Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking red

thewhiterabbit

Supernova
Red ridding hood had just turned 13 and she was going to see her grandmother who lived far away in the forest. She was grown up with a developing chest long red hair and green eyes that could light up a room. She thanked her father and took her basket entering the woods a smile on her face and she began to skip. The path was long and hard to follow big enough for a grown man and more then enough for little old red.

She came to a fork in the road a wolf sat on a stump and looked at her it was a large black wolf with large fangs. "Wolf do you know the way to the cabin in the woods" she asked as she looked down one path then the other. she could not see the house down either path it was a bad sign she should have brought a map. She looked back at the wolf whose big eyes were locked on her small form. "so which path right or left" she asked with a smile.

The large black wolf saw the red hooded girl and ran ahead, taking the signs off the pole and waited for her. When she finally got to the fork and she asked which direction to go, he motion in the direction that took the longest. He waited for her to head down the path.

Red began to walk down the path after a few hours she had still not arrived at the house she sat down to have a bite to eat. "That damn wolf" she began to eat some salami olives and stale bread with a curry sauce. "when i see him i will skin that wolf" she brushed off her skirt and continued on her way to the house.

The wolf raced up to the grannies house and snuck in through a window quietly. He barked and growled, scaring the grannie out the back. When h was sure she was gone, he got in the bed, trying to keep himself hidden in the blankets of the bed, waiting. He wanted to take the girl as soon as he could get her into his trap.

The house was normal there were only a few candles burning in the window her grandmother or so it seemed in the bed. "So Granny what big eyes you have" there was no way that was even human much less a relative she thought. She moved closer moving her hands to the clothing sheers in case it was hostile.

As soon as the girl walked in, he stared at her. He waited for her to come closer to leap out at her and knock the sheers out of her hand"And what a nice figure you have Red"he growled at her

(Hope its okay to have him talk)

She sat down across from the creature pretending to be her grandmother it was clear that the monster knew the way out and how to stop her "my what a big erection you have" she mocked flashing her ass. "and what would you do with that to a poor little granddaughter like me" she teased grasping the sheers in her small fingers. she smiled she could stab what ever it was if things went wrong.

The wolf grown a little, his large pink member getting harder as he saw her cute ass"I want to shove it deep inside of your holes, Red"he said, smirking"How about to come closer"

(oc don't see any change)

She shook her head "I don't think i would be safe it looks much too big for little old me" she placed a hand on it licking her lip. She was close but at a bad angle only her hair over her face was in his reach she hoped. "Much to big for little old me" she smiled moving back slowly maybe too slow.

Th large black wolf chuckled at what she said, moaning lightly as she place her young hand on hiss member"Mmm, I think i could make it fit in little old you"He said and prepared to launch at her. He watched her pull back slowly and leaped on her. He put his paws on her shoulders, shoving her forcefully onto her back"You need to put those sheers down. You might hurt yourself"He growled teasingly, claws digging holes in the shoulders of the teens outfit

(better?)

(much)

She watched the wolf jump fear gripped her making her unable to move as he knocked her onto her back. He tore of her hood with his mouth and began to tear of her white top with his teeth daddy had warned her. "Please i have a big scary boyfriend and he wont like you doing this" she lied she was too young for that and had few choices. She had not stated wearing a bra yet so her pink nipples showed through "please stop" there were long red shallow lines.

He spat the red hood out of his mouth and his member throbbed against her belly as he stared down at her cute, pink nipples. He grinned wickedly and used a claw to cut down the middle of the girls teeshirt and smirked as he forced it off of her body"Mmm, what pretty nipples you have there. Nice and pink"he said and used one paw to hold her down as he bit her pants off now"I wonder what else is pink"

She was almost hairless he family well the females did not age that fast down there it made her look even younger. "No you can't look there" her hands shot down to cover her cunt she looked up at the wolf. She could feel the wolfs paw between her breast holding her down the pressure building on her chest. "Please let me go i am not ready for that" she begged trying to get away from him he was such a monster.

He smirked at the glimpse of her cute, bald cunny and his member got harder, leaking precum onto her belly"I'll look down there as much as I want and I will choose when you are ready enough to take it"He said and used his paws to move her hands out of the way, having to move his paw from he chest for a second. He growled a little"I'll hurt you if you try to escape"He said, using his pway to force her panties off of her teen hips.

She would not cry for him she could see the red cock coming out of its sheath it was big to big for her cunt. "please i wont be any good i don't know what to do" She managed to get on her stomach her uncle said she was a whore who would make her living on her back. "please i don't want to" she begged her mind was on fire the scissors had been kicked over the floor by her own small feet.

He grinned, letting the young teen roll to her stomach. It'd make it that much easier for the wolf to penetrate one of her holes and pressed his large red member between her thighs as he held her her down"I'll be nice to you, little red and I'll let you choose which hole I shove my large member in"He teased, grinning evilly"Do you want it in your cunt?"He asked, pressing the pointed tip against her cunny and smirked"Or your asshole?"He asked, moving it to her tight rear end.

She bit her lip "My ass" anything but her cun't she was still a virgin even if it would hurt more to start. She knew he was too long and would hit things inside of her that no one had touched even her. She felt the cock move between each hole getting a taste of each she could feel his breath on her neck. "please neither" she heard of people using there mouth, would that be enough and how would it taste.

He heard her say her ass and thrust two inches of hot, throbbing cock into her tight asshole before she said neither. He slid the little amount of him that was in her in and out slowly"Hmm, neither? How about I jam it in your mouth and make you deepthroat it then?"He asked. Even if she agreed to give him head, he'd take her in both holes all the way. He just wanteed to give her false hope

She looked back at him the cock in her ass had felt like a hot knife she nodded up and down slowly wondering if he woudl keep his word. She turned around slowly licking the head of his cock that tasted of ass. "What is deep throat" she asked licking around his head as she took it into her mouth. she looked up at him then took it out licking up and down before sucking the head.

He inhaled roughly as he felt her pull away and let her turn herself around. He moaned and shivered as he felt her lick and suck on his member"Mmm, you are good with your mouth"He said and grinned wickedly"I'll show you what deepthroating is"He said meanly and used his forepaws to force her head on his cock, thrusting it into her mouth and down her throat, trying to get it al the way down her throat, moaning loudly.

She felt the cock against the walls of her teeth and his cock push past the thing in the back of her throat. She knew if she bit he would kill her so she only sucked hard as she could which was hard she could barley breath. She felt as if she would pass out the creatures paws on her head shaking as he fucked her mouth. Was this better or worse then an ass full of cock she did not know but she knew she hated it.

He held her head down as he forced her face into his crotch and then he pulled out slowly, letting her take a breath before he proceeded to start thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth and throat, grunting as he went hard and fast"Mmm, you are such a whore"He said meanly, feeling his orgasm as it neared. He was debating whether to force her to swallow it of to cove her face in the gooey white cum.

She felt his hairy stomach on her face she wanted to cry but that only would make it worse how she did not know. She letting her teeth scrape over his cock but she stopped before he could encourage her not to do that again. He tasted foul like bad meet the sweat and the force made her want to gag. She heard they had cum like she did only the male shot it out the tip of his cock instead of licking it. "hmmmm" she mumbled around his thick and stiff member.

He shivered, eyes rolling at how lightly the teeth scraped over his sensitive flesh"If you do that thing with your teeth more, I'll let you choose where I cum"He offered smirking"I can cum down your throat"He offered, jamming his cock down her throat hard"Or I can cum all over your face and chest"He said, paws still holding her head shakily as he kept shoving his cock in and out of her mouth and down her throat, knowing he'd be cumming soon.

Her eyes were watering she wanted him not to do either one of them it was foul, a beasts seed on a human she hated the beast already. "On me" she begged as he took his cock out long enough for her to breath and speak to him. His cock nearly hit her in the eye smearing the cum over her cheek taking a few tears with it. She was breathing hard maybe she could get away with a few scratches torn cloths and cum soaked body.

Back
Top Bottom