Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Mist (Koibito & Itazura Reborn)

"Nhhh~" Aiden moaned out as Viola stood from him, still bent over to his twitching dick. He felt and heard the loud pop of his cock leaving her lips before she looked down between them at him.

"Y-yeah..." Aiden panted softly, his length throbbing in her hand as she jerked him, "I wanna feel a Gym Leader's pussy" he said with determination in his voice, the kind of determination found in all young Trainers though his was directed at a more adult matter. "This Trainer's cock is gonna beat you in here too" he declared with youth and vigor in his tone, as innocently eager as ever not dropping an ounce of his perverted character. The young Trainer laid back watching the older woman above, the Gym Leader who secretly photographs or touches younger Trainers at her whim. This is exactly what the boy wanted.

Viola wiggled her body down along his body, making sure to wiggle her ass for him to watch. As she reached his lap, she rose herself up and looked over her shoulder at him. "I guess I will have to make it worth the wait then." She lined him up under her, running the head of his cock against her soaking pussy. She bit her lip as she felt the head of his cock slip into her opening. Slowly she lowered herself down, letting her pussy swallow up his dick.

Aiden's eyes were locked on Viola's curved hips and plump ass wiggling down his body as she glided along it with her own. As the Gym Leader hovered over his length the boy's youthful cock, swollen with need and anticipation, twitched wildly knowing what was to come. As Viola sank down onto him, Aiden could feel her walls gripping him tightly as he glided through, stretching her tight hole the wetness making it easy to slip in.

The blond boy's hands shot to Viola's ass, gripping it tightly enough that his fingers sunk in slightly to the soft flesh. His eyes widened as he stared at her pussy swallowing his dick to the base, "th-this is a Gym Leader's pussy... Fuck" Moaned the boy aloud, astounded by the incredible feeling of the fit woman.

"Well, this is a youthful leader's pussy," she said with a giggle. She tightened her walls around him as she wiggled her hips against his lap. "I am sure the older ones are a little looser than mine." She leaned over a little, letting him see her pussy swallowing his cock. She raised her hips a little before dropping them back down with a small slap. She placed her hands on his knees to hold her steady as she started to bounce her hips on his dick, letting her ass bounce for a nice little show.

Aiden's face brightened as Viola so casually talked about her own pussy's tightness, nonchalantly calling out other, older Gym Leaders as she just held him inside of her like it was nothing. Her cunt squeezed his cock as the blonde wiggled around his lap with him bare inside of her and the young man moaned softly at the feeling.

His eyes watched with wonder as Viola's glistening wet pussy slid up his length, Aiden able to see her cunt clamping onto him as it resisted the pull as she rose up his member. Her hips fell with a light clap and Aiden tensed, gripping Viola's plump ass tighter as his own hips raised up to press into her. "Gah... Y-yeah, yours is pretty tight" he grunted before the Gym Leader began bouncing, the fap fap fap of her hips sounding out repeatedly at the pace of her riding him.

"Agh... V-Viola... Nhh!" Aiden couldn't help but pump his hips with her as well, jamming his younger Trainer cock up her young, experienced Gym Leader's pussy.

Viola moaned out as she bounced her hips against his. She could feel his shaft sliding against her inner walls. Her pussy squeezed his cock tightly, milking him for his cum. "You know, you don't have to worry about cumming. It is a safe day, so you can shoot it right inside." She stopped only once to twist herself around to face him, keeping him inside her the whole time. She placed her hands on his chest as she started to bounce her hips against. This time letting him watch her tits bounce.

Those moans were music to his ears, Aiden nearly lost his load right there as Viola then told him he could cum inside, that it was safe even though he wore no condom and his bare, unprotected cock twitched inside of her. "R-right... Ahh" the boy moaned as his body tensed from head to toe trying to hold back.

Viola stopped to turn, her tight pussy walls twisting on his cock as she turned her body around without pulling him out an inch. Aiden growled softly in pleasure as he looked up at the woman, watching her curvy body and round tits loitering above him. He blushed as her hands planted firmly on his chest and her hips started bucking again, fucking down his cock over and over again.

"V-Viola! I... I.." Aiden gritted his teeth, he tried to hold back but this Viola was amazing, his cock trembled in pleasure and effort to not blow before just that happened!

"I'm gonna- UGH!" Aiden couldn't even declare it in time. With a grunt, he gripped onto her thighs and his back arched pressing himself in deep. The boy's dick pulsed as suddenly the first shot exploded inside of her, a thick rope of cum blasting into her bare pussy before more messily followed, Aiden pumping his hips at each shot that flooded her pussy so suddenly. It was after a good few blasts of cum filling her pussy full that he finished, panting hard as he looked up at her bouncing tits.

Luckily... The boy's youth shone through again as a short time passed and his cock did not limp out, he stayed hard, his cock twitching in her pussy as if to beg for more despite blowing a little quick.

"H-heh... I... I can keep going... Sorry" he apologized quickly as he reached up, groping her breasts boldly as he ground himself up into her.

Viola didn't have time to react before feeling his thick cum shoot inside her. She could feel the warmth feeling her insides and it made her blush. "Naughty boy, I hoped you would have lasted a little longer." She was about to lift off of him when he grabbed her breasts and said he could go again. "I hope so. At least make me cum before you finish. She leaned down some, putting her hands on the bed before she started to bounce her hips again. She was enjoying the feeling of having a nice young cock inside her again. Sure she had her little secret about playing with her Pokemon, but she loved having a human again.

A bashful sweat drop appeared on his brow as she scolded him, but honestly his cock hardened even more when she did. "Haha my bad" he crudely apologized for cumming so quick.

"Yes Ma'am" smiled Aiden as Viola braced her hands on either side of him upon the bed as she began to ride him more vigorously. This time Aiden fucked along, as she leaned over he pulled her tiny nipple into his mouth, sucking roughly on it as one hand reached around her to grope her ass. His hips pumped upward in time with hers, his movements a little more natural now with the young Trainer seeming to have a better hold on himself after getting the first two easy ones out.

There was no way he could have known Viola's taboo habit at the time, but all he knew was this pussy was amazing. If he had found out, it would have been no wonder to him how she got her Pokemon to comply again and again.

Back
Top Bottom