Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A World of Orgasm Harvesters (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A World of Orgasm Harvesters

Collette

As you are fucked by the harvester, a flap rises all around your pussy, hugging the soft skin. It isn't clear what this flap is for at first, but then a moment later you feel a huge explosion of warmth inside you as the huge cock released a massive flood of cum deep inside you. The flaps hug your outer lips, making it impossible for any of the cum to leak out. Effectively, your cunt is plugged up, even as the shaft continues to thrust in and out. Worse, the cum is specially made to alter the victim's pussy and it was forcing your hole to basically soak in it.

Then the flap released and the thick cum came bubbling out of you, pooling in the disk around you. This moment of relief is short lived, however, as the flaps flip back up just in time for a second load of cum to fill you up to the brim. You are put through multiple cycles of this, filling up with the white fluid, soaking in it, and then having it drain out 5, 7, 10 times over. By this point, the fluid filling up the bottom of the basin the harvester is creating is starting to pool high enough that your ass is touching it. Still it fills and drains your pussy, systematically washing it with cum in a process fine tuned to make permanent alterations. You can feel it changing. Your pussy is becoming more sensitive with each cycle.

You realize that the walls in a circle around you are slowly rising to contain the rising level of cum. Your feet rest on the lip of this rising circle, meaning your legs are forced higher and higher. By this point, the cum has passed your crotch and you are submerged from your belly button down.

This is the sight that Kaoru was greeted with when she finds the source of the screaming. At this point, the harvester resembled a pitcher plant with the walls continuously rising. In just a few more moments, her legs were pointed straight up and were level with her head and if Kaoru does not act quickly, you would be swallowed up completely. She would be safely stored inside, a cocoon of unwanted pleasure. Of course, Kaoru was so focused on the harvester fucking the other girl, she didn't notice the rather large harvester that had followed her through the forest.

NSFW Image
caKaDf5.jpg

Kaoru stopped as she saw the scene, she needed to act fast otherwise that girl would be in for a long time. Looking around she took a heavy looking treebranch and tried slamming the head of the creature with it as hard as she could. “Let her go you monster!” she had no idea who this girl was but one thing was for certain she is in deep trouble. Slamming the head of the creature yet again with all of her strength she backed away to try and help the girl out of her predicament. “Hey let me help you” she knew the girl was exhausted she could see that but hopefully with the hits she could gain enough time to get the creature out of the girl. She ran to her bag and took out a knife she carried around just in case and tried to cut away whatever was in the girls privates so Kaoru could get her out.

Collette

I felt something closing on my lower lips, my body trembled at the feeling, almost pushing me over the edge as it squeezed me. I was scared, the trembling was almost worse than the shaking before, because my body was loving it.

I cried out, I tried not to, I really did. But my body was doing it even as I begged it not to. When the hot cum of the harvester started filling me, my body convulsed, my head tilted back, toes curled. I didn't know an orgasm could be this intense, and I wailed as the pleasure ran over my whole body. Even as I cried inside, how could this violation feel so good. Why couldn't I make it stop.

But the creature didn't give me a rest, that rod inside me continued to fuck into my pussy as my tight walls tried to grip it even tighter. It was pumping and moving the fluid around inside me, and I could feel the pleasure growing more, instead of subsiding as the cum started to change my body for the harvester's needs.

I let my arms fall limply to my side, probably a mistake in the long run as I felt my legs being lifted. It finally let the cum inside me spill out, somehow that felt just as violating as when it had filled me with it. I thought, maybe it was over. Maybe that is was going to drop me now. Some hope sparked inside my heart, even as it kept thrusting, this was almost over.

Nope. The flaps gripped my tingling folds again, and pumped me full all over again. Remember, how I said I was surprised at how intense that first orgasm was? Well, this next time it filled me, and continued to thrust, it was even stronger. My thoughts all stopped as the pleasure took me again. And again. Each time it repeated this cycle, I felt the next orgasm stronger.

I almost didn't register the woman as she approached. She was just some background motion in my unfocused vision. Then I felt the thud and the creature shake as it held me, when the woman hit it with a branch. When had it folded me in half? I couldn't move my hands now, also trapped in the dish as it had started to close around me. That creature's shudder at being attacked sent another climax through me, pleasuring my body while tormenting my mind.

I watched her hit the creature again, then run off. My hope in being rescued almost vanishing until she returned with a knife. I was moaning and exposed, but I smiled at her as she reached into the bowl of cum to cut me free.

Then my face froze in horror, I had to pull every bit of mental power I had left, but I managed to warn her, "behind you..." It came out a whimpering moan, but I tried, like she was trying to save me.

Kaoru

There was no question that Kaoru was breaking the law by attacking the harvester. Even if it was brutally raping the girl, it was perfectly illegal for Kaoru to fight back. But this was deep in the forest and no law enforcement would be around to stop her. Of course, the harvesters had their own defense against this. Their thick hide made her bludgeoning approach ineffective and it was clear after hitting it twice. The knife would certainly pierce its skin easily, but doing so would unleash a burning acid that could easily hurt or kill Collette. Kaoru was brave, but brash. But it doesn't matter, because before she could reach the pitcher plant harvester with her knife, the harvester that had been stalking her finally struck from behind.

The beast dropped out of the forest canopy, gliding on two fibrous wings that spanned 6 feet. It had a single foot with a strong two fingered grip, which hit the back of Kaoru's neck and closed around it like a vice, pushing her down to the forest floor. It held her neck with irresistible strength, but was careful not to crush her or put too much pressure on her wind pipe. She couldn't cum if she was dead. It's wings closed around her body, pinning her arms to her sides and just squeezing her until she tired herself out from struggling. This was the last thing Collette saw before the walls of the pitcher plant came together above her, closing her off from the outside world.

Collette

Once the pitcher plant completely closed, everything was still for a moment. The cum had filled up to your neck. The cock was still impaling your pussy, but it did not thrust any more. From the very top of the perverted cocoon, a tentacle wandered downwards through the air. It lashed out and pushed its way into your mouth. She wouldn't know it, but it tasted just like a human cock. Its purpose, however, was surprising. She felt a steady supply of air passing into her lungs. If she thought about it, this would be very worrying.

The pitcher plant's cock released a torrent of cum into her pussy, not bothering with the flaps so it just burst out of her lower lips. The surface of the fluid shot up, past her mouth and face so she was completely submerged. Once the plant finished cumming inside her and the cocoon was completely full, that is when the cock went crazy and started thrusting harder and faster than it had up until that point. It was flying in and out of her pussy. With all the prep work done and the bath of cum now working every inch of her body, it could turn its focus into simply harvesting her for orgasms. A thin tendril reached out through the cum bath and wrapped around her clit, wriggling as it squeezed and tweaked the nub.

Collette

I felt worse, someone had come to save me, I had lured a poor victim to her own torment at the hands of one of these creatures.

I was so worried and unable to help her now, I couldn't even see her anymore, with the flower closed around me. It was hard to panic as I felt the fluid up to my neck, tingling my whole body. It was maddeningly pleasant. But, I managed to panic, as it forced the tentacle into my mouth, the strange taste on my tongue. The air pushing through it confused me more.

I cried out around the tube in my mouth as I climaxed, yet again giving the creature a larger meal, as it filled me with cum. I hadn't ever been trying to count, but if I had been, I would have lost count by now. I went to scream as the cum started to flow up my cheeks. It only caused me to end up with some of the cum in my mouth. Oh, look, there is the panic, guess it wasn't too hard.

I ended up with more and more filling my mouth, tingling on my tongue, and down my throat as I ended up swallowing the bitter liquid. Finally, I realized what the large thing in my mouth was for, and closed my mouth around it. Unknown to me, the damage was done, and I started to enjoy the feeling of that air-pumping cock on my tongue, even if the taste was unpleasant. Everything was unpleasant to my mind. The way the rod thrusting inside me felt, especially now, as it rammed me harder and faster. The pleasure I felt from even the outside pedals of the creature holding my legs, so strange that just the touch on my leg was enough to send almost orgasmic pleasure through my whole body.

What was this creature doing to me? Why did everything it touched feel so good. I cried out another orgasm from under the cum I was submerged in. Getting more in my mouth to swallow down, as it latched a small tentacle around my tingling bud.

I thought I blacked out that time, maybe I did and I was waking up at the end of an unknown number of orgasms I was subjected to while my mind was shut down. I cried, my body was lost in the pleasure, but my mind couldn't accept it. My tears only adding to the salty liquid I was already in. As it changed my whole body, making every inch of me sensitive.

Kaoru was about to turn as the woman warned her about something behind her when something struck her neck hard dropping her to the ground. Still groggy she felt some pressure on her neck not allowing her to get out from the ground. She tried to fight the best she could, the holding was stronger than what she ever expirienced she was screwed. Kaoru tried to scream but nothing came out of her mouth the creature was crushing her neck not allowing much of a sound.

Finally she felt something hold her body and arms together as it closed all around her body. She tried to fight and fight trying to struggle but it was obvious that this thing was not intent on letting her go. Finally she felt something covering her head blocking any sunlight from her view. Now Kaoru's screams began to be heard if any outside, she was terrified of the dark especially with those creatures around her. She knew that she was in deep trouble, these creatures now would only look to make her orgasm time after time until she was nothing but a pile of human skin on the ground. Tears began flowing down her cheeks the last thing she could think with any sense was I hope you come sensei....

*Needed to leave for an hour or two so I decided to post before I leave*

Collette

The pitcher plant harvester was just the most recent in a long string of undocumented harvesters that have been spotted by the school lately. No one was quite sure why the harvesters here were evolving, but it meant no one could anticipate the strategies used. This particular harvester was employing an all-or-nothing risk. Creating this cum bath to completely change every inch of your skin, fucking you hard the entire time took a huge amount of energy and resources. But now that the bath was complete, all orgasms gained would begin replenishing those investments. In order for the plant to survive, it would need to hold you in its cocoon for days on end, milking your pussy 24 hours a day. You had found yourself in a torture chamber and you had nothing to look forward to but non-stop orgasms, possibly for the rest of your life!

You had just learned to breath through the tentacle, when the rules changed one more time. You taste a mouthful of cum splashing out into your mouth, which you were forced to swallow if you wanted to keep breathing. It was a meal. It was feeding you so you would have the energy to cum for it...

Kaoru

Once the gliding harvester had decided that Kaoru had expended enough of her strength, it got her into position. With nearly all of its weight holding her head down against the ground, it slipped its hand underneath her stomach. Then it began to extend a long, hard pole-like structure right under her waist. Little by little, it pushed upward on her waist, lifting her butt into the air like it was extending a tentpole underneath her.

Soon she had her ass raised in the air, even as her head continued to be held down. Its wandering fingers on the edge of its wing right beside her ass sought out the opening of her pussy, but was met with her jeans blocking the way. With an angry screech at the offending piece of covering, it gripped it and pulled hard at it, tearing an opening to expose her panties, which are easily pushed aside. Two fingers entered her pussy and spend a few minutes exploring her moist hole, pushing in and out, in and out. After this, they began to spin around each other, tugging on her interior walls to spread her pussy. With her ass held up in the air and the fingers opening her lower lips, she was involuntarily presenting her pussy to any harvester that might pass by.

The pressure of the plant monster continued as it kept applying pressure to her body aiming to calm her down and exhaust her. Closing her eyes, she stopped fighting knowing that a battle she could not win was a battle that she had to win by smarts alone. These things did not understand her language so it was impossible to speak to them the only thing she had going for her was to find a way to outsmart them and that was proving hard. She gasped as she felt some tendril like thing going under her stomach and lifting her up almost as in a display to anybody that might pass by.

She felt the things trying to get in her pussy but was glad that she wore a pair of jeans to school that day. However as the relieve was realized it was short lived because she felt some unholy force rip the fabric of the jeans out of her body causing her to scream now in terror. She never felt or seen someone so powerful that could rip a pair of jeans like that without much of an effort these things were as horrible as they all made it to be. The thing now began exposing Kaoru’s private parts while she began fucking her pussy. Not being able to move and with those things going in and out of her Kaoru quickly found herself beginning to get moist, and slowly beginning to get turned on. The fear began to grip her now, these things began to feed from her, she was doomed.

Collette

I tried not to move, each time I tried to squirm I was overcome with pleasure. I was trapped, not only inside this creature, but inside my own body. My mind was slowly breaking, this thing was going to have me for as many meals as it wanted, and there is nothing I could do about it. It knew everything to do, to make my body explode with more and more ecstasy.

I could no longer tell when one orgasm started and the last ended. My body was in a constant state of pleasure, every movement, every thrust of that thing made my body tremble. I learned to cry out in pleasure without opening my lips. I couldn't focus on any thought for more than a few moments, making it so hard to not feel the unwelcome, unwanted orgasms.

My mouth suddenly filled with cum, but I hadn't opened my mouth! I swallowed quickly before my next orgasm hit. I shook in fear even more when I started to piece together what just happened. It was giving me air, and now it was feeding me it's cum... It was going to keep me like this forever! I was never going to be free. This was my life now... Never ending orgasms inside this creature. As if to confirm it, my body rocked with another wave of pleasure and my mind went foggy for a minute until it subsided.

Collette

In the most literal sense possible, you are a living battery. Your body was like a lightning rod for sexual pleasure. For this system to work, you would have to be kept in a heightened state of pleasure that would be far beyond what is normally possible. The result of this was attracting every harvester in a 10 mile radius. As wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over you, it was like a huge neon sign pointed in your direction reading "Free Pussy!" All the small harvesters come out of the forest and cling to the outside of the cocoon, trying to get as close as possible to absorb as much of your energy as possible.

Kaoru

Being restrained with her ass in the air and pussy perfectly accessible right next to Collette as she attracted a stampede of harvesters was asking for trouble. The winged harvester was just restraining you in this position so another harvester could do the hard part. As Collette attracted just such a harvester, the winged creature rest its white-yellow orb right on Kaoru's head.

Kaoru could hear something big coming her way. She could see a harvester shaped like ┬┬ with two massive legs on either side. There was a 10 inch ridged cock hanging down from the exact center. It was attracted toward Collette, but when it got to the clearing, Kaoru's inviting pussy immediately caught its attention. It stomped its way behind her, but then a second came out of the woods to fight over Kaoru's appealing body. They wrestled for a moment, and before long one of them shoved the other to the ground and got back into position behind her. Without the gliding harvester taking its fingers out of her hole, this new harvester mounted her and shoved its shaft inside right between the fingers that continued to spin around and stroke her interior walls. The big harvester simply starting pounding its cock into her, eager to force out an orgasm.

Not accepting defeat, the second harvester that had been knocked down stood back up and came over to Kaoru. Her hole was occupied, but she had a perfectly good second hole for it to use. It stepped over her so its cock was on her ass and moved around until it felt her opening. It shoved forward inaccurately until it finally managed to gain entrance and the two of them double penetrated her.

Kaoru could see what was happening, at least to some extent until one of those things pushed his massive thing inside her pussy causing her to scream out loud. The cock of this thing was massive and it was moving around inside her while fucking her brains out. A second pair of legs however stopped right behind Kaoru and she now feared the worst. Before she knew it her asshole was stretched out so far that it was one of the most painful things on her life. She screamed out loud crying as she did however once the thing had given a couple of thrusts slowly the pain began to subside and actually began to feel good.

“No no no…” she struggled in her mind trying to not give an orgasm to these things. She was not hearing the other girl anymore which made her worry for herself. Kaoru’s inner strength could not hold out for much longer as the first massive orgasm began, she felt her entire body became numb to the orgasm while the cocks of those things continued to fuck her without any sort of mercy or any signs of slowing down. Her mind switched to her sensei, sure it must had been more than an hour since she entered the forest why didn’t he come, she was sure he was hearing all this. Hearing her scream as well as the other girl and still she felt abandoned by her own sensei.

Collette

I didn't have anything left to cry right now, plus I didn't need anymore liquid around me. I'm sure my pussy was producing some to fill this cocoon I was in. Between mind-numbing, body shaking climaxes, I wondered what would happen if this got over full of my and the harvester's cum? Was it just going to flow out of the to-aaaahhhhh!

Great, even my mind was moaning now. I started to notice shadows through the liquid when I accidentally opened my eyes sometimes. I started to figure out that it was more harvesters, coming to feed off my unwilling orgasms. My body shook again and again, I was lost for a few minutes, or hours? Who knows, it didn't really matter anymore. When the next wave of powerful orgasms passed, I started to cry again. I guess that meal had helped, I had tears to give it again.

Each movement of the new creatures clinging to the side rubbed the outside of the flower against my skin. Each touch, didn't matter where, my shoulder, my back, my ear, caused ripples of pleasure, and made my next orgasm that much stronger.

Kaoru

Kaoru is lucky that harvesters don't benefit from hurting their victims. It was a painful penetration, but their excretions ensured that this pain was completely removed so she had no defense against cumming. And sure enough, it was not long at all before she could not hold out any longer. As her pussy convulses and gripped the cock even tighter, Kaoru provided a meal for all three harvesters clinging to her body.

But the harvester filling her pussy was not happy. The anal penetrator was between it and the girl's head where she was emanating orgasmic energy. Despite winning the show of dominance for her pussy, it was still losing out so much energy to its competitor. When Kaoru finally stopped cumming, the harvester in her pussy pulled out to once again knock the other around. It fell away and moved on, yielding Kaoru to the first, who was quick to stuff up her tiny pussy once again and vigorously continue thrusting in an effort for a second orgasm. But the loser would find another prize for itself. It approached Collette, attracted by her impressive cumming capabilities. Even if she was hidden away in the cocoon, she was a real treat...

Collette

You have no idea how much time has passed. It feels like days, but in reality it is just about three hours. You are pulled out of your trance by movement. Something is gripping your foot above your head. The two-footed monster of a harvester is pealing away the pitcher plant flaps to access you. The cum bath you were soaking in for so long spills out and is absorbed into the soil. Finally it gets enough pulled away to get a good grip on your foot and it yanks you forcefully out, saving you, but also dooming you to an even more unpleasant experience.

Your petite frame hanging by one foot, the harvester throws your weak body, dripping with cum, to the grassy forest floor. In an instant, all the tiny harvesters clinging to the outside make a leap for your pussy. Only one can claim this prize: a small plug-shaped harvester that inadvertently keeps the cum from leaking out as it hugs your opening. Compared to the cock you were just pulled off of, the plug is a relief. All the other tiny harvesters are resigned to once again pick up the scraps, but with your altered body, there is plenty to go around. The two-footed harvester doesn't mind your pussy being occupied. It does not differentiate between fuck holes. So with one foot on your neck, and the other holding one leg up in the air, the harvester leans in and slams its cock into your ass.

Collette

Someone had come to rescue me! I felt the air on my skin, which sent chills down my spine, in a strangely pleasant way that I didn't have time to think about right now. I was pulled free by this strange large harvester. I wanted to be grateful... but I had a clear head for the moment, and I was pretty sure it just wanted me for itself now.

I hung upside down for a moment, trying to remember how to breath without the tentacle in my mouth. It was easy, once I remembered my nose. I was tossed and rolled along the grass. I felt it all on my skin, sharp shocks of pleasure from each blade of grass, from each bump of a rock. My body shook in climax again and I cried out my pleasure.

What had that thing done to me, why did every touch feel that way. I didn't have any time to think as something pressed into my pussy. It wasn't the rod that I had gotten all too familiar with, but it still felt so good, and my walls tightened around it.

I didn't have the strength to move myself or resist. The larger creature, easily able to claim my ass with it's huge ridged cock. And I felt no pain as it pushed into my unused hole. Just a rolling orgasm, that caused me to squirm around on the ground.

The creatures once again began fighting one another, these were like dogs fighting for a female dog. The first orgasmed weakened Kaoru by a lot however still she had some energy left. As both monsters left her pussy and ass Kaoru knew she had a couple of precious seconds to try and find a way out of this. Opening her eyes she looked around trying to get out but clearly she was out of energy from the orgasm. Whimpering she felt the same thing pushing inside her pussy once again filling her up with his massive member. “N..Nooo” he began pushing in and out without any sort of mercy. The pain was gone and now it was replaced by pure pleasure, whatever this thing was doing was making her so turned on that she knew a second orgasm was soon to come.

Without being able to hold it in the second and a quick third orgasm pushed through her to the point that she was made to squirt all over the creature. The pleasure these things were offering were too much for Kaoru, a girl that almost never pleasured herself. Tears flew down her cheeks as she tried to look at where the other girl was and she became afraid the same thing might happen, being stuck in a thing like that with no way out.

I let out a little yelp of surprise as the two Harvesters from before jumped up onto me and latched their mouths onto my boobs. I leaned slightly forward instinctively whenever they licked or sucked hard on my nipples. I clenched my jaw trying not to orgasm, but I let out a sharp gasp as my full body was taken over by the pleasure of cumming for them once more. I wiggled uncontrollably each time my pussy and ass pulsed, which just made the suckers on my nipples wiggle around and feel even more arousing. Something else was at work too, though. I could feel that similar tingling feeling now starting up on my boobs. "No!" I cried, "Please don't do this! Why are you altering me?!" I couldn't even lean my head back due to this larger creature's stomach blocking me. I was forced to just watch my own nipples get toyed with by these monsters and altered in some unknown way. By now, those creatures had been just about everywhere in my body, and they had changed it to their liking. I was practically theirs now.

...I suffered through this for a long while. I couldn't tell exactly how much time had passed. All I could tell was that the sun had gone down quite a bit, so it must've been several hours since the big creature and the smaller ones started raping me in this new way, and since then, the creatures had definitely gotten what they wanted out of me many, many times. I felt like a prisoner. A sex-slave in chains. My arms and legs were still firmly held above my head, and the rest of me, brilliantly unveiled for everyone to see. My vision seemed out of focus. My eyes were only about half open, and I'm pretty sure they looked glazed over by now, not because I was bored or unamused or anything but simply because I was depleted, and I'd almost gotten used to being ravaged like this for so long. The keyword is "almost." My body tensed up and started quivering as another insane orgasm began. Some life returned to me whenever that happened, and I was left squirming and moaning for usually an entire minute or two as my juices squirted out of my hyper-sensitive hole. I felt myself blushing red every time these vile things forced me to cum again. It wasn't even really out of embarrassment anymore, just my body's natural reaction to cumming so powerfully. I know that the creatures didn't get any pleasure from doing this to me, but I had to wonder if the big one could even perceive my pussy lips and walls tensing up around its long rod. I guess it could since it usually reacted by twitching or swelling whenever I climaxed. It just felt like my anatomy was going to waste on this plant... but I guess I was serving my purpose: Being a good little meal for the Harvesters.

Collette

You feel the terrible weight of the harvester standing on top of you and holding you down. The strong press of the harvester's feet send shockwaves of pleasure through your altered body. Its cock, however, is the primary aggressor when it comes to forcing unwanted pleasure into your body. With your ass spread easily apart, the large shaft flies in and out of your rear opening, pumping you and making you feel an entirely different kind of pleasure you didn't know your body was capable of.

Then you feel it releasing a load of cum deep inside you, bringing the defilement of your last untouched hole to completion. The thick, white aphrodisiac bubbles out of your ass, dribbling down over your corked pussy. Most of the smaller harvesters admitted defeat when they were too slow to claim your pussy, but one of them carried on as if that wasn't its goal... It has two wide, circular bands connected together by two thin, 5 foot arms. The two bands wrap around your waist like a belt and the arms fold in so the entire harvester fits snugly around your core, its orb right at the front below your belly button. For now, it does nothing, simply enjoying the free orgasms. You then notice some motion by your side. It's Kaoru and it looks like her rapists are readjusting her...

Kaoru

Unlike the girl Kaoru came to save, Kaoru was still being held by two giant harvesters. The two-footed, aggressive harvester was doing all the hard work, while the gliding harvester held her head down and her pussy open. Once again, it was clear that the two-footed harvester was not taking kindly to anyone sapping off its meal, so it pries the glider off, pushing Kaoru forward along the grass toward Collette in the process.

The two girls get pushed together and wedge upward against one another, each with a harvester ravaging them from behind. With another hard thrust into each of them, their bodies press together, their boobs meeting and their hard nipples teasing each other. The two huge harvesters rear back and slam into Raoru's pussy and Collette's ass, deeper and harder than ever. Each of the girls' stomachs bulge slightly with the outline of the cocks and the bulges press together, applying even more pressure on their bodies.

NSFW Image
BdIQq7a.png

Chloe

Every girl has her limit. Harvesters will only rape a victim for so long before they start getting diminishing returns. Their pussy is worn out and she cannot emit as much energy. Every girl is different, but the alterations made to you pushed this limit from a measly half an hour to well over four hours, transforming you from a snack into feast for the monsters. But still, as hyper sensitive as you are, it still can only last so long.

The bear thrusts up, impaling you harder than before in an attempt to farm your pussy for one last orgasm before moving on. The snakes' suckling on your breasts kept up at a constant pace, however. In your fuzzy state, you just now realize that your breasts are bigger than they were before. Finally, the bear stands and simply lets go of you, allowing you to slide off its cock carried only by the weight of your body. You tumble to the ground, used and discarded. The snakes were still attached to your tits, sucking and lathering them in the alteration fluid, even as the bear walked away, no longer interested in your pussy. At this point, the snakes had to know any trailing orgasms you were capable of would provide very little energy. It seemed like they were interested in your body for a completely different reason, but it wasn't obvious what that reason was. They continued to suck on your tits and you could even feel the subtle sensation of them growing slowly. These creatures were not going to let go of your nipples, not going to stop expanding your breasts, until they tasted milk.

Kaoru had orgasmed a couple of times by now and she was weak already her sight was double as she just laid there allowing those things to rape her time and time again. She whimpered as a third orgasm hit her driving her body insane as she feels whatever was raping her feed from her juices, tears flew down her cheeks as she began wondering if she should had ever risk coming to help the girl. However as all hope seems lost she was suddenly released from the thing that was holding her. The liquid that those things gave up had completely melted off the rest of her clothes without hurting her body at all.

As she was thrown over to the other woman she gasped and rested her head on the girls shoulder, for a couple of seconds before feeling those things again push itself inside her pussy, “Not again....” she said to herself but was sure the other girl would hear her. Her arms were numb of being in the same position for this long so she needed to rest. She looked back at the harvester that was fucking her trying to find a weakspot but with all of her clothing melted away including her shoes she did not found a way to drive a kick strong enough to hurt it, she was screwed.

“Im sorry... I was so useless...ah...ah...fuuuuck” she called out as another orgasm washed over her. “This is never going to end...” she whimpered and tried to get some movement on her arms slowly which she managed to do. “I...I am so weak... so horny... oh fuck what is happening to me!”.

Collette

I felt the large harvester cock unload as yet another orgasm rocked my body, making me tremble. I thought about maybe keeping count now that I was out of the flower harvester, but I dismissed that. I didn't want to know how many times I was going to be meal. I had already cum so many times, I had been a feast already but still they where hungry, and I was somehow still able to provide. I felt the harvester wrapping around my waist, which felt too nice on my skin, everything touching me felt amazing, and I hated it, I just wanted to rest, to have these things away from me.

My mind didn't register the pressure on my chest as not just another harvester teasing my body, until something close to my ear spoke. It took effort to make my eyes focus, especially as I felt the intense unwanted pleasure of the cock ramming into my ass harder. It was the woman who tried to save me. She continued to speak, and I managed to focus long enough to understand this time.

Guilt washed over me, she was apologizing to me. I had gotten her into this, and she was the one saying sorry. I found more tears inside myself, and let them flow. Her cries and moans all hitting me hard.

"S-sorry I got you..." I was cut off by my own moans, these ones from her nipples and breasts teasing mine, even her head on my shoulder felt good, "into this... Thank you for... uuaAAHH... Tryiiing..." My voice was weak, as was the rest of my body. I wanted to try and comfort her, I weakly leaned my head onto hers. This was the only pleasant touching, that I didn't hate, in this entire encounter I was trapped in. I had never though of other girls in any kind of romantic way, and even still didn't. But in this moment, I was happy to just not be alone now, even if her body was now giving me wanted pleasure.

The two rape victims were subjected to this brutal assault for the next hour, as their bodies were harvested for as many orgasms as possible. With their faces, tits, and stomach bulges pressed together with each thrust, they were in this together. Ounce after ouch of aphrodisiac cum pumped into their holes, minute after minute passing painfully slowly, convulsion after convulsion ripping through their body...

Collette was specially altered to offer up orgasms for longer, but she also had been raped for nearly an hour before Kaoru showed up, and much more intensely for most of that time. So the two of them reached their limit at nearly the same time. Eventually the harvester fucking Collette decided she was tapped out and pulled out of her ass, stomping off into the forest. She was discarded on the grassy ground, and although the two tiny harvesters still clung to her body, she was allowed to rest for the first time in hours. The cork harvester trapped the pitcher plant alteration fluid inside her pussy, where it continued to increase her sensitivity while cum leaked out of her ass. 25 minutes later, Kaoru finally came for the last time and the other harvester tossed her on the ground beside Collette, leaving the two girls alone to regain their strength and stumble back toward the school.

What came next was pure hell, both of them being fucked right in front of each other without any choice and the orgasms were not able to be held by this point. When Kaoru got to that point she just orgasmed her body was being altered in a way she did not wanted or would ever want. She cried and cried each time those things stole an orgasm, by the time her new friend was tossed away Kaoru was already drifting in and out of consciousness.

She continued to get fucked and gave them five more orgasms before they finally decided to let her go as they tossed her right next to her new friend. Kaoru’s unconscious body was filled with those things cum. Finally she opened her eyes and looked around slowly getting up and looking down at her friend, “We need to get out of here now that we have a chance… we are both out of energy w…we need to rely on each other to be able to make it out of the forest and call for some help”. She slowly tried to get up straight only to drop on her knees “We need to hurry… now that we have time we cannot allow those things… to get us again”

Collette

I felt myself going totally numb, near the end. Seemed I was finally reaching my limit. Don't even remember when it ended, I must have finally fainted.

I opened my eyes as I heard a familiar voice, the girl who I unwittingly lured to her own rape... I sucked in a breath and opened my eyes. I was still a bit numb all over, but the air on my skin almost felt nice, soothing.

"Y-yes..." I felt like I couldn't hardly move, every muscle in my body sore from being used in ways it had never before. I started trying to get my legs under me, and that is when I felt the harvester still holding my pussy, sealing it. Some of my numbness cleared up then as my walls clenched on it. Thankfully still a bit too numb to feel pleasure from that.

Then I seen the one wrapped around my waist still. "I... why haven't these left too..." I managed to finally sit up, but that was a task. It was like trying to stack unfinished jello cubes, my body constantly trying to wobble and fall over.

"Do you know... which way is to school?" I tried to not think about being naked, but my instinct was to cover myself, I just couldn't manage it.

“Let us get to the school first and have the nurse call on the ambulance… perhaps they can help you get those things out. Don’t touch them it might do more harm than good… I know it sucks bad but there is no other choice you need to hang on”. She looked around and noticed a pair of long sticks on the ground, grabbing both she gave one to Colette and nodded, “Use this to help you walk”. At that moment she did not cared at all that she was naked and was going to go to school naked especially with the warning against those things going on. Slowly she took her stick and held on all of her weight to it as she slowly made her way to the exit of the forest. Whimpering she made sure that Collete was right there besides her not wanting to loose her after sacrificing so much to try and safe her. "I'm sorry I could not do anything to help you back there, I got myself gotten by those damn things!".

Collette

I took the stick, and pushed myself onto my wobbling legs. The thing between them made it hard to walk, and sometimes I did feel small bit of pleasure from just it hanging in there. I cursed under my breath each time.

"Do they sometimes do this... hang on?" I was perhaps showing my hand, that I hadn't yet taken the class, but I was scared and just wanted to be assured this was a normal thing... Normal. This was going to be a regular part of my life now. I almost collapsed and started crying again at that.

The school came into view, and I actually smiled. I was safe-ish, hopefully. "It wasn't your fault... Thank you for trying. I'm sorry I got you into that. I thought I was going to be there forever, alone, until you showed up."

As the two girls approached the school once again, they could see students walking about care-free, going to their classes, chatting, or just hanging out. None of them seemed even to be aware that two of the student population had just been brutally raped in the forest. In fact, it looked like they still were unaware of the two girls hobbling out of the trees to the north of the campus. There were advantages and disadvantages to there being all these students here when the girls arrived. It was lucky that they would be able to get the help they need immediately, but then again, more eyes to see their shame. Cum drops still stained their soft skin, especially around their crotches. This was not an uncommon sight in the world, but it never stopped being shocking to see for many. And, inevitably, there were always at least a few creeps who lived for the next rape victim to show herself so they could get an eyeful... especially on college campuses full of horny boys and newly-emanating girls.

The two harvesters clinging to Collette's body were unfortunate, but not outrageously uncommon. They were parasite harvesters, which normally just meant they clinged to a girl's body so they would be nearby when a different harvester claimed her. This was the strategy the cork harvester in her pussy took. A few parasite harvesters, however, took a more active approach to making the girls they clinged to cum. Unfortunately, this was the strategy the belt-shaped harvester took. It was simply waiting for her to catch her breath so her pussy would be ready for a full-sized orgasm once again... and then it would strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom