Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guide me. (Furry princess and Ladydark)

Yoshi smiles at her softly "Alright... I'll look up a method... Would you like to start today? Since it's still dress in your mind?" He was looking around the park as everyone else was relaxing and having fun, he couldn't wait until that was them. "I want that to be you... Relaxing without a care... Really enjoying time off..." He looks back to her and takes her hand "Changed my mind, we will start today... Lets head back, I'll look one up when we get back..." He stands and still holds her hand "Tell me you're ready for a new life... A better life..." He already had any idea on a method, he just needed to look it up.

She wasn't sure, today had been so stressful and exhausting already, part of her just wanted to sleep it away, to live in her dreams for just a few minutes even, but as he pointed out the others running around telling her that she wanted her to be like them her eyes fell on a couple holding hands and staring into each others eyes romantically and she let out a sigh. Me too... She still hadn't answered as he stood up and offered his hand which she slowly gripped and walked with him. "O...Okay I just want to have a nap first...or watch something stupid for just a little while..." Jackie couldn't help but smile, he seemed so happy about helping her as if he had been begging for the oppurtunity that finally presented itself.

Yoshi smiles wider "No problem... It will give me time to look it up and get things ready..." He pulls her closer for another hug, giving her ear a soft scratch and enjoying her so close to him while he could. "We'll get you through this... You're my best friend and I won't let you fail..." He steps back, takes her hand and they start home, he was glad she wanted to relax a bit, he had things to get together.

Jackie was pretty tired after her outburst even as she was pulled against him she couldn't enjoy it properly, the soft scratch on her ear making her tail twitch under her dress as they walked home, she stayed quiet all the way and as they stepped in she quickly made her way to the couch, lying down and within a few moments there were soft little snores, her ears and nose occasionally twitching in her sleep.

Once alone, Jackie sleeping soundly in the other room, he gets on his computer and starts typing. He searches through google and YouTube for the perfect method, soon settling on the one he had in mind. He pulls up his video editing program and downloads a calming tone then searched for the right visual to go with it.
He loops the image with the music and soon downloads it to his phone, then gets his VR goggles and attached his phone. "No matter where she looks... Hopefully this will work... She's already proved she can be put in a trance..." He looks at the clock, it had only taken him half an hour, he'd let her continue to relax some more while he got her office ready. He pulls her armchair from the corner of the room, she hardly used it anymore, and sets it in the center, her desk chair nearby for him to sit in. He takes a seat and slips the goggles on, making sure the visual was working, then stands and sets them on the chair, it had been over an hour now, time to get his subject.

Jackie woke up hearing him walk around the living room and with a yawn and a stretch she sat up. "How long has it been?" She asked before yawning again and scratching the side of her head she slept on, lifting and scratching under her ear too, she caught her reflection in the TV for a moment and lifted up the other ear. "I'd be cute as a standing ear bunny..." She put them back down and compared a few times. "Nah this looks better." Finally she got to her feet to follow Yoshi. "B-before we do this though I do genuinly still need to work on my art, so just don't cut off all my time okay?" She was honestly a little nervous about all this, she knew she could trust Yoshi but putting him in such a position was still a scary prospect, what if it was like the movies where he could do whatever he wanted?

Yoshi leads her into her office and shows her the chair, he then smiles at her "Sweety... I know drawing is your job, and I don't want to take it away from you... I just want you to take breaks now and then and enjoy the rest of your life... Now get comfortable and put the VR goggles on... I think this will help also..." Once it was on her nicely, he takes her hand "Just relax and watch..." He relaxes beside her, waiting for the moment to start talking.

Once she was sat in the chair her nerves became harder to ignore, fidgeting worsening as he handed her and she lowered the VR goggles onto her head and with a bit of fiddling around her ears finally strapped it on properly, her bunny ears pushed up a bit more as if she was imitating an airplane rather then her usual flopped ears, Little Jackie's racing heart slowed for a moment as she felt his hand on hers, it being just what she needed to remember who she was with and could trust. "O-okay..." She said nodding softly as she stared into the moving shape, it hurt her eyes as she attempted to focus to hard before finally relaxing, the tone playing taking away her focus bit by bit until she began to relax in the chair and after about 10 minutes she finally fell under, her mouth slightly agape as the two stimuli worked in unison

Yoshi could tell how nervous she was, he held her hand and softly rubbed it to help her calm down until she started to watch the clip. As her hand started to relax in his he smiles softly and looks at her "Alright Jackie... Right now... I want you to focus on only my voice... You're feeling very relaxed..." He slowly lets her hand go and sits back in his seat, watching her for a few moments, shivering slightly at the position he had her in. "You feel your mind drifting away, all your stress is melting away, and your mind is clear... Is your mind clear Jackie..."

Jackie turned her head a little in Yoshi's direction as he spoke, taking a few deep breaths as he guided her, bit by bit she felt all the tension and exhaustion melt away before the trance, almost dream like state washed her away and she quietly whispered "Yes." Her breathing slowed now again as her body relaxed.

Yoshi sits up a bit more and smiles, it was working, he calms down and looks at her, her head was slightly turned towards him. "Good... Now I want you to listen closely... I'm going to give you some words... You will hold on to those words... Burry them deeply in your subconscious... Your first word is HANA... When you hear this word... You will calm down and return to this state... Do you understand..."

Jackie didn't really react until he asked if she understood, another deadpan. "Yes." Left her lips but in her mind his commands were being made law, when she heard the word Hana now she would click off into this trance like state without even a chance to understand why.

Yoshi smiles and nods, she was doing wonderful "Good... The next word is... Usagi... When you hear this word, you will relax and agree to any suggestion I give you... Do you understand..." Yoshi had to stand and silently pace while he awaited her next response, the slight thrill this was giving him was starting to affect him. He took a breath and sat again, he refused to betray her trust like that, she was his best friend, and though she didn't know it, the love of his life.

Jackie blinked a few times as the command settled in her mind, if she had talked with Yoshi about it properly she would have been against this kind of open command and asked for it to focus specifically on work, but whether she liked it or not the Usagi would trigger her to follow whatever suggestion he made next.

Yoshi sits back to watch her again, thinking if there was anything else he needed to do, she looked calm, but odd with the goggles still on. "Oh right..." He says softly "Jackie... Those words will only work in my voice... Good..." It was time to bring her out "Alright Jackie... I want you to count backwards from 25 in your head... As you get closer to 10 you'll start to wake up, as you get to 1 you will be fully away and feel well rested... Start counting..."

There was one more deadpan "Yes." Before she began to count backwards silently, as she reached 10 Jackie began to move and reach for the gear on her head, taking it off and giving her eyes a break, closing them and holding her hands to her face. "Oh god I can see it now too!" She whined softly. "Did you finish? How did it go?" She asked because as far as she knew she simply put on the goggles and a few minutes later she had to take them off because of that visual aid.

Yoshi chuckles softly "It worked... You've been under for almost an hour..." He smiles and takes his phone back, putting it in his pocket before turning to her again. "How are you feeling? Do you remember anything at all?"

Kate opened her eyes slightly and looked as if she was staring at the sun wherever she looked, the rotating and shifting shape plastered over everything her vision fell on. "My eyes feel weird and no I put it on and then sort of slipped away? and then after a couple of minutes had to take it off, an hour seriously?" Her eyes began to correct themselves and she was finally able to focus on Yoshi standing in the corner looking vaguely proud. "Whats with that look?" She asked in a teasing voice before reaching up and fixing her hair and ears which were a bit messy from the straps. "So should I be worried about what your going to make me do? That clucking like a chicken for youtube thing better not happen, I'll take your fingers."

He chuckles again and moves closer "It was tempting... Turning a bunny into a chicken... But no, I just have you a few simple words to remember... But... If you really want me to prove it..." He gives her a small smirk, "One trigger was to put you back in a trance... So we don't need the song and pic again..."

Jackie waved her arms in front of her she didn't want to go back under for a little while. "No thanks, twice in one day is enough it feels weird to wake up from, whats the other one? Telling me to stop thinking or doing work?"

He looks at her and laughs lightly "It wasn't that bad waking from this one... You look great compared to before..." He moves to sit again and smiles "Sort of... It'll let me prompt you away from work... Give you something else to think about..." He relaxes and looks at her "But I can change anything if it's not working right... And I will need to test it sometime..."

She still felt a little weird, not physically like last time but more in her head, her work habits had been so bad that not only did she look into self hypnosis but after that failed she got her best friend to hypnotize her and she didn't even know exactly what he did, even with how much she trusted Yoshi it should have scared her but she was kind of...excited, a new more social start to her life was about to begin. "Well lets test it I guess?" She asked and got up. "I guess I will get back to work!" Her voice was obviously joking as she slowly stepped towards the door, if it didn't work though she may well return to her work and decide hypnotism was a bust.

Yoshi smirks softly and watches her "Usagi... Why not work for two hours... Then watch a movie with me..." He stands and moves to put her chair back, she hadn't done any work today and he knew it was important. He also knew he'd have to have her inform her clients that she'd not available as much as she once was. "What do you say, it's been forever since we watched a movie..."

Jackie couldn't help but giggle and stop to look at him as he used the word 'usagi' "One of my trigger words is rabbit?" She asked staring at him incredulously before moving towards her desk with a smile on her face, she didn't mind it as a trigger word, she had always kind of imagined it being Yoshi's pet name for her. "That sounds wonderful I'd be happy to." And she truly did, she had wanted to fight the conditioning as best she could but the moment he made the suggestion it simply seemed like the best option and wasn't worth trying to break, she set her phone alarm for 2 hours from now. "I'll see you then." She smiled and hid a blush as thoughts of him whispering it simply as a pet name into her ear flowed into her head such a sweet moment as he hugged her from behind.

The first thing she did was turn on her laptop and inform everyone that due to health and social issues she was going to try to refocus on herself for a little bit saying. "I would never leave any of you out in the cold and I will still be working most if not everyday on finishing the works I've been commissioned." Before getting back to work, her drawings feeling quite inspired as someone had asked for a heroic type of person rescuing their character and she couldn't help but draw Yoshi unknowingly in the role.

Yoshi nods and leaves her to her work, he'd have to make a few 'tweaks' to her programming later, she wasn't supposed to know her triggers, but it was his first time and mistakes were allowed. As it was getting late, he heads into the kitchen to start on dinner and snacks, he smiles softly as he thinks about later. It had been ages since they watched a movie together, he loved it because no matter the movie, she'd always end up curled against his side. It was almost like they were a couple and not just best friends, maybe once she had her life back in order, he'd actually tell her how he felt.

Back
Top Bottom