Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The St. Anne (OOC)

AnnaBeth said:
I wonder what product she uses in her hair?

Snow and Molson beer, she's Canadian :D

I had no idea she was 43. I think i remember seeing an episode where she was supposedly a teenage rookie in one of the early seasons of H5-O and she looked the part. i have never paid too much attention to that show, its sort of ridiculous

Sorry been busy, moving and such. I'll get my post coordinated with Megyn in the morning and hopefully we can get this boat moving

Garrison - if this gets going befoe you get a chance to hit me up, just go ahead and follow my lead

As I see it we will all need to probably each post 2 posts

1 post from each person to position us and 1 post for once the fun starts.

I could start us out by piloting the shuttle over with the Doc and Riz on board. Then get Donivan and Elaine getting into position Doc and Riz in there somewhere too.

At some point there should be consternation on the bad guys that will draw them to the shuttle bay after Doc and Riz have already gone in deeper, so in other words, away from them and away from where Donovan and Elaine will be coming in.

My plan should have them mostly gone by the time people are coming back to the shuttle, if coming back to the shuttle is part of the plan. Of couurse I am sure there will be plenty of solid bad guys including probably most if not all of the "Name" bad guys still near Mateo, Doc and Riz.

Sounds like a good battle plan to me! I'm ready to play out my part whenever.

Working on my post shortly hope everyone is ok with me leading off piloting the shuttle over or do we need some more time together on the ship, a meeting for example?

I'm just waiting for everyone to show up and see if Donovan is flying solo or not, I'm down either way.

I see no reason why you can't​ post and whoever is riding with can post to be onboard and keep things moving.

Kosmik_Khaos said:
I'm just waiting for everyone to show up and see if Donovan is flying solo or not, I'm down either way.

I see no reason why you can't​ post and whoever is riding with can post to be onboard and keep things moving.

I am assuming Elaine is coming with you,, which is why I will try to draw bad guys my way - but - I am going to write my post generic enough to include many possibilities.

I think Jin may need to play Arthur's message while she is still on the bridge though everyone is around.

Elaine is planning to go with Donovan. Sorry I've been out of touch for a bit. Had a massive opportunity come up in real life and I've been super focused on making that happen.

Great. If I fall asleep tonight my post may have to wait til after work tomorrow but i dont plan to work at the restaurant or go out Friday night

Me and Sigr have it already laid out for us so there isn't much I guess the two of us can plan out?

Actually I am kind of stuck, Arthur didnt leave himself a way to contact him back, other than the shuttle which is needed for the exchange and since he doesn't actually have Mateo i doubt the crew would agree to do that.. Though maybe when i go in for the exchange i go to bay 4 instead of bay 3 like they instructed...

It actually plays in nicely because I jut re-read his post about a fake gas leak and Jin already planned on using a future-form of mercaptan to make it smell like a dangerous gas leak (combined with some other stuff that she has planned as well all basically distraction type stuff.

Except scratch that.. because Mateo established they arent on the station but on a ship and the exchange would be done there... Hmmm I need to think :(

Space taxi lol? You probably could just call for a shuttle from the station. Say you've got a bit of extra cargo to unload.

Looking back, while cool in my head the unmarked transmission wasn't the best for good Rp, good experience for next time.

Yeah but i dnt think she would want to leave her crew at this point either since she is going to pilot the shuttle ...

So here is what i suggest

1) Jin will hire a courier to take a message to Bay 4 telling them that they cannot meet because they are about to make the official handover and that if he wants to contact her use a certain come freq , and gives her public encryption key so he can encrypt it and she real time unencrypt it. She might not mention she is just the cook....

2) right after that message he gets an angry message from the Blue Mountain folks who want him back on the ship to help cover the handover, 'why the hell are we paying you' sort of thing, get your butt back to the ship NOW.

He can then coordinate with Jin on his way back to his ship.

Ok hopefully all y'alls can work with that. It is a bit.. audacious to the point where she is scared by it . Hopefully it all works out for the best.

I kept things like the exact exchange between Arthur and Jin , and exactly how much she told the rest of the team, intentionally vague. To give us plenty of room to all fit stuff together

I thought it was wonderful megyn! I'll have a post for Thomyris up tomorrow.

Oh my! Improvised bombs and clever chef about to do something nefarious? Love it!

And thank you for not ripping any wires out of stuff on my bridge! :)

You know i was thinking in a situation like this, if we cant get the clamps to landing gear unlocked, we might have to jettison the gear to get out .

If we have to jettison the gear - we will preferably need a SKILLED pilot like Elaine to land us safely. Or possibly Donovan . Or someone who at least has her full ships pilot card.

But the shuttle is named after you !!! Welll sort of. No way we give up Annie . Besides, we will need it later probably some point when our engineer turns it into a bomb haha.

It is too bad the St. Anne isn't like the USS Voyager. They apparently had a dozen or more shuttle because it seems they lose one every episode ( I have been watching on BBC America. I have enjoyed it more than i expected)

Back
Top Bottom