Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evil Heart's Desires [private for me and Spud]

Enerai frowned when she heard the male speaking. She was the odd looking one? Well, she thought the same about the male. That not slippery skin in strange colour, strange eyes and this thing on his head that humans called hair. Hearing the male calling himself her master made her scoff softly. Never. Still she was too smart to say anything from her thoughts aloud. It was better to find a way to escape before making him angry. Learn my magic? As if this puny human is capable of such an act. The male touching her tentacle made her scrunch her nose and move away, the sensitive tentacles needing a soft touch not a rough, dry hand. Experiment and what... tortures? The tentacles on her head moved nervously, some of the slapping the mage's hand but just because it was close, it was rather clear it wasn't a deliberate action since the water demon did seem a bit out of it.
"Why... are you doing this?", she asked after few moments, looking back at the male, her tone of voice quiet.

"Are you daft?.. I Told you already, I'm going to use you to learn your magic and your biology..." He shook his head like she was rather stupid. "I know you look like a fish.. But I didn't realize you had the intellect of one too!" Adal grabbed her tentacle a bit roughly, pinching it between his fingers and pulling a little to see how she would react. "Now" He grabbed what was covering her breasts and pretty much ripped it off, it wasn't all that difficult to do. It was just jewelry showing her exposed breasts. "I'm going to see how your body reacts to many... stimulants" he let go of her tentacle and looked at her breasts smirking. "I didn't know that there were some fish who also fed their young milk" He grabbed one of her breasts and gave it a hearty squeeze, feeling the density of it and the softness of her skin.

Enerai glared at the male when he called her a fish. This man was so ignorant and crude! She cried out when her tentacle was grabbed like that, the sound beautiful and multiple-tone. The tentacle sported spikes, some of them pushing into the mage's flesh, some purple essence dripping from them. The blinked as the male not seemed fazed by it in any way, blushing in blue when her smaller sized by pert breasts with lightly blue, almost silver nipples, were uncovered. The breast was soft and the skin a bit colder than that of a human. It was also way more delicate to the touch even if a bit slick. She refused to speak to this vile creature, looking to the side. Stupid, warm blooded male.. Monster.

"You don't have anything to say?... good." he said smirking and caressing her breast. He pinched gently till her nipples became erect and hard. Adal wanted to humiliate and disgust her, show her who was in charge. He pushed the Wooden X back, it was on a crank that let it move so she could lay on her back. "Maybe you should be on an operation table~" He said smiling, knowing it would be better if she was. He could tell she was weak from the bagging and afterwards he would put her there to test her body easier. But for now he pulled his pants down and showed the Fish monster his huge monstrous cock. It throbbed and twitched a little at being released into the open air. "those breasts are.. pretty tender, aren't they?" He climbing up. Raising his right leg and climbing over her so he was sitting on her stomach, not a lot of weight on her. He grabbed both her breasts and massaged them. "yes.. yes..... very nice" He moved closer to her, his pre-cum already dripping and falling in between her breasts. His cock just above her. He sat down more, leaning forward so his cock would lay between her breasts. Then he pushed both her tits together getting his cock nice and comfortable. "I bet you're disgusted... a lowly human like me desecrating a demon~? Pathetic."

She gasped when the male kept on teasing her breasts like that, finding herself deeply disgusting by his advances but at the same time angry that her breasts, or nipples to be more precise, reacted to his touch. The part about being laid down on 'operation table' made her a bit perplexed, not know what it could really be, the term foreign to her. Still it was rather clear it couldn't be anything good.

The male taking his pants down made her about to say something about it but the human seemed to be... really gifted in his lower regions. The question about her breast being tender made her nod her head. They were, no sense in keeping quiet about that. What was done after that made Enerai blush softly and squirming, trying to get the male off of her, soon stopping since she realised just how futile her effort was. The deeper embarrassment made her ears move softly and their tips to change colour. By now the mage should start feeling the effect to the poison that got inside his body through the spikes of the tentacles, their defence system.

Adal started humping between her breasts and rubbing his long hard cock in between her sensitive parts. Rubbing against her slowly to let her sink in that she was his, he would do as he pleased with her and there was nothing she could do about it. He used her breasts to massage his cock, she could feel his ass cheeks and thighs dragging against her ribs and stomach slightly. Getting tighter and tighter, his thighs tensing up and twitching slightly. his cock twitched in her face, every now and again touching her lower lip. Watching as she blushed and looked disgusted "you must have really gotten yourself into a mess~" he bit his lower lip before thrusting harder and faster, getting more and more animalistic with each hump. Getting harder on her poor breasts, squeezing tighter to feel them more. "you might have been a demon.. but now you're just a cum slut, and if you know whats good for you. You will beg for your masters cum!"

Small whimper escaped her lips when her breasts were squeezed tighter and tighter, that big and strong hands hurting her flesh. The thick dick touching her lips every time made her clearly upset and disgusted but when the precum started covering them she hit sad no other choice than to lick it off since it started to feel a bit gross. The taste wasn't as bad as she thought, definitely different than of the males from her kind but not bad. Being told to ask the male for his cum made Enerai grimace. At that moment she needed to decide what was more important, not angering the male or her pride and her pride was definitely more precious and important to her. Huffing she looked to the side, refusing the human male, not interested in his wants and what not. No way she would do what he wanted just like that.. especially since she was sure it wouldn't change what he wanted to do to her anyway.

Adal could feel his head start to spin and his body growing weaker and weaker, his grip becoming less and less. He started to slow down and grabbed his hand, feeling it go numb from her poison. He quickly got off of her and walked over to his chemicals starting to fumble a little and trip. "G-god... that....... poisons p-potent" He muttered realizing she poisoned him. "Q-quickly! what do I need to counteract the toxin??" He shouted at the Girl, his vision starting to get blurry. He could feel his conscious fade and he quickly took a potion off of the table, drinking it. Making sure his heart beat would stay up and he wouldn't die. "Now..." He seemed to get more and more desperate as the time started to go on. He was in no position to demand but he wasn't going to look weak in front of someone he owned.

Enerai's eyes glinted when she saw the poison seemed to work on the human as well as on anyone else. Still she didn't smile or say anything, just watching the mage slowly getting weaker. Should she say anything? Maybe she could propose to heal him if he would let her out? Now that wasn't a bad idea. The water demon was about to open her lips when she saw the door open.

Shaurite was yawning and rubbing her eye when looking around, still quite sleepy from resting for so long. It surprised her a little but she figured out that the mage was busy with his new toy. Well, it was also the reason why she got downstairs, being curious. Noticing who Adal captured and then the mage and how he was barely standing on his legs Shaurite knew what had happened. First of all who knew better about killing than her.. also it happened to her when she was a bit younger, being poisoned by a lesser water being. The remedy was quite simple really, Auri discovering it only by luck after killing the demon. Hopefully it worked just the same with fully-fledged ones.

Quickly she took pliers and a special glove that Adal used when experimenting with potions, covered in various protective spells. Walking to the water being she cut off a part on her tentacle and caught it with the hand she had the glove on, the small spikes unable to pierce through it while the woman whimpered pathetically, bleeding with a silvery coloured blood. Walking to Adal she looked over his hands, figuring out it could be the place the poison got through since it seemed her was in a middle of something, his monster of a cock still out. Taking his hand she smeared it with the blood and waited, wondering if that would would, the tip of the tentacle still squirming between her fingers as she kept on squeezing it out.

Adal was panting and Then Auri came out quickly to save the day. Grabbing the tentacle and smearing the almost aluminum like blood all over his wounds on his hand. Adal collapsed to his knees and looked at his hands seeing the blood getting absorbed into his fingers, little by little. Just as they were getting absorbed he started to feel better, sighing for relief he stood up, still a bit weak and dizzy but getting much better very quick. He stretched out his arms a bit and his legs, trying to get his blood flow back smiling.

He looked over at Auri and gave her a smile that she rarely see's.. The kind of happy thankful smile. Even when she does things for him, he usually just gives her an excited sadomasochist smile. the one that would make her body shiver, but this one was very sweet and almost caring. "Thank you Auri.. I knew there was a reason I kept you around" he said not in his usual tone. Usually that would be said in an almost scolding way, but it was rather happy. "you deserve... something" Saying not sure what he would give as a reward. But thanks is probably good enough for just now.

Adal turned to the Water Demon starting to frown, walking up to her slowly. "When were you planning on telling me about the poison you had in those tentacles?" He said starting to get very very angry.

Seeing the male was better made her quite glad but what was really like surprising, something that came out of the blue and made everything around her put to an abrupt stop. It was a smile that made her heart beat faster and cheeks feel warm. A bit shyly (acting shy and not lying was something that rarely happened to Auri) she nodded her head and went out of the lab. Well, she kind of escaped from there actually, feeling a bit too vulnerable when feeling like she was right at the moment and needing few moments for herself to get back to herself, the soft and tender smile still before her eyes, making her rub her chest where her heart was while trying to calm down.

Enerai observed it all, whimpering when part of her tentacle was cut off. It would be fine in no time but it did hurt, a lot. Observing the two she realised there was something between the two. The question she was asked made her shrug her arms.
"Do I look stupid, human?", she asked, her multi-tone voice sounding as interesting as earlier. "You captured me and had your way with me and I am supposed to say 'watch out, they are poisonous'? So I wasn't planning on telling you, it's rather easy and clear, isn't it?"

Adal didn't notice how Auri was acting, he just went straight back to looking at the water demon. He listened rather quietly and took a deep breath from his nose, obviously very upset and angry. "well.. that was a very dumb decision on your part. Now you're going to see what your master angry can and will do.." He said before grabbing and twisting one of her breasts very roughly. Trying to hurt her and make her squirm. He let go rather quickly and then took a step back, his hands starting to have glowing energy. It was purple with black smog around the purple, The X she was tied to started to change and form around her into a table. She was bent over, her ass in the air. Adal grabbed the small cloth around her ass and lifted it to show her cunt and ass to him.

He walked past her to the in the corner of the room, grabbing a paddle, a whip, and a candle. Coming back and smiling wide, "you're going to get punished for hurting me..." He gripped the paddle and held it back before swinging it as fast as he could at the demons rather smooth and tender ass. Causing it to become red instantly, He pulled back and swung again. And again, and again, leaving no time for her to recuperate and get her barrings. "Enjoing my punishment? Its not going to stop.." He was fairly angry.

Enerai felt like snorting but stopped herself, knowing that wouldn't be a best thing to do, especially at the moment. Small cry left her lips when her breast was treated like that, it really hurting, especially since her small breasts were quite sensitive. Letting out a small growl she squirmed only to blush and cry out when her behind was smacked like that, her small round butt jiggling enticingly with every and each slap. First smacks she was silent but the next made her squirm and at last she was whimpering if every and each of them, her behind swelled and deeper in shade, every hit feeling like someone would push needles inside her flesh, making it unable to stay quiet or still. Crying out she blushed, the tips of her tentacles changing colour as well while she squirmed some more, making her sexy yet small behind dance enticingly and not even knowing about it.

Adal smiled with satisfaction of his handy work, her squirming. Her whimpering, it made him feel powerful in that sadistic way he loved so much. Her ass getting pretty sore looking and swelled a bit, "can you control your tentacles?" He said before hitting her once more with the paddle, making her ass look like it was throbbing from the hit. He put the paddle down and grabbed the whip, snapping it in the air.

Making a loud and rather intimidating cracking noise, he had plenty of practice on Auri. Enough to make him nearly a master at his motions. He reeled back and then let the whip come full circle, making contact with her back. Making a large mark that bled slightly from the friction alone. He whipped a second time, making an X shape on her back. Both bleeding rather slowly and kind of gruesomely, He placed his hands on her ass and grabbed both cheeks with each hand. "Wouldn't you rather submit? Let me use you for experiments.. then maybe i'll let you go, or maybe i won't.. you'll be mine either way. But if you're good you won't be abused"

He started to grind his hips against her ass only to show her he owned her. His left hand grabbing the red candle from the floor, his right hand he started to rub his fingers together and then a flame erupted at the tip of his fingers. he lit the candle and put it back down letting it heat up a bit.

For few moments after she was asked about her tentacles Enerai wasn't sure if she should answer the male but decided to do it since who knew if he wouldn't blame her even more for trying to poison him. All she was able to say was 'yes and no' before being hit once more, it knocking out all the air from her lungs. Panting softly she soon cried out when the whip cut through her thin and delicate skin, it soon repeating and leaving her out of breath. Frowning when hearing the choice she was given Enerai flinched hearing the movement, first thinking it would be the whip falling on her back only to look around when nothing happened and widen her eyes when seeing the candle. Since she was a water demon she was immune to water and ice magic but the fire and heat weren't the things going well with her body. Gulping softly she tried to think quickly. Those.. experiments... They couldn't be much worse than this right?
"What would you do.. Those experiments.. would they hurt?, she asked, hesitation clear in her multi-tone voice.

"Listen. It really doesn't matter to me if you submit or not, i'll still experiment on you. You have no choice.. but if you're good and listen to me, I won't have to beat you over your behavior!" Adal said, his voice echoing through the dungeon. "And lie to me and you will have hell to pay, understood? Now what do you mean about your tentacles. How is it yes or no?" His hands feeling and groping her back slowly, feeling how smooth her skin was and how much give it had when he pushed down on it. "And right now, you're going to tell me everything about you that can hurt or poison me..." He took a step back and looked at the candle watching at the flame started to flicker and dance from the wind. Adal pulled his pants up and buckled his belt, Examining her body and smiling slightly. "Lets start with the experiments.. shall we?" He said grabbing the candle and pouring some of the hot wax onto her smooth back. It was boiling hot, letting it come down as a stream instead of tiny droplets. The wax flowed onto her wounds stinging and burning much more.

So it is like that.. Well.. resisting any more would only cause her more pain, right? And it wasn't like she needed to listen to the male every time so she simply nodded, submitting for now only to cry out loudly when the wax touched her skin, crying out and whimpering when it burnt her skin, biting into her flesh slightly, her eyes filling up with unwanted tears when she it continued.
"Th-the tentacles.. I..", she gasped out, the drops stopping while she was speaking so she hurried up to explain. "I can move them... or stop them from hurting someone but if I'm s-surprised then it's just their natural defence system. When I'm o-older I would be able to shoot the thorns at someone.. My teeth are really sharp but it's all.. Really."

That said she stayed there, panting, the pain subsiding at last, her body trembling slightly from the shock after being treated like that. It was the first time that something like that happened to her. Sighing softly she looked up at the human, wondering if that would satisfy him, not wanting to feel any more pain.

"Good. Good.." He put the candle down and smirked walking in front of her. He took her by the chin and made her look him in the eyes, his eyes dark and endless. Feeling like an abyss of blackness. "Now, i'm going to punish you for how you acted.. and you will only be let free when I honestly believe you're sorry" He saw the tears in her eyes, smirking he wiped away the tears with his other hand. "you shouldn't cry just yet.. the fun hasn't even begun" He said as if this wasn't going to be close to the end of it. He wanted to break her mind and her spirit. Adal went back into the seemingly endless closet of toys, grabbing a black leather bag.
Coming out of the closet and slamming it behind him he snickered. He took the candle that was burning on the floor and put it on the fish demons back, keeping it still with some bonding magic. "The more you move.. the more you'll burn" He said talking about the wax in the candle, it would slosh around and pour onto her back again if she moved too much. Grabbing a knife from the black bag he took one of her tentacles without much pressure and cut it off swiftly. Not letting the piercing needles poke him again, he placed it in a small container and then grabbed the paddle. Hitting her ass as hard as he could with it.

Enerai felt like biting the human's fingers but stopped herself. It would be really stupid to do that at the moment, undoubtedly adding to her punishment. Still she muttered 'who is crying?' when told that she shouldn't cry yet. She had no doubt that anyone would have tears in eyes when being spanked and then whipped for a first time in their life. There was something waiting for her and it made her anxious, wishing it could end already. The slamming sound made her flinch in her bindings only to feel something on her back. What the human said left to doubt what exactly it was but when her tentacle was cut off just like that she cried out and squirmed, the hot wax burning her skin and biting a bit into her flesh. The hit she received soon after was an unexpected one, making her squirm some more and the heat to punish her further. It all hurt and she had enough! Why was she here in the first place! She wanted to go back home and be left alone by this crazy human! Tears formed in her eyes, this time being ones of anger and frustration instead of pain.

His paddle taking a rest for a moment, putting it down on the floor. He wanted to humiliate her. Make her feel like the worthless piece of garbage that she was to him. He snapped his fingers and closed his eyes, murmuring some old incantations. "Rite uf Rokshiiare" A second, shadow version of himself appeared in front of her. It seemed like gas was forming and evaporating around him, being slightly translucent and almost like a wraith. "You will pleasure this version of myself.. make him cum, lets see what you can do" Not wanting to give her a second chance at attacking him till he was confident that she would be too broken to fight back. "Now" he made some odd movements with his hands and the binds around her let go, the wax spilling and splashing onto her shoulders and upper back. Singing and burning the flesh. The wraith Adal smirked and looked down at her before his clothes disappeared fully and he was naked in front of her. This was a move Adal didn't use often, it was really risky and attracted attention from other magic users. An old extremely useful ability like this could cause someone to do risky things to learn how to use it. "Go on. I'm waiting." Adal said walking backwards and sitting down on one of the many chairs in his dungeon, crossing his legs and getting comfortable with what he was about to watch. He didn't disconnect the candle, thinking it would upset her more.

Even with her magic blocked Enerai could feel the human male use it only to hear the words of incantation. Then she could see the shadow forming in a second mage, the exact copy. The wax spilling all over, it being mixed with the blood still trickling from her cut off tentacle made her back quite dirty. The water demon felt like attacking the male but she knew now wasn't a good moment for that, especially since the male was expecting that much from her. Seeing the shadow copy smirking made her grit her teeth but she was too smart to say anything. Moving to the male and hissing some on her way there as the wax was burning her skin she got to the shadow male and opened her mouth, taking his cock inside her mouth and working with her tongue on it, realising just how thick he really was. No way it could be something he was born with.. It was stupidly big and hard... and so warm, something much different than she was used to. Trying to not to move too much wouldn't keep the wax from dripping so the quickest way would be to finish it all as soon as she could. Reaching to the big balls she started to fondle them, hoping it would help in getting the male off.

The shadow grabbed the back of Enerai's head, not fearing getting bitten or stung. Just being a shadow meant he was being controlled by Adal, Adal couldn't feel a thing that happened to the shadow version of him so he could be as careless as he wanted to be. Grabbing Enerai by two large tentacles and wrapping them around his hands like rope. Starting to thrust and fuck her mouth as hard as he could, getting deep inside her throat. His cock stretching and tearing her throat a big from the sheer force of his thrusts, Going so deep it was hard to tell when it would stop. Making it extremely difficult to breath and moan. The rough fucking only made the hot wax splash from left to right, hitting her back over and over. Making her back stained with red and slowly coating it with the heat.
Adal wasn't done with her and he snapped his finger again, repeating the same incantation. Making a second naked version of himself appear behind her. Grabbing her arms by the wrists and slamming his huge cock inside the tight pussy of the demon. digging deep, pushing his tip into her womb and pulling out only to force itself back inside. The hands of the one in back grabbed her hands tight, making her bend over and her legs cramp from being spit roasted by two cocks. The Shadow figures chuckled and laughed at the girl as she looked rather pathetic right now.

The shadow was indeed stung, the tentacles not appreciating the harsh treatment. Enerai whimpered when her tentacles were used like that, it actually hurting her, gagging at the monstrous thing pushed inside her throat and stretched it like that, the bulge of it moving clearly visible. Her silver eyes widened and teared up when it continued, it hurting a lot, the proud demon crying out, the pain mixed with more pain, the wax splashing on her back, undoubtedly scaring the delicate flesh. A water demon never was really dry, luckily for Enerai, the poor female crying, it muffled by the cock destroying her throat, her pussy pierced, feeling her cervix being stretched by the massive tool. The pain was a bit too much as well as the stretching and she felt herself pee, humiliated with being unable to control her own body.

Every thrust of the big cock could be seen, Enerai's belly bulging from how long and thick it was. Her legs were dangling in the air as she was fucked like that, even with the pain surging through her body and humiliation mixed with hate there was that point inside her pussy that somehow felt good when being touched, ignoring her feelings entirely. Coughing and gasping for breath she refused to knowledge it.

The shadows just keep thrusting and pounding both of her holes pretty hard. Keeping her throat nice and tight around his cock, the one from behind grabbing her ass and squeezing. Slapping one of her cheeks and biting his lower lip. "dumb little cunt" The one in front says to her gritting his teeth and making her drool all over her chin and neck. "I think someones crying" The one in back said before picking up the pace much faster. Making a loud wet slapping noise whenever their abdomens connect. The shadow in front laughed, noticing her tears and only grabbed her tentacles harder. "Why don't I make it a little harder for you? Drown in my cum, slut!" he let go of her tentacles and grabbed the back of her head for more leverage. Holding her there as hard as he possible could, making it impossible for her to move away. Cumming down her throat as much and as hard as he can. Being a shadow the cum keeps coming, not stopping and just flowing down her throat as much as possible. Some getting into her lungs. The shadow from behind laughs really hard, not stopping the onslaught of thrusts. his thumb going into her asshole and going in deep. "You're nothing but a tool! a pathetic demon that will never ever get a chance to leave! you're ours! and you will like it, the little whore demon who was too weak to kill a human~"
Adal in his chair looked very pleased. Smirking and enjoying the show.

Sweet, pain-filled sound left her mouth when her dark and sore behind was squeezed, the wax going over her skin even more and burring her in the sea of pain. When she was fucked even harder Enerai wasn't sure what happened but it made her moan. Blushing really hard she then cried in pain once again, her nose and lips being pressed tightly to the shadow's abdomen, soon feeling the rivulets of cum going down her throat and into her belly, the thick cock reach further than anything she ever had inside. Her body tensed up when it kept on going, her belly slowly getting round as she tried to move away, desperately needing some air in her lungs, gagging and coughing while being kept on the monster cock, her eyes slowly rolling up as she heard the two, her pussy closing tighter around the other cock. Then something happened... and it started to feel good, all the pain changing into pleasure, her pussy pulsing around the cock stretching it mercilessly.

Back
Top Bottom