Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Salt and Sulfur: Chapter Two (Messeduprp and Skieth Takahata II)

As Maria rolled her over onto her back, with Maria on top of her, she felt a little more at ease. Less pressure to take the lead. She smiled softly, nodding her head at her advice to relax. She crooked her head to expose more of her neck to Maria's kisses. She placed her hand on Maria's head, enjoying feeling Maria's lips explore her. Her other hand was raised up, covering her face slightly with her forearm. "Th-that feels so nice..." She mumbled softly.

Maria smiled and kept going, squeezing Charlotte's breasts softly. "You have lovely breasts Charlotte. You'll really enjoy this." She licked Charlotte's nipple softly, wrapping her lips around it and licking it. Occasionally nibbling at the flesh.

She pulled off with a soft pop and moved to the other breast, sucking and licking this one in the same way.

Charlotte looked down at Maria as she complimented her breasts, blushing brightly. "Y-you've seen them before silly." She suddenly gasped as she licked her nipple, moaning out as her breast was sucked, whimpering at the small pause as she switched to the other one. "You're driving me crazy!" Charlotte nearly cried out, unaware of the irony of the statement.

Maria smiled up at Charlotte. "I love the sound of your moans Charlotte, they're just adorable." She slowly kissed down Charlotte's body. Moving down toeard her crotch. She pressed her lips against Charlotte's inner thighs several times before finally taking a long slow lick of her pussy.

Maria looked up expectantly, "did that feel good Charlotte? Do you want me to do it more?" She slowly put her mouth over Charlotte's pussy and began eating her out. Maria wrapped her arms around Charlotte's thighs, holding her close as she licked and sucked at the pussy.

Charlotte blushed madly as Maria commented on her moaning. As her kisses continued to move her further down her body, she filled some, as some areas were quite ticklish. Her kisses along her thigh caused her to draw in a deep breath. She had a feeling she knew what was coming. She let watched as she got into position, then came that first lick. Charlotte's long ears twitched as her eyes widened. A startled cry escaped her lips. How could anything feel that good?

"Y-yes! Do it more!" She pleaded excitedly. As she was pulled closer, Maria eating her out properly. "S-so good..." She wore a lopsided grin as she bit her lol, stifling moans as her hands clutched desperately at the sheets. Her hips gently rocked against Maria.

Maria continued quickly eating Charlotte out. She smiled at Charlotte, but all the anarchist would be able to see was the crinkling of her eyes as she was pleasured using another woman's mouth. Maria tentatively ran her fingers over Charlotte's sex, moving her mouth up as she slowly pushed one finger inside of her girlfriend. "Does that feel good Charlotte?"

Charlotte's sounds of pleasure truly became akin to melodious cries as Maria grew more determined. She squirmed as she worked her deeply and quickly with her tongue. Looking down at her, it was an image she had dreamt of seeing since the first time Maria was sent to arrest her.

Maria's assault slowing cause Charlotte to whimper in protest. She looked down to see her face more fully before that finger slipped inside. She gasped loudly as she dropped back to the mattress. "Y-yes! It's good!" She shouted a grin plastered across her cheeks. "M-more! Please!"

Maria obliged her lover, workinf her tongue and fingers deeper and harder than before. She was still gentle however, she didn't want to hurt Charlotte during her first time after all.

Maria was getting arroused by the sights and sounds Charlotte made, her own fingers had begun working her pussy while she pleasured Charlotte. Maria moaned softly into her lover as she gave her what she hoped wss insurmountable pleasure.

Charlotte's body thrashed and squirmed as Maria picked up her pace and intensity. "Oh Gods..." She bit her lip, barely stifling a loud cry. Hearing Maria's moan caught her off guard. It was the most pleasant and melodious sound she had ever heard. "M-Maria... Something's happening..." She held her own head in both hands, covering her eyes with her palms. Her back arching up from the sheets. "I... I can't stop it..." As she felt the unimaginable pleasure mounting she began quickly repeating the same three word phrase. "I love you!" Suddenly, she felt her entire body convulse as her first orgasm crashed into her like a rogue wave. "M-Maria!" She squealed her name as she rode out the unbelievable pleasure. Finally her body fell to the sheets, quaking softly as she recovered, her body glistening with sweat. The naked elf painted heavily, her breasts heaving with each breath. "Th-there was unbelievable... Let's do this all the time!" She announced cheerfully.

Maria smiled and laughed at Charlotte's rraction, pulling herself up to lay with her. She brushed a lock of Charlotte'd hair from her face and smiled. "Only you could ever have that reaction to that Charlotte... But I wouldn't have it any other way." She kissed Charlotte and pulled her close.

She slowly drifted off to sleep and the last words Maria spoke were, "I love you too Charlotte."

Charlotte smiled as Maria snuggled up to her. As she began to fall asleep, Charlotte pouted. She wanted to make Maria feel like that too. She reached for the blanket, pulling it up around them. "Good night, Maria." She kissed her softly before laying back down, slowly falling asleep.

The next morning came slowly, Maria awoke to find Charlotte was still asleep, their legs tangled together and Maria's face in Charlotte's neck. She smiled softly and nuzzled back in, waiting for Charlotte to wake up in her own.

Charlotte stirred slowly. She mumbled incoherently, as she tried to wake. Her long ears twitching as she slowly opened her eyes. As her eyes slowly opened, she drank in the naked beauty beside her. The memories of the night before came back to her, forcing the young elf to grin, giggling to herself as she snuggled in closer.

She had feared that it was only a dream. That she would wake up alone in a burned out building. She could not be more relieved the previous night was real.

Maria slept well with Charlotte beside her, but waking up was notably better. She smiled at Charlotte and rubbed her shoulder, "good morning... I'm so glad to have you back." Maria pulled her in again and smiled a bit wider as she felt Charlotte's heart. Eating against Maria's body.

Charlotte almost started crying again at Maria's voice. She snuggled in close as she was pulled towards her again. "I missed you so much." She buried her head in Maria's chest. "I love you so much." She mumbled. Charlotte was in no rush to start their day, content to stay close to Maria for as long as possible.

Maria smiled, "I love you too." She didn't want them to leave the bed, she just wanted to lay here with Charlotte in her arms and leave the world behind. She could forget about her deranged ex-lover, the issues plaguing the city, the underground death cult and everything else that was wrong and just rest with Charlotte in her arms.

It was while Maria was resting with Charlotte that a stray thought crossed her mind, what caused Dalia to snap like she did? It seemed a strange thought but she had never considered it, more importantly, could the same thing happen to Charlotte?

Maria felt a rush of cold through her body, Charlotte was already mildly insane but not to the point of hurting Maria, she was still moral but what if it was something about Maria herself that made Dalia what she was, she couldn't stand the thought of hurting Charlotte like that. But how could she tell her?

Charlotte could feel Maria tense as she rested in her arms. She didn't know what had changed, but something certainly had. Maria was preoccupied with something. The elf sat up slowly, reaching up to scratch one of her long pointed ears before looking back down at Maria. "I guess we should get started, huh?" She finally said, surprisingly calm for the usually excited Charlotte. The gravity of their objective, at least partially, weighing on her.

Truth was, Charlotte didn't give a damn about the city, or about saving the people from cults and secret societies. Most of that was beyond her simplistic and child like view of the world. She cared about finding her mother and father, assuming they were still alive, and permanently removing Dahlia from Maria's thoughts and the world itself. As difficult as it was to remember, Charlotte was one of those problems plaguing the city. She was a psychopathic anarchist and arsonist. Those traits weren't going to disappear with Dahlia.

Charlotte climbed out of bed, carefully dressing before tying her hair into her signature pigtails. With everything in its rightful place and Flopsy clipped to her belt, she was ready to get to work.

Maria smiled at her, sitting up and dressing as she did usually, slinging her rifle over here shoulder and holstering her backup revolvers. She nodded to Charlotte and as she looked at her walking towards the door, she grabbed Charlotte by the arm.

"Charlotte I... I want to talk to you for a second..." She sighed and looked around, "I was worried... What if... What if something about me made Dahlia into what she is... Charlotte, I can'r stand the thought of you becoming like her, I don't want you to get hurt because of me."

Charlotte turned to face her when she grabbed her arm. She frowned as she started speaking. "I... I don't understand." She looked down at the floor for a long moment. "Dahlia and I aren't the same. I wouldn't hurt you. I would never..." She thought about Maria's scars, and the frightened look Maria gave her when they blew up the hidden lab storing the mutants. Was it possible that Maria was afraid of her? "You don't trust me, do you? You're afraid of me. You think I'm crazy... Huh?" It was clear that Charlotte was unaware of her own mental illness, convinced that she was just as stable as anyone else.

Maria shook her head frantically, putting her hands over Charlotte's. "No no no! No, I don't think you're anything like her. You're kind and loving and you're good. I would never be afraid of you Charlotte." She kissed Charlotte and looked her in the eye. "I love you Charlotte, and I trust you enough to spend the night with you." She took Charlotte's hand and looked up at her. "It's not that I think you're insane, it's that I'm worried I caused whatever happened to Dahlia... I don't even want to think about you becoming like her!" Maria felt a few tears roll down her cheek and pulled Charlotte close, crying into her shoulder. "I don't want you to get hurt because of me Charlotte. I'd never forgive myself."

Charlotte frowned as Maria tried to explain herself. As she held her close, crying into her shoulder, Charlotte felt her own eyes grow damp. "M-maria... Do you remember the brothel? The girl we helped?" She bit her lip as she pulled away slowly to look at her. "I just blow stuff up and burn stuff down because it's so much fun!" For a moment, the very thought of arson had caused a spike of excitement in Charlotte's voice. "But that time was different, I had never done anything like that before. I didn't care about helping people until I was with you. You don't have to worry about making me a bad guy. You already made me a good guy." She smiled then, her innocent, if wild kind of smile.

Maria looked into Charlotte's eyes and she couldn't help but start to chuckle softly, holding Charlotte close to herself. "You will never cease to amaze me Charlotte... That's one reason why I love you." She kissed the elf girl again and smiled. Even if she was a deranged arsonist, she was still someone Maria felt a strong connection to.

"What if we go... After all this is over, you and I can just get out of here. Go to some faraway city somewhere and start over. A place just for you and I, nobody will know who we are, nobody will want to hurt us. It will just be... Us."

Charlotte brought her fingers up to gently clean what was left of Maria's tears. Her smile widened when she saw Maria smile again. She wasn't sure what Maria found so amazing about her, but it still made her heart flutter. At her suggestion she froze. Her smiling falling some.

"J-just us? B-but, what about Mum and Dad?" She asked, blinking slowly. "W-what about Flopsy?"

Maria giggled and pulled Charlotte closer. "Well of course they'll be there too. All of us, you and I and your parents and Flopsy too. You can introduce me to your mom and dad and they'll give us their blessing. Doesn't that sound nice Charlotte?" She smiled again at Charlotte. Sometimes, Maria wondered if some of Charlotte's insanity was rubbing off onto her.

Charlotte sighed happily in her arms as she reassured her that her parents would be there. "That does sound nice." She mumbled into Maria's neck. She could hardly imagine what living in another place would be like. She had only ever known this city. "I wonder where we would go. What will it be like? Oh! I wonder how much fun it will be to use my toys there." She giggled, albeit a little darkly, to herself.

"I can't wait!" She said excitedly as she pulled away from Maria. "But um... But we have to finish the first game before we start a new one!" She skipped off towards the kitchen, her mind swimming in excitement.

Back
Top Bottom