Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fan and the Domme [Machiavelli & FavoredFox]

Somehow he doubted that she would let him cum so easily, so unceremoniously in his pants in the back of a theatre, but that didn't stop him from openly groaning as she tormented his cock head, and panting out a desperate "yes..." as she teased him with the prospect of release. Her hand lowered to his balls and he tensed, but her touch was gentle and light for a time, making him moan quietly. His whole body tensed and shuddered as her hand clenched, every second she counted ten times as long to his brain.

Then she released him and he gasped, relaxing as she used the moment to free just the swollen purple head of his cock from his pants, her fingers squeezing playfully over the sensitive head, causing him to shiver and pant quietly. He little game was laid out before him, and he groaned in both pleasure and dread at the hours ahead, but nodded slowly at her question. "Anything where you play with my cock is more than worth the pain." He said with a small smile.

She snuggled up next to him, close enough that she could easily hear his pants of pleasure and soft moans as she teased him slowly and deliberately, his cock throbbing against her. And while his balls ached and his cock throbbed in desire and lust and pain, there was still something so hot and perfect about this little scene and this little game they were playing. It drove him wild, and soon his hips were squirming at every brush against the sensitive head, though he wasn't quite on edge yet.

Her eyes had yet to leave the movie screen, and somehow that made the whole things even hotter - her attention wasn't on teasing him or playing with him, it was a side enjoyment, a little toy to fiddle with, and that turned him on beyond belief. He had never considered that he might be into having a girl just play with him casually, whenever she wanted, but now that it was happening...

It wasn't a bad movie. It wasn't a cinematic masterpiece by any sense of the word, but it was still entertaining. The characters were interesting, their romance was sweet if a bit hilarious. Rosy found herself laughing at the antics more then a few times, in fact she was slowly losing focus on the throbbing cock head; but, her fingers never stopped. The swollen glands were still squeezed over and the tip was pinched. The rhythm remained stead for the most part, speeding up a little when she was delighting in the movie and her giggling became full laughter.

The time was lost, which was to be expected, but around 40 minutes in a lovely scene between the couple on screen reminded her of her own antics. They were teasing each other, kissing each other, and disappeared behind a door for some very fun sex by the sound of it. Of course it ended in hilarity, but it still brought Rosy's mind to the dick in her fingers. "I bet you want to cum so bad, huh?" She purred, her hand leaving the head to rub down the hidden length. Again she was kind to those swollen balls, rubbing circles over them. They were given a squeeze, but only a light one before she rubbed back up to return to her torturous actions. Though, her fingers were moving just slightly faster.

More crazy antics on the screen pulled her attention back to it, and the woman happily returned to her movie.

Jason tried to let himself get lost in the movie, and to some extent it worked. Her fingers worked so teasingly that he could never really forget that he was being played with and kept constantly aroused, his balls heavy with cum. Her attention, however, seemed mostly lost, and he relished and was actually aroused by her absentminded nature, how she toyed with him thoughtlessly. Several times she made him gasp or groan quietly as her fingers played with the so-sensitive head, his hips squirming.

Once her attention returned to him for a moment, he gasped as her fingers left the sensitive head, which was now leaking precum steadily, teasing down his long length. "Please..." He breathed out, knowing his begging was in vain, and that he wouldn't cum yet, if anytime soon. Her fingers rubbed gently against his balls and he moaned again, head tilting back slightly, his eyes rolling back in pleasure. Her light squeeze made him jump slightly, and then her fingers went back to the head, moving slightly faster until he was panting.

"Fuck fuck fuck..." He panted out. "Fuck can I please cumm.....?"

There is was. The pleading she was looking for. Rosy couldn't help but squeeze her legs together in time with her fingers on the soaking cock head. "Hmm?" She hummed, casually looking away from the screen and up to his face to catch his eyes before trailing her gaze down to his desperate shaft. "Maybe, let's give it a try," she cooed. The movie was ignored for the moment as she used both hands to tuck him back into his pants and seal it in by fastening the button.

"Are you really sure you want to cum?" She questioned, her palm cupping the bulge to twist and rub over it with just enough force to be felt. Then it was given a firm squeeze and a rubbing that was as close to a full stroke as she could get given the confines. "You'd be spending the rest of the day with your pants full of sticky semen." Rosy pressed the heel of her palm down on the bulge forcefully and slowly moved it up and down. "Are you really, really sure you wanna spurt now? I mean, if you ask nicely to spurt your icky load in your pants so you can marinate your dick in it all day, I'll probably let you."

The attention to his trapped dick grew stronger as she worked to bring him to the edge, then grew lighter and lighter when she felt he was getting too close. "Think about it, okay?" And with that the woman returned her attention to the movie screen, but her main focus was the dick not quite in her hand. She didn't want to let him cum just yet after all, he'd have to beg properly. A catty smile pulled on her lips. She'd be crushing his balls instead, it was already decided; but, she really really wanted to hear him beg!

Jason let out a long, quiet groan as she tucked his long, throbbing cock back into his pants, the material strained by the erect cock. Her hands still played with him through that barrier however, and quite delightfully so, bringing him to the edge. She worked him very skillfully despite the pants between his flesh and hers, and her words entered his head and he heard them. But her teases were so intense and he was so turned on that he couldn't care less about the mess afterward - he just wanted to feel that rush of pleasure.

"Please please let me cum. Please, I want to cum so badly..." He begged, his breath hot and panting, so clearly desperate for her. His hips shifted and bucked against her playing hand and his eyes moved to hers as she teased him. "Please let me cum for you..." He breathed, his body instinctively leaning in toward her. She was so clearly in control despite being such a small girl compared to his large, muscular form.

Jason, somewhere inside, knew that she wouldn't let him get off just yet. She clearly enjoyed breaking him down and making him into a mess of aroused, needy, horniness. There was no way she'd just let all her work from the day go to waste on an orgasm she wouldn't even get to see. Part of him was starting to wonder if she'd ever let him cum, or how far this would even go. But of course, most of those thoughts were long gone now, replaced only by the pulsing hot, throbbing need to cum. His balls ached and hun heavily in his pants, and he felt her fingertips gliding over them as well every time she touched him.

Just hearing his pleas was orgasmic. Rosy had to consciously stop her eyes from rolling back. She had to keep composed, she had to seem nonchalant this time or the mood would change. The pink flush on her cheeks was only just visible in the dark theater, the sight only made possible by the flashes of light on the screen. This was so good! She wanted to keep this man forever. His moans and his cock were perfect, and if she weren't so horny right now she'd be thinking of all the sweetness she saw in his eyes and the perfect feeling of being held in his arms. "Maybe," she cooed, casually looking back at him. "Your begging is very pretty."

The woman continued to hum and started to bob her head as she pretended to ponder her choices. Through the agonizingly long thought process, her skilled hand never stopped its rubbing and squeezing and petting... Until it pulled away completely.

Rosy shifted in her seat until she was kneeling on it while facing her date. This let her use her other hand to grip the bulge in a much firmer hold. "Okay," she answered sweetly. Her strokes became more purposeful, no longer the playful teasing. "I'm going to let you ruin your pants," she purred while leaning in. Her hand pumped furiously, and she placed a sweet kiss on his cheek just as he neared the edge, then, with a catty grin she added. "Just kidding!" And suddenly her hand was crushing those battered balls all over again.

The redhead pulled back just enough to let him see her bright and sunny smile. "One...... Two....." She counted at an agonizingly slow pace all the way up to ten; but she didn't let go. If anything her grip became vice like. "Eleven....." This went all the way up to twenty when she finally released him all together and plopped back down in her seat with a perfectly pleased giggle...

Then unbuttoned his pants to start tormenting the head all over again.

Her thinking seemed to take years as she played with him still, making him shake and squirm in his seat, his cock throbbing against the fabric of his pants. Then, in that sweet, lovely tone she told him that she was going to make him cum, and he moaned, no longer quiet, as he hand truly worked his cock, full and fast, purring as she kissed his cheek. He reached the edge and his body stiffened, pleasure radiating through his body, balls tensing...

Then suddenly her hand was gone and instead crushed the poor swollen balls. He let out a long, low groan, squirming in his seat, cock leaking precum. Every second was an eternity, and as her grip tightened, so did every muscle in his body, his hands clenching. "Ahhh fuck!" He gasped out, and then she finally released him, plopping back to her seat and giggling that adorable giggle.

"Fuck..." He breathed, the tense pain still radiating from his tormented balls, and she pulled his throbbing, large, hard cock from his pants again, fingertips teasing with the swollen, sensitive purple head.

"Oh my goddd... Rosy..." He panted, almost collapsing back in his chair, his thighs trembling. "I'm so horny... please..." His breaths were heavy and hot as his eyes rolled back, precum practically flowing from the tip of his cock and lubricating her fingers.

It was all magical. His cries of sexual pain were even better than his pleading. Well, almost.

Rosy returned to her cuddling position, snuggling into his side while her fingers slid over the soaking head. This time she took the time to poke and prod at the very tip, pinching it cruelly on occasion... And they hadn't even reached the halfway mark. That thought coupled with his beautiful pleading made her bite her lower lip and rub her thighs together. She couldn't wait to 'ride' that cock again, and by the time she was done abusing the tip she was sure the friction on her panties would be more painful than pleasurable. Her pinching grew harder.

"Really?" She questioned innocently. "Silly, if you want to cum all you have to do is ask. I'll stuff you back in your pants and we'll try again. I'm bound to let you spurt eventually," she promised lied. Every time he asked she was going to add another ten seconds to the time spent crushing his nuts. Rosy hoped beyond hope that his lust muddled mind would have him throwing caution to the wind and try his luck.

"If you're not begging to spurt though, can you be quiet?" Again it was asked so sweetly it was like she wasn't stroking and abusing the head of his cock. "I'm trying to watch the movie." The woman jumped a bit as a brilliant idea came to her. "Oh! I was just thinking these weren't salty enough," she cooed, plucking out a piece of pop corn and swiping it over the dripping head before popping it into her mouth with a happy hum. "Tasty," she purred before snuggling in to watch the movie.

Jason bit back a groan as she pinched and prodded his head, his hips squirming as she lightly chastised him for being so noisy. With a slight nod and a half smile, he agree, and then his back arched and hips bucked as she took that piece of popcorn and gathered some of his precum with it. She popped it into her mouth sweetly and his eyes glazed over with sheer lust. There was something so sexual and so fucking hot about her using his precum like a sauce to dip her food in. If she ever let him cum, maybe she'd use that as cream for her coffee - of course, he wasn't ever sure she'd let him cum. So far, she seemed to delight only in his misery and his frustration.

Her rough nature with the tip of his cock made him squirm, but he bit his lip to stay quiet, merely writhing under her touch instead. Her touches were straying more on the side of abusing his poor head, and so it was slightly longer before he began to pant once more, body shaking. "Please, Rosy, may I cum, pleaseeee.... Please make me cum for you..." He begged, his voice soft and pleading and full of desire and want.

She actually did start to lose sight of him. His teasing and torment came second to the film playing on screen. She actually found herself getting invested in the characters, so she didn't mind the slightly longer wait. When he spoke her hand crushed the tender head in a tight fist as she jumped in surprise. "Oh!" Rosy let go and looked at her precum soaked palm before gently tucking him away again. "Let's see, let's see," she hummed as the button was fastened and she began rubbing up and down the trapped length. "I should probably let you cum this time, I can't remember how many times you've been brought to the edge since our date started. I'm being so mean," she purred.

The woman's hand set a gradual pace, but it was strong and firm in its over the pants stroking. "So much so," she hummed thoughtfully, watching as she brought the man close all over again. This time, when her hand pulled away at the last second, she didn't instantly crush his nuts. Instead, Rosy decided to expose him all over again. "That making you cum in your pants just seems cruel, doesn't it?" The button was undone and the zipper pulled down, then his full package was pulled out of those tuxedo printed briefs.

Rosy used both hands to make sure his tender sack was just as free as the throbbing length, then used one to slowly stroke the full length. "I think..." A perverted gleam came to her eyes as she smiled up at Jason. "That I'm gonna make you cum all over your shirt instead. How does that sound?" Rosy twisted her palm over the tender head with each upward stroke, but kept her touch light to make the build to his orgasm almost painfully slow. "Tell me when you're gonna cum."

Jason gasped as she pinched the sensitive head of his cock, hips squirming in slight surprise. She pushed him back into his pants and her hand played over the bulging cock with firm, intent on tormenting him and teasing him to the very edge. Her touch had him gasping, squirming, and moaning quietly as he reached the edge, only to have her pull away, causing him to cringe slightly in expectation of the crushing pressure on his balls.

But no, instead she slowly released him again, teasing him with what a waste it would be to make him cum in his pants. She freed his cock and his balls, fingers playing over the tender, sensitive flesh and he moaned, head tilting back to expose his throat as his eyes glazed in pleasure, her light touch edging him ever so cruelly slowly. She said she as going to make him cum all over his shirt, and half of him was horrified at the humiliation that would cause him and the other half didn't care, as long as he got some blessed release. "Please.... please make me cum." He breathed as she twisted her palm over his head, making his legs tremble.

He slowly reached the very edge of orgasm and he tensed, prepared to prevent the surge of pleasure if she should deny him again. "I'm going to cum, Rosie..." he panted.

The panted warning had her touch growing even lighter, until the pads of her fingers barely touched the throbbing flesh. "Are you still going to cum?" She cooed as her fingers loosened and pulled away until only the tips of them trailed up and down, taking care to rub over the sensitive frenulum. "Are you still right there? Is all that semen building up and ready to shoot all over yourself? Hm?" Rosy continued that almost non-existent petting until she saw his balls pull up against his body.

"Nope!" The woman chirped, dropping the drooling cock to grip those exposed balls. Each testicle was trapped between her pinky and ring finger, and her pointer and middle finger, spreading them out far away from each other. Her grip was merciless. She had him in a vice so tight her knuckles were going white. "One... Two..." she purred. Each number took about two full seconds, and she did that on purpose. By the time she reached 'ten' she was twisting her hand back and forth as well as tugging his nuts as far away from his body as she could. "Fourteen... Fifteen... Oh look! Look at how cute it is Jason!"

Without removing her hand or loosening her grasp, Rosy pointed at the screen with her other hand. The couple seemed to have just gotten a puppy, and it was absolutely adorable! She seemed to forget about his nuts, even though she was still squeezing and twisting.

Jason quivered as her fingers just barely stroked the most sensitive parts of his throbbing cock, droplets of precum rolling down his shaft, the head swollen and purple, his legs shaking from the sheer amount of arousal. "Yes... yes..." He panted, hips bucking and squirming as his balls tightened.

And then her chirpy, cheerful retort and her tight grasp around his balls made a small spurt of precum gushed from his tip as she squeezed his balls and spread them, his cock throbbing with arousal even as he let out a long groan and tensed in his chair, trying to get away from her grasp. Of course that was in vain as her grip twisted and became more intense, to the point where his cry of pain left his lips and was audible - it was a good thing the theatre was empty aside from the two of them. The cute puppy was completely unnoticed by him, the tense, twisting pain and ache in his balls filling his mind.

"Hm?" His yelp caught her attention all over again. "Oh! Right, where was I?" The redhead continued with her tugging and twisting and squeezing. "Fifteen... Sixteen..." Still her counting down took twice as long as it should, so by the time she finally reached 'thirty' she'd been gripping him tightly for about a minute and a half. "There we go," she cooed, finally relaxing her fists. Her knuckles creaked and her fingers tingled as blood properly circulated through them. His balls were given a mocking little pat before she rubbed her palm up and down the swollen length.

Rosy smiled up at her date sweetly. "I'm sorry I got distracted, but I guess it wasn't all bad. You're still hard as a rock and it's all wet and sticky." When the feeling in her fingers went back to normal she wrapped them loosely around his cock to resume her stroking. "No luck that time. Want to try again? I'm not sure how much longer we have in the movie, but I don't think you'll have a whole lot of chances left." The woman's hand was quickly picking up the pace. "I bet there's still so much cum in your balls."

Jason was shaking and trembling in his seat by the time she released his poor tortured balls, flinching slightly at the soft little pat, a soft groan from his lips as she caressed his length, the muscles in his thighs quivering. As she smiled up at him sweetly, he panted with sheer frustration, exhaustion, and pain. He had to admit, however, that allowing her to abuse his balls was an ultimate turn on - after all, how better to be submissive than to allow her to play with his masculinity mercilessly?

Her hand returned to stroking his shaft and his hips bucked. She wasn't going slowly this time, her hand moving more quickly, making slight wet sounds as his precum lubed her hand. "God, please Rosy, please let me cum!" He pleaded, her more aggressive strokes taking him much more quickly to the edge despite the abuse, and the fact that this might be his last chance to cum (though if he had been thinking rationally, he would have doubted she would even let him). The movie was quickly coming to an end, and soon the credits would roll...

"Okay okay," she cooed, both hands grasping his shaft to pump it with intent. Intent to bring him so close to the edge he could taste it before she let go and captured his sack within her palms and squeeze them just like a fresh orange. "One... Two..." Her counting came again, taking about two seconds between each number. Rosy pressed her hands closer and closer together. Of course, she never used enough force to deal any real damage to her date. She wondered if he knew that.

The redheaded vixen continued her press until she reached the count of 'forty,' then finally released them. "Nope, not that time. Guess you'll just have to try again, huh?" With the sweetest of giggles the hands which had been causing such anguish only a moment ago returned to their pleasurable torment. They stroked and squeezed, flicked over the head and brought him to the brink. "Do you wanna try again? The chance to spurt your load is more than worth it, right?" She didn't let him answer this time. "Of course it is! Here we go, let's make you cum, okay?"

The same old story. She brought Jason to the verge of what would have to be a euphoric orgasm, only to bring him down and build him back up. "This is it," she cooed. "This is the time, it has to be. You can't stand it any longer can you?" She knew she was playing with a lust jumbled mind. If she said the right thing the right way, then he would truly believe with all his heart that she was going to let him cum. Only to nearly cum herself by destroying his hopes and dreams. The woman watched and waited until his back arched, his toes curled and his fingers nearly tore through the fabric of the armrest.

Then held his sack in her left hand, and slapped her right over top it. She hit it so hard that the sound echoed in the empty theater. "One," she purred, lifted up her right hand and swung it with enough force to whistle through the air until it collided with his abused sac again. "Two," and she'd continue, capping her way all the way to fifty.

She worked him right up to the edge again and this time that edge seemed so much more powerful, and he wavered on it for a long, hard moment, feeling the promise of pleasure running through his body in waves. Those waves were quickly diminished by the crushing tension of her hands crushing his balls, and he let out a long, loud groan of discomfort, squirming slightly as she tormented him. Then her hands began to tease again and he was certain that he couldn't stand it any further. Her words teased him with false promises of orgasms, and even if he might not have truly believed them, that didn't mean he didn't want to chance it.

She would work him up to the throbbing edge and them move away, fingers toying along his hips or gently against his balls, making him jump with apprehension. Then, in what had to be the most powerful touches yet, she promised that 'this was it' and her hand stroked hard and fast until he was certain that he was going to burst, his hips bucking up against her hand, fingers clenching at the arm of his chair. His full body was ready for this orgasm that would rip him apart, he was sure.

Then her hands moved and delivered a slap across his balls that brought a cry from his lips and his body jerked. Again. And again. His full body shuddered and squirmed and each strike brought a new cry of anguish from his lips until he was a moaning mess flinching at every motion, the sound of her slapping his balls mixing with his moaning cries. Despite the pain that wrenched at his gut, his cock still throbbed and leaked even as his balls turned purple and blue from the abuse.

Each cry, each jerk, each full body quake just spurred on her cruel motions. Rosy clenched her thighs together and felt her wetness squish between her legs. The sheer intensity of her own arousal only made her want to increase and destroy his all at once. Pretty blue eyes were focused on the sack cupped in her hand so that each painful strike always met its mark, and even in the low light of the theater she could see the discoloration. It was beautiful. A ball sack always looked better black and blue, and even though Jason was yowling and crying, his drooling cock told her that he agreed.

By the time she reached all fifty strikes her palms were red and stinging. "Look at how swollen they're getting. I wonder if we'll even be able to stuff them into your pants when we're done." Her eyes turned to the dripping cock and she practically purred as she stroked it slowly, this time driving him up the wall but not quite reaching the edge. "I think you have time for one more try; though, I'm not sure how much more abuse your full balls can handle; and, it's only fair to tell you," he voice was a sweet purr. "If the answer is 'no' this time, I'm going to stab my knee into them all sixty times. So I'd really consider it this time."

With a happy little hum, Rosy started twisting her fingers over the sensitive frenulum. "I think I'll give you another option though, since I've been so mean." The gleam in her eyes was devious. "I've been sitting over here completely drenched and neglected; so, I'll let you use your fingers to rub me to an orgasm over my panties, but I'll be squeezing those battered balls and twisting them around as much as I like until you make me cum." A pretty pink tongue slipped from her mouth and licked over her lower lip. "So, you have three choices. Three ways to beg me. 'Please make me cum and risk your balls breaking,'" she started, lifting up one finger. "'Please don't make me cum, keep all my useless sperm built up in your balls,'" the woman shivered while lifting a second. "Or, 'Please squish your nuts to your hearts content, and let me try to please you.' Pick one to repeat, and really make me believe it, or I'm just gonna knee them into oblivion anyway. Hurry, before the movie ends," she finished by raising the third finger on her free hand.

With all that said, her hand became more firm around Jason's desperate cock; squeezing and stroking while slowly building up speed. If he didn't chose soon, she'd be edging him to insanity all over again.

Her purring, her intent gaze on his poor abused cock and balls made him painfully hard as she stroked that glistening, dripping cock with soft, gentle touches. As she said that she thought they had time for one more try, he groaned, horribly afraid of further abuse for now, despite the ever-so small chance of the ultimate release. Thankfully she gave him that second option, and he gasped as she played with the head of his cock and the frenulum in particular - the head of his cock, as she had discovered, was so sensitive that too much stimulation was intense and hard to handle - he'd likely writhe away if she actually began to polish that purple, swollen helm.

His hand slid slowly up her thigh at her permission, and he nodded his understanding to her terms. Thinking quickly, or as quickly as he could given the situation, he chose the latter, repeating "Please squish your nuts to your hearts content, and let me try to please you..." over and over again, his voice intent and focused, lingering and dripping with desire and lust, his eyes moving to watch her as his hand caressed slowly over the damp slit outlined in her panties. His hips bucked as she stroked him and he let out a slow, sad moan, frustrated to no end. It was as if the abuse and torment would never stop, and though he loved it, he wasn't sure how much his body could take. Somewhere, in the back of his mind, he wondered what other sadistic, sexual, delightful tricks she had hidden away, ready to spring on him.

Despite his wondering, he continued his mantra, never missing a word as he focused on it and caressing her, fingers playing firmly along her slit and grinding softly against her clit through the fabric, desperate for her pleasure and approval.

The woman practically purred at his answer and spread her legs just enough to allow his hand between them. Her labia throbbed and a sighing moan left her prettily painted lips as he rubbed against it slowly. A slight jump in her hips and a soft sucking in of breath was the response to careful grinding against her most sensitive of spots. "Oh~" she cooed, her eyelids fluttering and hands stilling for several long seconds. After teasing the poor man so thoroughly she was already painfully close to her own nirvana. The difference being, she would actually get to experience it. "Good boy," she praised in a puff of air.

Rosy leaned in and nuzzled her cheek against his shoulder as her hands picked up their work again; right hand stroking the shaft and the left cupping abused balls. "You made a good choice, but you know..." She paused to gasp and mewl adorably as waves of heated tingles traveled along her form as her orgasm gradually built. The gentle hand became abusive once more and squeezed the already bruised nuts in her palm while tugging at the sack in jerking pulls, while off-setting the pain with pleasurable strokes and perfectly placed rubs. "If you had been so desperate that you'd risk 60 knees to the groin, I had already planned to let you cum. I was even going to use my mouth." The best part was, she wasn't lying. A big grin pulled her lips. "But this is better right? It's better to give me an orgasm than have one of your own, because you're such a good boy~"

Jason tried to ignore the fact that he was literally dripping with precum, his shaft and balls coated in the slick, sticky wetness as her hands alternated between pleasure and pain, moans and groans escaping him quietly, though he was careful not to let his attention to her sex waver. Even as she teasingly taunted him with how she would have let him cum, a sad, desperate sound gasped out of his mouth, but his fingers still slid against her clit. As she called him a good boy, without realizing how far into the submissive mindset he'd sunk, he nodded eagerly, desperate to please her, even as she tugged and squished his poor balls and stroked him with her other hand. "Ah... fuck oh... goddd..." He panted, squirming in his seat, toes clenched, his hand never pausing as he played with her through her panties.

He could feel her wet heat through them, and desperately wanted to touch it, feel it, slowly sink his fingers into her. Yet he didn't dare do that without her permission. He was so far gone in this submissive place that all he could think about was being tied up, balls tied tightly and stretched away from him, her hand tormenting them while she stroked him, edging him as he leaked into a dripping puddle on the floor.

He was certain that she ahd other things in mind for her servitude than just ball torment and teasing, but for now... she knew how to break him.

That sad little noise had her thighs clenching around his hand. His pure and utter desperation was turning her on so much that it wouldn't take him long at all to give her the release he was being denied. She wanted so badly to tease him and torment him and bring his need to cum so high that he cried at her feet, but not yet. That would come with time, and so long as this date continued to go as well as it had, and as long as Jason was willing to stay by her side, she would get what she wanted and then some.

Rosy's breath came in slow, hot pants that rolled over Jason's throat as she buried her nose against the crook of his neck. Her hands continued to move, stroking and squeezing and pulling. Edging him time and time again, bringing him closer and closer each time as he own orgasm crept up on her. A warm wave began in her toes and rolled up her legs and between her thighs. Her strokes became erratic and quick, furiously bringing him close to the orgasm he'd so far been denied. She was so far gone in her bliss that it seemed like she was truly about to let all of that built up cum spurt and sputter all over the place, but just before he could topple over that edge Rosy let him go, leaving him to dangle and wobble back and forth. He would have to try damn hard not to allow any ruined sperm to dribble down his shaft and end their date.

With the cutest of mewls, the woman clenched her hands in her date's shirt and curled up adorably. "Ooooh~ Yes!" The chirp was quite as her thighs clenched and her pussy throbbed, soaking Jason's fingers through her panties.

Back
Top Bottom