Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Heir of Voldemort (Naomi David x SithLordOfSnark)

"Thanks, I'm glad you think so." Draco said, feeling his cock becoming hard as she stripped out of her clothes. He knew where this was leading now, and he wasn't against it. He made sure the door to his room was locked, before he took off his own clothing, exposing his hardness as he moved closer to her, kissing her hotly on the lips, his cock rubbing against her.

She finished stripping herself naked, exposing her fully naked form to him. Aside from the hair that was on her face and the rest of her head, she was completely hairless. No hair where her armpits were and no hair where her pussy was. She whistled when she saw his naked form, she was impressed with what her eyes saw. And more importantly, the very long, thick, and clearly very hard cock that was waiting for her pussy. She hungrily kissed him back, her calloused fingers snaking through his soft blonde hair. She was growing quite wet in anticipation of having her virginity taken.

As Draco kissed her back, he softly moaned into her mouth as his hands made their way onto her tits. He squeezed them as he kissed her deeply, feeling his hard cock as it rubbed against her wet pussy. "Have you ever done this before?" He asked, softly moaning as she spoke against her lips, his cockhead pressing to her entrance as he moved gently against her.

She softly let out a breath of pleasure as he began to squeeze her breasts. It was true, it did feel better to have somebody else play with your breasts rather than self please. She hungrily kissed him back, greatly enjoying the feelings that were resulting from.... What did mundanes call this? Foreplay? She shivered in anticipation at feeling his head cock head rub against her wet lips. She spoke,"No, your my first." She couldn't wait to have him inside of her... She wanted to do this many more times with him. Her back was to his bed. She was smirking, she wondered how much squeaking that it would be doing tonight.

Draco was a little worried about taking her virginity, since he'd never been with a virgin before, but when she rubbed herself against him, he leaned down to suck on her nipple before he slowly slid his cock into her, groaning in pleasure as his cock made it's way into her center, as his hands slipped down and squeezed her ass. "God, you're so tight.." He softly groaned as he played with her large tits as he started to fuck her.

She was practically purring as he sucked on one of her nipples. Both were as stiff as they could be. She softly gasped as he slid his massive length inside of her. The skin on her ass cheeks was soft and the muscles under her skin were firm. She smiled as he began to play with her large breasts. So soft and and easy to squeeze. She groaned softly in pleasure, he was so close to hitting her hymen.

"You're so .." Draco grunted, unable to finish the sentence before he broke through her hymen. "Tight." He finished as he began to pump inside of her, both hands still clutching the flesh of her ass as he fucked her, pumping back and forth inside of her and groaning with every movement of his cock inside the young woman. "God, you feel amazing.." He told her softly, moving and fucking her a bit harder.

She winced in pain when he broke through her hymen. The stories were true, it did hurt a little bit to lose your virginity. She smiled softly, stroking his face, and she spoke,"And it feels incredible to have you inside of me, to have you play with my breasts and ass." She really was enjoying herself, evidenced by her moans as he went at fucking her harder. There would be blood on the sheets later on, but easy enough to get rid of.

"I'm glad you like it." Draco told her with a smile as he continued to pump inside of her, groaning in pleasure with every thrust into her body. His hands rested on her waist as he continued to fuck her while she remained bent over his bed. "God, you feel so good." He groaned as he played with her boobs and ass some more.

She was doing her best to stifle her moans and groans of pleasure, all for the simple fact that she didn't know how thick or thin that the walls and the door were. She gasped out,"So do you!" No wonder sex felt so good, why she had always heard that the pleasures of the flesh were some of the greatest pleasures of life. She felt so hot, she wondered if this was what it felt like to be close to climax.

Draco's hands went back down to squeeze her ass as he continued to fuck her, groaning in pleasure with every deep thrust into her body. He couldn't hold back any longer, and he sucked gently on her ear, asking if she wanted to feel him blast his cum inside of her.

She groaned, trying so damn hard to stifle her noises of pleasure, but that was damn near impossible for her. She purred as his hot lips sucked on her ears, and she replied,"Oh damn, I'd love that! Cum inside of me!" She was so hot, the pressure inside of her was building, and she finally came hard all over his wonderful cock.

As Draco felt her pussy contract around his cock, his fingers dug into her waist as he groaned with pleasure and came along with her. He continued pumping inside of her, groaning in pleasure as he continued to fuck her, thrusting back and forth and filling her womb with a thick load of cum. "Holy fuck, that was amazing.." He groaned softly.

She cried out in pleasure as he came. His cum and her cum were practically mixing together. She had never felt so exhausted in her life. Though this sort of exhaustion felt exceptionally rewarding. She softly gasped out,"I do hope we do this again. Now I better understand why people so very enjoy the pleasures of flesh!"

"Right? It's amazing, isn't it?" Draco asked with a smile as he slowly slid his cock out of her, groaning as it popped out of her and he kissed her hotly on the lips. "We can go as often as you like." He told her with a smile.

She gently smiled, softly purring as he slid his delightful cock out of her pussy. She happily kissed him back, and she spoke sweetly,"Exactly what I wanted to hear. Maybe tomorrow after all classes and activities are done?" She wanted to do this many more times. She was rather surprised by her own behavior, actively seeking out sex like this, willingly lose her own virginity... She had never been so bold before... But now, she decided she was going to only have sex with Draco.

"Sure, we can totally meet up after classes tomorrow." Draco said as he kept his arm around her and his cock nestled against her backside as he kissed the back of her neck. "You tired me out, but I wouldn't be opposed to going again right now." He teased as he slid a hand up and cupped one of her breasts.

She was melting in his arm. It was pure artwork to look at the way his muscles and veins moved. She sweetly spoke,"Lets do our next round tomorrow. Won't be awake for lessons if we go at it all night... Appealing as that sounds!" The way his cock was nestled in her backside was so sweetly calling her name... But they had duties and other things they needed to be awake for tomorrow.

Nodding his head, Draco reluctantly agreed with her. "Trust. Tomorrow then. Do I get to fuck your sweet ass?" He asked lewdly, kissing her ear and then moving to her neck, his cock still hard against her.

She sweetly replied,"Indeed you do. And to top it off... Tomorrow before you fuck my ass, I will give you a blow job. Fair?" She shivered as he kissed her ear and then her neck, he already knew her sensitive spots that she didn't even know she had.

"I think that sounds more then fair and I can't wait to feel your lips around my cock before I stuff it up your ass." Draco rarely talked dirty like this, but Mary brought it out in him for some reason.

She smirked, and with a voice that sounded very naughty, spoke,"Shall I wear the brightest red lipstick I have in my possession?" The thought of his cock being nice and red from her lipstick was quite enticing.

"I think that's a good idea, sexy." Draco told her with a smile as he kissed her deeply, his hands cupping her breasts since they were both still completely naked. "I'll see you tomorrow then?" He asked with a smile as he got dressed.

Her pretty lips were so plump, with lipstick or not, they would look very perfect sucking him off. Or kissing him, which was what they were doing right now. She got dressed too, and she spoke,"I will certainly see you tomorrow handsome."

Draco picked her up and pinned her against the wall of his dorm, his tongue being shoved into her mouth before he grinned. "Tomorrow then." And without another word, he opened the door so she could leave..

------------

Skip to the next day.

Back
Top Bottom