~The ways of unexpected love~ fire-wiki

" I'd rather be normal..." she said softly looking away, " just....do it then but I'm scared that it hurts..." closing her eyes and clenching her cheeks, " Ray next time tell her to stop with the damn stupid sizes..."

Raynare slowly slid into Izumi cheeks, her girlfriend hissed a bit before nodding to go deeper, and with one thrust Raynare did, Izumi moaned loudly from it with wide eyes, Raynare thruster again but a bit slower this time, she felt izumi cock leak pre-cum onto her belly, she even felt Izumi oussy leak down onto her thigh. "So tight!" She grunt a bit with a thrust. "But damn does it feel so gooood~." She lewdly moaned, as she thrusted again.

"Argh!!" The girl said softly as her body went limp and her eyes rolled back a bit as she laid there with her tongue out. " this is...." was all she could mutter weakly before her body started to move up and down against her thrusts. Slowly she started to try and sit up as her face was full of redness from the blush.

Raynare thrusted in rhythm with Izumi movement, SLICK! PAP! PAP! SLICK! Were the sound from her dick pre-cum coating izumi ass, the paping sound came from her hips hitting against izumi ass, Raynare moved her hands to Izumi waist, rubbing gently along her smooth skin, she giggled slightly as her lovers pre-cum leaked onto her more.

The girl was currently looking out the window, waiting for something, what was it she was waiting for? Well it was simple Issei or Izumi parents. She had decided to have fun messing with them when they got home.

" ahh..." she started to moan more, " it's starting to hurt a bit, it feels so big..." looking back slowly as she was panting, " don't you dare cum inside..." she warned feeling the tightness wrapping around the others cock as she take into her more. " I don't think I can...." saying softly as her tongue stuck out again feeling her rough pounding from behind.

Raynare thrusted harder as she felt Izumi ass tighten around her cock. "Izumi... I don't think... I can pull out all the way." SLICK! SLICK! PAP! PAP! Raynare tongue hanged out as she thrusted, her eyes going almost crossed eyed. "Your so tight... Its hard to pull out." She moaned as she felt her own cock twitch. She even felt Izumi cock twitch. They were getting close.

The girl still waited.

Soon she slowly turned as she took a deep breath and grabbed her arms, closing her eyes and putting all her energy together as she pushed her away a bit that her cock would already slide out. " jeez..." as she tried to hold back herself but feeling . Something big about to come, though now deciding to quickly shove herself into the other and start moving in her ass.

Raynare moaned as she came in Izumi, but soon quickly found her lover in her ass. "No not my ass, please go my Pussy." She moaned at her lover, cum leaked from her cock still, little spruts of cum coming out every thrust.

The girl simply ignored her as she went faster and harder than before, laying her on her back and getting on top as she shoved it now in her push with only two or three thrusts cumming inside her tongue and drool as she pumped a ton now.

Raynare moaned happily as her eyes crossed and tongue hanged out, her ass clenched tighter around her lovers cock, as she felt it twitch, her large butt cheeks jiggled from each thrust. "HARDER! CUM IN MY ASS! FILL ME WITH YOUR SEED!" She moaned loudly, as her ass was soon to be filled with cum.

The girl smiled at her work, the parents had shown up and she had changed them, how? well she made them nympho hermaphrodites.

Soon she stood up and quickly started to change back, " hmmmm no.....i took this risk already and I'm not gonna be found out. " hey weird Angel girl..." he started to call out hoping she was there, " turn me back into a boy!" Not seeing how she could get her parents to accept it at all, " hurry the hell up and change, we both did something that I regretted just cause I'm like this now with the stupid Angel...." as she slipped her shirt back on and went for the bathroom.

"FIRST OFF NOT AN ANGEL! DON'T GOT NO STINKIN WINGS, I ALSO FIXED YOUR ISSUE WITH YOUR PARENTS!" The girl Yelled from upstairs. "SO YEAH! ALSO I HAVE A NAME!"

" what...did you change their mind or something, also you would need to change the school too, the 300 or more people....and if you could do me a favor too and help me avoid the pervs..." as she stretched and walked back into her room. " well it's your damn fault for not telling me your name and if you already did I probably was too pissed to hear it...angel with no wings..." as she decided to tease her for having this whole mess. Izumi looked over at Ray and turn with her back to her as she closed her eyes to think a bit.

"YEAH YOUR PARENTS UHHHHHH! YEAH. SCHOOL? OH YEAH... GIVE ME I DUNNO TEN MINUTES! FIVE TOPS! I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE SUPERNATURAL BEINGS IN THE SCHOOL, THEY AREN'T EFFECTED BY MY MEMORY ALTERATION ABILITIES! DON'T ASK! OK WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS SWITCH OUT MOTOHAMA AND MATSUDA FOR THOSE TWO KENDO GIRLS MURAYAMA AND KATASE!?"

Raynare laid on the ground panting. "I feel like I'm forgetting something."

" there's others in the school? Weird....i mean...nevermind screw it...." she said as she to herself hearing of course the other telling him now. " sure I guess....since your forced me into this new damn life!" Izumi rolled her eyes as she left Ray and walked downstairs, " is there still something you need from me though? Why would you still be here? Unless you decided you wanted to be part of my girl harem thing apparently now that I'm a girl myself...." crossing her arms and leaning against the wall now.

"WELL MAYBE... HEY YOUR PARENTS SHOULD BE WALKING IN SOON, ALSO I'M WORKING ON THE SCHOOL THING ABOUT NOWISH!" She yelled from upstairs. "HEY DO YOU WANT BIGGER TITS!?" The girl asked.

Raynare groaned as she got up a bit. "Well these clothes are ruined, at least its not my sweater."

" I'd like Ray to not have a dick too if you could do that too? Maybe the other girls if I even get any to like me anyway....id rather not be screwed..." she sighed walking over to sit in the couch wondering how things would be now with her new life.

"Yeah no." The girl simply answered. "You see, Raynare, and you Izumi got some pretty big plans, there is going to be at least several other futas." She said. "So learn to deal with it, because if you don't. I'll make your life a living hell, or I'll get the dumbest person across of all of reality's and put you in a room with said person, and since you made that suggestion, I'll wait to make your tits bigger."

She started to laugh, " thanks because you already gave me some hell by being a girl now...so I guess I have both types of girls, one that loves me I think still, and the other an ass...weird ass girls then..why do I care for stupid people.. " as she facepalmed and sat on the couch.

"Well at least your Raynare isn't evil, seems to like and care for very much, and the reason you care for people, is simple. Your just really nice... If you weren't, you would be on of those evil asshole Issei, yeah I've seen a lot of versions of you, let's just say your better than most." The girl said. "Also call me Akala." The girl, Akala said. "Just think about it this way, listen to me and you will have tons of big breasted girls."

"Well that was supposed to be if I was a boy and if I'm a girl it's not with other girls with dicks...." as she ignored mostly everything before laying down then trying to think of what to even do. Izumi wouldn't mind some school as she would be alone for now but still it would be weirder with slit of people now.

The girl sighed turned and walked over to the thinking people, tired of hearing Izumi bitching and moaning, she tapped her on the head and altered her opinion on it, making it so that she was ok with it. Akala sighed as she quickly went back to the window and did things. She was very pissed.

Soon her eyes closed for a moment before standing up, " I suddenly feel a bit weird..." not knowing what it was. " well I'm already bored so I guess I might go out later or something..." shrugging already not knowing what to really do for the day.

"Hey your parents should be walking about now." Akala said as she continued to do something. "Hey don't yell at me for what I did to them." Raynare had walked into the room wondering what was going on. She was currently wearing her still ripped clothes.

" hey I'm just worried about the stupid idea that anyone didn't know about me really being a girl until you fixed it. Fine....for now I'll just keep this but I'll try to find a way to turn back..." as she grumbled still at the fact she was like this with a never-ending hate for It now as she sat up and leaned back to relax for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom