Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dropping in on a new life! (Distain and Shibby )

Adrien looked at the Germans and translated for Stephen. The solider looked dumbfounded before looking afraid before stripping off.

Stephen struck him hard in the head before looking to Adrien. "Adrien can you enter alone? We do not have enough uniforms for both and i don't speak German! I will take your rifle my rifle and his and cover you from the trees. You can take his machine gun and go into the room. I need you to get our guys a truck and sabotage the others. "He hated asking him to do that but he could not do it himself.

Adrien looked at him and said "I should be find Stephen". Adrien would then quickly dress into the German uniform, taking his rifle before he looked at Stephen and said "Wish me luck" He then began to walk to ward the building as if he was coming back from his patrol. Nodding to two Germans guard posted he entered the building. The place was crawling with Germans but luckily no one seemed to see anything out of order in his appearance. He found his way into the vehicle hold. He entered with no problem and the hold seemed to be empty, there was no one here but the trucks. He smirked and pulled out a knife, slashing all the trucks tires except for one. He then looked around, just checking no one was around and looked around for anything else of use. He got into the remaining truck and sped out the front gates, nearly running over the two Germans posted as guard.

Stephen smiled as he saw the truck burst threw the barricade and send the two guards falling to the ground. Stephen saw the a man running over to a mounted machine gun and fired as the mans hands touched the weapon, the man falling limp before ever pulling the trigger. He left with the rifle and ran back to where he would be picked up by Adrien in the speeding truck.

Adrien sped around a corner and down the road before stopping when he saw Stephen. Once he got in, he continued to speed down the road. he looked at him and said "So, which way?"

"Turn them around then head for the camp is there anything in back i can hide in? We are going to drive right in near park near the storage building and your going to block take out their cars while we load the truck. Once your back we are taking off same way as you just did. "

Adrien nodded and said "Alright, as for hiding, I have no idea so go have a look for your self" he said as he drove up to the camp. Once Stephen was hidden away, he slowed down and drove more normally was they got closer and closer to the camp. The guards at the front gate let him in easily when he told them he was delivering some supplies. He parked near the storage building entrance just as asked before getting out of the truck.

Stephen felt the car stop at the storage shed and came out of his hiding in the back of the truck opening it up he walked quickly around the back waving people in. Once he saw them coming he smashed the lock and waved people into the room as he pulled the knife out and began took up his guard location along with a few others while the shed was emptied.

Adrien walked about with a knife, slashing the tyers of every car and truck around before helping the others load the trucks.

Stephen jumped into the back of the truck as the finished draining the Germans supplies waving Adrien back to the truck."Lets get out of here. "He said on a harsh whisper and began pulling the rest of the people into the truck. Once they where inside he pulled up the gate and and pulled down the curtain. "We have glass in here so take it easy Adrien. "

"I'll try" he said. Adrien then started up the truck once more. He began to slowly gain speed before smashing through the front gates of the base, not knocking the truck around to much, more knocking around the Germans posted guard. With that he sped down the street, dodging machine gun fire from behind them.

Stephen turned looking at the people in the back of the truck swearing. "Remind me to yell at him!" He opened the door taking his best time trying to aim shooting trying to scare the Germans away from firing at the back of the truck.

Adrien sped down the street, loosing the Germans, He then slowed down a little, acting like a regular truck before finally returning to the base.

Stephen got out and helped unload quickly taking a deep breath once it was over going up to his bedroom and passing out. The stress of the day had worn on him not to mention the fact he had just put so many people in harms way because he let his emotions run him.

Once the truck was empty, Adrien drove the truck into the river before returning to the house and heading to bed with Annabelle, not with out them both making love silently.

Stephen woke halfway threw the before the sun rose setting straight up in bed grabbing his rifle. In his dreams he had seen followed the bullet he fired into the chest of the machine gunner at the first camp from the gun to the kill. For some reason it startled him he had seen lots of people die in the air and a few on the ground but it was clear killing them with that rifle was not as easy for him to handle as the machine guns of a plain. Not wanting to go to sleep he went down to Elise's room and cracked the door silently leaning against the door just watching her sleep.

Adrien and Annabelle slept through the night in each others arms. Elise slept down stairs in her bed, her eyes closed, she breathed in an out slowly. It would be about 4 hours later she would awake.

Stephen stood there just watching her sleep he wanted to lay next to her taking a deep breath. His breath was slow and deep something about her sleeping made him feel comfortable. Seeing her laying there so peaceful reminded him of home and took away the chaos and stress that he was feeling. He knew he was feeling something for her but he had no clue how to bring it up or try to make an advance on her in this situation.

Elise continued to sleep, not waking till Annabelle roused her the next morning. She sat up a little, feeling a lot better. Annabelle brought her food before checking on her wounds. It seemed that it would only be a day or two before Elise would be released. Annabelle then left to sort through all of the medical surplies they had gathered, to start a record of how much they had of what.

Stephen caught sight of Anabelle coming his way and walked away from the door hoping she would not realize he was just staring at her. He went into the seating area and just sat there silently letting those around him talk. He had grown to be less of a flirt with everyone but Annabelle and Elise and he was not certain why. He knew why he flirted with Annabelle it upset her and he thought it funny but why had he stopped so much flirting with everyone else.

Elise sighed to her self in her room. He still had his jacket with her. She looked down at it and smiled a little. He might be stubborn at first, but she knew he would want this back. She sighed and put it on for the moment. She blushed lightly when he noted that it smelt of him before quickly taking of the over sized coat.

Stephen took a deep breath and decided to get up and walk over to medial area to go see her again. He smiled softly when he walked in the room as she was taking of the jacket. "Hey... How is your stomach doing? "

Elise smiled as he walked in. "Annabelle says I should be out of here by tomorrow or the day after" she said smiling. She looked at him and said "How are you doing?" she asked.

His shoulder pressing into the door frame as he looked into her eyes smiling. "Good we are starting to miss having our fearless leader around. I am doing okay. " He forced another smile to hopefully mask his comment about her.

Elise smiled and said "I hear you took up that position quite nicley, trying to take the spot light are we?" she asked with a grin on her face.

Back
Top Bottom