Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking red

He chuckled a little at her"If i tell you to do something, do it immediately. Don't talk back to me and never mess up my cave"he said and tossed her a small piece"Do you agree?"he asked

She nodded what could she do starve to death there were worse ways to die but that was one of them. "SO what do you want" she asked holding out her hand to be fed she was very hungry emptying her stomach so often. "Ill do it but i wont like it" she warned without thinking about what he might do"

He grinned when she agreed and gave her more of the food"Jerk off my cock"He said, leaning back as he turned human"Give me a hand job and afterward I'll let you go outside to shit and piss"He tole her, his cock hard as a rock. He liked this. If he could make her pleasure him without him having to do any work, she might last longer then any of the others... especially if she did it good.

She placed he small hand around his cock her fingers could not even get all the way around "Fine but i willw nat more then jerky or i may get fat on you" she warned stroking up and down slowly using the other hand so it would not hit her in the head. the thing pulsed like some kind of hard white snake. "Man it is a snake" it had already bit her twice and spewed venom into her system it was to be respected and feared.

He smiled, humping her hands slowly"mmm, fine, I'll get you veggies and fruits"He said and started petting her, cock leaking precum on her hands"yep, it's a big snake with thick white venom and it's gonna get spray all over your cute teen face"he said, smirking at her as his orgasm came closer and closer. He he orgasmed, hi grabbed his cock, spraying it on her face, shooting 8 squirts of thick cum

She was covered in cum she was not allowed to go to the water until all the cum had dried on her body and hair. "At least i did not have to eat it" she mumbled to herself as she cleaned of the stuff was like glue. Maybe he could find a wolf so he would not abuse her all day that would be a nice change. "So you going to get my fruit" she asked making a face it was a shame that she did not have a gun.

He grinned at her as he watched the cum dry"I'll get them now"he said and got up and turned werewolf to lift and shut the boulder. He went through the forest, collecting fruits amd vegetables. he went back to the cave and handed her the food"Here you go. Eat up cutey"

Back
Top Bottom