Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dropping in on a new life! (Distain and Shibby )

Elise slept happily that night, not having many qualms to deal with, except maybe finally being able to get out of this hospital bed, it wasn't the most comfy thing in the world.

Stephen went down to breakfast arriving before anyone had gotten there setting down eating quickly. He put his plate away giving Eliza a kiss on the cheek and a happy thank you before he went back up to his room before anyone ever got into the dinning hall.

Annabelle, as usual brought Elise's food for her, helping her eat. Once she took one last look at her wounds, she set her loose from the hospital, her only advice being to take it easy for the next few days. Elise smiled and agreed happily. With that she cleaned up to room with Annabelle's room before moving back up to her room. Taking the jacket up with her to her room she searched for the gun. Finding it, she loaded the bullets into it before she moved up to his room. Finding him not there, she decided to leave it inside for him. She walked over to his footlocker and knelt down. Noticing it was unlocked she thought it would be best to put it inside. That was when he found the envelope with the words "To Elise" written on it. Curious, she picked up the envelop, pulling out the letter and beginging to read.

Elise,
Since you are reading this i did not make it threw my last encounter with the Germans. I hope that i was the only casualty. I wanted to tell you something for a long time and have never had the ability to do so. I wanted tell you that since the moment you helped me get dressed that first day i have cared for you. Lately i have grown to care for you more then anyone before i met you. I owed you my life and i only hope that i have repaid even some of that debt.

The letter continued asking her to please send a letter to his parents if she was ever able to get one out telling them he loved them and thought about them every day. Stephen entered the room not long after she began reading the later closing his eyes as he realized what was happening realizing she had found the note.

Elise turned to looked at him when he came in. She bit her lower lip, realizing she had found something she was not meant to see. She looked at him and said "Im sorry...I just came to give your pistol back...I know how much it means to you" she said softly.

She looked at him and said "Is this what you wanted to tell me...." she asked him softly.

"That's the long and the short of it yes. I was not quite as elequint as i was hoping when i wrote that. I was rather worried about the raid and... your health. " He stared at her moving towards her slowly biting his lip lightly.

Elise looked at him as he approached her. She looked down for a moment and said "Why couldn't you just tell me?" she asked him.

"I don't know how. Like it says i have never felt like this before. If... a plane landed right now to take me back to the states... I am not sure i would get on it. I would not want to lose you, also i was not certain after what you said about avoiding connections like that if i should. "

Elise looked at him and said "Can you blame me for being afraid...The last person I felt love for died defending my country from the Germans...when he was gone I felt like my soul had been cut in half" she said to him softly.

"Damn the country ... The only way i will die is defending you!" He spoke softly stepping ever closer to her putting his hand on her side giving it a light squeeze. "And i refuse to let some german kill me for country when i am fighting for love. " He spoke the last word so softly even he could barely hear it.

Elise looked at him when he moved closer to her. She felt his hand on her side. His word hit a place in her heart which had been closed for some time. She looked at him and whispered "you love me....". She was speechless...no words would come to her mouth. She had experienced so much loss in her life that she had almost forgotten what it felt like to love and be loved.

"That is the only thing what i feel for you could be. I have never felt like this before so i can only assume that what i feel for you is love. "He spoke softly staring into her eyes smiling brightly she had not recoiled did that mean she felt the same way?

Elise looked at him and then down before she said "I don't even think that I know what love is anymore....I've shut my self away for so long..."

"Maybe we can learn together?" He spoke softly a clear tinge of nervousness in his voice his hand squeezing her waist taking a shallow breath. He bit his lip taking a deep breath looking into her eyes leaning in quickly pressing his lips to hers softly.

Elise looked at him as his hand squeezed her waist. She looked at him and saw him lean in and press his lips of hers. She blushed lightly. She didn't know what to do for a moment before she started to kiss him back.

He let a small happy groan as he kissed her for nearly a minuet before pulling back taking a deep breath. He smiled and bit his lip lightly not certain he was should have done that he moved and sat on the bed taking a deep breath. His eyes never leaving hers he wanted to know if he was in trouble or he had just found the woman he had been looking for his whole life.

Elise felt him pull back and she watched as he sat down. She looked at him for amoment before she said " I think I'm starting to remember what it feels like" she said to him softly. She didn't know what sparked it but there was so much love behind his kiss, that it touched her very heart.

"You should sit down... And we can talk about it. I want to know what you think we should do about this. " He looked at her chewing on his lip lightly.

"What do you mean? I thought i made it perfectly clear that ... You where what i wanted. " He looked at her slipping his hand into hers not quite sure how to explain what he wanted.

Elise looked at him and said "I know, I was just wondering if their was anything else?" she asked him softly.

"I am not sure what you mean? What do you want?" He looked at her confused trying to figure this out what else did he want? Did she mean going home? He did want that but he planed to take her.

Elise looked at him and said "I just wanted to make sure that you wanted the same things as me" she said to him softly.

"What do you want?" He looked at her trying to figure it out before deciding to just spill his guts and see if that worked. "I am sick of women who are not worth the time it takes to have what my parents have. You are, and if that is what you want i am willing to try it and see if we can make it work here. If we can fall in love and be happy together in a war zone, then i want to take you back to the states and spend the rest of our day's taking a deserved rest. "

Elise looked at him and she smiled a little and said "I see...I don't know if I can love again, but I will try" she told him softly with a smile on her face. She squeezed his hand gently and grinned a little.

Back
Top Bottom