Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seedling ((EDDE))

"Sometimes I feel he is more of a child than his gaggle," the fox complained halfheartedly. Yukina giggled sweetly and took her spot at the table to await said gaggle; but she wasn't silent. A small frown was sent his way and Kurama lifted an eyebrow before she spoke.

"You should let me help you, Kurama," she started, continuing on even after he began to shake his head and opened his mouth to refuse. "I heard you this morning." The ice maiden shifted unhappily, she didn't like being unable to help her friends, even more when she had the ability, just not the permission. "It won't take long, I promise to be as quick as possible-" the redhead cut her off with a raise of his hand.

"Yusuke and I spoke on this earlier," he started. "I will allow you to aid in the diagnosis, but at a later time," the additive was quick, as she was already starting to get up. "Right now I am famished, and we have plans right after lunch. I will allow you to work on me before supper, and not before then." His voice was firm and there was a clear distaste in his voice, but she seemed pleased all the same.

"Thank you."

The fox only hummed in reply.

Karasori was standing in nothing but a pair of underwear and a sports bra as she looked over the dress in her hands. The stockings had been tossed off to the side. They wouldn't fit over her fuzzy legs anyway. She nearly leaped out of her skin the moment Cooryn's voice reached her long ears. She hopped up and covered herself up with the puffy pink fabric and sent the succubus child a huffy pout of a glare. "Well there is now, get outta here ya pervert," she accused, swatting her hand in the air at the flying imp.

"And I'm not sleeping with Keichi, don't bring that up again." Again she huffed. "I'm too good for him anyway... And stop popping into my room like that! You'll give a rabbit a heart attack!"

With cooing laughter the imp made to move back. But she didn't budge. "Hmmm~" she hummed out lightly. "I forgot~" Actually she was pretty bad at remembering people's privacy. She had incredibly poor impulse control; almost like a diving force that often landed er in trouble. In fact it was entirely possible she was the most impulsive person in the temple... And that was saying a lot, actually.

On top of which she was still learning this ability of hers. She'd found out about it entirely by accident and had started working on honing it soon after. There were too many implications in its use not to. And she really shouldn't say dumb things when she was half stuck in a moveable solid surface; especially not to the bunny who was quite impulsive herself. But she just couldn't help it. "Awww. What a pretty dress. You'll look so cuuute~"

With a sharp squeak the girl quickly disappeared behind the door again and turned sharp eyes and a hiss on whoever had joined her in the hallway... And just tugged on her tail. Although she sbould probably be thanking whoever since the shock helped her 'unstick' from the door. Her head tilted and she calmed down pretty quickly. "Keep it up. I bet you'd just love to trade places with her, riiight?"

She pouted up at the young temple master. He knew she wouldnt. She couldn't stand the bits pof cloth that passed for covering she was force to wear as it was. "That's just wrong."

"Yeah we'll it's gonna be real if you don't get your ass to lunch and leave Bunny the Hell alone."

She grumbled and slinked off. He continued down the hall without a word to Karasori. She'd heard him. And he knew she knew he knew she had... And now he was moving on before he made that any more complicated than he just had all on his own.

Children slowly flowed in. Run and Tory showed up first, having been given prior warning before hand. Then came Cooryn. The only two moods she seemed to possess lately were sultry and grumpy. She was in the later thanks to her run in. And shortly after her little Lilly came hurrying in with Yusuke in tow, his pant leg intently attached to her closed hand and he pretended to try to get away and wiggled her little arm enough to jar her into stopping before she'd giggle once recovered.

Karasori sputtered. "Don't call me cute!" She would have continued in a pouty/glarey rant, but the offender was yanked back through the door and she was given her privacy. Which she used to wallow in self pity while unpleasantly pulling on the stretchy fabric. At least it wasn't itchy, and if she were a girly girl she would have even liked the way it sat on her strangely curved body. She had very little bust, but her butt and hips were large and wide. Something normal for her species, and something her mother assured her she'd grow into. Not that she cared about her looks. So said the never tamed mane of grey hair and scruffy fur.

Shuichi stood straighter as the children filed in and took their seats, each starting to dig in the moment they did. Though, they all eagerly awaited Yusuke's explanations of his 'secret soup,' or in this case, stew. Kurama, however, waited for his lover's return before he began to fill his painfully empty stomach. His eyes fell on Cooryn first, and again he pondered on her state. She was growing quickly, as succubus do. He'd have to tell Yusuke sooner rather than later that she would need to move on from the temple, both for the safety of the children and for her own comfort. He'd already gotten in contact with Karasori's mother about taking her in. She would do well, and enjoy living in Mamagacha's brothel, and Ushiga would keep her safe.

He would just need to convince Yusuke of it. The man was fiercely protective of their strays, and it would be a difficult sell. But sending her off would be best for her. Kurama lost his train of thought when Yusuke came in with Lilly tugging on his leg. She was supposed to be in trouble, and he felt a slight tick at the corner of his mouth. "Now is not the time for games, Lilly," the fox stated, motioning them both towards the table. His hunger and exhaustion making him a tad irritable.

"Do I really have to wear this Master Kurama?"

The whined voice caught his attention. She really didn't want to wear that dress. She even called him by his proper title. "It's just until lunch has ended, Karasori. You will be fine. If you dislike it that much, then I suggest you think on it the next time you decide to lead a group of your friends into my garden to tear it up." Rin looked guilty, and Tory still looked proud. "Now come and eat."

There was a lot of grumbling before she stepped into view and stalked over to the table. She plopped down in a very unladylike manner, with her arms crossed over her chest and a huffy pout on her face.

"Now, was that so difficult?" Her replied 'yes' fell on deaf ears, as the fox finally got the chance to dip his spoon in the thick broth to pick up some 'swamp slime' and 'rat brains.' It was hot, but after a moment of cool breath, Shuichi took a bite and happily swallowed it down. He could feel it hit the empty pit of his stomach, and moved for another.

Yusuke was the one who offered the guilty look as his husband spoke to the girl. He'd started it after all. "Not playin' Rama," she told him solidly with no hint of sass. "I makin' Yusuke come."

A small chuckle filled his chest and gave her a small push to scoot her along over to her seat. "She managed to fall asleep," he offered lightly. "Just telling her lunch was ready wasn't working, so I got a little crative." The warm smile he shed down on his husband was quick. Because speaking of creative...

"By the way," he added toward the other occupants as he found his seat. "You guys better appreciate this special soup we made ya. Me n' Mater Kurama had to go out super early this morning and fight off the birds to get these worms for ya." Keichi hadn't joined them yet. But he never seemed to enjoy this game, especially as the collective 'disgust' and giggles filled the room. Plus, he'd seemed pretty tired.

"Hey, hey hey," he warned. "Dont be rude. We worked really hard to get all this stuff for you." More giggles. "What's so funny?" His mock.offense only made it worse, as t
he was sure they both already knew it would.

Run was the one who piped up, ever the brown nose. "What else is in it, Master Yusuke?" Tory turned a sneer on her but the look she offered back in warning shut him up. Sometimes he knew better than to start things.

Yusuke let off a soft laugh. "Maaan, there's a lot this time." He searched through his soup and lifted bits of food. "Let's see. We got some swamp gunk," he liked that better than what he vs said before as he continued fishing through his stew. "We got lucky. The dirt got muddy and made it thicker. But I can still see some floating. I really hope you guys stirred up your soup good."

"Let's see. Hmm~" he got a few things on his spoon. "We got some little bones. Those might be from them bird we were fighting. Buuut it could be from the rats we used for their eyes. I know there's some beaks in here somewhere. Ooh! And Master Kurama got us some great scorpions this time!" Pauses were only made.for him to gobble up the bits he was describing. Making his stew disappear much faster than the childrens'. "Mmm~ we did real good this time. What else?" He stirred around a bit more.

"What this is Yusuke?" He looked down on the small girl, and realized Keichi was now sitting next to her. He must have really distracted himself with this. Then again he still could just barely catch the boy's sigbature. That might have something to do with it.

"Oh that's..." he thought about it for a moment. "Oh yeah. That's just broccoli," he added smoothly.

There was a collective lackluster look landed on him. Some disappointment over the lack of imagination. But it didn't last long. Because Lilly gave off a short whine pretty quickly. "Noooo, no block-lolies." Giggles and collective whines joined her even as they dug around in h Dr own soup.

Yusuke turned warm chocolate eyes on kurama. "Man, we got so much stuff this time I can't remember what else is in it. Do you?" It would give him the chance to finish off what little food he had left, and once Kurama was done they could sneak away. Already Rin was wiggling a noodle by Tori's face hissing "wooooooorm~" and getting a whine that leaned him away in wha t he saw as a hilarious reversal in boy-girl natures.

Kurama hid his amusement of Yusuke's creativity by eating his own meal. He was glad that his nausea had died down, or he was sure the thought of eating rats eyes and worms would have turned his face green. As it was, the fox chewed on a 'scorpion' with concealed vigor. Not only was he starving, but he was eager to move on from their meal into something even more filling. "Only a few carrots and flies," he replied. "And Keichi was kind enough to bring home a few goblin brains from his trip into the forest," he added. He'd dropped the fruits into the stew before they'd begun their make out session in the kitchen.

With a ferocious appetite and an eager body, the fox was finished with his lunch nearly as quickly as Yusuke. After his bowl was emptied, the spoon was placed to the side on a napkin. "Why not regale us with your encounters in the forest?" The suggestion was more of a command.

With a quiet 'excuse me,' however, the fox stood from his spot and made to leave the table. They all knew he didn't feel well, and he was sure it would be a good enough excuse for him and his lover both to ditch lunch. Besides, they cooked, so the children would clean. Kurama slipped into their room, and the second the door shut he was already pulling off his night shirt and fluffing out his hair. He didn't pull it up into a pony tail this time. He enjoyed covering them in a curtain of red while fucking his husband into the mattress; and while teasing his lover before hand with a good spanking sounded lovely, he knew they didn't have the time. Especially with Cooryn's appetite getting larger and stronger.

Yusuke's attention moved from the near roar of disgust that flew from most of the children as carrots were mentioned, over to his fox. The dragon child who'd been teasing Tory so happily had had the tables turned on her. She whined sharply in telling him to, "quiit iiiiit!" Cooked carrots were her least favorite food. The way they mushed and the texture effected her gag reflexes when She actually touched them just by hand. So the boy bringing her attention to his own smooshing of one under his spoon inside his bowl bugged her probably three times worse than the 'worm' had him. Although just moments after Toryvs attention shifted to the side to look at Kurama as he spoke again. And she fished out every single one she could in the short window rather expertly. And rather quietly and quickly she put each and every steamy bit into his bowl.

Yusuke offered a heavy chuckle as Keichi attempted to gloss over some details just as his husband excused himself. Concern instantly washed over his face for how quickly he left. Not guessing he was honestly as eager as he was, his instant worry was that the food had been too much. "Oh," he huffed out through breath alone.

Surely if he were sick he wouldn't want him following. But that didn't mean he wouldn't--that he could ignore his concern and not want to do everything in his power to make it better. He looked at Keichi shortly. "Make your story a good one. Don't miss any details now." And with a smirk he added "And don't forget about the goblins."

The moment he finished saying it he found himself already in the doorframe. He hadn't even noticed he'd gottenup just before starting his address. He was too focused on his ailing human. And he didn't stop once he reached it until he hit their room. The young temple master stopped at the door. He offered a knock; an unsure question following. "Shuichi?"

But he pushed it open anyway despite how vividly he remembered his fox's adamant denials about seeing him in the state he as worried he'd fallen back into. He stepped in quickly and turned to shut and locked the door immediately; purely thinking on that want as he did so. If he didn't want Yusuke seeing him ill, no way In Hell he'd want anyone else to."You okay?"

As eager as he was, the fox left his pants on. They both enjoyed unwrapping each other, and he wasn't going to deny Yusuke that portion of their fun. He chuckled warmly at the knock, finding Yusuke's care to his privacy endearing, and he was actually a bit proud of his husband for being able to adhere to it even after this morning's...er... happenings. The door was locked and Shuichi turned to meet his husband's eyes. "I am quite alright, Yusuke," he assured with a purr in his tone.

Stalking forward, the fox pressed Yusuke's back against the door, his right palm finding the cool wood above and to the side of the man's head. He pressed their chests together, forcing his husband to look up at him, and into the sensual fire that was burning through the forest of his eyes. "More than well enough to 'rock you to sleep,'" he purred, nudging his thigh between Yusuke's legs to push up against his groin in a playful rub. His own erection had started to grow, and was casually poking at him. "I suggest you not try to weasel out of this yet again, or I really will become insulted." The purred words came as the fox lowered his head to capture chapped lips with his own, smoother pair.

Tense shoulders sagged a bit the moment chocolate met forest. There wasn't any need to check his condition before the small reassurance peeled away at least one layer of concern. That one layer was just enough to have him backing against the door and shrinking a bit in response to his husband's advance right in time with the press he received.

Had the heavy edge that still remained in chocolate eyes melting away as pupils swelled through an instant uptick in arousal. He smelled it; and he saw it in those gem eyes even before he felt it against him too. And it drew a softness into his features through a familiar action that spoke volumes toward just how prepared he was to hand dominance over to his husband.

His hands lifted as his fox approached him. They drew forward and rough digits tangled themselves against the fabric on his hips in the same moment the almost meek appearance oozed from him bodily. The redhead didn't have to warn him because it wasn't going to happen again. Not because he'd assured him before but because he exuded it now. The soft part of his lips wasn't made to argue or correct. It allowed for a heated puff of air with the slightest inclination of his voice to bubble up from way down deep where the jump of his insides originated from the pressure exerted against him. It came out in the form of a huffy, "Nuh." But it was an agreement that didn't hold the negativity the single syllable might usually.

And he was happy to fall to sweet plush lips as they took the initiative to cover his own. Another happy noise that was just as gently lacking as the last was breathed through his nose this time as callous hands pet up smooth skin and wrapped his arms around his husband to land them loosely against his shoulder blades.

A low rumble in his chest mimicked the growl of a hungry beast. And he was hungry, though for something very different from Yusuke's special soup. Watching the powerful demon crumble under him so easily pet his demonic ego and fueled a predatory want deep inside of him. Something that was usually overshadowed by his softer, more submissive human side. Yusuke was rewarded with a swipe of his tongue over those lips as warning before it delved into that hot cavern whether they parted for it or not. The tip of it pet gently over the roof before he twined their tongues together in a familiar dance that usually took place in his own mouth.

Kurama's left hand filtered through the strands of his hair until he found the plant he was looking for. The seed was pressed to the door and Yusuke was pulled away from it in order to let the thin vines travel under him. The thin tendrils covered the door and a good portion of the wall, a safeguard against prying succubus eyes. When his husband's back met the door again it was covered in supporting vines that lovingly pet, and joined Kurama's left hand in tugging up his shirt.

"Forgive my lack of patience," the fox growled as he pulled back just enough to pull the shirt off and toss it somewhere behind him. It landed on the floor near the bed, but Kurama paid it no mind. He was too busy placing hot kisses down Yusuke's throat, accompanied by playful nips and long laps of his tongue. "It seems to have left me the moment you entered this room." As if to prove it, Shuichi grasped his lover's backside and lifted him up until their groins pressed together. His right hand forced Yusuke's leg to wrap around his waist while his nips and kisses trailed to an exposed shoulder.

He loved it when that growl was turned on him; deliciously menacing and saved for rare enough occasions that it was beyond thrilling. It pulled another small noise from him with the bone wracking shutter that accompanied it. He'd been far too ill prepared for the sudden onslaught. But that only served to heighten his excitement, not dampen it. And it had more than a little to do with the instant melt Kurama had been faced with that pulled that growl from him in the first place.

The lick over his lips pooled an opposite effect for little more than a fraction of a second. Another bone chilling thrill that raced through him forced him to tense, his jaw clenching and lips thinning. But the moment he felt that tongue coming back his jaw unhinged like it was spring loaded. Never one to be able to be still he was happy to take up the action within the confines of his own mouth, loving the change as much as ever. And fingertips and palms pet variously up and down the redhead's back.

He was perfectly malleable when pulled away from the door. And was drawn into taking deep calming breaths as that petting begin. "Mmn," he whined lightly in response as his head hit the door, or maybe vine he wasn't sure, as it tilted his chin up and out of the way for as much access as he could offer. The sudden change in position forced out the rest of his comment on heavy breath. "Yer killin' me." There was no complaint there.

A heavy shift took up its own motion in his hips as they pressed together. Limpid pools of want searched, found, and landed pointedly on his lover's gaze. "S'okay. I ain't never patient." The lack was in no way purposeful as he found even putting together the small sentence insanely difficult as it was. Playfully atrocious grammar wasn't a part of the equation at the moment. He was far too lost for that.

In fact he was so lost that the only other thing he could manage to communicate came in the form of rough hands trailing down to the small of his back. What the Hell was patience anyway? Something that got in the damned way. And through an insistent tug and bodily roll of his own he managed to offer up, "Please Shuichi."

"Then it will be a blissful death," he assured with a sharp nip under Yusuke's chin. It forced the man's head back further, but Shuichi was determined to bite and nip just above his adam's apple until a bright pink mark was left behind. The growled 'mine' was not just for his own benefit.

Usually Yusuke's terrible grammar would be corrected, but as stated before, Kurama was too impatient for such a thing. Instead, he paid all of his attention to the very clear pleading. "Please what." Though, Yusuke really didn't need to answer for him to continue. The fox had already grown their favorite plant and was working on yanking down both his husband's pants and his own while still keeping his hold on the brunette.

Kurama's pajama bottoms fell to the floor easily, but taking off Yusuke's without releasing his hold turned out to be difficult. And with a growl that may have been something like 'to hell with it,' a loud tear filled the room as he very simply ripped the back seam to give him access to what he needed. He wasn't so impatient as to neglect his lover, of course. Long fingers were slicked in the sweet nectar and without preamble his middle digit slid inside his lover's body to the hilt, and was quick to start thrusting it in and out. "How long?" he questioned between biting kisses. He would stretch Yusuke as far as he needed, but no farther than that. His eager erection grinding against the thicker proved as much.

Yes. Yes it would. But there was no way he was gonna die before getting what they both wantedand needed. That need was becoming desperate. A heady hum rumbled in his throat as it was attacked and pushed his head back further. This attack was so freakin hot he could barely keep up. And he almost wanted to stop and ask his husband if this was how it felt when he did such things; almost. He was too busy appreciating it. But Damn if it was he'd be really.pleased with himself. He never seemed to get the mind to ask at times like this though. But it was okay. They were both too impatient. Maybe if he could remember after this time he'd do it.

Please what. His fox continued but he still managed a breathy answer anyway. He couldn't allow hims elf to be lost completely. At least not yet. "I want you to give me everything." It was r
the only way lust wetter mind could think to word it.

Before he caught up with himself however the sound of tearing material hit his ears harder than the sensation of feeling his pants torn away did. There was no stopping it. A heavy laugh permeated his chest. The redhead hadnt been this zelous for a long time. It was pointless to remind himself how much he loved it but the thought travelled through him anyway. The laughter however bubbled into a heavy moan as he was delved into suddenly.

He was far too excited to note anything other than more bone quaking, tremor forcing pleasure. And he managed a sort of answer as his body coiled and he turned to clinging instantly. "Only a little more." He was more than willing to handle the consiquences of this. He was craving a continued roughness and his nerves were tuning far too readily for it to dampen his experience. After all, they'd be sleeping it off afterward.

Once assured of the pink mark, Kurama turned his teeth and tongue back to Yusuke's lips to devour those words. Just a little more... With great care and desire he worked in his pointer finger along with his middle. The man was so tight it felt as if he were choking the digits at their knuckles. He honestly couldn't remember the last time he'd taken the lead like this, though, to be fair, he couldn't think of much of anything at the moment. Not unless it was pertinent, and right now all that was, was the heat around his fingers and the taste of Yusuke on his lips.

The fox didn't wait long to push in his ring finger to stretch the digits out wide and force his lover to accommodate. But that didn't last long either. With one more good lap to Yusuke's lips, followed by a swift nip, Kurama grasped both muscular cheeks and lifted his lover up higher. "Tell me if it's too much," he grunted, pressing the man against the vines that gentle cradled him and pressing his weeping length to the stretched hole. He didn't need any extra lubrication, they both knew he was a leaky faucet, and it came with some advantages.

With a deep growl and a heavy cringe, the Mozuko heir was lowered down while his hips push up. It took a moment, but the head popped inside and the rest of him easily followed suite. "F-nng," Kurama bit down on a curse, his eyes clenching shut as he was engulfed by Yusuke's heat. Their bodies met and the fox had to pause. Usually Yusuke would have 'made it better,' before they'd gotten to making it worse, and his whole body tensed in an effort not to blow it too soon. "Yusuke," he whined through gritted teeth.

Like he could tell. Hell, his body was demanding they not even attempt that little more. But even a mind more lost than usual knew that would be too much. All he managed was another breathy word. "Later." He wouldn't be able to tell him if it were too much now. Maybe he could later kf the consiquences were too high once he'd come down. He was so bogged down by his excitement that he was riding far too high. Heavy tenacity rolled through him variously through his attempts to hold himself back. Despite a dampened thought process he refused to cum before his demanding human ever even entered him. It might be a goal.for him to get from the fox when this play was reversed, but there had been no time for making things better before making them worse. And it just wasn't fair.

Yusuke lost his breath the moment the heavy pressure of bulbous head hit puckered ring. But an elated whine demanded to be heard despite the loss. And then he lost his voice as it stretched him much further and split him apart immediately after. His legs and arms tightened around his mate as he willed the rest of him not to for fear of making it so much worse.

It was too much. But it wasn't pain that etched his eyebrows, forced his eyes shut and his mouth open, and muted him through a catch of voice and breath. He couldn't. He couldn't! And all at once everything he was working to hard to keep control over in his body rounded off and reversed itself. He clamped down on the invading organ. His eyes shot open before fluttering closed. And even though his jaw clamped itself together tightly as his head shot forward to find the comfort of the body surrounding and invading him a heavy cry bled through thinned lips as he simply erupted.

The heavy noise dwindled almost instantly into breathless whimpers. They riddled him through his damning release. But they also allowed him to actually get some of that air back even as his body rolled with rounding pleasure as best it could in it's trapped state. It took far too much effort to be able to peek up at his fox in order to address him. "I think..." He gasped out heavily. "It was too much." The warm chuckle that followed it rose and fell and stuttered around right along with the heavy convulsions that wracked him so thoroughly.

He almost lost it with that whine. That particular sound wasn't something he pulled from his lover very often. Well, Yusuke could whine at him a lot, just not in this very lovely context. It was usually the other way around. In fact, the man still managed to pull a canid whimper just by squeezing around him. Then all at once Yusuke burying himself against his shoulder and created quite the mess between them. Something Kurama would usually bask in, and even tease his lover for, but he didn't have room to this time.

His husband's name on his lips, the fox curled just as tightly and bit down on Yusuke's shoulder blade as he quickly tumbled down the rabbit hole of bliss along side him. Shuichi's hips jumped once, twice, then he was filling up his lover to the brink and beyond with his seed. His sensitive ears could pick up the 'pat pat' of it dripping down onto the floor, and the vines greedily found it and devoured it. Kurama found that it made cleaning up significantly easier.

"Perhaps," he panted, finally releasing his lover's shoulder from his teeth. He offered the bite mark several soothing laps before continuing. "Or perhaps it isn't nearly enough." Still hard, the fox started a gradual rhythm of his hips; but his movements were shaky and his body was shivering. What ever illness plagued him threatened to cut their fun short, but he refused. It wasn't often that he found himself dominating his lover, and while convincing Yusuke to let him do so again at a later time wouldn't be a difficult feat, the fox knew this bout of power wouldn't last until 'later.' It was far too easy to fall to his husband's whims.

Steadying his breathing and being sure not to lock his knees, the fox puffed out a heavy groan. "Are you ready for another round, Yusuke?"

Heat filled him to the brink and beyond and it forced another sharp gasp from him just as a heavy groan had attempted to make its way from his chest for the sudden pain from a heavy bite that rippled through him and only heightened his experience. Pleasure had never had the chance to swell from pain in his sensitive state, but pain sure as Hell had managed to mask itself deliciously as pleasure. Or maybe it was 'because' the pain disguised itself so well. It didn't matter.

He was floating down just barely enough to be something that was tolerable; that he could battle well enough to form a small string of proper thought. Or maybe it was just that okinstinct of his he'd picked up over the years. It was one that made him insanely sensitive to slight changes and gave him an almost inhuman ability to find the right response to it. A pace was set snd it threatened to blow it away so quickly it wasn't even funny. But the shake in his fox's limbs allowed just a bit of that focus to stick through the heavy rise the feeling and lewd sound that pace soared through him in the aftermath of their joined releases.

"N-not yet." Oh, he whined it so heavily. Because he didnt want to make the suggestion even though he knew he needed to. His orotective nature almost always outweighed any and every thing else. "You're rocking me to sleep," he rationalized quickly. "C-can't sleep against the door." The stutter on his lips was just as invigorating as the one that felt like it might be rolling throughhis veins. It was so heavy it effected his speech because it was still stuck in his breath. He was so ready for round two. But he just couldn't risk making his husband worse for the ware.

"Shuichi," he whined the name so similarly to how he had before. And his request kept it as he made it. "Dont be gentle with me." The harsh attack had frayed his nerves so heavily he couldn't help but want more. Rash personality and crass nature pooled the want for more in the same fashion. He couldn't remember the last time it had been like this... And changing their play to offer the redhead more support and less work almost ensured he'd be given the freedom to put as much as he could into fucking the raven haired demon deep into that matress.

No matter how turned on he was, no matter how badly he wanted to continue, Yusuke's denial forced a pause in his hips. The reasoning pulled a hum from his chest, and the fox offered two more little thrusts before pulling back completely. With a deep groan his shaft slipped free, and he carefully lowered Yusuke onto his feet. "Then, as you would say," he puffed, nuzzling into the soft black wisps of hair at the man's temple. He offered the support of his own body until his husband could stand on his own. He knew from experience that such an act could leave one's legs wobbly.

Shuichi's lips pulled at the shell of his lover's ear before a sweet nibble was applied to it. "Face down, backside up," the playful lilt in his voice curved high as he added. "Once you have your footing."

The not-quite quote should have sounded far too gentle for what he'd been asking for. But it didnt'. If only for the fact that Shuichi didn't tend to say such things at all.

Oh man did he need that moment for the gelatin in his legs to solidify. His breath picked up.slightly again as he leaned against the redhead. Pulling out had been just as shiver inducing. But it left him empty and allowed Kurama's seed to spill down his thighs. A soft hum breathed itself through his lips. He wanted to be filled again so badly it was crazy. But he needed that moment to collect himself enough to be able to move on his own. "That's not how I say it," he offered as the hum died off.

The usually far more sharp look he landed up on his fox was Doughy despite his attempt to tease more heavily. And his tone was almost as light as it had been before. But once he'd had his moment he could manage.

And while pulling away was as painful ever he managed to put a sway in his step as he sauntered toward the bed. And on the way he sang playfully, "Face down, ass up. That's the way we like to fuck~"

Even if he wanted to he couldnt have added another line or verse. The bed was close and his legs wanted to give out again already. Both for that meekness that had been pulled through him and for his insane want for continuance. He melted onto the bed having attempted to walk right out of his ripped pants that had tried to fall to his ankles as he was let down but had stuck to his thighs with the wetness there. He'd had to push them down. And he had little problem bending over and exposing himself all over again to do it as he offered a heated look over his shoulder. But it had forced that melt.

So within moments of letting go he was repositioning himself as openly as ever. And a heavy shift of his hips as he lay his cheek on the pillow and offered that heated look back to him gave further credence to the near mewl that touched his voice despite the silly interlude. "I'm ready now." A sound he tended to pull from his husband on a regular basis but was barely used to effecting his own tone. Not that he had any problem offering it. "I'm ready..."

That soft expression was met with a delighted curl of his lips. The fox adored bringing the man down into a cuddly kitty, and he would enjoy it more once they were both really and truly spent. For now, he simply scoffed as Yusuke sauntered away. "Sometimes Yusuke," he groaned, lifting his hand to pinch the bridge of his nose as his husband sang such a ridiculous chorus. "You border strongly on 'insufferable.'" And yet, he was married to the man. The silver band around their ring fingers would attest to that.

With his nose still pinched, the fox looked over the ridge of his fingers to watch as Yusuke pulled off his wet and ruined bottoms. He felt a twitch between his own legs, and a pretty growl rumbled in his chest. "I certainly hope so," he purred, following the trail over to their bed and climbing onto it. "Because I plan to make this one last."

Fitting himself behind Yusuke, Kurama bent at the waist and ran his hands along the man's sides and up his arms until he could twine their fingers together. Possessive nips were placed on the back of his neck before the fox positioned himself, and thrust back in with one swift movement and a heavy grunt. Once more he found himself strangled by his lover's heat, but this time resisting was significantly easier, and he angled his hips before starting a slow pace. With only a bit of effort, the fox found Yusuke's sweet spot and gave it a good grinding against before returning to his casual thrusting.

Just watching Kurama approach pulled a deep seated shiver through his veins. It had the grasp he'd taken on the pillow loosening and tugging into a knead. And it forced him to reposition his hips needlessly through a lift and fall of each supporting knee just to make double sure he actually was ready. Anticipation was boiling at his nerves despite the reprieve he'd already gotten. But thankfully because of that reprieve it wasn't anywhere near overwhelming.

The comfort of his husband blanketing him was only furthered by the tangle he put in their fingers. Cool thrills rolled down his spine for each nip he received. "Shuich--AH!" The hum that signified that comfort was cut of by the sharp entry as he was filled instantly. It pressed his face into the pillow before he was able to finish that hum; though it lacked syllables through his elation.

He barely had the.mind to notice a small miscalculation the move showed him before he was pressing his face deeper and was thrown into a bout of delightedly sensitive sobs into that pillow as his grasp tightened. When he was given a bit of reprieve the correction was made auickly while he still had the mind.

And without sacrificing that tangle of fingers he carefully tugged the edge of the pillow closer bit by bit until it was mostly under his chin. He was liable to suffocate himself in bliss if he hadnt fixed it. Plus he had no doubt he would be needing the bunched material soon enough.

"Shuchi," he tried again in that same pathetic tone. He wasn't attempting to goad him into moving faster, or getting to the treatment he'd pretty requested previously. But he was aching pleasantly against the knowledge that it was coming. And knowing how pleasing the ache would be when he decided to give it to him wasn't helping. Still, he was able.to be patient on this front. Because the steady pace was already drawing halted breaths from him and putting small hitches in his vocal chords for the small waves of pleasure it was allowing him to float on. At least, for the moment.

This wasn't something usually seen. Yusuke didn't whine at him quite like this, he didn't fall apart this way. No, this was something very special, something he soaked in only once in a while. The could go weeks, months without switching their rolls; and honestly, he couldn't remember the last time he'd felt Yusuke around him. It was maddening. "Yusuke," he breathed back, his toes curling in the sheets and his fingers squeezing tighter.

Kurama bent a little awkwardly to press his lips to Yusuke's ear. A huff of breath was released with every thrust, but in between them he groaned a quite, but firm. "I love you." And that's when the fox pressed the balls of his feet into the mattress for leverage, gripped the man's hands in a near painful squeeze and thrust. The slapping of their bodies filled the room, and the bed rocked with the force. Thankfully, the plant that was casually growing over the walls coiled around the head and foot boards to keep it from slamming into the wall.

"Just like this," he grunted, curling and watching as his hair hid them from the world in a crimson curtain. "You're going to cum just. Like. This!" Each word was punctuated by a stab to the temple master's prostate. Even if it had been a long time, he knew Yusuke's body better than he knew his own.

It was too true really. Yusuke didn't tend to fall like this to his husband. It did happen, but itwas rare enough for them both to bask in. Because Kurama also didn't tend to take on this rolevery often either; at least, not quite like this. And it was a huge treat; one he was happy to fall into given the rarity. It definitely helped him be able to relax and fly right past any awkwardness the role reversal might drudge up for any reason.

There was a tight kink in his neck that didn't want to allow it. But as he felt the soft curtain of hair engulf him and the hot breath on his ear he faught it heavily and turned his head. Chin dragged against the pillow as his fingers curled sharply with the ones tangled with them.And melted chocolate oozed its way over his shoulder to land on his mate. "Shuichi," he puffed between the heavy words pointed in his own direction. "I love you too." Even if that fight hadn't been a fully conscious one, Yusuke's need to be so pointed when he offered as much would have had him turning despite himself.

The turn gave for a perfect view of the lovely picture he created in changing his pace. The shock of stabbing pleasure widened chocolate eyes as he preened sharply against it. It unhinged his jaw for what was at first a cry that came out out a near silent choke through that tensity. And when it had the overwhelming effect of pure bliss rolling through him in a crashing wave it allowed that ten with to roll away just enough. His eyes rolled back and pinched shut, eyebrow etching together heavily as they drew up. And the overwhelming lack it force on him loosed his grip and disallowed him the state of mind to be able to press into the pillow he'd gathered for himself.

A sharp cry ripped its way from his lungs. And it was followed by a gasping sob that hummed its way straight through the end of his breath. The need to consciously take a breath was what allowed him to act in a way that was anything other than pure reaction itself. Finger recoiled and tugged, pulling their hands under the side that pillow enough to shove it in his mouth to stifle himself. The tensity within his neck before was nothing compared to the fight he'd have to put up.tontwist it back. White hot flashes burst past his eyelids with each stabbing thrust and he let off several whines within the sobs and cries he was able to let loose uninhibited once he'd.covered them up that did more than simply resemble 'yes's and short syllables of his fox's name that drew together in time when not inturrupted by the affirmative whines.

She could sense it before she could smell it. And she could smell it before she could hone sensitive ears enough to focus in on the sound of it. A deep set shiver rolled through Cooryn from the tip of skinny tail that traveled up sharply and put a flutter in impish wings. She managed to.hold back a soft moan being in the presence of the other.occupants, but not the heavy puff of hot air that escaped her. A pickling heat forced the fur that covered her body to rise and fall in the same rolling fashion as the twitch that had set through her tail. And crimson eyes took on a bloody glow as she stood and quickly dismissed herself from the dining room.

Even if she had that impulse control; even if she hadn't experienced a sharp.spike in arousal and hunger as expended sexual energy wafted through the air, there would have been no stopping herself. Yusuke's fall might be a great treat for the two lovers. But it was an insane draw for her. She didn't stop until she stood outside their door. And the sharp cry of the temple master who was usually so stoic made it impossible for her to hold back the soft moan it puffed from her chest this time.

Yusuke didn't make those noises; not usually. And every one of them was caught in the soft fur.of close, sensitive ears.

Again there was no stopping herself as she pressed forward. Reaching out as she pushed herself through the door had her jumping back with a gasp and grasping her hand with a surprised blink down at it. She'd made it past the barrier of the door only to feel as if she's gotten a sharp slap to that reaching hand. She rubbed it, staring for a long moment before another heavy noise, muffled as it was now, drew another hot breath from her chest and had her moving from the door further on down the wall.

This time she went in head first. And she was forced back just as quickly. A small mewl of frustration pierced her lips before she attempted once more on the opposite side of the door. Yusuke's sobbing moans barely covered the small sob that bubbled past her chest. With a heavy heave of breath she pressed herself up against the door as she made it back over. Another sharp flick of her tail that ended in the flutter of her wings. But she recognized her inability to get what she was craving. And she drew down and curled into herself as she leaned against the door frame and wall. It's support offered little comfort to wha t had become a curling child seeking the warmth of a body. The energies surrounding her the two adults were expelling however, certainly helped that issue as she soaked it up and fed off it needily.

Hot pants became harder and faster. His own expression looked almost pained as he fought off his exhaustion. Already he was feeling the effects of his fatigue, but he refused to let it take away this beautiful moment. Yusuke's yes's were met with heavy grunts and quiet groans of blissful pleasure, each mingled with his husband's name; and, when the temple master looked back at him, the fox placed sweet kisses to his cheek and the corner of his lips. Hearing their love spoken aloud was another treat. They never really needed to say it, they both knew it was a fact; but when it was said, it was a pretty treat all wrapped up in a bow of warmth.

Yusuke looked away again and Kurama tilted his head back to bask in the wave of bliss that came from clenching muscles around his pistoning shaft. His aim was perfect, always grinding into that special spot. He almost missed the feeling himself.

Another grunt, this one from exertion. His plants took some of his energy to push away the prying eyes of their succubus charge. The poor thing was adamant about getting in, and if she'd tried a little longer the fox would have lost the energy to keep her out. He was thankful when she gave up, but he could still sense her near by. She was feeding off of them. He couldn't blame her, it wouldn't be long before food alone couldn't sustain her. She was beginning to starve. That didn't make it feel any less intrusive, nor did it make it any less exhausting. Yusuke might not notice it, but the already tired fox could feel his energy draining away from both her desires and his plants.

Desperate to end their play before he collapsed, Kurama tilted his head down again to snarl into Yusuke's ear. "Be a good boy," while his hips took to a pounding pace. Their bodies slapping together and the bed rocking with his efforts. "And cum for me."

Through the all consuming pleasure his husband was treating him to Yusuke was nearly deaf and blind to the whole world. Or rather, his entire world was encompassed in the small bubble created by the man sitting over him, wrapped around him, and deep inside him. Since the kink in his neck stopped him from turning away he wanted to have the advamtage it created. There was a niggle in the back of his mind that attempted to alert him to the intruding succubus, but a lack of danger had him pushing it away quickly in order to make a determined attempt to land his sights back on his fox.

He made no attempt to quell the heavy noises bleeding from his chest since they were tucked away behind that pillow, wanting Shuichi to hear every bit of pleasure he was offering him. But it took far too long for him to gather up the state of mind that allowed him to open his eyes against those white hot flashes that had managed to draw tears from chocolate eyes through a heavy working on keeping that pleasure and not letting it soar too high. He didnt want to lose it.

It was when that snarl hit his ears that he was able to pry his lids open; a sharp gasp was attached to the ability. And he lost it just as quickly through the end of that command. A gasping sob filled his lungs but it took a long moment before he could let it out. Because the surge that command sent through him had him doing precisely what was demanded. The temple master coiled against a release so forceful it had him taking a sharp grasp on postponing shaft as he clamped down against it. The warbling sob was released as the sheets below him were messed.

He loved it when Kurama did this to him; almost as much as he loved doing it to him. Pillow was pulled from lips as that tensity was tugged from him just enough to calm his voice and allow soft hums of his foxy human's names to bleed from his lips over those other noises.

The girl hadn't left. Though her attempts to get in didn't return. A heavy puff of air left her chest as she focused in on their coupling. It was ending and it wouldn't be long before she'd have nothing else to feed from. Not with the way the redhead's energy was dwindling. But that didn't stop her from enjoying the bit that was left. Her focus wasn't on the fact that she was intruding in the decidedly intimate scene. Mostly because a hunger she still only barely understood, that was being well provided for at the moment, was at the forefront of her mind. Well that, and of course the pleasing scene she couldn't see but could sense in so many other ways at the moment.

Sweat dripped from the fox's brow, around the curve of his cheek and between his eyes to drip off of his nose. The effort put into their coupling was easy to see in the way his face scrunched and his eyes shut tightly against the beading salt water on his forehead and temples. It even showed when his head tilted back and the booming howl he'd usually give off came in a ragged garble. It didn't, however, dampen his pleasure in the least.

Yusuke lost it, and Kurama was quick to follow; filling the man all over again until his seed dripped down his lover's thighs. The red head pulled his hips back, gently guided Yusuke down to the sheets, and nearly fell on top of him as his shaky limbs gave way. He panted raggedly, and if the intruder outside their room tried, she'd be able to get through the wall with ease, as the protective plant receded with the lack of energy.

"Good boy," he puffed, rolling them over to the side and out of the mess they'd need to clean shortly. The thought of it brought an exhausted groan from Kurama's lips as he buried himself into the back of Yusuke's neck.

Back
Top Bottom