Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Fear? [randomname98766789 and Amaranthine]

Ah, damn – the struggling. It had the intended effect on Bryce. Just watching her wrists and hands twisting, turning against the cuffs was so damn hot. That, coupled with the other, various stimulation to his entire body brought him quickly towards the edge. The wetness inside of Alicia only increased, signaling to him that she had reached her orgasm. The moan she let escape during that orgasm was one of the hottest Bryce had heard from her lips. Seconds later, he felt his own impending orgasm pushing him towards the edge of his sublime. Therefore, he quickly reached down, angling the tip of his cock inside of her. It was the first time that she was penetrated that morning, but only the tip dangled inside. As soon as he brushed against her inner walls, those walls were suddenly flooded with his semen.

Ropes of the thick liquid spurted out from the tip, drawing a moan from Bryce that was loud in its own right. It was capitalized by a kiss over her lips again, letting both ride out the orgasm in a passionate kiss. When he finally felt like he was emptied inside of her, Bryce just collapsed down onto the bed beside of her body, breathing heavily as he tried to regain himself. “That was… unreal.” Reaching over, he placed a hand gently against her abdomen since that was the closest part to his body that he could reach. “I should probably uncuff you now.” He murmured softly, mostly trying to convince himself that he could not leave her cuffed up for another couple hours. Groaning, he rolled over, grabbed the key, rolled back over, and reluctantly released the lock of her handcuffs, hoping that she would be all over him again now that she was freed.

--

The stare Anna offered Nick was indeed interpreted incorrectly. Generally, Nick had a decent eye for figuring out her body cues. For whatever reason, maybe his own nerves, prevented him from doing that tonight. It looked like she was still upset at him. For what? Nick wanted to ask, but knew that would not end well. Instead, he continued to gaze at her, but his stare was more anxious, worried than anything else, hoping he was not fucking up with each movement he made or word he said. He waited for her to respond, ending up hearing her say that she wanted to feel it. Good. That could have gone much worse. Nick leaned forward to kiss her, intending on being quite gentle and easy with her since that was how the tone felt. That tone quickly changed, and what was expected of him had changed, too. Nick knew she wanted something more intense, but had no idea just how intense that would get.

So, he kissed her back hungrily, pushing her down onto the bed, straddling over her body. He was hovering over the brunette, looking deep into her eyes. On one hand, this almost felt like the wrong thing to do. Shouldn’t they have still talked about things first? Of course, Nick would never turn her down, but he just didn’t like the way he was feeling right now, for whatever reason, but he pushed through, kissing her with just as much passion, his hands finding her breasts for a few seconds before pulling back to slowly remove his own shirt, ready to give Anna what she desired.

If anything, the fact that Bryce penetrated her just as he came only enhanced the orgasm that Alicia was having, leaving her near screaming as her pleasure only intensified. Combined with her warm, wet pussy being stretched be the head of his cock, the warmth of his eruption somehow always left her feeling blissful. There was something intimate about coming together - but something even more intimate in the way he filled her to the brim with the remnants of his arousal. Though Alicia would not mind at all if he were to come in her mouth or on her body, experiencing Bryce's release inside of her would probably always be one of the best feelings possible.

She needed a moment to recuperate after the waves of pleasure faded and she was left gasping and heaving as she tried to regain her breath. For a while they were simply able to be together. He fell beside her and instantly she was looking over at him with a wide grin on her lips. She was feeling much more awake after the little romp, and she didn't even care that her hands were still secured to the bedpost. For the moment, that was okay. However, she didn't fight when Bryce went to untie her, and just as he had expected the first thing she did after her hands were freed was cuddle up to his naked form. Her hands traced along the sides of his torso, up along his chest, anywhere she could reach.

"I feel like every time we have sex is just... unreal," Alicia replied with a little laugh and a small smile, mimicking his choice in words. However, she spoke nothing but the truth. Every single time they laid hands on each other, it felt too good to be true. She still couldn't believe that she was graced with such an attentive lover and doting partner - and he was even her husband now. Everything was just too good.

----

Was this the wrong thing to do? Likely. Anna wasn't even aroused, lacked the insatiable need that she normally had for Nick - a desperate desire to have him work magic on her with his fingers and mouth and cock. This was just... desperate, and not in a good way. He started so soft, too - quickly adapted, but started soft, and god did that make her want to turn to teeth and talons. Soft didn't work - given their conversation earlier soft reminded her of John and that man was the last person that she wanted in her brain with this boy on top of her. Luckily, he seemed to understand that she had no desire to be gentle.

Even just the way he pulled his shirt off was too slow, though. He hovered over her hips as he pried fabric from flesh, and Anna's fingernails raked along his lower abdomen. As her nails found his hip bones she strained to catch sight of the remnants of years-old scar tissue, marks they'd left on each other back when they were young and happy and desperately in love. Could he see it, or even remember it was there? She couldn't make out anything any more, though the dim light of the trailer didn't help her case. Her fingers ran along his body, raking symmetrically along his pelvis for a moment. Her eyes went dark as she stared intensely at his body, not looking up towards Nick's face until the rims of her fingernails paused and dug in to flesh where her own name had once been prominent. Was it wrong for her to be bothered that her marks had faded in to nothingness? It had been over two years now.

If he'd thought they were already leaning in to "intense" territory, that didn't even start to compare to the sudden impulse Anna gave in to as she grabbed her closed blade from the table beside the bed and rolled their bodies over until she straddled above him. "May I?" She asked, too sweet of a sound to be paired with the way she looked with the knife now flicked open and the blade resting along her own jawline. Though she was acutely aware of how easily she could hurt herself with her actions she had no fear - nothing but dark eyes and a wicked grin and Nick's body so, so close to her. She wouldn't lay a hand on him without his say so, of course - not like this.

Just like Bryce expected, Alicia curled up beside him when she was uncuffed. The young man simply leaned into her touch, relaxing into the comfortable feeling of the bed combined with Alicia’s sweet touch. Listening to his wife beam about how unreal their sex was, Bryce simply chuckled quietly, nodding his head slowly while nuzzling their noses together. “I’m glad you feel the same way, Princess. I love you so much.” For now, he just went quiet, deciding to press kisses along her neck, covering every inch of her skin before moving to her face, focusing on her cheeks, temple, then forehead. The male was trying to kiss literally every inch of her face right now, wanting to smother her in his kisses. The smile grew on his face even wider as their lips touched again. Yeah, they needed to get moving, but he was more than willing to spend a few more minutes with her on the bed.

His arms remained tightly wrapped around her, their eyes locking together. “If we didn’t have to worry about the infected anymore, if things were like they used to be, I think we should have tried to beat the world record for longest kiss.” A laugh escaped his lips when he said this, feeling extra cheesy and adorable right now as he thought about everything. He had no idea what the record was, but he was sure it might have been ridiculous. “Honestly, the thought of kissing you for hours in a row sounds quite enjoyable.”

After a couple more moments of the kissing and cuddling, Bryce pulled away from his wife, he looked deep into her eyes, letting their eyes remained locked as of right now until he stood from the bed. “Alright. Let’s get dressed, and get ready for this surfing thing, yeah?” The male pulled away from the bed and found those swimming trunks he planned on wearing, quickly pulling it on as he watched Alicia. “I can’t believe this is something I never thought about doing with you before. My dad taught me when I was really young. I got out of it a bit after he died, but I think it’ll be a fun way to pass the time, especially if we’re going to live on the damn beach.”

--

Okay, now this was getting strange. It seemed normal, at first – she was touching him, he was getting undressed, but then she stopped. Anna did not even look at his face. She was transfixed on the one area of his body. Honestly, he was confused. Did he remember what they did over two years ago? Of course, but it was not the first thing that popped into his mind right now. Since that night, they never really said anything about what they did, nor had she asked to do it again. So, naturally, Nick had inclinations of thinking that something was wrong, that she was even more upset than he figured. However, she was not asking him to stop, not asking to just go to sleep. It was so tough to get a read on her right now. The dim light was not helping either. He could barely make out her expressions.

Before being able to process anything, Nick found himself on his back, the girl on top of him. Her next actions took him by surprise. He reached his hands up to hold her hips naturally, but they quickly fell back down when he saw what she was holding in her hand. As dark as the room was, the small amount of light hit her face perfectly so he could see that odd look on her face. Nick had a slight clue where this was heading, but did not know the specifics. When she asked that question, he swallowed thickly and nodded his head. It wasn’t the first time they did this, but Nick could not help feeling nervous. There was a bit of fear, naturally. One wrong move could mean a world of hurt, though he did trust Anna. It just was not how he wanted to treat her right now, or be treated right now. This was all a shock. “Yeah, go ahead.” Nick whispered, biting down on his tongue. It was not like he refused, because he would do anything for Anna, he just did not think it felt right for either of them to act like this at the moment. The last thing he wanted to do was upset her, though. Nick was going along with whatever she asked.

Kissing for hours did sound amazing - and the next time that they had a solid block of time to themselves, Alicia thought that perhaps they should give in and try to beat that record. What was the point of being teenagers if they didn't spend forever fooling around with each other, after all? They had pretty much skipped over the softer experimentation in favour of sex (and even then skipped over vanilla in favour of BDSM practices), but that didn't mean that she didn't love the idea of being able to make out and maybe get a little handsy with her lover once in a while. She probably would have even settled for doing that right then, had Bryce not reminded her that she agreed to a surfing lesson. What kind of LA girl didn't know how to surf? This one - but in her defense, she'd had a terrible teacher as a kid. She'd had a good time, sure, back before she had lost her brother to drugs and girls and the world, but she'd been twelve at best - almost everything was a good time to her back then.

Alicia groaned as she clambered to her feet, unhappy to have to pull away from her husband but pleased that at least they had plans for something to do together. With the fence up and the infected gone, well, there wasn't much to do around here any more. They weren't concerned about trouble, and it wasn't like the people were a problem any more. After all, everything seemed to be forgiven after Clarks and Crew had found a way to clear the dead from the hallways. "Hey - you should have taught me a long time before now, mister. We lived close to a beach like all our lives and all I got was one pitiful lesson from Nick. It's your fault I don't already know how." Obviously, Alicia was teasing him and didn't actually blame him for anything.

After going through her bag for a few seconds she pulled out a black bikini and then pulled it on to her nude form. As soon as that was done she struck a provocative pose and looked to Bryce. "How does it look?" She asked with a smile.

----

She could sense his nervousness, but she chalked it up to just that - nervousness. Anna held a blade to her own throat and felt nothing but a rush, but between the pair of them he was the one with the normal, expected reaction. Not only was he concerned about the fact that she had decided to bring a knife to bed, but the fact that they didn't talk about this at all before. In the past it had been something that they at least brought up beforehand - hell, she still remembered the expression on his face the first time she'd even taunted at it, a strange mixture of fear and arousal that she was sure he would never get over. Anna would never talk to him about where she developed her inclinations, a firm belief that her history was her own, but just as she had been taught well she'd done the same for him - calm and cool the first time he'd held a blade to her skin, a gaze that reeked of nothing but trust as she promised it was okay if he ended up leaving a mark but it was very possible to mess with knives and not walk away wounded. She usually liked to be the one with the blade in hand but he'd caught her in a mood and given in to one of her whims, the least she could do was let him feel in control. In the end he had ended up marking her - because they both ended up bleeding that night after she had taken the lead back.

She was soft - delicate even, if that was possible. Somehow out of everything this was what made her feel like she had some semblance of control over her life, their lives - maybe if he was willing that meant she could believe in them? If he wore her wounds like jewelry what wouldn't he do for her? Even compared to the cool, level-headed mood that the first and last time knives had come out this was intense. Before they'd been calm (calmish, at least) even as she whispered her desires to him - there had been a slow pace and an air of perfectionism, nothing like the hasty and desperate look she had today. She moved straight from her neck to his stomach until the tip of the blade pressed just beneath his sternum. From there she dragged downwards towards his navel, lips parted enough for her tongue to stick out between them as she focused on her work - ever careful to only leave the marks she desired to.

She hit his hip and angled the tip in towards his skin, not hard enough to break it but just enough that she should have been able to elicit any instinctual response that was going to happen before she started actually making work of him. At this point she wasn't even looking at what she was doing, but instead at him - watching and waiting in anticipation of any movements that he might make in the moment so that she could work with it. Once she thought she had a read on him she tilted the blade slightly sideways and dragged it just millimeters downwards, enough that there'd only be a small scratch on his flesh no worse than a paper cut if he decided to back out; wouldn't bleed, wouldn't scar - testing the waters.

Bryce’s jaw dropped when Alicia emerged with the bikini. “Wow…” It left him speechless – that didn’t happen often for the young man. His eyes were wide, admiring every inch of that perfect body in front of him. The pose was so damn adorable, drawing him closer to her side, slowly approaching the brunette. When he reached her, Bryce placed his hands tentatively along her hips, pulling her against him. “You look incredible. You always do, but damn… Wow…” Chuckling at how he had no words, Bryce decided to simply kiss her on the lips to speak those words he tried to say. After pulling back, he sighed quietly against her lips, his eyes still closed, only opening when he finished talking, a grin on his face. “We lived so close to Hollywood. I’m still surprised, to this day, that you weren’t trying to be a model.” Yeah, he knew that was nothing she even thought about, that she would disagree with him about having the looks to be a model, but to Bryce, well, he would have had one hell of a time watching any photoshoots that she did. “Of course, I’m thankful. I don’t want anyone else seeing my sexy wife like that.”

Again, Bryce nuzzled their noses together, pulling back a few seconds later. Likewise, he hoped that Alicia would enjoy seeing him in these swimming shorts. It left his entire upper body exposed, every inch of muscle being shown for the brunette. No, he was not a bodybuilder, but he was quite athletic and had more muscle than most of his peers. He hoped she would enjoy the sight, just as he was going to enjoy this sight in front of his own eyes. “Damn… I guess we should get going, Leeshie. If we aren’t careful, you’ll end up making me pull you back into that bed of ours.”

Well, it would not have been such a bad idea, but nonetheless, he pushed forward. He had to release her hand since he needed both hands to grab the surfboard. After taking it, he lead the way out of their room, right outside. Luckily, their little area inside the hotel was not that far away from an exit right outside the beach. When they reached the shore, a sigh left his lips. “You know, I think we’ve been so busy and had to deal with so much shit since we got here, I don’t think I’ve taken the time to just enjoy this. I always loved the beach. It’s still beautiful, even with all that’s happening.”

--

Nick’s heart was thumping, but he trusted Anna. The only thing that made him feel uneasy was the fact they did not talk about it beforehand. The first time they used this in the bedroom, Nick knew nothing about using knives in an intimate way. He was scared to death, nervous, but he felt more confident than he did right now because they talked to it, went over expectations. This was just thrown at him, but he could not tell her no. Hell, he did not exactly want to tell her no. He remembered getting a rush out of it as well, enjoying it just like Anna did, he just was not at the level to do this without any thought yet.

However, Nick knew this was about Anna. He was petrified of losing her, of fucking up what ground he might have made that night. Whatever she wanted from him, she would get. It was that simple. Nick just had to take a leap of faith, hoping to show more genuine enjoyment. He did not want her to get upset from him just forcing himself to do this. What fun was that for anyone? Nick was doing whatever he could to make this work.

He gulped when the knife touched his skin. Again, it was only a natural reaction. Nick was expected to react that way since he was so new at this, but he did not flinch. Instead, he focused on Anna. Even with that expression on her face, just looking at her calmed him. He did jolt his hip slightly at the touch of the blade leaving a mark. He saw the way she was just looking at him, almost wanting to tell her to focus on the damn knife so she didn’t spill his guts everywhere, but he didn’t.

“Keep going.” He whispered, offering her a smile. It wasn’t even forced. It was genuine, though he couldn’t deny the worry in his veins. “I trust you.” He decided to reach down, grabbing her hand that had the knife, digging a little bit more into his skin to show how committed he was to it. Then, he released it, certain that she had her own plans, so he did not want to mess with her canvas at this time. Instead, he just rested both arms behind his head for now since she had acted like she had not wanted his touch just a few minutes ago.

Okay, Bryce definitely had the right reaction. Alicia had been being playful, but his wide eyes and dropped jaw had her giggling in happiness. Their marriage was solid - they got along perfectly, the sex was amazing, and especially in moments like this there was never any doubt that they found each other attractive. He pulled he in for a kiss and she took it gladly, wrapping her arms around his toned bod and desperately hoping that it would never have to end. Bryce honestly made her feel like she was the most beautiful person in the world, especially when he made remarks about her being a model. While Alicia could be a little self conscious at times, everyone was - and she had a healthy level of self esteem and generally managed to keep the little things from bothering her. She was pretty in her own right, but didn't consider herself model attractive.

Bryce did, however. Even something like that could make her heart flutter in her chest. Before they left, she hooked a couple towels in one arm and slid on some flip flips, ready to need to dry off later on. Even though they couldn't hold hands as they walked down to the beach, Alicia still stayed in contact with Bryce through casual, soft touches - her finger tips against his lower back or on top of his shoulder, just gentle stuff that probably wouldn't mean anything to anyone else, but still meant the world to her. I'm here and I'm yours and I'm never going to leave.

"Maybe we should make a point to come down here more often?" Alicia remarked as they made their way through the sand and towards the water. "I mean, it's not like we're struggling right now. I'm sure we'll have to go outside the gate at some point, get more food or whatever, but for now... It's quiet here. Everyone's happy and getting along. We should make the most of what we have while we still have it." At that point they'd gotten pretty close to the waters' edge and the soft lapping of waves on the shore served as ambiance. Alicia kicked her sandals off and looked to Bryce, waiting patiently for him to start the lesson.

----

If Anna had known that he was agreeing purely because he felt like he couldn't say no to her, she would have been right pissed at herself. The last thing she would want given her own experiences was to make someone else feel obligated or like they had to give in to her own desires. She didn't know that, though - Nick's demeanor came off no different than that of simply being a bit unnerved and that wasn't a surprise. She'd known what she was doing when she looked away, kept her wrist still and in control even if she'd been watching his face. That changed as he took control of her wrist and then, hopefully, he'd know not to be squirmy from here out. That came with more of a risk than her looking away for a few moments.

She was straddled over his hips, her own legs spread to accommodate though her thighs still pressed tight to his own. Her free hand rested on the skin just inches away from where the tip of her blade pressed in to flesh, stabilizing the skin and pulling with just a slight enough pressure to ensure that the skin was taut. She dragged down away from his hip bone, dug a little deeper in at the same time - just enough for red to bead along it as she pulled away from skin. She knew that she could go quicker, make easy work of him and have it done and over with so much faster but... well, she was kind of entranced. The second slice was just as drawn out, the slow drag of metal to flesh at an angle that met up with the start of the first mark. If he hadn't realized what she was doing then the third stroke, a horizontal mark along the middle of the first two, would likely clue him in - the finishing piece of an "A", not far from where it would have laid the first time she had done it. Just like last time she kept her marks small, maybe the size of the tip of one of her fingers.

Then she paused for a moment, retreating the handle of her knife back in to the palm of her hand rather than the grasp of her fingers so that she could admire. Her admiration for blood was a little twisted, she knew that, but something about watching something so vital to his existence leak for her was... intoxicating would be the best word. Undisturbed and beading along fresh lines, the perfect aesthetic that she ruined as her thumb swiped along and wiped the starting traces away. Then she brought her thumb to her lips and quickly sucked it clean, not phased by the knife near her face or the coppery taste on her tongue. "You look so perfect like this," she admired, loving the sight of him with his torso bared and hands above his head, putting faith in her that she still wasn't sure she deserved.

Anna had been at least a little bit right - for the first time in a little while, she felt a touch right again.

The touch Alicia offered while walking down the hallway meant the world to Bryce, too. Whenever he felt Alicia touching him, however she was touching him, the male was at his happiest state of mind. This was no different. When she remarked that they should come out here more often, Bryce vigorously nodded his head. “Absolutely. I was just thinking that. We could make it our little spot. Everyone is always too busy to pay attention. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone just come out here to enjoy the view. Maybe that can be our thing to do together here.” Bryce suggested, loving the prospect of having a cute hang out spot.

“You’re right about making the most of it. I hope this lasts for a while, but if it doesn’t, I want to know that we held nothing back while we were afforded these luxuries. I know not nearly everyone has the ability to do these things in a time that we are living in. I don’t want to take those things for granted, especially not the things that I can share with you. Surfing, hanging out on the beach, taking a swim – those things fall underneath that category.”

Now that they were at the edge, he gently tossed down the board. “Of course, I don’t want you to get swept away on your first attempt, so we’ll start with something basic, before I get you out into the water.” Bryce hopped up onto the board. “I’m sure this will probably be boring, but I can’t express how important it is. If you don’t have balance, then you can’t surf. You need to learn how to stand, how to hold yourself upright. It’ll seem easy now, but things might be different once you get out into the water. Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart. Keep your arms out to the side, try not to move them very much.”

Bryce demonstrated it for her. Alicia was a bright girl, so he knew it would not take her long. Hopping off the board, he gestured to it. “I want to see you lying flat on your stomach on the board like you were paddling out into the ocean. Then, push up onto the board and stand like I showed you. Just do that a few times, get comfortable with the motions. Then, we can see about getting you out in the water for a test run. What do you say?”

--

As if things were not confusing enough, the look on Anna’s face did not help the situation. The pair had been intimate often enough for Nick to know her aroused expression. The expression on her face right now was not one he had seen. It almost looked like she was not even into it all the way. Nick chalked it up to his nerves creating more problems than there were. Either way, Nick could not stop thinking about it. Why did she not even looked turn on or like this was fairly enjoyable? She looked nothing like she did the first night they experimented with the knife.

Soon enough, he felt the blade digging into his skin, drawing blood. Nick hissed softly, but managed to stay still, surprising even him. Anna would never hurt him, Nick knew it. This was a good thing – they needed the release. It did not take him long to figure out what she was cutting into his flesh, since it was not the first time it had happened. He did find the first experience with it sort of hot. After all, people got tattoo’s of each other’s name all the time – this was the same thing, in theory, but not in execution.

Possibly the most surprising thing so far was the way Nick felt when she told him that he looked perfect like this. It was calming, somehow. He was not disgusted with the way she acted, the way she had licked the blood from her thumb, or anything similar to disgust. Instead, he felt happy, in a strange way. “I’m glad you think so. I’m all yours.” Nick reminded her, offering a small smile, but it quickly faded away since he was understanding that this moment was not time for too much sentiment on his end.

If this was not showing commitment, then what else could he do? Nick felt fully committed to Anna in that moment, allowing her to carve her name into his body with a knife. “Keep going. I want your name on my skin.” He whispered quietly, looking up into her eyes. Nick was not quite sure what was overcoming him in that moment. Nick still felt nervous, yes, but he could control himself now. There was less worry than before. It was almost like Anna’s feelings had now spread to Nick’s. He was eerily calm and happy, probably just a natural response to overcome the fear he felt.

"I say - that I have no balance and you're about to watch me miserably fail." Even though her remark was rather self-defeating, it was meant entirely in jest - Alicia was laughing even as she climbed on to the board. She felt a little silly getting on to her belly while still on land, and imagined she probably looked silly as well, but it was part of the learning process. Even if it was a little ridiculous, or she miserably failed, Bryce wouldn't be judging her and Alicia knew them and their relationship well enough to know that. At first she moved slowly, mimicking what she had seen Bryce do at a step by step pace. Words could only be so helpful - especially that first time, Alicia was just hoping that she had followed instructions right, and looking to Bryce for tips and changes and things she should do differently.

Surprisingly, at no point did she actually fall. Alicia actually did rather well, and within a few attempts she was starting to get the hang of the motions and was able to move a bit faster. A few more after she started building up that (on land) speed, and she was turning to Bryce once again. "You think we could try the water now?" She asked. Hell, even if she did fall off who cared? They were young and having fun and if people only did the things that they could do well, no one would ever have fun. She didn't mind the idea of messing up or crashing down a few times for the sake of a good, happy moment with the love of her life.

"I want to. Come on!" She had spoken up again not even a second later, before he would have had a chance to respond. At that point she reached her hand towards his face and cupped his cheek in his palm before kissing him softly. After she pulled away she gave him an eager, excited grim. Hopefully he would agree that they could go and get wet.

----

Nick really did look perfect beneath her - lean muscle and smooth skin, the fear in the air changed to something calmer. The way he hissed as the first wound stung, the way that he smiled at her for just a quick second. As she stared at his abdomen a moment more she found herself wishing that she hadn't dared to disturb the wounds so far, left them bubbling until they started to trail downwards on their own. Something about the aesthetics of blood was appealing to her, but there was also the fact that it required trust. Trust that the other wouldn't cause undue harm and would be careful. As a years-long addict with a preference for the needle, trust that someone's blood wasn't going to doom you. Trust in each other - something that Anna swore she didn't have, yet her behaviours seemed to say otherwise.

"Oh I will." Her voice was low and her eyes dark as she resumed her work, finding a strange enjoyment in every slice and every hiss that left her lover's lips. The last time they'd done this she'd left just two letters on his skin - AD, her initials. She had been planning to do the same thing again - fresher. Renewed. Deeper - this way the scars would linger rather than fade like the gentle lines she had done the first time. She was careful not to leave anything gaping, though - just enough that it would last, just deep enough that the small valleys welled crimson within seconds before breaking away as the blood flooded over the edges, trailing down his abdomen in the picture perfect way she had wished she had done with the first letter.

She watched it and her grin was wicked, twisted as she left him marked as hers - the same marks except more permanent this time, because obviously she hadn't done it right the first time,
almost exactly where she had left it the first time. Had he remembered it, even after she was out of his life? Been aware that his body was still marked as hers even when he'd started slipping it to other people? Those wounds were barely months old when they had split, still obvious on both their bodies.

At that point she put the knife back down on the table, blade still stained red, and pulled her shirt over her head before leaning in to kiss him quite hard.

Returning the kiss, Bryce eagerly nodded his head. “One more thing, though.” He took the ankle strap of the surf board, crouching down, securing it around her ankle so the board did not get away from her if she fell. Standing back up, he gestured to the board. “And if you’re going to learn about surfing, you should get used to carrying it as well.” Of course, it was not that heavy, it was just bulky and not exactly convenient, but it wasn’t asking too much. Plus, he figured she might enjoy being able to have her own autonomy to do things, small things like that.

When they reached the water, he moved out until they were just about waist deep. “Okay, Leeshie, before you try to catch a wave, just practice what we did on the beach.” He added, ready to watch her. The male moved to get a good vantage point so he could see her body as she moved to give pointers (plus, he wouldn’t pass up the opportunity to stare at her ass while she moved, anyways). “Whenever you’re ready, my love, give it a try. Don’t get discouraged if you fall. It’s different from just standing up on ground.”

--

If she found enjoyment in every hiss that fell from Nick’s lips, then Anna was in for a treat. The first time they did this, it was by far the most intense thing he had ever done. Even then, it still hurt quite a bit. This time, they were years removed from it, his body not used to anything remotely like this. Then, combine that with the fact that she went deeper than before, well, it hurt like hell, but he knew the pain was proving a point. He was alive, he was in that moment with her – she was marking him as his, he was gladly taking it.

After removing her shirt and kissing him, Nick returned the kiss with full passion and love, his hands moving down to the small of her back, then to her ass, grabbing it roughly and pulling her body against his, though he was careful not to pull her against her handiwork in case she did not want it marked any other way than what she had done. He continued kissing her with passion and desire, sliding his tongue into her mouth as he started to breath heavily, the sting still very real. “You make me feel alive… this… makes me feel alive.” Nick admitted, still not even sure why he was feeling this way.

Alicia was happy to have her husband help her out, though she was even happier as she took her first steps in to the water - it felt absolutely amazing around her legs. Warm, but not too much so - a perfect distraction from the Mexican heat that had been scorching on them for the last while, more intense than Los Angeles had been. Hell, now she almost wanted to abandon surfing completely just to take a swim! She didn't though, of course. There was a task at hand and Alicia definitely wanted to be able to learn to do this, especially given who her teacher was. Bryce was right, though. It was a lot different than trying to get on the board from on land.

"Oh, I can do it," Alicia said to her boyfriend right before she started to climb on, underestimating just how different this was. She was able to get on to it enough to straddle it between her legs, but the board wobbled beneath her in the uneven, moving motion of the ocean. Alicia even managed to stand up - but only for a few seconds before she lost her balance and fell butt first in to the water. Luckily, they were in a shallow spot. As soon as she'd regained her footing, she was laughing. "Okay, okay - you're right. But that's okay."

----

Anna didn't care if she ended up covered in his blood, or if their bodies slid together in a fashion that made a mess of her handiwork. Hell - that was half why she'd pulled her own shirt off, lest it end up stained and ruined. She pulled her body in tight, aided by his hands groping roughly at her ass - likely drawing even more attention to the marks on his hips but she didn't care too much. What was the point if they didn't hurt, after all? To her, the remaining sting was perhaps the best part, second only to when she'd seen his markings on her own skin in the mirror. For days it had been a constant reminder of reality and somehow Anna absolutely loved that.

She had to fight the urge to whine, because she desperately had wanted him to take control then and there - to flip them over, straddle over her own body and watch her struggle not to writhe in the same manner that she just had. She wanted to feel the remnants of their bond as well - was that so much to ask for?

Cheerfully laughing when Alicia fell into the water, Bryce immediately reached down and pulled her up into a standing position. “You almost had it. Try again, Princess. I know you can do it.” Reassuring her that he had faith, he pressed a kiss onto her lips. This time, when she tried, he did his best to hold the board steady in the water, a hand helping support her, pressing against the side of her thigh when she seemed to lean towards him. Once she was able to get into position, he slowly floated away from the board, admiring her with a smile.

She probably was not ready to catch any real waves yet, so the most she likely could do was simply let the board float out onto the water as she was standing on top of it. That was a great beginning, though. “You’re doing fantastic! I wasn’t even up on the board this soon when I started to learn.” He added, hoping that was good for her confidence. It was true, even. Bryce had a terrible time when he started to learn about surfing, but he kept trying and kept practicing. She would need to do the same if she was going to learn. He just hoped they were still afforded the chances to do this often enough.

--

Thankfully, Nick was observant, attentive. The way she was acting proved that she wanted Nick to take control. So, with that in mind, he did just that. While kissing her, he moved to grab each of her wrists. After taking hold of them, he flipped their bodies so he was now on top of her, pinning her down. Her arms were pinned down next, his lips attacking hers once more in a passionate kiss. He decided to cross her wrists together so he could just use one hand to hold her down as the other went towards her pants, slowly unbuttoning them, unzipping them.

Nick was unsure if he was going to go right for the kill, to have sex with her, or if he was going to grab the knife and play, too. To him, it was uncertain if she had only wanted to use the knife on him, or if she wanted to feel the sting, too. However, for whatever reason, Nick did not feel any reason to ask. Instead of hesitating, his hand was grabbing the knife, just like it was moving without him even commanding it to move or thinking about it. It had a mind of its own. Within a second, the blade was now pressing against Anna's bare abdomen, trailing down her hip as well. The blade was grazing her skin, just cutting a bit, but not drawing blood yet. Nick was now searching for the marks left on her body as well, hoping to reciprocate the favor.

Last edited:
Alicia founf joy in the learning process. Back when she was younger (basically, back before the world ended) Alicia had a motto: a day spent learning nothing new was a day wasted. She loved to learn - be it cramming hard for her classes so that she could get in to her college of choice, spending time daily working on improving various hobby experiences, or even just making a point to listen to people who had a point to be saying. She had always been bright, luckily. Her memory was incredibly strong and she always caught on quick. However, Phys Ed had always been her worst subject. She didn't really like basketball.... played a bit of soccer as kid - but that was with nick... didn't like running when she didn't have a real reason to (and yet given the fact that she barely considered anything a good enough reason to run, she'd spent semesters' worth of mornings going around the track with Bryce).

Surfing definitely counted as something physical - so maybe while she would pick it up easier than otherwise, it still wouldn't be hre greatest. Luckily, the bikini clad brunette was well aware of that, and her motivation hadn't been killed at all. Okay, maybe Bryce killed it a little because as soon as he'd touched her, all Alicia wanted was to be making out with him - but that was different. Alicia moved slowly, taking her time with her stomach against the board until she felt more comfortable. This time, in less of a rush than before, she managed to get up to her feet. She was wobbly, but still up there. "Hey! Look at me!"

----

There was a strange comfort in allowing Nick the reins of control - he flipped their bodies and pried her pants from her body without even having to break the kiss, hovered over her - gave in to her silent will. This was vastly preferable to fucking, and the thrill that should through Anna's body could only have been bettered by the blade finding her jugular to start. She couldn't expect someone quite inexperienced to pick up that, one of the easiest places to hurt someone and all, but fuck. One day she'd have to find a boy who wasn't afraid to hold one to her neck (Or, more likely, just train Nick in to being comfortable doing so.)

Though she kept her hips still, Anna's arms and mouth weren't on the same page. She gasped, a shrill, sharp noise, at that first contact and struggled not to sight with every small motion Nick too. He would have a harder time hinding his makrs than she had her own - they'd been smaller, faded quicker - there were subtle little while lines most definitely still there on her body, but in the dimly lit trailer room he likely wouldn't find them. "What's taking so long?" She qiupped after a few moments. The way he had stilled had started setting off alarm bells in her brain saying that something was wrong, and she tried to keep that paranoia to herself.

Bryce grinned, genuinely happy for Alicia. He started clapping his hands together, the smile growing on his face. “Good job, Princess! I knew you could do it.” He simply watched her for a bit, letting her get used to this new feeling that she was dealing with. After a few moments of watching her, he tilted his head to the side and reached down to grab her when she was finished. “Now, you can try paddling yourself forward with your arms, to get some momentum before you stand up. Want to do that?” He asked, offering another genuine smile at the love of his life. “You’re doing so good. I’m having a lot of fun watching you.” Next time she got down to prepare again, he playfully reached over to grip her ass. “Couldn’t help myself. I’ve been staring at you ever since we got here.” He admitted with a soft laugh, finally releasing her rear, giving her some room again.

--

There was nothing wrong, but Nick could sense that Anna was getting paranoid. It was time to quell that paranoia. Nick started dragging the knife into her flesh in a straight line, making sure the blood was already oozing from the wound before drawing the middle, diagonal line immediately. He was being slow, deliberate, making sure he did not end up flaying her, but still did give her the pain and all she wanted to feel. Soon enough the letter N was completed. The letter C was a bit trickier, but he still took his time, keeping everything in one motion until his initials were carved into her hip where it had been before. “You look good like this.” Nick whispered, mimicking what she had told him. She was bleeding quite a bit right now, but he was not concerned about it, now trailing the knife up her abdomen, to her chest, and now resting the blade against her neck. “Is this what you want?”

Aliciahad intended to get down on the board and try again, but she hopped right off of the board as soon as Bryce's hand found her ass cheek. She wasn't mad, no. She took him in her arms and held him close, subtly rocking with the waves around them, and then leaned in to kiss him. As their lips met, she veru purposely took a handful of his ass in return.

"Hey - you're not the only one who can do that, my dear," she said with a giggle as a way of shooting down his apology.

----

Anna had to fight not to writhe - pulled her knees up towards her chest only to be blocled by Nick's body, grasped at the sheets like she was mid orgasm even though she was far from actually aroused. That came as... a strange realization to Anna, whose thrill for knives often veered in to a sexual nature.

"Mhm," she whispered softly with her eyes half closed. If nothing else screamed trust, closing her eyes as he held a blade to her throat did. Nothing ever gave her as much of a rush as that did, because he held her life in his hands. "Do as you please," she encouraged, whether that meant continuing to mark her (she wouldn't mind), or play around with her a little more (she also wouldn't mind) or something else.

It had been ten days since Bryce, Alicia, Madison, and Strand arrived at the Rosarito Beach Hotel. They were united with the wedding guests, all survivors working together to secure the hotel and build a refuge by fortifying the front gates, tilling a garden, fishing off the pier, and powering up the generator. Everyone finally co-existed, there was peace in the ranks. Bryce and Alicia joined Madison, Strand, and Elena in Elena’s room. “We can’t waste too much power with the generator. We don’t know how long it’ll last. We should probably only use it a few hours each week to boil water and make ice.”

Madison was right – they could not abuse the luxury they had. However, it sure as hell was nice to shower again. Best believe that Bryce and Alicia used the shower together daily. It always provided for some fun moments. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. “Oh, that’s Hector. Would you answer, please?” Elena requested, having expected Hector to join them. When Strand opened the door, however, Ilene showed up with a knife in her hand. “You. You took my daughter from me. You took her.” Suddenly, the knife was thrust into Strand’s abdomen, causing him to collapse on the ground as the older woman ran out of the room as quickly as possible.

--

With knife play, an expert, Nick was not. However, using common sense and comparing it to what Anna normally liked, he had an idea. Deciding to mark her again, the blade was trailed down from her neck, to the front of her throat, down to the center of her collarbone until he stopped, trailing it halfway between her shoulder and her collarbone. She liked leaving hickeys and she liked getting them, right? What if he left her one, but with the knife? Just a small cut where he would normally kiss and suck the skin.

He dug the knife into the flesh a bit until he could see the blood starting to bubble from the small hole. Then, the blade was tugged downwards, just a couple inches. Very possessively, he whispered “Mine.” Into her ear. His free hand was traveling down, unbuttoning her pants, intending to touch her. However, when his fingers slipped inside of Anna’s underwear, he was quite surprised to feel that she was not wet at all. Not even a drop. Was she even enjoying this? She had to be, right? She was the one that suggested it. Was he doing something wrong? In that moment, he became suddenly paranoid, but tried to not let it show as he started to kiss the side of her neck, now letting the blade rest just above her breasts.

Chaos ensued as Strand went down, and it quickly became clear that they did not have the supplies that they needed in order to save him. More bandages, sutures, coagulants and blood-producing medication were all stuff that they needed to get their hands on and quick or else that man was going to die to his wounds. Alicia was tending to him as a miracle happened - Elena announced that she knew of a place where they may be able to get those things. It was quickly decided that they were going to make a sudden trip, and of course Alicia wanted to come along. She had an amazing memory and would have no time recalling what was wanted.

Unfortunately, her presence wasn't wanted. As Madison prepared a cooler filled with ice and some fish for trade, Alicia was left at the hotel. Even though she had wanted to go, this was okay - this was good. She had a liittle bit of medical experience after doing some volunteer work at a hospital in LA and while she was no nurse or doctor, she would hopefully be able to do whatever needed to keep Strand breathing and alive until her mother got back, hopefully with medications. "Fuck, Bryce." Her curse showed the brevity of the situation. Even if they hadn't had someone who knew better than her around, this still seemed like a time-sensitive emergency situation. She didn't know what she would do if he bled out under her watch.

----

Overall she liked what was happening - the way her skin stung and burned as he dug the knife in to her, the way he whispered in her ear the exact word that she wanted to hear. Aroused though? Frustratingly... not - which was out of the norm for her given that she was always raring to go. She wanted him to touch her, wanted him to jump her - but her body seemed to be on a whole different level and perhaps it was because she wasn't doing this because she wanted to, she was doing it because she felt like she needed to. Not because he was making or anything like that, but the primal way in which she ached for his touch was not about arousal and sex, it was about a desperate need to feel needed and wanted after a hard day where she'd felt virtually none of it (a lie, she'd felt a whole ton of it earlier, but having no emotional permanence was a bitch).

He kissed her neck and that would always be a sensitive spot for her, but at the same time more than pleasure she felt a marked need for him to just keep marking her, to wrap his lips and teeth around her skin and leave her with a trail of purpling bruises. As soon as his hand slid between her thighs she could tell he was surprised, so as one of her hands wrapped in his hair the other dipped between their bodies and pulled it away. "Don't," she said. There was no good way to say I already know you're not going to be able to get me going doing that so she just didn't try to. She felt in to it? At least a little? Maybe putting thoughts in to actions would do the trick. "Just go for it," she whispered as her hands tightened in his hair. "I'll be fine. It'll work things up. I'm jus' bein' stressy."

To combat what happened, it was ordered that Ilene remained locked up until further notice. Going forward, anyone else that harmed someone else would be banished. It was a no violence decree, of sorts. It was a full week without anything shitty happening, but that streak had now ended. After the group for the supply run left the hotel, Bryce focused on helping Alicia however she wanted him to help. Unlike her, he did not have any experience with medical fields. It was something that never interested him, so it was good to have her along for helping Strand.

Watching Alicia made him proud. His wife was a genuinely good woman with a good heart. “I know. Your mom will be alright. I know you wanted to go, I did, too, but we are still doing an important thing here. Along the way, he was there to reassure her, to comfort her – Bryce was not leaving her side. The day progressed with Strand being stable enough, meaning he survived into the night. Finally, Madison, Elena, and Oscar returned from the supermarket. They were notified when the trio returned. So, Bryce subbed out of his position, having someone now hold pressure on Strand’s wound while himself and Alicia went to go meet her mother and the other two for the supplies that were needed to help Strand recover.

--

Just go for it? Did Anna not understand how uncomfortable that would feel? Yet, Nick had already committed to this. He would give Anna whatever she wanted. “Okay…” He whispered, his hands were a bit shaky after doing this, worried about having done too much to Anna with the knife. So far, so good, though. He decided to keep the knife in hand, though, even pressing the blade back against her throat since she seemed to enjoy it so much. The other hand was working on pulling down her pants and underwear, doing the same to his own so he was bare above her.

Since he was unable to move that far away nor was he able to use two hands, Nick ended up just having their pants down below their knees, just enough to expose her skin. “Tell me what else you want.” Nick whispered, still having the blade pressed into her neck. Then, he decided to just go for it, just like she said. Hell, Nick was just getting hard now thanks to seeing and touching her body, but it was tough considering that she seemed to not even enjoy this yet, but, thankfully, he was able to get it up quickly. Now, he looked into her eyes one more time as if to see, one more time if this was what she wanted for certain. Once he was reassured by her gaze, Nick thrust forward, not taking it slow, just forcing himself as far inside of her as possible.

It felt like ages before her mother returned. Alicia spent most of that time in the room with Strand, keeping an eye on him long after he had seemed to start to stabilize. When she did wander it wasn't far, and it was always with Bryce at her side. Back before the fall she had once considering going in to medicine - it was a call she had started to feel swayed from in her last year of high school as she had started to find herself drawn to the idea of helping at-risk youth - because her own brother was an at-risk youth and she wanted to be able to both help the people who suffered, and save the others around those people from having to watch their loved ones spiral. Whether she had debated changing her mind or not, though, the little she did know came in handy now.

She did what she could after the others returned - namely, going to find her mother. She left the building just in time to hear the whir of the generator turning on, and moments later the night sky illuminated in bright red. Alicia ran to her mother, seeing the blonde at the generator. "What are you doing?" She virtually yelled, knowing full well that was a signal to anyone (and anything) outside that might be looking for either shelter or food - be the food pasta or people. "It's Nick, baby. We might have found Nick."

Of course.

----

Anna hated that her body was putting up resistance, daring to hold back when any other day, any other moment, she would have been slipperier than water. In her head she wanted him - wanted him close, close as could be. It was like her body was still in fight or flight, still panicking even though she had sworn that she'd fought through it. The last thing that she wanted was for him to think that he'd lost his touch or she had lost her lust for him. That wasn't the case and would never be. She hissed as he pushed in to her, almost crying out. Her body had given in a little, but Anna's body was rather tiny, and when she wasn't fully aroused it was hard to fit any dick in there, let alone one the size of Nick's. Fuck did it hurt, but at the same time wasn't what this night had been about? Hurting for the sake of love?

He didn't treat her softly, didn't drop the blade from her neck - everything kept her heart racing and a wild look in her eyes, something between madness and desperation and perhaps the wrong kind of need. Hell, she even arched her own neck, angled her chin up on the side where he held her knife to her skin. She was both daring him to nick her skin, something that would be very reckless given that the sharp edge of the blade was against her jugular and that could be a deadly wound to wear, and showing him that she trusted him with this.

When Elena met them, before Bryce and Alicia found Madison, she informed the couple that Madison almost blew the trade for them. Elena told Bryce and Alicia the story: the men at the warehouse mentioned a white male, around Nick’s age and ratty hair, that traded drugs with them. Apparently, it sent Madison into some downwards spiral, demanding for an answer. It nearly cost them the medicine for Strand. Thankfully, they managed to make the trade without a major incident. Elene excused herself to tend to Strand, leaving the couple alone. Oh, man. Bryce could only imagine the conversation he was about to hear between his wife and her mother. This was probably going to get ugly, that was even before they saw her lighting up the hotel sign.

“You have to trust me on this. 15 miles away. It has to be him. You don’t understand. Your child is always your child. You do whatever it is you have to do, to protect your child. I just know that he’s there. I just know it. It feels too real right now. He’s my son. I can’t just walk away from this Alicia.” Usually Bryce did not say anything, but he felt compelled. “I’d rather we have more than just your motherly instinct to go on right now. Even if that’s right, he won’t be the only one seeing the sign light up.” Madison simply shrugged. “That’s not a problem for right now. Nick has to be the priority.” It did not seem like it even mattered to Madison. They were inviting a lot of dangerous shit to the hotel by doing this.

--

The way that her body resisted made Nick think Anna, in turn, might resist eventually. Was this something she actually wanted him to do? Strangely enough, just looking at the way his body reacted compared to hers, it seemed like she was the one uncertain about this whole situation at first, not Nick. It was a rough road for Nick to travel down. Was it wrong of him to continue, even when he knew it could not possibly feel good for Anna? On the other hand, she had freedom to tell him to stop. Nothing was preventing that, technically. Nick also knew that her mind was complex, as were her feelings. It did not make any sense to him, but he wondered if there was a feeling of not necessarily wanting it, but thinking it was something she needed. Nick had various possibilities run inside his mind, no concrete answer found quite yet.

Deciding it did him no help to overthink this, Nick just did it, like Anna wanted. Listening to her, watching her face, he could tell that it was hurting her. Yet, he pushed through it, still moving his hips. Even when she made the subtle suggestion with her neck, there was not an ounce of hesitation in Nick’s veins. His eyes were darker than usual, lidded over from the adrenaline. His free hand gripped her hair tightly, pulling her head back, exposing her neck a little more before nicking a cut on the side of her neck, then another one closer to the front of her throat. Even while doing this, he managed to thrust harder than before, raising up as far as he could, bursting forward with all the power he could manage, shoving himself as far inside Anna as he possibly could. Nick almost didn’t recognize himself right now.

Alicia was immediately frustrated by her mother's behaviour. Not only was she once again making it clear that she had a favourite child and that she would never be family enough to her, but she was putting everyone at risk by turning the lights on. All on what? A description of a ratty haired boy doing drug deals? As if that didn't describe almost every sketchy dealer in the history of sketchy dealers. At first she was glad to hear Bryce speak up because she knew that Madison would never listen to her if she spoke up. However, it seemed that she wasn't going to listen to Bryce either. Alicia's patience was running thin.

"Mom, you can't keep expecting him to show up at every turn. Even if it is him, he does not want us - he walked away from us, chose a bitch who nearly caused his death over us. And now you're going to let this blind faith in him possibly kill us, because we have no idea what you're luring in right now." It was Nick, it was always Nick. She'd spent her life living for that boy's absences and returns and in this world it felt like she was going to die for him.

----

Anna outright whined as the blade sliced through the skin of her neck, leaving the sensitive and thin skin of her neck with subtle wounds that quickly started to ooze. He was careful, though - quick and fearless, but careful. He grabbed and pulled and sliced at her without her even having to say a thing, and she liked that so much more than having to guide him, tell him what to do. Being able to figure out what she wanted was, on its own, highly attractive. He still knew her like the back of his own hand it seemed, able to read her - or at least so she thought. Anna didn't realize that Nick was finding this hard to do - that when her body was acting like it was, no amount of words saying she wanted him would be enough to make it genuinely feel that way.

"Keep going," she gasped, begging her own body to just give in and make this easier - she'd been wetter when literally being raped. Now, fuck - that was something that she wouldn't be saying out loud.

It was wasted breath. Bryce and Alicia would get more done shouting at the walls. Even following Alicia’s outburst, Madison assured her daughter that she just did not possibly understand this feeling. Realizing his wife was likely in danger of losing her temper, Bryce decided they should go. If they could not convince Madison to shut off the sign, it would do no good spending all night trying. Tugging gently at her hand, Bryce pulled her until she followed, remaining silent as they walked through the hotel. What could either of them say?

“She’s not listening to anyone. She really thinks this will bring Nick here.” Finally breaking the silence, turning to Alicia, Bryce continued. “Just leave her be right now. Maybe we can convince her otherwise tomorrow, if this place is even standing.” Not to be dramatic, but Bryce was not shy about expressing his feelings. They were inviting people that had no business here. “Whatever happens, you’re my priority. If that means we have to ditch this place, well…” The last thing he wanted to do was break up into groups. However, if Madison insisted on putting these people in danger, Bryce would hopefully convince Alicia to leave. Like he said, she was his priority. If being out there was safer than being at the hotel, he was not past doing it, but that was not a conversation for right now as they finally reached their room.

--

The knife was limited. It had already cut into Anna’s flesh. Unknowing of what had become of him, Nick decided to drop the blade beside Anna’s face, maybe too close, but on the mattress nonetheless. It left him with a free hand, the other still pulling at her hair. The other hand? It did not even feel like his own thoughts or his own movements, but it was happening. His fingers wrapped around Anna’s neck, throat. Before squeezing, he looked for signs of resistance, signs of disapproval. If it was not spotted, his palm pressed into the flesh, his fingers tightened around her throat.

It couldn’t be classified as playful either. Nick swore he already saw a small bruise forming when his hand slipped. The thrusting of his hips matched the ferocity of the moment. There was no slowing down, only going faster. The sound of bone slamming against bone echoed in the room. Nick was confident he had never been this deep inside Anna, which was intriguing considering how dry she felt. He could feel her walls being forced to accommodate him, now beginning to throb inside of Anna. At least one of them could say they were sexually stimulated right now. All in all, though, was that even a good thing that Nick was turned on right now? Fuck, was there something wrong with him for even doing something like this? Much less getting hard in a time like this?

"You're going to get us killed over someone who doesn't even want us," Alicia said as she walked away from her mother with Bryce at her side, her voice laced with more venom than most people had ever heard from her before. She wasn't the type to lose her temper, but in the moments when she was genuinely frustrated and angry, it wasn't very pleasant. She walked at Bryce's side with pursed lips and narrowed eyes, her features tightened for the first few moments as she needed a chance to even her breathing and get in to a different frame of mind. There was nothing that she could do now - her mother was always going to choose Nick. That on its own was nothing new - but her mother had never risked all of their lives for him before. Did she think that would be okay.

"Sometimes I can't believe her," she sighed as they stepped in to their room. "It's like she forgets that she even has a second child. Why does all of her energy have to go to the one that doesn't want her? Doesn't want us? It makes no sense." Part of Alicia wanted her brother back, of course - but most of her was tired of him. Over the years he'd left over and over again, only for their family to be shaken each and every time, and each and every time he came back.

She fell backwards on to the bed and sighed once more before reaching one hand out to Bryce, a beckoning for him to join her. "Come - distract me. I don't want to think about this any more, my prince."
----

If Anna had known how much her lover was questioning himself in this moment, she would have called it quits. All of his actions said that he was okay with it, though - he didn't stop, didn't even miss a beat. She looked beaten, though - bleeding from all over, bruising on her neck now from how he had grabbed her. Had anyone else done this, or at any other time, she probably would have wanted to kill him. Nick, though? He'd never hurt her, not against her will. He was the safest person to let touch her while her mind raced a mile a minute, never quite as present as it should have been.

She'd be feeling it in the morning, she knew that. Her hips and her chest and her neck all stung - and the pain on her neck was amplified as his hand wrapped tight around it. She was left lightheaded and a little dizzy, something that normally made everything more intense - and it did, as if it wasn't over the top enough. As much as her body disagreed, she liked the way that he pushed in to her. Pain, especially when she would feel it later, was one of the few things that lingered. Even if the next day came and she found herself feeling like she didn't deserve his love and it wasn't real, she'd still bear the marks of him. It was physical, tangible proof of... something.

She wasn't completely quiet, though - even if most of her vocalizations were gasps and the kind of whimpers that couldn't mask she was in pain, she was at least able to moan. Then, as he sunk as deep in to her as he possibly could, her body finally gave her a little bit of relief as liquids started to flow. She didn't miss the searing pain inside of her that accompanied it, but fuck - she had been wrong about just needing a minute to acclimate, that was for sure.

Be a distraction? Bryce could certainly handle that job. Reaching out, grabbing Alicia’s hand, he allowed himself to be pulled down, immediately straddling her. He flashed her a genuine, charming smile before pressing their lips together. His eyes closed, allowing the rest of his senses to paint a beautiful picture of the moment. Nothing was ruining this night, not Madison, not Nick, not worrying about the future. “Tell me, Princess. What is it that I can do to distract you best?” Bryce wanted to give Alicia some initiative here. The way she talked about needing a distraction was not too subtle. Bryce was well aware where this was heading, but he craved to know what she needed the most. After all, he had seen how shaken up she became. He wanted to fix that. Of course, Bryce knew that he could not disappoint the girl with whatever they do together, but he was simply curious about what she was in the mood for.

Pulling back from her kiss, his eyes opened, his body raised up slightly so he could begin tugging the shirt off his torso. “You know me. I’ll do anything. I just want to feel you tonight, I just need to touch you however I can.” Bryce cooed, his eyes already being lidded over with arousal. There was always this want in his eyes when he had Alicia in his arms. It was a burning fire that was never going to die out. Now, Bryce pulled her hands towards his chest, letting her run her hands over his muscles.

--

The closer to the edge Nick got, the more it felt like Anna’s body was rejecting him. It was tough not to question himself. Generally, hurting a person you care about is not an easy thing to do, and that was exactly what it sounded like Nick was doing. No lubrication. Her walls were tight. He was choking her. Hard. The knife, the pace – it all seemed painful, not even the sexy type of pain that they were both prone to enjoying, either. It did not stop him, though. Nick just had to believe that Anna would do something if she wanted him to stop, so he finally pushed those thoughts away, continuing to pound into her like it was the last fucking time he would ever get the chance to do this. He was wild, erratic, and rough. Right when he felt just the smallest drop of her fluids escape, Nick felt his orgasm happening.

It had every inch of his cock throbbing, his balls were tingling, and he felt dizzy from the pleasure as he released a few spurts of his thick semen inside of Anna. It made him moan out quite loudly, much louder than any point before this. Nick kept his hips moving until every drop was emptied inside of her, now collapsing over the girl, panting, his head just above her chest as he tried to regain his composure, but it was not exactly easy to do considering he just had one of the most powerful orgasms of his life, which terrified him.

Alicia kissed him once and then twice, and then a third time for good measure. Even though he had asked what she wanted, it seemed that he already knew where things would go. What better way was there to feel at peace than by making love to her husband, after all? They were both capable of losing themselves in each other, and Alicia always wanted to. What kind of teenager didn't want to be jumping the love of their life, after all?

"I want you," she whispered as he pulled his shirt from is body, and Alicia's green eyes narrowed with an inkling of desire that quickly grew. Her boy was beautiful on top of her, smooth skin and muscle that she never wanted to stop touching. Bryce didn't need to encourage her to touch - she would have gladly done so on her own. The backs of her fingers trailed along his chest towards his sides and then down. As she got part way to his hips she brought her hands around his back and then lightly raked her nails in to his skin. After giving him a quick squeeze, she took the initiative to pull her own shirt off, leaving her torso bare excepting her bra.

"Do you want to try something new?" She asked in a soft but suggestive tone. Bryce had always expressed a fondness for her ass, so maybe the perfect distraction would be to allow him the pleasure of penetrating it.

----

Anna cling to him as his release came, and the flood inside her that resulted made things come easier. She didn't grip to him as hard when his semen smoothed the way, and as he collapsed on top of her she held to him tightly. She may not have came but she'd known for a while now that wouldn't be happening - it wasn't the end of the world. She'd had plenty of sex that didn't result in orgasms and it didn't have to be a bad thing. As much as she loved orgasms, she was also a heroin addict - and her drug of choice had a way of claiming the pleasure receptors for itself and making getting off quite the task. This here? It... wasn't bad. It wasn't the most pleasant thing she had ever experienced, but it was what she had wanted.

"You alright?" She asked as she watched him pant against her chest, smiling despite the fact that she had basically just encouraged him to abuse her and her body. She released one of his shoulders from her grip to wipe her own face off - at the same time it trailed down her neck and when her finger tips met the shallow wounds along her flesh, a small hiss escaped her lips. Somehow, all of this just made her feel closer to him. - not as much as she had hoped it would, but at least a little bit.

“Then you have me.” Bryce responded immediately, the smile still tugging at his lips. Leaning into the touch, he felt his entire body catch fire. It only took a few seconds before Alicia had him like putty in her hands. When the girl removed her shirt, Bryce found her bra quite restricting. His need was strong, so the second that she removed her shirt, his hands were finding the straps of her bra, desiring to see her perky breasts free from any clothing. Before he could touch them, Alicia asked if he wanted to try something new. Honestly, he was unsure of what she had in mind – there were literally millions of things they could probably do, that they have not tried before.

“Of course, Princess. You know I always enjoy trying new things.” It was true, both inside the bedroom and outside the bedroom. “What are you thinking of doing?” Genuinely interested, he could not think of anything she could suggest that he would decline. Little did he know that her suggestion happened to be the one activity at the top of the list that he wanted to try. He would have suggested it eventually, since she had already tried so many other taboo things for him, but he figured she would probably want more experience with having sex before making that leap. While waiting for an answer, his hands cupped her tits, giving them a firm squeeze, releasing them to start pulling down his pants.

--

“Yeah… you?” Nick responded, still panting from the powerful sensation. Eyes trailing downwards, following Anna’s hand, Nick realized that their bodies were an absolute mess. Yes, they were both already bleeding, but their wounds had rubbed together, smearing it over their abdomens. When their abdomens rubbed together, it smeared even further. Nick had no idea which blood on his body was from the wound or which drops were from Anna’s wound. He looked at her face again, the reality hitting him. There were marks on her neck from choking. It was not something any rational person could overlook. There were quite visible cuts and marks on her neck and throat, just above her chest. If someone walked into the room, with no context, that person would likely grab Nick and carry him away, thinking that he had raped her.

Like the entire time it was happening, Nick felt nauseous. It felt wrong, he felt guilty. Nick finally rolled away from Anna, feeling disgusted with himself. He should have been better, right? Did he take advantage of Anna? Would she have asked for something like this if it hadn’t been for what happened earlier that day? Was it just her mind being unable to process things? Did he actually rape her? “I’ve touched you so many times...” Nick whispered, turning his head to look at her. “You didn’t even seem into it. I’m so confused. It felt wrong for me to do that to you… it felt like I might as well have… raped you…” Ah, shit. Good going Nick. Just as he was telling himself that he should probably just keep his mouth shut, words poured out. “I just… don’t know. I don’t want to have hurt you, Anna. I don’t want to have taken advantage of you.”

Back
Top Bottom