Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: CM: Workplace Relationships: (randomname and greenandgold)

JJ smiled as Spencer unclasped her bra and let it fall to the ground. He pulled back from her lips, ending the kiss. And a few moments later, the blonde moaned when his lips went around one
of her nipples, sucking on it firmly. When his teeth nipped at her flesh there, that caused her to let out a cry of surprise. One of his hands cupped her other breast that wasn't being pleasured by his lips and mouth, and she clutched his head against her, enjoying everything that the brunette was doing. Her nipples started to harden from the attention, especially when he moved to her other one and began to give it the same attention as the first.

A small chuckle left JJ when she felt him giving her a couple of love bites. A smile turned up her lips when Spencer pulled back and winked at her. "Spencer, I'm loving this.." She assured him softly, sealing the words with a kiss. The blonde pulled back a few moments later, ending the kiss when she felt him take one of her hands and bring it to his body. "Do you want me to just touch you like this, or do you want me to take off your shirt? I just want to make sure we're on the same page. I won't do anything that you say you're not ready for." Once she had spoken, the young woman moved her hand that he had placed against his body, carefully caressing his chest through his shirt.

The assurance was welcomed. It brought a smile to Spencer’s face knowing that JJ was enjoying herself. It was such a relief. “I want you to touch me however you want. Surprise me. I’m okay with you doing anything you want.” Spencer admitted honestly. There was nothing in specific he desires other than JJ touching him somehow. The last thing he wanted to do was constrict her options. Besides, Spencer was truly okay with her doing whatever she wanted. If she wanted to remove his shirt, that was fine. If she wanted to touch him through his pants, that was fine. After JJ made the choice, he continued to kiss her and his hands cupped her breasts again. Things were getting hot and heavy but he frowned when he looked at the time. It was getting close to their reservation time. They had passed the last few hours by kissing, talking, and cuddling. Spencer would not change a thing.

“We might be late to our dinner but I really enjoy this. I want to pick up where we left off after dinner.” Spencer told her softly, forcing himself to pull back from the kiss. Looking deep into her gorgeous eyes, Spencer hovered over the blonde and decided to kiss her nipple one more time. “Tonight, even if we don’t do anything, I’d really like to sleep beside you… naked or just in undergarments.” Spencer added, wanting to feel and see JJ’s body. It was clear she was comfortable with these things so he felt it was alright to ask.

"We can do whatever you want," JJ said and smiled. She kissed Spencer one last time and then pulled back and slipped her bra and shirt back on. "As much as I'm enjoying what we're doing, we don't want to miss our dinner reservation." A few minutes later, she finished fixing her clothes and slipped her shoes back on. Turning back to Spencer she said, "We can definitely pick up where we left off, when we get back. That's a promise," The blonde said softly, and the smile was still on her lips as she reached out to take one of his hands in one of her own once more.

She checked to make sure that her cell phone was turned on in case they got a call about a case, and then slipped it back into her pocket, happy to turn her attention back to happier things. "I'm really hoping that we can have tonight without getting called into work. But if that does happen, I want you to know that there will be a raincheck. And we will spend more time together. That is, as long as you're still okay with it." JJ walked with Spencer to the door, and she released his hand and waited as he locked up. Once that was done, a few minutes later, they headed for his car once more.

After they stopped kissing, it was rather disappointing to see JJ slip her shirt and bra back on. He hoped they were going to skip dinner and just stay here but it appeared eating dinner was more important to this. Shaking his head, Spencer undressed all the way in his bedroom so he could find fresh clothing that would be suitable for such an event. A clean, fresh set of jeans, a dark green, button-up t-shirt, and a different pair of casual shoes. Once he was ready, he rejoined JJ and took her hand with a smile. At least she said that they could pick this up later. Spencer might hold her to that promise.

When they reached his vehicle again, he held the door open for her politely and let her slide inside before he did as well. They were going to a steak and seafood restaurant so there were many choices and he hoped that she enjoyed it. While driving, Spencer did hold her hand more comfortably than before. “I really enjoyed myself so far with you. I know I will continue to enjoy myself.” He whispered, leaning over to kiss her hand. He could not stop thinking about her lips or how her body felt or looked.

"I'm glad, Spencer." JJ said softly, a happy smile on her lips. "I'm having a good time, too. And to be honest, the only reason I put our fun on hold is because I have a feeling that if we
didn't eat now, we wouldn't eat until tomorrow sometime. So, we'll have a nice dinner, and then we can go back to your place and pick up where we left off." After speaking, the blonde squeezed his hand that held hers, lightly. Then she used her other hand to pull her cell phone out of her pocket and check her caller ID to see if any calls had come in. Thankfully, none
had.

She put her cell phone back into her pocket, and before long, they were pulling up at the restaurant. "What are you thinking about getting?" The young woman asked curiously, as Spencer parked the car. JJ waited as he exited the car, went around to her side and opened the door for her. She thanked him and stepped out of the car, taking one of his hands into one of her own
once more, after he had locked the car. Within a few moments, the two of them were crossing the street together and then walking into the restaurant a few minutes later.

It was refreshing and reassuring to hear that JJ was also enjoying her time with him. A smile never left Spencer’s face during the ride. Once at the restaurant, he suggested that he might order a steak and baked potato with a side salad. Once they took their seats, Reid waited for JJ to choose which side she wanted to sit on in the booth. When she was seated, Spencer slid into the opposite side and pulled out the menu. The waiter walked by and asked what they would like to drink so Spencer ordered a simple wine that he could enjoy tonight for the date.

After the waiter left, Spencer decided to reach across the table and gently hold JJ’s hand while they looked through the menu. When it was time to take the food order, Spencer ordered exactly what he planned to order. It was placed and now they were waiting so he held onto her hand still. The male was thinking ahead to what they could do in the future together and he had some ideas. “Have you ever been water skiing?” Spencer asked. “I haven’t but I’ve always wanted to. I want to have more adventures and do fun things that I’ve never done.” That could be one heck of a date, he thought. Spending time out on the water, seeing JJ in a swimsuit, and just enjoying life if she wanted to do something like that.

JJ ordered some bake chicken and a baked potato as well. Along with a glass of white wine. Once the waiter took their orders and picked up the menus, she thanked him and he left. She turned her attention back to Spencer and smiled at him when he reached across the table and took her hands into his. "Nope. I've never been water skiing. I've always wanted to try it,
but with the little bit of free time we have, I usually always end up doing something else." She smiled at his words and then nodded at him. "Then we can both give it a try together."

"I like the idea of getting you out on the water. Getting some sun on you will give you a tan, and you can use one.." JJ said softly, still holding his hands with one of her own, but using her other hand to push his shirt up on his wrist a bit, showing the really white skin there. A few moments later, she fixed his shirt back to normal. "I plan on giving you plenty of reasons to visit the beach with me," The blonde said and she leaned over the table and kissed his lips sweetly. Several moments later, she pulled back from the kiss and simply smiled at him once more.

Spencer passed the time with JJ, just making conversation about anything. When their food arrived, Spencer pulled back from her hands and dug right into his steak. Looking across the table, he saw JJ with her wine and he had a thought about later tonight. He always heard that it was fun night after a night of drinking on a date. He imagined how JJ might act if she was drunk or at least tipsy. It was something Spencer wanted to explore. Since he was driving, he would drink no more than one glass as he also had a glass of water with him. For JJ, however, she was a mere passenger and Spencer silently hoped she might let loose and get a little tipsy for him.

It was not something he felt comfortable enough to suggest, though. Instead, Reid remained quiet as they ate before continuing their conversations. “So, perhaps a second date could be something on the beach then.” Spencer suggested with a smile. It was clear that they would be having another date after this unless anything wild happened tonight. Spencer did not think that would happen, though. Instead, he was finally feeling confident in himself and in his abilities to keep JJ satisfied in a relationship. He was looking forward to getting back to his place or to her place, wherever they went. “After dinner, should we go back to your place or to mine?”

"A second date on the beach sounds like fun," JJ agreed. She had had 4 glasses of wine before their food came back, in the hopes of settling her nerves. And now it seemed like maybe the blonde was a little tipsy. Her glass nearly fell from her hand at one point and she laughed, probably too loudly, but didn't care. The young woman took a few bites of her food and then asked for a waiter to box it up for her and thanked him when he did. She was content to sit there and sip on her wine as she watched Spencer eat, a smile on her lips. "I bet this whole shy, buttoned up thing is just a front."

"At work and in public you have the shy act down pat. But at home, I bet you're gonna be an animal in bed." A smirk came over her lips at the words. "You were pretty eager to get me in the sack before we left. I'm betting as soon as we get out of here, you won't be able to keep your hands off of me. And spoiler alert, I won't be able to keep my hands off you either. I foresee a blowjob in your very near future," JJ said and then she smirked at him. She took one final sip of her wine and then dropped to her knees, wasting no time and moving under the table.

The blonde went between his legs, quickly pulling the zipper on his jeans down and undoing the button, wasting no time pulling Spencer's cock from his boxers and taking it into her mouth. Her lips closed around the tip and a moment later, she moaned softly as she started to suck him off.

Spencer felt happy when JJ affirmed that their second date on a beach was a good idea. Spencer worried that it was not a good idea and that JJ thought it might have been stupid. That was not the case and it brought a smile to his face. The male did take note of the glasses of wine that Jj downed and it seemed like his fantasy was coming true. The male continued eating his food, talking, and making JJ laugh. It seemed he might possess more skill with women than he gave himself credit before. Then, things changed once he was almost done with his food. He heard JJ talk to him with quite the flirtatious tone.

She said that the shy act was a front. She tought he was an animal in bed. Well, he had not been given many chances to exhibit it, but Spencer actually did feel that way. The things that turned him on involved the male being the aggressor and dominant one in bed. “You might be right.” Spencer chuckled, giving her a wink as he felt better about the situation. She said there was a blowjob in his future and he had no idea that she meant this near of the future when she dropped underneath the table. The logical part of him said that this should not happen and JJ should stop. But the inner part of Spencer? That animalistic part that JJ had figured out – it wanted this so fucking bad.

Instead of telling her to stop, he did the opposite. “Oh… that feels so good JJ.” He whispered and reached down underneath the table as he gripped her blonde hair in his hands, pulling rather roughly on her strands of hair, arching his hips towards her mouth and moaning softly while she sucked his cock.

JJ was enjoying the sounds that Spencer made as she sucked him off. She worked her mouth up and down his cock, flicking her tongue across the slit. A few moments later, the blonde made a suctioning sound, moaned against his cock while she continued to pleasure him. Enjoying it immensely when he pulled on her hair and thrust against her face, shoving his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. Her mind whirled at the possibilities of the things they could do together like this, and after a few moments, she moved one of her hands and used it to squeeze, stroke, and fondle his balls while continuing to give him a blowjob, wanting to make him come.

Knowing that Spencer was trying to keep quiet while she made him feel good, made her smirk for a moment, before she went back to working his cock over with her mouth and tongue. After a harsh thrust from Spencer where he shoved his cock as deeply into her mouth as he could at this angle, she was rewarded when he came in her mouth. JJ eagerly sucked down all of his juices, and once he was done, put his cock back inside his clothes once more, fixed his clothes, and then came out from under the table. She pulled out some contacts from her pocket and acted like she had dropped one and had been trying to find it under the table. When the waiter returned, they had their food boxed up to go, paid for it, and then headed for Spencer's car, with JJ stumbling along, tipsy.

The blowjob underneath the dinner table. It was cliché but it was a sexy cliché. Spencer smiled when JJ continued doing this. He half-wondered if she would merely do this for only a few minutes. Instead, it seemed she was hellbent on making him cum inside her mouth. It happened quicker than Spencer expected it would. This setup and setting was so fucking hot and so arousing that he could not hold back. After bucking his hips against her face, Spencer reached his orgasm and it was even more difficult to hold back his moans during this time, but he did. His hot, sticky semen exploded from the tip of his cock and filled up her mouth. The smile grew on his face when he did this with JJ. He waited so she could swallow his load and lean him before fixing his pants. When she returned and acted like nothing unusual was going on, Spencer nearly lost it.

He walked to his car and supported JJ since she was tipsy. “JJ, that was so fucking hot. I think you’re waking up that animal in me.” He chuckled quietly as they reached his car. Once they did, he helped her inside and he started to kiss down her neck. He even buckled her into the seat before going to the driver’s side. He held her hand while they were driving. “So, my place or yours, JJ?” He asked softly while looking deep into her eyes, clearly excited to continue to have fun with her body where they left off earlier.

JJ couldn't keep her hands off of Spencer as he drove. Her hands were constantly in his lap, stroking and fondling his cock through his pants. Delighted laughter left her lips as she enjoyed being with him and touching him. "Your place. I wanna fuck in your bed so that every time you look at it, you'll remember the things that we did to each other and the fun that we had together." Eventually the car stopped and she realized that they were back at his place. The blonde remained in her seat until Spencer grabbed the food, exited the car, and came around to
her side to help her out of the car.

Within a few minutes she was out of the car, it was locked, and they were heading inside. The young woman watched as he got his keys out and unlocked the door. As soon as Spencer opened the door and they went inside, JJ wasted no time pulling her shirt off and tossing it aside. She kicked off her shoes and started to work on unbuttoning her jeans as Spencer closed and locked the door, and saved the food. By the time he returned to join her in the living room, the blonde was standing there wearing only her bra, a thong, and a smile. "It's time for that rain check I promised earlier."

One of Spencer’s fantasies involved a pretty woman touching him while he drove. Something about it sounded so taboo and dangerous, yet so hot. When JJ started groping him through his pants while driving, the male continued to moan. They arrived at his place soon enough and he realized how tipsy she was, so Spencer helped her inside to his apartment. This was more fun than he thought it would be. Spencer had the time of his life so far. Grinning as she pulled off her shirt and jeans, he saw that she was only standing in her bra and thong after he left the room.

Fuck. She was so hot. Spencer walked towards her with more confidence than ever before. He slowly began unbuttoning his shirt until it dropped down to the floor. He might not have a bodybuilder’s body, he might have been mostly lanky, but Spencer was not without muscle. He did need a tan but that was going to happen soon. Pulling JJ against his chest, he leaned down and starts kissing her passionately. His hands tangled through her hair and he found himself rubbing his crotch against hers. Spence pulled JJ’s hands to the waistband of his jeans so she would start to pull them down herself. When that was done, he decided to physically carry JJ from the living room and into the bedroom, dropping her down onto the bed.

A smile came over JJ's lips as she watched Spencer take off his shirt, toss it aside, and then pull her against his chest. When his lips met hers, she was only too happy to kiss him back. Her hands immediately moved to the brunette's hips, and then over his chest, enjoying the feeling of his skin under her fingers as they continued to kiss. The blonde felt his fingers move into
her hair and tangle in it, and she sighed happily into their kiss. She moaned as he started to rub himself against her, the action causing the young woman to desperately want to get him naked.

A few moments later, she let him take her hands and place them on his jeans. The blonde wasted no time undoing the button and sliding down the zipper. Within a few seconds, she had Spencer's jeans down and around his ankles. JJ watched as he kicked his jeans off, and picked her up and carried her to his room, dropping her down on the bed. Reaching out, the young
woman grabbed one of Spencer's hands and tugged him towards the bed, slamming her lips against his in a harsh kiss, as she moved his hands to her breasts, wanting him to take off her
bra and thong so that they could both be naked.

Spencer wasted little time with undoing JJ’s bra and tossing it onto the ground. Even though he wanted to explore her body and take his time, the male quickly pulled down her thong as well. This was the first time he had seen Jennifer Jareau nude: it was glorious. The pure beauty and attractiveness of her body took Spencer by surprise in the most wonderful way possible. Even though Spencer might have lacked interpersonal skills, hindering him with women: there was one important area where he was anything but lacking. Once his boxers were pulled down and the dark-haired Doctor was nude, his cock sprung free. It was long, thick, and growing erect.

Very well-endowed, Spencer never lacked confidence in this department. It fed the fuel for making him an animal in bed because he knew how to make a woman feel good. JJ was going to witness that firsthand. Before jumping straight into the action, Spencer pushed JJ down onto her back and spread open her legs. The male was sitting on his knees in between her legs before dipping his head down. His tongue peeked out first and traced the outline of her outer folds. His eyes flickered to JJ’s face, watching her reaction as he pleasured her. His hands remained on her thighs and his tongue slithered inside of her glistening sex, giving himself a taste of the blonde for the first time.

JJ couldn't help but admire Spencer's body now that he was fully naked. A small blush settled over her cheeks once she was also fully naked. Her eyes locked on his as he looked over her body, and a small smile came to her lips as she watched him. After a few moments though, her blue eyes moved over his body, and came to rest at the brunette's crotch. Well, he definitely wasn't lacking in size, and that thought brought a smirk to her lips. A light laugh left her lips when he pushed her down on her back on the bed. When Spencer spread her legs, she eagerly kept them open, waiting for him to make his move.

The blonde's eyes widened in surprise as he dipped his head between her legs. And as soon as she felt his tongue on her, her eyes closed and then she reached out with one hand, sliding
her fingers through his hair. JJ felt Spencer's hands on her thighs and then moaned as she felt his tongue enter her. It felt wonderful, and she kept moaning as he worked his tongue and mouth on her. The young woman tugged a bit on his hair, trying to force his tongue deeper inside of her to keep these amazing sensations going. "Oh, Spence.." She moaned softly, and
used her other hand, that wasn't in his hair, to caress his skin.

The initial stage of preoccupation and uncertainty was over. Spencer felt confident in himself. JJ’s reaction fueled those feelings of confidence. She wanted his tongue deeper and that was exactly what she got. His tongue slipped as deep into her tight, slick pussy as he could. JJ had such an amazing taste. Spencer could not help but moan as well, releasing his sounds into her tight lips and inside her glistening sex. Spencer did intend on making love to JJ tonight, but he wanted to make her cum with his lips first. Along with having a long, thick cock, Spencer had another skill in the bed. It was using his mouth and performing oral sex as it showed.

While his tongue continued to massage and assault her sweet cunt, his fingers pressed into her clitoris and began rubbing slow, clockwise circles on the nub. His free hand started to massage the flesh of her ass as it felt so firm and perfect in the palm of his hand. Every single inch of her inner walls were being touched by his tongue. His nose was brushing against her outer lips as his teeth grazed her entrance as well. Spencer kept this going at a rapid pace, hoping to bring the blonde over the edge soon.

The way that Spencer worked his mouth and tongue on her, drove JJ crazy. She was practically humping his face and fingers when she finally came. Her legs locked and squeezed him for several moments, before she finally released him and dropped back against the pillows to catch her breath. "Spence... That.. was.. amazing.." The blonde said as she chuckled breathlessly. She reached out with one hand and pulled him back up so that they were face to face and lying on the bed together. "You're amazing," She assured him, and leaned forward, kissing his lips.

"If that's the way you start things off, then I definitely can't wait to do more with you." After speaking, she ran her hands all over his body, caressing and pinching his skin. Just enjoying being able to be with him like this, and touch him like this. After they had laid there kissing and in silence for a little while, JJ broke the silence. "What are you thinking about?" She asked him softly, curiously. With as brilliant as Spencer was, there could any number of things that he was thinking about and the blonde always loved being surprised by him. She stopped talking, but resumed kissing his lips as she waited for an answer.

Spencer felt genuinely surprised when JJ came so quickly. It was not unpleasant, rather, it was the opposite. It was reassuring to know that he caused such a reaction from the blonde. A smile grew on his face now and he could hardly contain himself in the kiss. She tasted so good and he just wanted more of her so badly. His hands reached down to squeeze her ass while they kissed, his body on top of hers as he was starting to grow erect against her thigh. “I’m thinking about all the ways I can have fun with you tonight. There are so many things I want to do but I’m happy we’ll have many chances for this. I just want to be inside of you. I don’t care how, really.”

Spencer responded to JJ honestly, just wanting her. Now, the male took control and pushed JJ down until she was flat on her back just where the doctor wanted her. Looking deep into her eyes he started playing with her breasts, keeping their bodies close together as he started kissing down her neck again and then to her lips. “Are you ready, JJ?” He whispered softly, making sure their bodies were as lcose together as possible.

JJ moaned when Spencer squeezed her ass. She loved the feeling of his hands all over her body, and sighed softly into the kiss they shared. His body was on top of hers, their crotches and the rest of their bodies rubbing against each other as they enjoyed each other. The blonde could feel him getting hard against her, and moaned at the knowledge. His words caused a huge smile to break out on her face. "I love that you're thinking of that. And we have plenty of time to have fun in many different ways. We'll have many many chances," She assured him. "And as for how, I don't care how, either."

"I just need you inside of me, too." The young woman was happy to let him take control and push her down on the bed until she was flat on her back, where he wanted her. They locked eyes and when his hands went to her breasts and started playing with them, she lifted her head and kissed hips lips once more. A few moments later, she felt Spencer pull away and start kissing down her neck, before he returned and kissed her lips again. "I'm definitely ready, Spence. Make love to me," The blonde whispered back, the happiness she felt, showing on her face.

With a genuine, wide smile on his face, Spencer slowly thrust forward with his hips so the male’s cock penetrated inside of JJ. He slowly pushed open her walls and moaned out softly once the tip entered inside of her. Spencer continued to lower himself into JJ as far as he could go until the tip of his cock pressed against her cervix. Once reaching the limits of the human body, Spencer pulled back a few inches before thrusting forward again. From there, Spencer kept a slow, rotating pace with his thrusting. He went back and forth, side to side. He made sure every inch of her walls inside of her sex was being touched by his cock.

Spencer moaned again, unable to hold himself back. The male started to pick up the pace but never thrust too hard or too fast, enjoying every second of this. His lips were kissing JJ passionately and his breathing picked up speed while sliding his hands through her hair over and over again. “This feels so good JJ. I love this.” He breathed out, full of pleasure. He paid close attention to the blonde, figuring out wherever her sweet and sensitive spots were, wanting nothing more than to make her feel amazing since he knew that he would enjoy it no matter what.

JJ moaned as Spencer slipped his cock inside of her, loving how he filled her. Each time he pulled out and then slipped back inside of her, she started to move her hips in time with his. "Spence, that feels wonderful.." She said softly, kissing his lips and squeezing him tightly inside of her. As he started to pick up the pace, the blonde happily picked up her own pace,
to match his. The young woman had a wide smile on her face, as they continued to move against each other. "Spence? You don't have to hold back," She assured him, reaching out
with one hand to caress his face.

The blonde had no doubt in her mind that he wouldn't hurt her. It was just a feeling that she had. JJ trusted him completely, and if he needed or wanted things to be a little rougher between the two of them, well then, she was okay with that. She lowered her head so that they could continue kissing, as she moved her hips against his. And a few moments later, moved her hand from his face, to take both of his hands and place them on her breasts, letting him know that he could do whatever he liked to her. She started to moan again as he continued to thrust in and out of her, loving how it felt.

After JJ convinced him not to hold back, Spencer let go of all his reservations. Instead of holding back, he was using every ounce of power and will he had. His hips raised up high into the air once he pulled back from JJ’s. His hips slammed forward with a violent speed, sending his cock as deep into the woman as possible. He reached down to pin both of JJ’s arms above her head and onto the mattress. Then, his hands slid upwards and linked their fingers together, a wide smile growing even wider. It was such a cute embrace since Spencer loved dominating her by pinning her arms down but still being able to hold her hands in a sense while doing this. He would never hurt her and he appreciated the trust.

He had played with her breasts for a while now so he kept his hands like this. Instead, though, he used his mouth to assault her breasts again. With a smile, his lips wrapped around JJ’s right nipple and started sucking on the flesh. He would do this for a few minutes before switching to her left nipple and repeating the process. He loved how they felt erect in his mouth and he decided to leave a love bite each on her breasts all while judging her reaction.

Each time Spencer thrust inside of her, it caused the blonde to cry out in pleasure. Her hips eagerly thrust back against his, and soft sounds kept falling from her lips. Each time he slammed inside of her, she grew louder and louder, unable to hold back the moans and screams that left her. And when he wrapped his lips around her nipples as he sucked on them, she couldn't help holding his head against her chest, wanting more. Her hands were still pinned above her head as he thrust into her. Little whimpers started to come from her, as she loved what Spencer was doing to her.

With a moan louder than the blonde thought she was capable of, JJ came, clenching Spencer's cock inside of her in tight grip. Shudders of pleasure wracked through her body, and she slipped one hand between them to play with his balls, hopefully getting him riled up enough to come as well. When he finally did, she smiled and kissed his lips, slipping her tongue into his mouth to trace it, and just because she simply enjoyed kissing him. Eventually, reluctantly, JJ finally pulled back and laid down in the bed beside him. "You doing okay?" She asked, and reached out to ruffle his hair, smiling.

Back
Top Bottom