Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seedling ((EDDE))

A soft noise puffed past his lips as he was filled beyond the brink, a shiver rolling through him as it slid down his thighs. Of course, it wasn't just the feeling. The sound in Kurama's chest and the scent of his spent lover in the air mingled with his and his own pleasure and produced another sharp roll in his ecstasy. He'd almost gotten worried when he saw how much Shuichi was struggling, but his fox's pleasure wiped that away for the most part.

A warm hum drifted from his chest at those simple words. He'd long since found a tingling joy in being told he was a good boy by this man. It had started ages ago when he'd realized how much it meant to the redhead. But Yusuke was not very good at being a good boy. It simply wasnt a part of his partucular nature. He was far too ornery for that usually.

Strong arms wrapped the ones holding them in a strong embrace and without thought his head tilted a little to offer more room. Whether it was for hiding or for attention could be left up to debate. Because he seemed to think better of it a moment later and rolled to face him instead.

His arms repositioned themselves and wrapped around his foxy human. He could see the exhaustion as well as he could sense it. And despite their recent role reversal he pulled Shuichi in protectively and pressed their forheads together as he offered a light nuzzle of noses. "I love you, Shuichi." The offer was much more pointed now that he could focus on it better. And chocolate eyes were oozing that deep warmth they possessed and could produce so strongly for his husband.

While the girl wasn't thinking on the fact that she was intruding, she was gone before the two of them had fully relaxed. It wasn't to get away before being noticed. It was because she was done. She no longer felt like she was starving. But also, she couldn't stand to be around the change in behaviour Yusuke was exuding at the moment. In some ways she was still a child. Then again, most of the time she was less of one than the temple's surrogate father figure who had taken them all in.

Despite his earlier dominance, Shuichi easily curled into the protective hold; taking his favored position within Yusuke's arms. His heavier breaths pressed their chests together quickly, but rhythmically, and it was gradually slowing down as their noses rubbed together. The canine show of affection pulled a smile to his lips, one that only got wider. "And I you."

With a one more puff of air, Shuichi began to shift lower until he could nuzzle into Yusuke's chest. It was his favorite place to be, where he could listen to his lungs expanding and imagine a heart beat that no longer existed. He would have been perfectly fine falling asleep, even with the stickiness still clinging to them; but something was nagging at him, and he couldn't keep it too himself. "She tried to get into the room again. We need to discuss Cooryn and her behavior." As well as her placement, however saying that outright would only cause issues with his over protective husband.

The warm hug he'd been offering as Kurama shifted positions loosened slightly; only to accommodate the small shift he made in looking at the door. "It was harder this time, but I'm pretty sure I could tell," he offered solemnly. The smile tha had just been pulling at his face had shrunk into a frown.

It was a conversation they'd started several times lately... And one he'd always ended prematurely, and usually sharply. But the frown on his lips at the moment wasn't angry upset. In fact, it almost looked resigned; almost.

Through a heavy huff he mentioned quickly, reasserting his position before this conversation continued that, "I don't wanna send her there." Eyebrows drew together as he turned that frown down on Shiichi. It offered the pained thought in addition before he even added it. "I can't just ship her off somewhere cause we can't handle this. I'm..." Worried... Scared?

Another huff as he clamped his lips shut. Shuichi hadn't even tried to start arguing and he was already posing the same denial he'd been spouting out before. The hold he had on his husband grew tight again. "Sorry..." He finished lightly. "I'm sorry." It clearly wasn't what he was hoi g to say previously, but it signified his willingness to listen.

"I just don't want her thinking she's so screwed up we decided to ship her off somewhere to be someone else's problem." Yusuke had taken these children in. He'd promised sanctuary as well as his protection. And that protective nature of his when it mingled with his unending obstinance made it insanely difficult for him to see past those worries of his; that need to keep them close.

"You talk," he offered a bit softer. "I'll listen," he promised. How long he could do so was put up.to question. But he was willing to try aat least.

A sigh left his lips, and for a few moments Kurama rested his eyes and pressed his forehead to Yusuke's sternum. When they opened again the fox sat up with a firm, yet empathetic expression on his face. "We would not be sending her away to become a problem. We would not be sending her away because she is a problem either." They may have a differing opinion on the second statement, and perhaps that was why it was so hard to convince his lover of what needed to be done.

"Yusuke," he started again, placing his hand on the man's head and brushing away damp bangs with his thumb. "You have taken in a cat, and believe it can survive on a vegetarian diet." He paused, then continued. "Cooryn is not just a demon, she is a succubus; and, as children, they can survive on tangible food, but they grow rapidly. Adult Succubi and Incubi feed on sexual energy, and often on that alone."

Shifting, Kurama sat back against the head board with a silent puff of air. "She is starving here, Yusuke. It won't be long before our sex is the only thing sustaining her here, and it won't be enough."

The information should have hit him harder than it did. He should have been more worried about the fact that the girl might be starving. But thanks to that nature of his it didnt, so he wasn't. At least not right away.

What came instead was a rather cheap shot he found entertaining as it crossed his mind and couldn't help but share as he sat up on his elbow and turned to his lover. "Yeah well maybe if Kuwabara wasn't such a snail she'd be doing better." After all, it had taken him ages, ages, to finally ask her to be his girlfriend. "At the rate he's going he'll be on his death bed before he even gets to second base let alone makes it home." A heavy snicker rolled through him. It was mean

As Yusuke sat, Kurama crossed his arms casually over a lifted knee; then rose an eyebrow at the cheap shot taken at their gentle giant of a friend. "Yukina is an Ice Maiden. A race that reproduces asexually. It's very possible he will never get to any 'base' at all. And there is no shame in following your partner's desires."

His head tilted lightly, a quizzical and contemplative look crossing his features. "Hang on. So she could just up and have a kid whenever?"

But that question was overshadowed by the next thought. "Oh man. Think Kuwabara knows about all that?" An odd sort of lean touched his lips as he thought about it while looking over his fox...

Nope. Hell, he couldn't even imagine what it'd be like between the two of them if they didnt fool around at ALL. They couldnt keep their hands off each other usually anyway. So he couldnt even guess how that'd work.

"Not 'whenever.' An ice maiden bares a single child every hundred years, and it is always a girl. Any exceptions to that are usually considered abominations." He let that thought sink in before continuing on. "As for his knowledge on the matter, I do not know. That is a conversation he and Yukina will have when the time comes."

Amusement gleamed in his eyes as he watched Yusuke look him over. "Consider yourself lucky. Kitsune tend to be overtly sexual, asexuality will never be an issue for you."

He moght have touched on the first subject again, but attention was brought to his wandering thoughts. "Yeah, I was trying to think about what it'd be like." He scooted closer, a smirk pulling to his lips and his pupils focusing in just a bit. "But you never keep me hungry enough for that," he offered in a sultry purr of a growl. And while his appreciation for his husband's skill and willingness to provide for him was bountiful in that short comment, the gentle cradle of his jaw in one hand was a much softer action as opposed to the sharp features.

How he enjoyed that look. Yusuke's narrowed on him, and the fox turned into the hand that reached out to cup his chin. It was tempting to run his tongue over the salty palm in invitation, but the particular word choice reminded him of the original conversation. "Your hunger is not the one we should be worried about at the moment," he pointed out. With a casual move he pushed Yusuke's hand from his cheek and moved it down to the bed. "Cooryn's appetite is only going to get stronger, and eventually her lack of understanding of privacy will become the least of our worries. The other children will be at risk as well."

A slight frown touched his lips. "Succubi have power over weak and untrained wills. She may grow hungry enough that she will hypnotize one of the other children into fornicating with her. Yusuke, allowing her to live with Ushiga is a kindness; to both her and the other occupants of this temple. She will be taken care of, and well fed while living and working in Mamagacha's brothel. I can promise you that."

His eyes lowered with his hand and a just a bit of guilt melted into them. They stayed pointed downward as his husband continued. Really, he didn't expect Kurama to understand his biggest issue with this. Hell, he didn't even understand it. The most he could tell about it right now was that it was a deeply ingrained feeling that was incredibly strong; and that it had been sitting there probably for longer than he'd even known the fox. He had no idea what it was. But it was there. And it was swaying him more heavily than anything his husband had to say about it.

It was wrong and he knew it. But he couldn't get past it. In fact, it was downright painful to makethe attempt.

That issue of his he'd had most of his life--the one that involved his emotions, a wall, and his impenetrably thick skull-- could really suck sometimes. Because of it he couldn't even make a proper argument. Which was why he tended to end this conversation harshly.

But he didnt now. Avoidance was another option even if it wasn't one he took up often. Huffing a sigh he pulled himself up from his spot and all the way off the bed. "I'm gonna clean this up. You look exhausted. And I even feel like I could use a nap now." The offer of being rocked to sleep earlier hadn't necissarily been a felt one. He'd already figured a while ago that he'd be left curling with his fox and petting at his hair soothingly while he watched him sleep until he either woke, or the comfort finally allowed him to drift off too.

He looked down at himself and did his best to avoid the soft look and deep heat that wanted to form on his cheeks as he felt the redhead's seed leaking from him and running further now that he'd changed positions. And he debated quietly how uncomfortable it would get if he didn't fix the issue properly before lying back down with him.

The furrow etched deeper into his brow line as Kurama watched his husband struggle. A hand was lifted and placed on Yusuke's shoulder, only to have the man escape from under the light touch. "Stop running away from this Yusuke, it will only make things more difficult down the line." He remained on the bed even after his partner stood from it. "All children grow up, she is just doing so faster."

The fox motioned to the man to return to the bed for now. "I know this conversation makes you uncomfortable; but, if I am going to allow Yukina to diagnose me, the least you can do is finish it. We'll clean up afterwards."

"Ah..." The short guilt trip over Shuichi's giving in to his own pleas stabbed at him a little. A small pout formed over his face. It wasn't angry or bubbly. It was uncomfortable and disquieted. But he sat back down, even if it was only on the edge of the bed.

A heavy shiver traveled up and down his spine right along with the short shock of pain that plopping as heavily as he had produced. It wasn't new though. They didn't switch roles incredibly often. And he had a tendancy to forget how tender it tended to make things. He often did he reckless things that reminded him sharply of their coupling. Although despite the initial reaction to the pain that pulled shutters from him, he didn't dwell on the bad part of it very long. Because it reminded him far too well of the delicious pleasure that had brought about the feeling.

At the moment his mind didn't stay on that track long enough after the pain to dwell in the happy feeling that came after. Because even though he hadn't turned to his redhead yet through the reaction, he was returning to the conversation.

And actually even when he did turn to face him it wasn't fully. He turned to the side toward him a bit and peeked The corner of his eye and slightly turned head. Kurama didn't understand; Yusuke didn't even understand. There was no good argument. He had a feeling the conversation wasn't going to end well. And he was doing his damnedest to remain calm and not allow his frustration over his inability to bring the issue to light.

Maybe if he could just stay calm about it it'd be okay... wel, as long as Kurama didnt flare up in his place. He had great points. Points that shouldn't be argued against. But their opinion on it differed greatly...

That didn't mean he could force himself to give in. "I can't just send her away," he offered again. Is it can't, or won't though? It mattered but... "We can keep a closer eye on her. You know. N'make sure she doesn't do anything destructive." It didn't touch on the danger she posed. It didn't touch on the fact that she would starve if she wasn't let loose.

Because there was no argument against those. So if they were touched on, it'd just make even less sense than it did now.

Calculating eyes never left his husband as he turned to sit on the bed. He gauged the tension in his muscles, the preen in his shoulders, and lifted to gaze into those warm chocolate eyes. Kurama resisted a frustrated sigh. They'd been going around in circles over this topic for far too long. "We aren't 'sending her away,'" he tried again. "She's becoming an adult, and a grown succubus needs more than we can give her. Her species is tenacious and ravenous, Cooryn will not only be in danger herself, but she'll put the others in jeopardy as well."

Shuichi shifted, moving the soiled sheets out of the way so he could sit beside his husband. He covered Yusuke's hand with one of his own while pondering his next words carefully. "You can't keep her trapped here," he tried. "Doing so will only cause her pain." He was trying to understand, because he had a good feeling he knew what the issue was, but couldn't empathize. Cooryn had been the first of Yusuke's strays, and his husband loved each and every one of them as if he'd conceived them himself. So allowing her to leave must be just as painful for Yusuke as it would be to any other parent; and Kurama just... Never formed that connection.

Eventually, the fox would probably miss her now and then, but it wouldn't really effect him one way or the other. "I'm sorry, Yusuke. I know that this cannot be easy."

The jump in his shoulders was sharper than the previous preen as an accusation that certainly couldn't have been made in the way it came out to him as left Kurama's lips. The pout that had all but attached him him landed on the redhead as his hand turned over and grasped the one above them. And he had to try way too hard to keep his voice level.

He was sure that wasn't how he meant it... or maybe it was. But even then he didn't have a right to get mad at it. It wasn't untrue.

The pout detached itself. And a stern look replaced it as chocolate leveled in that forest. "She's not an adult," or 'becoming' one. Whatever. He wasn't willing to correct himself as he continued. "Not even close. She's only fourteen, Kurama. She's still just a kid. She's not... She can't..." The stern look turned frustrated all over again.

Why the HELL couldn't he put this into words?!

"Look. You don't understand," he finally offered shortly. But added a bit more gently, "I don't expect you to cause I can't even figure out how to think it straight let alone say it."

Why couldn't they just be done with it? Shuichi could talk, and debate, and reason with him all day long. It just wasn't getting through to him. He couldn't change his mind; not so easily.

It was getting harder and harder not to become exasperated. "She is," he corrected firmly, and his hand squeezed Yusuke's to get his attention. "Trust me. Different types of demons age at different rates. She..." Shuichi pursed his lips together when he was snapped at. He bit on his tongue to keep it in check. If he lost his cool, then there was no way he could expect Yusuke to do the same. And it wouldn't be often that he'd have the perfect guilt trip at hand.

"You are right. I don't understand," he answered with a sigh. "I don't believe I will ever understand the bond you have with her, nor how it would feel when she's moved on; but..." The fox pulled his hand free of Yusuke's and let it rest between his legs, his elbows laying over his knees. "I know she must move on, for her sake. I also know it is a sacrifice you are going to have to make eventually, the only real choice you have is how it will happen, and if it does so smoothly."

He was quiet for a few moments as his eyes turned toward the door again. He really wanted to be able to make the redhead understand his position.... probably just as much as the reverse was true. "There's that yeah. But thats not all it is," he had to offer before heaving a sigh and turning his look back on him.

"Just give me a little more time to think about this," he added lightly. He knew it was asking a lot. But if this continued, they'd end up in a sore place again. And even though they could sooth each other from it, he also wanted to be able to express this thing he wanted kurama to understand; or at least hear put out intelligently. In order to do that, he really did need some time to think on it.

He wasn't trying to run away from it like he had been previously even if he were going to change the subject now. "Besides. You really are exausted," he added as he looked him over and took in his condition. "Can we drop it for now?" This was different from how he'd attempted to end this line of conversation prevoiusly. If only because, "I don't think we're gonna get anywhere just yet. And you don't need that kinda stress right now."

He also didn't need the kind of stress that came from the continued worry over this. But right now all he wanted to do was clean them and their bedding up and hold his fox as soothingly as he could. Maybe he could think about it more while he was sleeping. It should give him some time at least. And then Kurama would be in better shape too.

He wanted to push for more. He wanted to poke and prod and guess until he knew what it was Yusuke was thinking. He hated not knowing, even more when it involved his husband. Even if Yusuke didn't know himself, with enough searching the fox was sure he'd figure it out. But Yusuke was right, and he wasn't sure where to begin anyway. "Alright." His answer was reluctant but assured. "We can drop it for now."

Shuichi stood, then reached out a hand to help Yusuke do the same. "Take a quick shower, and I will change the sheets." They both knew they'd never leave the shower if they went in together, and Yusuke was right, he was exhausted. He could take one when they woke up.

Without taking no for an answer, Kurama set to work on pulling apart the bed spread. The soiled sheets were dropped in the laundry basket to be washed later and separately, then a new set was stretched over the mattress. They were smooth, soft, and cool against his bare skin as he slipped between them to wait for Yusuke's return. It was difficult to sleep without his perfect pillow, after all.

A few rapid blinks followed the redhead's movement to stand. Even though he'd asked, he hadn't expected it to be let go so easily. He'd been putting this off for a while now; too long really. It he was glad for another reprieve. Getting frustrated with himself and the situation would only end badly.

He took the offered ha d and hesitated for just a moment after standing. His husband was exhausted. He could have gladly codons this in the reverse... except he was the one in need of aproper cleaning. Kurama wasn't too bad off in that aspect. And even though he was so tired he was already starting on the sheets. Yusuke could have done both. Instead he reached out an landed a hand on his mate's arm, and pressed his lips in a small peck against his cheek.

And he didn't say anything as he walked into the bathroom.

He was well aware of his weakness to a certain fox when he was drenched. So arguing that hadn't even been thought on. If it had crossed his mind, it was only in a quick pout over the fact that he wouldn't be getting to share in one of his favorite scenes with his tired human. He was quick to hop in the shower and wash himself down. He kept his hair out of the spray the best he could. And he disallowed himself to dwell on the more intimate cleaning that brought a bit of a puff into his breathing pattern.

Shortly after the water started it stopped just the same. And he worked on towering himself down as he made his way back into the room and toward their bed. There was a full pause as he looked over his husband curled into the sheets. And it brought on a warm smile in its wake.

He finished tugging the water from his body, having made the shower somewhat cooler than normal so he would t over heat himself and end up sweaty and sticky all over again as the day's air heated up. And he slipped under the sheets with little worry over whether it would happen even though he'd made that attempt. Hell, if he were really lucky they might even need a shower together later instead. A slightly devious chuckle bubbled from his chest over his own thought before he situated himself and allowed Kurama to take his favorite position.

"You better feel better when you wake up this time," he warned almost sternly while somehow managing a gentle warmth. "Cause its cruel to keep me so worried." That wasnt his actual complaint over it, but he couldnt help but teaae a little. And he didnt worry about doing it either. Cause he as pretty sure Shuichi knew the real reason he wanted him feeling better anyway.

"You are insatiable," the fox chuckled as he tossed an arm over his husband's torso. He nuzzled his hot cheek against the cool skin of Yusuke's sternum, and pressed their bodies together with a lazy smile and a sleepy sigh. "If it is any consolation, I am just as hopeful as you are." With a soft hum, Shuichi shut his eyes and relaxed into an easy slumber. It was one that only lasted a couple of hours, but it was restful nevertheless.

When he peeled his eyes open the fox had tangled himself in his lover's limbs. Their legs intertwined and both of his arms were wrapped tightly around Yusuke's chest. He was warm and comfortable, and it took great effort and will power to unlock his arms and straighten his legs. Shuichi stretched out his taunt muscles, but found himself curled back around his lover. The warm sun still shining through the window left him feeling lazy.

"I do feel better," he murmured, though he seemed ready to fall back to sleep. Perhaps he could avoid speaking with Yukina today if he slept through it.

Yusuke managed to think on the issue they'd been talking about previously while curling with his lover. But only for a while really. If the slow tangle of their limbs hadn't put him off it though, he probably would have been distracted at some point anyway. As it stood, the radiating warmth and heavy tangle they ended up in did force him to doze lightly. He didnt stay out for long, but in not wanting to wake his recuperating husband his lack of movement and the comfort of their hold had him dozing several times.

He smiled, kurama's movement being the thing that lifted him from that veil the last time. "I'm glad," he offered warmly. Coarse digits slicked carefully through delicate red mane as he looked down on him. "Them we should prob'ly get up. If you rest too much, you might not be able to sleep tonight." And, of course, there was that other thing. He was pretty eager to get up and dra g his ailing husband to the ice maiden, but he didnt make move or mention on it just yet.

Another hum and Kurama nearly fell back to sleep with the fingers running through his hair. He loved it when Yusuke pet him so gently, and if he continued the fox was sure to be lulled back into slumber. He resisted a huff, and opened one eye to look up at his husband. "I am quite sure you could exhaust me enough to allow me to sleep through the night," he teased lightly. Still, with a yawn the fox pushed himself up into a slow sit and stretched his arms over his head once more. "But I suppose you are right, the day is warm and clear. I should not miss much more of it."

Shuichi leaned over to offer the man a waking kiss before he moved to slide out from under the sheets. He was thankful to find that lunch was settling quite well, and the haze of nausea was gone for the time being. It was usually a morning occurrence, but it had, on occasion, lasted well into the night. Thankfully, it seemed he was going to avoid such a fate.

Kurama dressed as he usually did; a plain white undercover and the yellow gi that had become his staple. He was always ready to chase down a rouge brat or a renegade apprentice. Though, he doubted Keichi was in any condition for anything other than a hard sleep. But he wasn't one his mind at the moment. "I believe I will have a chat with Cooryn about earlier. If nothing else, she should be scolded for the intrusion." Even if the intrusions were becoming her only food source; but there was more to it than that. Kurama had talked to her about leaving for Makai several weeks ago, and had asked her to consider the possibility. Surely she'd have a bit of insight by now.

"While I do that, you can have a discussion with your apprentice about digging holes where they do not need to be dug." The fox fixed his collar and turned to look over his husband, just because he could. Yusuke was certainly eye candy, and he had no shame in showing how addicted he was.

Yusuke had stayed relaxed, sitting up on an elbow and relaxing his chin and jaw against palm and fingers while taking in the view he had as his husband moved around and dressed. It was possible he looked a bit spacey as he did so. But when the earlier conversation was mentioned he seemed to snap out of it and nodded lightly. "That ain't a bad idea. I got a few thoughts on it too." The smirk those thoughts brought on faded away through his own heavy stretch before he sat up all the way and moved to locate his own clothing.

He didnt deter much from his own fighting outfit either. Sleeveless tanks and loose belted pantstended to be his most comfortable outfit. Although there were a few times he changed up his colors. He wasn't one to like feeling stagnant. And he'd learned a long time ago that even a small shift in a daily routine helped to avoid that feeling.

Once he was dressed he peeked at his husband again before drawing closer and wrapping his arms around him. One around the waist to land on the small of his back and the other lifting as it cam around to sink into red tresses from beneath and offer a light massage to the base of his skull.

While he might usually have a cheeky look to offer when pulling him into such a position, it could change when it was a parting embrace that begged for soft lips to be offered before that parting. The softness in his features at the moment counted toward one of those times. He wanted to remind the fox of their 'appointment' with Yukina, but that could be dealt with later. They each had a task to complete first it seemed, so he wouldn't dredge up the uncomfortable topic just yet.

Another hum, a smile, and Shuichi gave that kiss Yusuke was searching for. He molded into the embrace and returned it eagerly, his hands finding similar positions on his husband's body. He had the energy now, and he was sorely tempted to deepen their kiss and turn it into something more. The fox kept his composure, and after basking in the press of their lips, he pulled back slowly. "Neither should take very long," he offered in condolence as he pulled from the comfortable grasp.

One more quick kiss was stolen before Kurama made for the door. Staying in the room much longer would lessen their chances of 'escape' considerably. Neither one of them could keep their hands to themselves for very long, and they both knew it. "I wish you luck with your charge," he offered before heading down the hallway in search of the young succubus.

Karasori was where she usually was when she had free time. Inside the temple but in the training grounds to beat the hay out of stacked dummies while trying, and usually failing, to produce the energy needed to bust off the heads without making contact with her fists. "Damn it!" The rabbit through a kick that elongated her body, and swiped off the dummy's head with her long, right foot in a way one might wield a scythe. "Why don't you ever work when I want you to?" She snapped, glaring down at clenched fists. She could feel the heat of her demonic energy tingling in her palms, but she couldn't manifest it, no matter how hard she tried.

"Stupid!" The bunny threw a left hook, only to loudly squeal when the sack of hay seemed to combust beneath her knuckles. She was thrown back several feet, her hair was puffed up and out, and her face was covered in soot. "Now you work?!" She screeched down at her hands, not noticing the little cinder hanging from her bangs. "Bull shit!"

A pleased hum was returned as he got his kiss and pecked back happily. It wouldnt have taken much of an attempt at all to bait the former detective into more. Not only did they both have trouble keeping their hands off each other, his horrible attention span made him easy to tug most of the time. There were times it wasn't as easy, but they didn't come.nearly.as.often as they used to.

"Yeah," he offered cheerily. "So let's hurry." With a warm chuckle he was quick to part ways with the redhead. It was painful but necessary. If they didn't split of quickly they'd most likely be drawn back together. "Good luck," he added, in no way envious that his fox was taking it upon himself to have words with the girl as he usually would.

He was quiet as he made his way outside to where he sensed his charge. He had his own punishment to dole out, so it wasn't like he wasn't doing his own share of it at least this time. He watched her quietly, stepping forward as she shot herself back. He could have caught her, but it wasn't like she couldn't handle the blow. Before he made his presence fully known he simply asked a question he deemed rather important.

With his earlier anger the girl might have thought he wouldn't be willing to listen to her reasonings. But he tended to be more than fair in these circumstances. And even though he was still spurred by Kurama's miserable look, he would now too. "So you're gonna tell me what the Hell you were thinking earlier, right Karasori?" The use of her proper name was purposeful of course.

Cooryn was lounging in the shade of the tree she'd found incredibly.comforting since it had been added to the garden. It was grown mostly for their frequent visitor as far as she could tell, but she tended to take refuge in it more often than the fire demon. Then again, she was there all the time and Hiei certainly wasn't.

Currently sharp crimson eyes were focused heavily on Keichi. He'd moved outside after lunch to lounge on the porch in the warming sun and had fallen asleep leaning in what looked like an incredibly comfortable position to him despite the discomfort it might cause someone else against one of the large beams that supported the porch's roof.

She wondered if it was because he was so exhausted or if he was actually comfortable. She herself was growing quite comfortable as she sat there. However, unlike the tuckered boy, she had far too much energy after her earlier meal to find a nap for herself. So she simply sat, switching between watching him and looking around peaceful surroundings. Although admittedly her eyes were landed on him the majority of the time.

Back
Top Bottom