Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Salt and Sulfur: Chapter Two (Messeduprp and Skieth Takahata II)

Maria rolled her eyes with a grin and ran down after Charlotte. Something seemed off however. It was too easy. "Charlotte! Be careful... This seems off, this was too easy also." Maria looked around as she made a realization. "Where are all the people."

Maria looked around herself, there were no people muling around, no signs that anyone had been there for several hours, not even a sound. "I think we might be walking into a trap."

Charlotte grinned at the prospect of a trap. She looked around at the empty and abandoned streets. "No innocents or anything? Your ex is getting sloppy. She's not setting a trap for us. She's just putting me in a target rich environment." Her grin spread further, becoming manic again. "Do you hear me, Dalia! You're sloppy! Lazy even!" She chuckled darkly to herself. "She only thinks she's the most dangerous woman in this town." Charlotte whispered to herself.

Maria took a hold of Charlotte's hand. "Look... Just... Just be careful okay? Something seems wrong here and it's getting me worried." She clutched her gun a bit closer now, looking around warily. She knew what Dalia was capable of and something about this seemed strange, something was making her uncomfortable.

Charlotte's grin fell away when she felt Maria's hand take hers. She looked over to her with a worried expression. "You're scared?" She looked at the ground for only a moment. "Don't be. It's all a game. Just try to have fun with it." She smiled widely, skipping further into the street. "Besides! You're with me again! What could possibly go wrong?"

Maria watched her, considering what she said until a gleam on none of the rooftops caught her eye. She broke into a sprint, dashing towards Charlotte. She tackled her lover to the ground behind a low wall, just before a plume of dust explode where she had been standing. A gunshot ringing through the air. "Sniper... I saw him on the rooftop."

Maria panted, trying to regain her breath while she reloaded her rifle. "Dammit. I wish we still had that mechanical bird." She picked up a piece of rubble and tossed it out behind their cover. A second late it exploded, another shot ringing through the air. "Whoever it is. They're good. We need to be careful now Charlotte. No going out and shooting him head on." She checked her bullets, she had only half left in the Magazine.

Charlotte had clearly not been paying enough attention as she was tackled to the ground to avoid a sniper. She leaned up against the cover, looking back at Maria. Charlotte was many things, but a sniper she was not. She clung tightly to her father's rifle, checking the ammunition. At the mention of the metal bird, she remembered the woman who created it. "We really should find her again." She muttered. She peaked out around cover quickly to try to spot the sniper, ducking back as the bullet pegged the corner of her cover. "Cheater... This game isn't fun anymore." She cursed with a grimace forming over her lips.

Maria sighed and looked to the sides, not daring to look over cover. "Okay... We have to think of a way our of this. Let's see... One sniper it seems, with the police still chasing us...

She smiled at Charlotte, an idea hitting her. "Charlotte... Do you think those bombs of yours can do some damage if you can't actually look over cover? Ides you to stay down and give me a distraction."

Charlotte reached into her bag, pulling one of her bombs free. She began arming it carefully before holding the device aloft. In the end, it looked like a stuffed rabbit head like Flopsy, but with X's over its eyes. "And..." She finished turning a key, before grinning widely. "It's armed!" She looked back at Maria for only a moment before tossing it back over cover. She ducked down, sticking her fingers in her ears.

Skeith Takahata II said:
Charlotte reached into her bag, pulling one of her bombs free. She began arming it carefully before holding the device aloft. In the end, it looked like a stuffed rabbit head like Flopsy, but with X's over its eyes. "And..." She finished turning a key, before grinning widely. "It's armed!" She looked back at Maria for only a moment before tossing it back over cover. She ducked down, sticking her fingers in her ears.

As the bomb erupted, Maria dashed out in the opposite direction. Using the dust, rubble and fite thrown off it to her advantage. She slid behind cover just as the bullets tore past her. "I'm going to need more than that Charlotte. Seriously, light it up!"

She used the subsequent bursts of explosions to move from cover to cover. Getting closer and closer to the building upon which the sniper was shooting from, until soon she slipped inside, Maria dashed up the stairs before finally bursting out onto the roof, to the surprise of the sniper there. Only to knock him in the head with the butt off her rifle and wave for Charlotte.

She tore back down the stairs, racing to meet her lover once more.

At Maria's shout, she giggled darkly to herself. She wanted her to light it up? She could certainly do that! Soon, numerous bombs flew from behind cover, creating a variety of explosions of different sizes. Charlotte's giggle, turned to a chuckle, and then to proper laughter as the street was torn apart by her toys. When the sniper fire fell silent, she stood up, looking up at her lover. Seeing her wave, she grinned, waving back as she stood from cover.

Seeing Maria race back out into the street, Charlotte jogged to the middle of the road to meet her. "Best we be off. I'm running out of toys. The game'll be less fun then."

Maria took Charlotte's hand and ran with her out of the square, taking her into one of the buildings jat had been evacuated. She ran with her through the building, using this way to dodge the blockades and police presence. "We can head back to my home. It's so obvious that Dalia would never think We'd hide there "

Charlotte followed behind Maria closely. "Hiding in plain sight then? Brilliant!" She stayed close to her as they moved through the building. "If we're going to get back up to your apartment we should probably take the roofs. Best to stay off the street." Charlotte loved a good chase, but she was tired, hungry, and most importantly desperate to be alone with Maria again. She had missed her so much.

Maria led Charlotte on a winding path back to hr small apartment. They were out for several hours before finally.making their way back in, by then it was just a quick meal, a quick shower and bed. Charlotte was the first in bed, while Maria took her time. It had been a month since she an Charlotte had seen each other.

Maria walked into the dark room slowly, "Charlotte... AQ are you awake?" She was dressed in a lacy set of underwear with a matching bra, a garter belt and stockings. "I um... I wanted to do something with you. That is, if you'd like to." Maria felt odd. Asking a deranged arsonist to have sex with her eas not what she usually did so it was a new experience for her as well as Charlotte.

Getting a shower and a proper meal were dreams for the elvish anarchist. She had become a touch thinner, due to lack of sustenance, and was of course, filthy. Finally clean and fed, she felt wonderful.

Charlotte was curled up in bed with Flopsy in her arms while she waited for Maria to join her. She took in the room for the first time in a month, so happy to finally be back with her lover. Hearing Maria's gentle voice, Charlotte sat up from the covers. Her baggy white shirt hung off one shoulder, her pigtails having already been let down. Seeing Maria, she smiled. "You wanted to do something? Well, sure! What did you have in mind?" Her head canted to the side in curiosity. Despite her brilliance, her madness and naivete caused her to be a little dense to what some might consider to be obvious.

Maria blushed and rubbed her arm, "um well..." She sighed and sat down on the bed, pulling Charlotte close. "We'd probably start like this." She leaned into her and kissed Charlotte, closing her eyes into the kiss. "And then I might do something like this." She out a hand on Charlotte's. Hip then slid it up and under her loose shirt. While Maria desperately hoped that Charlotte was getting the message, she still had a puzzled look. "Charlotte, I want to have sex with you." She finally blurted out, her face burning crimson.

Charlotte was confused by Maria's suddenly shy behavior. It was strange. As she sat beside her, pulling her close, she smiled up at her. She accepted the kiss, smiling into it. As her hand touched her bare hip, sliding upward, she still wasn't sure what she was implying. She crooked her head, waiting for an explanation of some kind.

As she finally got it out, clear as day, Charlotte's eyes shot open wide. Her hands quickly pressed down over Flopsy's ears as if she was concerned he'd actually hear what they were talking about. Her smile vanished altogether as she simply stared at Maria in shock for several seconds. Her dreams of one day being with Maria were proving to be insanely different then reality. She thought their first kiss would be passionate, after a moment of excitement and fun, like blowing something up. Instead it was right after a confession of love before a dangerous mission. One that almost cost Maria's life. Now, they were here, some months later. Sitting on Maria's bed and it was once more a romantic and emotionally vulnerable moment in Charlotte's life. Not the passionate and spontaneous romp that she had dreamed it would be. Charlotte feared vulnerability more than anything. Arguably one of her only emotional ties to sanity.

"I..." She finally began. "I mean, I've never... That is... You know..." She finally let go of Flopsy's ears, gently stroking his head. One of her hands came up to scratch one of her long pointed ears, as she always did when she was nervous. "I'm scared." She finally admitted. "I... I don't know what to do or what it will be like..." She loosed an uneasy breath. "But I want to. I've always wanted to."

Maria took Charlotte's hand, squeezing it softly. "I know you're scared Charlotte. Trust me, I don't care if you know what to do or not. I'll love you either way, if you don't want to do it I would never force it upon you." Maria felt ridiculous, dressed like a whore only to be turned down, but she cared about Charlotte and no matter what happened she would still care. Maria layed down and pulled Charlotte into her arms, kissing her longer this time. "I want our first time to be special... I'll wait until you're ready Charlotte, no rush. But I don't want you to be scared of me. Then I'm no better than her." She tensed a bit at the memory of Dalia, before she kissed Charlotte again, relaxing slowly in her arms.

Charlotte was shaking her head,e ven as Maria laid down beside her and pulled her close. "No no no. You're misunderstanding me!" She said out loud, sitting up quickly. "I want to. I want to now, just like you do! It's just new. I'm afraid of it, not of you. I trust you." She straddled the other woman, placing both hands on either side of her face. She pulled Maria into a desperate kiss. "I've wanted this since the first time you chased me. Please don't make me wait any more!" She exclaimed with a gasp as she pulled away. "J-just... You know..." She sat up straight, still straddling Maria. Her arms coiled around her midsection as she looked off to the side, blushing furiously. "T-take it easy with me the first time. All right?"

Maria smiled softly, sitting up herself. She planted a soft kiss on Charlotte's lips and stroked her arm. "F course I'll be gentle Charlotte... Both of us will remember this... Here, how about you wait just a little bit longer and I'll make it extra special." She stood up and gave Charlotte one more kiss. "You just lay here, relax and keep being cute."

Maria bustled around the apartment, trying to set everything up before the mood died. She finally had everything prepared and set up when she got back into bed. There were lit candles placed around the room, she had put on some perfume that made her smell like flowers and even had a box of chocolates on the bedside table. Maria sighed and had Charlotte straddle her again, gently pulling her down to lay on Maria's body. She smiled and stroked the hair of her elven lover. "I love you Charlotte and I always will. We'll take this nice as slow or fast as you want."

She pulled Charlotte down slowly, kissing her softly as her hands rested on Charlotte's hips, slowly drifting upwards. Pulling her shirt up inch by inch.

Charlotte sat back in the bed as Maria shuffled around lighting candles, even bringing chocolates over. Like a child, she was momentarily distracted by the presence of sweets but corrected her gaze when Maria guided her to return to her previous position. She went to the kiss eagerly, returning it just as gently. Her heart was pounding so fast she was sure it would explode outward at a moment's notice. She felt her shirt beginning to hike up her torso. Maria's finger tips against her skin. She had been topless around Maria plenty of times, even naked in the bathtub with her, but this was different. This was special. She moved her hands above her head so that the shirt could be pulled away, smiling down at Maria. She blushed softly as she was no topless for a purpose, and suddenly felt very conscious of her many scars and petite elven frame.

Maria saw the blush and looked at the scars. She smirked softly and leaned in, planting a soft kiss on each scar on her lovers body before finally kissing her lips. "You're beautiful Charlotte." She whisperedx guiding the Elf's hand to Maria's back, holding scars from her previous lover. "I know this isn't exactly how I imagined this would be happening but... But I feel strongly about you Charlotte and I missed you so much and..." She cut off, puling Charlotte in for another kiss. A kiss of passion and love while Maria's eyes secretly flitted to the small box she had hidden on the nightstand, a box just large enough to hold a ring.

Charlotte stiffened as Maria began placing kisses along her body, deliberately seeking out her scars. "N-no... You are." She replied to the compliment, holding Maria close. She wasn't sure where Maria was going with what she was saying, though she was certainly curious, like a child being teased with a gift. She returned the passionate kiss, trying to keep up with Maria's pace as best she could. Her eyes fluttered shut as she groaned softly into the contact. She was a little startled by herself. Why had she made that noise? What was she feeling? She pulled back with a gasp, growing deep red. "I... I feel strange..." She mumbled, pressing her lips against Maria's again.

Maria smiled and kissed Charlotte again, "that's normal Charlotte. Don't worry, you always feel weird like that. It's called arousal. Just relax and it'll feel really good soon." Maria kept her voice calm, as much as she wanted to pull Charlotte down and make love to her she managed to contain herself. She wanted Charlotte's first time to be special.

Charlotte's breathing was becoming heavy, her cheeks growing rosy. "O-oh..." Charlotte said as if realization had suddenly dawned. She understood the concept of arousal and had heard of it, but never experienced it first hand. "It's strange, I'm kind of jittery and restless..." She giggled a little, if a bit nervously. "I kind of like it." She bit her lip as she looked down at Maria, blushing brighter. "I... Um... I still don't really know what I'm doing..." She gave an uneasy chuckle, flushing in embarrassment.

Maria gave Charlotte another tender kiss and stroked her cheek. "It's fine Charlotte, relax. This may be your first time but I love you for more than just your experience... It's okay to be nervous but just let me lead and trust me, this will feel really good."

Maria rolled on top of Charlotte and kissed her cheek, "just relax and let me guide you. It will all be okay, you'll love this." She pressed her lips against Charlotte's.neck, kissing softly down her neck and then down her chest.

Back
Top Bottom