Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evil Heart's Desires [private for me and Spud]

"Hey!!" He screamed seeing her magic starting to build up, knowing it would be a horrible predicament if she was able to get it off. He threw the Heart down on the floor, it bouncing a couple of time. He then put his foot on it and stood so that most of his weight was on it, not enough to destroy the heart. But enough to show her he wasn't playing around. "keep casting that for one more second! and I will step on this heart till it explodes!... you're a smart girl.. I can expect you to understand that you're soul is in this heart now. It gets destroyed.. you Die. Don't play this game.. you won't win" Adal said with a smirk, wondering if she would continue or get the message. He kind of wanted to see her squirm in pain, enough to beg for forgiveness. He wasn't going to destroy the heart, but seeing how easy it was to get a succubus. He kind of enjoyed the thought of hurting her much much more.
His boot started twisting and turning on the heart, enough to rip some of the muscle and make it bleed enough. He smiled and put more and more pressure on the heart, He laughed to himself slightly. Forgetting about everything around him except for the sexy succubus and the pain that would bring him pleasure. "Go ahead.. I want you to try it~" Adal looked rather genuine, bitting his lower lip slightly.

The scream that filled the dungeon when the heart was thrown on the floor could wake up the dead. With the inhuman speed and pushing herself past her limits Amarra tried to get to the heart first only to fail, her claws going through the rock as if it would be a butter while she what tortured, every little fibre of her being radiating with pain, the more the longer the heart was being stepped onto and being treated roughly. She let the magic to disperse, her body twitching from the imaginable pain. Once again she scream when the hard boot stepped on the heart like that, adding to the pain she already was feeling, it being too intense to even be granted the relief was loosing consciousness.
"Nooooooooooooo.... I sub.... suuuuubmiiiit....", she screamed out, even breathing hurting her body at the moment, the crystal beauty being now just a lump of quivering flesh, going even as far as puking on the floor, the pain wrecking her body.

The grin eyes of the petite woman were sparkling with excitement when she was watching the scene, her cheeks flushed from the excitement while she reached slowly to her pussy, rubbing it while biting on her lower lip. Adal wasn't the only one in the dungeon getting off on the others pain. Since she wasn't allowed to kill and the punishments for not listening to that one being worse that death the times like this were most of the time the only form she could enjoy. Panting softly she was happy, watching her master being worthy of ruling her like he did.

Adal could feel shivers going up and down his spine, the feeling of dominating someone else sending him into a Horny fury. He started changing another incantation "Fathalarukalahhh" He whispered, a small green and magical chain wrapping around the pigs heart. It didn't feel like anything to the succubus, "we're soul bound now.. kill me or hurt me.... and this heart will explode. Hell, If i concentrate enough on it exploding! It will! no more succubus..." He said panting a bit and licking his lips. He took his foot off of the heart, letting it beat pitifully and pathetically on the floor. "next time you try to do anything to hurt me.. or even not obeying. Remember this moment.. remember how you're just a small shitty heart that can be easily broken and destroyed..." He saw her losing consciousness, he smirked and very gently tapped the heart. Enough to stop her from being awake. Seeing her fall limp he panted harder.

Adal looked over at his assistant and quickly grabbed her hand pulling her over to him, he kissed her mouth rather hard. Grabbing her sweater on her back and stretching it, His tongue going down her throat and fighting hard for dominance. He bit her lower lip drawing some blood, his hands grabbing her sweater and pretty much ripping it off of her. "We're going to my chambers. Now!" He demanded with a wide smile, Seeing her in her bra only excited her more. "You're getting a reward for all the good subjects! Doesn't matter if you want it or not" He licked his lips knowing she wouldn't refuse, but the last part was to turn her on more.

The succubus didn't care, chain or not. She wanted for the pain to stop, feeling like dying rather than feeling that kind of a pain. When it all stopped at last her eyes rolled up and she fell on the ground, right into her wastes, her body still twitching softly from the torture she experienced.

Oh... her master was so handsome when like that, there was no one better than him at the moment, not in Auri's eyes. Especially when he laughed like that, making the powerful succubus crawl under his feet. Yes, she knew all too well how the mage was capable of making you feel like begging to be let to die, experiencing more than five minutes of it, day after day, before she gave up. That succubus was so easy for her master. When their eyes met Auri shuddered only to moan and kiss back when their lips met. Ending in just her bra made the petite girl chuckle, soon sucking on her own blood, the taste exciting her even more, her huge bust looking so perfectly lewd in the pretty bra. Well after she experienced wearing such an underwear after being let out from the dungeon she now had a full drawer of them, quite a sucker for them, Adal praising her choices not once not twice. Oh... reward... she liked rewards!
"Yes, Master~", she hummed, following the male, all wet between her legs.

They went to his chambers and he let her walk in first. As she passed him he slapped her ass really hard getting excited for what was about to happen. When she turned around he pounced on her biting her neck and making her fall backwards onto the bed. Holding and pinning her down, grabbing both her wrists and pushing them into the bed. He wasn't playing around, not in the slightest. He pushed his crotch against hers and rubbed up and down decently hard, making all sorts of amazing frictions. He couldn't help it anymore and he stood up taking his pants off. His boner rising and pointing at Auri, he was so turned on from hearing the screams of that succubus he needed this. "Pants. Off." Plus he wanted to reward her for all her good work. When she finally got her pants off he hopped back on, ripping her panties off and grabbing both of her sensitive breasts. Unbuckling her bra and letting those puppies breath. Adal, with one thrusts slammed all of himself deep within The smaller girl. Her frail small size compared to himself made him feel only that much powerful, His cock going in easily after she was teased for so long. He squeezed her breasts rather hard and started moving them around, shuffling them like cups. He was fucking her fast and rather hard, letting out some groans and grunts as he did. "You're going to get fucked like a little bitch!... now moan for your master" He demanded

Walking first into the spacious room she moaned softly when slapped like that. While she would cut off anyone else's hand Adal was her master and he deserved it, working for it with every time he was able to defend himself and punish her accordingly. Turning around Auri soon found herself on the bed and chuckled softly, finding the males eagerness quite exciting. Even with their pants on he was able to make her squirm and moan under him like a little bitch. Seeing his monster cock she shuddered deep inside and pushed her pants down and tossed them on the floor, showing beautiful pair of a sexy, red lacy underwear, looking good on against the colour or her skin. They were so easily ripped off as if they were meant for that, Shaurite moaning needily while her huge breasts were squeezed like that, soon showing all her naked glowy, her deliciously pink nipples matching the size of her breasts, making them look perfect. And there it was, the cock slamming into her wet pussy, causing her to have a small orgasm right in the start, the huge cock forming a bulge under Auri's skin when he was fully inside like that. If she would be told to do anything else it could be really hard but moaning she could do perfectly, her sloppily wet insides hugging the hard cock stretching her little pussy so incredibly wide.

Her moans flowed into his ears, feeling like candy to him. The sweet sounds of pleasure and submission, she was perfect at getting it just right. He wasn't here to keep her long, he wanted his sexual fill and didn't care if she was satisfied. He had another reward for her, he knew she'd love it.
His hips were thrusting fast, sliding his cock against the walls of her tight pussy. His cock was starting to twitch from the pleasure feeling her muscles twitch and contract from his immense girth and size. Her pussy dripping enough to make her thighs wet and sloppy. His hands squeezed her breasts harder, they started to turn red from how hard he was playing with them. But her body had other matters to attend too, he let go of her tits. Seeing her stomach bulging from his cock he smirked, putting his palm on her stomach he pushed a little hard. Adding more pressure to his cock and her insides. Now his cock was pushing up into his hand and it made him shiver a bit from the extra tightness. "You take my monster cock!" He shouted at her, thrusting harder and faster. His precum flowing out like a fountain inside of her. Her body was being bounced up and down, the whole bed was shaking back and forth. The back board hitting the wall rather hard and making a satisfying sound every time it did. He finally was finished using her body and had one last thrust in him. Before pushing himself as deep as he would go, getting the tip of his cock right in her womb. Shooting out enough to flood her insides. His palm quickly pushed on her clit and he rubbed it fast, hearing her moan and enjoying it much more. he then laid next to her panting and smiling looking her in the eyes. "you... deserved it.." He laughed a little "you.. also deserve a little more. you get one of the men you brought back.. I won't need all of them, so take your pick." He closed his eyes before sitting up and pulling his pants back up realizing he would need to take care of the succubus.

Adal knew well how to push her easily into submission, moaning in painful bliss when she was handled so roughly, her tits being squeezed really hard. The way her pussy was pounded while he pressed his hand down at it made her eyes roll up as she came hard, the cockhead brushing on her cervix every time. She really was crying like a little bitch as she was fucked more and more, it never stopping and forcing her to orgasm again and again, turning her into a drooling mess right before she impossible cock was pushed inside her womb and the male came. There was a spell casted on her ovaries by the mage so she wouldn't be able to get pregnant from his sperm, he himself telling her he would decide if he wanted to knock her up or not. She tried to kill him then only to be punished thoroughly and made to repeat again and again to who she belonged to. Now she was laying under Adal, her womb filled with his cock, making her orgasm really, really hard, her belly bloating from how much sperm was pumped into her, another small orgasm wrecking her body.

As soon as the mage pulled out a fountain of sperm went out, making her feel like a little slut, her little hole gaping after being pounded so harshly, her lower lips a bit pink from the roughness of the act. Then Auri eyes glinted with happiness when she was told that.
"Oh! Thanks, Master! I want that really tall one... I think he would let out the best of sounds and wouldn't break too fast", she said, clapping her hands together, obviously tired but happy, even a sociopath like her looking cute at the moment. "Can I do whatever I want with him? Like.. everything?"

"Anything your little demented heart desires.. try out new spells on him, torture him, turn him into your own slave.. I don't give a fuck what you do to him" Adal smirked and took her chin into her thumb and forefinger making her look him in the eyes. "You get full control over your test subject.." He knew this was another thing he could take away if she ever crossed him, something she would want that he could punish her with. He leaned in and kissed her rather gently, showing more compassion only to draw her deeper into her admiration for him. He hated having to defend himself when he was acting lazy. He wanted to emotionally manipulate her into making her think he loved her, hopefully it would work. Something that didn't require magic, but required time. "you better not waste him though.. if you do, you're cleaning up the mess" Adal said before walking out of the room.

He walked down to the dungeon to see the succubus on the floor still passed out "you will be a much needed whore~" He said grabbing her and lifting her into an X like device. Adal made preparations on the wood so that it couldn't be broken by strength or magic, a seal on the back of it made this possible. he tied her arms to the top part of the x and her legs to the bottom part. He kind of half fast washed her from all the puke that was on her chest and face "disgusting... even demons are easily stopped by pain.. good to know" He smirked and finished cleaning her. Sitting down in the chair and admiring her body, now he just needed to wait and see when she woke up. He realized he didn't have the heart and picked it up off the floor placing it on his lap and smiled. Patiently waiting.

Auri was really happy when she heard Adal saying she could do whatever she wished, blushing a bit when her chin was caught like that and she was kissed, it making her feel nice deep inside. She knew it was impossible for someone to love her, realising that she wasn't normal all too well, but still it didn't mean she couldn't enjoy times like that, a bit softer and all. Nodding her head and saying soft 'yes, Master' she stayed where she was, quite tired and needing a rest before she would get to cleaning the sheets. Sighing softly she closed her eyes and fell asleep, Adal's bed being much more comfortable than hers.. and smelling nicely of a man.

The succubus was slowly waking up, groaning softly and spitting to the side to get rid of the awful taste in he mouth. She was quite aware what had happened and could feel that her powers were restricted at the moment by some strong spell. Opening her eyes he saw the damned mage sitting there, obviously waiting for her. Glaring at him she looked to the side, holding her tongue from speaking out any of the thoughts inside her mind, not wanting to be given more pain.

Adal crossed his legs slowly seeing her open her eyes. He sat there for a moment, just breathing in his victory and enjoying her helplessness. "so... you're awake." The sadistic mage stood up and walked over to her slowly, rather confidently. He knew he won and now he was playing with his prize. The rather strong and gruff hands of the mage grabbed the succubus's cheeks in between his thumb and his index finger. Squeezing her cheeks a little making her lips puff out, he moved her head to the left and right examining and looking at her. "you're such an idiot...." he said holding back laughter and thinking how easy it was to capture her essence. "I still need to know.. you're the first succubus to have their soul captured. I need to see some things, don't i?" he took a step back, still holding the pigs heart. "I need to know. How does it feel when I do this." He started caressing her heart rather gently and downward. He was going to break her, wanted her to become his slave. He had a plan to fill his Mannor with all sorts of slaves and workers for his amusement. She was the second, if it wasn't for Auri he would have never had the though to do all of this. "I don't think your stupid... but you know, you can never leave. If you are good.. I will reward you, be bad.. well, you know how it felt when I stepped on your small runt of a heart"

Her tail swished in irritation behind her when she heard the made and knew he was right. She was an idiot to fall into a trap.. although the mage was the first one that actually tried that with her Amarra did hear about others defending themselves from being captured exactly like she was. And to make things more funny, or 'really not funny' for her, she wasn't a normal succubus, being of royal blood. What a laugh... She let the male examine her although she couldn't help but growl at him when he did that like that, her perfect skin velvet like under his fingers. Her eyes widened when the mage started to stroke the heart gently. Shit.. she couldn't be a slave to some puny human!
"It feels like someone is choking me..", she gasped out, coughing and then looking at the mage. "Come on... let me go... I'll find you some better succubus than me.. more powerful.. of higher standing."

He didn't like the way she scoffed at him and treated him like he was lower. Adal got an idea, her saying she would find another succubus made him think. "another......." he put her heart down on the chair not messing with it anymore. He thought that maybe having another succubus would be a bit too much, she was more than enough for his experiments. Plus trying to brain wash and punish two succubi at one time could be a problem, they might revolt and gang up on him. her power was unmatched, maybe a vampire or another demon could kill her. But she was powerful and great. But his mind wandered to the thought... maybe he could use her to transport between the demon realm and the human realm. Her being his guide. First he would need to make her suffer and submit. Actually submit, not just saying she submits to stop the pain. "growl again, demon" He back handed her, it doing next to nothing. She was a demon after all, Adal noticed that his strength was pathetic compared to her and her ability to take pain. He thought for a moment, seeing her wings he smirked. he knew how to make her wallow and become terrified at the sight of him, it would take a while but it would be worth it. He walked over to his cabinet grabbing a bone saw and feeling each of the rigid bumps on them, very sharp. "I think.. its time to clip those wings of yours.. wouldn't want you to fly away on me." He turned to her walking closer.

When the heart was rested down she sighed in relief, the feeling really not nice when it was even stroked so lightly. When she was slapped like that she wanted to growl but realised quickly that it was working against it. Instead... shouldn't she stroke the male's ego? Maybe that was the right way out of here? Then her eyes widened when she heard the male, seeing he was entirely serious, the glints in his eyes being one of the sadist being given a new toy, she knew that glint all to well although saw the man for first time.
"No, no, no,no,no,no... Please, Master. I'm very sorry for being rude. I won't do that again, I swear.. Please forgive me", she said quickly, the vision of her wings being cut off scaring her quite seriously. "I am really sorry.. Please.. Since I saw you are quite powerful I just wanted to give you someone better than myself.. After all shouldn't someone like you have someone better than some lowly succubus? I could do that for you, find you someone perfect instead of me? Please... don't cut my wings.. I can be really useful~"

He placed the bone saw back down on the floor and walked to her, liking her subservience and her new attitude. "That's much better... much much better" He smirked. He knew she wasn't reformed or even close to manipulated, but she was rather powerful. Maybe a little too powerful to be wasted in such a frivolous way, he could use her in way better ways. "you're right... But don't act stupid.. you're strong and valuable. I won't let you go, but I will grant you freedom. As long as you answer to my command when I request it." He was rather serious and wasn't ready to let her go. "I'll keep your heart.. so you know you owns you and so you won't try to abandon your master!" he smiled picking up her heart and undoing her chains. "You will be my muscle and leverage into the demon world. Understood?" he held the heart genlty, keeping it in eye range so she know's who's boss. "you'll know when I want you to come to my side and talk.." he caresses the heart very gently with one finger "Its not like you'll forget this feeling" he smirked and then stopped. "Now. Be gone with you! get me another subject that I can experiment on" he was rather excited. Sure she wasn't his sex slave, even though he could easily make her. But she could get more subjects for him, it was the most useful decision he could make.

Oh dear gods... she really was so damn scared of that saw, feeling her knees going weak under her when it was rested on the ground. Sighing softly when the m ale said she was strong and valuable Amarra wished that he would be a bit less perceptive of others powers. Oh well.. the deal she was left with wasn't really that bad and no one would know she was caught so stupidly, she would be saying she is catching all those creatures for the favours.. and she wouldn't be really lying.. Not like a lying demon would be a problem really. The beautiful succubus nodded her head.
"Yes, that sounds good, I see no problem with that, Master. Just don't touch that heart more, Master, and please put it somewhere safe.. I wouldn't want to die if your dog would get hungry or something like that...", she said and sighed, rubbing her legs and arms when being freed, bowing to the male quickly. "Yes, Master. Are there any special wishes you have for me to catch you?"

"it will go somewhere very safe... somewhere personal I won't ever forget about it" He would keep it in his room, in the large safe under his bed. Where he kept all his secretive belongings, and personal trinkets. "Special wishes?...." Adal scratched his chin and thought for a moment. Nothing was specifically on his mind that he wanted. "I.. hmm, something that isn't going to be easy to turn into a slave. I want a challenge" He said with a smirk, letting the portal open. "here... I grant you the power to open this portal whenever you please" he said giving her the ability, a small orb floating over to her. Acting as a key that was absorbed into her body. "now.. get me a challenge! I want to have a difficult time breaking something!.. after auri, I have been getting more and more of a blood lust."

Catching the orb she hid it in her personal space and bowed to the mage, very happy she could leave him with her wings still on their place. She already had some ideas what to catch him, the thought making her smirk since that one caused her a lot of troubles in the past and it was time to give her some good taming time.. and the male seemed perfect for that. Grinning widely she head to hunt her down.

After about two hours Amarra was back, looking around as she set the big mewling package on the floor, it sealed magically so the little pest wouldn't run scratch her way out of the sack.
"Master?", she called, deciding to call the male like that just to not to get on his bed side.

This was perfect for the both of them, this whole set up. The succubus could give her master stupid demons she wanted out of her life, and the mage would be glad to take them. She left and he knew it would be some time, he went to his room. Unlocking the safe and placing the heart gently in it, no one would be able to destroy or hurt his succubus now. Only he could, when he wanted too. He smiled and loved the thought. She would come running at the slightest stroke of her heart, only to be given commands. Auri was still asleep on the bed, looking rather peaceful, sleeping soundly. The blankets weren't on her fully, he looked around then slowly pulled them up to her neck. So she would be comfortable and warm.

No time to waste he walked down stairs back to the dungeon and started doing some experiments with chemicals and other magical properties. It felt as if time flew by as Amarra came back and called for her master. He stood up and walked over to her smiling "yes my pet?" Seeing the bag he was happy with how quickly she was able to retrieve something for him to play with. "well.. don't keep me waiting. I want to see this specimen you have gotten me" he didn't want to touch it, not knowing what it was, it could hurt him pretty badly. "It better be good... or else I might rethink our arrangement.. and maybe you aren't as useful as I thought" He said threatening her, wanting her to fear and respect him.

Auri was sleeping deeply but sighed when she was covered with blankets, nuzzling against the covers and obviously enjoying the softness of the bed. Even someone like her looked innocent and adorable when sleeping, not signs of how warped was her mind on her pretty face.

Amarra smiled when she saw the male only to tense up when she heard him, muttering there was no need for that and that she got something that would be a real challenge to a male like him, to such a powerful mage. Well, she wasn't lying and used her magic to unseal the sack, it slowly showing it's puffed up cargo, the look rather cute before the cat demon didn't jump towards the mage. The succubus was faster, punching her face and causing the feline woman to fall on the floor where she was kicked so she would stay still.
"I'm very sorry, Master. She's very wild. Her name is Benekke Nai, she a cat demon. I think she would give you a lot of joy", she said, bowing to the male and observing the look on his face, hoping he would be happy with her.

tumblr_ntdbkmcQVw1uz0bruo1_250.jpg

Adal was staring intently on the sack till she opened it, then when the cat demon jumped out he twitched a bit getting ready to fight. But His succubus took care of that for him, Adals face didn't look too amused. He started to frown and his eyebrow twitched when she was explaining. He almost growled at her taking in a shallow breath "why.. why on earth would I use you to get a cat demon! I could easily make one!! Or go out into the forest and find a cat spirit that's half human!" Adal quickly walked over to the succubus till he was right in her face, staring her in the eyes. he knelt down and grabbed the cat by the hair lifting her head up and seeing her face. "Pathetic! When I ask a demon to come back from HELL! And bring me something for her life!! She brings me this!?" He lets go of the cat demons hair and then stands back up. "Just to make this clear.... When I ask you to go to hell.. to get creatures I can't get! I Want things I can't get normally!! Not pathetic cat spirits!" he grit his teeth nearly grinding them "Demons, Harpies, Hell beasts, Succubi! Anything that doesn't come out of hell very often!!" Adal was clearly not amused and was pretty angry by her weak attempt at grabbing a monster. He closed his eyes and took a couple of breaths before looking back down "she doesn't even look like shes from hell.... not in the slightest.. I think someones wants their wings cut." adal said in a very ominous way. The truth was, adal did wan't a cat spirit one day, but he wanted to catch one himself. A more timid one would be fun to play with, this feral one just looked like a problem to him. "Now. Unless you want to be punished.. I'm giving you one more chance! Get me something good this time!" He shouted walking past her and the cat lady that laid on the floor to his desk. Since the succubus wasn't going to be his full slave and only a minion, he treated her with a little more respect... only slightly though. Till she crossed him one to many times.

The succubus used a quick spell to make the cat demon fall unconscious, not wanting the female to know about her actual predicament. Listening to everything that the human had to say she sighed. The little feline wasn't really like one of those cat demons that could be found everywhere but it was rather clear that the male wasn't in a mood to listening to her explanations and tensed up at the talk about cutting her wings off. Sighing mentally she just bowed to the male before disappearing again with the feline. Growling she left the girl where she landed, kicking her for a last time before walking to her house above Lava Lake. Sitting down she started to make a list of the people that she would gladly dispose of... and circled the ones she was capable of catching herself without involving anyone else. That would need to be good enough. Now who of those would be a challenge enough but not too big so the mage wouldn't end up cutting her wings off. Stroking one of them gently she hummed, thinking.

After three next hours Amarra once again teleported to the mage's workshop, resting a small person down on the floor. Bowing her head to the mage she was waiting for his decision, a bit tensed up since the stake were her wings this time.

c5875a01e1132f064782c48965b49cfd.jpg

The mages eyes widened and he looked at the creature she brought. "wow.. Now this is a hell spawn that impresses!" He said walking up to her and looking at the strange looking creature. It was kind of odd looking, its skin rather gooey and slick looking. He examined her and scratched his chin, he wasn't as mad as he was with the cat spirit. He smirked and poked her skin, feeling the sticky mucus coating her body get on his finger. "I've never seen a creature like this..." He cracked his knuckles, not overly attracted to the monster he was presented but enjoyed her anyways. She would be used for experimentation, learn about her powers. Try to explore her body and see if he could use any of the magic that this demon had available. "much better effort... much much better" He smiled at the succubus rather pleased "She will do me well in experiments. Not so much as a slave, or minion.. but I can see myself getting a lot of fun out of her. You can go now. Till I summon you again" He said waving his hand in a dismissive motion, wanting her to leave him to his work. He took the water demon and pulled her to where he had kept the succubus before, tying her there and sitting down. waiting for her to wake up and see her new home.

Hearing the human Amarra smiled softly. At last he was content with what he was brought. Observing the male she could see him touching Enerai with his fingers, knowing the water demon wouldn't be very pleased with that and smirking. Serves her right. Bowing to the male she disappeared, glad she got out of this situation so easily. Feeling dirty she decided to go home and take a bath.. and then maybe 'eat' something.

Enerai was slowly waking up, groaning, the sound of her voice a bit unworldly. Shaking her head she tried to put up the broken pieces of her memories but it had no sense, her blacking out while looking for some tasty food. Her sliver eyes blinked and then looked around, frowning when they met with someone that was looking at her. A man... Human? Why was there a human? Shaking her head once again she tried to focus, at last noticing she couldn't move, discovering the ties that were keeping her body still. Frowning she started to cast a spell... only to realised something was blocking her and there was no chance to release her magic. Looking back at the male questioningly she waited for what he had to say.

"well well well.... you're rather odd looking aren't you?" Adal said with a smirk. He thought she was a rather interesting specimen. "you're a demon, and I am your master now. Understand this and we will get along very nicely." He said lying through his teeth knowing she wouldn't know if he was serious or not. "But we are going to preform many many experiments on you my dear" He walked up to her and grabbed one of her tentacles letting it wiggle in his hand feeling each of his fingers. "I'll learn your magic.. then I may let you go.. or I may have other things planned for you." He smiled and gripped her tentacle a little gently wrapping it around his finger. Looking her in the eyes and smiling sadistically. "I think we will start off with simple biology. Taking a look at your body and learning as much as I can. Don't worry, It will only hurt a little" He said teasingly, knowing it would hurt her so much more than he was letting on.

Back
Top Bottom