Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: FTWD: Survive With Me (randomname98766789 x greenandgold)

Alicia nodded at her boyfriend's words. She pressed a sweet kiss to his lips and then moved back to kiss Clarke as well. After doing that, she took the scarf and tied it firmly around Clarke's mouth, the blonde's sexy pink lips visible over the gag. Once the gag was in place, she leaned toward the other woman and kissed her again, moaning against the gag that
now covered the other woman's mouth. Braden was right, it was hot as well kissing someone who had a gag over their mouth. Alicia pulled back from the kiss a few moments later,
and waited for Clarke to put on the strap-on, and then grinned as the other woman taped her mouth shut.

The young woman laid down on the bed and smiled as much as she could, given the tape over her mouth. Especially when Clarke kissed her this time, through both of their gags. She saw the blonde turn to Braden to get permission to start everything, and once it was granted, Alicia felt the other woman move over her, straddling her body. Alicia moaned against the tape over her mouth as the strap-on slipped inside of her. It wasn't small by any means, and she had never used it yet. Never had a reason to, until now. And she was glad that she had went out a few months ago and gotten it.

She'd have never thought this would happen, but it was, and she couldn't wait for the real fun to start.

Clarke pressed a kiss to Braden's lips as she straddled Alicia and rubbed the strap-on against the woman's entrance. She spent a few minutes teasing the other woman, loving the sound of her moans, and continuing to kiss her brother, through the gag in her mouth. However, the blonde eventually pulled away from Braden, and made a motion with her arm, for him to get ready to get on top of her and start pounding away. One last time, the young woman kissed her brother, and then she moved over Alicia, and rammed the strap-on inside of the young woman, nothing gentle about the action.

The sound of Alicia crying out in pleasure/pain against the gag in her mouth, was so arousing to the blonde. She figured this must be what Braden felt all the time. Clarke wasted no time, and started working her hips back and forth as she fucked her brother's girlfriend, and now her new girlfriend, with the strap-on. She didn't feel her brother move behind her just yet, and figured that he was standing there watching them. After a few moments, the blonde reached behind her for Braden's hand, wanting him to join them. Taking her hand that held his, she pulled him close, telling him without words, to join them.

The process of watching Clarke gag Alicia and vice versa was sexy. Clarke’s pretty pink lips hugged the scarf and Alicia’s lips were imprinted against the duct tape. His two favorite gags on his two favorite women! When Clarke entered inside of Alicia with the strap-on, Braden climbed behind his sister. His strong hands gripped her waist and Braden spread open her ass cheeks to reveal her hole. Anal sex with Clarke was another unexplored territory. That ended now. Pregnancy was not a risk with this type of sex, so Braden did not bother with a condom. This was the one thing he could do with Clarke without a condom: this and oral sex.

Already, Braden was fully erect. The sight of her exposed rosebud drove him wild. Listening to Alicia’s gagged moans was enough to throw Braden off balance. The male continued sitting on his knees, lining the tip of his penis against Clarke’s tight sphincter. He pressed forward slightly, lurching into Clarke’s ass. The tip of his erection intruded inside her tight tunnel. Her hole opened and it allowed Braden inside. Once the head passed into her entrance, Braden remained still while giving Clarke’s o-ringed muscles of her anus time to get accustomed to his girth. His left hand wrapped around Clarke’s thigh, flicking a finger against her tiny, hard clitoris.

He continued massaging her bundle of nerves while his right hand reached down to play with her vagina. Two fingers slipped inside against her vaginal walls. The sudden invasion of Clarke’s ass sent a lightning sensation into Braden’s core. When the two women’s gagged moans synchronized, it was almost impossible to resist an orgasm on command. When the girl’s muscles were relaxed, Braden pulled his swollen member from her searing rectum. The tip was pressed against her opening again until he suddenly, violently thrust forward. This time, he sunk balls deep inside of his sister. His thick, inflated testicles slapped against the edge of Clarke’s pussy lips.

Braden had already felt unfathomable pleasure. At one point, Braden withdrew from Clarke completely again just to gain more leverage. He aimed his bulging dick at her reddened hole again, thrusting with a savage force. His hips continued to shoot forward, sinking inside of Clarke constantly. His pace was brutal and the speed was blazing. Braden had lost control of himself, the moans falling from his lips. Thankfully, he had enough self-control to prevent anyone else from hearing. The male wanted to see her hole gaping open as Braden looked at her and Alicia with erotic awe. “I love you both so much. Your moans are so fucking sexy. You are making me both so turned on right now.” His breathing was ragged and the sweat was condensing on his skin.

Alicia felt it all. She felt Clarke ramming the strap-on into her and causing that wonderful feeling of pleasure and pain that felt so good and drove her crazy. The young woman also felt
it each time Braden rammed his cock inside of his sister, as both women, and the bed shook from the force of his thrusts. But neither of the women planned to stop him any time soon. They were all together in this moment in time, holding each other and just making each other feel so damn good, and the woman was glad they had invited Clarke to join in with them.

The only sounds that came from the three of them, were the sounds of the bed hitting the wall, their moans, and the sound of skin slapping against skin as all of them continued to fuck each other. Alicia was glad that they had managed to talk Clarke into taking this serious between all of them. The three of them together like they were, was way more intimate than
she could have ever imagined, and so far, there had been no issues of jealousy. She hoped that it stayed that way and that they continued to care for each other and love each other, romantically, and sexually.

Clarke was loving it. She rammed the strap-on in and out of Alicia, as her brother rammed his cock in and out of her ass. It was a painful tight fit at first, as the blonde got used to Braden's huge cock being in her ass, but after the first few times of him slowly thrusting in and out of her, she got used to it. It helped that her brother slipped his hand between
her legs and played with her clit, pressing it and flicking it, making her cry out against the gag in her mouth. This was amazing. Being able to fuck Alicia, at the exact same time
that Clarke was being pounded by her brother, turned her on more than the blonde had ever experienced or thought possible.

What made it even better was that the blonde knew her brother was fucking her ass without a condom. The feel of his free cock rubbing against her ass and then inside of it, was
a new thing for her. Sure, she and Bellamy had discussed trying anal out a time or two but hadn't gotten into it, so they had stopped before they'd even started. So, having her
brother take her anal cherry was personal to Clarke, and something that meant more to her, than one would think. The three of them were still going at each other like animals,
and it was the hottest thing ever.

Braden had no regrets about inviting Clarke into his and Alicia’s relationship. Emotionally and Sexually, everything was better with his sister involved. Already, the young man reached a new level of euphoria. Even though every aspect of this sexual encounter aroused Braden, the hottest thing about the entire situation was hearing those muffled moans. They drove him wild. Just hearing those noises could make him weak in the knees. Since he still had a free hand even after fondling and rubbing Clarke’s clit, he used that hand to grope one of her breasts. Braden singled out her nipples, pinching them and squeezing them roughly.

Speaking of being rough, Braden continued adding strength behind each thrust. It made both of his ladies lurch forward from the force each thrust contained. His swollen cock continued to swell inside of Clarke’s ass and he knew it would not take long before his orgasm reached. His lips found Clarke’s neck before pulling her head backwards until he could reach her gagged lips, kissing them over the cloth in her mouth and in between her lips. “I love you both so much. Oh, fuck. I’m already so close. You two are going to drive me insane here.” He chuckled lowly, his body starting to sweat and his muscles starting to ache.

The love he felt for both women was equal. They were both important to him. “Don’t worry, Alicia. After this, I’m going to fuck you, too.” He promised, wanting to have his cock in both of them tonight. They could think of something else after this. He continued focusing on Clarke, thrusting harder as he was swelling fuller and ready to burst. After a particularly sexy muffled moan leaving her lips, Braden moaned out his sister’s name and allowed his orgasm to reach, his semen bursting inside of her ass, the thick ropes filling her up.

Braden's orgasm triggered both of the women's, as well. The three of them kept fucking each other until their bodies gave out after their orgasm's. Clarke collapsed on top of Alicia, as Braden collapsed on top of the blonde. They were only going to remain like that for a few minutes, as they were probably crushing the young woman beneath them. After several minutes, Clarke reluctantly pushed her brother off of her, and carefully removed the strap-on from inside of Alicia. Then she took off the strap-on, and tossed it aside before lying
down on the bed beside both her brother and Alicia.

"That was amazing," Clarke said softly, and smiled as she noticed that Alicia had crashed. Turning to her brother she said, "Let's give her a little time to rest, and then we'll wake her
up so that you can have a turn with her." After speaking, she turned to Braden and happily kissed him, slipping one of her arms around his waist. The hand of the other arm traced all
over his skin. Loving being able to have her brother naked and able to trace his skin and just be in this intimate way with him. "I love you, Braden.." Clarke said softly, smiling at her brother.

The orgasm must have been powerful since Alicia was out like a light in moments following her orgasm. Since they all finished, Braden worked on removing both of the ladies’ gags with a smile on his face. They were both so beautiful and he gave Alicia a kiss on the cheek afterwards before pulling back and turning to find Clarke again. He listened to her talk and continued smiling, wrapping his own arm around her as well. “Yes, that was amazing. I love you, too. I never thought something like this would happen, but I am sure glad that it did.” Braden admitted, leaning in to kiss the blonde, his arms wrapping tightly around his sister.

After pulling back from the kiss, he just started stroking through her hair and passing time while waiting for Alicia to wake back up. “I can’t wait to see what all kinds of ideas we think of together. This is incredible. I love you. I know I’ve said it earlier but I want you to know that I love you more than just my sister. This is just not about having a fun three-way for me. There is so much more to it than that and I hope you know how important you are to me.”

"I know how important I am to you," Clarke said, and then nodded and smiled. "I know this, because I feel the same way about you." She pressed a gentle kiss to Braden's lips. Both of them had their arms locked around the other's waist as they laid there and talked for a bit, while Alicia took a short nap. "Brae?" Th blonde said softly, squeezing her brother's hand to get his attention. "If you ever change you mind and want things to go back to normal, where you have Alicia to yourself, all you have to do is tell me and I'll back off. I know how much she means to you and how much you love her, and I'd never do anything to wreck that."

"Just, don't be afraid to tell both of us what's on your mind, okay?" She stopped talking a few minutes later, when Alicia woke up and turned on her side to face them. Clarke kissed her brother once more, and then pulled back and smiled at the other woman. "Go on" She said to her brother. "Show our girl how much you love her," The blonde said and then she moved over a little on the bed to give them some room. She laid down on her side, and smiled as she watched them. Clarke never got tired of watching Braden and Alicia together. Not only were they both incredibly sexy, but she loved both of them and that made it even better.

It made Braden happy knowing that Clarke felt the same way about him that he felt about her. That was his biggest fear. “I promise you that things will never change. I love you both and I never want to lose either of you.” He promised the blonde before seeing Alicia wake up. Grinning from ear to ear, Braden crawled on top of Alicia after rolling the girl onto her back. “Hey there, Princess.” He cooed into her ear sweetly before pressing kisses down her neck. It made him smile when his lips touched her skin, a shiver running down his body. His hands cupped her breasts and squeezed them with a force. It was her turn to have his cock, now.

While kissing Alicia, Braden rubbed their crotches together. The male needed a recharging period to get wound up again, now using Alicia’s body to get him hard. “I love you, so much.” He purred against her lips, slowly sliding his tongue into her mouth and deepening the kiss. His large, calloused hands never left her breasts, squeezing them as hard as he could. The breathing rate picked up for the male and he could hardly contain this pleasure he felt. Slowly, his erection was growing but he needed a little more to get there. “How about you use your feet to get me hard, Princess? I want to explore that fetish a little more.” He whispered, sitting back at the end of her legs so she could have an easier time doing this.

Alicia gave her boyfriend one last kiss, and then nodded at his words. She moved her feet to Braden's lap, where they covered his cock. A few moments later, the young woman started to rub her feet against her boyfriend's cock. Adding a little bit of force to the action, she kept working her feet on him, loving it as he got harder and harder beneath her feet. "Tell me
if I hurt you," She told him seriously. "I don't want to do anything that would hurt you." She kept massaging his cock with her feet, a big smile on her lips at the soft moans that came
out of her boyfriend's mouth.

"I love the sounds you make," She said and kept working her feet on him. "Clarke, kiss him while I keep stroking his cock with my feet," Alicia said to the blonde. A few moments later, the older woman had taken her at her word and was kissing Braden. The younger woman continued to use her feet on him, trapping his cock between both of her feet and working them up and down like she would stroke him when she used her hands on him. The more the siblings kissed, the harder she worked her feet on him, knowing it would make Braden feel good.

Thankful for two ladies so open to kinkiness, Braden smiled at Alicia when she started rubbing her feet against his cock. Other than bondage, that was likely his favorite thing to explore in the bedroom. That plus Clarke kissing him caused him to moan loudly in pleasure. His hands were groping Clarke’s ass, squeezing the flesh firmly as Alicia used her feet to get him hard. And it did not take along at all. He was fully erect within seconds of her starting to touch him. It would bring him to an orgasm if he let it go on for too much longer.

After a minute or two of this, he pulled back from Clarke and shot Alicia a smile. “Ok, Princess. You can stop now.” He was fully erect now so he could fuck Alicia. Suddenly, Braden crawled back on top of Alicia but grabbed Clarke by the arm, pulling her down beside the couple so she was close for some touch if they wanted it. Leaning down, he kissed Alicia’s neck, moaning as his tip rubbed her entrance. “I will have you finish me with your feet one night, but now, I just want to fuck you.” He murmured lowly before capturing her lips in a kiss, his hands groping her breasts firmly as he suddenly lurched forward, sliding that girth inside of his girlfriend.

Alicia moaned loudly as Braden roughly groped her breasts, their lips locked together as they kissed. As soon as he slid his cock inside of her, she shuddered in pleasure. Her hips immediately started to work against his. Moans left her lips one right after another. Braden was good at making them feel good. He always had been. Her boyfriend knew how to
touch her body to make her fall apart underneath, just like she did for him. "I love you," The young woman said softly, pressing her lips against his as they continued to kiss. She
put a little more force in her actions as she moved her hips against his.

A few moments later, one of her hands shot out and pulled Clarke close. The younger woman kissed Clarke twice, and then used her other hand to push the two siblings together
to kiss. As they did so, she kept moving her hips and moaning as her boyfriend fucked her. She also started to kiss his neck, loving it when they all had contact. One of her hands grabbed one of Clarke's and held it, as the three of them enjoyed each other. After a few moments, Alicia released the blonde's hand and reached out, and started to stroke the
older woman's breasts roughly, as they continued to kiss, and as Braden continued to fuck her.

When Clarke was close enough, Braden kissed her. It was tough to decide which was hotter, kissing Clarke while fucking Alicia or watching Alicia and Clarke kiss while fucking Alicia. Nonetheless, both sights were so hot and he loved the feeling of both the female’s bodies agains this. During these kisses, he never calmed the thrusting of his hips and he never slowed down. One hand was groping Alicia’s breasts and the other reached down in between the brunette’s legs to rub on her clit. He loved this contact between everyone and now he was starting to moan louder as well.

“I love you both so fucking much.” He groaned out, unable to contain his love or his passion. Now, he was rubbing fervently on Alicia’s clit. He wanted to bring her over the edge, to make her cum for him. When Alicia’s lips were free from Clarke’s, he covered them again. His cock continued striking deep inside of the girl, ripping her walls open wider and wider. His teeth pulled playfully on her lower lip and he just continued pounding away at her, their hips slamming together louder and more violently each time. “I’m getting so close, Princess.” He growled out lowly, nuzzling their noses together as they kissed, their foreheads also touching. The kiss was so passionate and he could not think about anything else right now.

Everything felt more heightened now that Clarke was was them. The pleasure she felt each time Braden or Clarke kissed her, was one of the most amazing things ever. And when either of them fucked her, it was the most pleasure she had ever had. Being fucked by both Braden and Clarke was wonderful. It was also a little strange to be shared between the two siblings, but not in a bad way. They all knew everything about each other. And this was just one more thing shared between the three of them. Alicia kissed her boyfriend one final time and felt herself let go and give into that toe curling feeling.

As he continued to pound away against her, she moaned against Braden's lips, slipping her tongue into his mouth and biting down on it, as he kept slamming into her. The young woman's hand continued to work Clarke's breast, fondling and squeezing it roughly, as she enjoyed the sounds of the other woman's moans. Alicia kept kissing Braden, but then pulled back so that Clarke and Braden could kiss. She never got tired of watching them together. They were beautiful together and anyone who said or thought differently, just didn't understand and that was their problem.

Braden would not rest tonight until Alicia was given an orgasm, too. Just being able to make both ladies cum for him tonight was exhilarating. When Alicia pulled away from his lips, Braden turned and began kissing his sister. While kissing Clarke, both of his hands remained on Alicia’s body: one hand kept fondling her breasts while the other kept assaulting her clitoris, hoping to give her as much pleasure as possible and drive her over the edge. He could feel his cock swelling with each thrust, threatening to burst at any moment. The kiss with Clarke caused him to moan into the blonde’s mouth. It felt so fucking good and soon Braden was just ravaging Alicia’s body.

The hand on her breasts starting pinching and pulling on her nipples before kneading the flesh, leaving fresh fingerprints all over her mounds of flesh. The fingers on her clit dug into the skin and rubbed circles along with other random shapes. The tip of his massive manhood continued to strike against her cervix. “Oh, fuck. I love both of you so much. I can’t get enough of this.” It was all so much happening at one moment but he did not mind. The only thing that was difficult was thinking about what to focus on since there were two gorgeous women giving him attention.

Alicia was in pure bliss. She managed to slip one of her hands between their bodies as Braden kept pounding away at her, trying to make her come on his cock. The young woman managed to slip her hand down his body and she squeezed and rubbed his balls. Her moans got louder and louder as he pinched and pulled on her nipples, the pain of it, adding on
to the pleasure that she felt, as he kept slamming into her. His hands and fingers marked her skin, leaving marks and bruises behind that showed a claim, an ownership of sorts.

She didn't mind. She fully belonged to her boyfriend and her girlfriend, and was ready and willing to do anything that they asked her. The young woman watched as they kissed and touched, grabbed Clarke none too gently by the hair, dragging the older woman towards her, and shoving the blonde's face into her chest. "Do it," Alicia said, and as their eyes locked
she knew that the older woman knew what she meant. It was evident when Clarke immediately started sucking on the younger woman's nipples, causing her to moan and continue moving against Braden.

"We're gonna wear you out," Alicia told her boyfriend, a smirk on her pretty pink lips. "And you're gonna enjoy every moment of it. We'll be begging you to fuck us all the time. You're going to be so busy, and your sex drive will go even more through the roof if it hasn't already." Reaching out, she took one of Clarke's hands and placed it on Braden's ass, where they both started to squeeze the flesh there. There were no wandering hands, just the two women enjoying touching the man they loved. She squeezed her boyfriend's ass, moaning as his thrusts got harder as he tried to go deeper in side of her.

"I love the way you fuck me.." Alicia whispered, kissing him. A few moments later the blissful feeling started to come over her, and she gripped Braden inside of her tightly, squeezing
his cock in the tightest grip ever.

The sensory overload continued. It was the most aroused that Braden had ever been in his entire life. Both women’s hands were on his body and watching Clarke suck on Alicia’s nipples was a massive turn-on. Right after Alicia’s tight walls clenched on his cock, he felt the beautiful girl soak his cock with her cum, drenching his length. It made the male moan out loudly, first moaning out Alicia’s name following that by Clarke’s. Since Clarke was playing with Alicia’s breasts, the blonde’s neck was close to Braden’s face and he started kissing her neck, leaving a couple love bites where her shirts would keep them hidden.

After only a few more thrusts, Braden reached one of his most powerful orgasms yet. His hot, sticky semen spurted out inside of the brunette and filled her to the brim. One final, loud moan left his lips and brushed against Clarke’s skin. He was breathing heavily already and could not control himself as his hands desperately searched for some skin or one of their bodies to touch and grope as he finished inside of Alicia’, filling her up with the thick ropes of his cum. After the orgasm, he collapsed over Alicia and panted, pressing gentle kisses along her neck, now.

The best thing about this all was knowing that they would not have to move. Everyone had worked out new sleeping arrangements since the house was crowded. The siblings would sleep in Alicia’s room and everyone already knew that. There was no reason to leave and no reason they all couldn’t share the bed together. Besides, the door was locked and it was not like Madison cared enough to go into Alicia’s bedroom for any reason anyways. She always just knocked at the door, said what she needed, and left. “You two… are magnificent. I love you both so much. I can’t wait to cuddle with the both of you tonight. I’m going to be in the middle.” He chuckled, loving how he could have two bodies against him, heads sleeping on his chest… it was a dream come true.

Alicia smiled and kissed Braden once more, as they separated, once they had both come. She reached out for Clarke's hand, and each woman laid on either side of their boyfriend, one arm from each woman around Braden's waist, and the one arm/hand, resting on his chest, and clasped the other woman's hand. She pressed sweet kisses on her boyfriend's neck and smiled as Clarke did the same. "I'm worried about what's going on outside," She said a few moments later, turning serious. "We can't stay locked up in this house for the rest of our
lives. It's just not practical. I mean, we still don't even know what's going on."

"I heard on the radio about a shooting. There was some kind of accident, and then some guy was shot 4 or 5 times in the chest. He started to attack EMT personnel and he kept getting back up, even after he was shot. The only thing that finally stopped the man from getting up was when they shot him in the head. I don't know what's going on, but it sounds like some kind of illness or disease is messing with people and making them violent. We're under quarantine or something, and we don't even have all of the facts. Tell me, that doesn't make you suspicious?"

As the three of them laid there in bed together, she finally stopped talking and fell silent once more. There was a lot on her mind, the main thing being the situation they were in. All of them were pretty much under house arrest without even knowing the full extent of why. It bothered Alicia more than she wanted to admit aloud, as she felt like the military men and women that were in the neighborhood, were trying to keep some kind of secret. But as everyone knows, secrets don't stay secrets for long. With a soft sigh, the young woman tried to shove those thoughts away and just turn her attention back to Braden and Clarke.

Braden agreed with his girlfriend. Something was wrong, here. The military did not tell them anything and they were not acting so friendly or protective. After a bit of conversation, he waited until she fell silent before answering. “I know. I don’t like this, either. For now, we have to stay within the neighborhood. I don’t know what is going on here but the last thing I think we should do is get on the military’s bad side. No matter what, I will keep both you ladies safe. I promise. You both are of the utmost importance to me right now.” After assuring them both of this fact, he kissed them each on the lips, holding it for a few seconds before pulling back and nuzzling all their faces together comfortably. It felt like heaven.

After bidding both of them good night, Braden closed his eyes and slowly drifted asleep. It was peaceful and he enjoyed the sleeping between themselves. It was the best night of sleep ever. He was only woken the next morning by the sound of knocking at the door. Madison called for all three of them, saying that there was breakfast ready in the kitchen. Opening his eyes, Braden yawned tiredly and turned over, kissing each woman when they opened their eyes. “Good morning, my two gorgeous Princesses.” He whispered softly, loving to have each of them close. With a smile on his face, he finally sat up and worked on getting out of the bed.

“As much as I’d love to stay in bed with the both of you all day, we have to get moving. Let’s get dressed, get something to eat, and see where we go next.” The male commented, pulling on his clothing nearby. Once he was fully dressed, the male waited for both of his girlfriends to finish dressing before walking ahead of them and leading the way out into the hallway.

The following morning came before Alicia was ready for it. She groaned and got up, after sharing a kiss with each Braden and Clarke. Once they were all out of bed and dressed, they
left the bedroom and headed into the kitchen for breakfast. Unable to help herself, Alicia reached out and hugged Nick tightly, as she walked past him in the kitchen. She waved off the confused look on his face and just gave her brother a small smile, as she went to get some food with Braden and Clarke. The house was crowded, having her family, Travis's family, Braden and Clarke, and the Salazar's.

After the three of them had gotten their food, she motioned for them to join the Salazar's in the living room. The three of them sitting down on the floor together. The kitchen was full with her mother, Travis, Liza, Chris and Nick. And Daniel, Ofelia, and Griselda were all on the couches having lunch together. They would all have to figure out a better set of sleeping arrangements for everyone. There were only 3 bedrooms in the house. Her mother and Travis's room, Nick's room, and her room. They would also need to get 5 more beds for the others.

Once they had finished eating, Alicia turned to Braden and Clarke. "I think that we should leave the house and speak to one of the military people and ask for some more beds. We're going to need it. We have enough blankets and pillows for everyone, but I don't want anyone to have to sleep on the floor or couch.." After speaking, she got up and took her, Braden's and Clarke's plates into the kitchen. She got the Salazar's plates as well and anyone who was done eating in the kitchen, took their plate, too. A few moments later, the young woman started to wash the dishes and clean the kitchen.

Braden agreed with Alicia. The least they could do was ask. Surely the military could provide some help. With that in mind, Braden was leaving the house with Alicia after they had finished washing and drying the dishes. Braden had talked Clarke into staying back at the Clark’s since they did not need three people for the job. Plus, he trusted Clarke, obviously, and knew Alicia’s family were well looked over if Clarke was there. It just seemed more efficient that way. After both girls were in agreement, Braden linked fingers with Alicia and began walking from the house. They were well within curfew and were not going anywhere near the fence.

Just in case, Braden did take a handgun tucked away in his pants along with a hunting knife in his pocket. After they walked out of the house, Braden teasingly looked towards the brunette with a smile. “While we’re out, I think we should check out that sex shop.” The male commented with a bright smile. They talked about it before and it could be a nice surprise for Clarke. Of course, the primary objective was getting extra beds for everyone in their house to be comfortable. After that, why not have some fun in the store?

They walked a good ten minutes and Braden looked at the map they were given about different locations where the military were set up. They were going through a neighboring street but it was completely abandoned and eerie. Not far away, they saw one soldier by himself approaching them. The young man did not think much of it at first. “Excuse me, sir. We have a question about-“ Suddenly, the soldier took the butt of his gun and slammed it into Braden’s head, knocking him onto the ground. Before Alicia could react, he had a rag full of chloroform that he promptly pressed over her nose and mouth, holding it until she was knocked out.

The first thing Alicia was aware of when she opened her eyes, was that she was tied to a chair. Her arms were behind her back and behind the chair. Both tied and handcuffed. Her legs were tied and so were her ankles. There was a material of some sort over her mouth, and as she struggled to piece together what was going on, she tried to see through the darkness
to get a feeling for her surroundings, but it was no use. The room or whatever she was currently trapped in, was too dark for her to see or do anything. She struggled against the cuffs that bound her wrists.

They were too tight and hurt her wrists. The young woman froze a few moments later, as a sound reached her ears. It sounded like a man and he was talking to someone. The sound was muffled, which meant that there had to be a door nearby, and that the man and whoever he was talking to, was on the other side of it, unless he was on the phone with that other person. Alicia kept struggling against the cuffs with her wrists, tried to move her bound ankles, and even tried to scream through the material over her mouth, but apparently it was just no use.

Her fear was in overdrive, and only got worse once she heard what sounded like the door opening. The talking on the other side of the door had gone silent a few moments ago, and now Alicia was stuck, trapped in this room with the man, or woman who had kidnapped her. She had no idea what the hell was going on, and why they had grabbed her. It's not like the young woman knew anything that was going on. She heard their footsteps getting closer in the dark, and felt panic wash over her, the closer they got. Fear led her movements and she just kept pulling at her bindings, trying again and again to get free.

Not sure what was about to happen next, but not wanting to find out, either.

Braden was only a man. Even then, humans did unbelievable things when their loved ones were in trouble. The slam to his head did not knock Braden out. Instead, he saw the military vehicle speed away once Alicia was taken inside. A few hours passed and Braden kept looking, refusing to go back without Alicia. His head was ringing and he was bloody though he cleaned himself up. During that time, he kept looking towards the edge of the fence and soon enough, he found an old, abandoned house where the same vehicle was parked. From the sounds of it, there were two people inside as Braden stayed near the entrance.

Meanwhile, inside the basement, the soldier that kidnapped Alicia walked inside. “Look at what we have here. You’re going to make a great prize for us. This is your thank you for our service. We’re keeping all of you safe and we deserve something.” This soldier was rogue, but most of them were and nobody would care that he kidnapped a civilian. “I wonder what you look like under these clothes.” He snarled and had almost touched her until there was some bumping sounds upstairs. It was too loud to ignore.

Looking at Alicia, he made sure that the OTM gag was tight over her lips so she could not scream for help. “Don’t’ go anywhere.” The soldier smirked. Upstairs, Braden had attacked the other soldier and literally snapped his neck. It was the first time he ever killed a human being but he felt no remorse because they had Alicia. Taking his time through the house, he waited in the shadows after hearing footsteps. It was too easy as he tackled this soldier down and removed a knife. He let the soldier look into his eyes so he knew who had killed him before slitting his throat. After killing these two soldiers, Braden ensured the rest of the house was clear: and it was. He did not find Alicia anywhere so he went down to the basement and called out her name. “Alicia! It’s Braden. Are you here?” He called out, moving into the dark basement, finding the light switches and once it was flicked on, he saw his girlfriend bound and gagged, tied to the chair in the middle of the room.

Alicia glared at the solider in hatred. Pure rage showed in her eyes as she listened to the man speak about what he and his friends planned to do to her. And the words he said, had
her struggling even more against her bindings, trying to get free. The young woman cursed him out through the gag in her mouth and refused to show even the slightest hint of the
fear that she felt deep inside. When the soldier reached out with his hand, he was inches away from touching her, and the thought of his hands on her body, made the young woman's blood run cold.

She let out a small sigh of relief when a sound came from upstairs and got the man's attention. When the solider lifted his hands to her face and made sure the gag was tight over
her lips, Alicia bit down firmly on his hand, wanting and trying to draw blood, to make him think about backing off. His next words had yelling at him through the gag again, as she
re-doubled her efforts to try and get free. Several minutes passed, and the soldier never came back. Neither did the first soldier's friend. Alarm slammed through her, knowing that nobody else knew where she was.

Or at least no one she wanted to know, knew where she was. Friends of the two soldiers probably knew where she was and were willing parties in what these men had planned for her. There was the sound of a ruckus upstairs, and the noises go louder and louder as this unknown person went through the house. Eventually, Alicia thought she heard Braden calling her name, and relief slammed through her. Suddenly, the lights were turned on, and the young woman blinked against the glare. She was grateful to lock eyes with her boyfriend as he entered the room.

Not able to do anything else, the young woman remained bound to the chair and waited for her boyfriend to untie her. She felt his hands on her body, starting to undo the restraints a few moments later. Alicia shook her head and moved her body back a bit when he tried to untie her, speaking through the gag. "Fuck me.." The young woman told him, her words causing him to pause, and leave her bound.

It appeared that Alicia was unharmed. Braden was thankful. Crouching beside her, the male started working on the restraints until she told him to stop. The gag muffled her words but Braden had gagged her so much that he was an expert at picking out words. With a smirk, he stopped untying her and actually tied the knot back where it was. After that, Braden pulled the gag from her mouth so it dangled around her neck. After that, he kissed her firmly on the lips, just wanting to feel her again. He reached behind the chair and held her cuffed hands with his own, a small smile growing on his face. “I love you so much, Princess.”

He would never let anything happen to her and now he had saved her and was taking his spoils. After the kiss was over, Braden pulled back and lifted the gag back over her lips. OTM gags were one of his favorites. After the gag was added, Braden stood and slowly stripped off his shirt, followed by his jeans. Once they were removed, he had kicked off his shoes and socks as well, leaving him only clad in his boxers. It was time to undress Alicia.

With her being tied up, it would not be possible to remove all her clothing, but he could do something useful. First, the male pulled her shirt up above her breasts until her bra was revealed if she was wearing one. If not, then her breasts were free and her shirt remained tucked above them. Next, he pulled down her pants all the way to her ankles where the rope stopped him from pulling down any further. Lastly, he removed her socks and shoes as well so her cute, bound feet were exposed.

This was not something he wanted to rush. They were separated not long ago and she could have been taken from him permanently or vice versa. The need to fuck her was great so he could show her the love he had for her and make them both understand that she was safe now. “Show me how bad you want me. Struggle, Alicia. Make those sexy noises through the gag.” Already, there was this huge bulge against his boxers. It would only grow with her efforts.

"I love you, too.." Alicia said, once Braden had pulled the gag from her mouth, rested it on her neck, and kissed her. She was happy to let her boyfriend replace the gag on her lips,
after they kissed. Her eyes immediately moved over his chest once he had taken off his shirt and then jeans. The young woman was happy to eye her boyfriend's hot body, unable
to get enough of him. She relaxed in the chair as he pulled her shirt up, to reveal the black bra she wore underneath. His hands moved down her body a few moments later, pulling
her pants down as far as they would go.

His words had her nodding and she immediately began to struggle against her bindings, knowing that it turned Braden on. The young woman tried to move her hands and feet, making
the ropes that bound her wrists and ankles, pull tighter on her. She talked through the gag, telling him not to waste time, and to fuck her. They didn't know how much time they had before someone came looking for those men. So they needed to make this hard and fast and then get the hell out and get back to her house. "Fuck me," Alicia repeated, through the
gag.

"Untie me, push me to the floor and fuck me hard and fast." There was no telling how much time they had before they would be found. And she wanted to be as far away from this
place as possible and get back to her family, where they would be safe. She was sure that her mother, brother, and Clarke were going crazy wondering what the hell was taking so
long, and that they had probably figured out that something bad had happened. Her eyes locked with Braden's and she waited to see what he was going to do next. She trusted him
more than anyone and always would.

Back
Top Bottom