Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking red

He smirked as he let her up to answer and smirked"As you wish"he said and shoved his cock back into her mouth, thrusting hard and fast, working himself up until her he started cumming. The first shot went into her mouth before he could pull out and he started spraying his thick cum over her face, quickly covering her face in the thick white liquid"Mmm, that felt good"he said and smiled"I might just lick you to make you cum before I fuck your other holes"

She turned scrambling to the door she was not going to let him fuck her after he managed to cum in he and on her. "You lied" she screamed over and over as she kicked him in the face trying to get to the door. It was locked she wondered how that happened her lips formed a small smile. It was out of fear she wanted to get away before he took away anymore of her virginities. "ow it hurts" she begged trying to get away as the man chased after her.

The wolf growled and bit at her feet as she kick at him. When he got the chance he shoved her face down and snarled"Just for that, I'm going to fuck your cunt hard"He said and moved around. One paw held her face against the ground and the other lifted her hips up, giving him access to her tight holes"Hope you're happy"He said and shoved his thick, long cock into her cunt, breaking her cherry as it was forced all the way into her cunt, even penetrating her womb

He felt him pushed her head down his paw over her face she was in to much shock to feel the dick slide in. She felt it slide into her cunt and hit her cervix he hit her over and over again feeling her hit her. She then opened up his cock slid through her cervix into her womb she screamed as shard as she could. "please god get out of me" she begged she fell limp the pain was unimaginable.

He He thrust in and out hard and fast, enjoying her scream as he fucked the teens cunt with his large cock"I'm not pulling out until I orgasm"He said and moved his paw off of her head and set his paws on her shoulders to hold her down as he slammed in and out of her tight hole, highly enjoying himself"Mmmm, I like it so much, I might bite you and make you my sex slave"

She screamed the idea of him keeping her mad her sick she would be with child if he kept this up over and over. "You can't you could give me a child" she cried feeling him violate her at least he was not kissing her. she could still taste his cum on her mouth it was like a salty porridge and made her even sicker. "Please i cant get pregnant my father would never approve" she could not even date. could a wolf give her a child.

He licked her neck as he slammed himself in and out of her harder and faster, laughing at her begging"You father won't do anything because you are my sex slave now"he said, grinning menacingly"Oh, her it cums. I wonder if you'll get pregnant"he said before thrusting himself deep into her, the tip of his cock touching her the end of her womb before his cock spasmed and he spewed a large load of cum into her cunny.

She felt every point of his cock stuffed into he cunt blood ran down her leg and over her ass he eyes were vacant. She was not dead but by the time he came into her small body she wished that she was dead. She felt him humping her hitting the top of her womb like some stretched drum lid. "Please take it out" she begged slowly trying to pull away weekly her legs and arms lay near her body.

he grinned evilly down at her as he slowly pumped the las of his potent cum into her tight womb and then pulled out fast, cock softening"Awww, I wanted to fuck your other hole too"he said and shrugged"Oh well. I'll save it for later. You're going to come with me to my lair and be my sex slave"he ordered.

(Is it okay if he can change to an anthro?)

how about he can change between wolf were wolf and human ooc

ic "No you have to let me go" she got on her ass trying to get away from him he had just rapped her. She was bleeding and she felt so weak she was sure she would pass out, no way she could walk even to the bed. "what do you want you freak i am just a little girl who was bringing sweets to her granny" she passed out unable to stay awake.

He smirked at the teen as she attempted to escape. Slowly his shape changed. He wasn't fully human but not fully wolf"I'm not going to let you go for a long time.. If at all"He said and grabbed her with hi hands, throwing her over his shoulder"Now, it's time to go"He said, holding her as he left the grannies house and went into the forest, soon coming up to a cave. He tossed her down onto a mat that was his bed and used a rope, a rock slowly rolling in front of the entrance. He used a lighter to light a series of lamps"Time to nap sex slave"

She found her self in a cave it was large enough to fit her entire cave not some bear cave but a full cave. "You know i think that you can only get a girl by raping them" she smiled trying to get comfortable it was better then the barn. She smiled feeling better her wounded body could heal now. "well you just going to let me sleep no food, maybe a bath or stitches" she could be a nasty child after a rape.

He growled a little at her taunting and went to a cabinet he had stolen. he pulled out a box of cereal and tossed it to her"Eat up"he said and smirked"If you want a bath, there's a small waterfall at the back of the cave. The water drains out of small stream out the side. The hole is too small for you to escape, so don't even try. That blood is from your hymen by the way"

She crawled into the small pool it must drain out of an even smaller hole in the bottom a shame she could not shrink. "well at least its not cereal with cum" she could only imagine being forced to eat his come on and in all her food. She grabbed a handful and began to eat she was still naked. "this taste a lot better then you" she teased it hurt her already abused mouth to eat it.

He slipped into thee water after her and smirked at what she said"Careful or I just might start making you eat my cum with everything you eat"He said and licked her cheek, slowly turning completely human"Now before you decide to get completely cleaned, I'm hard again. You want to blow me or ride my cock, Red?"He asked, grinning

(would the forcing her to eat his cum be okay?)

She shook her head turning away she ate the cereal as much as she could she was so hungry even after all the cum. "No it hurts you don't care how i feel" she continued to eat cum and blood surrounded her small body. she hated him and knew it made him feel good so she did not want any part of it.

He grabbed her hair and smirked"No, I don't care how you feel"he said and grinned widely having a very good idea for trying to break her. He stood up out of the water and smiled at her"You deserve a surprise"he said, still gripping her hair with one hand and aimed his large cock at her face with the other"This will be fun"he said and slowly a stream of fowl smelling yellow liquid sprayed out onto her face, the stream getting more powerful before he shoved the tip into her mouth and finished pissing in her mouth, getting extraordinarily turned on

She took a moment to close her mouth she then had to breath piss was even worse coming in the nose then the mouth. She then had his cock shove into her mouth she had to swallow it or drowned in piss. "that was foul" she spit up only a little at least she was clean it was a lot like being in a shower. She held her stomach sitting down the piss was absorbed by the urine which made her stomach even more acidic. "god you are sick" she wanted to throw up but could not she she sat cum urine and captain crunch in her stomach.

He smirked and laughed as he heard her and watched her. He wiped the last of the piss off in her hair and grinned at her"If you're not careful, I'll do something even worse to you"he said and pulled her up by her hair, grinning"Maybe I should tie you to the ground and make your asshole take my hole could, then pull the dirty thing out and make you clean it"he said, cock getting hard as he thought about it"That sounds so fun"

She shook her head she could see four eye hooks so that he could tie her down and make what he said come true. "No maybe i can clean this place up" there was smoke suit, blood and all other manner of things of the floor and wall. She saw he had tried to clean it up he poor stomach so full would still not empty. "I mean i could be you're maid" not you're toilet she though as she sat on the bed. She had never had an enema so his cock woudl be thick with her crap.

He smirked as he listened to her pleading against him doing that"Ooo, you just gave me a good idea for punishment"He said and kissed her roughly, not caring about the tastes"You will clean the cave while I go out to hunt"He said, pushing her back on the bed"If the place isn't clean when I get back, I'll fuck your ass and force you to clean it all"He warned, turning werewolf again and lifting the rock enough to let him out before going out and closing it behind him

She found a small bucket not that it hurt much she was always going back heating water and using it to clean up the cave. "Damn wolf i did nothing but want to see my mama" she only had a few feet after a whole hour. She moved to another spot of dirty cave she had no idea how much time she had. She found fecal matter dried urine blood and cum and things she did not recognize. "damn wolf" she pouted she was so sore.

The wolf decided to give her a chance and stayed in the forest, relaxing before he got up to hunt. He chased down a deer and killed it. He lifted the thing, carrying it back to the cave. he lifted the rock a little, slipping in and letting it close. It had been a few hours and he wondered if she had gotten the place clean or not and looked around.

She was only half done her hands and knees were bleeding from the effort but she was not done and she ran. She saw the deer after her golden shower and beverage she vomited at the sight of blood she began to clean that up. It was a foul mix of blood, cum, urine, and captain crunch she smile.d "now i have no urine in me" she wondered how much of the foul stuff was in her intestines it had been hours.

He laughed loudly as he heard her vomiting and clan it up. He laid the deer on a large stone and started to clean and cut the deer, piling the bones in a bowl, the good meat on sticks, the fur in a pile and the bad meat into a hole that went to the water and took it away. He made a fire and started to cook the meat and used the waterfall to clean the skin and soon had a small dress for her"I made you a dress. Keep cleaning,. When you're done, you can eat, then you'll get punished"

Back
Top Bottom