Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Mist (Koibito & Itazura Reborn)

As the attack was called, the Surskit done what it thought was dodging. It rushed into the attack, not knowing where it was coming from. The small Pokemon was sent flying again, this time, not getting up. Viola withdrew her Pokemon and looked at the small ball in her hand. "I said dodge it, not run into it. Oh well," she said with a sigh. "I guess that means you win."

Aiden watched with held breath as Surskit dove right for it in confusion, and with a head on Confusion the opposing Pokémon went down.

The boy gasped softly as he saw Surskit go down, eyes widening in disbelief. He'd actually done it, he actually fought and beat a Gym Leader! It meant he would have his first Badge... but more important to Aiden was their deal.

"I did it!" He said as he ran in and scooped up the tiny Ralts in his hands. "You were great out there!" He encouraged, "you too Litleo!" He exclaimed down to the Pokeball in his pack. With a grin and the cute Pokémon in his hands his eyes darted to Viola. "And that means..." he said to her suggestively.

Viola put her Poke'balls away and smiled. "Yes, yes. You get to have your fun with me, but not out here in the open." She turned and motioned for him to follow her. She would lead Aiden into the gym and upstairs to a room with a bed. "We won't be bothered here. All the workers know not to come here, and the gym is closing anyway." She walked over and sat on the bed, with her legs crossed. "So what will you do?"

Aiden nodded, eagerly following Viola into the Gym and up the stairs to a small room.

The boy watched as the older woman sat on the bed. At her question he tugged at the thick collar of his blue sleeveless outfit, dragging it to the zipper and pulling it down just a bit. "I know... I wanna see what a naked Gym Leader looks like" he chuckled cheekily with an innocent smile as he approached Viola.

For a young Trainer he was sure bold. Aiden stepped forth and reached out, gripping the hem of her white shirt and gently began pulling it from her, being careful to not yank off her camera.

The trainer sure wanted her naked, and he seemed to be working on himself fast enough. As he touched her shirt, her shooed his hand away. "Not so fast sweetie. Let me do this." She smiled and stood up and walked around Aiden before pushing him onto the bed. "You won, so let me give you a reward." Viola pulled the camera off her neck and sat it on a table by the bed. "You really wanted me, didn't you?" She moved her hands to the base of her tank and pulled it up and over her head." This would reveal a nice surprise for Aiden. Viola was a nature woman, and she didn't wear a bra. Then again, her B-cup breasts weren't large enough really need a bra. In her youth, her breasts were still nice and perky.

Aiden went for her shirt but was stopped before he was pushed to the bed, falling back onto it on his back as he looked up at Viola. The boy smirked and gave a nod when she told him to let her reward him for his win.

"Heh... Yeah, I did" Aiden answered confidently to the Gym Leader as she asked if he wanted her.

Watching as Viola pulled up her white tank top, Aiden was surprised as the Gym Leader's rounded b-cup breasts bounced forth, small but not flat and perfectly rounded, lifted by her youthful perkiness. It seemed she went natural and did not wear a bra, even when she was battling young Trainers coming to her gym! His eyes widened at the glorious sight of her small waisted body that accentuated the sudden roundness of smaller, pert breasts above as the boy's deep purple eyes sunk to the baggy cargo shorts that hung off her hips giving the woman a sporty look and then back up to her bare chest.

He himself still wore most of his clothing; a sleeveless two toned blue top with a thick hooded collar that bunched neatly around his neck and currently a halfway undone zipper, matching blue shorts worn over athletic shorts that were black, tight to his skin, and came down passed his knees. As usual he wore his black fingerless gloves and blue sport sneakers. A bulge was forming quickly and stiffer by the second in his shorts as well.

Viola stood topless before him. Her perky breasts bounced lightly with her breaths, each one topped with an already hard nipple in the center of a pink silver dollar sized areol. "So do you like my breasts? I know they are not as large as some of the other gym leaders out there, but they are firm, perky, and fun to play with." She runs her hands up her stomach and over her breasts. "I guess you want me to remove my shorts next?" She would then turn around and wiggle her rear at him a little in a teasing manner, but wait for him to answer her.

Aiden nearly drooled as his eyes locked on to the older woman's breasts, watching them subtly bounce with her motions. He nodded rapidly as she asked if he liked em, "those tits are amazing!" The boy blurted out boldly. Aiden's shorts became tighter as she basically advertised herself, speaking professionally to him as a Gym Leader would to a Trainer, and it only turned him on more.

"Yes please!" Aiden eagerly answered as Viola asked if he wanted her to take her shorts of next. His clothing too restricting now to his dick, the boy undid his shorts and pulled them and the under shorts down with his boxers, his young length springing out stiff as could be. Aiden's dick stood impressively tall for his age at least with a sizeable seven inches, twitching eagerly as he watched her curved behind.

Viola had been glancing over her shoulder when he undone his pants and removed his member from them. "Oh, aren't you a big boy?" She smiled and stood up to undo her pants. She was still facing away from him, so the only thing he would see was the movements of her arms as she worked the button and zipper. However, she would soon move her hands to her hips and hook her thumbs in the waistband of her short and started to push them down. It took only a second for a second color to some into view. It was her panties. A pair of pink cotton thongs that were nestled tightly between her round cheeks. She pushed her shorts down her as she bent over to give him a wonderful view of her bare ass cheeks with the hint of pink fabric covering her gym leader pussy.

"Heh.." Azure's face flushed at Viola's comment, his cock tensing in response as he watched her push her shorts down. He could see the slightest hint of her pussy through her thong, her smooth, round ass-cheeks split by the string of her panties.

Just the sight alone sent pre-cum leaking from his tip, if he was only a little more unexperienced he might have lost his load at the mere sight of her like this. Aiden wanted her bad, he wanted to conquer her like he did in battle, in her bed. The feeling was exhilarating awaiting her to reveal herself to him.

Viola stood up and smiled as she kicked her shorts to the side. Her boots had come off when she had first entered the room. She turned around, showing the front of her panties, that framed her crotch perfectly. She made her way over to him, moving her hips in a more seductive way than before. Though she seemed like a tom boy, it was clear that she knew how to work her womanly charms. Once she reached him, her right hand reached out and the tips of her fingers lightly touched the tip of his cock. She could feel the sticky slickness of his pre-cum. "Aww. I hope you are ready to blow your load so soon." She pulled her hand back and stood up, rubbing the pre-cum covered finger tips against her panties.

Aiden's cock tensed at the nimble fingers of the curvy, slightly tomboyish woman against the length. He smirked as she teased him, shaking his head innocently, "I got plenty to spare" he said with a grin looking up at her. He watched as she rubbed the pre-cum onto her panties and the boy blushed as he reached forward and slowly pulled her panties down for her.

As he pulled her panties down, he would be greeted with a small trimmed patch of blond hair over her youthful pussy. The lips of her pussy were slightly puffy, and hid her opening perfectly. "Eager to get to the main show, aren't we?" She giggle slightly and stepped from her panties before kicking them to the side. "Well, I guess we shouldn't hold off anymore then." Viola knelt down and placed her hands around Aiden's cock and started to stroke it softly. "I am guessing that you would want to enjoy me mouth then?" She leaned forwards and softly licked the head of his cock a few times. She could taste the saltiness of his pre-cum. She would then take his length into her mouth, showing her skill by taking it all into her throat.

Aiden's heart skipped a beat as he caught first view of Viola's cunt, the lovely patch of blonde pubic hair, her voluptuous lower lips, it made him shiver with anticipation before the older woman sank to her knees before him.

"Y-yeah, please" Aiden politely answered with a soft groan as she started stroking his younger cock. "A-ahhh..." the boy moaned aloud as he felt her mouth slip over his length, the warm sensation surrounding his cock and sending a shiver up his spine. His hands dove into her blonde hair, gripping the round bouncy locks on either side of her head.

When Viola slipped the boy down her throat, Aiden tensed up. "Guh..." he groaned to her as his length pulsed hotly down her throat, "amazing.. fuck.." he moaned.

Once he was tucked away inside her throat, Viola vibrated her throat to give him more pleasure. Her tongue moved against the base of his cock for a moment before she finally pulled back, running her tongue along the underside all the way to the tip. She made sure that there was a clear pop when her lips left his cock and a smile soon followed that. "I hope you enjoy this. Not many trainers get this chance." It isn't that she didn't lose battles against trainers, it is this was a very rare offer that was made to Aiden. With that said, she quickly put his cock back into her mouth and started to swirl her tongue around the head of it. She would stroke the lower half of his cock as she moved her head up and down on the upper half.

"Ngh... V-Viola..." Aiden moaned as if a reminder that this was the Gym Leader Viola, and she was sucking him off. His member trembled as her tongue trailed up the understand and to his tip as she sucked off of his cock with a loud pop before she smiled innocently at him.

The boy nodded as she told him this, it was true, this was a Gym Leader, one of the most powerful Trainers in the region and here she was blowing a Trainer much younger than her. She was an older woman to him, despite that she was still indeed young. Her hot mouth descended onto his boyish dick once again he couldn't help himself, Aiden gripped the strands of hair that framed her face and ended in even more bulbous ends, pulling lightly as he urged her.

Aiden could feel her jerking the base of his cock only making the rest of his dick feel even more amazing in her mouth as the Gym Leader herself began to bob her head, sucking him off expertly.

Her free hand would moved down between her legs as her fingers would lightly play with her pink pussy as she lightly grazed his cock with her teeth. Her saliva ran down his shaft, allowing for more lubrication for her hand's movements. She would suck more intently on the head of his cock as her middle and ring finger sank into her own sweet opening. A light muffled moan would be heard from her lips as she pleasured both him and herself.

The boy leaned forward towards Viola as she devoured his dick, Aiden moaned and gripped at her strands of hair like they were handlebars as his cock tensed up in her mouth, down her throat whenever the Gym Leader would swallow him down. He felt her moan, felt the vibrations coursing through his cock as he listened to the sweet sounds she made.

It was becoming too much, Aiden pulled harder and curled his body forward around Viola's head in effort as he neared the edge of his pleasure. "L-Leader Viola I'm gonna cu-ugh!" Before he could even finish his sentance the younger boy pull Viola to the base, his dick spasming as he suddenly burst. Repeated thick loads of cum spilled right down the Gym Leader's throat as the boy released all he could for her.

At the last moment as he let her go, his cock falling from her mouth, the last couple shots streaked over her face. One splashed across the bridge of her nose while another went up her cheek and forehead, into her hair. The last shot splashed against her chin and the last bit dribbled from his cock as the boy finished, panting.

After a moment he sat back up however, and the youth of his dick showed as it strengthened right up, barely going soft at all before he seemed to recover and be ready for more only moments later!

Viola didn't have much time to react to his movements as he pulled her head down against his crotch. However, she didn't fight him and eagerly swallowed down his cum as it hit her throat. She felt him pull from her mouth and then felt the warm splashes of semen on her face. "Bad boy. Why would you waste it like that?" She used her fingers to scrape and guide the cum to her mouth where she sucked it down and swallowed it. "You should never pull out early."

She smiled and stood up after all the cum was cleaned off. She pushed him over onto the bed before stepping up and standing over his head. "Do you want to taste my pussy?" She didn't give him the chance to answer before sitting over his face. She was facing towards his cock and as she pushed her wet pussy against his lips, he reached down and stroked his still stiff dick. "I see you weren't lying about being able to go a few times.

Aiden blushed as she told him this, did that mean... Was she going to let him cum inside? He did like the sight of his cum streaked across her face, it was almost a shame... Almost, but the idea of emptying strictly into her was more than enticing. His heart raced excitedly at the idea, but he was getting ahead of himself. He didn't get the chance to answer but he definitely did, he wanted to taste Gym Leader pussy and that's exactly what she had given to him.

In an instant Viola stood boldly over the young trainer before she turned to face his cock and planted herself down right against his face, her pussy flush with his mouth and Aiden had no choice or desire to do anything but lick. His tongue shot out, into Viola's sweet pussy and he began to eat her out, licking ravenously against her pussy.

The boy's cock twitched as Viola gently began stroking him off, "Mmhmm~" He moaned proudly into her sweet cunt as she noted he really could go on.

Viola allowed him to work his tongue against her pussy as he liked. She enjoyed having her pussy licked and also enjoyed sitting on her partners as she was now. She leaned down over him and started to lick the head of his cock once more. She soon too him back into her mouth as he had been before. However, this time, she didn't plan on letting him cum. She swallowed his cock, as before, as she pushed her pussy down against his lips more.

Aiden reached up and around, grasping at her round ass. It wasn't huge, but plump and round due to her curvy stature, and his fingers sunk in lightly to the soft cheeks of her marshmallow backside as he gripped tightly, pulling her down onto him.

This young boy wasn't inexperienced with oral either it seemed, for his age Aiden was rather agile with his tongue. He swirled deep inside, pistoned the warm muscle into her hole, licked rapidly and with a decent amount of skill. Aiden moaned into Viola's Gym Leader pussy as he felt her descend down onto his cock once more, swallowing him down her throat all the way to the base as his youthfully swollen balls pressed against her nose as his hips rose to meet her face. All the while Aiden didn't falter, not slowing down an ounce as he devoured her pussy.

Viola moaned softly around his shaft as she moved her hips against his lips. Her hands rested on the bed as she moved her head, deepthroating him without any trouble at all. He was larger than average, but not by much, so it wasn't too much trouble to take him fully. Her pussy grew wetter as he lapped at her insides and she knew that she would love to have his cock inside her. Just the thought of it made her body hotter.

Aiden didn't know or care that Viola was such a pervert for young Trainers, but it would only arouse him more anyway. He focused on licking harder, rougher, twirling his tongue inside of her to hit every last spot. The boy pulled her ass down, squeezing her ass tight as he moaned deep vibrations into the Gym Leader as she started to more rapidly deepthroat him. His dick twitched in her hot mouth as he ate her out with all he had, wanting to please her as best as he could.

The Trainer moaned out as his hips bucked, the boy thrusting down her throat roughly as the older woman used him.

Viola was close to climaxing, but didn't want it to be from his tongue. She jumped her hips up and stood, still bent over with his cock in her mouth. She slowly rose up and with a loud pop looked under herself at him. "Tell me, do you want my pussy on your cock? You want to feel what it is like to have gym leader's wet sex squeezing your trainer dick?" She stroked him softly with her left hand, keeping her right on the bed to stablize herself. "She would feel the cool air against her wet sex, and it sent shivers down her spine.

Back
Top Bottom