Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guide me. (Furry princess and Ladydark)

Jackie in work mode barely heard him as he spoke and leaned against the door. "Hmmm?" She answered at least 10 seconds after he had finished talking. "Uhh yeah its going..." She made a few long strokes before switching to her finer tips. "Gooodd...." Conversing was obviously a very far second in her mind from her work, brow furrowed and ears pulled back with a scrunchy, her hair wrapped in a ponytail too with a hair tie

He chuckles softly and stands again “Alright... See you in a few hours for lunch... No exceptions...” He heads back down the hall and goes to look through their movies, pulling one out and tossing it on the couch before moving to make himself food. Once that was ready he pops the DVD in and sits to watch and want his breakfast.

"Uh-huh..." She spoke under her breath when he mentioned lunch not that she would be able to keep any form of time in this state. The little bunny doing some amazing work as the hours passed, some of her best actually. Jackie had started to get a bit cold as it got towards lunch, but instead of getting actually dressed simply reached back and took the duvet off her bed and wrapped it around her

Dylan got up after his movie and went to start lunch, vegetable soup and grilled cheese sandwiches, he set them in the oven to stay warm before going to get his workaholic girlfriend. “Alright bunny... Break time... What are you... Is that your blanket...” He moves closer and pulls it off her, careful not to bump her hands.

Jackie didnt hear or notice him until Yoshi began to pull the duvet off her, her head turning and near glazed eyes flickering back to reality. "Hey I was cold." She said matter of factly, little goosebumps on her bare legs as the cool breeze once again rolled over them while she tried to pull it back. "You said you wouldn't distract me..." She hadnt realised even slightly how long she had been sitting there.

He pulls it out of her reach and tosses it on the bed “That’s when a normal person would get dressed bunny...” He sighs “And I’m not distracting you... Look at the time... It’s lunch... No exceptions...” He rubs her arms softly “Well maybe one... You need to get dressed... Unless you want me picking an outfit for you again...” He smirks at her slightly and leans down to kiss her cheek. “I made my veggie soup and grilled cheese... Don’t make me come get you again...” He smiles and leaves to let her dress.

"This was quicker!" She grumbled before he pointed out the time and she looked back at her laptop. "O-oh..." She giggled nervously under her breath for a second before he suggested getting dressed. "N-no I'll pick, im sure I can't trust you." She poked her tongue out at him when the kiss to her cheek broke her playful guard and a blush took over her face. "O-okay~" After he left she almost turned back to 'finish just that little bit' but fought the urge and a few minutes after he left she stepped out of her room, wearing a white tank top, with a fluffy jacket and yoga pants. none of it went together but dear god was it comfortable.

He looks up from the table as she walks out and chuckles “Well... You look... Interesting...” He stands and moves to the stove “Want a large bowl?” He starts to dish things out, letting her sit down “We even have carrot juice I think...”

"Its comfy." Jackie said with a smile as she took her seat and smiled over at him. "Yes please! I didn't realize how hungry I was till I smelled it." She stood up at the mention of carrot juice but didn't move to the fridge, instead while he was dishing up she softly hugged him from behind, hands reaching up to rest on his chest.

He heard her get up, then froze slightly as she hugged him, making sure not to spill anything, he smiles and relaxes. “I love you to bunny...” He rests a free hand over hers until she moves away, then takes their food to the table, setting them down next to each other. “I’ll take the orange, pinapple, banana juice please...”

Jackie rested against him happily for a few seconds before slipping away from him and grabbing out their respective juices and happily pouring a glass for each of them before returning them to the fridge. "Have I missed much today?" She asked with a soft grin before the little bunny moved to sit down and start eating quickly, obviously not joking when she mentioned she was hungrier then she thought.

Back
Top Bottom