Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dropping in on a new life! (Distain and Shibby )

"Who knows maybe eventually we can have what Annabelle and Adrien have. " He smiled leaning over giving her another soft kiss hoping he could make it last for some time.

Stephen held the kiss for as long as she or his breath would allow. He let out a happy sigh as he looked at her giving her hand a soft squeeze. "If your only going along with this because you borrowed some of my blood don't." He chuckled winking playfully looking at her his eyes going to her stomach hoping she was feeling okay. " How is your stomach feeling by the way? "

She smiled at him when he made the joke and chuckled a little. She looked at him and said "I feel okay, but annabelle said I shouldn't over exert my self for the next few days" she said

"Are you still bandaged? or can i see? The wounds where so ... I want to see that your all okay I still find it hard to believe your okay after that. " He looked into her eyes as his free hand rested on her stomach lightly.

Elise looked at him and said "There is some bruising an I have some scars" she told him. She then pulled her shirt up a little of the way to show him.

He very gently ran the tip of his finger over her stomach looking at her sadly he felt bad that he had not prevented it. "Consider the scars decoration you there is nothing in this world that does not have some minor flaws. "

Elise looked at him and said "Please don't feel like it is your fualt that it happened" she said softly to him. She smiled and said "I wear them with honor" she said smiling.

Stephen smiled pulled his hands away from her stomach looking at her nervously. " How are we going to handle this. I have not been in a relationship in a while and ... I am certainly not familiar with this situation. " He spoke softly not sure how a couple could go threw the normal course of events involved in dating here.

Elise pulled her shirt back down and looked at him before she said "I don't know...I guess we'll just have to go one step at a time...I don't think relationships can be planned..." she said.

"Anything i should not do? Like just walking up to you and kissing you in front of everyone. " He looked at her a bit nervously putting his hand on her knee hoping that things would go smoothly he was never good at being in a relationship.

Elise looked at him and said "I wouldn't mind if you did that..I have no secrets from the people here" she said with a smile.

"Even having a crazy American boyfriend?" He smiled leaning in pressing his lips into her's again he absolutely loved the way her lips felt against his.

She smiled and pulled away a little while later and said "No, not even having a crazy American boyfriend"

Stephen smiled his hands finding her side as he leaned in and kissed her again for the first time allowing the kiss to deepen. He groaned softly laying her down on the bed resting his arm across her ribs below her breasts as he kissed her deeply taking her hands lacing fingers with her.

Elise smiled when he kissed her. She felt the kiss deepen and felt him lay her back on the bed and he move next to her, his hand in hers. She smiled and kissed him back softly, her eyes closing.

For several long minuets he kissed her groan softly as his tongue danced passionately with hers. He smiled breaking the kiss bitting her lip lightly looking into her eyes. "You certainly are very good at doing that I am glad i can do it when ever i choose now. "

"I will do no such thing. "He smiled looking into her eyes smiling as the bed felt perfect with her inside it. It felt as though it was made for their bodies to lay together he groaned happily. "I hope you come up here more regularly now that your boyfriend lives here. "

She smiled and said "Maybe, but theres no reason why you carn't come and visit me either" she said with a cheeky smirk on her face.

"I would recommend you wear that jacket up here though it can get rather drafty up here. " He smiled looking into her eyes kissing her again just a quick peck. "I shall come visit you when ever you like just let me know. " He chuckled softly.

She smiled and grinned at him. "Alright" she said. "Just for you" she said smiling at him. She then looked out the window. It was getting late. "Maybe I should head off, unless you want me to stay?" she said.

"Your more then welcome to stay here if you would like. I certainly would enjoy your company. If you would rather sleep in your room for now that's fine ill walk you to your room. " He smiled just wanting to spend as much time with her as possible right now.

She smiled and said "I think i'll just go and sleep in my own room". She didn't want to offend him but she thought it was too soon to be sleeping in the same bed.

Stephen moved to stand offering her his hands to help her up smiling brightly. "I think that is for the best but i do insist on walking you to your room. " He smiled looking into her eyes he was glad she chose to sleep alone he did not want to many rumors circling to fast.

Back
Top Bottom