Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evil Heart's Desires [private for me and Spud]

The shadow in front with his cock down her throat was cumming an absurd amount, she was having trouble breathing. Adal considered letting her choke on it, but then he thought he couldn't have much more fun with her if she was passed out. So the Shadow took his cock out of her mouth, still cumming and spraying it all over the demons face and breasts. The cock finally stopped spraying its seed everywhere and now was coated and dribbling in semen. Adal noticed her moan from before and sat forward. "was that a moan?... are you actually enjoying this sick punishment?" Adal said smiling and leaning forward more. His hands on each arm rest gripping it a little excitedly. "Is the stupid whore getting off on being molested?" shaking his head and standing up walking over to her. The shadow in the back only continuing its thrusts and deep fucking. "I bet you're just the biggest whore back home~ aren't you" as if degrading her wasn't enough the real adal then took his index finger and pushed it up her ass. Deep within her asshole his finger pushed downwards towards where her pussy and womb was. Adding more pressure to it and rubbing his finger along the insides on the opposite rhythm of the shadow fucking her. "Admit it.. you like this~.. admit it and tell me how much of an amazing human i am.. I might get rid of your candle if you do"

Some of it went out from her nose as she choked only to take a deep breath greedily as soon as her throat was freed. Her upper hole was aching from how much it was forced to stretch, her face and her hair soon being covered with sperm, some of her tentacles covering her eyes so the sperm wouldn't get inside them. She tensed up when hearing the question, not sure actually. Did she moan? Why would she in such a situation? Still the way the monster cock was being driven into her pussy it made her feel good, the tip of it touching something that wasn't touched so far. Hearing the thing about being a whore back home she shook her head. No. She was known as a healer and traveller, so far not really having a lot of interest in sex. Sure, sex was nice and all but she didn't explore it much... and not even thinking much about it. When something in her ass was pressed on she moaned again, unable to stop the sound, the feeling really good, making her body tingle with sensations. Her pussy closed tightly around the thick cock, making her feel even better and angrier and more frustrated with and at her own body. Shaking her head once again she bit on her lower lip.

"Fine then. Have it your way" he saw the clear pleasure in her face and the way she moved her hips when he stuck his finger in her ass. Sticking another finger deep inside her, two fingers lodged inside her asshole. Pushing down and thrusting inside, rubbing downwards only to cause more pleasure in the lower part of her body. "Not a whore~ Then why are you moaning so loudly from having it in your ass?.. sounds like something a whore would do and want" The monster cock constantly ramming into her, not stopping or slowing down in any way. No need too, the shadow couldn't feel pain or pleasure. The fingers didn't stop there though, they started to spread apart inside her asshole, making her asshole start to open up and breath gently. "It seems like your ass is just dying to get more inside there.. wouldn't you agree? This is your last chance to admit that you want cock.. that you're a whore, and that you love your master"

Enerai's eyes went wide when he ass was stuffed with more fingers, shuddering all over as it pressed only hard, making her moan softly, her face dripping with cum and contorted by shame. The shadow behind her was like some of golem, not getting tired and pushing inside her in the same speed, over and over again. The silver eyes widened when her asshole was spread like that, the pink and fleshy sides of her backhole twitching slightly. That felt good.. the thrusting while her hole was tampered with, her small breasts moving with the harsh assault on her body. The longer it all was lasting the more there was pleasure, her body shuddering all over. Even the pain from the wax stopped to disturb her since all her back was already covered with it. Biting on her lower lips she wanted to say the male to fuck off but wouldn't it cause him to be more cruel and degrading? She had enough of it as it was.
"I'm... not a whore... and I don't love you, human... but what you are doing feels good at the moment", she answered at last, figuring out that it was the best option, to admit it.

Adal wasn't impressed with her answer, she thought she was in control. Like she could pick and choose what she got to say. Adal clenched his jaw and squinted, without saying anything Adal took the candle that was on her back and jammed it into her asshole. The flame sticking outside of it, like a red fiery tail coming out of her ass. He took his fingers out of it and the shadow from the front and back grabbed her shoulders. Forcing her to lay down on her stomach with her ass in the air. The one in the back didn't stop fucking her and as a result the wax was dripping down onto her asshole burning and singing. Some of the wax would travel past her asshole to her pussy lips. But right now it was only a small amount of the time that would happen. The ghost from the front grabbed her face and jammed his cock down her throat again, sitting down so her face was on his lap and her throat was filled to the brim. Fucking her throat mercilessly again.
"I give you a second chance.. a moment to redeem yourself! I show you mercy! And this is how you repay me!? By acting like a child!! Well, now you will choke to death and you're not getting a second chance!" Adal sais before putting he boot on the back of her head and stepping down, driving the cock deeper down her throat. The one in front slaps her as hard as he can in her face, leaving a pretty big mark.

Soon she regretted deeply that she didn't say what the male wanted her to. Crying out when the male pushed the candle into her ass she soon could feel the scorching heat licking her ass and pussy. Not only that. Enerai's throat was filled with cock again, making her gag and choke, trying to move away, her teeth closing on the shadow's cock only to see there was no effect, opening her mouth wide after her sharp teeth was almost knocked out by the force of the copy. Crying out some more soon her eyes rolled up as the lack of oxygen and pleasure started to become one, the hazy mind not being able to discern between the two. The pain.. there was pain, yes, but with her senses muddled like that she actually moaned some more, her pussy feeling really good when being screwed like that.

Adal let this continue for a couple of minutes, right before she was about to pass out from lack of oxygen the Shadow cock slowed down and pulled out of her throat. Letting her cough and wheeze until she was no longer on the brink of blacking out with two cocks in her. The hot wax was rolling down the cock of the second shadow and going all over her pussy lips and sometimes inside from the huge cock pounding her pussy. Adal walked in front of her and knelt down looking down on her "now. I'm giving you one last chance... I'm not repeating myself again" Adal stood up and waited for her to make her decision. If she didn't comply he was going to let her choke then the real fun could begin, the sick sadistic, sharp fun.. That only Adal could think up. Experiments she wouldn't dream of in her worst nightmares.

Enerai felt like she was about to die with the male's cock, ready to attack in desperation but at the last moment the shadow pulled out, making her cough as she tried to breath. Her reasoning was still there but the more pain she was caused the less she remembered about her little plan to keep from attacking the male. She cried out in pain when she was fucked like that while the wax was getting inside her pussy. A last chance? For what? It was so hard to think at the moment but she tried to, knowing the other wasn't really serious at the moment and if he would get she would be begging to be let to die. At least that was what she saw in those eyes when she looked into them.. and for the first time the water demon started to fear the human. Keeping to the last shreds of dignity she didn't show it and nodded.
"I.. I like cocks.. and want Master's cock inside", she gasped out, her throat hurting from all that fucking, coughing and crying out in pain as the pleasure was slowly overwhelmed by it, her pussy getting burnt with every thrust.

He saw what he needed to see, the fear in her eyes and the submission of her head dropping. Not able to to look him in the eyes, he could tell she was starting to fall under his power. He grabbed her chin, forcing her to look into his eyes, "you don't get to look away. Not unless I tell you too." Not giving her any ground to make decisions was a good way of keeping her in line, this was how he kept Auri under his control. Adal snapped his fingers and the Shadowy figure behind her that was fucking her pulled out, standing tall and letting her collapse to the floor.
Getting out of her way and letting her fall into a puddle of wax, blood, and semen. Ultimately degrading, she was nothing more than a rag on the floor. "You're disgusting.. and you'll be treated the way you act" Adal put his foot on her head and pushed her face into the puddle of cum. "Lick up all the disgusting mess you've made! Clean it with your tongue.. and maybe i'll be merciful to you and give you a break for the day"

She felt like biting the male when he grabbed her chin like that and forced her to look him in the eyes but she wouldn't dare, not wanting to be hurt any more than she already been and knowing the male could be worse. Compared to Shaurite the water demon wasn't really a challenge, the killer girl resisting Adal for months before giving in. Enerai gasped when she fell on the floor, feeling a bit light-headed. Gritting her teeth she kept tears from flowing and started to lick her own blood and all the cum, trembling a bit from everything that had happened to her. She was tired and wanted to be left alone so if licking would make that happen she was fine with doing so until the male would be satisfied and would leave her alone. The sight was quite alluring, the blue, soft skin contrasting beautifully with the silvery skin, the small breasts pressed against the rough wood of the floor.

Adal could see her will breaking so quickly. It was pathetic to say the least, she was clearly not on the same level as shaurite in any way. Shaurite was a strong capable sexy beast that he had tamed, even a demon was no match for how vicious and strong she was. It made him shiver at the thought of concurring her, knowing his power even surpassed hers. Looking down at the blue demon and seeing her tongue lick up the semen, he shook his head a bit. 'too easy..' he thought to himself. He knew he would use her for much more, and work her to death. Or maybe she would surprise him and survive all the thing he would put her through. He doubted it, but it was worth a shot.
She licked up all the mess that he had made for her. It was kind of impressive to see how eager she was to clean, even if it made her weak in his eyes. He couldn't tell if he was given a horrible demon. Or if he had outdone himself, imagining he probably was given a weak demon. "you're pathetic.. not worth keeping, I'll use you as much as I can and then you're done.." Grabbing her arm he pulled her to her cage. It was a small dog kennel, not even worth the cell. Just a waste of space to him. "I'll keep you here till I can think of a use for you.. tomorow I'll learn about your magic." Walking away he locked the cage with a small motion with his hand. Walking to his bedroom and laying down in his bed. Starting to drift off, pretty tired from todays events.

Enerai felt a pang of anger when she heard the male but decided to just let it go, being tired and having enough for the time being. Being put into a cage like some.. animal she wasn't too happy but it was fine, the candle was gone at least and there was no pain. Laying down on the floor he fell asleep, her body relaxing on the hard floor, the cold coming from it being actually something very pleasant for a water demon, them not being a big fans of warmth and dry air.

Shaurite at the same time finished to make the supper and was busy with exercising her body. After catching some sleep before she felt much better and being done with everything she had to do the petite female headed to the dungeon. The smell of blood made he shudder all over as she cleaned it with few small spells only to get to the cages with males in it and looking them all over, wondering which one would be the perfect one to choose.. and to not to be broken to easily. She wanted to have some fun and it was a long time since she was rewarded like that. Tapping he soft lip she walked here and there, unable to decide, looking quite cute at the moment.

As Shaurite walked by the cages and saw all the men ready to have their souls sacrificed or their bodies cut open and used like toys. The Man from the tavern that she seduced was finally starting to wake up. He looked around a bit, in a weird daze, his mind clouded with wondering just what the hell had happened. All his weapons were gone and his clothes were a bit tattered from being thrown around in his unconscious state. "wh... what?" He looked around to see the dungeon and the whole ordeal he had woken up too. Seeing the other men cower in the corner of their cells, They had seen what Adal and Shaurite were capable of and decided to stay quiet. Hoping they wouldn't kill them. The adventurer on the other hand wouldn't have stayed quiet, even if he had seen what happened. "h.. hey!" he said, getting up off the ground quickly. Rushing towards the bars and grabbing them in each hand, staring at Shaurite "You! Your the girl from the bar! What the hell's happening!? where are we and what have you done to these men!?" He demanded answers, his spirit seemed rather strong, so did his will. Maybe he would be an amazing candidate?~ He looked pretty pissed off too. "and where are my weapons! release all of us!"

Her beautiful deeply green eyes focused on the male right away, smirking as he didn't seem affected by his surroundings. Humming softly she took a magic whip that her master came up with, it being a stick but after touching the skin hurting it like a real thing. What was his name again? Shaurite had a perfect memory but she didn't remember this since she thought that the male would be simply killed. Well.. maybe she should name him herself? After all he would be her toy from now on, her living dildo. Licking her lips she touched the male with the stick few times and watched his reaction, at the moment bringing to mind a curious child. Biting on her lower lip she wondered if she should take the male out of the cage.. Maybe play with his body a little bit? The table was ready really so she could tie him there.
"You're my pet from now on, my toy and I will do whatever I feel like doing to your body. Take your clothes or I will whip you until you're not able to move", she said softly, playing with her lower lip while waiting for the male's reaction, wondering what he would do.

Frowning with a furious brow, the man didn't look happy at all. He wanted to try and save these men, do the hero thing and slay the evil that lived in this mansion. A quest suited for a hero of his stature, not well known but known enough. "You will let us out and then fi-" the stick touched his skin ever so lightly, barely grazing it. A hot burning and sticking feeling came from it, an instant reaction. Like touching fire, he jumped back and grabbed his forearm where she touched him. "E-Egahh!" rubbing the pain away he looked back at her only to get stung again and again, the pain ringing through his body like a bell. "Ouuhhg!!" He cried out as the pain made his knees shiver. Clenching his jaw and closing one eye. Seeing just how much of a threat she actually was, especially with that weapon. "S-stop it!" he said, his face and nose twitching a bit to show just how much pain he was in.

She ordered him to remove his clothes and he got a confused look on his face. Not before going back to being angry, "I'm not going to remove my clothes!" He said with so much conviction, thinking he could win the fight if he just had her come into his cage. Not anticipating how much pain that wand could impose on his already shaken nerves.

Oh, yes.. those delicious screams.. Licking her lips Shaurite shuddered and started to get excited, especially when she was told no. The man was so funny, thinking they had any choice in the matter. First she wondered if she should let him out but decided to do that after making him do what she said. Touching his body parts here and there with the stick she chuckled, hearing the noises of pain that the male was letting out. Her master's mind was indeed incredible, coming up with something like that, a perfect tool for a longer torture. The one using it wouldn't get tired and the one being punished wouldn't run out of the blood. Yes, that was the kind of mind she bowed her head before and made her smile warmly when thinking about it. Focusing back on the task at hand she chuckled, touching the male once again, wondering if he would do what he was told or not. The first days were most fun really, waiting for their hopes to crash and bodies to remember the pain. Licking her lips she couldn't wait to see what was under those clothes, loving her new toy.

The man kept getting poked and prodded by the stick. It seemed like each poke hurt much more than the last, he couldn't tell if the magic was designed like that or it was his body trying to tell him it couldn't take this anymore. Every poke like deep hard stab, causing his nerves to shutter and his teeth to chatter from the pain. His hands and fingers were visibly twitching and shaking from the continued playing. "g-God! stop! You who-AHG! whore!" Only getting poked more and more, making his muscles tense up. "YO-AAAHH! you fuc-ck-cking bitch!" Getting poked in the neck seemed to hurt the most, at least from seeing it. clearly the more sensitive parts would hurt much more too.
He wasn't able to keep in the pain anymore and he dropped to his knees, the pain starting to drive his decisions. he got red in the face and rushed at the bars trying to grab her and do any amount of damage. "Fucking come here!! you witch cunt!"

The delicious sounds of pain that filled the quiet otherwise dungeon was like a music to her ears. It was so nice to see the male's agony more and more clearly as she kept on poking him with the stick. It was a good thing it was there since she still wasn't too good at aiming when using a whip and she wouldn't want to break her toy before the fun part even started. She had no problem with noticing that the neck hurt the most, making her grin sadistically. Still her eyes narrowed when the male tried to grab her. Well, it was a time to show him where was his place. Opening the cage Auri let him get out of there before attacking him and pinning him down to the ground. Even if she was a petite woman no one knew better than her how to fight and make your opponent fall on the ground in the matter of seconds. No amount of strength would win over the speed.
"You were barking something, you worthless dog?", she asked, her boot on the male's neck and the stick touching his cheek.

The cage opened and he was instantly dropped to the floor, hitting his alkalies heal and making him fall backwards. Smashing his head on the hard concrete he went to grab the back of his head. Then the boot stepped on his throat, that drawing more attention then the pain in the back of his head. Looking up at her she quickly put the stick to his cheek and he could feel his face explode with pain. "AAAAHHHHHH!!" He shouted into the air, both eyes closing and his shoulders twitching. He grabbed the stick, but it was like grabbing a cactus, and there was no way he could overpower anyone with this much trembling. The pain making him pathetically weak. He tried to push his head away from the stick as far as possible. His hands grabbing her lower calf, right above the shoe. Trying to pull her foot off of his neck. He was gripping pretty tight, it was mostly from the pain. It felt like a horrible toothache, deep rooted one that wouldn't go away. Tears started to form in his eyes, not able to help it. Forcing one of his eyes to open he looked up at her wincing with all his might.

The pain she saw in his eyes and the pain he was able to withstand made her smile. He... was someone that tried to be gentle when he could. While she wanted to have that male tortured at the same time she didn't want him to die. He was a nice person and even if she did like to torture people, see some blood and all she did intend to let him go after having her way. She preferred evil people anyway, they were tougher to break. When she was still a child Auri wasn't so picky but the older she got the pickier she became in the ones she chose to kill. Who knows.. maybe he would get to like what I'm going to do to him? Scratching the tip of her nose at the pain radiating from her calf she stayed like that for few moments, just for the male to get a bit weaker from the lack of oxygen. Humming softly Shaurite grabbed the male's hair and pulled him to the table, soon placing him on it and tying down with some spells and bindings. She knew she shouldn't use too much magic after what she did today so the last spell she used as for melting down every the male was wearing.
"So... we can go easy way or hard way", she muttered, observing the naked body, wondering what was the 'material' she would be working with. "I still didn't decide what way I prefer... so you better be a good puppy~"

Getting so emasculated and quickly defeated only made him feel horrible. He was a hero! How could he let someone like this ruin him so quickly, the pain adding so much to her technique and persuasiveness. Getting tied to the chair and becoming naked was the last straw, he tried with all his might to cover himself with his thighs. It didn't work obviously but he still tried. He could tell she was serious and wasn't going to let him fight his way out of this one. He didn't want to give in, but had no other choice. "I......... Y-yes... I'll be a good puppy" he said a bit defeated, letting his head lower and closed his eyes tight. Not wanting to be here anymore, not sure if he could call himself a hero if he ever escaped from this.

Seeing the male try to cover himself with his thighs made her raise her perfect eyebrows only to laugh in the end, finding the gesture really cute and amusing. Then she found herself grinning when he gave up so easily. Well, of course it would be much more fun if he would try that but at the same time it could cause her to get too into it and kill him and that would be a bummer. So that way was better. Patting the tip of her nose Auri smiled happily when her eyes fell on the piercing machine, something she came up with in her free time and while experimenting with something. Now that would come in handy. Taking it from the table she crouched before the male and started to draw spots for a Jacob's ladder on his cock (she wouldn't want it to be crooked), noticing her pet wasn't a small one down there. Not even close to her master but not small.
"We need to make sure my puppy is marked properly. Your name would be.. Hiroshi. Hiro-chan", she said, grinning and then humming. "You better repeat it few times or you would forget."

She touched his cock, holding it in her hand and putting the peircer up to the length of his cock. The skin getting pinched in her fingers and then the machine going up against the pinched skin "w-what's.... that!?" He looked honestly terrified, his eyes twitching and darting around the room. His hands turning into fists wondering what she was going to do with that machine. She then told him his new name.. He thought it was odd but didn't want to get hurt so he didn't really question it. "o-ok.. please don't hurt me.. y.. you wouldn't want t-to hurt your puppy?.. right?" he said with fear in his eyes, wondering what she would do. He kind of ignored the name and didn't even repeat it like she suggested. Thinking too much about the machine at the moment.

Seeing the vivid reaction to the little device she grinned, not fazed by Hiro not doing what she told since it wasn't an order. Then she let the first hole to be made and pushed a black barbell into, licking the blood off the cock and moaning softly. Now that felt nice. Remembering the question about not hurting her puppy she giggled softly and rolled her eyes.
"Nah. You're my puppy so I will feed you and give you water but I will also do as I please.. and if you think that some little piercings in the cock is a bad thing then I can show you exactly what it is you can call bad. So.. be happy, Hiro", she said, smirking and making another piercing, licking her lips at the delicious sounds of pain mixed with a little bit of the blood colouring the tips of her fingers. "And you be super happy Master Adal gave you to me. He can be much worse than me~"

The metal rod went in straight through the skin. It wasn't hard for it to go in, the skin being rather elastic was a problem though. It seemed the needle had a hard time piercing the other side of it. With a small amount of give it finally went through, making his cock bleed out of his new wound. "G-ooh! fuck!! G-god!" the pain only being on the skin wasn't as bad as he thought it was going to be originally. If it had actually cut the cock it would have hurt much much more. But that didn't stop the pain from slowly starting to throb. Then the metal was inserted and he felt the tearing a little, his eyes tearing up and he bit down on his lower lip. Enough to make it bleed a little. Her soft tongue a strange contrast from the pain, "h-sheeaahh.." he said under his breath, just from the pain. Looking down at her he could see her huge beautiful eyes, even in this state she was gorgeous. He blinked a couple of times, and if it was in another senario, he would probably be rock hard right now. But the pain on his limp cock was enough to stop him. Then another stab at the skin on the underbelly of his cock "Goh! Ffff.... g-haaah! god! fuck..." he shivered a bit and his hips moved from side to side, trying to get her to let go of his cute cock.

Back
Top Bottom