Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What makes a hero? Will. ((ThomasRHellsing x Applepoisoneer))

She did indeed feel his mounting ecstasy, like a soda, all shaken up and ready to burst. Somehow, it filled her with a warm sense of pride, though whether it was really deserved, she wasn't sure. She continued to stroke him, feeling everything stiffen in her hand, and tilted her head coquettishly to one side.

"Well, I try. But there's no trail of breadcrumbs to lead me back from where we're going. But I can't think of anyone I'd rather be lost in the deep, dark, thick woods with. All alone"

Thomas groaned a bit, before leaning down to kiss her quickly on the lips and saying, "Ok, that wasn't sexy. But it was so very much a you thing, quoting old fairy tales that I felt you deserved a kiss. Less deep thoughts, more slutty comments."

His cock was still hard under her hand twitching and shaking as he put one of her hands on his shaved balls. Leaning back a bit to get more comfortable.

For a minute, Raven really was stumped. Where was the bridge between euphemistic fairy tales and genuine slutty banter? Maybe there wasn't one, and she'd have to jump? She pondered it as she kneaded his member.

Suddenly, she sniffed the air and was inspired. "I can smell you, on the verge of cumming. It's so primal, I can't help but get a little wet just thinking about it. A massive eruption of your seed."

Thomas groaned pushing her head down a bit as he began to groan and cum hard. Thick heavy shots of his white seed painting her face. A few missing and going into her hair. Panting as he groaned a bit he said, "W-What you say stuff, smelling my cock, licking it, make a point to get really close and exaggeratedly do it."

"Ew!" Raven shouted, wiping the cum from her cheek. She hadn't been prepared for a facial, and it caught her off guard. She stood up and ran a hand through her hair. "Yeah, I'll remember that next time." She grumbled.

Though her sexual passion had been carried upward on waves of his own, her feelings had shifted and she felt very much like having a shower. She hadn't wanted to hurt his feelings, but the mood had definitely died. "Maybe we should shower and get back to work." She offered strongly.

Thomas chuckled, and said, "Sorry baby, I'd have warned you if I'd realized you weren't expecting that. Another general bit of advice, act like my cum is tasty and sexy rather then nasty. Lick of off of your face where you can etc."

Careful to kiss her clean cheek he said, "I know sex is kind of nasty. Two bodies wreathing together getting sweaty and sticky. But most things that make you feel good leave you feeling a bit bad afterwards. I'm sure you've gotten caught reading a good book from ebging to end and having a sore back, neck, and hands afterwards. Or a good work out when your whole body is a bit sore."

He gently but firmly picked up his half demon bridal style and said in her ear, "I honestly think I love you Rae. What you just did, it shows you care for me, alot and are trying to keep things going.Thank you, it really means alot to me."

Raven smiled and grasped him around the neck to make it easier for him to carry her, as well as to stable herself. "I try." She smiled a little weakly, and her cheeks colored a tinge. "This is all pretty new to me, I've only got what I've read in books. And words aren't quite so...sticky. I guess it's just something I have to get used to."

Thomas smiled, carrying her to his large shower, he began slowly, erotically washing her off. Nodding a bit he said, "I know love, thank you for trying. I think it's why I can honestly say I'm falling in love with you."

He began to wash her using this expensive soaps. She'd feel his lust for her, like a fire. Always burning but as he aroused her through simple touches it grew to be too much. Spinning her around so they were facing each other. He pushed her against the wall and began to fuck her. Luckily and remembering his promise not inside of her. In his hard thick cock was rubbing her pussy and clit. Almost dry humping but the shower was keeping them plenty slick. He leaned down taking both Raven's nipples into his mouth and letting his tongue lash out at the sensitive nubs.

Back
Top Bottom