Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: CM: Workplace Relationships: (randomname and greenandgold)

Despite his past success, Reid was worried that he might not pleasure JJ tonight. It appeared there was no warrant for his preoccupation. It was not that long before he felt JJ’s pussy clench roughly on his cock. From there, he soon became drenched with her sweet nectar, feeling the juices gushing over him at once. This made Spencer moan rather loudly as he started to grow more aroused. With the increased wetness in her cunt. Spencer could start thrusting much faster than before. His cock struck deep inside with each movement and once JJ added stimulation to his sac, there was nothing else the young man could do other than release right then.

Tilting his head backwards, Spencer moaned out rather loudly again as there were four spurts of his hot, sticky semen spurting out in thick ropes from the tip. It filled JJ up and he was not worried about any repercussions that might happen because of not pulling out or wearing a condom. He just felt too excited to think about something like this and it appeared that JJ did not care either. With a smile, he looked towards the woman when they were both finished, his arms tightly wrapping around the blonde while starting to kiss her neck. “I’m doing great. That was… incredible. How do you feel now?”

JJ smiled at Spencer's words, as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck, and she wrapped her arms around him. Laughing softly as he kissed her neck, the feeling ticklish. "You took the words right out of my mouth," The blonde assured him. "It was wonderful, Spence." After she spoke, the young woman turned in his arms and kissed his lips sweetly. "I don't want you to worry about anything. Try and relax, and enjoy yourself. We have plenty of time to spend together, well, unless you have anything planned for today. And if that's the case, just let me know and I'll make myself scarce."

However, even as she said that, JJ didn't move from his arms. "Hopefully if you do have something planned for today, you don't need to get to it right away. I just want to enjoy being with you for a while, if that's okay." With her arms still wrapped around Spencer's waist, the blonde moved down a little bit in the bed and then rested her head against his chest. "What do you feel like doing now?" The words came out softly, as she remained cuddled into him, happy to just relax in bed with him and trace her fingers over his skin for the time being. A small smile on her lips as she did this.

Spencer felt reassured that JJ enjoyed their time together not only tonight, but today during their date. It pleased him to know this and it gave Spencer a huge confidence boost. He would relax now and enjoy himself. When she asked him about plans for today, he worried at first that she just wanted to leave but she made no attempt to move so he figured there was nothing wrong. As she asked what he felt like doing now, Spencer thought about what to say next as he was not completely sure. Instead, he just smiled at the blonde and leaned in for another kiss, squeezing her even tighter against his body.

“I do not have any plans for the rest of the day. The only thing I want to do is spend all the time we can together before we get called in for a case or something. I want to spend a long time with you, JJ.” Spencer admitted, deciding to use one of his hands to start stroking through her long hair with his fingers, just keeping their eyes locked together while doing this. “For what we can do right now, I guess, we can just cuddle and talk. Maybe we could have another round of fun. There has been something I always wanted to try if you want to hear about a fantasy of mine.” Reid admitted, looking into JJ’s eyes.

JJ was happy to kiss Spencer, when he leaned in and pressed his lips against hers and squeezed her tighter against his body. She shifted a little bit on the bed and then rested her head on his chest once more, pretty sure that the brunette wouldn't mind her doing that. The blonde nodded at his words a few moments later, when he said that he wanted to keep spending time with her. "I want that, too, Spence." She said and then nodded again when he mentioned cuddling and talking, happy to do whatever he wanted, as she was really enjoying their time together.

When he admitted that there was something that he always wanted to try, she gave him a small smile. "What's that, Spence? Whatever you want us to try, we can do it. I care about you alot, and I trust you. I just want to make you happy, and if a fantasy that you have will help that, well then, let's go ahead and do it, whatever it is." She fell silent after speaking, and rolled over in Spencer's arms so that she could see him better, the two of them locking eyes as they talked and figured out what they wanted to do. The blonde happily just ran her hands over his skin.

JJ’s kind and sweet words gave Spencer the relief he needed. Taking a deep breath, he turned to look the blonde right in the eyes before spilling his deepest, darkest desires. “I want to… tie you up. I know it might sound weird. After all, in our field of work, we know plenty of psychos tie up their victims. For a long time, I worried if liking this made me weird or sadistic. Know that I will never, ever hurt you. It’s not even all about having power either, but that is fun. You are right. I want to be extremely dominant in the bedroom. I want to control you, tied you up, gag you, and fuck you hard.”

Well, it did feel liberating when Spencer said this. That was off his chest but now he had to see if JJ would agree to this or not. His biggest fear was that she might change the way she thought of him. Besides, he made a good point about psychos using this to prevent their victims from escaping. What if she thought that about him? He hoped that she felt this strongly about him like she said. If she did, then maybe she would try this with him. Reid was about to grow a boner just thinking about JJ like this but he was trying to prevent that just in case.

"We'll need a safeword," JJ said, after thinking it over for a while. "It would have to be something that can't be mistaken as sign of encouragement, when it's clearly meant to put a stop to things. This way we would both know if things went too far. I don't want us to get our wires crossed, or for anyone to get hurt." She said to him and then continued to run her hands over Spencer's body as they talked. "You can pick out the safeword. Just make sure that it's something I can pronounce if I need to do so." A smile came to her lips and she reached out with one hand and cupped his cheek gently in her hand.

"I don't want you to feel weird with me, scared, or worried what I might think. The only things that I'd object to is either of us getting physically hurt, or if anything inappropriate happened with someone underage, which I'm sure I don't have to worry about. Like I said earlier, I trust you, Spencer. I trust you with my life in the field as my partner. And now I'm trusting you as... well.. We haven't figured out what we are yet. But I'm trusting you with my body, and my heart and feelings. I want to keep getting to know you. You're a special man." JJ paused for a moment and then finished what she had to say.

"I just ask that you don't hurt me, and I promise the same."

After deciding a safeword, Spencer shared it with JJ before thanking her. He felt better knowing that she was willing. Besides, he would never hurt her. Before standing, he heard something that JJ said about not knowing what they were. That surprised Reid. “Really? What do you mean, what we are? We just went on a date. We’re having sex. We’re dating.” He said in a matter of fact manner. He did not understand how people had such a difficult time figuring out what they were in relationships. They were boyfriend and girlfriend. There was nothing to figure out and he thought that was obvious.

Once he had JJ agreed to that, he stood from the bed and walked towards the dresser. He pulled out a couple lengths of rope, bringing it back to the mattress. “One will be for your wrists. One is for your ankles. I think I’ll just have your hands tied in front for the first time. There are so many positions we can try but we’ll take it slow.” He paused to kiss JJ on the lips, holding it for a few seconds. After the kiss, Spencer grabbed the rope and looked to the blonde. “So, give me your hands, please. Hold them in front of you and hold your wrists together.” After the woman complied, he started to tie the ropes around her wrists – not too tight, but not exactly loose either. “What do you think?” He eventually asked.

JJ shrugged when Spencer flashed her a surprised look. "Never mind. It doesn't matter. I just didn't want to assume anything either way, is all." She nodded at his next words, and then fell silent as she watched him leave the bed and walk over to the dresser. The blonde watched as he pulled out some rope and brought it over to her. As Spencer continued to speak, she just let him do what he wanted, and nodded again as he told her about the rope. The young woman allowed the brunette to tie her hands in front of her body, after he had kissed her, and she had kissed him back.

"I think this is the first time that I've done anything like this." She admitted and then shrugged. "What do you have planned next?" JJ asked him, as she laid there on the bed with her hands bound in front of her body, specifically right in front of her chest. The blonde lifted her blue eyes to meet his dark ones. A smile came to her lip a few moments later, as she stared at him. "I want you to know that I'm not fragile. You don't have to worry about scaring me or hurting me. I know that accidents do happen, but I also know that we're going to be careful with each other."

The more JJ spoke, the more Spencer felt relaxed. She was all in, thankfully. He found no reason to hold back anymore and he found no reason to move carefully. Of course, he would be cautious about everything he did to ensure his sweet girlfriend was not harmed, but Spencer was not treating her like some glass ornament. When JJ asked him what was next, Spencer figured he should show her rather than tell her. Looking down at the gorgeous, stunning blonde woman on his bed, Spencer roughly grabbed both of her ankles and forced them together, crossing them as well. He took the next length of rope and tightly tied it around the flesh. Soon, her feet were bound together with a tight knot holding the ropes though it was still soft enough and loose enough to fit two fingers in between her bare skin and the ropes.

It was safe. Thinking about his next move, Spencer reached to grab a tie from his closet. Bringing this back towards the bed, he waited for JJ to close her eyes. “Shut your eyes, JJ. I love using blindfolds.” Spencer whispered, placing the tie over her eyes before tying a knot at the back of her head. It was finally finished and Spencer’s cock was growing hard again already despite just having a powerful orgasm just moments before. “I want you to struggle for me. Try to get loose. See if you can.” Spencer ordered, knowing the ropes were expertly done. She could not escape them, but it sure as hell was hot to watch her try.

JJ remained lying there in the bed as Spencer grabbed both of her ankles roughly and then tied them together. Once that was done, she watched as he got up from the bed and went over to the closet, returning a few moments later with a tie. Before the words even left his lips, she had a pretty good idea of what was going to happen next, and closed her eyes right before he told her to do so. His whispered words brought a thrill through her and she shivered in anticipation. The brunette's next words had her nodding when he told her to struggle for him and try to get loose.

She struggled against the rope that bound her wrists, against the one that bound her ankles, and against the one over her eyes. The blonde didn't want to risk alarming any of Spencer's neighbor's, so she didn't cry out in alarm or make a lot of noise, not wanting anyone to get the wrong idea. That didn't stop her from trying to drop herself off the bed and onto the floor, though it was difficult since she was bound so well together by him. She continued to fruitlessly try to escape. JJ wouldn't give up, though. She was determined.

ust like Spencer expected, the blonde female was having a difficult time escaping. She looked so sexy tied up like this and it was only making Spencer grow more aroused. With his eyes unable to tear away from her body, he waited until she had struggled for a few minutes before he approached the bed and introduced her to something else he liked. Pulling her tied feet towards his crotch, he placed his cock in between her bound feet, letting them rub against his cock. He moaned out softly when they touched, slowly thrusting in between her feet.

“I have fantasized about this for a long time now.” Spencer admitted, loving the whole scene of having JJ tied up and blindfolded. There was still something missing here, however. There was one final piece. It was another one of his ties that had been knotted in the center. It was going to work as a gag. “When you’re ready, JJ, open your mouth. It’s time for the gag – my favorite part.” The young doctor admitted, leaning down to give her a soft kiss on the lips. After it was over, he slipped the knotted part in between her teeth, tying it at the back of her skull. Once it was secured in her mouth, he continued to thrust against her tied feet ,hoping she was enjoying this as she kept struggling

JJ stopped struggling a few moments later, and felt the bed dip as he got into it with her. The blonde felt him reach out for her feet and then she felt her feet at his crotch, and his cock in between her feet, so that her feet could rub against him. The sound of Spencer's moans made her grin and so she started to move her feet back and forth against his cock, rubbing against him and trying to make him feel good. The young woman really enjoyed the sounds that he was starting to make as she stroked him with her feet. The brunette spoke a few moments later and she found herself happy at his words.

A gag for her mouth was mentioned, and she nodded. JJ felt him kiss her and she eagerly kissed him back. After the kiss ended, the blonde opened her mouth so that Spencer could put the gag in her mouth and tie it around the back of her head. As he resumed thrusting his cock between her feet, she continued to work her feet against him, rubbing her feet against him with a bit of roughness, curious about how he would react to it. The young woman spoke against the gag. It was muffled but she didn't care. She just wanted to be able to touch Spencer more.

Good God. Talk about sexy. Combining the sensation of JJ’s cute, bound feet rubbing his cock with listening to her talk with the gag in between her lips was enough to make Spencer orgasm on the spot if he did not stop. Wanting to take things slower, he finally reached down to stop the woman’s ankles. “Oh, JJ. I love this. You’re so gorgeous like this. I can’t wait any longer. I have to be back inside of you.” The young man whispered, pushing her knees towards her chest. With her legs pushed towards her chest, there was an opening in between her legs that offered entrance into her sweet pussy lips.

Looking deep into JJ’s beautiful eyes, Spencer reached down and started to massage and fondle her breasts. Her feet dangled I front of his face so he could not help but kiss her toes and the soles of her feet. A light moan left his lips and he started to rub the tip of his cock against her slick sex. Once he did that for a few minutes, the male finally decided to enter into the blonde, his cock sliding deep inside of her tight pussy lips. A loud moan escaped his lips as he fondled her breasts, kissing over her toes as he was starting to thrust inside of the blonde.

JJ smiled at Spencer's words, and relaxed as he pushed her knees to her chest, which left a bit of an opening for him to thrust inside of her. She moaned against the gag in her mouth, as he started to fondle and massage her breasts, enjoying the feeling of his hands playing with her body. She laughed and squirmed, trying not to kick him, when the brunette kissed her toes and the soles of her feet. The sound of his moans was hot and turned her on, as she impatiently waited for them to come together. Her own moans left her lips, once he began to rub his cock against her pussy.

The teasing went on for several minutes before Spencer finally thrust inside of JJ, causing her to cry out in pleasure as they were finally joined once more. His continued actions of kissing her toes, fondling her breasts, and thrusting his cock inside of her, caused the blonde to squirm as she tried to get more friction against her body. With her eyes and mouth covered, the only thing she could do was encourage Spencer to keep touching her, by pressing her body firmly against his, and letting him know just how much she was enjoying this time that they had together.

It was more terrific than anything Spencer ever imagined. His breathing was rapidly increasing and his chest was heaving. His eyes were wide as he kissed all over the blonde’s feet and as his hands massaged every inch of her mounds. It did not take long before Spencer reached his orgasm and filled her up to the brim with his hot, sticky semen. After filling her with his hot cum, Spencer continued to assault her clit until his girlfriend found her release as well. This was easily the best date he could have hoped for and the male felt so thankful that JJ wanted this just like he did. Soon enough, though, Spencer was pulling out of her and untying her.

The gag was the very last thing to be removed though. He did not bother tossing everything away. Instead, he just locked eyes with the blonde and reached down to kiss her rather passionately on the lips, wrapping his arms tight around her. “JJ, that was so much fun. Holy shit… I am glad you convinced me to do that. I can’t believe how gorgeous you are. “he murmured quietly, kissing on her neck after saying all of this.

JJ was all smiles as she laid there with Spencer after they had had sex together. She chuckled softly as he kissed her neck, enjoying the way it felt, as he nipped on the skin there. "I'm glad you feel that way," The blonde said after she was sure that her boyfriend had finished speaking. "I was thinking that we could add some toys to the fun. It doesn't have to be right now and you don't have to have an answer for me just yet. But it's just something for us to both take some time and think about, to add to our fun together." A happy sigh left her lips as she laid there, curled up in his arms.

"What should we do now?" The blonde asked a few minutes later, as the two of them just laid there and relaxed, not moving as they enjoyed each other's company. She closed her eyes and just cuddled into Spencer's side, half awake and half asleep. Suddenly, the sound of her cell phone ringing filled the air and she groaned. JJ forced her eyes open, kissed Spencer's lips, and then pulled away, got up and left the bed to answer her phone. She greeted the person on the other end of the line, got the specifics of the case, and then hung up and went back over to Spencer.

"We've got a case. We need to grab a shower and I need to get some clothes and I'll met you at the BAU."

Of course, their evening was interrupted. Spencer groaned as he knew what was going to happen. She just got him all riled up by talking about adding toys into the mix so this was not ideal. After JJ told him, he frowned slightly and wondered why JJ was making this difficult. “No, that’s not going to happen. We’ll shower together here then I’ll drive you to your place so you can change and we’ll get to work together.” Spencer added, stroking through her hair. It meant more time with JJ and it saved time since they were showering together and getting ready together.

The team could wait anyways. Since they were already nude, he pulled back and gave her a smile before telling her where the towels and cloths were located. He led the way into the shower, getting the water ready and waiting for JJ to return with everything. Once she did return, Spencer stepped into the water first and just waited for JJ to join him. He took the initiative, starting to rub the soap all over her body with his hands, loving the chance to get to touch her like this again. “I think we should shower together often.” Spencer murmured, giving his girfrleidn another kiss.

"I don't have any other clothes here, Spence.." JJ reminded him gently. "If we shower together, it wouldn't be a good idea for me to put back on my dirty clothes.." She started to say, but then trailed off at the look on his face. The blonde didn't want to make him unhappy. And when he stroked through her hair, the young woman smiled softly. "Okay, but we'll need to figure something out. I can't leave here naked. The last thing we need is to get arrested while on the way to get ready for a case." A few moments later, Spencer told her where to find the towels and washcloths and she got two of each and joined him in the bathroom.

The blonde waited for a few moments as he stepped into the shower, and then joined him right after he stepped under the water. JJ felt herself relax as he ran his hands over her body with the soap, both scrubbing her skin, and enjoying being able to touch her. She had seen the sly look on his face and wondered if he was going to try something while they showered. She heard his words and nodded happily, kissing him back. "Sounds good to me. I was thinking that I might sell my house across town and get an apartment close to here so we can see each other more often."

Spencer had not thought about JJ not having any clothes. If he knew that he would have suggested they shower at her place. Nonetheless, they would figure out something. It made Spencer smile wide when Jj talked about finding a place near him so they could see each other more often. “That’s a great idea. I’d even help you look if you wanted me to.” Spencer murmured though wishing they were looking for an apartment together and not just closer. Spencer wanted to live with this woman. He thought maybe he could convince her whenever they go out looking.

After the shower ended and he had helped clean up her body and after he allowed her to do the same for him, he dried off and offered her some of his baggy clothes and pajamas to wear for now. When they reached her place, Spencer walked inside with her and checked the time to see they had no reason to hurry. The male just watched the female as she got changed. “You know, I’m already looking forward to whatever our second date is.” He commented with a smile still on his face, unable to get enough of JJ right now.

"I'm thinking that our second date will be at the beach. I was serious when I said that I wanted to help you get some more sun. And this way we can both have fun. Swimming's fun, and
it's a good way to exercise," JJ said as they finished up, and got to her place. She quickly changed into some clothes and then they grabbed their badges, guns, and left the house. They
got into the car a few minutes later, and Spencer drove them to the BAU. The car lapsed into complete silence as he drove them to work, the two of them were lost in their own thoughts.

Once the pair arrived, they exited the car together and went into the building. When they were inside, they made their way to the briefing room, and then the blonde immediately went into briefing mode as she motioned to the papers and tablets that were spread around the table. "In Portland, Oregon five police officers were found all around the state, killed using multiple methods. It was suspected that they had multiple unsubs on their hands, but as each police department started to pool their information, they found a few similarities..." The blonde said, as she started to fill them in on the case.

“That sounds like a great idea, JJ.” Spencer responded with a smile after she mentioned going to the beach for a second date. If it meant seeing JJ in a bikini, then Spencer was all for it. Besides, he loved the beach and he loved swimming. At JJ’s place, Spencer just stood in the living room until she was ready to go. When they were ready, Spencer led her out to the car. It was silent but he still held her hand and even let their hands touch while walking towards the headquarters. Since there were no rules against dating co-workers here, Spencer was not going to be shy about touching or kissing JJ today or any other day for that matter.

After they reached the briefing room, Spencer sat down in his usual seat while looking at the case file that was given out. It looked like Derek and Garcia both were grinning at him and JJ since they knew that the couple was going on a date and they could tell it ended nicely for the both of them. Deciding to add his own input from the file, Spencer noticed something “They were all stabbed with some military knife. Forensics matched it to the type they use in the Marines. Someone has to have a lot of rage to do this. It’s possible someone felt wronged by the police or authorities in some way.”

The group tossed around some discussion for a bit, and then they all went to get their to-go bags. Before long, they had boarded the plane and were on their way. JJ was quiet as she listened to the others discuss the crimes and victims some more. She was unable to keep from staring at the pictures of the victims and the crime scenes. The blonde still couldn't believe that people were capable of this amount of cruelty, despite the things she had seen so far. The young woman reached out under the table for Spencer's hand, making sure to not be obvious about it.

But the truth was, she needed the comfort. The crime scenes were gruesome and horrifying, and if they were all honest with themselves and each other, that could've been any of them that could've been attacked, and the thought brought a clear chill down her spine, though she tried not to show it, and continued to talk about the victims and crime scenes, but mostly listened to what the others had to say. The hair on the back of her neck stood on end, and a bad feeling had wormed it's way into the pit of her stomach, letting her know this was going to be a really bad case.

Spencer did not feel like they should have to hide anything. Since JJ initiated the touch underneath the table, though, he squeezed her hand gently and offered her a quick smile. This case touched close to home because they were all really officers of the law though they were FBI agents. Spencer could not understand how someone could have so much hate towards people that do so much good. Once they finished here discussing the case, they had to get ready to relax for the ride. During that time, everyone kind of did their own thing like listen to music or read a book. Reid usually played chess against himself but today he thought about just hold JJ’s hand underneath the table.

This was really all he wanted. He closed his eyes and decided to take a quick nap while holding her hand. It gave him comfort and made him feel happy when they touched. HE did not wake until Rossi called his attention as they were landing. Only then did Spencer let go of JJ’s hand. When he grabbed his go bags, he decided to be gentlemanly for JJ and even take her bags off the jet with him so she did not have to carry them to the SUV they were given to ride to the local station.

"Thanks Spence," JJ said softly and then she smiled at him as he carried her bags into the SUV. She got into the back seat once he had put their bags away, and reached out for one of his hands once more, tugging him into the back seat with her, as Penelope and Derek got into the front. Silence reigned in the SUV as they drove to the police station. They were all lost in their own thoughts about how many more cops this unsub was going to kill before they were put down or taken into custody. The blonde silently hoped that nothing happened to any of them while they were there.

A little while later, they pulled up at the police station, and exited the SUV together. The young woman squeezed Spencer's hand once more and then left him and the others to get with the Oregon police. As they did that, she went to deal with the press, which was all over the police department after one of the officer's had let it be known that there was a cop killer on the loose in their state. The press and citizens were up in arms, and it was her job to assure everyone that they were there to help, and that they would catch this person and bring them to justice.

At the station, Spencer and JJ separated. Since JJ worked with the press, all of her work too place at the police station. Plus, she also dealt with the family of the victims as well. In all honesty, Spencer’s job was significantly more dangerous than JJ’s job. He was a field agent, out in the danger of the open world. Still, he could not help but worry about JJ. It was the first time they were going somewhere else since their new relationship and it felt strange being without her. Spencer was sent with Derek to the last crime scene by Hotch. On the way there, Derek talked to Reid about JJ. He could tell there was something between them and Derek was happy for them both.

Spencer was glad to have his support and any advice he offered. They arrived at the last crime scene to see just how brutalized the body of the officer looked. Someone had a lot of rage. Plus, they dumped the body in a secluded area where there were no cameras or witnesses. It was incredible to see how someone with so much emotion could also have enough control over himself or herself to think properly about disposing. After that, Derek and Spencer went off to the local businesses and homes, going door-to-door and asking for questions about anything suspicious that might have happened last night

Back
Top Bottom