Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: CM: Workplace Relationships: (randomname and greenandgold)

Anal and vaginal sounded perfect. Spencer always had an affinity for JJ’s ass. Often times, he caught himself staring at her before playing it off. Now, with their relationship starting, he no longer had to conceal those glances. It brought a smile to his face, especially when she started talking again. “You don’t have to thank me, JJ. I fell for you hard and I don’t regret it. All those past failures and miserable experiences were worth it. Everything I’ve done has led me to this moment and there’s not a single place in the world that I’d rather be.”

Smiling, Spencer ended the kisses with one onto the blonde’s lips. After the kiss had ended, Spencer pulled back slowly and offered her another sweet smile. “Let’s start with anal, then. I’m thinking you can get onto all fours for me and I will take your ass in that position.” He whispered softly before capturing her lips again. “Or if you have other ideas, you can suggest that too. I don’t care how I get you – I just need you so much. I love you and I love your body. You’re truly the perfect woman, JJ. I can’t overstate it.”

JJ smiled, and she laughed softly as she listened to Spencer speak. "Flattery will get you everywhere," She told him and then moved to get onto her knees like he had told her to do a few minutes before. "You always say the sweetest things," The blonde said and then smiled at him some more as he continued to talk to her. "I feel the same way as you. And trust me, I have plenty of plans and ideas that we can do and have lots of fun with. But we'll do some of them later. Right now I just want to do whatever you want to do. I just want to make you happy."

After she spoke, the young woman smirked and wiggled her ass at Spencer to make sure that she had his complete attention. "So, what do you think that we should do first? I'm all ears
for any plans or ideas that you might have right now." She couldn't wait for the two of them to make each other feel good in just a few moments. And since he had suggested that they
do anal first, the blonde definitely couldn't wait for them to get started. She enjoyed everything that they did together. After several minutes, the young woman found herself getting
impatient when Spencer didn't immediately start doing anything. So she turned around and kissed him again.

As they kissed, the doctor started thinking. Seconds after their lips collided, Spencer realized what he wanted. So, after the kiss had ended, Spencer pulled back and pushed JJ down onto her back. His body was on fire right now and his eyes were darkened over with a lustful gaze, but it was still full of love. “I want you to lay right there for a minute. I know what I want.” Removing himself from the bed, Spencer found his bag. It took him only a few seconds to find what he wanted: his handcuffs. Tossing it onto the bed beside JJ, he gave an order. “I want to watch you cuff yourself. Sit up on your knees, face me, and cuff your hands together in front.”

The male ordered as he approached her. Once it was done, he pulled her cuffed hands to his cock so she could touch him and stroke him again. “Now, I want you back in that position you were a minute ago. Before that, though…” He paused, smirking at her while reaching to grab a pair of her panties. “I think this should go in your mouth. So, open up and let me gag you, then turn back around and get ready for me to fuck that sweet ass of yours.”

JJ smirked when Spencer pushed her down onto her back once their kiss had ended, and she remained there and waited to see what he had planned for them next. When he spoke, she simply nodded at his words and did as he told her to do. Then she watched as he moved away from her and over to his to-go bag. When he pulled out his handcuffs and tossed them on the bed, her smirk widened as she had a good idea about what came next. He told her to put the handcuffs on her wrists, and so she moved over on the bed, reached out and grabbed them and then did so.

The blonde followed his directions. She moved to get on her knees, faced him and then slid the cuffs around her wrists in front of her body. When he moved closer to her and took her hands, the young agent wasn't surprised when Spencer took her hands and brought them to his cock for her to start stroking him. Once that happened, she wasted no time and slipped her hand around his cock and did so. After she had stoked him for several minutes, Spencer mentioned putting her panties in her mouth as a gag. Without hesitation, the young woman opened her mouth for him.

Once he had stuffed the panties into her mouth and tied them around her head, she moved to get back into position. JJ moved to her knees once more, as she did as he said. She made sure to wiggle her ass to get his attention, and waited for him to start touching her, or doing whatever it was that he wanted to do next, before they got to the real fun.

After stuffing JJ’s mouth with her panties, Spencer took a clean, white cloth and placed it in between her lips. A knot was tied at the back of her head, completing a cleave gag. Now that his girlfriend was bound and gagged, the dominant side of Spencer took over. It was not something spotted often. Yet, with JJ, it felt natural. She never struck him as the submissive type, but so far, she had acted that way in the bedroom. Of course, she was still given plenty of control and power. Yet, there were situations such as these that warranted Spencer in control.

Crawling onto the bed behind of JJ, his hands reached down immediately to grip her ass. His fingers lightly dug into the flesh and began fondling her ass. Every so often, he would raise one hand to smack her rear instead of only squeezing it. The whole point was meant to make JJ moan and squirm. She would receive his cock in due time, but Spencer needed this relief. Since her ass was so perky, it was perfect for what he wanted to do. Placing the tip in between her cheeks, the agent started sliding his hips forwards and backwards.

He did not enter inside of her, though. This was only meant as foreplay, to get him hard and to get JJ wet as he was sure the spanking, groping, and sliding of his cock against her ass was enough to get her wet. Just in case, he did slip a hand in between her legs to start toying with her clitoris. For now, Spencer kept quiet and let his body’s actions do all the talking. JJ was given his full attention.

JJ moaned and squirmed as Spencer squeezed and fondled her ass. Each time he brought his hand back and smacked her ass, it caused the blonde to jump and little, and moan even louder against the gag that was over her lips. The agent enjoyed getting to spend this special time alone with the man she loved and she couldn't wait for them to start showing each other how attracted they were to each other and how much they cared about each other. She felt his cock against her ass as well, and moved back against him to encourage him to continue what he was doing to her.

The way JJ moaned, squirmed, and shook her ass disallowed Spencer to keep teasing her for very long. Instead, the male merely used both hands to spread her thighs open a bit more. At this point, the head of his cock was teasingly rubbing against her tight pussy walls and just that brief contact sent a shiver down his spine. After moaning out rather loudly, Spencer leaned down to start kissing on the blonde’s neck. After a few minutes of just teasing like this, he finally decided that he had enough of the teasing and thrust forward, sliding his hard, thick cock inside of the woman. It filled her up immediately and caused Spencer to throw his head back in pure pleasure after entering her. “You’re so tight, baby. I love it.” Spencer whispered, moving his hands underneath her body to grope her breasts this time, pushing upwards to sit her up onto her knees as his hands fondled with her chest.

JJ loved everything that Spencer did to her, and this was no exception. Each time he teased her and touched her, it drove her crazy. The feel of his lips on her neck, and as he rubbed his cock against her ass, caused the blond to try and thrust back against him to encourage him to keep doing what he was doing. A loud moan left her, when he finally slipped his cock inside of her and began to thrust. She loved how much he filled her up, and his words had her eagerly moving back against him, letting him know that she wanted more. The young woman loved as they did this together, even going as far as pressing her body against his, to tell him that he could squeeze and fondle her chest.

It was their first time using this position and Spencer found it incredibly erotic so far. His hands continued massaging JJ’s breasts, squeezing the flesh firmly as his hips continued to move against hers. The way her ass met his hips as he continued fucking her drove his cock deeper inside of the blonde’s pussy. There was some wet, squelching sound with each pump of his cock. The tip reached as deep inside of JJ’s hole. His cock was throbbing already inside of her so he slowed down to keep his orgasm from reaching so soon. He used one hand to massage her clit as well, assaulting the mound of flesh in between her legs. “Keep moaning for me, baby. I love hearing you with that gag over your lips.” He purred softly, lips still kissing around her neck.

JJ had no problem doing as Spencer said, as he continued to thrust his cock in and out of her, and as his hands and fingers squeezed the flesh of her breasts and drove her crazy. Each time his hands gripped her hips, she knew that he was about to start pounding her a little more roughly and she looked forward to it. The blonde loved being with him in this way, and looked forward to the two of them making each other feel amazing, for a long time to come. His words made her feel a little feisty, so she slammed her body back into his to encourage him to keep going as they fucked each other.

Spencer enjoyed when JJ became feisty. This was a dirty little secret of his. He and JJ did a job where they put men in prison that liked to tie up women and watch them struggle. Obviously, it was quite different between Spencer and JJ, but he always feared she might find it strange or disgusting. Thankfully, she did not. The way she moved and squirmed only provided motivation to thrust harder, sliding himself deep into her slick opening. Moans fell from his lips as he continued peppering kisses down her neck. “You really know how to turn me on, baby.” He whispered into her lips, still playing with and massaging her breasts, unable to get enough of them. “I’m getting so close already.” Spencer added in another breath, letting JJ know that all she needed to do was keep this up.

JJ couldn't help but moan at Spencer's words and actions. Each time he thrust inside of her, it caused her to moan even louder, and it caused her to slam her body even harder back into his. Everything that he did from fucking her, to kissing her neck and lips, to massaging her breasts, was driving her crazy. Her head fell back as she continued to move against him, and encourage him to keep pounding away at her and keep making both of them feel amazing. "Keep going, Spence. That feels so good," She trailed off as another loud moan left her lips at a particularly deep thrust from him.

JJ’s words served as a motivating factor for Spencer. He locked eyes with the blonde and started to thrust deeper inside of her. “Yes, this does… so fucking good. You must be the sexiest woman alive, JJ.” Even though they were being kinky and rough, Spencer managed to praise her body and give her romantic attention. Their lips touched again and Spencer felt the same electricity crackle throughout his body. With his hands continuing to manhandle her breasts, he felt every inch of his cock throbbing. There was no chance he could continue much longer before reaching the peak. Continuing to pound away, Spencer moaned even louder while he thrust deeper. “I want you to cum on my cock, baby. Cum all over me and then I will fill you up.” He whispered breathlessly.

JJ didn't need any more encouragement than that, for her back to arch in pleasure, and for her body to grab him in a vice tight grip inside of her. Each time he thrust into her, she felt the way his body slammed against hers and moaned softly, knowing that she had to keep the sounds that she made, quiet and under control so none of their other team members heard the two of them together. The way his hands gripped her breasts, the way he slammed his cock in and out of her, drove the blonde crazy in a good way. His words added to the pleasure, and his encouragement caused her to come all over his cock.

JJ’s slick juices made it easy for Spencer to thrust deeper and faster inside of her. It was also helpful knowing that he made his girlfriend feel so good. His hands never remained idle, always playing with her breasts. Spencer kept their gazes locked as he kissed her as best he could, moaning into her mouth. Only a few minutes after JJ reached her peak, Spencer found his own. His cock twitched inside of her before filling her tight, sexy pussy lips with his semen, causing him to moan out her name loudly as he finished, filling her up to the brim. As he rode out his orgasm, Spencer continued kissing her as best as he could, unable to hold back from the pleasure he was feeling.

Once they had both come, a smile came to JJ's lips as they separated and laid in the bed beside each other while they caught their breath. The silly smile on her lips wouldn't be going away any time soon and the blonde was glad that Derek had switched rooms for them to be together. She made a mental note to thank him later. After several minutes of silence between the two of them, she turned onto her side and faced Spencer. "We should probably get some sleep. We need to be up early in the morning to meet with the others and go over the case some more." After she spoke, the young woman leaned in close and kissed his lips.

“I agree.” Responding softly, Spencer nuzzled JJ’s nose with his own. With a smile tugging at his lips, Spencer began threading his fingers through her long hair. Cuddling before bed was the best part of the night, so his arms tightly, securely wrapped around JJ’s waist and pulled the blonde taut against him. “Good night, JJ.” He whispered into her ear, peppering more kisses down her neck as he smiled to himself at how good this felt. Closing his eyes, Spencer found it rather easy for himself to fall asleep with the blonde tucked tightly against his arms and chest, lulling him into a soft, peaceful sleep. Spencer found that he slept much better with JJ around than when she was not around. It was not a coincidence.

"Good night, Spence. I love you," JJ said, and whispered the words because his eyes had already closed and she could see his chest rise and fall slowly as he slept. Her blue eyes remained open for a little while longer as the young woman watched him sleep. She was happy to see him happy and content with her. After a few moments, the young agent reached out for her cell phone that was on the bedside table. The blonde keyed in both Penelope and Derek's cell phone numbers into a text message that said, "Thanks for letting me and Spencer share a room,
and thanks for being such good friends. Good night."

After she sent the text, she put her cell phone back on the bedside table, and then close her eyes and fell asleep in Spencer's arms.

“I love you, too.” Spencer responded quietly to JJ. Before long, he fell asleep while JJ was wrapped in his arms. The following morning, he happened to wake up before she did. Since his eyes opened and saw JJ’s sleeping face, he knew that he needed to wake her for work since it was practically time anyways. The male looked deep into her eyes and offered her a soft smile before stealing a kiss from her lips, holding it until the sleeping form started to move. He wanted the kiss and his face to be the first thing JJ saw and felt this morning. He waited, watching her start to wake up. When she did, he pulled back from her lips and continued to smile at her. “Good morning, my love.” He whispered, nuzzling their noses together, overcome with joy and happiness to wake up beside her again.

"Morning Spence," JJ whispered as she opened her eyes and then kissed him good morning. The blonde ended the kiss and pulled back a few moments later, where she stretched for several minutes, before reluctantly getting up and out of the bed. "Wanna shower together, or solo?" She asked him, and then started to move around the room some more so that she would fully wake up. The young woman yawned for a moment, and then crossed the room to where her bag was, and started to get her clothes together to get ready to shower. A smile was on her lips
as she did this.

“Together, of course.” Spencer responded with a bright, white smile. Sauntering towards the bathroom, Spencer ran the water. Before long, it reached the perfect temperature for a shower. Pulling JJ into his arms, the man squeezed her hands while pulling her towards the shower. Once they were inside, he quickly started washing her body, soaping her up and using the wash cloth to rub over her body. “I will gladly take any chance to do this. I love touching you and I love being able to be intimate with you like this.” He murmured, pecking her lips while his hands slowly massaged all over her entire body. She was quickly getting cleaned by the agent.

JJ smiled as she and Spencer entered the shower together. The blonde wasted no time moving over to make sure she gave him enough room to feel the water. When she suddenly felt his hands on her body, a soft moan escaped her lips as she enjoyed the feeling of him touching her, even if the touches weren't really sexual in nature. His had her kissing him back eagerly,
even as his hands continued to move over her body. Eventually, she grabbed another wash cloth, soaped it up and started to wash him in return, giving extra attention to his cock.

Despite how appealing the idea of ravishing JJ was, the pair needed to work. So, Spencer contained himself, restraining the depth of his pleasure to giving JJ soft touches along her breasts, ass, and crotch. When it was all said and done, both Spencer and JJ had been cleaned off well. He reached down and shut off the running water, grabbing a towel for each of them to use. The pair started to dry each other off, eventually stepping out of the shower as well. Moving right along now, Spencer threw on his t-shirt and jeans that he would wear to work today. After getting dressed, he simply waited for JJ to finish as well so they could walk out together.

Once they had finished in the shower and were clean and dressed, the two of them grabbed their guns, badges, phones, and a quick on the go breakfast, and then got into the SUV and headed to the police station. Since it was still early in the morning, traffic was almost nonexistent and didn't take them a long time to reach the police station. Once the two of them arrived, they finished their short breakfast and headed inside. She made a quick stop to toss her trash and then made Spencer a big cup of coffee, knowing that he wouldn't function well without it.

The cup of coffee helped Spencer function throughout the day. Mid-afternoon, they had received reports of another male officer that had gone missing on-duty. It was revealed that he also had drug addiction problems in the past, so it meant their unsub targeted him. They dug into his personal life and watched dash cam footage to see the vehicle and the face of the unsub, who was quickly unraveling since he did not even bother to cover his face. They had an address of his that was vacant, that used to be owned by his grandmother who had died, so that was where the team decided to go.

Back
Top Bottom