Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fan and the Domme [Machiavelli & FavoredFox]

Rosy felt her heart race, and she had to take in a stuttering breath. Her eyes followed the sticky trail, settled briefly on the pool made on the floor, back up the shaft and finally landed on his face. Jason's expression was almost as delightful as his whimpering dick; and she just couldn't stand it anymore.

The curtain closed and the door was opened almost instantly afterwards. In the doorway the actress paused to take in not just the sight, but now the unadulterated noises as well. The slick slaps, the helpless, pleading whispers. A whimper left her own lips, and the woman bit on the lower to keep herself in check. "Okay, you can stop now," she purred halfway through his current strokes. Rosy's arms fell to her sides, and finally exposed her in full. She still wore the soiled stockings, and the garter belt still matched the lacy panties. The garment was thin, but soft. Green with a decoration of black, and hid her in just the right amount. Leaving enough to the imagination, while still giving him a lot to work with; including the soft patch of red. The bra was matching of course, and only just covered the aureola, and allowed him to see the small breasts she tried to hide from the public. A busty woman was just more 'popular.'

"But you have to stand up again," she continued with a bright smile and heated gaze. "Because I think it's finally my turn, and I'm going to ride that monster of yours until I can't walk anymore." Of course, with the playful coo in her voice there had to be more to it... "No cumming though. I want you to save it all up for me. Every little drop of cum is mine, and I want it all locked away all~ day." The woman nearly swooned.

As she told him he could stop, his hand fell to his side, his breath coming in brief little pants as he looked up at her, a goddess in the sexy lingerie. The color was perfect with her bright red hair and her pale skin, and it concealed just enough to tease him even further with desire and curiosity toward what she looked like truly revealed. His eyes on her breasts clearly communicated that he was not one of those men that preferred a bigger bust, and that her perky breasts were more than a little arousing. His eyes wandered her body freely.

He let out a soft groan as she said she was going to ride him, and his cock twitched with excitement, only to be disappointed as she told him he wasn't allowed to cum. However, that statement, the little claiming of every drop of cum he had to offer, was the hottest thing any woman had ever said to him. Claiming his seed, telling him that he couldn't cum because his cock and all the cum in his balls belonged to her.

He staggered to his feet, still shaking slightly. Despite the continued denial of his own orgasm, he was excited and turned on by the idea of her using him for her own pleasure, like a living, moaning, throbbing, leaking toy. Furthermore, he wanted to hear the sounds she made in pleasure, feel her, and make her cum...

Her attempts at a sensual sway in her hips was only slightly foiled by her giddiness, but enhanced by the wetness glistening on her thighs. Her new panties were already soaked, but Rosy didn't care much. After all, they'd be drenched by the time they were through. "Good boy," she cooed, taking the final steps needed to stand before the tall man. Now that she was there, a small frown began to tug at her lips, though only because the height difference put a small damper on her plan... It quickly returned to its deviant curl. It gave her a better idea. "Put your hands behind your back and stay still, promise?"

Without waiting for an answer, the woman placed gentle finger tips on the swollen length, and forced it to bend down. Rosy got up onto the tips of her toes, and released the sweetest of sighs when the tender tip was pushed up against her hidden clit. Sapphire eyes fluttered shut for only a moment before lifting into at least a half lidded gaze. She wouldn't miss his expressions for the world. Not as she began to 'ride' his cock head, just as promised.

"Don't cum," she whispered once more, her words heavy with lust. "Not a drop." This time it wasn't just an order, but a threat, as her left hand gripped his nuts in a firm hold, ready to squeeze when necessary.

That little praise of 'good boy' was surprisingly a turn on, and encouraging beyond measure as he stepped back against the wall, placing his hands behind his back as she commanded. "Promise." He said with a slight smile, his voice still slightly shaky.

He groaned softly at her touch, and then slightly more as she began to grind her panty-covered sex against his swollen, thick manhood. His eyes rolled slightly upwards in pleasure, his head tilting back as he moaned softly. She began to rock her hips, playfully 'riding' him, and he groaned quietly, feeling her wet, slick panties against his throbbing desire. It was a different sensation, enough so that he wasn't instantly on edge as he had been with the stroking, but as she told him not to cum, and her hand grasped his balls, he knew she would subject them to her sadistic pleasures as soon as he approached the edge.

And he was more than a little certain that his edge would come before she was satisfied.

Rosy hummed in return. As enjoyable as teasing word play was, her attention was solely on the sensation between her legs and the heat in her palm. He was offered a firm massage on his heavy sack that had her nearly purring. It wasn't hard to imagine the slosh of pent up sperm, and she squeezed and bounced them in her palm to further her fantasy.

Plush lips parted in a whispered 'oh,' that ended with a silent inhale; then, released again in a low moan as she squeezed the very tip to rub the more accurate tool back and forth over the fabric of her panties. And she watched him, devoured his reactions. Would it hurt, or feel good? Maybe both? How long would it be before she could feel Jason's sack squished between her fingers? Rosy whimpered in anticipation and rocked her hips harder, already feeling the first of several orgasms begin to build.

He let out a long, sexual moan as she played with his balls, finding something so exciting and so thrilling about her handling him like a toy, cupping his balls in her hand and playing them around in her palm. She owned those balls, they were hers, and she knew it. His cock was just a hot, living toy for her, and he loved the thought. It was everything he had fantasized about.

She began to rub the very tip of his cock across the fabric of her drenched panties, her slick arousal offering some lubrication, but not enough. The fabric dragged roughly over the tip of his swollen cock and he groaned out, a sound of slight discomfort mixing with helpless pleasure and arousal. Despite the roughness of the fabric against his very-sensitive glans, the sensation made him want to burst. Yet he wasn't quite on the edge of orgasm just yet, though it slowly approached. "Rosy..." He gasped between groans, which grew slowly in volume. "I'm going to cum if you... keep this up." He breathed slowly, knowing she would want to know.

She did seem dedicated to denial.

"Hold it back, you don't have permission to, Oh yes~" The woman arched her back, and the rubbing became rougher and faster, near furious over her covered clitoris. Her own pleasure was building higher and higher, and it came with quiet 'oh's and gasped 'yes!'s. Without thinking on it, her hand started to squeeze around his blue balls, spreading his testicles safely between her fingers while painfully squishing everything else. "Not. One. Drop!"

Rosy arched her back and bit down tightly on her lower lip. The wave of orgasmic clenching had her standing up on her toes and snapping her fingers closed around his sack. Despite reaching nirvana, the redhead continued to rub the tip of his dick over the soaked fabric, building herself up for another, then maybe another and another. His cock was her toy, and she would use it until she couldn't stand it anymore. Even women had a refractory period after all, and it seemed he'd have to wait for that in order for his balls to be freed from her grip.

Her continued denial of the so0 basic desire to orgasm made him squirm, combined with the sexy stimulus of his idol gripping his balls and playing with his cock like it was nothing but a fleshy dildo. Her moans and panted exclamations of excitement culminated in her perching up on her toes as her orgasm caused her to shake on the tip of his manhood, teasing him so sexily with her pleasure. Her fingers closed around his balls and he let out a loud groan.

"Aaaagghhh! Fuck! Fuck Rosy!" he panted wildly, his hips squirming and back arching as she continued to grind the head of his cock against her dripping panties. "Fuck fuck fuck...!" He moaned, his whole body tense, toes curled as he tried to hold back the impending orgasm as she gripped his balls in her palm. "I can't.... I'm going to cum...." He moaned, his cock throbbing hotly as he hovered on the edge, struggling to keep himself from reaching that orgasmic peak.

His squirming and screaming only seemed to intensify her orgasm. Her toes curled tightly in her stockings and her breaths became adorable whines. Her eyes shut to hide them from view as the ocean blue irises rolled back. She heard his plea though, and to help him hold back just a little longer she tightened her grip and yanked on his sack to keep his nuts from pulling up tight to his body. "Oh yes oh yes oh Yes!!" Rosy found her second wave and rode it out for several seconds before finally letting go of his dick to let it bounce in the air with no stimulation.

She panted quietly, still idly tugging on his balls as she calmed down. "I guess," she started, releasing a heavy breath and opening her eyes again. She looked up at him with complete adoration. "We can stop for a little while then." Finally he was released and Rosy took a step back to admire her handy work. "We'll just find you a sexy thong to try and hold that lovely monster of yours, then we can go to the movies! We'll sit all the way in the back so no one can see us. Doesn't that sound fun? Maybe I'll even let you make out with me; but only if you're good." The kitty like smile spoke to what she meant by 'good.' "And keep your dick as hard as a rock until we get there. Think you can do that?"

But even as he reached the edge, she reached her peak, her grip tightening and her hand pulling on his balls, a dull pain shooting through him. He groaned loudly, precum spurting from his tip, forced out by the arousal and her grip, but his orgasm was abated. Her orgasm, however, couldn't have been more sexy, her toes curling and her cute whines of pleasure filling his ears. Once she had finished, slowly grinding on his dick at the conclusion of her orgasm, she released it, essentially edging him once more, the most intense edge yet. His hips shook and his cock throbbed in the air, dripping with both his precum and her arousal, which had leaked through her panties to coat his tip.

Her hand didn't stop with the tormenting of his balls, little light tugs that almost seemed to be meant to remind him who controlled them. Her look of complete adoration had him smitten. There was one thing hotter than a cute girl who loved to be in control - a cute girl who loved to be in control and clearly loved playing with him. And she very much did - there was a look in her eyes that made him feel like he was the perfect little toy for her.

And that made him feel so fucking aroused, and even more astonished that this day was not a very very hot dream.

Her explanation of the next step of their day made him squirm slightly. The idea of a thong was still kinda strange to him, but at this point, he'd pretty much do anything for her. When she told him that he would have to keep his dick hard as a rock all the way there in order to make out with her, he smiled slightly, nodding. "I'm not sure... I could calm down if I wanted to." He breathed, smiling slightly. And that was the truth. Just remembering how she pressed herself against him as she rode the very tip of his cock... that mental image made his erection jump instantly to full-mast.

She watched his dick throb, she watched it twitch and leak, and she watched it more and more until she figured he had backed down from the edge enough for more stimulation. "I'm glad. I think I want it hard all day, but that means you'll never get to cum." Her sparkling eyes turned up to meet her date's gaze, and she smiled oh so sweetly. "That's okay, right?" She asked, reaching out to take a hold of his shaft in a firm, but unmoving grip. "Come on, we'll take a look at some manly pouches to try and hold your sore balls. I doubt anything could really hold in that monster while it's this hard."

Rosy stroked him once, twice, then her grip grew firmer and she began to tug him along by his erection with a happy hum. "Don't worry, I was only joking about the panties earlier. These are definitely for men, nothing frilly about them. They're kinda like a Chip n Dale's dancer speedo." And she was right. The woman pulled him along until they reached her destination and looked over the thongs with an appreciative hum. "You've got a really nice butt, you know. It's a shame to cover it up. What do you think about this one?" She reached for a bright blue pair, before she jumped with excitement, tugging his dick happily. "Oh look, look! We could wear a matching set!"

This time he'd have to run to keep up with her, because she was jogging over to two mannequins, and she wasn't letting go even a little. A male and female plastic pair stood together, each wearing a matching pair. Both had a tuxedo design, with the male's being bigger in the front and the female's tightly clinging to her body. "I love the bow ties, and the buttons in the front! I'll have real easy access to you this way. Want to try them on?"

Idly, she began stroking his throbbing member, twisting her palm over the head both pleasantly and non while she searched for a size to fit them both. "What size pants do you wear?" As her excitement built, her strokes got faster and faster, but the second he got too close her hand stopped and gripped painfully tight... only to start all over again.

He groaned softly as she told him that she wanted to keep him this hard all day, and that meant he wouldn't be allowed to cum. Despite that sound of frustration, he returned her little smile. "Keep looking at me like that and I'll do anything for you." He said softly, meaning every word. Her cute, adoring gaze made him want to pamper her and eat her out for hours at the same time. She grasped his cock, coaxing a soft gasp from his lips as she stroked him briefly, and then used his throbbing organ like a leash, an action that was sooooo hot, leading him around by his dick, owning it so clearly and obviously.

Her assurance that there was nothing feminine about the garments reassured him, and sure enough, as they arrived, the small bits of clothing were definitely designed for men to catch the eye with their barely-hidden masculinity. He didn't even get a chance to respond to her first selection before she pulled him along by his cock to a pair of matching sexy, clingy garments. She broke into a jog and he had to keep up the pace, his sore balls bouncing slightly, making him groan, along with her excited stroking of his cock. He managed to respond, "Definitely. I've always loved women in more tight-fitting lingerie, and I can't complain about you having easy access to me - I obviously love it." He responded with a smile before it dissolved into a moan, her hand twisting over the sensitive head of his cock, his eyes rolling back in his head slightly.

She edged him as she looked through the racks to find the right sizes, and he managed to gasp out an answer between the stimulation, her grip making his hips squirm against her touch.

"Good, we'll try on this set together," she purred, looking them over while picking up her strokes. They were squishy and slick, and the sound of her precum covered hand gliding over his throbbing dick made her smile with pure glee. She listened intently to his breathing. When she thought it was getting too fast her palm squeezed over the head and held it in a tight, painful grip. "I wonder," she cooed, looking over her shoulder to drink in his sight. "How many times am I not going to let you cum today?" It was rhetorical of course, as the strokes began a new.

With a pretty hum, she edged him twice more in the same manner before her hand pulled away completely. "Okay, lift one foot for me! I'll get them on for you first, then I'll put mine on. Then we can make our way to the movies." Rosy stretched out the material and leaned down to stretch them out for each leg... She was sure to be so close to his throbbing shaft that he'd be able to feel her breath over it. "I'm really excited, so hurry up, okay?" The woman encouraged with the sweetest of smiles.

With every edge, his body stood on end, as if charged with an electric current. Her tight grip made his hips squirm to try and get away instinctively, to try and reach climax, but every time she denied him. The slick, wet sounds of her hand pumping at his precum-coated cock were just as sexually frustrating, and they were hot as hell. He was fairly certain that if she continued this in the movie theatre, no one would be able to hear the move over the sexual, squishing sounds of her wonderful hands wrapped around his member.

As she helped him into the tight, clingy material, he couldn't help but shiver at her hot breath teasing just the head of his throbbing cock, frustrated and teased beyond measure, even the slightest touch making his legs shudder in desire and anticipation. He was certain that this was not even the worst teasing she could dole out, but even as it was, he was being driven crazy by her.

But, of course, he loved it, and so he complied, allowing her to help him into the garments as she gave him that sweet smile, that adoration in her eyes as she enjoyed the view of his teased, trembling body. There was so much happiness in her from just being able to play with him. And if being her toy meant being able to make her that happy all the time, he was so ready.

"There we go," she cooed, helping the fabric bulge and cup over the dripping dick. It was a tight fit, but she managed to cover nearly all of it, leaving only the dripping head exposed. "All packaged up for the ride over." Her sweet tease came with a sweeter giggle. This woman was like candy. "Now be good and wait here for me while I get changed too. This time there's no touching at all. Just stand there and think about all the touching I'll be doing later."

With that, Rosy disappeared behind a few racks of cloths and into the dressing room. She wasn't gone long this time, only a few minutes before she emerged in her original garb and clean as a whistle. Her lingerie of choice was folded in her arms, the tags of the set they were wearing (as well as the wetter sets) held in hand. "Put your pants on Jason, it's time to get going," she assured while brushing off her skirt. She looked as if nothing had happened this past hour or so.

Once he was decent again, she held her hand out for him to take before leading them happily back to the front of the store to buy their clothes.

"It's a good thing you're my best friend," said the Chera, her expression displeased yet amused. "I could hear him all the way out here. 'I'm not cumming I'm not cumming.' You have the strangest taste. And you always make a mess for my Janitor to clean up. You know I pay him triple to keep all this quiet don't you?"

"And I love you for it Chera. Besides, I buy enough here that I pay for him."

"Well, you aren't wrong."

The women laughed and gossiped as if he weren't even there. In fact they chatted long after the garbs were rung up and paid for, each completely ignoring Jason. She wondered if he could keep that boner going all by himself.

Her little tease made his cock pulse as she vanished into the changing room once more. He could only imagine the kinds of things she had planned for the rest of their time together, though if she wanted to tease him even further, she was going to have to tie him down to keep him from squirming away. As it was, he was insanely sensitive, and the slightest squirm made jolts of intense pleasure run up his spine. Those thoughts of her tying him down and playing with him to her heart's content kept him hard even as she led him out into the front of the store once more.

Chera's comment made Jason flush slightly, embarrassed that this woman had heard every one of his edges. For a moment, a pang of reality shot through him, and he remembered that this kind of thing wasn't normal that it was weird that he liked this and that people who knew would always wonder why a girl could be into it. He bit his lip slightly, pushing those thoughts away. They'd just make him unhappy, and there was no reason to dwell on that while he had a lovely dominant lady who understood his desires as much as he did hers. Instead, he focused on staying hard for her, which, despite his arousal, was a bit more difficult, though once he began musing over what that underwear set looked like on her, clinging to her tight body, hugging her curves, he found it easier to stay hard.

He found his mind wandering as his erection throbbed, wondering how else she would tease him. Her hands had already done their work, though he was certain that wasn't the last time she'd stroke his cock with her fingertips. Her feet were equally skilled with playing with him. She had taunted him with her lips and mouth, and somehow he knew she was saving that (and far more intimate things) for a later time. Who knew how much later. Not that Jason minded, really. He was having the time of his life.

"Oh my goodness, look at the time!" Rosy exclaimed, looking up at the wall clock. She'd been standing and gossiping with her friend for another fifteen minutes at least. "We have to get going Chera, see you later?"

"Of course! Bring your man around anytime, though maybe just for tea or something? Or at least something less messy," she said with a wink in Jason's direction.

Again Rosy took his hand in both of hers and backed up towards the entrance. "What sort of movies do you like? I'm sure we can find something playing that we'll both enjoy." The bell above the door rang as she pulled him out onto the sidewalk all over again, with little care to any bulge he might be sporting. "Maybe something funny, or scary. But not too scary, I'm kind of a wuss when it comes to things like that. But~" That candy grin was set on him once more. "If I have something to squeeze onto really tight when I get too scared, I think I'll be fine. You wouldn't mind being my own personal stress ball, would you?" She asked while pulling him in for a great big hug that avoided touching him in any naughty places.

Jason flushed a little more at the wink, but returned a smile. At least she was lighthearted about the whole matter!

Rosy tugged him out onto the street, and his ever-present erection from her teasing gained him glances from those that they passed, again with mixed emotions. Her words made him smile, however. "Like I said, you keep smiling at me like that, and you can do whatever you'd like to me." He said, returning her hug with his own arms, though his were distinctly stronger and bigger than hers. "I'm okay with either scary movies of something a bit more lighthearted." He said. "But I do like having you wrapped around me, so I think I might be a little biased to something more scary." He chuckled at his words, and then mock-frowned.

"That is, of course, as long as you're not going to use anything smaller than my torso as your stress ball. Or balls." He said, squirming slightly at the thought. Not that he could deny the fun he was having.

Rosy snuggled into that warm hug. He was so much larger than she was, and he practically engulfed her with his long, swimmer's arms; sinewy but strong. She loved it, and had to pull herself away before she fell into snuggling him in the middle of the sidewalk. Blocking foot traffic was never a good idea. "Scary it is then!" She chirped in delight... Though the puffy pout she ended up sending up at him was nothing short of adorable.

"That's no fair. They're so much fun to squeeze." She started; once more starting their walk towards the cinema. "Besides, you said I could do what ever I wanted to you, as long as I looked at you like this." That lovely expression returned, happy as a clam and eager to squeeze and tease those balls until they were swollen and blue. "And I can definitely do that."

Jason laughed quietly at her little adorable pout, followed by her look of smiling adoration. "You're right, and I'll certainly not go back on my word." He said, knowing fully well that if she slid her hand into his pants and wanted to play and squeezing his balls in the middle of that movie theatre, he would let her. Hell, he'd let her do far worse things for that little happy look she gave him.

Her snuggling hug was delightful in a different manner - affectionate and sweet, her tiny body nestled against his. Then she slipped away, leading off toward the movie theatre, cute as all hell. He followed her with a small smile, curious as to what the next hours would bring for their continuing fun and developing relationship.

For fifteen minutes they walked in silence with their hands clasped together. Rosy seemed perfectly calm on the outside, as if she hadn't just given her date blue balls from hell; but, on the inside she was giddy about her never ending thoughts on the rock hard dick she'd left him with. He had to keep his erection all on his own until they reached the cinema, and the red head day dreamed about the two different outcomes, and just how she'd react to them. Either way he was going to be kept on edge through the whole movie, and the thought of watching him struggle to stay quiet as he was dangled over sweet release for hours. She had to keep herself from moaning.

They reached their destination she hummed and pulled him in close while she looked over the listing of movies. The woman pushed against his groin to see just how well he'd been able to stay hard without a hint of stimulus from her. If he was still rock hard and throbbing, he'd be treated kindly; if he'd gone even a little soft, then he was in for one rough movie. "I know we said scary, but there's a nice romantic comedy. It's been out for a while too, so there won't be a whole lot of people in the theater." When she looked up at him again she wiggled a little to rub against his hidden length.

Despite the fifteen minutes of walking, Jason found it rather simple to stay hard and aroused, despite the looks he received on the street due to the massive bulge in his pants. Anytime he felt himself soften even the hardest bit, he just recalled that image of her pressed against him, grinding on the very tip of his cock, using him like a living toy. That memory was enough to get him throbbing once more, and he was hard when she pushed up against him playfully.

Her comment about the movie made him smile slightly. "That's fine by me. Besides, somehow I think it would be better if the theater is a little more empty." He teased back, knowing full well she didn't just have an innocent movie-watching planned for the next couple of hours before their dinner together. She wiggled, rubbing against his cock and he groaned ever-so quietly, a large hand on her hip pulling her lightly against him, as if encouraging such behavior. "God, you're such a tease..." He breathed out quietly. "I love it."

The woman practically purred at what she found. He was still hard and she could feel it throbbing against her. She was a little disappointed that she wasn't going to be squeezing his balls until they looked as blue as they felt, but knowing he was going to go into this movie already pulsing with need made up for it. Besides, if this date went well she would have plenty of time to smash those tender jewels.

Rosy bot on her lower lip as she was pilled in close, and happily wiggled against his hard on. She'd be outright grinding on him if they weren't in public; unfortunately, they were and that thought was another one that would have to be put on hold. "I'm glad, because I'd do stuff like this every day if I could." She turned in the man's hold until she could get up onto her toes to wrap her arms around his neck comfortably. She could feel his erection between them and her eyes fluttered before she tugged him down to whisper into his ear. "You have the perfect dick." The redhead humped her hips once, then released her date with a bright smile. "Romantic comedy it is!" She chirped. "I'll buy the tickets if you get the snacks."

She moved them through the motions quickly, eager to get to the good part. Rosy kept him close while waiting in line for tickets, brushing against his clothed length at every chance she got; and did the same while waiting for snacks. All she asked for was a large cup of coke and an equally large bucket of popcorn, she called it their 'privacy curtain.'

As she'd expected, the theater was empty. A few people might shuffle in a little later, but for now they were alone, and she lead Jason all the way to the back and in the corner to be out of anyone's view. Rosy nearly squealed with her excitement, but she kept herself relatively calm; though, she couldn't hide the eager glint in her eyes. Her drink was set in the coaster and the bucket of popcorn was placed on Jason's thighs. The arm rest between them was lifted and Rosy snuggled up close to her date, then rested her hand on the obvious bulge. It was squeezed and rubbed over and over. "Should I let it out?" She purred sweetly.

She might have been disappointed to find that he had succeeded, but it was quite obvious earlier that a little squeezing and tormenting of his balls would merely serve to making him harder anyway. "I'd never complain about you teasing me every minute of every day, though somehow I don't think we'd ever manage to get anything done." He said with a laugh. Though, truth be told, there really was never a need for him to leave home, with his job, working from home virtually, so she could tease him endlessly on any day she wanted....

He pushed aside that thought. He had to survive her until the evening for such a prospect to even be considered. That was a daunting task, but so far, he was greatly enjoying everything.

She wiggled against him, making him throb in his pants, a low groan escaping for only her to hear, the cute short girl pressed against her much larger date. As she pulled him down in her playful but aggressive method of dominance, those five words caught him off guard and brought a slightly louder gasp from his lips, clearly surprised and pleased by her admiration of his manhood. There was something so carnal about her praise, and he agreed without being able to process much at all.

She led him to the back of the theatre and snuggled up to him in the seat, her hand lingering on his throbbing erection playfully, just woring him through the cloth. She made that cute little purr and he smiled slightly. "I think we both know you'll have more fun playing with it if you do." He said with a soft laugh, already slowly adjusting to the thought of his cock as a toy for her play. He rather liked thinking of it in such a manner. There was a thrill to it, in that strange way.

"Hmm, maybe~" she cooed, rubbing her palm over the bulge as she pondered. "Or I could leave it trapped in here, I can still find the head. It's right about here, right?" Rosy pressed the heel of her palm over the covered head and cruelly squished it down while twisting it back and forth. "I could make you mess your pants with precum. I might even let you finally spurt your load," she lied in such a sweet tone. "It's a two hour movie, after teasing you for that long I probably won't have a choice but to let you cum. Would you like that? To drain your big blue balls?"

The crushing hand moved from the tender head to grasp his nut through his pants in a mockingly gently cupping of her palm. She rubbed them kindly and gave only light squeezes. "They must be ready to burst already, huh?" With that the loving petting became a vicious clenching of her fist around said tender nuts. "One, two, three," Rosy counted to ten in a sing song voice before finally letting them go.

"I know exactly what I'm going to do," she purred, hand moving from the abuse to pop open the button of his jeans and lowered the zipper just enough to reach and and pull up his dick until the head was exposed. The lights were dimming and the previews were beginning to show on the screen. They were lucky, no one else was in the theater. "I'm just going to play with this," she started, squeezing her ring finger and thumb around the swollen glands up until they pinched the tip, then slid back down to the glands to repeat the action. "The whole time, and when you can't stand it anymore you can beg me to cum, and I'll zip you back up in your jeans and either let you spurt, or I'll crush your nuts. Be careful though! Every time you fail I'll crush them for ten extra seconds. Sounds fun, right?"

The woman settled down, snuggled against her date with her fingers casually squeezing over the head and occasionally grabbing some popcorn, ready to wait for the movie's two hour running time.

Back
Top Bottom