Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fan and the Domme [Machiavelli & FavoredFox]

She clapped so cutely, having bent down to closely observe his stroking hand, a motion which simply made him throb and gasp. She gave him a final instruction, one that was mildly humiliating, but doable. Besides, what did he really have to lose beside what was already turning out to be a wonderful relation between the two of them. He quickly approached the edge of orgasm at the pace she had instructed him to stroke, and felt his balls tense with the beginnings of orgasm. He released his cock suddenly, panting, fingers clenching his legs as his cock bobbed unsupported in the air. Precum dripped from his tip, but he held his orgasm.

"I'm not cumming, Rosy!" He called out after a moment to recover. Then, remembering her instructions, got back to stroking, slightly slower, balls throbbing with want and desire. Of course, now he was highly sensitive, and had to slow down more, then worked back up, just minutes later throbbing and squirming more in the seat he had been given by his cute date. Gasping, he reached the edge, jerking his hand away from his thick manhood, He called out to her again, taking a moment to calm down before starting his stroking again. Again, his first pace was slow, his cock now slick with his arousal, practically dripping with desire, the head purple and pulsing, sensitive beyond standing. He now groaned audibly with every stroke, hips bucking slightly, and his back arched as he moved closer and closer to the third edge, imagining her lips wrapping around that sensitive head, which caused him to gasp out, edged once more, letting out a shaky -

"I'm not... cumming, Rosy!"

Rosy didn't go far. Not only did she want to hear his calls to her, but she wanted to hear the wet slapping that came from his self torture. The majority of her attention was on him; but, she did manage to start browsing through the racks, picking out a few beautiful sets and laying them across her arm. The woman only walked away from the squishy sounds in order to find that green lace bra and panty set they'd seen when they walked in.

"I don't think you're trying hard enough," she chastized, her voice raised only to be heard. "There's too much time between them!" A cat like smile came to her lips as she held back a moan, her whole body tingling with what she wanted to do next. "I'm going to count to 30, and if you don't tell me you're not cumming at least four times by the time I'm done then you are going to be in a lot of trouble Jason!"

"One, Two, three..."

As he began to stroke himself again, her voice came from beyond the wall, telling him off for not trying hard enough. He honestly couldn't tell if she was disappointed or merely playing with him like a cat did with a mouse, but either way, he had to obey. He began stroking faster, groaning out loud over the slick stroking sound. There was simply no way he could edge that many times in such a short period! He reached the edge and clenched, squirming, gasping out the desperate phrase, "I'm not cumming, Rosy!"

Taking only a brief moment to cool down, he returned to his furious masturbation, the sounds of his jerking filling the room they were in, and now his panted gasps were clearly vocalized over the sound as well. He was wildly and totally turned on, edged to the point of shaking, and his next edge was called out as she counted seventeen. Struggling to obey her instruction, he returned to his task, panting out soft 'fuck fuck fuck...' as he throbbed and moaned. He reached another edge, announcing it with a frustrated groan at her count of twenty-four, and taking only a second to calm, returned to his strokes. He managed a fourth edge and announced it, though not technically inside her thirty seconds, just a few seconds afterwards, and he knew that she would likely have something in store for him.

But that fourth edge left him sitting in his chair, splattered precum dripping from the tip of his cock, still stroking, panting softly from lust.

The woman never wavered in her counting. Even though her panties couldn't be more soaked at the moment; and, the closer she got to 30 the faster her heart pounded. The moment the final number left her mouth and Jason failed to make it in time, she very nearly lost herself in an orgasm.

Rosy took a moment to collect herself, but the aroused flush couldn't be pushed away from her pale cheeks. Still, she returned to her date with three 'outfits' to try on. "Aww, sorry Jason; but, you didn't make it," she cooed in a mockingly sympathetic tone while poking her head into view. "You're going to take your punishment, right?" Stepping over to a dressing room, Rosy slid the key into the lock and pushed the door open. "Stand up, drop your pants and spread your legs as far as they can go. Then put your hands behind your head." As she spoke, she hung up the clothes and returned to stand before him. "Hurry hurry, I want to play with your cock, don't make me wait!" She chirped.

Jason was, understandably, concerned when his date returned, and her teasing, mocking tone definitely wasn't sincere - he knew she was going to enjoy whatever punishment she had in mind. Somehow, that only made it more hot. He nodded as she asked about his punishment. After all, he had come this far, he wasn't going to be deterred by the first real trial. He stood as commanded, dropping his pants to the floor. He hesitantly stepped back, spreading his legs in a wide V, and raised his arms, fingers clasping behind his head.

Based upon her position and his stance, he had a vague idea of what was coming, and it certainly made him anxious, but he tried not to tense or shy away from her, and instead stood his ground and accepted whatever she had planned.

After all, any girl that said "hurry, I want to play with your cock" was worth a little pain.

"Look at him, he's drooling," she cooed while reaching out. She didn't touch that bouncing shaft, but held the palm of her hand close enough to the underside to feel the heat radiating off of it. "You know, if you had managed to do as you were told, I was going to see if I could get this monster all the way down my throat." Rosy pouted heavily at being denied such a treat, but touched the tip of her middle finger to the base, and trailed a feather-light touch all the way to the tip.

When she looked up at him again, her pretty blue eyes were devious. "But you had to be naughty." With no more preamble, Rosy threw back her foot and shoved the point of her knee straight into his nuts. Do to the height difference, she was able to easily crush the man's sack against his own body; and she took advantage of it. Feeling it squish against her knee had stars forming in Rosy's eyes, and she just couldn't stop herself.

Grabbing his hips with surprisingly strong hands, she held him in place and used him as leverage to pull back her leg and once more shove it into the tender balls. She did it again, then once more. Four times she kneed his nuts and the woman tossed her head back. "Oh, yes!" She squeaked, the orgasm he was denied building to a peek and cresting over for her. Rosy quivered through her climax, knee grinding into the abused sack.

Jason shivered slightly as she so softly touched his shaft, and groaned as she mentioned trying to fit him down her throat. God, that was a delicious mental image. A mental image that was quickly interrupted as her knee slammed into his balls, pinning them to his body. He let out a loud grunt of pain, attempting to double over to escape her, but she held on easily. Then she repeated the motion, every time met with a dull grunt from the muscular man, his body shaking as he tried not to collapse from the pain that exploded and the ache that echoed in his body. Each blow milked a small spurt of precum to gush from the tip of his cock, even as he groaned in pain. Her own pleasure from the action, however, was obvious, and her quivering orgasm made him moan, still throbbing and horny, despite the aching, awful pain.

Her knee still pressed against his tender, blue balls, full of hot, horny seed and now crushed and bruised, pinned against hiss body as he squirmed, panting with pain and desire, body tense and shuddering against hers.

The woman rode out her pleasure eagerly. His groans of pain were echoed with her moans of ecstasy, until she finally started to come down from her high. "Oh, wow," she purred breathlessly as the stars of white faded from her sight and she could see the still dripping cock between them. "Naughty boy. I just crushed your nuts and it still looks like you're about to cum." Slowly, the actress pulled away to get a good look at her date; the expression, desperate cock, bruised balls. Her knee jerk reaction was to, well, jerk her knee right back into those battered balls. Rosy refrained, if only because she was impatient.

"You've learned your lesson now, haven't you?" Jason wasn't given a chance to respond before she clapped her hands together. "Good! So, you keep jerking off while I try on some clothes for you. You better tell me you're not cumming at least three times before I come back out, or I'll have to step on them next. Okay?"

Jason was certainly surprised by her ability to reach orgasm with no more stimulation than simply the thrill of causing him pain and feeling his balls throbbing hotly as she crushed them between her leg and his body. He only managed a small nod in response to her, and he couldn't even deny that he was still turned on - he was dripping and throbbing in time to the aching pulse of his poor abused balls.

As she vanished into the dressing room he began to stroke himself again, wanting to make sure to get it right this time and avoid even more or torture to his delicate balls. His soft groans filled the room once more, and for a moment he wondered how wet she must be, given that she had just had an orgasm and all of her delicious wetness held in by her panties. With a shudder, he let go of his throbbing dick, gasping out, "I'm not cumming, Rosy!" With a soft pant and groan of frustration. After a brief moment, he continued his masturbation, all the while fantasizing about how Rosy looked in the nude, how she tasted, what it would be like to be tied down and tormented by the cute, petite actress. Such images made his hips buck and he had to force his hand away as a surge of precum gushed from his tip. "I'm... Not cumming... Rosy..." He panted.

He didn't stop imagining all of these different kinky scenes, finding that they were perfect for edging, getting him worked up to the edge of orgasm in a short amount of time. He stroked quickly and smoothly, the slick sound echoing his moans as he wondered how her mouth would feel around his cock, licking and sucking and teasing - "I'm not cumming, Rosy!" God. He had reached her mandatory number this time, but he already knew better than to stop. Groaning, he began stroking once more, dripping with sheer desire.

It only took her a few seconds to realize the first set was too small. The fabric was held up against her body and it stretched far enough that she knew better then to try and step into those panties. Rather than upset her, Rosy perked up and put her hand on the door just as Jason called out for the second time. She could have walked out just then, which would have sentenced the poor guy to a good ball stomping. Rosy knew just how to do it too... She had the perfect aim to dig her heel between the two testes, thus allowing her to crush his sack black and blue while still leaving him unharmed.

So lost in her little fantasy she almost missed his third exclamation. A pout formed on her lips, but it faded away quickly. They had all day, and maybe so much more. She could destroy that full sack later. Instead... A cat-like curl over took the pout, and she turned to pick the second pair.

The dark blue corset matched her eyes, and the bright green lacing and ribbons brought out the crimson of her hair. Rosy took her sweet time, counting each time Jason called out to her. Her pin-stripe suit was peeled slowly from her body and left to pool on the floor. Her fedora was hung on a hook, and another held her original bra. Was that the fifth time, or the sixth time Jason wasn't cumming? It didn't matter. Her attention was focused on the full length mirror. It suited her perfectly, and she was definitely going to buy it. Otherwise she wouldn't even think of putting on the matching panties, even over her own; because the were soaked.

Jason was in the middle of another 'I'm not' when Rosy decided to reveal herself. "You really are a naughty boy," she purred at him. She stood before him in that blue corset and matching blue and green panties that were cut so low he could see a tuft of well groomed pubic hair just peeking over the fabric. A garter belt continued to hold up her stockings; and her thighs were glistening with her arousal. "Look what you did to my panties," she mockingly accused. Rosy held them out with splayed fingers to show off the pink, lacy panties that were practically dripping.

She chose to step out of the changing area as he was removing his hand from his cock, throbbing on the edge of orgasm. The sight made his hips buck, briefly fucking the air as he squirmed, panting, still standing as she had instructed. She was a goddess. The corset hugged her slim body deliciously, and the panties cut down, exposing the lovely little bit of groomed hair between her legs. It was one of his secret turn-ons, honestly, for a woman to have a bit of hair. Somehow, it was even more sexy on her, and the garter belt, stockings, and the wet desire that moistened her thighs made him groan with want. She displayed her panties, easily twice as wet as he had imagined she could get. Stunned, his eyes wide, he gasped slightly at her.

After a brief pause, he smirked slightly. "Guilty." He said, his voice husky with desire. "Shall I help you clean up?" He said softly, his smile a little more cheeky and teasing.

Rosy hummed a tuneless song as she looked him over with sparkling eyes. His flushed face, the heavy breathing, and of course that masterpiece of a dick. It had to be hard enough to break stone by now! It was turning a pretty purple and just as drenched as she was. A note was made to force him soft before they moved on to their next destination, in order to avoid any damage. It would probably hurt like hell, but she could get that monster limp again. For now, though, she loved it just the way it was. Her eyes followed a drop of precum through its gradual decent to the floor. It made Jason's offer really tempting.

Not yet. "That would be a reward. You have to get through all of my outfits before I think about letting you taste my honey pot," she assured. "Here, hold this for me," Rosy cooed, draping her underwear over the throbbing head. "It's kind of like an inadvertant kiss from my pussy, isn't it?" The woman took a firm grip of his shaft to offer a painfully satisfying stroke, the wet fabric of her panties scraping and rubbing over the sensitive flesh. "Maybe I should make you wear these. Would it be worth it? To wear women's panties, just to have your dick wrapped in my juices?"

Her eyes on his body only made his throbbing cock pulse more with desire, knowing that she wanted him, lusted after him, and that she was wet from toying with him. She teased him with the possibility of eating her out, which only made him groan more, imagining how she tasted, the wet, delightful flesh under his tongue. Then her panties were draped over his throbbing dick, making him gasp slightly. However, that gasp turned into a long, loud moan as she stroked his cock with them.The fabric was both slick and textured, a combination of sensations that made him tremble slightly as he moaned under her hand playing with him.

As she teased him with the possibility of wearing her wet panties, he tried to imagine it and laughed slightly mid-moan. "I'm not sure I'd fit. You're... ah... a bit smaller than I am." He panted out, a small smile on his lips. "But I'd rather have them in my mouth than on me..." he admitted, in a tone that wasn't sassy or sarcastic, but an honest expression. Of course, she likely could have guessed that.

Jason made a good point, and the image of him wearing her underwear became more humorous than arousing. She still wanted to see it, but now for a very different reason. "I guess you're right. We'll just have to find you something from the men's line. Something to cup these swollen balls." As Rosy's right hand continued its firm stroking, her left lowered to cup and fondle his sack. "You can't have a wad of fabric stuffed in your mouth all day, it wouldn't be very fun," she pointed out with a playful lilt of her voice.

Rosy released his balls after giving them a firm squeeze, then stepped forward to press them flush together. Her busty bosom pressed up against his chest and, with the aid of the corset, created a fair amount of cleavage. Another reason she like such sensual undergarments. They gave her a little more size where she believed herself to be lacking. "Besides, I like hearing your voice," the woman cooed, both hands taking a firm grasp on the shaft. "I bet you're dying to cum by now, aren't you?" She asked while wringing her hands back and forth to to scrub over the exposed glands with the scratchy lace of the waist band of her panties.

Jason was more than curious to find out what kinds of things she had in mind for him to wear from the mens' line, but if it were something that made him hot and sexy in her eyes, he would likely wear anything. After all, what guy didn't want a hot young actress to grow wet at the sight of him?

He moaned softly, pain and pleasure, as she stroked him and cupped his balls, squeezing firmly. Suddenly she was pressed against him, her hand still on his cock, firmly grasping that manhood like she owned it. A brief image of her grasping his cock like that and leading him around, as if his dick were merely a toy and a leash for him. The rigid flesh pulsed hotly against her soft hand. Looking down at her, taking in the lovely, sexual, sensual sight, he groaned out, eyes drifting shut slightly as she tortured the tip with her panties. "God, yes, pleaaase..." He panted out.

"Well, you are asking very nicely," she hummed before pursing her lips together while looking off to the side in an innocent expression she pulled off far too well. Releasing the tortured head, the woman grasped the shaft with both hands and began to stroke. He was soaking wet, and it made her slow but powerful pumps glide over the tortured dick. "And I have been teasing you for a while." The pace began to pick up, and her right hand squeezed and rubbed over the head. Rose gazed up at him again, acting completely oblivious to the motions of her hands. "I've lost track of how many times I've made you get right to the edge of bursting, only to have to pull back. I bet you're so close you can feel your semen right at the tip of your dick. Right?"

In a sudden burst, the red headed woman put all her might and speed into milking the needy length for all it was worth. "I'm gonna let you cum. Spurt your filthy load all over me. Cover me in your cum!" She took him right to the point his toes curled and his balls tensed to shoot. Then let go.

"Well, actually," she started with a shake of her head. "If you did that, you'd ruin my new corset." With a sweet smile she held up her hands and shrugged her shoulders. "Oh well. Guess you're gonna have to wait." While she seemed nonchalant, Rosy was ready at any time to grab his hands to stop him from getting off on his own. She had been trying to cut him off half a second before orgasm, after all.

Her teasing mannerisms and the way she looked up at him and spoke like she wasn't slowly stroking his large, thick member in strokes that made his hips squirm could have made him profess his love for her right then and there. She seemed to muse over the idea of letting him cum, considering it. She was right. His balls were heavy and aching to cum, the head of his cock throbbing and tense and ready to explode. He merely nodded at her words, reduced to a moaning mess.

Then she said those magical words and began stroking him off furiously, her delicate hands milking him like a pro. He let out a loud groan. "Fuck, yes, god yes..." He panted, his entire body tensing up as he felt the edge approach, toes curling, balls clenching, his hands balling into fists. And then, as he felt his orgasm rear up, her hand was gone and his hips bucked against thin air. A long moan of frustration left him and his hands twitched toward his bobbing cock, wanting to finish off his orgasm as she teased him with her love of denial. She had succeeded in her goal, bringing him closer to orgasm than he had ever been before while still not finishing. Small spurts of precum were the only thing that escaped his dick, making his drooling, wet, dripping cock an even bigger mess, though it was one she seemed to enjoy the sight of.

There was nothing, absolutely nothing better than watching a man get his hopes for release up so high, and taking it away from them at the last moment. The looks of confusion, betrayal, frustration and pure unadulterated need were nearly enough to wrack her with a miniature orgasm; but she didn't have time for that. "Nope!" Rosy chirped, leaning it to grasp his hands with hers. The much smaller digits laced with his and squeezed their palms together tightly. "Oh honey it's crying. I can practically see the semen trying to bubble out of the tip. It would spill out the second your dick was touched. I bet all it would take is a poke with my tongue." Through this torment her ocean blue eyes were focused on the weeping shaft while her thighs rubbed together.

"Don't worry," she cooed, turning those gleaming sapphires back on her date. "I'll stay here and hold your hand until you calm back down; but not too much!" Rosy was practically purring. "I have another set to try on, so that's at least three more times you have to not cum for me." She was beginning to like that. 'Not cumming' sounded even better than edging.

Her hands clasping with his was just the kind of cute thing that made her even hotter, and her cheery, upbeat manner made it even better. As she looked down at his leaking cock, her lovely legs rubbing slightly together with arousal, her body clad in that sexy lingerie, the sight was almost enough to get him over the edge. She was right, all it would take was a little lick from her tongue and he would have burst. But alas, not yet. Maybe not even today, if she just kept going like this.

He loved it.

As he came down from the edge, she tormented him with the instruction to 'not cum' as she put it, three more times while she changed outfits. At this point, he was so worked up that he was certain that he could do twice that in such a time, but he wasn't going to suggest such a thing to her. He gave her a slow nod, then panted out, "All right..." His voice was husky and full of desire, laced with frustration as his legs trembled slightly.

"Good boy," she praised. Their laced fingers were squeezed again, and she waited while staring at the drooling shaft. Such a beautiful thing; soaking wet, throbbing, twitching, and right on the brink. Her pupils practically formed hearts as she gazed at it, waiting for the signs of near ejaculation to cool down before finally releasing his hands. "Now don't forget," she chided, taking a few steps back to admire her handy work. "Your hand isn't allowed to leave your dick unless your right on the brink." Blue eyes hungrily devoured his form, and Rosy licked her lower lip. "So be careful with your strokes, I'll be back soon!"

With a bounce in her step, the woman returned to the dressing room to change. Her eagerness made changing swift, but she didn't leave the room just yet. She wanted to hear him not cum for her. He wanted to listen to the man's voice and search for the beginnings of sobs... If he was already starting to cry, then he'd probably start blubbering before they even got back to her place.

Unfortunately for her, Jason wasn't quite that easy to break. The was no doubt that she could reduce him to tears, but not just yet. He was close, admittedly, slowly stroking his cock and groaning, body twitching and squirming as he moaned uncontrollably, panting out every report that he was not cumming. He was a dripping, throbbing, aching mess, her panties still hanging off his cock, and he had dropped to his knees, unable to stay standing any longer, his legs weak with arousal as he squirmed. He was certain he would recover, given time, but her rule had denied him even that, as his hand and dick were inseparable except by the hard edge of orgasm.

Once, twice, three times, four. His reports of "I'm not cumming, Rosy!" had taken on a far more desperate note, filled with panted desire and moaning pleads for permission to cum that he knew would not cum.

Her lower lip was becoming red and puffy with her nibbling. Just hearing him proclaiming his denial was enough to have her shivering. Rosy took a moment to hold herself, wrapping well toned arms across her chest and puffing out a low moan. Jason was perfect, the man of her dreams! Rosy wanted to tease and deny him into tears, she wanted to break his balls so bad he'd believe they were actually busted and make him cum at the same time. She wanted to keep him.

Rosy had lost herself in the fantasy, losing count of how many edges Jason forced upon himself. It may as well have only been one, because it would never be enough. His balls couldn't be too full, he couldn't be too drippy or too horny. And she knew just how to make his situation even 'better.'

With the sweetest of smiles, the redhead pulled back the curtain inside the dressing room. The peep show window was low enough to show off the groin of a female of average height, but her short stature insured his denial of even that. Ocean blues settled on her date and hungrily devoured his stance. For three more exclamations, Rosy just watched his cock and its desperate state. As Jason started for another, Rosy rolled the right strap off her her shoulder, then the left. It lowered the corset enough to expose the modest amount of cleavage she had.

Nimble fingers worked at the knot behind her back, and loosened the lace until the fabric began to fall from her form. Of course, she was a proper lady, and would never expose herself so early on a date; so, before it fell away completely, she ran her fingers through her hair to drape it over her shoulders and perfectly censor her breasts.

The curtain came back and he groaned once more at the sight of her, the sheer sexiness of a woman who knew what she wanted and had the willpower to take it. Her playfully sweet smile as she teasingly watched him force himself to the edge and then, with every ounce of control in his body, force his hand away as his cock twitched and bobbed in the air, a steady stream of precum oozing to the floor from his tip. His breathing was heavy and lustful, and moans slipped from his lips often as he panted out those exclamations of his denial.

She began to slowly reveal more of her bosom and his eyes hungrily watched, but he was even to be denied that, something he really should have expected. Nonetheless, hsi eyes didn't leave her form as he pushed right up to the edge of orgasm, shuddering as he cringed and pulled his hand away, barely able to force himself to continue. His hips and body shook with lust and tension as his eyes watched her lustfully enjoying his continued self-denial, his lips panting "please..." ever so softly, quietly. His balls were heavy and full, hanging in clear view under his proud, throbbing, slick cock as he knelt on the floor, body trembling.

There were hearts in her eyes. If her pleasure and adoration could take a visible form, then there would have been hearts in her eyes. He looked absolutely delectable, and she became very aware of their dinner plans, should he make it that far. Rosy winked as the man pleaded with her silently. She tilted her head with a smile and the tip of her tongue just poking out from between her lips. Her right hand lifted as she wagged her pointer finger at him. Then the motion turned into a rotation, urging him to continue with the edging.

With a giddy bounce, the woman turned her back to the window and finally let the fabric fall off of her form. Her back was decorated with the sway of crimson hair, as well as hidden peeks of blue colored skin. As she moved it became clear it was a tattoo, an animal of some sort; but it was taken from view before it could be revealed any farther as the actress bent over at the waist. Jason was allowed the slightest glance at the swell of her backside.

She popped back up soon enough and turned with a flourish. Her hair spun around and whipped across her form in what was supposed to be a graceful twirl. Instead it was an excited hop. Long, lean arms wrapped over her chest, hiding the new bra from view but allowing him gaze upon her toned torso. Hours of practice for Broadway musicals wasn't for the weak of mind or body, and the well defined, yet still sleek, abdominal muscles testified to that.

Jason's eyes didn't leave her, even as he let out a sad, lustful sound as she urged him to continue edging. Her little tongue and hungry eyes did make the edging all worth it, however. She was so hot, so sexy, so cute, and a girl he had fantasized about for years. And he had always known he was the submissive type, but here he was, on his knees, jerking his cock for her after mere hours of meeting her in person, watching her as she modeled lingerie and teased him with it. He, a total virgin, in such a kinky and sexy situation. It was beyond his wildest fantasies.

Even as he began edging again, he got more and more of a view of her body - the shape of her back, the curve of her lovely, perky ass, the toned, smooth loveliness of her stomach. The submissive inside him, now so easily brought to the surface, wanted to kiss every inch of her body, worship that delightfully sexy form. Another part wanted to hear her moan and gasp in pleasure, to make her cum, and to know what she sounded like, felt like, tasted like.

These thoughts only pushed him to the edge more quickly, and he jerked his hand away from his manhood at the last second, panting out that exclamation of denial. He was openly panting now, this edge causing his entire body to tense and tremble, every muscle in his large, masculine form tense and on edge, every line of his toned chest visible as his cock throbbed and pulsed, thick streams of precum dripping to the floor and running down the underside of his veiny shaft to coat his heavy, swollen balls in slick, dripping horniness.

He forced some deep, calming breaths for a moment before returning his hand to his manhood with a soft groaning whimper. His mind wandered to her fantasies. What was she into? Obviously some ballbusting, definitely edging, tease and denial... Did she like being clothed while he was nude? Did she want to tie him down so she could have her way with him?

Back
Top Bottom