Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking red

She took the pelt it did not cover as much of her body as the old cloths had but it was warm enough for the cave. "But i could never have cleaned it all" the meat tasted good he mouth watered. "can you punish me before i eat" she asked she could then wash her mouth and maybe vomit before eating her food. Digesting shit would be like eating poison it would also shorten her life and age her.

He grinned at her, not expecting her to want that first"Sure"he said and smiled at her"Get on all fours and i'll shove my large werewolf cock up your shitty hole"He said and shoved her onto the floor, lifting her onto all fours. He aimed his hard cock at her asshole, spitting on it before stuffing it all the way up her asshole.

She screamed as tight as her cunt had been her ass was even tighter his werewolf cock was even longer entering her intestines. "Ow how can you be so big" at least he was not as tick but the knot entered her ass. "You better have less cum or you may give me a cum enema" she warned her mother had enemas because she did not digest so well.

He laughed as she screamed and said all that"Because when I'm a werewolf, I'm long then as a human or wolf"he said and started fucking her ass hard and fast"i think giving you a cum enema may be hot"he said, already seeing all the shit that she'd have to lick clean"Mmm, this feels so good"he said and fucked her more, the knot goingn in and out of her asshole.

She began to scream she did not want his cum in her ass he might make her eat all the shit that came out. "please no it taste bad, i think i mean no one east it" she was crying again thinking about eating shit. she felt him poke something that was not straight in her and push until it was straight.

He gave her ass a hard swat, grinned at her. His orgasm neared and he smirked"Fine, I'll cum in your mouth"he said and pulled out of her ass, his cock covered in shit. He turned her around and stuffed the shitty cock down her throat and started cumming into her stomach"Lick me clean"he ordered, humping her mouth while smacking her ass roughly.

His cock was covered in shit a burger worth of it sliding over her teeth and down her throat she cried a little. She cleaned him off a little at a time his cock was so big now it entered her stomach she he pulled out out letting her clean inch by inch. "hhhmmhmh" she mumbled as his cock exited her stomach all at once the crap entered her stomach.

He laughed as he watched her eating and licking up all the shit"Mmm that's good"he said and turned human when she was done"Now you need something to wash it all down"he said and put his head in her mouth and started pissing hard into her mouth, laughing meaning as he watched her, his bladder soon empty.

She tried to fight him on but she was no match for him warm and wet piss poured down her throat filling up her stomach. "that was foul" she coughed trying to get the taste of shit and piss off her mouth. She tried to make herself throw up but it took over two hours by which time half the foul stuff entered her system it was already digested once.

He laughed happily as watched her trying to vomit, eating food as he watched her. He gave her ass a smack as she finally vomitted"You read to eat or what?"he asked, slipping a finger into her asshole and one into her cunt, rubbing her insides teasingly. He figured, if he mixed up the niceness and mean and he might be able to break her.

She began to eat the meat tearing it off the bone and letting it slide down her throat she had thrown up twice in one day. "Well at least i will stay thin" here eyes were already baggy from being rapped and violate in so many ways. she looked up at him wondering what he would do next. "can i sleep now" she asked wondering if one day he would cum or piss in his ass did he have any more dark plans.

He pulled his fingers out and smacked her ass again"Yes, go lay down"he said and finished eating his food. He went to the water and bathed before going to his bed, looking down at her. he laid with her and pulled her against his body to keep them both warm before falling asleep.

She was too week to do much more then close her eyes and fall asleep what a day rapped and abused till she passed out. At least she was warm winter was starting so she could not just run away from the monster. She dreamed about her home which did not see all that bad compared to the wolf and his cave.

He sleep soundly, enjoying the warmth of a body laying with him. He was a light sleep so he woke up as the forest creatures started making noises outside of the cave. He sat up and licked his lips as he looked at his sex slave. He gripped her hair and shoke her awake"Wake up Red"he said, having to take a piss and not wanting to ruin his bed. He dragged her over to the waterhole, taking the dress off of her.

Her eyes opened the pain of having her hair pulled she tried to get free she could see his cock hard with morning wood. "So what you want me to suck you off" she asked wondering why they were in the water. There was two things that came out of that monster both were gross and wet and warm. "come on i need to go to sleep" After being rapped her little body needed rest that she was not going to get.

He grinned wickedly, going werewolf so it was bigger"I want you to suck me off"He said, smiling as he stuffed it in her mouth and then down her throat, fucking her face hard. His cock throbbed as he pissed while he fucked her mouth. He enjoyed humiliating her and making her drink his fluids"Suck it you little bitch"He said, balls slapping against her chin

She tried to pull of it was foul he stomach was already empty so it hurt even more being filled with his piss. Her eyes began to water as she tried to pull of his cock her attempts to breath only made her suck harder on his cock. She could feel him stop pissing now all it was in her instead of on her at least he did not have to shit.

He humped her mouth and throat hard, knot hitting her face as he face fucked the teen. He howled in pleasure as his orgasm came up and he started shooting his spunk down her throat. When his orgasm was over he shoved her on her back and squatted over her, holding her down as he shit on her face, chuckling loudly"That's my sex slave toilet"He said and went,, taking out a bag of chips,

She felt him push her on her back she took some in her mouth the rest fell down her face onto her naked body she had to chew. "I am not a toilet" she wanted to throw up, she wanted to go home she wanted to wake up. "I am a girl and you should not be doing this" she could feel the shit in between her teeth. She used a stick to try to get all the shit out at this rate she would do something to him or herself.

He grinned at her as she denied it. he shoved her into the water"Get clean"He said and ate the food as he watched her. He was enjoying the show and having fun forcing her to do some disgusting and vile things. He was very sadistic"Maybe I'll bite you and turn you into a werewolf like me"He said"If you're good, I'll give you the honor"

He forced her head under the water for just a minute she popped up clean enough on the outside it took her time to clean the inside. "Better not i might eat something on you that wont grow back" she warned crawling out of the pool. she was hungry again and wondered if there was any meat left.

He chuckled a little at her threat"I think you would actually like being one"he said and smirked at her. He had some of the meat cure into jerky and ate a little"hungry?"He asked, looking at her. He took another bite of jerky and licked his lips"Yummy"He teased and laughed, tossing a piece at her.

She caught the piece in her mouth acting more like a dog then a little teenage girl that she was "You may have to fuck a pup if you do that" She did not want to loose her humanity to a man like this. She woudl one day escape and she did not want to return home as some kind of wild animal. "More please" she begged.

He smiled at her"Promise you'll be good and i'll get you all the food you want. I'll even stop using you as a toilet unless you're bad of course"He said, holding a piece, waiting for her reply. He wanted her as his and if he got her to agree to behave, that'd be a good first step.

She crossed her arms he had some gall to ask her to behave the man was a monster in every sense of the word. "How do you want me to behave" she asked she had done everything he had asked of her. She had not fought or bit him what more could she do without pretending to enjoy it "tell me i am so hungry"

Back
Top Bottom