Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fan and the Domme [Machiavelli & FavoredFox]

"That makes me really happy. Most guys don't even make it this far," she praised. Setting down the half eaten sandwich, the redhead leaned forward to rest her elbows on the table. She cupped her cheeks him her palms and watched him with wistful eyes. "Are you sure you want to do that now?" A cat like grin pulled her lips, kept her nose scrunched, and lit up her sapphire eyes with a burning fire. The actress didn't stop her rubbing, in fact her toes got a little more creative in their massaging of the head. "I'll let you do it right now; but, we don't have time to change. You'll have the spend the day with your pants filled with cum."

Rosy's right foot continued to play with the head and stroke the base, while her left returned to squishing his covered sack. Her plush lower lip was pulled between her teeth as she imagined squeezing those big, tender balls with her bare hands. "If you don't want to walk around with a humiliating stain and what I can only guess would be an uncomfortable amount of semen in your pants all day; then, you should really beg me not to let you cum."

Jason could have practically growled with frustration as she teased him, and once more, if they had not been in public, he might have. She was so cute as she taunted him, teasing him with the repercussions of cumming. It was worse than being denied. Being told that she would let him cum, but then informing him that it wouldn't be worth it, that it would be better to be denied than to finish now and spend the day with an awful stain and the wild discomfort. But she was right. That didn't make it any less frustrating, however.

His hands clenching on the edge of the table as she squished his balls slightly, still stroking the head and shaft of his cock with her toes, he panted slightly, hips shifting. "Please don't make me cum..." He breathed softly. And he had to admit, being on edge like this felt wonderful. It felt just as good as it was frustrating. More than that, he expression, the curled lip, the blazing, excited eyes, the seductive bite of her lip... She was a goddess designed to tease, and damn, did she know it. SHe knew just how to manipulate him, and he was more than willing to let her do it.

"Maybe," she cooed. The woman hummed and seemed to ponder her decision; all the while teasing his trapped dick closer and closer to orgasm. "Maybe I'll make you do it anyway. Maybe I'll make you empty your balls right now." Rosy continued to stroke with her feet and watching him closely. She waited until it looked as if he couldn't take another moment, then pulled her feet away. "But you asked nicely, so I'll let you keep your blue balls all day."

Rosy slipped her feet back into her shoes and sat up straight in the booth to finish eating. "Hurry and eat, I can't wait to get started," she chirped.

Her words only turned him on further and made it harder and harder to contain himself. She continued to tease, continued to stroke until he was sure she could feel his cock throbbing through his pants and the thin fabric of her stockings. She had to know that she was driving him so close to the edge as his body tightened and tensed, hips squirming, eyes half-lidded, toes curling, fingers clenched. His entire body worked up to the peak and the edge of orgasm and then-

Her feet, stroking and playful, vanished, all touch gone. He let out a long. shaky gasp, trying not to seem too affected, but failing miserably. God, he just wanted to cum. He had been so close, both times... Edged right up to the brink of completion. Obediently, he reached for what remained of his sandwich with a slightly shaky smile. "Let me guess - I'm going to need my energy?" He said with a laugh.

"As much as you can get, if you want to keep up with me." The smile that brightened her face this time was much more innocent. "Once I've had my coffee I just keep going." Finishing their breakfast didn't take long, and once she wiped her mouth clean on a napkin, Rosy slipped out of the booth. "Come on Jason, the boutique is just down the street. We can walk without too much issue," she teased, taking a pointed look at his impressive tent.

His erection had only gone down slightly, as he was still unsatisfied and unfinished, and she seemed ready to go despite the extremely large bulge in his pants. They had finished their breakfast, and so there was not much he could use as an excuse to conceal his arousal for any longer, and slowly agreed. "All right. I don't think things are going to get any less noticeable in that regard." he said with a soft sigh, but there was a tiny smile on his face. After all, this girl did seem to know what she wanted, and had no qualms with him being the submissive. It seemed like she even reveled in it, something he found desperately hot.

Stars filled her sapphire eyes as this tall, intimidating specimen of a man didn't even hesitate to do as he was told. The bulge was clear as day. Anyone with eyes that casually glanced their way would see how horribly horny Jason was. Again she bit her lip and struggled not to squirm and rub her thighs together to sooth the growing ache forming between them. "Nope, I'm not gonna let you deflate for a long time," she assured with a wink.

Rosy reached out with both hands to take one of his. "Let's have an amazing day together Jason," she said with the happiest of smiles; then turned to lead the way out of the cafe with one hand still clasped with his. There were a fair amount of people on the side walk, some of which walked by without a second glance while others cringed or balked while skirting around them. Mutters began about such a creep walking with such a sweet young woman.

That sweet woman wrapped her arms around Jason's and hugged it between her breasts to snuggle up close. "Everyone can see your hard on. They can all see how horny I made you. Do you like it? It's my gift to you."

God, her assuring him that she wasn't going to let him cum for a good long while just made him so much more horny. There was no logic or reason behind it, but his cock throbbed against his pants, straining to be touched as she took his hand sweetly and led him from the cafe. He didn't miss the comments and looks at his bulge, and the humiliation made him flush a little, though it also made him throb. "Let's!" He agreed with a smile and a laugh as she led the way.

She pressed her chest against him, her arms wrapping around one of his, speaking oh-so-plainly about the throbbing erection she had caused. Her casual manner and cute reference to it as a 'gift' made him chuckle despite the dirty looks he was getting. "It's a wonderful gift. A wonderfully frustratingly horny gift." He added with a smirk, his own little joke and tease.

She had to tilt her head quite a bit to look up at him. Rosy couldn't help but note that she hadn't stopped grinning since they'd said 'hello,' and it remained true now. This man had to be too good to be true. There had never been a shortage of men lining up at her dressing room door to take the roll of her boyfriend. Most ran at the first attack on their balls, and the rest ditched around this point. One or two made it a bit further, but no one had been so eager to please her perverted desires. If things continued this way (and oh god did she want it to continue this way!) then he would end up being her gift.

"Oooh~ Jason!" She cooed, nuzzling into his upper arm. "I'm so happy I decided to return your letter." Rosy's laughter was warm, if not a little high pitched.

Chera's Sheik Boutique was the shop Rosy stopped at. "Here we are. Chera is a good friend of mine." The woman paused to give her date a devious glance. "She'll let us into the back room. Where all the fun stuff is. Maybe we'll get you a frilly pair of panties to wear for the rest of the day."

He had to smile as she said that sentence. "Me too. Me too." he said with a laugh and a smile. In fact, he had not been happier about anything else in his life. Ever. Her returning his letter had led to the hottest date he had ever been on, and it still continued. Who knew where it would all end up?

As they stopped in front of the shop, Jason met Rosy's devious glance with a nervous one, clearly uncertain. "Fun stuff?" He questioned lightly, both curious and concerned. Her comment about a pair of panties made him blink slightly. That had not been something he was expecting her to suggest. But he had agreed to go along with what she said, to see where this all goes and, after all, she had challenged him to spend all day with her. And if this was part of it, so be it. He'd take whatever she threw at him, even the things that made him shift uncomfortably.

Still, the idea did worry him. How much would he let her do to him. If she wanted to dress him in a dress and put makeup on him, would he let her. THAT did not appeal in the least to the tall, masculine figure. But still, he let her lead on.

The affirmative hum came as she pulled him into the store. "It'd be sexy to watch that massive boner of yours trying to rip the fabric." The sensual coo turned into a giggle. "Kinda funny to!" The boutique was pristinely organized and decorated in muted colors and clean white in order to allow the beautiful garments to take president. Each dress, suit and accessory was custom made and priced accordingly.

"Welcome to Chera's Sheik Boutique, where creativity---" The clearly rehearsed but truly exuberant greeting was cut short as the tall, dark skinned woman came into view. Her wild hair was partially tamed by a fashionable head scarf and was dressed to impress. Her brown eyes widened, then her arms reached out with a delighted coo. "Rosy! Oh darling it has been far too long."

The redhead pulled from Jason to hurry over to the woman who embraced her warmly.

"I'm sorry Chera. You know how Aaron can be."

"That man has you running ragged. You need a break. Relax, find yourself a good..." Again she was cut off; because she finally noticed Jason and soon after the impressive issue. "Well never mind then. I guess you want to see the back room?"

"Please."

"Alright, hold on just a second." Chera stepped behind the reception desk and ducked down to search for something. When she came back up she was holding a key. "Don't leave a mess in my dressing room," she teased while looking Jason up and down... then released a hearty laugh while Rosy took the key. "I guess I don't really have to worry about you, huh?"

Jason smiled as the woman glanced to him, and flushed more deeply as her eyes dropped to his cock, though the unspoken 'find yourself a good man' made him smile. At least, that's what he assumed was coming next. Unless it was really going to be 'find yourself a good boytoy'. Either way, Rosy had succeeded with him.

The woman seemed nice enough, and the openness about the very sexual things that were no doubt going to occur was... pleasant. It certainly made it easier to deal with standing in the same room as two attractive women with a raging hard on bulging in his pants. A hard on that would not go away.

At Chera's comment, he couldn't help but laugh as Rosy led the way. "I don't know, ask Rosy's stockings." he said with a soft laugh, unsure if the tall woman had heard him. Still, he distinctly remembered how soaked with precum the feet of her stocking had become. God, she turned him on so much that he practically flowed sticky arousal.

None of this helped the throbbing length in his pants as they moved toward their more private destination.

Chera's laugh followed them through the shop. They made a right turn through a short hallway and left through a door that was hidden away in the shadows. Despite the 'darker' intentions, the area was just as clean and bright as the rest of the place. Excitement pulsed Rosy's heart in her throat. She would actually get to see that monster she'd felt under her toes. It was so hard not to just tug the man into a dressing room; but she resisted, knowing it would be well worth the wait.

The door was pushed open and the atmosphere changed, though not drastically. While noticeably darker, the color scheme was still muted to showcase the garments; which were vastly different from the front room. Mannequins were set and adorned with sexy, silky lingerie in varying colors, design, and levels of exposure; the majority of which were for women. Some male intimate items were displayed as well. "I love it back here," she admitted, already skipping to a dark green set of lacy panties with a matching bra; all of which was made with a see through fabric. "Wearing lingerie gives me a lot of confidence. With my height I didn't always have a lot of it; but putting on things like this makes me feel beautiful and sexy. Would you like to see me in it?" A cat-like expression was sent his way. "Or do you think you'll cream your pants the second I slip off my skirt?"

Jason followed her without hesitation, back toward a room which held things he was certain would be interesting at least. As they entered, he noticed the slight change in atmosphere, and the intention behind that was very clear as the products displayed also came into view. His first few thoughts were of what those small, delicate fabrics would look like on her body, and as if reading his mind, she approached one, musing over it and teasing him with the possibility of seeing her in it.

"You are beautiful and sexy." He pointed out, in a tone that was not complimentary, but more as though he were stating a fact. "And so, based on that, yes, I'd very much like to see you in it." He said, his voice becoming a little more husky toward the end of his sentence, the erection still obvious between his legs. "I'm a little more calm since you haven't touched me recently, though I'm certain that as soon as you start up whatever you have planned, I'll be right on the edge again." He responded with a laugh, eyes wandering her body, more than ready to see her in the sexy garments she was examining. It was a fantasy of a lifetime coming true.

She was happy. He kept making her happy; and it was both frightening and exciting. "Then, I have a great idea," she decided while bounding back over to his side to snatch up his hand and practically drag him towards the back and the Dressing Rooms sign. When they arrived two small rooms were presented with locked doors. Each had a window to look through, but were covered by curtains from the inside. Thus, giving the option of a peep show.

Facing the doors was a red love seat, where she ushered Jason to sit. "Spread out your legs and open your pants. I want to see that monster you're hiding under there." The woman's cheeks were pink with her own arousal, but the predatory gleam never left her eyes. "I'm going to bring you to the edge, just like you said. Then I'll model for you; but you better not cum. Not even a single drop, or I'll go home; and there won't be a second date. Understand?"

She had so much energy and was so excited and eager, it was intoxicating. She pulled him quickly back toward some dressing rooms and presented the double rooms, obviously intended for a little more than just changing clothes in. Not that he was going to complain to anyone. Then, guiding him to the loveseat, she laid out the rules and instructions for their next little game that they were going to play. And it certainly sounded like a tough one, but he wanted this. He wanted her so badly. And so, he'd follow her rules.

He noticed the little warmth to her cheeks and the predatory burn in her eyes, and that just excited him. Sitting back, he undid his pants and spread her legs as she asked. His full, throbbing cock was exposed to her, the foreskin slipping back to expose the sensitive head, his large, heavy balls equally exposed to her now for the first time.

Jason exposed himself, and Rosy was simply in love. It was hard and throbbing, long and thick with foreskin that was just begging to be played with. Almost as much as his balls were begging to be crushed. "Good, now lean back and relax while you can," she purred while stepping between his spread legs and slowly sinking down to the floor. The woman balanced on the balls of her feet to avoid tearing her stockings, and finally reached out to touch the burning length with her bare skin.

Curiosity fueled her movements for now. She explored the shaft she was going to be very aqainted with by the end of the day, grasping it just tight enough to move the edge of the foreskin over the swollen glands again and again. "This big guy is pretty amazing. I wonder, does it have any experience? Has it ever been squeezed by a horny pussy, or even..." It was pulled down and she placed her lips hardly an inch away from the exposed tip. "Felt the soft lips of a woman?"

She knelt between his legs, a motion that might have been a submissive one if she hadn't also made her control of the situation more than a little bit clear. Her fingertips touched over the raging hard length that throbbed with desire, and he exhaled slowly, eyelid fluttering. She was so sexy and graceful, so teasing and delicate. So carefully dominant. It turned him on like no other woman ever had. Not that he had ever had anything like this happen to him.

And as if reading his thoughts, she asked about that. Whether his cock had played with others, been inside someone, been kissed or licked. A soft groan escaped him. Her compliment of his pulsing dick was not unnoticed, and it did feel good to have the large member praised and appreciated. "No, but god, I'd sure love to change that." He panted softly as he felt her breath on the sensitive head. She slowly stroked him, her lips taunting, and he squirmed ever so slightly.

"Well, that's a bit presumptuous. Don't you think?" The woman placed her index fingers on either side of the covered head, and used only that as leverage to pull the big cock down. It gave her the perfect vantage point, with the exposed tip so so close to touching her lips. "I mean, we just met. You don't think I'd let you make love to me that easily, right?" Her tone was sweet and far too innocent for her position. She was giggling happily at her own words and released her fingers to let the shaft bob in the air. "I guess it can't be helped though, of course you'd think something like that. You're so hard it's bouncing." With a childish delight, Rosy began to toy with the needy shaft.

Her fingers returned, pulling it down and making it bounce back up. "Boing!" She teased, before eventually holding it still again. "I guess I can help you out a little bit," she started while pushing down the foreskin to expose the whole head. With the shaft now held in her palms, she used her thumbs to spread apart the little slit at the tip. "I could give these tiny lips a kiss, but you'd probably spurt the second I did, wouldn't you? A virgin dick like yours probably doesn't have much stamina."

Jason, no longer concerned about keeping quiet or polite for the public, groaned softly as she began to toy with him, making his cock bob in the air as it pulsed with desire, his balls dully throbbing, heavy with cum. Her words made him smile slightly. Presumptuous? She had toyed with his cock for the last hour with her feet and nearly made him cum all over her stockings. Her fingers worked easily and dexterously over his cock, causing him to moan softly at the sensation. The head of his cock exposed, he was now fully on display for her, or at least his manhood was.

He could feel her breath ghosting over the sensitive head now, more intensely than before. As she teased him about not having stamina, he internally accepted that she was probably right, but that he had also had plenty of practice. After all, given his fascination with female dominated sex, he had played around with edging while masturbating quite a few times... Though he never had the willpower or the self-control to deny himself. "Only one way to find out..." He breathed, clearly turned on more than ever, his cock throbbing hotly against her touch as she teased him with the suggestion of attention.

Her childish playfulness contrasting with the sexy, smutty, kinky situation they were in was addictive. It was adorable and hot at the same time, like she was a young girl just playing with a sex toy. God, that was hot. His cock was just a toy to her.

Why was that such a fucking turn on?

A playful hum came with a gleam in her deep blue gaze. Silently, she looked up at him. Contemplating her decision with slight bobs of her head from one side to the next. "Maybe~" Rosy purred, her hot breath traveling over the exposed head. With more than a little delight, her attention fell back on the glorious cock in her hands. It was so hot and hard, and those heavy balls were swollen with their need to shoot. Leaning in, the woman pulled her thumbs apart further. It seemed as if she were about to give the offered kiss; but instead, those pretty painted lips parted.

Rosy took the head into her mouth, her fingers moving away and keeping the foreskin down with gentle tugs. And yet Jason would only feel the moist heat of her breath, as the actress never closed her lips around the desperate flesh and her tongue didn't so much as brush against it; and she held him there. For seconds that felt like minutes Rosy kept that position, then began to close her lips... Only to pull her head back up without giving it so much as a flick of her tongue. In fact, the cock was released all together.

When she stood it was with a bounce that brought her up onto her toes and jumped the slick crimson mane. "Nope!" She replied with a wide grin that was sugar sweet and childishly innocent. "I'm going to shop around for something to try on, and you'll stay here." Rosy clasped her hands behind her back and looked down at him with oceanic eyes hazed with lust. "But I'm not so mean as to leave you with nothing. So, I want you to touch yourself while I'm gone, alright? In fact, I want you to enjoy yourself a lot, so, your hand isn't allowed to leave your dick even for a second!" She winked. "Okay?"

She was intoxicating, and there was little doubt that he would do just about anything at this point to get some kind of pleasure beyond this little teasing torture she was subjecting him to. Her lips came so close to the head of his cock that it throbbed, the damn warmth of her breath teasing the ever sensitive tip. His head tilted back slightly and his hips trembled ever so slightly, her tongue and lips dangerously close to his pulsing rod, his fingers clenching on the chair and his toes curling in anticipation...

But it was not to be as she released his throbbing dick and it sprung up slightly, mimicking her own little bounce to her feet. She gave him that adorable grin and teasing 'Nope!', and he groaned, though the frustration in the sound was mostly hidden by the sheer lust and desire in it. How the hell had he gotten so lucky that his actress idol had not only accepted a date from him, but also had just as big of a dominant fetish as he had a submissive one? And to top it all off, she was the perfect kind of dominant for him too - playful, teasing, and maybe just a little sadistic, but so adorable about it that he wanted to beg for more.

And probably would, eventually.

As she ordered him to masturbate, as if a testament to how he enjoyed her treatment, a bead of precum formed at the tip of his cock, and he was struck dumb for a short moment, only nodding yes silently as she commanded him. "As you wish." He managed with a smile after a long second, his hand slowly moving to his pulsing rod. He began to stroke himself slowly, letting out a long, slow breath of pleasure, though he was fairly certain that this little bit of pleasure would end just as frustratingly.

Pure and utter delight filler her as Jason grasped his dick for her; but she wore a pouty frown on her lips. "You can do better than that. Can't you?" The woman stepped back from between his legs, lifted her hand to capture her chin, and looked him over with scruteny. "Nope, that won't do at all. Stroke it faster Jason, as fast as you can; but don't you dare cum! Instead," Rosy pulled back to her delighted smile and teasing eyes. "I want you to stroke that mondo cock until you can feel all that cum in your balls churn to spurt, then you have to stop."

After giving her orders she waved both hands at him. "Go on," she urged. "I have to make sure you do it right."

God, this supervised masturbation turned him on far more than he could have ever imagined, as she stood before him, waatching him stroke his thick, throbbing dick, giving him orders on exactly how she wanted him to play with himself. As he suspected, she specifically forbade cumming, not that there was any surprise there. At her urging, he picked up the pace, stroking quickly, trying to stifle a groan but mostly unable, biting his lip. He panted quietly, precum acting as lube along the full shaft of his cock. "Fuck." He groaned quietly, looking up at her for the briefest moment as he jerked off for her enjoyment.

Her authoritative gaze, one yet still filled with desire and delight at the view, nearly brought him to the edge by itself, but he held on, his hips bucking slightly in physical pleasure.

Scrutinizing his technique, Rosy bent at the waist to get a better view of the jerking hand; then, she bounced back up again with an excited clapping of her hands. "Perfect, just like that," she praised. "Keep that up while I find some lingerie. Every time you reach the edge, you have to call out 'I'm not cumming Rosy!' Then you can slow down, but you have to keep edging yourself over and over until I come back." With a wave and a skip in her step, the woman disappeared behind a rack of clothing. "I'll be back soon!" That was a lie if she'd ever told one. She wouldn't come back until Jason had called out to her at least five times. Maybe more.

Back
Top Bottom