Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What makes a hero? Will. ((ThomasRHellsing x Applepoisoneer))

His stiffness pressed against her and sent her power out into the room, tipping things over, shattering ceramics, the lite works. She reigned her powers back, but if the place weren't inconsequential matter, it would need a good cleaning. She raised her chest to get him a better mouthful of her breast and danced her fingers from his left shoulder down to his hardened member. Having no idea what she was doing, she let instinct continue to drive her, and stroked it gently.

Thomas groaned low, she felt so good against him. Giving into his carnal desires with a savage yank he tore her leotard from her body. Revealing her total form to him, pale, white and so soft in all the best ways. He shifted her a but so she was under him. Moving his mouth to her breasts. He pressed them together with his hands, and gave both nipples a hard suck, groaning in pleasure as he hand teased his erection.

Once her leotard had been torn away, her breasts swung free. It was clear that the tightness of the fabric had been holding them back just a little, and that they were larger than they appeared. Chills ran through Raven's body as new air passed over her bare flesh. She raised both her legs once he was on top of her, parting them enough for him to enter her. All the stroking and fondling had primed her for the moment of truth.

"Take...Take all..." She panted breathlessly.

Thomas thrust his hard nine inch cock deep into her depths. Sinking his shaft all the way balls deep inside of her, groaning low as he did so. He knew the first thrust would be the roughest, and so thus why he'd gone for it. Burying himself to the root inside of her core. He couldn't help but give low and guttural groan as he felt the wet warm confines of her natural sheath. The primal part of his brain demanded he take the half demon under him hard, rough, slamming his name into her body. However, the more in control side stopped him. Raven might be a half demon, but there were no guarantees she preferred it rougher in bed. After resting deep within her for about ten seconds, he began to slowly ease himself out and then back in. Careful to try and keep it about an inch a second give or take. A casual pace since he was fairly sure the teen heroine under him was sensitive.

With that first great thrust, all of Raven's eyes flew open, and a wave of frenzied psychic energy flew out in all directions. It wasn't psychokinetic, but more emotionally persuasive. It was the kind of overwhelming force that might make a priest dry hump a cactus if that was the only thing he had on hand. She bucked her hips into him like a shoe grinding out a cigarette butt. All the while, screams of pleasure rang through the enclosed space, filling it with howling ecstasy.

Thomas groaned low and began to fuck her hard, fast, and deep. Savage thrusts that made the couch shake and protest a bit as he pounded Raven with his massive cock. He fucked her lean pale form hard enough it would probably have hurt a with Raven's dimensions, but the Half Demon could take it. Groaning low as he grabbed and squeezed her breasts, nails digging in to leave cresent moon marks on the pale flesh.

Tendrils of pure, dark energy crawled up from her back and entwined themselves around the both of them, massaging and stroking like lover's hands. They drew the two closer together; at first a little too tightly to move, but Raven focused on them a moment and slackened their grasp. He was then free to continue thrusting within her, but with the added benefit of a full-body massage.

Thomas groaned low as he said, "R-Raven, so good, so good, s-sooo goood!"

The Green Lantern began to cum hard and deep inside the half demon. His cock tensing and twitching as his balls emptied into her.

To most young men, that would be the end, but the lantern had more stamina, or her psychic link had kicked in. He grabbed the pale goth's ankles. Pressing her ankles to his shoulders he began to truly violate the young half demon fucking her like an animal in heat.

Thomas groaned low, fucking her hard, fast, and deep. The tentacles of shadow thing was a bit odd, but oddly enough they seemed more like spectral hands or legs then tentacles. Sure it was a bit odd to feel her legs around his waist and on either side of his neck, but it also fit. The sounds of their coupling filled the room as he groaned out, "Come on Raven, talk dirty for me, tell me how it feels."

He leaned down just enough to take both her nipples into his mouth and suck on them hard. He loved the goth's breasts.

"I've never..." she began with a grunt. "Felt...so good!" With that, she let out a scream of pleasure and came in a wave! She fell back a little, despite her nipples still being arrested by his lips. She still tingled from head to toe, but her dark energy found itself in check, and the tentacles withdrew. It was the first time she'd ever climaxed like that.

She shut all of her eyes, her body still posed beneath him. Once she had caught her breath, she whispered, "Thomas... it's wonderful."

Groaned low as he pulled out, grunting and began to cum. His hot seed splattering across her pelvis, lower stomach and some even landing on her chest. Groaning low in bliss he continued working his hips back and forth. Drawing out his pleasure and letting some of his warm see drool down to her pelvis. Smiling he pet her as he kissed her neck, and said, breath hot and full of promise against her ear, "I"m not done yet Lover. Are you?"

"Oh no," She breathed, clearly still excited. Her slightly damp nipples hardened in the cool air. "you can't get rid of me that easily." She smiled slyly and squeezed him just a little with her legs. The tenticles didn't reappear, but she supposed she could do without them. They were more of an instinctual thing anyway. She propped herself back up and licked her lips. "Maybe I'll take the top this time." She grinned, and using a burst of energy, rolled the two of them backward. She had to adjust her legs so that she wasn't quite sitting on his face completely. "What do you think?" She laughed.

Thomas shrugged, "I'm fine with you on top beautiful, although I'm not sure if I was really on top before given your tentacles sort of set the pace. But I'm cool with enjoying the view of those sexy perky nipples of yours while you ride me if that's what you want."

He moved his hands down to her thick ass and gave each cheek a smack. Allowing Raven's ankle to drop from his shoulders. Gently letting his hands move along her pale sides.

She grinned hungrily as he slapped her backside. If anyone else had done something like that, she might've broken their neck. But she didn't mind him handling her a little more roughly now that she knew a little more about what she liked. This was all relatively new, and she didn't mind testing the waters as she went.

She scooted back and found his still stiff member. Raising herself up, she rocked her hips until it was boring into her again. "I'm...glad...to hear it." She grunted as she worked her way onto it. Once it had found a home, she bobbed up and down along his body, leaning forward to steal a kiss.

Groaned low as his hard throbbing cock sank into her tight wet pussy. He groaned out low, "F-Fuck Raven, this pussy of yours is so goddamn tight. How's my cock feel inside of you? Do you like it nice and deep inside of your slutty pussy?"

He moved his hands to her hips to help stabilize the slightly shorter woman. He returned her kiss gently, before shifting a bit and biting and sucking along her pale neck. Rolling his hips up to meet her sex. Focusing a bit a thick wand vibrator formed from his wand, the bulb like head resting against her clit it began to vibrate rather hard.

She couldn't help but smile at his dirty talk. She tried not to laugh, but there was something about being told that she had a 'slutty pussy' her first time around that made her want to disolve into giggles. But all that dissolved when the etherial sex toy began to vibrate against her. It was like someone had pressed their lips there and was humming against her, so, she hummed along for just a moment. "True magic." She purred in response to his question. "How about you? Are you cozy in there?" She gigled.

Thomas chuckled a bit as he said, "I know my dirty talk is a bit, well bad. But you're a virgin so I'm trying to let you set the pace. Your pussy does feel good, but this is a big basic. Sex has alot of fun interesting potential things. Positions, toys, etc. While you riding me is fun, ideally you'd do it with more passion rather then just sort of lazily riding a horse. Friction is your friend during sex. Hard, fast, grinding it feels better then slow unless you're trying to adjust to a virgin's sensitive muscles and such."

While Raven was a little put-off by the advice, she saw his point. "Okay, that's fair. Let's see if we can't get a little more...creative. "
She eased herself up slowly and used her telekinesis to raise them both to an upright position. She raised them higher until they both floated above the couch. Spreading her legs, she gradually rotated herself like a cartwheel on his axle. It only took a few turns to realize that, while it was creative, it probably wasn't satisfying.

"Okay, maybe a new plan."

Thomas chuckled, the sensation wasn't bad, and probably would feel ok because it made his cock rub her G-spot on and sensitive place inside of her. However, it was a bit odd as well. Smiling her said, "Not back, interesting idea, but yeah over complicating things a bit."

The Lantern gently lowered them, twisting Raven until her back was against his chest. He grabbed her body his hands on her knees. Holding them he began to fuck her hard, fast, and deep. her own weight pushing her down onto his cock as he grunted and groaned. Using ring hands to help stabilize the pale skinned half demon.

Thomas smirked as he focused and two more hands formed, two pinching and twisting her nipples, the other rubbing the sides of her breasts. The youngest lantern rocked his hips back and forth fucking her deep as he whispered in her ear, "P-Pretty much beautiful lady. Remember sex is the most ancient dance. Not alot of new to be broken in here. We're both pretty fit though so we can try anything."

Bent over, with her nipples being twisted, and fucked from behind; Raven felt a little like a cow. But, somehow, not in a bad way. It wasn't as though he was disrespecting her, or even herself doing the disrespecting. It was just the image that came to mind. But it was there, and then it was gone, consumed by a thick fog of pleasure. Her head swam a little as she replied, "Maybe I'll...pick up a...Kamasutra..." But the moment she said so, she couldn't help thinking he probably already had one. Maybe even a few Japanese pillow books too. The thought made her smirk. She grew wetter just picturing it.

Groaned low, and decided to kick things up a notch. Making sure his grip was firm, both with his actual hands and the green light ones he began to truly fuck the half demon. Her body a blur as he worked her up and down his hard thick shaft. He form a blur as he worked it up and down his throbbing shaft. He groaned and panted out as he said, "F-Fuck Rae, imagining you being all naughty and depraved is so fucking hot. Talk dirty for me, I'm going to cum so fucking hard in your tight pussy. Fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

The sounds of his cock entering her quickly filled the room as he worked her up and down his cock.

Raven tried to think ofsomething to respond with, but her own orgasm blanked her mind. Her words comingled with her cry of pleasure. " Ruin me!" She shouted. "And I...I'll fuck you into pieces!"
She was panting hard, and the force of her cumming as well as the effort it took to speak had wilted her. "Its...it's So good." She breathed.

Back
Top Bottom