Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guide me. (Furry princess and Ladydark)

Over the course of 2 hours she did make amazing progress, with the commission info held in a clipboard to her side she could easily look to it whenever she wasn't sure and she had a messenger open to the person who commissioned her to ask any questions if any about the designs they wanted, the rough outlines were complete as well as some good work on facial detail as well as their upper chest areas and only now as her alarm went off did she see the resemblence, a knight like character defending a beautiful lady selflessly, and she couldn't help but think of him as a white knight, he always went out of his way to help her and now as she struggled to find a solution he freely offered his help. "And maybe one day the beautiful princess will take the handsome knights hand~" The thought alone bringing a blush back to her face as she left her room to smell dinner and snacks. "Oh wow you really went all out today, what are we watching oh cooker of meals, bringer of snacks and chooser of moving pictures?" She asked in a playful british accent ended by a soft laugh hidden by her hand.

Yoshi turns from his pasta sauce as he hears her enter and chuckles softly at her playfulness, he faces her and gives a small bow. "Why hello m'lady... Since it's been forever... I thought we'd 'celebrate' a bit..." Pasta was their main dish, but he had made several snack sides and even making her homemade carrot chips. "As for our viewing pleasure... I left a few DVDs in the table for your final approval..." He turns back to his sauce to check it, there were a few different movie, some old like The matrix, Back to the future and some newer ones, including Zootopia and Wall-E.

Jackie's little nose twitched as she smelled the food, recognizing a few scents but not the rest and she was so happy he played along especially with the images running through her head it made her almost melt as she jumped onto the couch and looked at the selection but the choice was made without a second thought. "Of course we have to watch this one, my hero and an inspiration to bunnies everywhere." Jackie reached up and held her ears up imitating Judy from Zootopia before moving to push the DVD into the player and wandering back into the kitchen spotting her stereotypical but still delicious snack. "Aww you made me carrot chips~" She reached around him to give him a quick hug and then jumped up and kissed him on the cheek before stealing the bowl, turning and hiding a proud smile as well as a deep blush, as far as he knew it was just a friendly thanks but she knew it was more and thats all the mattered for now.

He was still seasoning the sauce, but chuckles as she tried to be Judy from the movie "I much prefer your ears down... Suites you better..." He turns as she comes back to the kitchen and smirks "Well of cour..." He froze slightly as she kissed his cheek "Course I did..." He had expected the hug, the kiss was unexpected, but totally welcome, he watched her go with a soft smile. "Can't have movie night without chips..." He quickly turns back to the food so she wouldn't notice his own blush if she turned, then starts to dish out their pasta.

Jackie got the movie ready while she waited and began to chomp away on her chips, she didn't care if she got laughed at they were so good, her thoughts began to turn to what would happen in the later parts of the movie, for a while whenever they watched movies she had 'begun to fall asleep' towards the end, in reality she was just using that as an excuse to cuddle up to him as best she could, worked even better with horror movies as she basically had every right to be in any position she wished, tonight would be no different, she would milk it as much as possible. Once he bought over the food she jumped happily in her seat. "Thanks Yoshi, it looks SO good." Jackie was happy she could do this again, without a single thought about going back to work she just could relax with her friend.

He takes his seat beside her and hands her her bowl, smiling "Extra veggies in the sauce, just the way you like it... I even added some of the spinach noodles..." He starts to eat and grabs the remote, hitting play, he then reaches over and grabs a few chips from the bowl. "So I at least get to try some..." He sticks his tongue out and continued to eat, chuckling softly.

"Aww your the best, do much more though and I'll have to start thinking your trying to kill me with a food coma." She teased before scooting forward and giggled as he grabbed a couple of chips. "Okay but just this once because you made dinner and stuff, If I make some and you steal those be prepared to lose bits of you." Jackie giggled before spinning some noodles around her fork, cooling them off and then eating them. "Mmmmm!" Yoshi really was a great cook. "I'll have to try and cook for you soon, you may need to get your stomach pumped though." She did want to pay him back for making all her favs. "Or I could draw something for you or something?"

After eating her fill she placed the bowl back on the coffee table and laid back patting her belly before scooting over a little and resting her head against him. "Your awesome." She was happy that even with them just being friends she could manage to lay next to him like this, to get some semblance of what it would feel like with them together, one day...one day.

Yoshi laughs "Its ok... I remember the last time you tried to ccook... How about just some art for around the apartment... Or, we can pick a mural for a wall?" He continues to eat as well, he was happy that she liked his food, he liked making her smiles at him. He sets his dish down soon after her and starts to watch the movie, he glances down at her as she snuggles in closer. He so enjoyed movie night, he could get away with things like this, even this, he reaches his arm around her shoulder and pulls her closer.

About halfway through the movie he pauses it, Jackie was comfortable beside him "Bathroom brake..." He slowly gets up and stretches. He turns back to her and pauses a moment "... Hana..."

"Oh that does sound fun!" Jackie began to think about what she could draw to spruce up their apartment. "Hmmm maybe just lots of fanart...ooooh I could redraw a couple of the pics we've taken together that'd be fun." She was so utterly contended as he pulled her close and hugged her, all was right in the world, his warmth against her and his strong hand laid over her shoulder, life was good. That was interrupted when he got to his feet and wandered off towards the bathroom. "Finnnnne" She whinged before hearing the start of a word before falling slightly forward, head down like a robot awaiting programming.

Yoshi moves to knell before her at the couch, he gently lays her head back and moves the hair from her face. "Ok Jackie... Lets fix a few things..." He whispers softly and shifts to sit slightly on the coffee table, looking at her. "I want you to remember those words Jackie... Those special words buried deep in your subconscious... You will no longer hear me saying them consciously... If you understand, count backwards from 15 silently and wake up, not remembering any of this..." He stands again and moves back to where he was, only heading to the bathroom as she wakes up.

Jackie stayed quiet and motionless with her eyes staring forward through Yoshi as he began to talk to her, after a few moments she began to count backwards from 15 finally snapping back awake once she reached 0 and continuing her train of thought as if nothing happened. Maybe I should start laying on the sleepy act now... She thought as he retreated to the bathroom. No if I do it now he will just put me to bed I need to wait. She began to think about what she could draw again. "What would you want around the place?!" She yelled so he could hear her while jumping up to get a sketchpad and a pencil

He was in the bathroom when he heard her yell, then heard her running towards her office, he opens the door and shouts out. "Don't even think about it... It's movie night... Get your bunny butt back to the couch..." He closes the door and does what he needs to before washing and coming back out, looking for her. "Jackie..."

Jackie giggled as he told her to 'get your bunny butt back to the couch.' it only took her a moment to grab what she was looking for and head back to the couch, sitting down and waiting impatiently for Yoshi to return. "I'm right here, don't worry I won't draw, but if you come up with good ideas right them down...I don't have sticky notes at the moment." She honestly didn't realize how bad her habit was, the fact that even now he was worried she was back at work, it honestly was hard to see. "Come on, lets keep watching." She patted the seat beside her and smiled up at him. "Besides I need my cushion." She poked her tongue at him playfully.

He stares at her for a few moments before taking his seat, he pulls her closer again and sighs "Fine... But I could just have easily put things in my phone... Texted it to you..." He gives her ear a little scratch "You shouldn't go running to your sketch pad all the time..." He hits play and starts to softly pet her ears, doing it without thinking, wanting her to know he wasn't mad subconsciously.

Jackie wasted no time in snuggling up to him, happily resting her head on his chest as she pressed play, oh if only she could lean up and kiss him...every part of her begged her to do it but for now she was just going to enjoy the scratches he offered. "That works too, I didn't think about that, but I promise I dont even slightly have the desire to work right now...thank you." Just do it! Stop being a wuss and kiss him it'd be perfect right now!

"Good... Cause you need a break... And time to relax... I refuse to let you burn out so young..." He relaxes again and watches the movie, it was cute to think of himself as Nick and her as Judy, he often found himself wondering about their kits. "You know... I wonder what their children would look like... What do you think?" He turns to her for a moment.

A blush coloured the little rabbit's cheeks, he was so sweet and caring, it wasn't fair she was a bit disarmed by his question though. "Y-you mean what would a baby fox cross rabbit look like?" She looked up at him confused. "I don't think it works like...wait do you ship Nick and Judy? They are just good friends." She said while looking at him as if had three heads.

He blinks and looks back at her "Of course... And why can't they be more then friends... It's clear he loves her..." He pulls his arm back and crosses them a moment, giveing her a look "Just because he's a fox... And she's a rabbit?"

Jackie was about to reply saying it wasn't that they couldn't be more then friends when she realized there was a certain parallel between their conversation and something she had been hiding. "W-well it isn't th-that they can't be more then...umm." She acted as if she was clearing her throat for a moment. "It's just ummm..." She began to blush harder then ever feeling as if while he stared her down she was trapped in a corner. "B-bathroom break!" She shouted and jumped to her feet and all but sprinted from the room, slamming the door shut and resting against it

"Jackie?" He blinks at her, she moved so fast, he hit pause again and sat to wait for her to return "If she thinks they can't be together... What hope do I have of getting her to like me..." He whispers softly and looks at the screen, it was stopped on Judy and Nick hugging each other. "They have to be more then just friends..."

She took a few minutes to regroup, looking in the mirror as her blushed died down before her runaway imagination imagined herself being cornered by the 'big dangerous fox' before being pounced by Yoshi with some fox ears, his bites simply kisses on her neck as he pinned her hands to the wall above her, the blush returned as well as a soft coo, a couple more minutes passed before she returned and sat on the couch, it seemed that every movie night, every relaxing moment they ever had became harder and harder to resist, she wasn't sure how much longer she could last without simply tackling him. "M-maybe your right...they have a lot of chemistry after all..." Jackie honestly wasn't sure which couple she was talking about anymore, she may have been talking about Judy and Nick but her meaning...that was harder to decide.

Yoshi looks up as she returns, watching her on her trip back to the couch, he looks down at her and sighs. "They do... And I think the dee wonderful together..." He smiles softly and pulls her closer again, playing the movie again, he smirks. "I think their kits would be the cutest..." He wasn't sure who he was talking about at this point, just glad to have her back in his arms.

Jackie was happy to be back where she belonged, her head resting on his chest and his arm around her. "I bet." Her smile would have betrayed her if she hadn't been looking down, she had thought a few times what Yoshi's and her own children would look like, hearing their little voices calling for them both, oh how it made her heart skip a beat, her smile slipped away as she began her act, softly fluttering her eye lids for a little bit before closing them, her arms that rested against him slowly falling before she shifted a little bit to rest against him better, her goal was to fall into his lap, rest there comfortably, it was the closest she could get to the two sleeping together.

Yoshi continues to watch the movie, soon noticing that she was falling asleep, he glances down after a few minutes. He smiles a moment "Usagi... Why not just rest your head on my lap..." He shifts to allow her to do so, unknowingly giving her what she wanted from the start. He pulls the blanket off the back of the couch and lightly lays it over her. "And don't worry about falling asleep... It's not like I haven't carried you to bed before..." He starts to pet her ears softly once she's comfortable.

Jackie didn't even think that would be something he would use his new powers over her on and it lined up so perfectly she didn't even notice its use as she found her body moving to lay her head on his lap, his hand rubbing softly over her ears, this feeling of just being with him...it was perfect, she rested there until the end of the movie and realized that would probably mean he would move, she spun around so she was looking up at him. "We could throw on netflix, watch some shows or movies? I missed our movie nights." She did but honestly she just wanted to stay where she was.

Back
Top Bottom