Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Office Romances don't work...do they? (Nightstalker x Candi)

Re: Office Romances don't work...do they? (Nightstalker x Ca

Chris smiled and listened intently to her words as they walked to the small seafood place, his dark bright blue eyes sparkling as he spoke softly. "Sounds good to me." Opening the door for her he followed behind her and glanced around at some of the other diners.

"I thought so too. Plus, it would bring in more revenue for us since we'd be leasing the space." She hugged him and ordered a shrimp salad for lunch, waiting for him. "Are you excited about tomorrow?"

Chris listened to her words, dark bright blue eyes sparkled softly as they met hers. Ordering the same he sat down at the small table. "Of course I am. I know you are."

She smiled and leaned across the table, kissing him softly. "I love you. And I can hardly wait until we're married."

Chris returned the soft sweet kiss, his dark bright blue eyes sparkling back into hers as he reached for and gently squeezed her hand. "Me too my love." he said in a whispered tone.

She smiled and scooted closer to him, glad to see their food when it came.

Chris breathed in the rich aromas of the food as it arrived, taking several sips of his drink before biting into the food. Lips licked as he spoke barely above a whisper. "Delicious but not as sweet as you my love."

She smiled at his compliment and kissed his cheek before digging in. "Mmm, It is good." Once lunch was through she walked back with him to the office and smiled. "I'll see you late tonight. And then tomorrow we'll be married." She smiled and kissed him one more time before practically skipping off to her office to finish her work.

Chris enjoyed the break from work with her close company along with lunch. The walk back seemed even quicker if that was possible as he smiled at her words. A few more hours work then his mates making sure he was ready for really late tonight and the party they had organized, not overly looking forward to it but his suit was already there as he tried to stay with tradition to some degree.

Claire met up with some friends from the mainland and they all went out to a karaoke bar, having a fun time together. Claire declined offers for male dancers/strippers and happily accepted the naughty presents she received. When it was all said and done, she went back to her home with her friends and showed them around, ending the tour with her wedding dress. When the girls were safely back at the hotel, the bride-to-be fed Rex and slipped into bed.

Chris left work late, the two new recruits to the company demanding the extra help and for the life of him he was not sure why. It became evident no sooner he hit the club with his mates, preplanned to make him late there as he gave them glares and declined every female there. Even a chaste kiss to the cheek was met with a low growl and harsh glare, eyes flaring to almost blood red as he left and stayed at the hotel. With his phone call in place he knew that he would not be late, tomorrow was going to be one great day he wished would just arrive already.

Tomorrow came early for Claire. She woke up to her alarm without a hangover. Smiling she started to get ready for her big day. Her friends showed up and helped her get ready after her shower. They helped her do her hair and make up, and complimented her choice of lingerie as she got dressed. She put on a light dress over her lingerie and they drove to the place together. Once there, she put on her wedding dress with the help of her friends and put on her shoes with a smile. She was ready soon after her arrival. And she could hardly wait.

Chris had not touched any alcohol all night thus leaving no chance for any silly behaviour to be employed on him by his mates. With the last guest and only other one he needed his doctor from the mainland acting as best man having arrived earlier that day he was soon dreaming peacefully. The phone ringing several times as his wake up, after a quick hot shower and shave he was soon dressed in the tuxedo that he had hired. In fact it was almost fully paid for as the knock at the door came, opening it he laughed with the doctor as they made their way from the hotel to the location. Arriving only minutes before her he waited by the large altar with the priest as the music began to play from the piano.

Finally, the music began, her bridesmaids and maid of honor making their way up the aisle first. Claire smiled and stood up, her hair done in beautiful curls that spilled over one shoulder. She looked amazing as she walked down the aisle, her father giving her away. She walked slowly and reached the altar after kissing her father's cheek. Then, it was just her waiting for her husband-to-be to guide her the rest of the way.
sv2xr6.jpg

Chris's ears filled with a mixture of the music from the pianist and the oohs and aahs at what she was wearing, simply stunning was the best way he could describe it as his doctor gave him the lightest of nudges. Offering his arm to link with hers, dark bright blue sparkling eyes met that of the priest as the small introductory part of the sermon started.

Taking his arm in hers, she smiled at him and walked with him to the altar. She let her eyes meet his and then turned her attention to the priest, listening to the sermon he gave, holding her fiance's hand. She could hardly believe they were getting married.

Chris's dark bright blue eyes looked straight ahead focusing on the priest, occasionally stealing a glance towards her as he felt his heart beating faster. Now that time was here he was so excited and scared that he feared the words would not come out right. Nodding his head to most of the speech the only time he spoke was to say "I do." his eyes glancing back towards the congregation briefly as well.

She smiled and stared into Chris' eyes as he said, "I do," and glanced back at the priest now and then. The love in her eyes was very clear. She said, "I do" without any hesitation. Finally, it was time to kiss the bride, their marriage nearly official.

Chris smiled and waited, time seeming to stand still as he waited for either someone to object or the inevitable words from the priest. Getting no objections he turned and lifted the thin veil, his lips pressing softly against hers as he held her close.

Claire kissed him back, leaning into him as she wrapped her arms around him as well. Finally, they were married. She was his wife. She was grinning ear to ear as she pulled away and their wedding chorus was played. She held his hand in hers and stared into his eyes. "I love you," she said softly.

Chris deepened the kiss as his dark bright blue eyes met hers, being showered with confetti as they began to leave his words whispered. "Love you so much and thank you for making me not only the happiest but luckiest man alive to have a woman as beautiful and smart as yourself."

She blushed a little even as they walked together, hand in hand. "If you're the luckiest man, I'm the luckiest woman," she said. "Because I found an amazingly sexy man who cares so much about me." They were stopped for a few photos and then the parents came to get their last few hugs and kisses until the reception.

Chris felt his cheeks heat at her whispered words, posing for the photos he opened the back of the large red limousine. The chilled champagne ready to serve as he poured them both a glass. "To a very long life together my beautiful and smart wife."

She smiled and climbed into the car with him, closing the door behind her and snuggling close to him. She took the glass from him and tapped her glass against his. "Cheers."

Chris smiled and reached forward to tap the dividing glass giving the driver the indication to move off, kissing her lips softly he traced two long thick fingers across the soft skin of her cheek. "Claire you have made me so happy. Do you remember our first ever meeting?"

Back
Top Bottom