Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Fear? [randomname98766789 and Amaranthine]

Hugging Alicia tightly when they stood on solid ground, Bryce offered an equally happy smile. “I’m glad that it worked, too.” He responded, barely able to finish speaking before her full lips were pressed onto his again. For a moment, Bryce simply closed his eyes. Wasn’t’ this romantic? They were on the beach, at sunset, kissing each other like nothing else mattered. His arms were wrapped around her back, one hand gently supporting her neck as the other thrust fingers into her long, flowing hair. Unable to stop smiling, even after the kiss ended, Bryce listened to his fiancée talk about hoping the hotel would work out. Indeed, it was so much easier to do shit when they had other people that could help. However, when she said that she was scared to have hope, Bryce figured he should do something to quell that fear she had. Doing what he knew how to do best, Bryce continued hugging her, not responding until he could take another kiss. His tongue peeked out again, rubbing against her own lips as he slipped it into her mouth to tangle and battle with hers, dancing around inside of her mouth. After they pulled away, he finally uttered a few words.

“Your plan was terrific, Princess. I’m glad you said something about it. We would have been fucked if you hadn’t. As far as having hope, I think there’s nothing wrong with it. You shouldn’t be afraid of having hope. You needed to hope and believe that your plan would work, so look at what happened. Now, we can have hope that this hotel will work out for us. I believe it will. I hope it will, too. With you, I think we can do just about anything. You give me so much happiness. I think you just made our dream possible. I think we should be able to work on getting things ready for our wedding tomorrow, what do you think?”

At this time, Bryce could not foresee the challenges they would need to dodge. They would have to deal with a little more violence, but with the infected cleared out, there was no reason they couldn’t get married here like they wanted to within a few days. Now, there was talk of this huge feast. The guests wanted to show their thanks, and they wanted to share their food. So, everyone was invited to join them for the feast. Bryce and Alicia walked inside, helping wherever they could. Within the next hour, everyone had settled down into a seat, beginning to eat their food. They got to meet other people and see what it looked like to have that feeling of community again. Everything was going quite well as Bryce sipped on his alcoholic beverage, one hand still resting on Alicia’s back as he just could not take his hand off her.

--

Even though he had never been a man of faith, Nick was curious. These people must look at him like he was some type of god. If they believed he was truly bitten by an infected, but did not die, then it sounded reasonable to feel that way. On the other hand, it was completely unreasonable to believe something like that. Despite the lack of logic, it seemed like every individual believed Alejandro, bought into his system, and clung onto each word he spoke like it was a holy truth. It was beyond Nick’s understanding, but he was certainly curious.

The church was crowded with patrons. Every single person must have been there. Soon enough, Alejandro had finished his sermon. Even if Anna was unable to translate every word, he took away the major plot points. The whole “from death we come, and to death we deliver ourselves” followed by the congregation repeating the sentiment did take Nick by surprise. It was clearly something symbolic and important to these people for everyone to repeat it the way they did. As always, Nick was left with more questions than answers. Would he ever truly figure out this man? Nick doubted it.

This entire place was interesting. Even though instincts told him he should stay away from the strange doctor/priest/whatever he considered himself, even though his instincts told him leaving this community as soon as possible was a great idea, and even though he should probably try to stay away from Luciana, Nick felt drawn to everything. He wanted to learn about these people, to get inside their minds. They still had time to stay here, for him to recover, so he would likely get some answers in the next few days. When they were finally released, Nick made his way right out the exit with Anna beside him.

Looking towards the girl, Nick figured they have done all they could today. “I guess we should head back to the infirmary and get some rest. Maybe I’ll feel better tomorrow and we can leave sooner.” Going out on the run certainly did not help Nick recover. However, it did get him around and moving, so he ended up feeling better than he was earlier. He would likely regret it later when he went to lay down and sleep and the pain returned. Walking beside her again, he ensured they were close enough to touch if they wanted, but obvious not touching at this time as they mad their way back to the little room they would make their temporary home until they left.

Alicia was in bliss as she stood there on the beach in Bryce's arm, sun setting behind them as they passionately embraced and kissed. Just as Bryce thought, his beautiful brunette fiancee also found this to be one of the most perfect moments ever. "I'd love to start getting things together," she replied. After they were done with their moment (which felt impossible to pull away from) and walked back inside, Madison was the one to let them know that the guests had offered them a dinner and, of course, Alicia was more than happy to participate. They had done a really good job in getting the hotel cleared out and they deserved to celebrate.

"What if we announce the wedding at dinner?" She mused quietly to Bryce as they walked towards the dining hall. After all, what was a better way to celebrate than to announce more good things to come? The hotel came with renewed joy and hope now that the halls were clear and a truce had come to fruition - why not make it even better now that they were pretty sure it would be able to happen?

Once it was dinner time Alicia had, of course, sided up next to Bryce. Even just a chair apart was too much, though, and she had scooted hers in his direction in order to minimize the space between their bodies. Like always she was in need of his touch, and the gentle pressure against her back was an added comfort. In return she had held a hand subtly against his thigh, initially subtle until she clued in to what kind of effect she could possibly have. While she wouldn't do anything explicit with so many people around, teasing him a little bit wasn't entirely out of the question. Her fingers started to slowly, gently knead high on his thigh as she sipped at a glass of wine,

----

"That sounds like a good plan to me," Anna replied as they walked towards the infirmary, bumping shoulders with him here and there along the way but never for longer than a moment. Settling down for the night seemed like a good call - especially for Nick given that he had spent all day on the go and that couldn't be good for the healing process. Anna was finding herself more and more unnerved about this place the longer that she stayed - while Colonia was probably a good place for some people it didn't suit her tastes at all.

The infirmary was already quiet by the time they got there - it was mostly empty minus a couple of the sick and injured who had been unable to attend the meeting that had just passed. Tonight she spared no sleepy admissions of feelings or soft-spoken words, but she did try to steal a kiss in the dark before letting Nick climb in to his own bed. After that she pretty much just tried to get to sleep - to no avail. For quite some time she didn't even open her eyes, but after a while she was feeling antsy. One of her multi-hued eyes peeked open and it was easy to see Nick's form but she couldn't tell from where she was if he was asleep or not yet.

Fuck... Nick - he definitely found his way back to being her favourite person pretty easily. He'd probably noticed the way she stuck closer to him after the events down at the supermarket because she sure as hell did. It was hard not to be a little clingy - she'd had good reason to think he would end up hurt today, and on top of that now some woman she didn't have much a taste for wanted to take him out by herself. Anna knew that he would want to, too - he was a good person like that, better than she ever was. How much sex would it take to convince him to never leave her side? Now that was a good question, but she was more humoring herself than anything when she thought it. (Using sex to get her way wasn't out of the question, though... she had a feeling she could be quite convincing if she wanted to be.)

What she wasn't humoring herself about, though, was the fact that she was unhappy laying alone in that bed. She didn't fight the urge to get up for more than a moment (she could have fought it, sure, but after the stress of the day she just wanted to feel comfort) and at that point she crossed the couple feet between then beds and climbed on from the edge of Nick's. "Move over, you're getting company," she whispered in his ear as her leg moved over his hips, figuring that if he was asleep it would be a gentle enough way to get what she wanted. She then planted a soft kiss to his cheek as she grabbed his blanket to pull it over herself once given the freedom to.

At first, Bryce had no idea what Alicia’s intentions were. The gentle brushing of her fingers against his thighs could be taken a number of different ways. Perhaps she simply wanted to touch him. She often did brush her hand against him this way when they sat together. Even when they were just friends, she often affectionately touched him, but now not in this position, of course. On the other hand, it might be a clue that she wanted to have him inside of her again, or at least something like that. Bryce just knew he was still tense from that shower they took the other day, having been unable to have her since then.

For now, he decided to call the attention of everyone. Like Alicia said, he wanted to announce the wedding with everybody. Madison already knew that they were getting married, of course. After all, before asking her at the estate, he consulted with Madison. Hell, even if she would not have agreed with it, it would not have stopped her. Bryce was simply old-fashioned with some aspects of life, such as talking to the girl’s parent before asking her to marry him.

“I know most of you don’t know me, but I think I have some news that will be interesting. Again, I’m Bryce. This is my fiancée Alicia. We want to get married and we want to do it here, at the hotel, on the beach. We’ll probably start getting things ready tomorrow, so if there are any spare wedding-related things anyone could spare, that would be great.” Bryce continued to talk a couple more minutes, adding how he was happy they could have peace and have something beautiful like a wedding. Sitting back down beside Alicia, he offered her a sweet smile and was pleased to see that everyone looked excited, even if they did not know these two young people. The last wedding did not end well, it would be nice to see one with a better ending.

--

When Anna attempted to steal that kiss, Nick obliged, returning it fully. After his lips were released, Nick crawled into the bed and found himself underneath the covers. The couple fell silent, not saying anything else before attempting to sleep. Unlike Anna, Nick did fall asleep at first. The bed was surprisingly comfortable, but there was something missing. At the time, he did not know that the missing piece was Anna, but he woke up soon after he fell asleep. His mind was racing with everything they witnessed and encountered today. It seemed he was playing with death, or at least losing his hand, again. He was lucky that the gang members did not just shoot him instead. He got out lucky, all things considered. Even though Anna did not think this place was safe for them, Nick felt like it was their best option. After all, there was food, water, and people. They might be able to stay here for a longer time than they first thought. Of course, Nick still did not think staying at one location was safe for very long, but even after his leg healed, they might have a place here in Colonia. Once again, they were seeing the same thing differently, which made sense considering their history.

Indeed, he was thinking about the way Anna spent more time by his side today than she had since they found each other again. While being threatened at the supermarket was somehow seen as a non-issue in Nick’s mind, it must have been a problem for Anna. He could see why. If the roles were reversed, he would have been worried sick. However, the thing he did not foresee was how much Anna hated the idea of him going on runs alone with Luciana. If there was any attraction to him, Nick sure as hell missed it. From what he could see, Luci probably hated him for what he did. On the other hand, if roles were reversed again, he would have felt uncomfortable with the idea of her being out with another guy like that. It was funny to feel that way, since they had no connection now. She was not his girlfriend. He was not her boyfriend. True, but why did he feel jealous when he thought of a FICTIONAL male taking her out on runs. It was silly, but oh man, Nick was burning with jealousy even in his mind.

Not asleep when Anna crawled into the bed, he was on the edge. Therefore, Nick mumbled something incoherent as he did move across the other side. He intended on giving her as much room as he could, but she seemed to not want much distance between their bodies as a leg hooked over his waist. He did smile at the kiss, opening his eyes a little. “You okay?” He whispered, figuring something might be wrong if it caused her to get out of bed at this time. Nick did not know her real intentions here.

Alicia had expected the guests to be a bit more apprehensive than they ended up being, given that the last wedding held at the hotel had gone awry. Luckily, it seemed like almost everyone was on board - the vast majority seemed very happy to have something celebration-worthy happening. There were some supplies still left over from the last party, they could currently afford to cook up another good meal for the wedding night, and the lovely couple themselves were over the moon. Even if she couldn't find anything more extravagant she still had that emerald-hued sundress that matched her eyes to wear for the occasion. Rings might be a problem... but at the same time, Alicia was more than happy with the one that was already on her finger as a mark of their engagement and she didn't need a second one to show that she truly loved Bryce.

After the announcement, the wine just seemed to keep pouring. Everyone seemed to have a lot more hope and happiness now that the hotel had been cleared out, and now there was another reason to celebrate! Alicia had never been a big drinker, so within a couple drinks she was feeling a little tipsy. Though she wasn't drunk by any standards, she was feeling a lot lighter. A weight felt lifted off of her chest now that this day was behind them, and she also just wanted to snuggle up to her fiance even more.

For a while they continued to eat as Alicia stayed shoulder to shoulder with her to-be husband. After they had sat back down she had originally hooked her arm with his and held his hand tight at first, but before long her hand was back on his thigh - and this time she was acutely aware of what she was doing. Watching Bryce effectively admit his love for her in front of everyone... Every girl deserved a man who would do that.

----

Official "titles" had never made or broken the way Anna saw something. If she wanted something then it was hers, provided they had no objections to that. Nick very clearly had no objections to her, and even if they weren't in any way at 100%, she had a way of acting like it at times. Sometimes that was easier - in her eyes, at least if she managed to royally fuck up again it would be easier to lose a not-boyfriend than someone she had outright committed herself to. On the other hand, it also meant she had no right to say anything if he did end up finding someone else... While she wasn't too concerned about Luci as a threat, that didn't mean she liked the idea of Nick going off with some chick alone. She wouldn't say anything about it, not unless she was given a reason to, but even then at least she had a less emotional response - I don't like having you gone, for all I know you could die and I wouldn't even know.

For now though? For now she was just being a little bit needy. She kissed against his cheek a second time and then three down the side of his neck before she pulled away enough to be able to look at him. Given that the room was shrouded in darkness she couldn't see much beyond a vague outline of Nick's face half beneath her, but that didn't stop her from smiling at him. "Can't sleep, you're gonna have to put up with me," she whispered back before resuming the soft peppering of kisses along his face and neck as she urged her body on top of his. If he hadn't realized yet, nothing was wrong per se.

"If you wanna wear me out a bit I wouldn't mind," she tacked on as she scrunched her nose up and poked her tongue between her teeth. The implication was probably obvious - while she wasn't outright horny in the moment Anna had a way of turning things dirty for any reason possible.

When the light touches continued, Bryce turned his head, turning his eyes onto his fiancée. Obviously, her hand touching his thigh repeatedly, continuously was not an accident. Locking eyes with her, Bryce placed a hand of his own over Alicia’s, squeezing it. “I think… we should get out of here…” Alicia did not need to say anything for Bryce to know it was true. The girl was not being denied what she wanted much longer. Their plates and glasses emptied, Bryce preferred to make their escape. After excusing himself from the table politely, letting Madison know they were heading out now, Bryce waited for Alicia to follow his lead.

Their hands were still locked, fingers laced together as well. At this time, the backpack of shit from the rooms still remained on his person. It was perfect. Quite honestly, the thought of waiting until they returned to their room before touching Alicia sounded like a crime. Even just the small touch she had offered him was enough to get him rattled, wanting to be with her in every way, immediately. “I’m glad we’re having our wedding here. It’s nothing like we would have imagined it in a world without the infected, but it still feels perfect to me. I don’t care where it is or what it’s like. I only care about it being you.”

Stopping in his tracks, standing in the middle of this corridor, Bryce suddenly released Alicia’s hand so he could place both onto either side of her face. “I swear, you get more beautiful each time I look at you. You have kept me safe and sane in these times. Just telling these people about you and about our plans makes it feel so much realer. I never thought I’d be lucky enough to have you being my wife. I know I tell you this all the time, but I fucking love you. There is no me without you. There’s nothing for me on this world without you. You have my heart, Princess.” After telling her this, Bryce decided to lean down again, pressing his lips onto Alicia’s, just needing this moment before they moved on. There were a few rooms nearby, currently unoccupied. It might make for the perfect detour, to become lost in each other’s body.

--

Sometimes, it was difficult gauging what Anna wanted, exactly. After the first few kisses, Nick quickly found the answer before she even uttered a word. Needy sounded like an accurate way to describe it. Toxically, Nick was just as needy for Anna. That had always been true, for as long as he could remember. It always seemed like, even if Nick did not want to admit it, he realized there was a great need for the girl in his life. Tonight, he was needing her in a more physical way. Just thinking about the wonderful ways Anna set him on fire was enough to make him shift in the infirmary bed. When she made the comment about putting up with her, Nick laughed quietly to himself. “I don’t think that’s asking very much.” He admitted with a smile on his face. Even in times when they were not in the best shape, “putting up with her” was quite exciting, to say the least. Just being around her inflated his mood inexplicably. Now, tonight, he was not in a particularly sour mood. Even being yelled and bitched at for half the afternoon could not bring him down after seeing the smile on that little girl’s face once she had the candy bar.

Anna could make Nick feel better after a shitty day, and she could make a good day even better. It sounded strange, considering how often she could also frustrate him, but it was the truth. Nick had not known another person to ever make him feel such a range of emotions. When she crawled on top of him, Nick wasted zero seconds. His hands immediately reached up to squeeze her breasts through the material of her shirt, digging his fingers into the covered, clothed flesh. “Oh, I think I’d like that. What took you so long?” Nick questioned, rolling his hips against her quite slowly. "I was beginning to think you weren't going to pay me a visit tonight." He added softly, pressing a kiss along her jawline. It was impossible to miss the way she looked at him and acted around him today. Nick was patiently awaiting for this ever since earlier that afternoon.

For a little while, Alicia had continued to get more and more adventurous. While she stayed subtle, poised and innocent-looking, she knew exactly what she was doing and she had her intended affect on Bryce. When he said that they should head out, Alicia was more than happy to give in. They had finished up their meal and excused themselves, and they only got to the hallway before Alicia was trying to get her hands on her fiance once again. He brought his hands to her face and hers found his abdomen, fingers curling in to the fabric of his shirt. "I feel the same way, my prince. Everything about you just becomes more and more perfect. I can't wait until I can call you my husband." That was no exaggeration - Alicia absolutely adored her relationship and pending marriage. She was a little bit of a hopeless romantic and a dreamer, but so far that was turning out alright for her.

One kiss wasn't enough, though. She leaned in close to her lover as he held her gingerly by her cheeks, and when he pulled her in for a kiss she couldn't help but steal a second after it. Her nails, trimmed and neat, pressed in to his skin as one hand tightened on his shirt and the other found his cheek. She kissed him with passion, opened lips and soft tongue and so much love in each little movement. "I love you so much," she whispered against his lips. "And I'm so, so infinitely happy that you are my reality. There is nothing I could want more in this world."

----

Anna was quite pleased that Nick didn't even need to hear her out before his hands were grasping at her tits and his hips were rolling against her own. She didn't quite have the healthiest relationship with sex, no surprise given her history. and she had a way of taking sexual rejection intensely personally - even in the moments when they had just been screaming at each other seconds before. Luckily, in that moment there was very little chance of anything going wrong. As much as she was just wide awake and a little bit horny, she also just wanted to feel like she mattered and he was still real after a hectic day that had left her more than a little worried. The less she needed to actually say about the situation, the better.

"Mm, was just debatin' if you deserved it or not after being a shithead today," she replied as she kissed his cheek once more. That wasn't a complete lie, but Anna was mostly just joking with him right then. She was still on top of him, moving fluidly along his body was she fell in to an easy rhythm, and her hand caressed down his chest towards his belly as she grinded against him in turn. "Figured we both could use it considering I pretty much used you for my own wicked devices yesterday," she then added with a smirk before finally properly kissing him and lowering her body so that they touched nearly from head to toe, wanting to get rid of the distance between them.

“I don’t know about you, Princess, but – I don’t think I can wait until we get to our room before we take things further.” There was a spark in Bryce’s eyes – it was a spark that never existed until Alicia said ‘yes’ to being his girlfriend. Even with other exes, the spark was nonexistent. The smile continually grew wider, his erection continually grew harder. Yes, just thinking about Alicia’s body, without even touching her, was enough to garner his arousal. With that thought in mind, Bryce forced himself to pull away from the fiancée, blue eyes scanning their surroundings. “There…” He pointed out, an empty, vacant room that had the door cracked open. Pushing inside, Bryce ensured the coast was clear. Once he had those assurances, Bryce pushed open the wooden door before closing it right back behind him, locking it.

Whatever this room used to serve as, it looked like some common area with chairs and couches with a couple smaller rooms inside. Maybe this was a location where patrons could take their food to watch something on the flat screens or on the balcony, overlooking the ocean. It was probably risky, but that made it fun. Bryce always had a knack for sexual exploration in risky locations. Of course, he knew that he probably enjoyed this more than Alicia, especially since he would have gladly taken her in that dining room, but he hoped this was something that could get her going as well. Pushing her down playfully onto one of the couches, Bryce quickly joined her, sitting beside her. “I don’t know if you saw this, but I managed to grab something in the rooms earlier…” Reaching inside the backpack, Bryce removed a pair of handcuffs and two silk scarves, placing them gently down onto the couch. “That is… if you don’t mind being a little helpless for me again?” His hands now slipped onto her thighs, leaning in closer, pressing a kiss onto her lips again.

--

Even if she was only joking, Nick realized there was truth in her words. Even though the logic behind stealing the candy bar was solid, he could empathize with the frustration she felt. It made him chuckle, thankful that his plan did not backfire on him at the supermarket. When they kissed, Nick began to smile. Feeling her moving around on top of him made the young man feel more aroused than he could have ever imagined. Having been trying to sleep only a few minutes ago, Anna quickly gave him a reason to feel wide awake. Sleeping or resting was no longer on his mind. How could it be? Listening to her words sounded like a subtle hint. She used him for her own devices yesterday, yes, but Nick enjoyed it. Furthermore, it seemed like she was waiting for him to take the control, for now, at least.

With that in mind, Nick suddenly turned onto his side, pulling Anna with him, so he could easily flip on top of her when they were ready (or if just keeping this position might feel better, then they were ready to fuck whenever they wanted). He also realized it was probably not the best idea to get completely naked right now, so he did not try to undress her at all, yet. Instead ,he slipped one hand down into her pants, searching for her clit. “You know, there’s other people here in the infirmary. I wonder if you’re going to be quiet at all.” He smirked at her, obviously not caring if she was quiet or not, but he would do his best to keep her noises muffled. He was going to find out soon, fingers still rubbing on her clit as the other hand remained groping her breasts.

Alicia was in a pretty similar mood to her fiance - especially after spending a few moments passionately embraced in each other. Perhaps she would have been feeling a little less adventurous if they had been able to finish each other off the previous day in the shower, but at the same time she doubted that. Helping save the day with Bryce and then watching him admit his love for her to the entirety of the hotel guests was in its own way arousing. It was very, very attractive to have a man who was not afraid to admit his feelings for the woman that he loved. While Alicia had never thought that Bryce would be insensitive in any way, she also hadn't expected just how affectionate he could be. Maybe it was partially her, she liked to think it was and that he wasn't this much of a romantic with the girls before her, but either way it was hot.

"I know I don't want to wait," she whispered back. She shared his spark, and her tone was low and lusty. Alicia let her fiance lead the way in to the nearest empty room and as soon as the door was closed behind them she just wanted to get her hands on him once again. They were away from prying eyes and that was all that mattered - playful pushing or not, Alicia tried to pull Bryce down on to the couch with her. Luckily, he went willingly, and as he sat on the couch beside her, the brunette's feet immediately found their way on to his lap and more specifically over where his erection tented his jeans. Obviously, she knew exactly what she was doing - and that wicked grin on her lips turned even more mischievous when he pulled out the bondage gear that he had found earlier. "I'll please your every whim my prince," she responded as she leaned in to steal another kiss.

----

It wasn't like this was their first adventure in screwing around with other people in the room. Anna had basically fucked him with his mother and sister in the room before (and as far as she knew, no one had even realized what was going on) - and if that didn't scream "I don't have boundaries and will do anything I can get away with" then nothing would. Trying to get off with other people asleep in the room was tame in comparison and definitely something they'd done more than once whether it was because they were too lazy or high to walk their asses back home after a party or had outright been welcomed to crash at a friend's. There was an excitement factor to it, of course; Anna almost always found a thrill in there being a risk to things and sex was no different - one of the joys of having an addictive and impulsive personality.

Obviously, she had done a very good job at distracting her not-boyfriend/lover/sex partner/whatever it was what they were doing could be called. She groaned as he moved them, switched things up so that they were side to side with their bodies still mingled and touching. His hand dipped between her thighs and her panties were barely in the way, the slim coverings of a black cotton thing. Two could play at that game, though - she responded by grinding harder against his crotch to make him want her more. "Mmm, I think we both know I'm not good at quiet," she remarked between passionate, open-mouthed kisses. "You're gonna have to make me," she added as one of her hands snaked down her own body to unbutton her pants and slip the zipper down in order to give him better access. She was making it a challenge to keep her from waking up the others in the room - it was also as close to an invitation for him to take the lead as he was going to get.

It was tough for Bryce to return the kiss to Alicia. Feeling her feet massaging his cock through the material of his jeans was more than enough to earn a moan. The hands on her thighs gripped at the material tighter, bucking his hips upwards. After they pulled back, Bryce had this smile on his face that showed just how much he lusted after Alicia. Above all, the love was prominent, too. No matter what they did in the bedroom, it was not just for the sake of fucking or physical pleasure. That did not mean it was not enjoyable, it just simply meant that Bryce loved this girl, and that was the main motivation for wanting sex with her. It was enough to just show her that he loved her by being there or telling her that he loved her. Showing her that he loved her while giving her mind-blowing orgasms was something next-level.

“I’ve been thinking about this ever since the shower…” He was about to lean into kiss Alicia again, but caught himself in a little lie. “I mean, I guess you know that’s not entirely true. I think about you and that gorgeous body of yours all the time. Ever since the shower, I think about it even more.” After correcting himself, Bryce slowly pushed Alicia down again, maneuvering slightly on top of her. Before he could bind her wrists or ankles, it was important to at least remove the shirt and pants she wore. If not, then it was impossible to slip them over the bindings. While clothed sex was not necessarily unattractive, Bryce was simply craving the exposure of her entire body. Therefore, while straddling her, Bryce pulled her hands towards his shirt, his own two hands doing the same to her, doing his best to help continue the project of getting her undressed. “I think I’m going to try out a new gag this time. I think you’ll really like this one. I know I will.” He teased, making it clear, as if the items on the couch were not enough, that he wanted to use a little kink this evening with her.

--

Before Anna, Nick felt the opposite about having sex when the risk for being caught was high. He could remember one of the first times it happened – it involved being crashed out together at some party. They were in a random bedroom, the door was barely open, but still available to anyone that just pulled the doorknob. Anna was all over him, despite him expressing terror about someone walking in on them. Even if he tried to pull away to close the door, he remembered finding himself pulled right back down into her clutches. It took a few more attempts at having sex in a similar situation, but finally, Nick did more than tolerate it, he enjoyed it. The excitement and thrill Anna felt when they were being intimate with each other in a crowded place, well, he finally shared it, too. Now, it was one of his favorite things to do, thanks to Anna. Compared to other shit they had done, just fucking here in a dark infirmary with only a handful of people around was quite tamed. He did recall the time they fucked each other in front of his own family – that was a fun time, something he would never agreed to if it had not been for Anna.

The extra movement she offered against his crotch did arouse Nick more than before. A grin was growing on his face at the time while the erection followed suite. Tilting his head at the woman when she admitted that quiet was something she was never good at doing. “Oh, I know that. It sounds like a challenge. I think I’m up to the task, though.” She was in quite the teasing mood, which made Nick happy. Anna was so fun (all the time, but especially when she acted like this). Once the zipper was undone, Nick picked up the pace. His fingers pressed into the nub of flesh with more firmness, rubbing circles with more intensity. To keep her quiet for now, he simply chose to kiss her, allowing the moans to just catch in his mouth. His free hand remained on her chest, fondling and groping the flesh at will. She would also be met back with a bucking of his own hips, showing his own desire. Eventually, that hand of his slipped underneath her shirt, for more direct contact. Now, Nick was controlling the pace of this, and it was nice and slow, just like he wanted it (for now).

Bryce's reaction to the way her feet touched his crotch was encouraging, as was the wicked grin on his lips as he started to pry her clothes from her soft, sensitive skin. For a moment they were a tangle of clothes, both trying to pull each other's free as neither could get enough of each other. As much as something quick, heated and partially clothed would probably be very enjoyable, Alicia also wanted to be able to have every inch of Bryce's skin bared for her. She always wanted every part of him, of course - they seemed to be bound by fate, destined to each other, some other soul mate cliche that Alicia hadn't thought could possibly be real until she had finally been allowed to have what she had always wished was hers.

It came as no surprise that her lover would wish for a bit of bondage in their sex - and Alicia was more than okay with that. He held the silk cloth up and a lust-filled but still adoring smile grew on her lips. "I love that idea my prince," she responded as she sat up and leaned in close. For a second it looked like she was offering her lips to him to be tied and she did that on purpose - but rather than waiting politely and patiently she stole another kiss from him first while continuing to rub her feet along Bryce's lap in hopes of continuing to stimulate and arouse her fiance. As much as this was lusty and passionate and hot, it was still about love - above all, Alicia desired that her about-to-be husband always knew that she cared for him and his happiness more than anything else in the world.

----

Anna was quite pleased with the attention that she was getting now - and just as expected she was having a hard time keeping her mouth quiet. With the way that he focused on her clit and the way their bodies brushed together seamlessly, it felt two things in this world had never been made more perfectly for each other than now. Maybe that was cheesy or cliche but Anna knew her way around sex pretty damn well and nothing even started to compare to the appreciation she had for the way Nick still seemed to know every inch of her despite the fact that they'd spent nearly two years apart from each other. She didn't know if it was skill or luck but he was damn good at treating her right sexually and would get no complaints at all. Between the way his fingers worked magic on her clit, and how glorious it felt as he took her tit in to his hand, Anna knew that this was going to be a very fun night.

"Better be, else we might have some upset people left around here." As if she really cared - right now everyone was asleep, and they still had a blanket on top of them. If that wasn't trying to keep to themselves given the circumstances, then what was? Bottoming or no, Anna wasn't the type to just lay around and let the man control everything. She could be all teeth and tongue and wandering hands as well - and as one of hers snaked up under the back of his shirt so that the edges of her fingernails could scrape along his back, her other dipped between their bodies to blindly but adeptly release the constraints of his pants so that she wouldn't be the only one getting touched. Her back arched so that she could get enough reach to wrap her hand around his length. She started slow, using her hand to work the upper part of his cock.

Her prince – it was Bryce’s favorite title. It made him wonder if the warm, tingling sensation he felt in his heart whenever she used those words related to the way she felt whenever he used ‘Princess’ for her. There was just something special about the two nicknames, Bryce thought. Sure, the typical “baby” or “babe” or other commonly used names were fine, but using Princess with her using Prince made it seem like it was entirely their own. As far as Bryce could recall, he never encountered another couple using those two terms as often as they did. He loved being authentic and original – maybe it was why Alicia adored the nickname and vice versa. The moaning did not stop when they kissed, especially because of the feeling of her feet still rubbing against his crotch. After they pulled back from the kiss, it was time to place the gag over her mouth. It was going to be applied before anything else. Taking the scarf, Bryce ensured it was unfolded and not creased in any fashion. Holding each end with his hands, he gave a simple order to Alicia to keep her lips sealed. Once she complied, Bryce placed the scarf over her mouth, wrapping it around her head. However, it was also placed over her nose before he tied a tight knot at the back of her skull.

It was a different kind of gag – something Bryce always wished to explore. It would not keep her from breathing, but it might get a little difficult at times when they were hot and heavy. Besides, Bryce thought she looked cute with it over her mouth and nose like this. The only thing he could really see from her face were those pretty eyes. After she was effectively gagged, Bryce pushed her down onto her back and began kissing her again, even with the gag over her mouth, his hands reaching down to begin working on removing her pants so the fun could begin. “What do you think of this one?” Bryce asked softly.

---

It was almost a game to Nick – how loud could Anna be? On the other hand, he also enjoyed the challenge of keeping her quiet. Therefore, after a few minutes of teasing her clitoris, Nick decided to cup his free hand over her mouth. Why? Well, this was the instance when Nick plunged two fingers inside of her. In stark contrast to the gentleness of before, Nick began to practically fuck Anna with his fingers, pumping them in and out of her pussy as fast as he could. Since he had hopefully gotten her quite wet with touching her clit, he wanted more direct contact with her vagina. Nick intended on bringing the brunette to the edge, letting her teeter, before even giving her his cock. Nick could not stop grinning slyly, loving to watch the reaction her body had. It was ironic that the focus was Anna needing to be quiet. Hell, when her hand touched his cock after pulling his jeans and boxers down slightly, Nick found himself struggling to keep silent, too. Just the most basic touch from Anna could set his body on fire – she probably knew that already. She could easily manipulate his body to do and feel whatever she wanted. It felt like some superpower that she had. “Ugh… I guess I’m not the only one that can play this game, am I?” Nick purred in a deep, low voice while leaning closer to Anna.

The hand over her mouth was finally removed, as was the few fingers inside of her. Nick decided to place them elsewhere, now cupping both of her ass cheeks, squeezing them with a firm grip as he pushed her body up against his own. To keep them both quiet, Nick captured her lips, kissing her with passion and force, sliding his tongue into her mouth. His hips were still not idle, even against her hand, they were gently thrusting and bumping against her body, looking for all the stimulation he could get.

Alicia also loved their use of the terms princess and prince. If it wasn't for his nickname for her she likely wouldn't have taken to calling him her prince, but it only felt right if she was to be the princess. It was cute and a little cheesy, but more unique than the typical couples' pet names and it definitely suited them. Her heart raced in her chest with anticipation, the pitter-patter increasing in pace with every second that passed. By now her hormones and lust were starting to properly take over - as much as she loved the casual touching and hot make outs, she just wanted everything that Bryce had to offer her. Pulling away from their kiss felt like a crime, but the look of arousal on Bryce's face as he wrapped the cloth around her nose and mouth was enough to make it worth it. She could tell, with no doubt at all, that he absolutely loved what he was seeing.

She was partial to it, as well - and based on how pretty the fabric had been before it was over the lower part of her face, Alicia was sure that it looked just as stunning when applied. "It's lovely," she replied as she was laid back on the couch, testing out out how it would affect her speech and breathing. It was, she discovered, rather easy. It still muffled her speech to some degree and quieted her, but not to the point that it would be a problem. Of course, Bryce would never to do anything to Alicia that would hurt her, and the brunette knew that very well. The trust between them was more than she ever thought possible. She pulled her feet away from his body only long enough for the pant legs to be removed, at which point she continued to rub her foot along his upper thighs and crotch.

----

"Not at all, Nicky - not at all." Anna's body jerked, her fingers pressing in to his skin and her legs pulling back towards her own torso, as Nick plunged his fingers in to her, encasing himself in her already wet cunt. It didn't take much to get her going, especially not when it was Nick's hands doing the magic. When combined with one of her favourite ways to make things interesting, that desire was only amplified. Holding her mouth shut with his hand kept her much quieter and though she would have loved to still be kissing him, Anna knew that Nick would do a damn good job at making this as fun as possible. Part of the fun? Trying not to get caught. All the while she didn't break eye contact with Nick, especially as it became obvious that her touching had a similar effect on him. Sure, she could a selfish person, but seeing the way she could make him writhe and moan made Anna feel more aroused - desiring and desirable and desired.

"Why'd you have to stop?" She whined against his lips as he pulled his fingers out of her and started to kiss her once again. Her teeth scraped along his lower lip as her nails raked down his back and moved around his body. She slid between their bodies once again but this time she was fumbling to shimmy her pants down and off without ruining the way that their bodies flowed together. She was getting desperate to get her clothes off, even if stripping fully naked wasn't indicated in this specific situation. He squeezed her ass tight and she gave in to what he wanted, urging her body in tight and close as their tongues danced together and they continued to rock against each other. Hopefully he would feel obliged to help her with the offending material on her legs because she wasn't going to be able to get them off one-handed.

The continuous rubbing of her feet against his crotch made it impossible to ignore a fantasy Bryce had. Locking eyes with the girl, he licked his lips and decided to admit what he wanted. It probably would not come as a surprise, but nonetheless, it was something they technically had never tried before. “You’ve teased me like this so often before… I’ve given you massages, I’ve kissed your feet, but I’ve never let you bring me to my climax with your feet. I want you to give me a full foot job this time, Princess. I promise I’ll still fuck you, of course, but I want to try this, first.” He waited until Alicia confirmed that she was down to try it, though the constant rubbing against him was probably all the confirmation he needed. Before letting her continue, though, Bryce took the other scarf and quickly tied it around her ankles. His foot fetish was primarily based around the premise of her ankles being bound as well. If she was going to give him a full foot job, he wanted them bound, too. After doing it, Bryce offered her a smile and slowly pushed his boxers and jeans down to his ankles.

“As you can see… you’ve already gotten me as hard as I can be.” Bryce pointed it out, but it was did not need any extra attention since it was quite obvious. “While you do that, I want you to handcuff yourself for me. Take off your shirt and then put these cuffs on.” He placed the cuffs in her lap, eager to watch her become shirtless, followed by attaching the cuffs. The whole self-bondage idea was appealing to him, so he hoped this was not the last time Alicia would do something like this for him. After all, just cuffing herself, hands in front, was something simple and it should not cause much issue. After telling her what he wanted, Bryce pulled her feet back to his crotch, placing his cock in between each of the in-step of her feet, ready for her to start.

--

The jerking motions told the tale of the tape. Without Anna having the ability to easily communicate, her body was proving just how much she was enjoying herself. Although he knew she was going to be wet, Nick felt quite surprised to feel just how wet she had already become. Never did he doubt his capabilities in the bedroom with Anna. It felt like he barely even needed to work before bringing her pleasure. Not taking anything for granted, though, Nick would always try his hardest to ensure that Anna was given the pleasure she needed. Hearing her whining about how he stopped only made Nick chuckle breathlessly against her lips. It was so cute, when she acted like this. Nick knew how to make Anna writhe in need and desire. He knew just how long to wait before he pushed her over the edge. Everything about Anna’s body came to him naturally. The feeling of how active she was in the kiss combined with her hand running down his back made him shiver. For a moment, he just let her struggle with her pants, but finally gave in and pulled them down beneath her knees, giving her enough room to spread her legs for him when they were ready.

“Why did I stop? Oh, did you want me to keep going?” Nick added with a playful grin against her lips. “Judging by how wet you were, I thought you’d already finished and climaxed.” He teased again, attacking her lips. “I’m guessing you crawled into this bed for more than just my fingers, though, right?” He kept the flirtatious tone active, the similar appearance on his face as well. “You have so much energy.” Nick commented as she was still practically bouncing around against his body. Just like her, Nick was now finally wide awake, sliding his tongue into her mouth. One hand removed itself from her ass, the other wrapping around the base of his cock. Before he helped her remove those panties, he decided to indulge her a little more, pressing the tip right against the material covering her lips.

If Alicia was going to be frank about things, she would admit that most penises looked pretty damn wierd. Sure, there was only one that she had ever seen in person, but growing up in this day and age people were exposed to porn and nudes and everything the internet had to offer. However, the only penis she had ever seen in person and actually touched still managed to be one of the most (if not the most) attractive ones she had ever laid her eyes on. Maybe she was seeing things with rose-colored glasses, the thrill of being in love and all, but damn did seeing Bryce naked and his cock exposed make her mouth water. Every piece of him, ever inch of skin and muscle and hair and everything, was as perfect as a person could be. His desires may have been unconventional but that didn't affect how Alicia saw him in the least.

He bound her feet up and she was smiling beneath the gag, bright enough to crinkle the skin around her brilliant, emerald hued eyes. He was already so hard for her and she had barely touched him - god, she loved knowing that she had that affect on him. If he wanted her to get him off then she was going to, of course - he didn't even have to promise to return the pleasure and Alicia would have still been more than happy to oblige. Anything that made Bryce happy had a way of making her feel good about herself, even if it didn't neccesarily involve her own pleasure.

"Like this?" She tried to ask through the gag as she started to work her feet up and down along his length. She knew that yes, that was the intended motion - she was trying to be playful. At the same time she took the cuffs from Bryce and looped a cuff around one wrist and then the other, not breaking eye contact with him as she did so.

----

"You're hilarious," Anna returned with a little bit of her snark leaking in to her still-playful tone. Obviously, she could tell that he was fooling around, but that didn't stop her from wanting more. Nor would climaxing, for a matter of fact - Anna would be more than happy to cum at his hands over and over again. The edging thing was hot, though - she usually hated it in the moment because she was a sexually needy little thing that didn't like being told no, but damn if it didn't make the release even more incredible. She knew exactly what Nick was trying to do to her.

"Like there's any chance you'd stop now," she returned, pulling her hand off of his cock with a final stroke as Nick took control of his own body. With the upper part of her thighs freed thanks to his help, she was able to pull her one knee in towards her body and free herself from the confines of her jeans entirely. Well, she kept them hooked on the one side so that they would be easy enough to find and put back on when they finished up, but now they didn't limit her motion. She moaned against his mouth as Nick guided his cock along the fabric of her panties. Given that she'd been left with her hands free, she had to decide what to do with them - one found its way back up to his shoulder while the other curled in to his hair. As she moved her body just slightly she also pulled in the same direction, urging him on top of her.

"You gonna just tease me forever? Don't get me wrong it's fun - but if I just wanted to be rubbed on I'd do it myself." She was taunting him, though still in that flirtatious, playful tone. Her lips left his to kiss along his cheek and down his neck, nipping at the thin skin up high before tracing her tongue along the same spot.

Assessing the situation, Bryce realized that Alicia Clark was half-naked, gagged, handcuffed, and had her ankles bound while giving him a foot job. This was a literal fantasy scene plucked from his mind. Before any romance bloomed between them, his mind was full of it at times whenever they accidentally touched or made contact for any reason. Hell, the times spent on the couch or some surface where they were sitting, involving her bare feet accidentally brushing up against him drove him crazy. He could remember once laying on one of their beds, each at the opposite end of the other’s body, her feet dangerously close to his lips – talk about a tease! Now, there was no more of that, Looking over towards the girl, he literally could not utter any comprehensive words because he was too busy moaning.

Typically, it was just her name, but he was starting to thrown in a few curses words – other times, they were just incomprehensive sounds of pleasure. Yes, just like that, he wanted to say, but she already knew that. As her feet began getting him off, Bryce started to thrust his hips into the soles of her feet, finally taking his gaze away from her face. Watching her toes work his cock only increased the arousal, especially after seeing them bound together at the ankles.

“Oh, fuck… I’m so close already, Princess. Jesus… you’re so fucking good at this, Alicia. Holy fuck…” He was endlessly complimenting her foot job prowess. Before, he believed that it would not take him long to orgasm from her feet teasing him. Now, well, he knew that was true. It was literally the only touch she was giving him right now, yet his cock was throbbing and pulsating. “Don’t forget to play with my balls, too. Touch every inch – the tip, too.” He added – basically, it was like a hand job, except with her feet. Bryce wanted the tip and his balls touched too between the strokes of her feet moving up and down his cock. She was so naturally good at this – it made him wonder why he waited so long to request it.

--

It was true – there was no chance in hell Nick could stop. That was something he could never understand about teasing. Listening to some buddies talking about sex, or even other female friends, too, admit how they could tease their partner, get undressed, and suddenly stop. It sounded like a crime. Furthermore, when Nick got into the moment, it was impossible to cease his desires. Like now, even if this place was overrun by the dead and attacked by the gangsters from the supermarket, Nick’s primary objective might very well have been trying to finish himself and Anna off before they fled. It would take something extraordinary for him to just quit in the middle of sex, even during the teasing part. He was looking forward to when the fun began. Nick had been wanting this for a while now, even if they were active just the day before. Even a few hours felt like forever.

Listening to her remark about the teasing made Nick chuckle again. He loved it when she playfully taunted him like this, loving it even more that it was coupled with her kissing and touch. So far, it was rather slow and gentle. Now, Nick did not intend for the sex tonight to be something like vanilla, fluffy sex, but there was no problem with taking a slower pace to it. It seemed like they were both enjoying it so far. “That’s a good point, but patience is important, Anna. You’ll get my cock, soon enough. You must really want me, though. This is the closest you’ve ever came to begging.” He teased her with that grin still on his face, finally flipping over fully so he was on top of her.

Although he still craved touching her, his hands were freed from her body so he could quickly hoist down her panties, leaving her fully exposed. The tip of his girth was brushing against her outer lips, threatening to dip inside, but still teasingly sliding along the outside of her vagina, attempting to work her up even more.

Alicia appreciated her fiance's instructions. Frankly, she was new to sex - and it wasn't like bound footjobs had ever been something she thought about before she had become of Bryce's own interests. Obviously, she found a lot of enjoyment in her partner's pleasure and seeing the way his lips curled and hearing the words that left his mouth were making her even more aroused. Thanks fro Bryce, though, she was able to get some ideas as to how to make this even more enjoyable for him. There was only so much that she could do with her feet bound together, but she wanted to give him as much enjoyment as she possibly could.

"Like this?" She asked, parting her feet at the ankle so that one sunk towards the sensitive skin of his scrotum and the other up the length of his shaft and towards the glistening head of his cock. Her toes caressed all parts of his manhood before she maneuvered both more central towards the middle of his shaft, and then she tried to get in to a rhythmic motion of repeating the same kind of action. With this idea she would be able to (hopefully) meet his desires and so as she continued to caress and stroke along Bryce's cock with her toes and the soles of her feet, she kept her eyes on him.

There was a shyness to her smile, a little bit of nervousness - she wanted to be able to do everything just perfectly. As much as she was comfortable with her lover in every sense of the word, it was natural to be a little shy - Bryce's moans and encouraging words were helping with that, though. Confidence would come with time and experience, all Alicia needed to know for now was that Bryce's reaction was positive and that he would always do what he could to make sure sex was always enjoyable for both of them.

----

One thing Anna liked about Nick (the first thing she had ever liked about him, actually) - he could keep up with her. Mainly with her insatiable sex drive, yes, because when they had met she was a shameless whore and even after they got together she still had the sex drive of a nympho, but also the quirks of her. He could read the intricacies of her sarcasm and snark enough to be able to tell when she was genuinely bothered or just playing around - at least well enough that her insinuation she would be better off masturbating was met with the appropriate teasing in response. If Nick wanted to he could definitely make her back off - punish her for being too demanding or find a way to pin her down and endure the torture of the tease. While she was by no means a natural submissive, if Nick put up a fight for control then there was an alright chance he'd end up getting it. What he was doing now, though? This was just him trying to work her up, and Anna wasn't blind to that. It was working, of course, and she was sure that Nick already knew that - if not, the gaspy breaths and soft moans that escaped her lips would tell him all that needed to be said.

"When have I ever been a patient person?" Anna returned as her panties were pulled from her flesh, and as if to emphasize her point she pushed down against Nick's cock in hopes of finding the right angle to be able to urge him in to her. The first attempt failed and his length was driven along her lips. Anna had a way of being pretty demanding at times - and while she didn't mind if they took things soft or slow once in a while that didn't mean that she wouldn't be aching for all of him immediately. She pulled away from his neck after stealing another nip, this one hard enough it would likely bruise the spot along the side of his neck that her teeth had met. For a moment she locked her eyes with his own and hooked her leg over his hips to only encourage her endeavor further. With a wicked grin in her face she spoke again: "You'd like to hear me beg though, wouldn't you? Whimper and whine and just cry for you to take me?"

"Should know by now that I just take what I want." Then, as if to prove her point, she kissed him and dragged her teeth against his lower lip as she pulled away again. The leg she had hooked over his hips tightened, urging their bodies as close together as possible.

The shyness and anxiety Alicia showed was painfully adorable. Just watching her facial expression while she tried to figure everything out lit his heart up quickly. It was fluttering with pure happiness and adoration for the girl, especially since she valued getting him off as such an important thing. Alicia was not doing this to just go through the motions – that was clear. “Yes, Princess – you’re doing a great job. I love it, just like I love you.” He breathed out, all in one long breath because, if he stopped, he probably could not have finished the thought. His eyes were still wandering back down to her feet, this new sensation of one foot brushing down to his balls and another to the tip combined with the subsequent movement of her feet all over his cock did everything he thought it would.

He was moaning loudly, unstoppably now. Bryce felt dizzy with pleasure. Hell, if he had been standing up, he might have passed out. Every orgasm given to him by Alicia happened like this. It was the most mind-blowing, pleasuring sensation the man had ever experienced. It made him regret ever exploring anyone else. He was so blind these years, when the girl he was looking for always remained in front of him.

“Alicia, babe… I’m so…Oh… I’m so… close.” Bryce whispered, one hand wrapping around her ankles, just to have something to hold onto. It would only take a few more strokes of her feet up and down his cock before he reached the orgasm, pumping and thrusting his hips into her soles one final time as he moaned out his lover’s name for the entire world to hear him. Then, the hot, sticky semen started to pump and ejaculate from the head of his cock, spurting out onto her feet and ankles. It was a lovely sight, Bryce still moaning during the entire ordeal. He could not get enough of Alicia, hoping she felt the same, that she would eventually enjoy these same kinks just as much as he did, or at least close to it.

--

Admittedly, the high sex drive was surprising, at first. It was something unlike anything Nick had ever encountered before in his entire life. After a while, however, it became second nature to him. After all, was it really that difficult of an ask, for him to be horny all the time around Anna? No forcing was needed. Naturally, Nick found himself gravitating towards Anna. Sometimes, it only took one glance or one touch before Nick felt the pit of his stomach growing with fire. Anna knew how to make him feel incredible without even trying that hard. Like tonight, Nick did not need any convincing. Just thinking about having her body, touching her body, and being inside of her was enough to arouse him. Their sex drives seemed to sync after a while. Nick had turned into an addict of a different kind after meeting Anna. The comment about her being a patient person was definitely true. Especially when it came to sex, it never seemed like Anna knew what patience was. It was a good thing, in his opinion, believe it or not. Just seeing how needy and demanding she was upon feeling horny, well, it was hot.

Just like tonight, as she tried to pull his cock inside of her, the enthusiasm she had behind being with him tonight gave Nick great joy. She was right again, about him enjoying hearing her begging and whimpering, needing Nick to fuck her. While he doubted that was anywhere close in the foreseeable future, Nick did like to think about it. When the woman’s leg hooked over his own, pulling him closer, Nick was certain their bodies reached a limit. It was impossible to be any closer to Anna than he already was. It just did not seem plausible. Of course, this was a good thing. Nick was a major proponent of such contact. “You’re right. You do take what you want. I think it’s hot.” Winking at Anna, Nick finally dove to kiss her neck, immediately attaching his mouth to the most sensitive area on her flesh. His own neck was opened up, so she could do the same, which would dually serve as a means to quiet her loud moans.

Finally, with her panties pulled down, there was nothing remaining between their bodies, obstructing them. Despite being fully clothed on the upper half, Nick still found this quite enthralling. Now, finally hovering above her, Nick deemed that Anna had been teased long enough. Plus, he understood that teasing Anna often backfired, teasing himself in the process. In essence, there was just no way he could wait another second before taking Anna. With that thought in mind, Nick made the move, thrusting downwards, sliding his cock inside of Anna, ensuring he pushed in as deep as possible during the first thrust.

"I love you too," she replied. Alicia felt over the moon with how Bryce reacted to her motions, and she would be lying if she tried to say that this wasn't arousing her as well. While perhaps the actions themselves weren't what appealed to her, just knowing she was having such an intense, pleasurable affect on the person she loved was more than enough encouragement. At the same time, Alicia was starting to ache to be touched as well. It was tempting to ask him to reach over with one of his hands, slide his fingers between her thighs and start a gentle stroking of her clit with his thumb and internal sweet spots with two of his fingers. By the time she had started outright needing to be touched, though, Bryce seemed to be lost in pleasure. Her time would come - Alicia knew that Bryce would likely jump on trying to return the pleasure. Perhaps waiting would just make finally being touched even more amazing.

He made it quite clear that he was about to orgasm, so it came as no surprise to Alicia when Bryce's cock burst, shooting out on to her feet and ankles. She knew of his various interests that were at play here, so it was no surprise that he found a lot of pleasure from the situation and came with such ease. The gag, the bindings on her ankles, her feet around his cock - three different aspects of his kinkiness all at play at once. Luckily, Alicia seemed to be a catch - she was enjoying it all as well. Her pulse would race every time he brought out some handcuffs or something that could be used as a gag, and she was finding that she played the submissive role very easily. Though in her day to day life she did prefer to stay in control of herself, in sex (and with someone who she loved and cared for and trusted more than anything) it was easy and natural.

"Was that as good as you hoped it would be?" Alicia asked, words slightly quieted by the cloth over the lower part of her face, as she continued to stroke him, keeping her feet on his cock until the final bits of semen dribbled out of the tip.

----

It was a good thing that Anna already had his skin between her lips when he found her neck, because it was one of the most sensitive spots on her body and she couldn't help but moan as soon as his mouth found her body. They didn't have to be fully naked for her to be able to be able to appreciate what was going on - there was a thrill to not being able to wait long enough to find proper privacy, as well as one to being so horny that they just couldn't wait. Pants half off, shirts pushed up, barely able to keep their hands off of each other... Those were the kinds of things that Anna enjoyed, and slow, more vanilla sex would always come second to the intense "I can't keep my hands off of you and need you right now" kind of passion that she liked most.

"You think everything about me's ho-" she'd been in the middle of trying to be playful when she was cut off. Anna was outright unable to speak as Nick finally pushed inside of her. She found it impossible to keep herself quiet as he filled her to the brim in an agonizingly slow motion - and she swore she might cum then and there. The build-up had her close before he had even sunk in to her and holy fuck having him inside of her again felt like the best thing in the world. Her nails dug in to his back as she rolled her hips down on him, pushing against his body to sheath him inside of her fully. She should have kept her face in his neck right where it was, but Anna was quickly lost to the pleasure and her head fell back, eyes closed tight and mouth opened as she moaned and gasped.

No one had ever felt better to her than Nick. That wasn't her being emotional - it was fact, something she thought even when she hated him or when they hadn't talked in over a year. If she believed in fate she would have said that their bodies were made for each other, but she didn't. No, she was just very, very lucky to find him. Given that one of her hands was still in her hair, she used it to urge his face towards her own so that she could kiss him. First, though, she spoke up: "Has anyone ever told you that you have the perfect dick?" It would likely feed his ego a bit, sure, but sometimes she just had no desire to keep her mouth shut. Nick's cock fit just perfectly within her, stretching her to fullness without overdoing it, and he always knew the best ways to touch her. Anna knew that she was in for a good night.

“No… it was so much fucking better than I could have ever imagined. I don’t even have words to explain it, Princess. You must be some kind of fucking goddess or something. I don’t know how you do it. I don’t know how you’re so damn perfect, but I love you for it.” After offering the outpouring of love and affection, Bryce pressed a kiss to her lips over the gag. As always, despite a minor obstruction covering her mouth, Bryce kissed Alicia like there was nothing unordinary about the situation. His hands grabbed hold of hers, squeezing them as he poured every ounce of love and emotion into the kiss. After offering the brunette a smile, Bryce pulled back from the kiss and decided it was time to clean her feet. The fetish of his did not extend entirely to having his semen covering her feet for a long time. The male did like the idea of ejaculating on her, but he would want her cleaned up quickly, especially since they were about to have a little more fun in the near future. Grabbing the towel that was nearby, Bryce quickly rubbed it over her feet and ankles, ensuring that they were rubbed clean.

Just when Bryce was about to touch her, there was a rumbling at the door. Oh shit. Looking to Alicia with wide eyes, Bryce did the only thing he could think in that moment. He wrapped his arms around her, carrying her towards one of the little storage areas in the room. It was almost in the center of the room, but the closet was big enough for about five people. Upon reaching the closet, Bryce quickly closed the door and locked it.

At the same time, he heard the doorknob jingling with the keys before the main door opened. There were a few people entering the room, probably to just escape the crowd for a bit. Now, logic should have told Bryce to get Alicia untied, look for a chance to sneak out. Was he thinking logically? Nope. There was his beautiful, bound, gagged fiancé on his lap. Would anyone pass the opportunity for a little more fun? Plus, it was an exciting, risky situation. So, he placed both hands onto her breasts and started fondling her tits, rubbing his crotch against her ass, seeing if she was still turned on enough for him to make love to her before their escape.

--

Even though it was unnecessary, Nick was given quite the ego booster whenever Anna moaned out against his neck. Just knowing that the simplest of neck kisses was enough to create such sexy sounds from her lips was quite enthralling. Nick never questioned himself in the bedroom because Anna always responded the way he desired. It was almost a shame he needed to keep her voice quiet. Part of Nick wanted to say fuck it, and move her mouth away from his neck so she could scream out for the entire community to hear. However, Nick thought better of it. Besides, Anna would never let him live that one down if they walked out tomorrow and everyone was pointing at them, knowing they were the couple that fucked in the infirmary the night before. This type of sex was definitely the type of sex where neither could wait long enough before having each other. If they waited, it probably would have been days, a week, or maybe multiple weeks. First, they would probably have to find somewhere safe and private, not in an infirmary or community they were unsure if they could trust. But yeah, fuck waiting for that. Nick needed Anna badly, just as she seemed to need him tonight.

When she could not even finish another coherent thought without losing control, it only bolstered Nick’s ego. He loved this feeling, knowing that Anna was basically putty in his hands, feeling the throes of pleasure thanks to his actions, even if they were simple. Eventually, it seemed like it was impossible for the brunette to keep her head buried in his neck. Therefore, Nick decided to take more direct action. His lips captured Anna’s, sliding his tongue into her mouth, his mouth fully covering hers. There was a smile on his face again, eyes closing while they were making out. It would be impossible for him to resist the urge to kiss her. He preferred this method of keeping her quiet, anyways. It allowed him to moan out a little louder, too, the smile continuing to grow against Anna’s lips.

Yet again, there was another boost to his confidence when she talked about him having the perfect dick. Not being modest, Nick simply winked at her, pausing the kiss for only a few seconds. “Of course. You’ve told me plenty of times. I already know this.” He chuckled. “But I don’t mind hearing it again.” There was nothing slow about Nick’s thrusting now. Instead, he began to pick up the pace, thrusting his perfect dick as deep inside of Anna as he could. His hips pulled back almost the entire way, slamming the tip back inside of her, starting to pound away at her with all reserve abandoned, the already shaky hospital bed making a loud creaking noise with each movement.

Alicia definitely appreciated that Bryce was quick to clean up - as much as it was a pleasant sight so see his release coating her ankles, an obvious sign of his pleasure, staying coated in ejaculate for an extended period of time would likely end up being unenjoyable - she didn't even like laying around with her own fluids all over her for more than a couple minutes. It ended up being a good thing that he cleaned up when he did, because not long after he had finished cleaning her up, there was a commotion at the door to the room. The couple locked eyes, but there wasn't much time to think - luckily Bryce had control of things because Alicia wasn't exactly able to get to her feet and walk away.

As the door handle continued to jiggle, her heart raced. If someone walked in right then... If her mother walked in right now? Well, it would be pretty awkward to have to explain why she was bound like she was. As much as Alicia enjoyed practicing kink with Bryce and was not ashamed to have a kinkier side, it was still the kind of thing that she would want to advertise to everyone, especially her family. They managed to get in to the closet before the door opened, though - just barely. Alicia gasped to even her breathing as she was pulled on to her fiance's lap and she leaned her head back against his shoulder as they started to wait things out.

With the way she was sitting, her gagged mouth was incredibly close to Bryce's own and Alicia was aware of that. She was also aware of the way that he started to touch her, groping and fondling her breasts while grinding against her ass. Despite the near-mishap, Alicia definitely was still turned on and she couldn't help but to respond in tune, rocking her hips against his own and arching her spine to push her sensitive, stimulated breasts in to his hands. "You're really going to try and make a move with people out there?" She asked, mostly making sure that she wasn't misreading the situation... As much as they probably shouldn't with people on the other side of the door, there was a part of her that found a thrill in the fact that their antics might not stop even with others so close.

----

Given that they were on the move for quite a while, it had been almost a week since the last time that the pair had the chance to properly jump each other. Sure they had fooled around a bit the day before and that was amazing in its own right, but very little could quell her desires more than having him inside of her... and even that didn't to a very good job, because she would still find some reason or another to want to be riding him again an hour later. It wasn't that he did a bad job - no, the complete opposite ("I believe in appreciating the little things in life - like orgasms and pot and not having to put pants on all day," she had once said). When their lives had consisted of little more than getting drunk and high in her apartment, many a day had been spent like that. Being on the move or in a more unsafe place made it a little harder to fulfill those desires but Anna had to admit, even if she didn't really like not being able to get her fix, the wait just amplified the need. Heroin was in no way her only addiction, after all.

Nick was right - she definitely had told him that before. Like sex and pot and not having to put pants on, Anna had an appreciation for Nick's body. While he couldn't be called one of the "little pleasures" (firstly because there was a good chance a guy could interpret that to mean she was saying his dick was small but also because when things came down to it and they were getting along, Nick was pretty much a joy). Whether she had said it before or not it still stood true, though - especially as his body started to rock against hers with an increasing need, leaving her to dig her nails harder in to him. Her legs tightened over his hips to keep him close and they probably should have cared more about the way the bed creaked beneath them but it was hard to focus on staying quiet when she was having some of the best sex of her life (a title which, admittedly, had probably belonged to almost every time that her and Nick had gone at each other since they met).

Anna was needy and a little bit aggressive - she wasn't afraid to rake her claws in to his skin until the resulting scratches bled or take a handful of his hair (which was always so fluffy when it was longer and freshly cleaned) so that she could move his head and kiss him exactly as she wanted to. That was easy enough - he seemed to want to be kissing her just as much as she did and it had the bonus of masking the moans that she was struggling keep back. "Fuck," she managed to gasp out against his lips as her hips rocked back against Nick's to urge him in to her harder. It didn't take long at all before she was too worked up to think straight and between the way their mouths mingled together and the increasing intense pleasure that he was giving her, she had (not surprisingly) lost her will to hold back.

“Of course, I am.” Bryce responded cheerfully with a whispering voice, his lips brushing against her ear. The choice was not difficult for him. The only thing he worried about was whether Alicia could agree with it or not. What if she demanded they stop, to be untied? It was his biggest fear, but it swiftly dissipated away from his mind when Alicia showed no signs of desiring to be freed. It seemed she might have even found some excitement with the situation, just like Bryce. He was smiling at her, the look in her beautiful eyes telling him everything he needed to know. “Look, I have the sexiest girl in the world on my lap, bound, gagged, just gave me a foot job, and needs to be pleased. I’m not stepping away from this. We would need to be under an attack for me to even think about not fucking you right now.” Bryce explained, ensuring Alicia that he was all in for this. Hopefully, she was too. In case it was not the truth, Bryce waited about five or sex seconds, just peppering kisses on Alicia’s neck, waiting to see if she was vehemently denying his suggestion. When it was obvious that was not the case, Bryce decided to pick up the pace.

Hands dipping lower, Bryce stopped once he had a grip on her pants. Slowly, the male began undoing her pants, letting the material slowly find its way being pushed down her legs. The panties would follow quickly, leaving her exposed. His next act was going to require great balance, skill, and strength. While balancing his fiancée on his lap, Bryce supported her with one hand, placing it against her ass, the other reaching down, pulling her ankles close to him so he could work on undoing the knot.

It was not rope, but it was still tight, keeping her ankles tightly bound. After the scarf had fallen onto the ground, Bryce assisted Alicia, pulling the girl’s panties and pants fully off her legs. Within the next few seconds, Bryce turned Alicia around in his lap, facing him. “I want you to ride me, Princess. I’d love to have you ride me while you’re all tied up nice and tight.” He whispered softly, leaning up to capture her lips in a passionate kiss over the material that covered her mouth, both hands now reaching to her ass, squeezing the flesh again, pushing her unclothed pussy against the bulge in his jeans.

--

Even though they had spent a long time away from each other, before the apocalypse, it felt impossible for Nick to go a day or two without jumping Anna. Recalling their time together in a relationship, or even before it was official, their sex life was quite active. In fact, Nick honestly did not think they ever went a full week without having sex. If they did, it must have slipped his mind. Anna was always looking for an opportunity to have Nick and vice versa. Sure, they did end up spending a couple years away from each other, but once they were back in one another’s presence, they picked up right where they left off. Not having Anna for a week now sounded asinine, but their world and situation around them made it a reality. Nick was beginning to realize just how much he needed this woman, in more ways than one. He thought they were doing well this past week, refraining from touching each other for the most part. However, Nick realized he was wrong for feeling that way. Fuck whatever the situation was. How could he ever sacrifice how good this feels for safety or security? Besides, just because they did not have sex did not mean they would be ready for any threat. People still got screwed over, even while being fully prepared.

So, why wait? Why should they resist the urges? Nick came to this realization now, promising himself silently that he would do his absolute best to ensure they were never forced to spend such a long time without each other’s body again. Yes, a week was a long fucking time for them. Nick realized that was why he felt in such a sour mood, not towards Anna, but in general. It had nothing to do with the running or injury – it was the lack of pleasure from not touching Anna, mostly. It only took a few seconds before Nick settled into the most natural state he could reach. That state was thrusting into Anna, driving his thick, erect cock deep inside of her. Every movement of his body sent his cock just a bit deeper. The way her legs pulled him in tighter could only increase the depth, too. Nick was having trouble keeping himself quiet the longer he thrust. It made the kiss important to not only muffle Anna’s moans, but to muffle Nick’s.

As he tried to respond to her, to tell her how good she felt, Nick found it impossible to think clearly or speak coherently. Therefore, the words were still spoken with his actions. Adding more pleasure to Anna, Nick slipped a hand in between her legs, pressing a couple fingers against her throbbing clitoris. His free hand divided equal time between her tits, spending his time fondling, squeezing, and groping her mounds of flesh. He wanted to bring unimaginable pleasures to Anna tonight, giving her a week’s worth of pleasure. His balls continued to slap against her, his cock massaging every inch of her inner walls, his lips still kissing hers desperately. Nick felt his cock throbbing, knowing he was getting desperately close to reaching his peak. He was trying to ensure that Anna reached a higher level of pleasure, too. It would happen one way or another.

"Well I am happy you like how I treat you so much," she replied and leaned in to press a kiss to his lips, cloth across it be damned. He untied her ankles and her heart raced - that was a change from the norm, given that generally Bryce liked to have her bound Obviously he had to in order to get her panties off, but it seemed that he wanted her to climb on top of him as well. There was an excitement to that - though they had sex both with her in bondage and not, she still generally took the more passive role in their encounters. Climbing on top of him? That was far from passive and Alicia loved the idea of being able to have a touch of control this once, even if it was accompanied by a gag across her lips and her hands cuffed together in front of her. This was going to be really fun - for the both of them, she hoped. Obviously Bryce was still in the mood and she was too - and the little bit of danger in the form of the people outside the room they were in just added that much more excitement to her.

"That would be my pleasure, my prince," she returned in a sugary sweet tone, something mismatched when compared to the dark, lusty look in those bright green eyes of hers. Her legs parted to straddle his lap and almost instantly he grabbed and squeezed at her ass, urging her hips forward towards his own. Alicia didn't need much more coaxing to start rolling her body, grinding her damp, aching pussy against Bryce's body - though she started slow, agonizingly slow. She was going to take a couple minutes to be a tease - and figured given that refractory periods were a thing she was really just going to end up getting what she wanted even sooner anyways. She knew that if their situations were reversed and she had her partner grinding on her like this, she'd be desperate for more as soon as possible.

----

"I haven't felt this good in so long," she gasped under her breath, a hushed whisper against Nick's lip amidst the passion of their kiss. Anna didn't really need the extra hand to get off - but the additional pleasure was still very, very welcome to the young woman. She could be a very selfish girl at times and when it came to sex she always wanted more and more and more - Nick had always been good at giving her that. This was just another of the moments where he knew like the back of his own hand, all of her ins and outs and how to make her writhe in need. She clung to him as hard as she could, nails driving down his back as her knee flexed and extended in sync with his pace, urging him in to her. His thrusts in combination with his fingers against her clit were driving her wild, sending shivers down her spine and forming an intense, knotting pleasure deep inside of her.

It didn't take much for that pleasure to release - between the built-up tension from spending days on the move and unable to jump each other (even though there were a couple moments along the way where at least she had considered trying despite the fact that they were covered in grime) and the fact that he just always seemed to know exactly how to make her feel good, Anna was putty in Nick's hands. So far she hadn't been overly loud - vocal, but not so much that their passionate kiss wasn't able to significantly muffle her. It was hard keeping quiet - something that only got harder as she gasped and moaned against him, fingers curling tight in to his hair and back. There was no way that he would be walking away without a scratch, especially after the way her body death-gripped around his in various manners.

"Fuck, fuck, Nick-" She struggled to speak as a stream of half-coherent words left her lips, mostly a combination of expletives and Nick's own name.

Bryce could see the excitement in Alicia’s eyes. It was something new they were doing. It was one of the first times she had more control during sex. Just like Bryce had told her before, when he first introduced her into the idea of bondage – he did not want to do the same thing every single time. There were many positions in bondage, many different options they could use to pleasure each other. One of them involved the bound, gagged Alicia bouncing on his cock. There was still no doubt about who was the more dominant one right now, but there was nothing wrong with his sweet, submissive fiancée taking control. Besides, she was still handcuffed and gagged, which could only enhance his pleasure. While she started teasing him, rubbing against his crotch slowly, Bryce began kissing her neck. He wasted no time, immediately attacking the sensitive areas that he knew existed along her skin. After that, Bryce turned his attention onto the cuffs. For now, her hands were cuffed in front of her , but that was going to change. He reached down beside him, grabbing the key. Smirking, Bryce unlocked one wrist from the cuffs.

“I’m going to be giving some attention to those sext tits of yours. I want a little more room.” Winking at the brunette, Bryce grabbed both of her hands, pulling them behind her back now where he moved his head a bit over her shoulder, seeing where to direct her arms in order to secure the cuffs right back, except now – her hands were bound behind her back. In a position like this, the breasts just naturally leaped forward at him, just like he wanted. Looking at her with a grin, Bryce did not stop there. He pulled her shirt all the way up, over her breasts so they were exposed. The bra she wore was quickly discarded of too, letting him have access to her chest, just like he wanted. In the meantime, Bryce continued teasing her with his clothed bulge, but his own desire finally won over the need for teasing so one hand slipped down, with some difficulty, undoing the button of his jeans, the zipper, and sliding the jeans and his underwear down his legs to free his cock.

--

“I feel… the same.” Nick responded in a rushed breath. Simply wanting to audibly announce his pleasure was becoming difficult. Anna fucked him so well that he could not even think straight. Listening to her admit how pleasurable she felt right now was everything to Nick. Of course, one could sense from her body that it was true, but the words confirming his beliefs were always nice. Continuing to release deep moans from his lips, Nick kept the pace strong. Thank god they both had excellent stamina. Nick found it incredible how long he could fuck Anna, and at the rate it happened. His hips were thrashing wildly, sliding his cock inside of her repeatedly. Nick continued to capture her lips in a passionate kiss, the smile never stopping, especially when he could tell that Anna was reaching her peak. There was just something so sexy about hearing Anna calling out his name, mixing it in with expletives. It was usually a telltale sign of her impending orgasm. Nick could only hope this was no different, either. Falling towards the edge rather quickly, Nick was trying his best to hold off for a while, wanting to extend their fun as long as he could.

Unfortunately, when everything was taken into account, it was next to impossible. Could anyone truly expect Nick to control himself right now? No. They could not. So, after making sure he thrust deeper into her than he had the entire night, Nick could feel the tingling sensation in his balls, his core tightening, and an electric pulse shooting down his cock, to the tip, from the base. This sensation lasted for a few seconds, traveling the entire length. As such, Nick only tried to thrust harder and tried to kiss her passionately. Following a couple more thrusts after this sensation, Nick felt his cock’s muscles flex and clench a few times before bursting with his seed, releasing at the deepest point of his thrust.

A soft sigh escaped Alicia's lips as Bryce's found the sweet, sensitive skin along her neck. There was never enough of that - just as she'd subconsciously arched her neck to allow him better access it seemed that he was done. She was growing intensely needy, something he would know if he reached beneath her thighs and felt her warmth. He wanted her tits out so he undid the cuffs on her hands and re-secured them behind her back. The new position did her breasts good, pushing them prominently out towards him. While they weren't the largest, Alicia was fairly average size, that didn't seem to stop Bryce from looking like a dog waiting for its meal. While sometimes she got nervous about trying new things in bed, one thing she was never insecure about was her body. Bryce made sure she never had to feel that way just by looking at her.

Alicia, despite her own needy arousal, had been content watching Bryce get worked up. A silly grin lit up her base as he pushed her hips back just enough to be able to undo his pants and then shuffle them off. After that Alicia climbed back on top of him and straddled over his now free cock. Being playful she hovered over him with a teasing smile obscured by the cloth over her face, close enough that the wet lips of her pussy would brush against the head of his length.

----

Everything about this moment was amazing - the intense pleasure that shot through her system, overwhelming Anna in the best way possible, the fact that she was once again being able to have Nick. For a long time she hadn't considered so much as trying to look at him because she had been sure it would be a waste of time - after all, she had fucked up pretty royally. Obviously she had missed the sex and nowadays every time their hands found each other, she felt pretty damn grateful. He was a kind enough person, kinder to her than nearly anyone had ever been and that even seemed to extend no now which was... a miracle in itself. She had a hard time believing that he actually wanted her around but that wasn't something she was going to fight.

One thing Anna loved about sex with Nick? Feeling him release in her - he was the only person she had ever let do that (people doing it against her will was, well, another story) and it reminded her of back when they were young and new, barely anything more than teenagers who were desperately in love. "Fuck," she gasped against his lips, still basking in the aftermath of her own orgasm as she rocked her hips to milk him dry as he came. Her hold on him relaxed the slightest, but she didn't stop kissing him at any point.

“Oh, yes…” These words were moaned out by Bryce the very second her wet lips touched the head of his cock. Biting down on his lower lip, the young man felt his body shiver in anticipation. “I love this new gag, Princess. I think it’ll be something we’ll try more often.” The girl did not show any distress with breathing, so Bryce assumed she was doing just fine with this over-the-nose gag. “Maybe next time, I might stuff your mouth first to make you even more muffled.” In the heat of the moment, Bryce forgot the most important part about gags, but it was fine. Alicia still sounded (and looked) sexy as hell with this gag. Finally, his hands found a home, resting his right hand on her left ass cheek and resting his left hand onto her right ass cheek.

Pushing down, Bryce simultaneously thrust upwards, pushing his hips towards Alicia’s. It allowed his cock to pierce her, the girl’s hips landing against his own. Bryce took the first leap, but now, it was up to Alicia. It was all on his sweet Princess to control the pace, to bounce on his cock, and ride him however she desired. While it was going on, Bryce’s mouth started to focus on her perky tits. They might have been an average size, but they were certainly the sexiest set to ever exist – Bryce showed that each time when he saw her chest revealed. His lips wrapped around the nipple of her left breast, immediately sucking the flesh into his mouth, letting his tongue become quite intimate with her areola.

--
As always, Anna seemed to milk him for every drop. The feeling of her pussy tightening around him, almost the same time as he reached his own orgasm was a wonderful feeling. Now, Nick was spent, happy to have reached his orgasm, happy to have helped Anna reach hers. Slumping over, beside her, Nick continued the kiss as well. It did not seem like she wanted to stop kissing him at any point soon, judging by the ferocity of her kisses. Therefore, Nick sure as hell was not going to fight that notion. One arm slipped underneath her neck, supporting her head with his hand, fingers grabbing a palmful of her hair. He did not yank at it, he simply held it, threaded his fingers slowly through the locks.

Focusing on the kiss, Nick slipped his tongue into her mouth, letting her tongue dance with his. If she was feeling in the mood to control the kiss, then Nick allowed his tongue to be guided by Anna. If she wanted some push, he gave her that as well, not letting his tongue become a bystander in the kiss. Even though he slipped off her body and out of her vagina, that did not stop him from craving her touch. A leg was loosely tossed over Anna’s, his free arm wrapping around her waist, resting the hand in the small of her back. At one point in the kiss, Nick teasingly nipped at her lower lip, pulling it gently before releasing the flesh, attacking again with another powerful kiss.

Back
Top Bottom