Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A World of Orgasm Harvesters (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They reached school and she looked down at the things attached to her friend, “N..No idea I never took the classes of these things… but there has to be a way of getting rid of them I will not rest until I find out”. She smiled slowly making her way inside the school and walking in direction of the infirmary. Once inside the campus doors however things became obvious to the rest of the students, both Collete and Kaoru were in dire need of some help. Kaoru dropped on her knees from time to time slowly recovering but Collette was in a constant state of arousal which was the worst thing that could happen. Finally once she could walk by herself Kaoru moved one of the hands of her friends over her shoulder.

“Help!” she had no idea how much Collette would endure with those things and somehow it worried her to have them still on her while they let her go. “Someone get her help!” she was not ashamed of people watching her naked, not after what she went through. She looked at the door that she was searching for all this time and grinned, “We are almost there… hang on Collette we will get these things from you soon”.

Collette

I was shocked, this girl had been raped because of me. But she still was doing everything to help me. I was going to do something for her when I could, it would never make up for what she had to endure, but I would try. It gave me something other than the cork harvester to think about at least. "I haven't taken the class either..."

She took my hand, and the sudden pleasant tingle shocked me. Then with my arm over her shoulders, I was very aware of how pleasant it was feeling. I felt my pussy clenching harder on the cork harvester inside me and I let out a whimpering moan. "S-something is wrong..." I said to her, looking to see how many students where coming to see our shame, or worse saving it forever on their phones. I wasn't sure how to tell her that her touches where starting to cause a build up of pleasure inside me again, and I was hoping it was actually just the cork harvester doing something that caused it.

As Collette and Kaoru stumbled into the public place and called for help, every eye in earshot turned in their direction, causing a wide range of reactions. Girls spied the harvesters still holding onto Collette's body and went running in the opposite direction, scared that they might be the next victim. Many got on their cell phones, some to call for an ambulance, but others to snap a pic. And many others came to lend a helping hand to the two girls... but they stopped before they could reach the duo because the harvester around Collette's waist was moving.

This harvester's body was essentially two belts connected together with long arms, which had an elbow in the middle. In response to the two girls drawing close together, one of the two bands detached and the arms unfurled like a frog's legs getting ready to leap into the air. Keeping one of the belts locked around Collette's waist, the other shot out in Kaoru's direction, wrapping around her own waist. It only took a moment, but now the girls were attached to each other at the waist. The next moment, the strong arms contracted, pulling the two girls toward each other until they were practically hugging.

The two bands shifted to bright green; a warning to the girls and any other onlookers that the creature was engorged with acidic blood. If the brash Kaoru, or anyone else did something foolish and attacked it, the two girls were as good as dead.

Collette

I didn't blame those girls for running... I used to do that too. But now that I know what it was like... I don't think I could run from someone who might need someone there.

I tried not to look at any of the guys snapping pictures of me and... I hadn't even asked her what her name was. "I'm Collette..." I said quietly to her, even as I wanted to shift away to get the pleasant feeling on my arm to stop, and my side where it rubbed up against her.

I didn't notice the shifting harvester around my hips, until I cried out as it smash me and my new friend together. I let out a shocked moan as I felt her body press against mine. Then another as my walls squeezed down on the harvester still clinging inside me. "N-noo..." I whimpered as I was now face to face, chest to chest, with her. I was on the edge of cumming again, and my body wanted it. I tried to fight it down, please not with all these people around.

As they got closer and closer she noticed something sliding around her waist and before she knew it she was face to face touching everything except her face to Collette. “What the fuck!” she looked down at how the things brought them together, now it was impossible to keep on walking not with this thing and especially now that it was ready to burst if Kaoru or anybody else did anything about it. “Colly calm down… th…. There must be a way out of this but we cannot move, just let me think…”. She looked around and noticed the green liquid inside the creature, her face went pale for a second before taking a long deep breath. “Not good… not good at all….” She whimpered and looked at the other woman, “Let us try to get to the infirmary… we cannot risk all these people getting screwed…let us move sideways towards the door… while inside then we can figure things out”. She looked at Collete and gently grabbed her face and nodded. “We can do this…” she still was not feeling the effects of whatever was attached to her waist

Collette

I wanted to calm down, really. But my skin was sending waves of pleasure though me everywhere we touched. What did that first harvester do to me?

"Ah, um..." I couldn't figure out how to explain what each touch felt like, or at least how not to say it bluntly. "I... that first one... I think it did something to me." I moaned as she touched even my face to make me look at her face. I hadn't even noticed I was trying to look away from her, I almost never looked anyone directly in the eyes. "C-careful... We should... Hurry... I don't know if I can stand much longer..."

As Collette and Kaoru tried to walk sideways, both their asses sticking out behind them, the harvester revealed the purpose behind what it was doing. Its powerful legs extended, shoving them apart again with the intention of throwing them off balance. With her already so weak, it was inevitable that Collette would fall, and because they were attached at the hip, Kaoru came tumbling down after her.

The two girl snapped into the exact position the harvester wanted them in. The shape of its body and its movements were designed to get the two girls on their butts, their heads pointed away from either other. Then, it pulled them together once again. Their legs interlocked with each other as their bodies were pulled close and began to scissor. The cork harvester seemed to sense what was happening and let go of Collette, jumping out of her hole at the last moment before the girls had their pussies shoved together. The belt harvester began to expand and contract its elbows repeatedly, effectively causing both girls to begin grinding on the other and perform tribadism. All eyes watched them as the two girls were now forced to have sex with each other. The alteration cum stored safely in Collette's pussy began to leak onto Kaoru's hole. If they weren't careful, this would cause Kaoru's cunt to be altered just like Collette's was...

“What in the blue hell!” she said as she fell down to the floor and felt those slimy things wrap around her legs and pulling her and the other girl closer together via their pussies as they touched each other. “Fuuck noooo” she looked at the door, it was so close and yet so far away. She knew those things were trouble, she should had run when the first opportunity came and now she was stuck with another girl. People were watching them most of them really afraid while others just laughing and taking pictures. Both of them started moving, grinding their pussies against each other which caused Kaoru to once again begin to get moist however there was something leaking inside of her, feeling some warmness inside of her she leaned back she was not going to give this creature an orgasm right in front of this crowd.

“Kaoru!” one of the girls watching her said, looking up she saw the girl that was her rival at the last tournament. “T…T…Tina!...G…Go get some help please” the girl did not seemed to move as a grin appeared on her face. “Good of that to happen to you… now my defeat is not so bad… you will be that things slave forever as far as I care” Kaoru’s eyes began to get moist with tears as she looked at the only help leave them alone. Both bodies kept moving against each other, the two sensitive pussies touching and grinding causing Kaoru to finally give up and let out a moan feeling her orgasm approaching.

Collette

I cried out a moan, I was already on the verge of an orgasm before my pussy was pressed to another girls. How could something worse than the rape before be happening to me already? Somehow this was though. Our bodies being used against each other.

My walls clenched against nothing inside me as I climaxed quickly. My head tilted back and I moaned for the growing crowd as my body shook in orgasm. The harvester cum inside me squirted out along with my own fluids. Spraying out onto... Kaoru? Did that girl call her that? Why did I know that name... I couldn't think clearly enough to place it right then.

"S-sorry..." I called to her after my first orgasm with her.

Sensing that Collette was quickly approaching climax, the harvester pulled them together and locked them there, so they would be in constant contact during the orgasm. Unfortunately for Kaoru, this meant that the other girl ejaculated hard and most of the cum shot right into her pussy. She was filled with the alteration harvester cum and with their crotches held against each other, there was no way she could access her own hole to get it out. It soaked her insides and she immediately felt herself being permanently altered. If that wasn't bad enough, some of Collette's cum squirted upward and came raining down on Kaoru. It was diluted by the pussy juice, so it wouldn't make her skin sensitive, but it was still potent enough to make Kaoru's nipples and breasts increase in sensitivity if it stained this soft flesh.

There was no helping the two girls until the harvester decided to let them go. An ambulance was called, but even the paramedics would simply wait until the rape was over. Anyone who was going to go to get help had already left, so the entire crowd surrounding the pair of fucking girls were those watching for enjoyment. Tina was just the most open about enjoying the unwilling show. Of course, many of the crowd acted as though the show was perfectly willing.

"Check it out! These two sluts couldn't wait to get home to fuck each other!"
"Right in the middle of campus? They must be some horny bitches!"
"They get off from exhibitionism. You can tell by their faces."
"Holy fuck! Did you see that one squirt!? Her pussy was made for cumming!"
"Is that a harvester? They use harvesters in their perverted sex play!"

Every single person present was filming the interaction, zooming in on their pussies as they rubbed together and leaked pussy juice. These videos would spread throughout the student population like wildfire until every single student knew the girl's faces, or more accurately, their pussies. The harvester absorbed their energy happily, getting a double portion for barely any work at all!

The next thing that happened was hell on Earth to Kaoru, she felt both of those thing practically sealing them together as Colly had her orgasm. Kaoru’s eyes opened wide as she felt something go inside her body causing her to orgasm herself dropping to the floor finally. To her all other people present were not there the feelings going through her body was wrecking havoc on Kaorus mind. The feeling of her breasts began to tickle causing her without any care began rubbing her breasts trying to get her off herself. She had never had so many orgasms and so much than on that time. Slowly but surely her mind was being switched she was beginning to like not having any control of whatever was going on.

During the time after she came time after time causing her sight to become blurry and her body to once again be so tired that she could not move. The squirting from her cummings were so much that by the time paramedics came Kaoru was shifting in and out of consciousness until finally darkness surrounded her.

Collette

I could hardly lift my head. I felt Kaoru cumming against my pussy, which only caused me to cum again. I tried to ignore the crowd, but having so many people around, paying attention to me as I was forced to pleasure another woman with my body, made me burn with shame.

I managed to lift my head between orgasmic spasms, I seen Kaoru, rubbing her own chest and moaning without a care anymore. That is when my mind, after all this, broke.

I had been fighting it, for who knows how long... Everything else faded away and I moved my weak hands over my body. A shocking sense of pleasure no matter what part of me that I touched. My breasts, my stomach, my arms, even rubbing my back on the ground felt amazing.

I don't know how many times I came, but I heard Kaoru's moans and felt her pussy against mine, so I could tell she was nearly matching me. And soon, I fainted unsure if when I awoke, if I would be the same person...

As the large Harvester thrust up into me one more time, caressing my walls with its rod, I grudgingly fed it another (this time rather small) meal. The creature's rod still felt great to my altered insides, but I just didn't have much left to give in terms of that special, specific energy it fed off of. I could tell the harvester was done when it shifted uncomfortably in place and started to go limp. It aimed me down towards the ground and allowed me to slide off of its appendage naturally. I crumpled to the grass and lie sprawled out on my back. Every once in awhile those Harvesters on my boobs would suck extra hard, and I was almost certain it was supposed to feel painful, but something the Harvesters did to me replaced any of that pain with pleasure. I looked down at myself and noticed that, strangely, my breasts had gotten... larger? That couldn't be right.

I furrowed my eyebrows and watched as my boobs jounced up and down in a way they never could before because they were previously too small. "These stupid creatures are incessant." I thought, propping myself up on my elbows in disbelief that they were still going. "Why haven't they latched off yet?! The other Harvester did." I was starting to get panicked. It looked to me like my boobs were getting almost imperceptibly bigger with each passing moment. "What were they trying to do to me??" I crawled onto my hands and knees as the Harvesters Began squeezing and sucking even harder than before. I desperately wanted them to come off. "My boobs aren't supposed to be this big!" I called. Soon, I was involuntarily writhing and wiggling as these Harvesters pulled ruthlessly on my enlargened tits. It was like my head was on a swivel, looking in all different directions. Maybe it was my body's way of trying to distract me from the sensations I was feeling. Eventually, I sat up on my haunches just like I had when this rape first started. "Euh, why are my breasts so heavy?" I whined. I slowly groped myself, and my breasts were nearly as sensitive as my clit... well, maybe as sensitive as my clit before the alteration. I accidentally moaned quite loudly into the open campus.

I had a pretty good idea of what I had to do to make this stop. I had to lactate, but I didn't like the prospect of it. I'd never produced milk before. Regardless, I began squeezing and massaging my breasts, timidly at first, but then the Harvesters nursed me even more cruelly. I had no choice but to speed up to stop this crazy sensation as fast as possible. I played with my breasts, massaging them to the pumping of the harvesters and shaking my head "no" all the while. I was so embarrassed. My whole life leading up to this point had been normal, and now these things stripped all that away from me over the course of several hours. My body didn't even belong to me. It belonged to those monsters whenever they demanded it. "Wh-why...? Why me?" I called to nobody in particular. I was just looking for someone to blame. All of this thought and self-loathing took place in the short moment that my sensations were building up, and finally, the non-stop suckling led to an immense tingling sensation in my nipples. Everything was so numb down there I could hardly tell what was going on, but one thing was for sure, I felt a relief in my breasts, and it felt extremely good. I definitely would've orgasmed again if I hadn't already cum, like, 800 plus times. I peered down at myself and breathed out a thankful sigh, glad that it was over.

"Huh..." I thought, breathing kind of heavily, "that wasn't so bad at all. Probably the least horrible thing so far... except, now my breasts were going to be however many times bigger than before..." I wondered if this alteration would be permanent like I wondered about the other alterations being permanent.

Chloe

Once the snakes sense the release of milk from you, you can immediately feel them wriggling in response. They only drink it for a few moments, and in fact, afterward you can see the milk leaking out from around their mouths. They aren't drinking it at all. It makes you wonder what the purpose could possibly be. Was it altering your body simply for the sake of owning you, as if to send a message?

All of a sudden, you feel a sharp, but painless, pinch on your nipples, one after the other. And immediately following that, the grip of the snakes' mouths lessens and they fall to the grass, slithering on their merry way. However, they left something behind. Two small pods remained firmly attached to your nipples, displaying the bright, neon green of their acidic blood. The moment the snakes were clear, the pods unraveled four short tendrils in an X across your boob flesh. Once the ends of the tendrils had been laid all the way down, it squeezed your breasts subtly and fell into a slow rhythmic churn. The tendrils compressed your tits little by little, and then after 30 seconds began to relax their grip little by little, only to start the cycle over again. All the while, the pods' tiny mouths suckled your breasts and released more of the lactation inducing and breast expansion chemicals into your skin. The suckling and the slow, methodical groping was perfectly designed to encourage your body to release the white fluid. Unlike the snakes, these small pods really were drinking from you, not to mention altering your breasts further; increasing your size and supply (and sensitivity!) with every passing second. The snakes had just laid two eggs on you, and they were feeding off you in a more literal sense. After all, the pods did not had absorption orbs of their own yet, so they could not absorb orgasmic energy at this young stage.

But, besides these pod gently sucking and fondling away on your ever-expanding breasts, it seemed that the ordeal was over. You were free to pick yourself up and dust yourself off.

If only it were that easy... The moment I found myself alone, finally free from the Harvesters (except for the two, tiny, much less intrusive ones clinging to my breasts) I began to black out. Maybe my adrenaline was fading, or maybe my exhaustion was setting in or both.

I noticed a few people running up to me before I completely went unconscious, but I couldn't make out the faces, and I couldn't understand what they were saying. That was the last thing I remembered before I woke up somewhere else...

The day finally comes to a close and the three girls who were raped were transported to the school infirmary. The experience each of them went through was many degrees more intense than any gym workout. Their exhausted and abused bodies were carried by campus police and laid down on the beds. Chloe would find herself on the other side of this process that she has seen so many times before.

The emergency staff and any medical students who happened to be on call at the time examine the girls. Once the initial examinations are complete, each of them is dressed in a modest medical gown. That is, except for Collette. Once they dressed her, she began to writhe and squirm in her sleep, so they removed the gown and allowed her to sleep naked. The staff was not sure quite what to make of that. Nothing like it had been observed before. The unconscious girls would likely be shocked to hear the conversations had about them, simply for how casual they were. As the evening started to approach, the head nurse spoke to the last remaining student nurse.

"These were mild harvester encounters. You can go on home."
"Are you sure? They haven't even regained consciousness yet!"
"If it was serious, they would have been taken to the emergency room instead of the school hospital. No broken skin or bones, no signs of trauma. This is exactly how you hope harvester victims will come in. All they need is rest and to be rehydrated and they will be fine. Plus there's only three of them. I can't remember the last day we had only three girls come in."
"Yeah, but what about... You know...?"
"Their alterations? It's unfortunate, but it's a part of life. We can learn more about how they've been altered once they wake up. We know Chloe was targeted by Huntae Serpentus, but beyond that... What are you still doing here? Go home!"
"Okay, okay."

Amazingly, the world shattering orgasms they were each forced to endure were considered normal. No girl truly understands just how effective harvesters are at tailoring orgasms in their victims until it happens to them. The day turned to night and the small night crew settled in. It may have seemed like the end of the world to the girls, but a new day still dawned.

Kaoru spent a lot of time out of it, she had no idea how much time it had passed when she started opening her eyes. The sight of a blurry light in the corner was the first thing she saw, her stomach growled as her breasts were over sensitive to any touch she had no idea if the alterations were permanent or not, she had no idea what those things did to her. The feeling of a gown was something refreshing she at least was covered. Her mind was still processing what had happened to her, she was raped by a monster and humiliated by her schoolmate’s things could not get any worst.

The last thing she did remember was having an earthshattering orgasm then nothing, however having an orgasm with those things is nothing new after all they are meant to do that as evil as it was. Finally, she slowly began to sit down on the bed, “…Where am I?” she did not really remembered right away where she was, she knew that she recognized this room but it still have not processed that she was in the school’s infirmary. She slowly tried to get up but her body was still weak and drained out of all energy, she needed some food.

Collette

I was so happy, when I started to wake up. It had all been a nightmare! I shivered, from the chill I felt, but also from the strange nightmare I had just escaped.

Then I opened my eyes, felt my exposed body on the exam bed, seen the bright lights above my head that made my eyes burn. My body felt weak, but I reached to pull the bunched up sheet next to me over myself.

I felt the thin fabric, and it scraped over my skin, sending little jolts of pleasure all over me. I couldn't stop the surprised moan from escaping my lips, and I tossed the sheet away. What was that...

I heard a voice and started turning my head, it sounded familiar. I started looking around, registering that I was in some kind of hospital or infirmary. "H-hello," I called nervously through the privacy curtain that was around my bed. At least I had that covering me. I looked at the sheet again, wondering if I should try again.

(Warning: First paragraph is kinda spooky and not sexy at all. The horror-genre lover came out in me a little. xD)

I heard lots of noises and voices all somehow trapped within my mind, blending together so that I couldn't understand them. Was I dreaming? I couldn't focus on any one thing for very long. The sentences started and stopped in such a way that it was impossible to gather any context or make any sense of them. but sometimes I heard a singular word, like "No," "unfortunate," or "hope.". It was like I was in a busy cafeteria with everyone talking over each other. But I heard something familiar. It sounded like me, but I couldn't tell what I was saying. My speech started out quiet behind the roar of the crowd, but soon it rose to be the loudest thing in the room... the loudest thing in my head. I had no idea what I was saying. It was nothing but gibberish as far as I could tell. Everything I could see was black, save for quick flashes of imagery, which revealed tangled vines alternating in motion, and people who looked vaguely like surgeons, bathed in a low light. The loudest voice of all suddenly boomed in my head and echoed on for an eternity before I gasped opened my eyes. Light flooded my vision, rousing my senses and waking me from the nightmare. "Hello?" The voice had said, crystal clear.

I sat up with much effort. My stomach, back, and legs were sore, but my breasts and lower parts... all of those things were tingling... and also kind of sore. "So I guess it was real..." I winced. "I really did get... Harvested." I shook my head, not wanting to think about it. I was in some kind of hospital bed. I was breathing deeply, and I felt cold. I touched my hand to my forehead and realized I was sweating quite a bit... at least, I hoped it was sweat. "No, it has to be sweat. What else would it be?" I rid myself of the silly thought. It sounded like somebody said "Hello?" But was that in real life, or was that in my dream? I carefully pulled my curtain aside to peek out, and the little metal rings at the top sang as they were slid along the metal pole they were hooked to. One of the Nurses looked at me, smiled when they saw I was okay and then nodded awkwardly before walking somewhere out of sight. I understood why she did it. I knew all of the Nurses at least a little, and I recognized each of them. It probably would've been uncomfortable for both of us if she accidentally tried to strike up some sort of "Well, now I guess you get to see what it's like to be a patient here instead of a nurse," AKA: "you finally got raped" conversation.

I looked at the bed next to mine, but the curtain was closed up. I didn't want to bother a resting patient, and the staff seemed to have everything under control, so I simply left my curtain part-way open and laid back on my bed, for now.

Kaoru eyes shot open as another two voices suddenly appeared, there were two others with her at the room at least. Slowly standing up Kaoru walked over and moved the covers from her area, the light was not a bother anymore since she had time to adjust to the light. She noticed the nurses before looking down at her gown, biting her lip softly she looked around. “H...how long was I out... where are those things.... are they gone?” she slowly walked forward. After taking a couple of steps she felt her knees weak, holding on a nearby chair she looked at the nurses.

“I will kill every last one of those things after what they did to us” clearly Kaoru was more pissed off than depressed and she knew why. She never surrendered herself the way she did with those things, she had no choice in the matter but to surrender. “I am going back home getting my sword and going chopping for plants as soon as I recover” everybody knew Kaoru was a black belt in self defence but also she was really good with a sword (katana). “Do you guys have something to eat in here? I am starving I want to eat something badly right now”

Collette

I heard other people talking, then the talk of something to eat made my stomach growl. "Y-yes... some food would be nice please." I started to sit up, putting my arms over my chest lightly. I wondered about what to cover myself with, and looked at the sheet. Grabbing it, I tried to wrap it around me again, but I started to shiver all over, "W-what is going on..." I dropped the sheet. Why was every touch like that!?

I looked down at myself in the gown, thinking about how far my legs had been spread before... Just then, I heard talk of food. Yummy food. One of the patients had wandered out of their makeshift room, and they were talking to the nurses about getting something to eat. The other patient chimed in, agreeing. My stomach grumbled right on queue, and I weakly raised a pointed index finger out past my curtain. "Uhm, food for me, too, please." I knew there was no way I could walk right now, not easily anyway. My legs were just too sore. So I stayed in bed still.

Issy was still recovering from her own experience - not quite up to the horrors of quite what the other girls were put through, but she was recovering well enough.

Sitting up from her cot on the other side of the room, she spoke up to them all.

“Sorry to hear that you all got put through that shit as well. They’re just getting worse and worse every year, from what I’ve studied.”

Issy falls suddenly quiet when one of the nurses heads back into the room, laying out several trays of food in front of the people, needing to recover their strength.
After the nurse heads back out, with a stern look at Issy, she speaks up again - this time much quieter.

“They’ve been using a lot more transformatives and parasites - more long-lasting stuff to keep girls trapped with them. Most people, especially the staff here won’t tell you about this increase, but you lot all need to know. I’m doing my best to study them, even if that sometimes needs... physical, erm, contact, but I’ve seen this trend too. If any of you are with me, I think we need to find out more and more, and see if we can’t finally do something - anything about them.”

Issy collapses backwards again, her limited strength exhausted. Her lower body remains tired and cramped, internal muscles tired from trying to clench around an invader long since gone - her ankle still bandaged up from the painful acid.
The girl closes her glasses-clad eyes, and sighs deep and long.

“You girls all seem okay to me, so I’m trusting you with this secret.”

Collette

"T-transformative... I, was trapped. Now e-everything feels strange." I said quietly from behind my still closed privacy curtain around my bed. I almost jumped as a nurse opened it to drop off a tray of food. I went and started eating the food quickly, I didn't really notice the taste, but even swallowing sent some pleasure running through my body. Thankfully not a lot, and it was short lived. What had being trapped in that thing for who knows how long did to me...

"Um... how long is the strange feeling going to last?" I asked the girl who seemed to know what she was talking about, "I haven't taken the class yet, so..." I had heard three voices, one was my rescuer, Kaoru. The other two, I didn't know, but that wasn't a surprise, I didn't really know anyone. I had only heard of Kaoru from other people talking on campus while they didn't notice I was around.

Kaoru groaned walking back to her tray and beginning to eat whatever food was given to her. “They have thick skin, almost like a tree. I tried hitting one of them with my Katana, the best one I have and the sharpest one in my collection and did not do anything. It was almost as if I hit a huge boulder with a small stick they did not even felt it”. Shrugging she looked over at the nurse, “I left my cellphone where they are with the rest of my things. The cellphone is turned on... you can trace the gps and send a team to eradicate that area. They appear to be nesting there and collecting themselves there deep in the woods”.

She began eating and the food was a welcome source of energy in her body. Still with her mouth full her eyes drifted to the nurse, “If you want to get to know them better the first step is to capture one of them and find out a weakness, however that is easier said than done”. Kaoru had a great analitical mind reason why she was one of the top students on the school, her reputation now ruined for a common slut thanks to that beast. “I also have someone to pay a visit, I called my sensei and left the gps to him so he could rescue us in case I could not do anything... he failed me”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom