepy, soft mess giving slow, sloppy kisses to the boy she loved. It was only as she yawned against his lips that she finally pulled away, parting just enough that the tips of their noses touched before stealing one more kiss and then shuffling to pull her pants back on to her body so that they didn't end up on the floor - that would make what happened pretty obvious. "Am just gonna stay here a few more minutes if you don't mind," she said softly as she rested her head against his chest and sunk her hands beneath his shoulders to hold on to him. Hopefully he would have no problem with that.

Well, Alicia sure as hell wasn’t having any difficulty being turned on right now. Good. It must have meant she liked this risky sex they were having while she was handcuffed and gagged. Instead of wanting to keep her silent, knowing there were people just outside in the other room, Bryce tried to encourage her noises. He did this by focusing more attention onto her breasts, slipping his lips and mouth to her other nipple. There, his tongue began circling her nipple, sucking on the flesh, then it turned into him licking her areola. Eventually, he moved his mouth all around her tits, kissing the flesh of her breasts, even leaving a small love bite on each of them. Bryce was quite infatuated with his fiancée.

Meanwhile, his hands remained busy at work, groping her ass with more intensity than ever before. His mouth only released her breasts so he could respond. “I missed you too, Princess. I love having you like this, especially when you’re all helpless for me.” Funnily enough, she was quite in control right now – the pace, the riding – it was quite a dominant position for the person on top. Yet, she was still in sexy bondage, providing quite a balance of the power, Bryce thought. Deciding to give her tits some time away from his mouth, Bryce captured her lips with a kiss, kissing her despite the material over her mouth and nose, putting all of his love and passion into it. At this point, he did start bucking his hips against Alicia’s slightly for more friction, but not enough to derail her pace or dominance.

--

“I don’t mind. Take as long as you need.” Quite honestly, Nick secretly hoped a few more minutes turned into all night. Of course, Nick was not in a position to request something like that. Anna had traditionally been far less comfortable with the idea of intimacy than Nick had been. Considering their situation, there was hardly anything more intimate than (literally) sleeping with each other, not just focusing on sex. Therefore, Nick understood that Anna would move at her own time. It would undoubtedly feel different for Nick as well. After their relationship was ended, Nick did not exactly cuddle up with just anyone for a night or two. He had been spoiled in their relationship with so much love and affection. When it was over, Nick felt like a bottomless black hole. No matter what he tried, nothing seemed right without Anna. When her grip tightened, however, Nick believed the chance still existed she might simply fall asleep in his arms on accident. It was more than enough for him.

Before she could get comfortable, Nick also pulled his underwear and jeans back up over his hips so they were not going to potentially fall asleep half-nude from the waist down. Even if she intended on leaving at some point tonight, Nick pulled the covers and blankets over their bodies. Admittedly, it was thin, and they were in a hot place, but it was rather cool at night, something that the blankets would help with. And yes, Nick enjoyed the cliché of being all comfortable and snuggling underneath a thick comforter, but this thin sheet would have to work for now. After he settled down, Nick pressed a kiss onto Anna’s forehead, deciding to rest the back of his own head against the pillow, eyes slipping closed.

Even though Alicia knew that this, her little display of "control", wasn't going to be an all-the-time thing, she still loved it. Taking the lead at Bryce's request was just as hot, if not hotter, than allowing him full reins because it was what he desired. In all, she simply had a need to please. It seemed that Bryce did as well - because he was doing a damn good job of lucking and sucking on her breasts. It was hard to focus with the multiple forms of stimulation but Alicia made it work. While she was trying to be quiet, the key word there was trying - she was doing a terrible job at that. How was she supposed to be silent when she felt like she was walking on air, after all?

When he added his own thrusting to the mix, the intensity of their sex only enhanced. He met her part way and pushed himself deeper than she could have done on her own with the pace they were at - and that additional depth and friction hit all the good spots inside of her and quickly turned Alicia in to a gasping, moany mess. "Baby," she gasped through the gag just a moment before he started kissing over her mouth, and she tried to respond in tune. With the cloth obscuring the lower part of her face it was harder to get what she wanted, though. Gagging made her needy, just like having her hands bound made her anxious to touch. As she bounced along him, unable to have exactly what she wanted, she was just developing an increasing urge to be able to properly kiss and touch. Like always, that need would likely come out once they were done and she was freed.

----

Nick liked the thick comforters - Anna liked to throw them straight off of the bed if they dared to touch her, or at best use them as a body pillow rather than a blanket. It was an interesting mix sometimes back when they pretty much lived together, wondering who was going to get their way that night (Anna, almost always Anna - but she was a very light sleeper and if he so much as breathed on her while she was trying to sleep she would be awake and grumbly so there wasn't much room for compromise unless he wanted to deal with that). There were exceptions sometimes, when she was really, really high or they'd gotten comfortable while watching a movie and she'd passed out naturally but most of the time she had to actively try to sleep and hence couldn't put up with the small sensations that would keep her up.

"You awake?" She mumbled after a few minutes passed, her voice hazy and tired and quiet. There was no reply so she took a deep breath and nuzzled her head against his chest. Just one more minute she had told herself at that point, but there never was one more minute with Anna. She passed out easily - between how tired she was from being on the move all day to the fact that Nick simply felt comfortable and comforting to her, she had no actual desire to move. Without even realizing it, her eyes had fluttered closed for the final time with her snuggled up to him with her head on his chest, her hold on his shoulders and one knee up around his hips. Everything about it was peaceful, and even though she put up a tough front Anna would have been much happier where she was than back in her own bed,

Despite their relationship being relatively new, Bryce had been with Alicia sexually quite a few times already. Being a quick learner, the young man knew the best ways to arouse the brunette. So, each time she bounced on his cock, Bryce angled himself, ensuring that she would slam down onto him at such an angle that would allow the tip to rub against and massage the most sensitive part of her walls. To him, the most important thing was making sure that his sweet fiancée reached her orgasm, soaking his cock with her wetness. Then again, it had never seemed like quite a difficult task to complete in the first place. Alicia seemed to always be helpless in controlling herself when they were together. Bryce knew, if he kept this current pace up, the same would end up being true this evening together with Alicia. So, he did just that, focusing proper attention to her breasts and ass.

However, he used his free hand differently. Only his mouth was giving attention to her tits. Now, the other hand was playing with her clit, massaging the flesh, rolling it around two of his fingers. He pressed hard, then pressed soft, rubbed circles, stopped, and rubbed circles the opposite way. He wanted his Princess to reach an orgasm with him, or at some point close to him. Bryce knew he sure as hell could not hold on for much longer, so it was even more imperative that Alicia could peak over the edge soon as well. “I’m so fucking close, Princess. I’m throbbing right now. I can’t wait to fill you with my cum.” He whispered in a deep, desperate voice, more moans falling from his lips as he kept his mouth against one of her nipples, still stimulating her as much as he could, the tingling sensation building in his scrotum already.

--

Indeed, Nick was fast asleep when Anna made the comment. Unlike her, he was a heavy sleeper. Just a quiet whisper followed by some light movement and nuzzling would not be enough to wake him from the slumber. Instead, he remained asleep all night, not waking up until the next morning. Even then, it was the morning light that broke his slumber, nothing unnatural. For the first time in a while, Nick had a fantastic night of sleep, mostly because of the actions he and Anna undertook before bed. It also helped when Anna fell asleep in his arms, which was an instant relaxation for the dark-haired male. His eyes opened, looking down to see if Anna was still there. If she was, or if she was not, Nick would be happy either way. If she was still there, then Nick would attempt to lay as still as he could. The last thing he wanted was to wake her and end this peaceful moment. If she had moved during the night, Nick simply turned a bit to get comfortable, deciding to wake for Anna to wake on her own either way.

Nick took stock of the situation. His leg was feeling better, so they were only limited to staying here for a couple more days, at most. Nick also intended on helping out with the problem in the pharmacy that Alejandro had been having with the drugs. On the other hand, Nick did enjoy his time in this community. The last few days have been quite interesting, after all. Whenever the woman woke from her slumber, regardless of her position, Nick called out to her with a brief smile on his face. “Good morning. I don’t think I’ve slept that well in a long time.” Nick teasingly quirked at his ex-lover, but did mean every word he said since it was true. “How did you sleep?”

Oh, Bryce could try - and he did - to get her to orgasm, but he didn't need to. He naturally did an amazing job working with her body, and Alicia never walked away from sexual encounters feeling anything less than satisfied. This time would likely be no difference - with the way her core tightened, pleasure coiling deep with in her as each thrust of their bodies worked her nearer and nearer to the edge, Alicia would succumb to her own desires very quickly. When he added his fingers to the mix, pleasuring her through use of her clit, Alicia's desire was only increased. The way he kept changing things up, however, wasn't working the greatest for her - the thing about women was that consistency was good, especially when it came to clit play. "Just pick one motion," she gasped, insistent and a little bit needy because her peak was approaching ever so quickly and the right stimulation to her clit would just make it all the more powerful.

Hearing Bryce say that he was close also had a profound affect on the young adult's lean, writhing body. It felt like just moments ago she had made him cum - was she really that good at working him up? Even though she knew that he found her desirable, it was always a little bit of an ego boost to be told that her body was the cause of his pleasure. "Me too, my prince - me too," she gasped back, letting him know that she too was close to being lost in pleasure. It wasn't long after that when she was pushed over the edge, pleasuring releasing through spasms in her thighs and waves radiating through her body. Her pussy tightened around Bryce's cock as she let out a moan, one of the louder ones of the day, and she couldn't help but rest her head against Bryce's shoulder for support as she both rode her own orgasm out and awaited his.

----

The first sign that Anna was waking up would be when her hands grasped at his shoulders and pulled down and simultaneously her chest pushed in to his, an attempt to stretch her own upper body before she dared to face the world ahead of her. She realized pretty quickly that there was a warm body beneath her and for a moment that was okay - until she realized who it was and that she could have crossed a line by staying like she did. Anna became a little nervous about opening her eyes and tried to hold out on having to face reality, but she could tell by the quicker pace of his heartbeat that Nick had already woken up and there was no time to scramble her ass out of that bed. Time to face the music...

He seemed surprisingly calm when her multi-hued eyes finally opened and she tilted her head up to look at him. The little smile was almost angelic - and Anna needed a moment to remind herself that they were actually currently doing alright. The fact that they were getting along and he wasn't angry and holy fuck jumping him last night had been awesome wasn't actually as big of a surprise as she felt it would be, but her natural instinct was to be ready to play the offense. It took a few seconds for her nerves to fade away, but once they did she just offered him a small smile and then cuddled back up to his chest, not quite ready to move. She could hear others moving around the pharmacy but for the first time since they had been reacquainted she didn't absolutely hate the idea of being caught being affectionate. She let out a low grumble before replying in short, still-tired sentences. "Was alright. How you feeling?"

Before, Bryce found the idea of soulmates ludicrous. The whole idea of fate and higher powers making something happen never sat well with Bryce. However, after meeting Alicia, Bryce began to believe there was something like a soulmate. If not, then Alicia was as damn close to one as there could be. They were perfect for each other – a fact reinforced when he reached his orgasm at nearly the same time that she did. The second that her pussy clenched hard around his cock was the same second that his tip began pulsating and flexing. Seconds later, Bryce moaned out Alicia’s name as he decided to kissed her exposed neck once she hid her face in his shoulder. Bryce was riding out the orgasm with her, filling her entirely with his seed. Again, he was reminded of the wonderful sensation that was releasing inside of Alicia. They had not used a condom yet, and Bryce never intended to use one. They were fortunate that the need was not prominent for a condom, so they could properly enjoy each other like they had. Now, Bryce had no idea if anyone outside heard Alicia or himself. Frankly, the young man did not care.

“That was… incredible…” Bryce huffed out, finally finishing up his release. Before pulling away, though, he stole a kiss from her gagged mouth again, figuring they could both use a couple minutes before moving. The orgasm was so powerful for him. “I love you, Princess. That was probably my favorite thing we have done so far.” He admitted since there was such a rush combined with her foot job before and her being bound and gagged as she bounced on his cock. For now, he just simply held her against his lap, finding the key to the cuffs that were on the ground beside them. He rested his chin on her shoulder, looking down to slide the key into the cuffs so she could be released and properly wrap her arms around him again.

--

Nick noticed Anna’s body becoming slightly jolty when she woke up. However, he was unable to attribute the core reasons for her feeling jumpy. Nick assumed it was from merely waking up. Surprise felt like such a small word to use to describe how Nick accurately felt in that moment. If he were a betting man (and if money actually held value anymore), he would have bet almost his entire life’s savings that she would be gone by sunrise from his side. Nope. Nick was wrong, but that was good. Yes, they were actually doing okay. Anna seemed to not scramble away from him at the first realization they were together, so that brought a calm smile to his face as she cuddled backup against him. To respond, Nick waited a few, brief seconds to simply admire the brunette before offering a response. “I’m doing pretty damn well.” He whispered, feeling elated both physically and emotionally from the small act of Anna being in his arms all night. It was almost impossible to understand. "I had fun..." Trailing off, Nick hoped that Anna would understand his sentiments. The enjoyment was derived from their intimacy in the bed followed by the cuddling. "Thank you." He eventually whispered, stealing a kiss from her forehead. It felt necessary to thank her for staying with him that night - it was important to him.

"Well, since we're awake, we might as well get ready for the day. I'm not sure what we'll be doing. I want to speak with Alejandro. There are still things I don't understand about him or this place. Maybe I'll see if I can be of any help in the pharmacy." Of course, it was a dangerous task. Having a junkie working in the pharmacy might not have been the brightest idea, but Nick had usable knowledge about different medications and pills, so he could prove valuable. Then again, Nick did not exactly wish to move from this comfortable position yet.

They would have to worry about condoms at some point - soonish, probably, but neither of them had brought the subject up yet. In an ideal world no one would ever have to use one, but this was not an ideal world and unless they found another form of birth control (how lucky would it be if they came across a few packs of the pill?) the would have to find some work around to avoid an oops baby. They had at least until after their wedding to start having to worry, and even if they couldn't find any for the risky week there were ways beyond typical penetration to give and recieve pleasure. While Alicia would not be cutting her fiance off (she wasn't sure she could even if she "wanted" to - she had just as much of a need for him as he did her), they would likely have to find some kind of alternative. She didn't mind the thought of having a baby with him one day - that was one day. Ideally planned - and in a safer place than this, a safer world preferably.

For now? All that was barely a thought in her mind. As Bryce released in to her she continued to moan and sigh, riding out her own orgasm and continuing to pump her body along his length until they had both come down. She was smiling beneath the gag as an excited, happy giggle escaped her lips, and she kept herself still while Bryce reached around her to uncuff her hands. As expected, as soon as he had released her hands, she was touching him. First low on his body, fingertips hovering against the smoothed outline of his muscles, then up along his body towards his shoulders. Then she used one to grasp him by the shoulder blade and pull him in tight so that she could try to kill him, gag be damned. "I think that was amazing as well," she said only after pulling away. "You never stop making things even better."

----

"You don't have to thank me for sex, I got off too," Anna mumbled against hs chest, missing the point that he was referring to the fact that she had stuck around - or maybe she got it, but just didn't want to say it out loud because even when cuddling she was a stubborn little thing who didn't like acknowledging that she had feelings.

"That sounds like a smart idea," she said before yawning, and the sarcasm in her half-asleep words was obvious. Putting a junkie in a room full of drugs - it seemed like asking for something to go wrong. Nick had always seemed to have better control of his addiction than she did, though - not to say it was easy (no addiction ever was) but that he had a little more self control. If either of them were going to be able handle being in a room full of oxy, something she had been trying to avoid thinking about since the day before when she found out it was there, it would be Nick. "You can go do that... but I think I'll probably find another way to keep myself busy."

"Hmm..." She mumbled a few moments later as her shoulders continued to rise and fall in deep breaths. "Remember Cal?" She asked, very unaware of the fact that Nick had actually shot and killed the man in question before she had reunited with him. What Anna knew was that he had been her dealer at one point (she changed things up after the breakup, given that everyone she had considered a "friend" obviously sided with Nick) and that his dealing was vaguely relevant. "He used to cut the pills when he was running short and couldn't get more. Saw we grabbed some evaporated milk at the store... thing... yesterday - maybe that method could buy this place some time?"

After the last gagged kiss, Bryce stopped being greedy. Never looking away from Alicia's eyes, Bryce reached his hands behind her head, undoing the knot of the gag. Even the scarf was tied tightly around the back of her skull. Everything Bryce used to restrain her always ended up that way. There was a certain level of authenticity he needed when binding and gagging Alicia. The one time she pretended to resist him was easily the hottest thing they had ever done, but he knew certain emotions and moods needed to be aligned just perfectly to do something like that again. The next best thing was having her tied up as tight as possible, sometimes picturing it as a roleplay in the bedroom with his fiancee. Even if she tried to escape, it would have been impossible. That singular thought always turned Bryce on. Leaning into her touch, Bryce parted his lips for Alicia's, knowing that those full lips of hers were quickly going to find his now that the gag was removed. It was expected and desired, a great deal. One hand slid through her long hair that still had mind-boggling volume and beauty in a time like this.

His other hand rested at the small of her back, pushing her against him. When they pulled away from the kiss, Bryce realized his breathing finally evened out, which meant he was coming down from his natural high. "The most difficult thing I ever have to do is stop fucking you." He admitted with a teasing grin. "But I guess we'll need to head back now. The next challenge we have is sneaking out of here. I'm definitely ensuring we take this bag with us, though. I might have found a few other toys for a later time in one of those rooms. We got lucky - someone that used this hotel was quite kinky." Winking at the brunette again, Bryce placed his head against her forehead, just waiting a few moments, hoping to soak in the feeling of her skin just a little more before they moved about the small closet to get dressed.

--

If Anna did not get his sentiment, no big deal. Nick simply felt better after verbalizing the way he felt. The male did not press her further. "I just felt bad about screwing up at the trade yesterday. I want to help out. I think I know how to increase their drug supply." If they were staying here, they needed to contribute. Beyond that, Nick needed to stop fucking up. There was an idea in his mind, a technique used from an old friend of his. It seemed like they were on the same wavelength, because Anna even cited Cal's technique back in the day. It was not something Nick particularly liked thinking of, especially because of the way things went down when the outbreak started. Nick did not want to kill his friend, but he was forced to shoot him. At least he was gaining something from his memory, though.

"I was thinking about that, honestly. It'll keep everyone here at bay for the time being." Sighing, Nick forced himself to roll off the edge of the bed, pushing himself up into a sitting position. Then, he stretched out his arms and yawned one more time before putting his feet on the ground. "If you need me, I"ll be around the pharmacy. Just be careful out there." Of course, he did not have a real reason to distrust anyone at the Colonia, but he could not help worrying, even just a little. At the same time, he knew Anna could take care of herself. So, after bidding Anna goodbye, Nick found himself walking out of the infirmary, making the short trip to the pharmacy where he met Alejandro, apologizing for putting Colonia at risk - offering to solve the problem by cutting the pills, mixing them with the evaporated milk. Everyone would get higher faster, that was all they would care about.

Alicia whined as Bryce's fingers worked the knot on the gag - she was growing desperate to be able to kiss him. As expected, as soon as she was freed Alicia immediately leaned back in towards her fiance's face and started to plaster his lips, cheeks and even the tip of his nose with kisses. She gladly made out with him for several minutes, all lips and tongue and desire after the intense, passionate sex they had just had with each other. The fact that they had to eventually pull away from each other was the worst part of the whole day in her opinion - Alicia was half tempted to stay on top of Bryce's body and ride her hips against him until he was hard and ready to take her again. However, there was other stuff to deal with at the moment: they were still stuck in the closet and would have to find a way out.

"I think that's the hardest part as well," she said through laboured breathing; the rush was slowly leaving her system but at the same time she would still never have enough of her lover's body. "I have a feeling we're going to love that bag, my dear," Alicia agreed as she urged her body back away from his. It killed her to have to split them, but he was right that they needed to go. However, the only things she had been wearing when they went in to this little closet was her underwear - her top and pants would be out in the main area. Now that was going to be interesting.

"Umm," she mumbled, to catch Bryce's attention as she pulled her panties on to her body. "Wanna peek out? I was already half naked when they came in... my clothes are still out there."

----

Anna didn't really want to sit up just yet, but it seemed that Nick was ready to get going about his day. She spared a kiss to his cheek before sitting up, groaning as she did so. She was left sitting at the side of the bed and without her on top of him, he was able to sit up too. "I won't wander far," she promised as she reached down towards the ground beside the bed, rifling through his bag because she knew she had no smokes in her own. She flashed one to him first, giving him the choice if he wanted one or not - if he didn't want it she kept it for herself, if he did want it he grabbed a second for herself. Their supply was... well, low to say the least - it was a good thinking she had chosen the comfort of cuddling over trying to get her hands on a post-sex cigarette the previous night like she had wanted to.

"I'll stop by in a bit, okay?" Anna affirmed as Nick got to his feet. "Don't get yourself in too much trouble without me." She took a little longer to actually get out of bed, but eventually she did as well. At first she just wandered Colonia for a bit, checking out here and there and helping with little bits and pieces. Eventually she had started talking to one of the people around her age and wandered off with him. It was good to just talk to someone - conversation was a little strained because her Spanish wasn't perfect but overall it was alright. In the end it was worth the effort - she came to find out the young man, named Paulo, had access to marijuana. It was no heroin, no oxy - but also one of the things she'd had in her life longest and at this point something benign was a much better idea than going to the pharmacy to nab some of those pills just to scratch the itch in her veins.

She ended up sticking around for a little bit before her eyes turned red and heavy lidded, and an aching low in her body brought her mind to dirty places. She pursed her lips together before saying goodbye to the guy she was with, and making her way towards the pharmacy. Even if Nick was busy she had said she would go check in on him, and at least he wouldn't be able to claim that she let the drugs make her do dumb things.

Good point. How awkward would it have been for Bryce to randomly emerge from the closet, grab a female’s top and pants before returning to the closet with an audience? To Bryce, it was not a huge deal, but for the innocent bystanders, well, it might have been quite awkward for them. He was trying to not scar anyone. Bryce figured people would not take it very well if they found out there was a couple fucking secretly in the room they were staying. How did they maneuver out of this one? All Bryce could do was quickly get himself dressed before peeking out the crack of the door. “Luckily, I don’t see anyone. We should be clear.” Just because there was nobody here now did not mean it was going to be like that forever. Bryce could still see plates of food, but no people. In all likelihood, the few individuals might have gone back for another drink or two. It gave Bryce and Alicia a window to escape. So, making his move, the athlete swiftly bounced on his feet, swiping her shirt and pants from the ground. It seemed to be out of plain sight, which meant nobody else had seen it.

Again, even if they had, Bryce would not have felt too bad. It was the allure of doing something like this – not that he wanted to get caught on purpose, but just letting things naturally happen in a risky situation – it was hot. Returning within seconds, Bryce placed both items in Alicia’s lap. “Alright. Get dressed, then we’ll head back up to our room – or we’ll figure out what room that is, I mean.” Now, they would have the ability to simply claim a room and use it for resting and relaxation. They were not spending another night in this hotel that involved them running for their lives (hopefully).

--

Before leaving the infirmary, Nick declined the offer of a cigarette. For whatever reason, the junkie was not quite feeling the need for any nicotine at the moment. There was no problem letting Anna have the share. Thinking about Anna’s statement of checking in on him at the pharmacy, Nick allowed himself to get too drawn up in his feeling again. To an average person, maybe it was not a big sentiment. For Nick, knowing that she was going to willingly use her time during the day to stop by the pharmacy, to check on him, and talk to him – that was important. Maybe it was an overreaction, however, considering how they would barely even look at each other not that long ago, it felt like a milestone. At the pharmacy, Alejandro was admittedly apprehensive about this idea Nick presented. He feared that people would know that they tampered. Well, yeah – it would give them more pills, it would also make the pills smaller. Again, Nick had to assure the older man that the quick high these people would reach could easily put any reservations they had to shame. There was nothing for him to worry about. Nick knew this would keep the residents stable for a longer period of time, buying them time to collect more drugs, too.

Eventually, Nick was convinced to take a break. During that break, he questioned Alejandro. Luci told him that he was bitten, but did not turn, that she had a lot of faith in him. There was a comment about Luci testing people, which completely flew over Nick’s head. Little did he know that the Latina might have feelings for him, so she was testing him for whatever agenda he had. After all, her boyfriend was missing, right? It was not even something that crossed Nick’s mind, honestly. Again, not much progress was made with the pharmacist.

He insisted on surviving a bite from the infected, but Nick was skeptical. Deciding to leave the conversation after they talked about scavenging for whatever they needed, Nick focused himself on returning to the task of cutting the pills. Alejandro cleared his throat, getting Nick’s attention, because there was a visitor entering the pharmacy. Nick, however, was too focused in his work to even realize that there was someone sneaking up behind him.

Alicia was incredibly grateful that Bryce ran out to grab her clothes - luckily, the room had been emptied if only for a moment. She rushed her clothes back on to her body just in case the people returned quickly - at least if they were fully dressed they could pass off their presence like they had just stopped in and not that they had been fucking in the closet while everyone was an innocent bystander to the raunchy acts going on behind that closed door. The thrill was still running high for her, and as soon as she stepped out of the closet the first thing Alicia did was grab her soon-to-be-husband by the lower hem of his shirt and lean in towards him. She pushed up on her toes to be able to fill the height gap between them and steal another passionate kiss. If she had her way, Alicia would truly never stop.

"I'm pretty sure we can just take any room at this point," Alicia replied as she slipped her socks and then her shoes back on to her feet, and then they were able to walk away. She was right - the plan was pretty much just take whatever room you want as long as it isn't already taken, and try to stick close. The pair personally nabbed one of the rooms at the end of a hall, close to the stairwell. They were able to drop their stuff off on the floor for now, Alicia didn't really think it was smart to try and unpack just yet. After pulling everything off but her panties, Alicia grabbed one of Bryce's shirts and pulled it on - it was definitely oversized on her. If she felt a little more comfortable about this place she would likely have stayed topless but at the moment she still wanted to keep as careful as possible and it was easier to just have to pull pants on in the event of something going wrong than pants and a top.

At that point she collapsed back first on to the bed, fluffy blankets poofing out around her as she looked to Bryce with a silly smile. "Come to bed my love," she said as she held a hand out - a quick glance out the balcony's glass doors would show that night had come. "I can't sleep without you."

----

Anna had walked in to the pharmacy just in time to hear two voices chatting from the upper floor, going about their business talking about a variety of things - but one specifically caught her attention. She froze as she heard the topic of Luciana come up - it was mentioned that the woman liked to test people. Nick didn't seem phased, but it rubbed Anna the wrong way. As if she wasn't having a hard enough time knowing that Nick would willingly walk off with the woman without her without the subtle implication of interest on the Latina's part. Her lips pursed tight together and she had to fight the urge to get upset, but luckily she was stoned and that definitely kept her on the more relaxed side. That was probably the best part about pot - she could be functional and relaxed, versus opioids where she knew she wasn't going to want to even sit up.

She made her way up the staircase surprisingly unnoticed, though she also didn't look towards Alejandro as she could see Nick's back to her as soon as the upper level of the building was within sight. He was close to the stairs so she didn't have to move much to get her hands on to him, a sudden hold around the waist even though he was obviously occupied. She popped just slightly on her toes (barely needed given he only have a few inches on her, but still helpful) to be able to press tender kisses to his neck, and he would likely be able to smell the weed on her breath. The positioning of her head would obscure his ability to turn his head.

"I made a friend," she whispered with her lips close to his jaw as her hand sunk lower on his body, blatantly ignoring the fact that there was another person in the room. If he hadn't yet assumed that Anna was the person touching him, he likely would as soon as she spoke. Nick would stop her if she crossed a line, but especially when intoxicated she didn't really have boundaries - even less so when she was feeling a little threatened and needed to lay her claim on what she considered her own. Then she popped up higher on her toes to be able to kiss his cheek and then whisper in his ear: "Any chance you can take a break?"

Bryce intended to get moving as soon as possible, not anticipating the brunette to pull him in for a kiss. It went without saying, but Bryce did not resist his fiancée, returning the kiss with fire and passion. They felt the same way about kissing – if it were possible, they would never stop. In fact, out of all the incredible aspects of Alicia’s body, the first thing he ever remembered noticing were those full lips she had. They were naturally plump and perfectly shaped to fit his own. Wanting to kiss Alicia was in his nature. “You’re probably right about the rooming situation. I guess we should be somewhat close to your mother, just in case shit goes down again. Lead the way.” Holding Alicia’s hand, Bryce followed her through the hotel, which was quickly becoming less of a maze. Dropping the bag onto the ground, Bryce made himself comfortable by slipping out of all clothing items, other than his boxers. If something went wrong, he could pull on a pair of shorts and be fine, unlike Alicia. If he had it his way, they could both sleep nude all the time. Considering the state of their reality, it had been almost impossible to do that, ever.

Accepting her soft hand, Bryce crawled into the bed, finding himself getting comfortable on the mattress. His strong arms wrapped around Alicia’s shoulders, pulling her against his chest. “Ah, is that better? You don’t need to worry about that. I can promise you that I’d never go to sleep without you in my arm. I love you, Princess.” After sharing a sweet ‘good night’ kiss with his love, Bryce cuddled up with the girl and quickly fell asleep. They both rested well, awaking the next day in each other’s arms.

It started out as a typical day. There were no huge needs in the hotel, so the happy couple spent most of their time together. Other than the few odds and ends that needed to be taken care of, there was nothing to do. The pair just finished walking together along the coast when Madison approached them. It was almost noon, still much of the day remaining. “I have some great news. I think we have everything we need for a wedding ceremony. If you two are still interested… we can hold it today.”

--

If a person was turned away from the door and felt hands on his or her body, it might startle that individual. Nick would have been confused, but he knew the touch all too well. The familiar feeling of Anna touching his body was like an immediate relaxation technique. It made him feel calm and relaxed, just like the pot would. “Hey…” Nick whispered softly, not turning away yet. “Let me finish this one, okay?” His voice was soft, sweet – just like it was the previous night. Nick had no idea Anna had overheard their conversations – so he especially had no idea she was upset by something she heard. He even missed the cues of Alejandro almost evil eyeing Anna since he knew how Luci felt about this man. It was not bothersome that she caught his attention while he was occupied. Nick enjoyed it, as he was never too busy to speak with Anna. When she started kissing him, the young man was forced to bite his lower lip, preventing him from making an inappropriate sound. When he collected himself, he managed to smell the weed, just like Anna had anticipated. Hopefully, she had more. Whether they were using the needle or using pot, doing anything similar with Anna was always enjoyable.

The friend she mentioned obviously had the hookup, so that was nice. She was quite touchy and easily to arouse whenever she was high, so Nick knew to expect her to touch him. As inappropriate as it was becoming, with her hand dipping lower, Nick did not dare stop her. If she was relying on him to set boundaries, well, that was a losing battle. They used to exist, but Anna took them away. Now, Nick would probably fuck her in the middle of the settlement if she asked him to. There was no shame for him anymore, no embarrassment.

Although Nick had intended on helping Alejandro, Anna made too much of an enticing offer to resist. So yeah, he was going to take a break. “Yeah, of course…” he whispered, deciding to pull her arm way for the sole reason of needing to move, but he did grab her hand. “I’ll be back soon, Alejandro. I’ll take up that offer of taking a break.” Nick commented as just before that, the man told him he should rest, that there was no overtime for him if he kept working. So, looking to Anna, Nick jerked his head slightly, gesturing towards a more private area of the pharmacy.

The morning had gone mostly smooth - at least for Alicia and Bryce, it was easy. The hotel seemed to be having a calm day so they were able to relax, though they did flutter about here and there trying to gather stuff together for the wedding. They also had other hands helping out. As lunchtime approached they had a small picnic on the beach and then took a long, slow walk that they spent talking. Even though they knew each other like the back of their own hands, they still continued to be intrigued and interested and desired to know every detail of each other. The fact that they were never bored of each other seemed like a very good sign - this was relationship, and soon to be marriage, that Alicia was sure she would never burn out of.

Their excitement for everything peaked when Madison approached them with a wide smile on her face, obviously pleased - it seemed that everything they needed was together. Back in their room, Alicia already had an outfit picked out as well. Of course, Alicia was thrilled to find out that everything was good to go and her face broke out in a smile so wide her eyes crinkled at the corners. She absolutely loved the idea of being able to hold their wedding today. There was still plenty of daylight left in the day, so they weren't limited.

"Oh man, thank you mom - and everyone else too. You guys are too awesome. I absolutely love the idea of having the wedding tonight," she said with glee as she turned to Bryce. While she had a feeling that he would be as excited as she was, they were usually in sync about such things, she was of course going to ask his opinion before just saying they would do it. "What do you think, my love? I would love to be able to marry you today. What do you think about today as the sun's about to set? Let the sky turn orange and purple behind us as we have our first kiss as a married couple, here where we stand right now?"

----

Maybe almost grabbing Nick's dick through his pants with people in front of her was a little inappropriate, but Anna didn't really care. She'd never really felt shame - she was high and horned up and her boy was here and ready for her. If Nick hadn't had to move then Anna's hand likely would have dipped below the belt, but he stepped away from the table before that happened. Probably a good thing - but like Nick, Anna had not a care in the world for the fact that they were being evil eyed. He had to step back so she stepped away to free up some space, and in that moment her hazel gaze met Alejandro's and she could feel the weight in the man's gaze. Her own eyes narrowed just slightly - I see the way you're looking at me and it's not your place. Based on the scene that had just happened, it would be no secret what the two were going to go do. Luckily Nick's body had a way of almost always responding to hers just as she liked it.

They moved towards a more secluded area of the pharmacy but it wasn't exactly a big place - with the infirmary down on the first floor and Alejandro's personal space and pharmacy equipment moved upstairs. Pretty much, the only secluded space that wasn't Alejandro's bed was the bathroom. Anna didn't mind that - it wasn't like they hadn't fucked each other in bathrooms before (in fact, public ones had been a risky kink of hers back in the day). "Come on," she said in a hushed tone as she pulled Nick in to the room and left the door for him to close. She backed herself against the counter and then as soon as she could she pulled him towards her. "Mmm, you'd hate me right now. Have boys givin' me drugs and they aren't you." That was a taunt - she wanted to rile him up, find a way to make him a little jealous so that he'd be a little harder and/or more possessive with her because those both made for hot sex. She knew that she had no intention of screwing her new hookup, but she also knew that Nick would likely react. Also she was feeling a little jealous and it only felt fair that he'd have to deal with it too.

"Come here," she breathed as one of her hands snaked around the back of his head and she leaned in to kiss him. She went straight to passionate, skipping soft entirely - between her own territorial desires and the fact that she was high, Anna just wanted as much as she could get. As she held him by the back of the head with one hand, the other moved for the lower hem of his shirt so she could pull it from his body. While they still weren't exactly secluded, this time there was at least a closed door between them and other people - she could get the chance to actually appreciate.

Marrying Alicia Clark had been a fantasy that Bryce had. Whenever he saw the girl, he could not help thinking about kissing her. Of course, when in a relationship, he was fully committed and tried his best to not let his real desires get in the way. It turned out that he was wrong for all those years – wrong for ignoring what his heart most wanted. There were so many occasions when the male had not been in a relationship when he thought about making his move on Alicia, but never did. During those periods, he imagined a long life with Alicia as his wife – his partner forever. Now, there was no more imagining it. It was going to be real. That smile that was on her face had quite the similar appearance as the one on his. Bryce could barely believe that it was happening. Hell, he could barely believe that Alicia even agreed to it. She was just beyond his league in every aspect of their lives.

“You don’t even need to ask, Princess. Of course I want to. This is great news.” Bryce smiled widely, pulling Alicia in for a tight hug, his head resting on her shoulder as he turned his face into her neck to kiss the skin. After kissing Alicia’s neck, Bryce turned his head one more time, now looking at Madison, smiling at her. “Thank you so much. This really does mean a lot to us both. I’m honored to be marrying your daughter, to be part of this family. Whatever we need to do to get this going, we’ll do.”

Finally, Bryce pulled away from Alicia and could not stop smiling. “Well, the first thing you need to do is get away from each other. I don’t want to ruin the surprises. Bryce, some of the guys here will help you. They have some suites for you to try on. We’ll all worry about getting everything set up. Alicia, come with me – we have the outfit ready for you, too. We just need to get both of you ready and set up here. It shouldn’t take too long.”

--

Hell, even if Anna had grabbed his dick, Nick probably would not have said anything. Perhaps not having boundaries was not the best thing in the world, but Nick could not help himself. After all, how could he ever say “no” when Anna professed the desire to want him? It would have been a next to impossible task. She always had incredible ideas, to turn each other on. Nick used to think he was full of ideas to keep things spicy in the bedroom, but Anna seemed to have better ideas than he did, more often than not. Nick could never recall a moment with Anna that felt dull. He could never recall a moment in the bedroom where he did not enjoy himself. Whatever she had in mind right now, Nick knew it was going to be perfect. Nothing ever lacked when they were together. Even those simple neck kisses just a few moments ago made him feel a certain way. His skin was tingling, but not just the skin around his neck. That feeling traveled much lower, down to his core, and down to his cock. Her hands were already all over him – that combined with neck kisses made for a dangerous combination. It was fatal every time.

Only for a second did Nick’s mind wander. Whenever he returned to the pharmacy after his brief excursion with Anna, he could only imagine what Alejandro might quip about. True, it was not his business, and it did not matter, but Nick was not worried about it. It was just an intriguing thought, about how to get Alejandro off his back if a comment was made. Nick just hoped that nothing was said, as he would not even know how to explain their situation to someone that was outside of it, even if he wanted to. At first he thought she was pulling him away from the pharmacy, but that was an incorrect conclusion. Instead, she pulled him into the bathroom on the same floor. Nick beamed as they entered, pulling the door closed behind him. Ah, public restrooms – those were some fun fucks. Nick would never forget them. If there was ever a doubt about what Anna exactly wanted right now – that doubt was erased. If her intention was making him jealous, then it did. Of course, it was not that he expected Anna to fuck this new guy, but there was no telling what she would do since they weren’t exactly dating. Nick wanted to fuck her so good that she never even thought about another man’s dick.

Nick returned the kiss, only stopping when she pulled the shirt off his head. He was animalistic as well, sliding his tongue into her mouth. There was something needy about the kiss for him, territorial too. He pinned her tongue down against his own, suddenly pulling her up onto the counter, sitting her on the edge as he gripped the hem of her shirt, now pulling that off her head. After doing that, Nick placed both hands onto her breasts, squeezing them with his palms right over her piercings, groaning out against her mouth, pressing against her crotch. “I’m going to fuck you so hard.” He whispered against her lips, now grinding his cock against her crotch, a soft sight releasing from his lips. “I don’t’ think I can wait to take our clothes off…”

The fact that Bryce was also (more than, it seemed) ready to get married meant everything. That was it - tonight would be the night. Though it didn't seem possible, the grin on Alicia's lips grew even wider. She couldn't hold back her enthusiasm so she wrapped her arms tight around her lover's chest and squeezed in an affectionate hold before resting her head on his shoulder in a similar gesture to what he was doing. There would never be enough kisses in the world to show just how much today and what was about to happen would mean to her, but she knew today there would be at least one that they would remember for the rest of their lives - together. How had she felt so hopeless about him so recently? How had she not realized that all she needed to do in order to have her dreams come true was have two minutes of confidence? The best thing that had ever happened to Alicia was the world ending, as terrible as that sounded, because that meant she had finally been given the pleasure of being able to express her loves.

Pulling away killed her - but if they were going to get this going, it was time for them to head their own ways for a little bit to prep themselves. While she didn't care much for tradition and wouldn't have minded getting ready with him at her side, Alicia still had a lot of respect for the fact that they had the option to try to take this more traditionally versus if the beach hadn't worked out. She gave him one last kiss before they started walking towards the hotel as a trio. When they reached the front door Strand greeted them, having been prepared to take Bryce to where he could get ready. Madison was responsible for getting her daughter prepped - and watching her little girl get ready to be married was possibly one of the most exciting positive experiences that the woman ever had.

"Are you nervous sweetie?" Madison asked as they made their way in to one of the rooms; the attire she had chosen for the wedding ahead of time was sitting out on the bed. Alicia walked in following her and closed the door behind her.

"Honestly? Not at all." Alicia's smile was irresistible - Madison had never seen her little girl looking so happy as she did in that moment. Alicia pried her shirt and pants from her body before grabbing the dress off of the bed. Meanwhile Madison was in the bathroom grabbing a hair brush and some other stuff for preparations. "Like... I'm giddy. Just, excited mom. I've wanted this since like I was a kid - it's a dream come true."

It didn't take too long for Alicia to get wedding-suitable. Because the power was on, she was even able to curl her hair a little and she had also remembered Bryce's reaction to her red lips back during their proposal date so she had made a point to apply a layer now as well. The last thing she did was slip some open-toed, strappy sandals on while Madison ran out to see how the groom was doing.

----

Anna, of course, had absolutely no intentions of hopping on to her new friend given that as soon as her high had set in and she had started to feel like she wanted to have her hands on someone, she had dashed out to the pharmacy to grab Nick. She knew how he worked, though - that he was just as possessive as she could be, whether they were "together" officially or not. Even before they had originally gotten together they had been that way with each other - which gave conflicting ideas on her part given that she had treated him like her own while simultaneously acting detached and aloof (which was... well, very similar to her behaviour now). A little benign threat of competition would just make him want to work harder to please her, just like her worry about Luciana made Anna ache to please every inch of his body and let him know that he would be losing out on something very, very good if he didn't act wisely.

They both fought for control of their kiss, hands wandering and shedding clothes until Nick stopped grabbing and touching her just long enough to lift her up on to the counter. As he started to grab her breasts she arched her back in to his touch. "You better," she remarked. In the moment she wanted something harder, rougher and more passionate. Her skin felt like it was on fire in the best way possible and every small touch sent shivers and shocks along her nerves, making her desperate for more. He said he couldn't wait to take their clothes off and in response she took his lower lip between her teeth. Within a second she'd opened her pants and a couple later she'd managed to push them down her legs - and she tried to do so while minimizing any interruption to the way he was grinding against her. The next thing she did, if he hadn't already, was bring her hands to his waist in order to undo his pants so they could at least be pushed down.

"I wanna feel you inside of me," she breathed in to his ear after breaking the kiss, and then her lips started to trail down his neck. At first she was just being playful and touchy, but as her tongue traced along his skin Anna was struck with a need to mark what was hers. She pushed his hair out of the way brought her lips farther back on his skin, somewhere relatively easy to cover up but still visible to anyone who got "too close", and gave in to her impulse with first a nip of his neck and then just enough suction on the skin to leave it bruised.

Following Strand, Bryce found himself in another room full of possible suites for him to wear. Bryce found the couple outfits that would fit comfortable before deciding on a suite with a traditional black jacket, white dress shirt, black dress pants, and dark dress shoes. Since the power was functioning, the groom quickly showered in privacy before stepping out, drying himself off, and combing his hair. Making sure he looked fresh in the mirror, Bryce appeared from the bathroom, the other men applauding his appearance verbally, commenting he looked stylish in his suite. About that time, Madison entered the room to check on Bryce.

They were given privacy as Bryce was pulled into her arms for a hug. Madison had always been like a second mother to him, especially when his own mother was incapable of taking care of him. For years, Madison often argued with Bryce, that he did not have to refer to her as Mrs. Clark, that he could call her Madison. It took some time, especially since Bryce was raised with a high level of manners, but they were close enough to feel comfortable using her first name. Now, it was natural, especially since she was his mother-in-law. They talked for a few minutes, speaking about how he felt. Of course, Bryce told Madison about how excited he was, about how he wished he asked Alicia to be his earlier in life.

Madison admitted that she always knew it would happen. She believed fate had a way of working things out. Madison talked about how she had never seen Alicia this happy in her life, thankful that Bryce had been there for her daughter when she needed someone the most. After fifteen minutes, the blonde decided to leave the room to make the final check on the wedding preparations. When the setup on the beach was finished, Bryce was led out to the area where there was a beautiful arch with flowers around it, a little red carpet to walk down the aisle, and chairs for the patrons to sit. It would be rather simple - they would get married, they could have a dance, then it was over - as far as the formality went.

The hotel had a nice dinner the previous night, so they could not afford something like that again, even for a wedding, but that did not matter. Bryce simply just wanted to marry her, to dance with her, and to get back to the privacy of their room. In his pocket, there were the two wedding bands. He also had another piece of jewelry he intended on giving Alicia, but that would wait for later. Soon enough, Bryce was set for the wedding - the only thing missing from the equation was his bride.

Until then, he simply stood there, swaying back and forth. He was not particularly nervous, but he was excited - it made him giddy with anticipation, eyes locked down the aisle, waiting for his bride to appear.

--

Perhaps it was childish of Nick, to feel the jealousy burning like it did. After all, he had no right to expect Anna to only be with him, but nobody else. Secondly, if she did not care who she fucked, then she would have already gotten busy with the guy that supplied her the weed, he figured. She did not. Instead, the brunette was here - all for him. Still, just the thought of the possibility made Nick incredibly jealous and possessive. It was a trait they both shared in common about each other. Anna was right, though - the idea of competition made him want to work harder - to fuck her into oblivion, to take her into a sublime that would make her forget about anyone else. It also seemed like they were on the same wavelength as far as their feelings in the moment. Nick felt like his entire body was on fire, too. He wanted something that portrayed how needy and desperate he was to fuck Anna. It needed to be rough, hard, and fast. It was one of his favorite ways to take Anna. Keeping her on the counter reminded him of other times together, having rough sex with Anna up on some counter.

While Anna was pushing down her pants, Nick did the same to his, taking his boxers and jeans in his hands at the same time, shoving them down his legs, letting them rest around his ankles. His cock was now free, quite hard without even being touched yet. "Don't worry. that's exactly what you're gonna get." Nick promised the brunette, assuring her that she could have his cock inside of her very soon. He was about to start, but he was caught off guard when she left that love bite on his neck. It made him moan out rather loudly, a smile growing on his face when she marked her territory.

Nick was still moaning, his hands gripping her ass while he suddenly shoved forward, thrusting his cock inside of Anna. The first thrust saw his entire girth sink inside of her as quickly as possible, brushing against every inch of her walls, pummeling deep down into her sensitive spot. "Oh, fuck! This is so good." Nick whispered into her ear despite only beginning a few seconds ago. He continued to force their hips together, slamming with a rapid loss of reserve, hands still yanking her ass forward so it only added to the power their hips met with.

Admittedly, the nerves started to hit Alicia once Madison had left the room to see how things were going. It wasn't because she wasn't sure she wanted to marry Bryce - not at all. No, she was nervously excited about making this night perfect. She knew that anything between them would always be amazing, but Alicia craved for this to be the best day of their entire lives. It was a giddy kind of nerves - and one that stayed even after the blonde returned to let Alicia know that it was time. "Wow," she said before gasping. It was really happening. She was objectively beautiful, and she had never been one for vanity - Alicia had been shocked that she was even capable of looking as amazing as she did when she looked in the mirror while waiting for everything to get settled in, Her long brown locks were twisted in to elegant curls, the smile she could not shake at all was accentuated by a bright, vibrant shade of red and while she didn't have a traditional wedding dress she did have a very cute white sundress that came to about mid-thigh.

Her hands clasped loosely together in front of her as she made her way towards the area that had been set up for them, escorted with Madison at her side as her father never had the chance to see this day happen. Bryce wasn't waiting long before she showed up at the end of the red carpet, and she immediately locked eyes with her stunningly dressed up man as she started to slowly pace the aisle. The guests had already come together and everything was ready to go underway, so there was no point in waiting longer. Alicia didn't want to wait longer. Frankly, she would have ran up towards the arch if her arm wasn't locked with her mother's, that way she wouldn't have to wait even another moment longer.

"Hello handsome," she said in a soft, almost shy tone as Madison held Alicia's hand out to her groom.

----

Anna was pretty pleased with herself as Nick's pants fell away from his hips and his cock spring free, already hard for her despite the fact that she barely even had a hand on him just yet. It was what she needed, though - sometimes she wanted build up and anticipation but in other moments she just wanted to be taken. Even just the short period of knowing what was coming had left her wet and willing and though he faced some resistance as he first pushed in to her tight cunt, it was nothing that impeded their ability to go at each other. She couldn't help but moan with that first thrust, something slightly muffled by the fact that her lips were still on her neck, and within a few thrusts her body had come to accommodate the way he stretched her with ease.

"Oh fuck," she gasped as he started to pound in to her, obviously getting the hint that she wanted something rougher out of this. Her legs drew up towards her own body and then around his waist before she locked her feet around his hips just above his bare ass, and while she used one hand to support her upper body against the counter, the other curled in to his hair. She didn't pull, this time at least, as she started to kiss him once again - open mouthed, all tongue and teeth and lips with an obvious need that matched the fiery pace between them. All the while she was struggling to hold back a stream of moans that was only growing as each of Nick's thrusts in to her stimulated her sweet spots and quickly had her feeling like she was walking on air.

As expected, he was doing a damn good job of fulfilling her deep, lustful need and it also served to remind Anna that, at least for now, this was still her boy.

Everyone at the Paul Williams High School in Los Angeles knew Bryce to be a hardass sometimes. Especially when he was playing sports, he was emotionally intense, but never sensitive. Even during the deaths of his father and mother, he did his best to remain composed. In essence, it was almost ludicrous to see him cry. It was almost like an impossible feat. However, when Alicia started walking down the aisle towards him, tears were brimming his bright, blue eyes. Alicia was so fucking beautiful in that dress - the feelings finally hitting him that this was really happening. What did he do to deserve someone so perfect? He looked at her in that special look that every woman wanted her groom to look at her while she was walking down the aisle. Bryce could not stop smiling, completely enthralled with Alicia, another happy tear falling down his cheek.

If Bryce thought about it, this was probably the first time Alicia had ever seen a tear fall from his eye. He was incredibly happy, obviously, and it was impossible to hide these emotions. Taking Alicia's hand, Bryce squeezed it, using his free one to wipe the salty liquid from his cheek. "Hi..." Bryce whispered, chewing on his inner lip. "You look outstanding. I'm so lucky." Within the next second, Bryce had grabbed Alicia's other hand, finding himself squeezing them both with a tough grip, not ever wanting to let go.

Now, they waited for everyone to settle down as a mediator that had experience in running wedding ceremonies took his spot beside the couple to prepare for the formality. Bryce quickly reached into his pocket, realizing he forgot to take out the rings, placing one of the wedding bands in Alicia's palm, taking the other one in his for whenever they were ready to exchange. Again, he needed to use the back of his hand to wipe away a tear. It wasn't like Bryce was sobbing, but there had been a couple tears that escaped already.

--

Nick had a hungry gaze while looking at Anna. His eyes were much darker than normal, portraying the lust and savage desire in that moment. The thing that Nick needed - only Anna could provide. He intended on taking it. At the same time, it was a proclamation - declaring that she was his, if for no longer than this moment, in this bathroom. Everything told Nick that she wanted it rough and hard from how tightly she was gripping him to the way she left an exposed love bite on his neck. She did not need words to convey her message clearly.

While they kissed, Nick rested one hand around the back of her neck, pulling at the nape while urging the kiss into a more passionate position. It felt like his dick was sinking deeper and deeper inside of Anna when she locked her legs around his hips. It certainly kept him in an upright position, providing him with the perfect angle to maximize how deep he fucked Anna. The power was there, too. Nick was certain most of his lower body strength derived from a special type of workout he used daily for many years (fucking his girlfriend, since it was often hard and fast).

After each thrust, Nick retreated as far as possible, just to gain more strength and speed for another thrust. Nick could not stop moaning at the rippling sensations taking him over. Back and forth, Nick continuously slammed forward until his pelvis smacked against Anna's violently. The counter was weak, sliding around the sink with each vile thrust. It was being pushed into the wall, so there was an undoubtedly loud thud that accompanied their moaning. Fuck it. Nick didn't care, though. It was not even in his mind while he kissed Anna, using his other hand to wrap around the side of her neck, pulling her harder his mouth.

Alicia's bright green eyes were tearing up as well. Typically she was a much more emotional person than her about-to-be husband was, but that rarely went as far as crying - especially not when those tears were happy ones. The liquid coated her eyes in a bright sheen that she couldn't fight away, and as he had moved to wipe a tear from his own cheek she had moved to do the same. Their hands bumped together in a cute little moment that she retreated from, letting him be the one to wipe his own face off. All the while she still couldn't break the smile that was all his doing, and after Bryce had finished up and handed a ring over Alicia was more than happy to palm it and hold him by both his hands. She wouldn't make a point to say anything about the display of overwhelming emotion that her groom was showing, but overall she found it endearing and adorable. She found everything about him endearing and adorable.

Luckily, the officiator from the last wedding to happen at this hotel had survived the terrible events that had happened here the month before Alicia and her family had showed up. That man started things up while Alicia tried to pay attention to him - in the end she was much more focused on how handsome and sexy Bryce looked standing before her in the suit he had chosen. It was impossible for Alicia to tear her gaze away from the love of her life, and was mostly trying to hear for the cue that it was her turn to say her I do. Traditionally the groom would say their vows and then the bride - with the option of traditional or custom vows. While she had no mini-speech prepared or anything for if they took the latter route, she also knew that she would be more than capable of coming up with something.

Like always, Alicia would never truly have the words for just how much this boy meant to her, but there were some statements that got closer than others. It wasn't her turn to start with, though, and as the officiant asked Bryce if he had any vows that he wished to speak, Alicia still couldn't stop staring at the handsome face and sparkling eyes of the love of her life.

----

This was exactly what Anna had wanted. Given that she was typically an aggressive person as well as an aggressor when it came to sex, it was no surprise that she preferred to be roughed around a bit rather than treated gently, though both varieties of sex had their moments For now, being slammed in to and grabbed and especially the way Nick's hand wrapped around her neck to move her head just so he could kiss her better was all incredibly arousing and attractive.In the scheme of things it also wasn't out there for them - everything about what they were doing was something they had done before, and the way he handled her neck was essentially guaranteed to make her heart race in the best way possible.

Anna usually came quick at Nick's hand, and combined with the intensity of their sex this round was no exception that. If anything, she felt like she'd be a weak puddle of fluids even quicker than normal. Nick only seemed to get more intense with her as time went on, especially as her legs had spread and she had opened herself up as well as wrapped her legs around him. There was nothing quiet about what they were doing - which... well, probably was obnoxious to anyone who happened to be in the building, but all Anna could focus on was the way she rocked her body against Nick's, the quickly building pleasure deep inside of her and the way that the pair continued to grab at and kiss each other. Her own grip in his hair tightened and she pulled with just enough pressure to urge him to move his head, switching their position just slightly.

"God, fuck Nick-" she gasped and moaned, unable to make out any kind of intelligible thought. Sometimes it was surprisingly just how easily he could get her off, and the fact that she was riding the edge already after only a few minutes was one of those moments. It was a good thing she wasn't standing, because her legs likely would have given out on her if she was. Her moans grew louder as her walls started to tighten around him as a sure sign that her orgasm could come any second.

"Alicia, you are my best friend. I promise to grow with you and love you each day. I will love you when we're together, I will love you when we're apart. I promise to ensure the latter doesn't happen often. I vow to respect you and support you every day, in all decisions we make to survive. I will be by your side every day and every night for the rest of my life. I will die for you, if I must. I will keep you safe to the best of my ability. You are the most beautiful girl to ever exist - past, present, and future. I will give you everything I have, every day that we are alive. My commitment to you is absolute. I am yours today - I will be yours forever. I promise there will never be another person in this world that can love someone as hard as I will love you. You are the center of my universe and you will stay there forever. I will show you these promises every single day, without hesitation, without resistance. I want the entire world to know that Alicia Clark is my wife, that she is my soul mate. I cannot picture a world where you are not standing beside me. That is not something I ever want to endure. I love you with every fiber of my being. You've always been my family, now this solidifies it. Even when the bad times come, I will hold you close and kiss you hard. My love for you is infinite. You will have my heart, as long as it beats, and even after it stops one day. I love you more than words can explain. I'm honored that you are going to be my wife."

It was nothing that he prepared. Bryce was not reading from a note card. There was no rehearsal. Instead, Bryce spoke every word with genuine tears brimming over his eyelids, but never spilling. Every word was spoken with authenticity and passion, his own orbs locked onto Alicia's. Following every sentence, Bryce squeezed her hands a little harder. To him, it was clearly more than just a formal ceremony. Even though husband and wife were merely titles at the end of the day, Bryce held high value in this ceremony, having imagined it happening many times already in his young life.

--

Apparently, it did not matter how long of a break the couple had taken. When they fucked, it was like every minor detail about pleasuring one another was remembered without any reluctance. When the brunette tugged on her man's hair, he complied, arching his neck however she desired, simply following her lead. This action only fueled the fire burning within him to increase the intensity of their fucking. Since Anna was unable to speak clearly, communication was difficult (not a con, by any means). After all, if Nick was fucking Anna, but she could still speak coherently, was he actually fucking her? Was it even worth it? So, slurred speech and incomplete thoughts were a reassurance. Despite how easily Nick had gotten her off in the past and present, he never took her orgasms for granted. Nick worked his ass off to the point where one would think he was incompetent.

Obviously, that was not the case - he simply was dedicated to the cause. The signs of Anna's impending orgasm were accumulating, but that did not even slow Nick down. If anything, the male worked harder. Whenever she clenched around his girth, Nick responded with a guttural groan, more involuntary flexing occurring from his dick inside of her tight passage."You're going to fucking scream my name." It was not a suggestion or even a demand - it was stated as fact. It was more like a growl than anything - Nick was almost acting possessed.

Slamming hard and deep inside of Anna, he had intentions of the self-fulfilling prophecy to come true, to hear Anna shouting his name because she has no fucking clue what to do, other than absorbing the mind-boggling pleasure. His length was quite swollen at this point, a savage rhythm of their hips colliding together established. Nick felt certain it was one of the best experiences of his life already, without even reaching his peak yet. Anna's smaller body was absolutely crushed against his, her butt sliding closer to the wall with each moment as Nick could not even hold her still. His cock continued to piston in and out of her, the pace facilitated by her breathy moans and gasps. "I know you want to. Cum on my cock - soak it, baby.

Alicia was just as teared up as Bryce was by the time that he finished speaking, if not a little more so - the occasional happy tear leaked down her cheek throughout the short speech, and it was hard not to kiss him then and there. All she wanted to do was hold him tight and kiss him until neither could breathe any more - but no. She fought her urges, and if she did so just a little bit longer she would be able to kiss him once more and after a short dance and perhaps a little gathering they would have the night to each other.

"Bryce," she started now that it was her turn. "I've never believed in the concept of soul mates - until you became my reality. Every since we were children there has been nothing I've wanted more than you - in any capacity that I could get. I remember when we were in first grade and got married at the playground during recess, and how after I got home my mom laughed and rolled her eyes when she found out but I wouldn't drop the fact that you were my husband for like... a week - and a week is long in first grader time. Though I've never needed a wedding to know that I want to be yours forever, I am so glad that we have today. I promise to eternally have your back and be at your side. I promise that you are the only person who will ever hold my heart, and that you are the only person I have ever been able to picture my life with. I swear I will love you - deeply, madly, truly - for the rest of my life and if it turns out there's an afterlife, all through that as well." She paused for a half second, quirking a smile at her beloved. "Above all that, I simply want you to know that in me you have someone you can always trust and always rely on. There will never be a day in which you have to doubt my resolve for you or for us, and I am infinitely grateful that I am being allowed the pleasure of being your wife."

----

Anna wasn't much a screamer - she could absolutely be quite noisy but rarely to that extreme. Being with Nick made her want to please, though - if he treated her right, she would follow his every desire to the letter so that he could get exactly what he wanted out of their sessions as well. He may have viewed it as "fact" but really that wasn't too far off - she was already being loud and the way that he pounded in to her made it impossible to keep her mouth closed that very likely would happen. There was nothing quiet or gentle or subtle about what they were doing and Anna had no desire to hold back for any reason at all.

"Make me," she taunted, but it didn't take much more for her release to come, in a flush of heat and color to her cheeks and the rush of pleasure that radiated outwards from her core. They didn't pause for her sake and she appreciated that - the fact that he continued to fuck her throughout her peak just amplified it, and Anna's release came with a loud moan and Nick ended up being right - she virtually screamed his name as she gushed around his cock, her walls contracting along every inch of his length for a solid thirty seconds while her legs shook and her body clung tight to Nick in every way possible. It was overwhelming in the best way possible and perhaps one of the best orgasms of her life.

"Fuck me," she breathed as the waves seceded, still having little time to relax. It was half a "keep going" remark and half "holy shit that was awesome" remark. She was no where near ready to be done with fucking him so hopefully he wouldn't be too close to finishing just yet - but even if Nick was reaching the point of no return, Anna would have no problem talking him in to a round two if she still had needs to be sated.

Listening closely, Bryce paid close attention to Alicia's words. Between the couple, it always seemed like he was better with using words to express feelings. It was not like Alicia was bad at it, but that seemed like it was more of "his thing" than the girl's. Despite that fact, the things she said brought him a great deal of joy and happiness. Her words continued bringing him more happy tears. He was sure that there was no more genuine marriage in the entire world than the one between himself and Alicia. When she stopped talking, he was forced to retract one hand to wipe the tears away again. She was finally finished talking, and the pair was finished with their vows. Now, it was the officiators turn to continue the ceremony with the traditional question of asking each pairing if they took the other in marriage. Honestly, Bryce was just like Alicia, he wanted to hurry this up, to kiss her, to hold her.

"Bryce Kemp, do you take Alicia Clark, to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." The male answered immediately, without a single hint of hesitation anywhere in his voice, because there was truly no hesitation. Bryce did not expect any surprises when the officiator asked Alicia the question, either.

"Alicia Clark, do you take Bryce Kemp, to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

--

True - Anna was not much of a screamer. However, she had a tendency to make a ton of noise. When that tendency was coupled with immense pleasure, there was no telling what Anna might do. Even though she told him to "make her", Nick was well on his way to doing that already. With Anna, nothing came easy. Nick worked his ass off to earn every ounce of pleasure from his girl, but he would not want it any other way. Just like he expected, Anna ended up virtually screaming out his name when she peaked. Nick could feel her pussy clenching on his girth while she reached her orgasm.

He felt her juices gushing over him, making him feel quite enthralled and proud of his accomplishment. Nick was smiling widely, continuing to pound away at Anna. Even her orgasm did not slow him down. Instead, he continued to fuck her as hard as he could, trying to keep her somewhat stable on the counter, but that quickly became a losing fight. Either way, Nick was so damn close to his own orgasm, too. He could feel the throbbing and clenching in every inch of his cock, bringing him closer to the edge.

All that wetness from Anna's orgasm made thrusting and fucking her much easier and simpler, hearing the gushing of juices each time he burst forward with his lower body. Even though Nick was getting closer to his orgasm with each pump, Nick had a feeling that he would not be done with Anna even after this was over. He was still grunting and moaning out her name, kissing her with as much passion as possible. "I'm getting close." He breathed out, looking deep into her eyes. Not long after the warning, Nick found himself reaching the peak and exploding with his semen inside of the brunette, filling her up with his sticky seed.

Alicia had thought that she had done a pretty good job at expressing her feelings, of showing just how important Bryce and their relationship was to her and how she saw them as fated. Maybe it wasn't flowery or poetic and she didn't say that she loved him twelve times but they had the rest of their lives to say that they loved each other, and she considered the fact that she got him as her husband to be an honor. With her portion of the vows done it was time to move on, and the man in charge of officiating moved on. Her heart quickened in her chest, sending a fluttering all the way up to her jaw. If she didn't know better, she would have thought it was anxiety - but there was no doubt that the butterflies in her stomach and the way her pulse pounded in her neck was anything but pure anticipation. She squeezed Bryce's hands just slightly and a grin lit up her face as he confirmed his wishes.

When the officiator turned to Alicia, there was no doubt in her mind. This was one hundred percent the right call and she had never been happier in her life than in that moment. There was a very small delay before she responded, but that was simply because she was smiling so hard that she started crying, and she had to let go of one of Bryce's hand to wipe a couple stray tears from her cheeks. As she took Bryce's hand back in her own, she couldn't help but nod very enthusiastically. "I do," she said with a level of enthusiasm that could not be feigned.

"Please present the rings," the officiant then said and for that they would have to pull their hands apart - and Alicia was still grinning seemingly impossibly wide as she took the ring from her own palm and prepared to put it on to Bryce's hand. As typical, the male would generally go first so the officiant looked first forward and then towards Bryce as he spoke. "Your wedding ring is a symbol of your promise to one another, and a mark of your commitment to your life together. Bryce, as you place the ring on to Alicia's finger, repeat after me: with this ring, I thee wed."

----

It was half tempting to say "don't you dare" when Nick said that he was finding himself close to orgasm, because Anna was in no way done with having her hands on him. Sure this was more quickie style than anything, but that didn't mean she wanted to rush. She was high and happy and all she wanted was to feel his body around her (even if he wasn't typically fit his lean, smooth body was exactly her favourite type) and his thick cock inside of her. If she had her way she would likely spend all day every day making out and fucking, and then repeating the process - given that this was a very normal desire for her, how had they ever gotten anything done back when they were together? (In truth, they rarely did much more than go on drug runs, both dealing thanks to her "arrangement" with one of her roommates and receiving, going to parties and the odd movie or little date.)

Anna outright growled as he came, flooding her with the kind of warmth that she couldn't say no to but at the same time she desperately wished would have waited. On its own, the low grumble from her throat was no surprise - an "I wasn't done with you/that/whatever" kind of cue. She wouldn't have been surprised if he already knew she wouldn't be done with him, though. When she was in the kind of mood to get roughed up, as she was now, she was also generally in the kind of mood where she was more than okay with keeping him here for more. That tight little pussy of hers was never satisfied, not even as she gushed around him, and Anna's affinity for aggression just made it all the more desirable.

"Fuck," she gasped against his lips as his fluids flooded her, leaking out of what little room his cock left inside of her before seeping out through her already soaking post-orgasmic hole. Her legs tightened around him and she urged her hips towards him as best as she could which... was quite the task with the vigorous way that they went at each other. She'd give him a moment to relax, let him have his come down and all... but as they were just starting to get their breath back she would be wrapping her hand back around him and urging him to stick around for more.

When the officiator instructed the couple to present the rings, Bryce did so with great reluctance. Damn. It was more difficult than he expected – pulling away from his soon-to-be wife. It made him truly realize just how desirable her grasp was. Their hands only separated to prepare the wedding rings, but it felt like the entire balance of the universe had shifted away. Bryce could not wait until they were finally alone, where they could be with each other in whatever capacity they desired. The majority of this ceremony had been full of Bryce doing his damn best to resist the urge to scoop Alicia up into his arms and make out with her in an animalistic manner. Thankfully, he resisted the urge just enough to make it this far.

Bryce listened Alicia say those two magic words, which did nothing but cause another tear to fall down his cheek. Then, he heard the final instructions from the officiator, nodding his head in acknowledgment Bryce reached down, taking the ring in one hand, sliding it over Alicia’s left ring finger. While sliding it onto her finger, he repeated those simple words. “With this ring, I thee wed.” His voice was soft, sweet, eyes locked right onto Alicia’s beautiful orbs. God, he still could not believe this was real. She looked like a real angel right there in front of him. How did he get so lucky?

The male had done his part, now it was up to the female to take the second course of action. The officiator now turned to Alicia, telling her to do the same thing that Bryce had done for her. "Your wedding ring is a symbol of your promise to one another, and a mark of your commitment to your life together. Alicia, as you place the ring on to Bryce's finger, repeat after me: with this ring, I thee wed."

--

Even if Nick was unable to hold back, he had no problem having a second or third round. Before Anna, no girl had ever quite worn him out. Then, along came this girl with a high sex drive and a desire for his body – who was he to turn that down? She was perfect in every way, to him, so it was a win-win situation. Like now, Nick was sure he would be missing from the pharmacy for just a while longer, even if he did reach an orgasm soon. Anna made her intentions clear. Quite frankly, Nick was happy to oblige.

Unfortunately, Nick did not hold back forever. It was impossible, considering the level of arousal and need he had. Sure, they might have fucked not too long ago, but did that matter? Hell, Nick was ready for more last night, even. If she would have suggested round two as opposed to sleep, she would not have been denied. In essence, there was no such thing as not being in the mood for Nick. He was always in the mood for Anna – showing that quite clearly so far. As Nick emptied himself inside of Anna, the young male continued kissing her with as much passion as he possibly could, sliding his tongue into her mouth and using the coverage of their kiss to muffle his own loud moans.

Anna was not the only loud one here. Nick could be quite loud, especially when he came inside of Anna. It was the most euphoric feeling of all. There was nothing that could match it – nothing even came close to it. Therefore, Nick was more than jubilant after finishing, a goofy grin cracking his face as he finally pulled away from the kiss, eyes opening and locking with Anna’s orbs.

Of course, the growl told him everything that he already knew. That alone made the smile grow wider. “I know – you want more. Don’t worry about it. You’ll get it.” Nick promised her. “Who could blame me though? I can’t hold back for too long when I’m with you. You’re so fucking hot and your pussy is so fucking perfect. I can be missed back in the pharmacy. I’ll spend all fucking day with you here if that’s what you want.” Nick whispered into her ear, kissing her neck while he was calming down from the high, already seeking out her most sensitive areas.

Alicia swore that if her heart started to patter any faster she would pass out. The next few moments had come both too slow and way too fast, and she had done everything she could to be able to savour the moment while still being stuck in the kind of mood where all she wanted to do was have this ceremony done with so that she could finally have her hands on her fiance - now-ish husband - again... As if she hadn't been holding and kissing him a mere half an hour ago. When in love, there was never enough of your person. There would never be enough cuddles or kisses, she would never be able to have enough of his body whether that was sexual or merely intimate - because everything about them was intimate, even in the small details. It was in the way his fingers melded with hers, the way her fingertips found his shoulder blade on the odd occasional they weren't holding hands, gentle touches and spooning sessions and waking up to morning breath and not being the least bit phased because they were still and would always be each others' person.

There had been no point since she had made her way down the aisle that Alicia's face hadn't been lit up in either a wide grin or tight lipped I'm trying not to cry happy tears but still wide smile. That didn't change as Bryce tenderly took her hand in his own in possibly the softest touch of her life before he slid the attractive but plain wedding band, actually perfect according to her tastes, on to her ring finger where the ring he had given her for their engagement still sat. The rings ended up slid together, and before she allowed him to release her, Alicia gave Bryce's hand one more squeeze. At that point it was her turn, and she couldn't even look towards the officiator because in order to do so she would have to tear her loving gaze from the deeply loving gaze of her fiance.

"With this ring, I thee wed." She spoke slowly, softly - making eye contact as her red lips moved and her gaze flitted away only long enough to ensure she had directed the band between her fingers on to his own correctly. After seating it at the base of his ring finger she released him, dragging her digits in a feather-light touch along the back of his hand as she allowed them to part if only for a second. Now it was time for the big moment, and it was never going to come fast enough. Mentally, Alicia was rushing the man to tell them that they could kiss even though only a couple seconds had passed to the world around her.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife - you may kiss the bride."

----

He was intoxicating and Anna was intoxicated and maybe that combination was what had her feeling on cloud nine but damn. He flooded her, filled her to the brim with his warmth until she leaked out around him and even through that he knew exactly how to treat her. He pulled away with a goofy, half-cocked grin on her face and despite the fact that she was in a desperate need for more of him, Anna was able to return a similar toothy, lopsided smile back at him before she let out a little laugh. It was a simple expression but it said so much, and sometimes he just looked do damn beautiful that Anna couldn't help but steal another kiss from him. Especially when he was breathless and grinning that goofy smile of his, with his body still inside of her and that hair of his poking over his forehead to just slightly obscure her view of his deep brown eyes. Frankly, despite the fact that they were in an inherently sexual situation Anna would call the way he looked right then outright adorable.

Maybe he would object to being called beautiful or adorable, but Anna tended to just roll her eyes at men who acted sensitive about seeming cute, and she also didn't think that a beautiful boy was a bad thing - he was smooth to the touch rather than rough and tumble, somehow lacking significant facial hair despite being in to his early twenties, soft featured, long haired - it was... calming. Nick was someone who could be so rough with her that he made her need to virtually scream, but at the same time unassuming and gentle enough that she never 1) felt like he would threaten her and 2) felt like she wouldn't be able to hold her own if for some reason he did. Was it strange to find someone attractive on the basis of I could probably fight you? Probably. Did that change that Nick's generally softer nature and lack of bulk was part of what she loved about him? Not at all.

"Good thing you don't mind being missed," she said and she couldn't help but gasp as his lips started to trail down the soft, sensitive skin along her neck. She tilted her head to give him better access and she knew full damn well that he could have latched his lips around her skin and left her collared with a ring of his own marks and she wouldn't have said a damn thing about it (more than a snarky tease, at least). Her nails raked along his skin, much gentler than the last time she did so, as his lips found a weak spot and a small moan escaped her lips. The way she pushed her neck against his mouth basically begged him to bite her, leave her with just a little mark of their bond even if just the one - it would probably be best if it was just one. "I think I might have to take you up on that offer, keep you here all day. I don't think I'll ever be done with you, Nick."

Back
Top Bottom