Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A World of Orgasm Harvesters (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Yes, capture one... It would be quite the difficult task, but the potential prize...

“Anyway, we do need to co-ordinate. Share what changes have happened, what new variants have popped up while we still can. It doesn’t seem like the government wants to do anything - aftercare is about the best they can manage.”

Issy shifts uncomfortably, and closes her eyes with a deep sigh.

“So. We need to capture one. Therefore, we need bait; a trap; some kind of isolating medium, prison or such; we also need tools. Microscopes, any way to get samples, or even study them in the flesh, if it proves necessary.”

A deep, shuddering breath can be heard, and a pause of a good ten seconds, before Issy’s voice continues.

“I can’t in good conscience offer someone else up as bait for these things, so I’m willing to take that role myself. You lot will need to subdue, possibly the both of us; depending on what they may have come up with in the meantime. You’ll need some way of keeping me lucid, so to get my own perspective on the, uh, act itself. Maybe see if we can book some of the scanning equipment - you’ll probably need to restrain the both of us to get a good look in the thing.”

“Uh, anything else? I’m sure there’s something I’m missing here, but it’s just not coming to mind.”

Jude stood on the other side of the door to the main infirmary room. She was about to walk through the door when the girls' discussion on the other side had caught her attention. She eavesdropped on their scheming to capture a harvester, her heart beating faster and faster. After a minute, she let out a slow, deep breath, trying to calm down. She spoke out loud to herself under her breath, a habit of hers.

"Okay, Jude. Just do your job..."

And she pushed on the door, swinging it open and walking through into the room with the patients, trying to look as confident as possible. She did not look comfortable as she strode in, her long red hair swaying with every step. After a manipulator harvester had raped her, she never really did get used to her new, larger breast size. After much experimentation and struggling, she found the only way she felt comfortable with her bust was to wear two lactation pads in place of a bra. The only problem was the inevitable bouncing, made worse by the loose, pink scrubs she wore, which she also had not gotten used to yet. This was her first week working in the infirmary. Only the best nursing students had the opportunity to work here, and Jude did not exactly fit the bill. She was new to the nursing major, but was given a trial opportunity to prove herself due mostly to her passion for helping people.

"Hello, ladies... My name is Jude. I-I need to ask you a few questions for your charts. Um."
She shook her head in a knowing way, trying not to let on that she had heard what they were discussing. She knew she couldn't let them carry out their plans to capture a harvester, but she also knew acknowledging their plans meant she was legally obligated to report them. No reasonable deniability then.
"W-We just need to know what kinds of harvesters, uh, m-mated with you. And that will help us figure out which alterations were performed... Let's start with you, Kaoru. Um, can you tell me anything about them?"
She took Kaoru's chart in her hand and readied a pen to write down the information. This was a process another nurse had done with Issy just the day before.

Kaoru sighed scratching the back of her head, “No need to be so polite to what happened to us, those things raped us. Your goverment is allowing free reign to rapists and I am sure murderers because they are afraid of them. They took our chance to have any say at the matter and just made us their playthings for as long as we could hold it together. Face it, those things are running rampart and the government just gave them free reign to rape as many woman as they want. Do you think any of us would be the same after this happened to us? Do you think I can show my face to my sensei or even the class I teach with them knowing I was raped by one of those things?. Sure you stay there not doing jack shit but taking little notes on your notebook, notes that the government will most likely throw away in a box to never be opened again.

What fucked me and raped me? I could not see... I only know they had two feet and a member as big as their legs. My face was pushed to the ground so I could barely see anything. By the time they let me out I was out of it I woke up next to Colly and we made our way to the school nurse but Colly had one of those things attached to her waist that got me too and made us...fuck each other basically with our vaginas until we were unconcious... then I woke up here”. Clearly Kaoru was pissed as hell and she would not take a no for an answer. “The person you should be asking is Colly, I got out relative easy compared to her... I.... I could hear her screams out the forest reason why I went to help... but I got captured too”.

Jude was completely taken aback by Kaoru's harsh, and even insulting, response. The girl was right about so many different things, but wrong about many others. The government really was doing nothing about the harvester problem, which was getting worse by the day. But her words burned in Jude's ears. She had wanted so badly to fix the issues Kaoru spat out, and had turned to nursing because it was the only thing that would let her actually do something. To listen to this girl accuse her of doing 'jack shit' created a pit in her stomach.

She hardly even heard her as she continued to describe the harvester. Jude had a laminated sheet on her clipboard, showing pictures of all the documented harvesters to help her identify the ones that targeted these girls. There were four types of harvesters with two large legs. As she looked over the images of the monsters, her vision swam with welling tears. She closed her eyes and shook the tears away, breathing deeply once again to center herself, and then spoke sharply.

"You know-!"

She stopped herself before going into a rant about how she genuinely wants to help. She had to remind herself that the girl had just been raped. She was allowed to be mad and letting her have this was a way she could help. Jude had been in that situation before. She just picked one of the four harvesters with two legs and wrote its scientific name on Kaoru's chart. None of them were manipulator harvesters, which was the most important piece of information. Technically, there was a chance the one she described was undocumented, but Jude ignored that possibility.

"O-o-okay. S-so. The harvester that... raped you was a normal harvester; not a manipulator or parasite harvester. Does that mean you are not experiencing any alterations to your body?"

Issy simply sat back and listened to the ongoing drama with Jude. It was obvious that something was up - perhaps she felt more strongly about the harvesters than she would let on, or maybe she was a lot more self-righteous than she seemed. Either way, she was certainly someone to watch out for.

Suddenly unsure of herself, Issy shrinks back a little until she’s almost level with her pillow. Introspection was not hugely frequent for the analytical girl, and she’s worried about whether she’d even doing the right thing.

The outbursts are worrying - they show a very forthright attitude, one that might attack just for the sake of perceived revenge. And her own self? Issy was worried that she was getting too ahead of herself, drawing in others to mad scheme that could well backfire, if she isn’t careful.

Collette

I stayed mostly quiet, even as I heard the plan to catch a harvester and the very angry shouting. She had every reason to be angry, and I was almost happy to have someone show anger I could never muster.

I had sat back down on my bed to eat, which had sent tingles through me, but it seemed as long as I didn't move too much against the bed it wasn't going to bother me too bad. I almost looked forward to the nurse coming to hear my description, so she could tell me how long I was going to feel like this. But, I didn't want to interupt, I would just wait my turn.

(I accidentally wrote this before I realized there was a 6th page of text, soooo it starts real far back. xD Back before Issy started talking for the first time.)

I sat up and pushed through the tenderness I felt in my core so I could slide the curtains completely out of the way and see everyone. A girl in one of the beds to my left started apologizing for what we'd been put through. I recognized her as the victim of the acid burn wound. Issy was her name, I think. I couldn't help but raise my eyebrows curiously as she mentioned needing physical contact to study the Harvesters.

Apparently, these creatures were using more tactics to alter people's bodies than ever before. An involuntary shiver came over me. A disembodied voice of some sort sounded up from the far right, not from the bed directly to my right but the one after that. Her voice sounded like the one that said "Hello?" and woke me up earlier. She spoke softly, making what she had to say all the more horrifying. She sounded... broken, almost. But who was I to assume whether or not someone was broken? She stated that she'd been altered in some way and everything felt weird to her. My eyes widened.

The "broken" girl's curtain was opened for a moment by one of the nurses, and I got a quick glimpse of her. She had beautiful long brown hair and an innocent look about her. She didn't really even look old enough to be getting Harvested... I guessed she was an early-bloomer. Whatever the case was, it didn't matter now... The innocent young women directed a question to Issy, and then a third girl (probably a victim as well) returned to her bed that was direct to my right and ate the food that was brought to her. This third girl spoke of some sensei who was supposed to come rescue "us," which I was guessing referred to herself and the other, quiet girl, plus maybe more. She also spoke of a wooded nesting ground area and the desire to eradicate and/or capture a Harvester. It sounded inspiring, sure, if not a little far-fetched. She probably knew as well as anyone that it was illegal to attack Harvesters.

(k, now it gets to the more recent emotes. xP)

In lieu of criticizing her plan, I sat back and observed everyone else. Issy seemed quite passionate and on-board with capturing a Harvester. I was surprised. After what happened to me, I never wanted to approach another Harvester again. And then, ironically, I felt my breasts get squeezed gently, reminding me that I had two small, baby Harvesters still feeding off of me. I pursed my lips and covered myself with the bed sheet self-consciously. I think my breasts were larger now than they were before I passed out.

Another nurse entered the room who I didn't really recognize. She introduced herself as Jude, and she began asking us questions while holding a clipboard just like I had done before. She was also wearing pink medical scrubs. Odd... she must've been newly accepted as a student nurse, which I hoped wasn't the case because the very next thing that happened to her was she got torn into by the very, uhh, spirited and angry girl immediately to my right. During the rant, the quiet girl (one bed down from me) was alluded to as "Colly." Now I knew her name, so that was nice. Once the outburst was over, it looked as if Jude could cry. I wanted to get up and help her somehow, but not only did I risk lactating and dying of embarrassment all over again, but as soon as I moved, my insides panged, shouting at me to "Just rest already!" I begrudgingly sat back, feeling like the Harvesters were still dictating my actions even after they were gone. Or, mostly gone... the ones on my boobs... still there.

I almost called out to Jude, asking if she wanted me to interview everyone instead of her, but I figured she would want to have this experience, to become more mentally hardened as a nurse in these demanding times.

Jude still wasn't used to this. She wanted to help these girls, but she felt like they didn't want it. Or at least Kaoru didn't. The others looked to be much more mellow. If she was going to do this, she would have to learn how to deal with angry patients. She cleared her head and stood taller, a movements that was undercut by her modified breasts bouncing. Her face shown bright red, both out of embarrassment, but also because of the tense situation. She could feel her breasts starting to shift, her milk supply loosing outside of her control.

Kaoru sighed scratching the back of her head as she calmed down, taking a long deep breath and closing her eyes, “Five.... three...four...one....seven...two” she opened her eyes and looked at the woman. “Sorry...I am mad as fuck... it wasn't my intention taking it out on you or anybody else in here. I know your just trying to do your job. But it pisses me off that those things are going rampart and the government are just letting them do whatever they want without limit. When the government fails... it is up to the citizens to take up arms and defend what they won't... to show those things that woman are not people that they can mess with”.

She sighed and looked up at her, “But yeah, completely not your fault... I was out of line... I am sorry” she moved on her knees and place her forehead on the ground with both palms on the floor the deepest apology a Japanese person could give and one apology that was not easily asked.

japanese+bowing.jpg

Jude blinked, surprised by Kaoru's change of heart. She felt even more compelled to warn the girls not to do anything brash, but she decides to hold her tongue... at least for now.

"P-please, don't worry about it! I, uh, I understand how you feel. Everyone gets targeted by a harvester at some point."
She speaks about it with the same level of inevitability that the girls had heard so many times before.
"Um. Okay, Collette next. I'm sorry to ask, but could you please try to describe the harvester that attacked you so we can learn more about how to treat you?"

Collette

I blushed as the attention shifted onto me, "oh, it was... kind of like a flower. It had two small bird like things that attacked me and chased me into the forest. It grabbed me and pulled me into it... it kind of had me trapped in a bubble and was giving me air... and feeding me..." I closed my eyes and shook, I could see it so clearly still, and probably would forever every time I closed my eyes, "I... I could draw it for you, if that helps. H-how long is my skin going to be sensitive like this? I can't even put a sheet around me without it feeling like... y-you know... um..." I couldn't say it out loud, that trying to cover myself with the sheet had caused me to become aroused, if I hadn't pulled it off so fast, I might have had an orgasm. In spite of that, I really wanted to cover myself with something. I felt too exposed like this, like I was inviting the next one to come an attack me.

Jude froze. There was not a single harvester on the sheet that came close to resembling that. None that looked like a flower, none that completely encased their victims, none that bathed them in chemicals and provided air. Either this patient was hallucinating, or she had been attacked by an undocumented harvester. And that meant that there was no way to know what it had done to her or whether it was permanent. Sweat started to form on Jude's head as she tried to think of how to tell Collette. She knew she had to stay calm, or else her patient would panic, but this was not something she was good at. She glanced over in Chloe's direction. Chloe probably didn't know her, but she definitely knew Chloe. She was the head of the student nurses, the most talented, composed, and capable of all the nurses in training. Jude wanted to ask for help, but she knew Chloe had been through enough. She shook her head once more and addressed Collette, but she knew both Chloe and Collette could tell how flustered she was.

"I'm sorry, I don't know... B-but, we'll find out! Don't worry..."

Most of the manipulator harvesters caused permanent alterations. Anyone who had taken the harvester education class would know that. Collette looked quite young, and if she hadn't taken the class yet, it could only mean one thing. Jude felt sorry for the girl, being so young for her first time. And being taken by a manipulator harvester as the introduction to adult life... That was a fate she wouldn't wish on anyone. Her job was just to mark down the harvester species that raped each of the girls and explain to them the corresponding alterations made to them, if it is known. That was it. But Jude wanted to help more than that! She looked behind her to see if she could get away with a mini-examination, and then glanced at Chloe, wondering if the head student nurse would call her out on overstepping her responsibilities.

"Could you describe how it feels in a little more detail? Maybe you could try to cover yourself in the sheet again, and this time try to resist for as long as you can? Anything we can learn about your condition would be helpful!"

Collette

My explanation didn't seem to be sitting will with the nurse, which got me nervous. "D-detail, right. Um..." I stepped a little closer to the nurse, so I could speak more quietly. "It f-feels like, almost like my whole body is as sensitive as my... um... g-genitals." I could feel my face burning as I had to try to explain.

"I can try," I said, now worried that she didn't seem to have any information about what happened to me. I picked up the sheet again, and wrapped it around my body. I tried my best not to squirm, as it only made it feel even better. I let out a small moan, "I... I don't know how long I can keep this on," I started to feel myself getting wet. I closed my eyes, the sheet wasn't even on that tightly, but each bit of fabric touching my skin was driving my senses wild. I could feel my climax quickly rushing for me. I only hoped that didn't show too well on my face.

Kaoru looked back at her new friend putting the gown on and almost instantly climax. Blushing she looked at Cally and shrugged, “T...That is not from that big plant.... I think is from the small one...”. Kaoru blushed and looked down at her gown and a little bit of water on the ground before she fell on her knees. She did not noticed before because of the adredaline but now that she was calm she began to feel her privates on fire. “What the fuck is happening to us...I... I feel sorry for you if this is what you feel everywhere...” she blushed as she looked around and rushed to the bathroom and then to the shower after taking off her gown.

Collette

It took me a minute to put together what Kaoru was talking about, I was a bit distracted by the sheet. "N-no, that little one... held some of the big one's, um, fluid inside me. S-sorry it got on you." I started squirming, I couldn't take it anymore, I pulled the sheet away, but the fiction of it being tossed away was too much. I felt my insides clench on nothing, and my body trembled. I let out a loud moan as I climaxed with them all around me, the shame hitting me just as hard as the pleasure.

I dropped to my knees and panted, covering my face with my hands. "S-sorry..."

Jude blushed nearly as brightly as Collette when she saw the girl cumming. She had made her have that orgasm, and didn't really know how to react.
"S-sorry. I- uh..."
She just looked down at her clipboard, trying to ignore what had just happened, while making note of it in the most professional way she could. Jude knew that she had already taken longer than she should to get this information, so she tried to move on quickly. Thoughts of her supervisor coming in and scolding her for dragging her feet or trying to diagnose the patients floated in her head. Chloe's case was the most straightforward, since she hadn't been targeted by any non-documented harvesters. The way the snakes manipulated their victims was well-understood. So Jude quickly got the information she needed from Chloe, trying to seem as professional as possible with the superior nurse student, and left the room. Jude had thought about testing the limits of Collette's condition to better understand it, but thought better of it. It just wasn't her job... although perhaps Chloe would take it upon herself since she's not on call. Regardless, Jude knew she would have to check back in with these girls. If they still wanted to pursue a harvester, she knew she would have to warn them against it.

Kaoru remained in the shower a couple of minutes later with the cold water hitting her, the water did calm her nerves. Taking a towel she dried herself out before coming out and looking around. She knew the only way to beat this thing was mind over body and she needed to do some training to be able to function correctly. She stretched her back and looked at Colly with a smile, “Take a cold shower, it helps calm your nerves and cool you off trust me. I don’t know about you girls, but I am tired of sitting here and not doing anything. I am going to train myself more” she walked over and grabbed a piece of paper and wrote her phone number. “This is my other cellphone. I am taking my sensei’s phone since he did jack squat to help us. When you girls decide on a plan let me know”. With that she gave the phone number to Colly and smiled wishing she could hug the girl "I...I am sorry I could not help... I will make it up I promise".

Collette

I sat on the cold floor for a bit, until Kaoru came over. A shower, that did sound nice, but also I was worried about what the water would feel like on my skin now. Maybe if I didn't turn the pressure up high it would be fine.

I stood and took the paper, "t-thank you but really, you don't have to go to any trouble for me. I should be apologizing to you, I'm sorry I got you into that. If you ever need something, you can tell me." I hurried to get some paper to write down my cell number and give it to Kaoru.

Then I quick went to the shower. I decided to be very careful, and stood out of the way as I turned the water on. Starting at full pressure, I just stuck my arm in. As expected, now anyway, the water sent shocks of pleasure right to my head. I yelped at pulled my arm away. I turned the water down, and tried again, and again, until the water was a gentle splashing that while pleasant, didn't overwhelm and threaten to have me moaning on the shower floor. I sure hoped that the nurses and doctors where going to be able to tell me how long this was going to last, showers like this would be very unsatisfying.

When Jude came over, I gave her a concerned, somewhat confused look. "Why did you make Collette do that?" Is basically what my expression asked. I really should've spoken up earlier to stop Jude from requesting that at all, but it was too late to be mad at myself now, and... I was admittedly... kind of curious about the changes Collette went through. I quickly ran through the changes I experienced from the Harvesters, and Jude wrote them down on her pad before exiting the room. I was still so exhausted, and my stupid body still felt like it was changing... ugh. I looked down at my chest where the baby Harvesters were still feeding, and I shook my head distastefully and closed my eyes for just a moment.

I must've zoned-out or passed out because the next thing I knew that very charismatic girl Kaoru was no longer under the shower head, instead she was in the middle of the room. She gave us her number and went off to train some more. She said something about calling her when we came up with a plan. Collette went to experiment with the shower water, and I looked around the room. "Well," I began, "I don't know about you girls, but I don't want to go near that Harvester nest unless we're in an attack chopper... and even then: Maybe not." I stared distantly at nothing as I imagined Harvesters somehow getting us even in a helicopter.

Collette

It's going to take forever to wash my hair like this, I don't really need to right now, but, hopefully this goes away soon. I don't think they have any baths in the dorms, or that might have been a good option for later.

"I guess I know why that spot is always empty." I said, not sure if it was loud enough for the other girls to hear over the dripping water. I was just about to get out of the shower, when I thought about drying off. That was going to be a whole new chore, this nightmare just wasn't going to stop.

I had two options, stand around and air dry, or try to be gentle with the towel. I sighed, and chose option one. I turned off the shower, and just stayed in, letting myself drip. I did help my hair along with a towel, careful so it wouldn't aggravate my skin.

"Um, w-was this your first times too?" That was probably not something I should has asked, but I just wanted to keep hearing voices to assure myself I wasn't alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom